Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018

Go down 
+7
Strummania
Plus
kpn012414
lucasman
Gregg
LazyEye513
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 5:24 pm

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Schottenstein Center
Columbus, Ohio

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Sign & Seal Your Fate

Johnny, Jericho, and Ambrose have been on a collision course for a while now. Each has proven to be confident. Each has proven that they can turn on a switch and become beyond vicious. And each has a match they'd like to compete in come Cyberslam. Tonight all three will step into the ring and sign a contract for each match, sealing their fate to one that will physically and mentally test them. But with three men who have seemed to make their issues personal, one has to ask if this can be a simple contract signing. Or will it break down into chaos and destruction like oh so many contract signings do?

I'll Give You an Arm and a Leg

The rivalry between Alexa Bliss and Asuka has not been for the faint of heart. Mauro Ranallo's words of "Its like fighting fire with fire!" couldn't have been more right. After a match where Asuka locked in a submission and refused to let it go on a poor rookie Alexa fell into the trap of intervening. Before Asuka could inflict more pain on her it was Nia who would end up making the save. That save turned into a horrible assault that ending with Asuka being Curb Stomped through the announcers table! It that wasn't enough an assault on Asuka's leg has surely made her less than one hundred percent. Now, Alexa with a hurt arm and Asuka with a mangled leg race of towards their match at Cyberslam. But in a submission match with both having obvious injuries, the difference can come down to who capitalizes first

Two Outta Three Ain't Bad

The Alpha Club and the unlikely pair of Chris Sabin and Chas Gable (not. calling them by their tag name) went to war one on one last week with Chris and Owens. But it was Gable and Sabin who came out the winners thus they've picked two out of the three choices for their match. Sabin suggested a street fight with Sami Zayn suspended above the ring in a shark cage, taking the numbers away from Alpha Club. Meanwhile Gable suggested a ladder match since champions have a habit of losing those matches. And Jericho, to no ones surprise suggest a 2 on 3 handicap match with Zayn obviously in the Alpha's corner. No matter what is picked, this is looking good for the tag division!

Best Interest

After last week it's understandable that Cena might be a little sore considering he got screwed out of a title. It's understandable he might interrupt an Aiden English and Drew McIntyre who had basically hi jacked the show much to the annoyance of the fans. And it's understandable that when JBL showed up to mock Cena, that Cena would make his way to rearranging our GM's face. What is also understandable given his character is that Drew would protect JBL. A attack from behind followed by having his head slammed on the money in the bank briefcase left Cena at the feet of JBL. Two birds with one stone as Drew sent a message to the locker room and JBL sent a message to Cena. Don't cross the boss

Ember Sparks a Flame

Ember Moon is definitely a rookie. In this race to face the Women's Champion one could say she has the lowest stock in said race. In a match that featured not just the physical force of Nia Jax but the Women's champion herself, one could be forgiven for thinking Ember had little chance of winning. But Ember did just that. In a move of beauty Ember caught both Natalya and Nia in an eclipse that has just proven that Ember is a threat to be reckoned with. After pinning The world champion the other women would do well to catch up, less Ember burns the competition to the ground

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 S1Sgk5U XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 AROEfwe

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 6Uuty3g XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Sl4yBCY

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 DaaTWLW
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Zoerxxs XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 B6MRqIX XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 CG4xJO1

Natalya Issues An Open Challenge
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 HITO9DL

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 FD6kTih XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Q7hjer7

Fatal 4 Way Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Tcd05gr XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 WrcMMV6
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 QdIAJRg

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 P4vUKAJ XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 PNnuHC1

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 KxfWnqf XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 HHid7qn
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 UyF5Y6a XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 IU63hKj

Elimination Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 DsAaDUp
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Pdl8O0f

Main Event

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 GLA6XueXWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 L2uJygo
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 SprnWhUXWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 RyavM19

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 8:06 pm

I hope you aren't afraid of tight spaces

April opens her eye from her mediative pose. With a loud sigh she looks into the mirror with a fatigued expression. It starts out blurry but as the second past you see another April staring back at the original one with a smirk on her face

[April]
You...

[Alternate April]
Me

April closes her eyes. Seconds past before April opens her eyes. Her doppleganger still stands behind her with an amused expression. April sighs loudly before turning to face her

[April]
What do you want? I thought I got rid of you

Alternate April snorts loudly

[Alternate April]
I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that I'm not just some vision your crazy mind has made up. I'm you. I'm real. And no matter how quiet I might be I'm always here

[April]
Then where have you been lately?

[Alternate April]
You kidding me? You have had not one but two stalkers after you? I've been sitting back and enjoying the show obviously! But I realized this will probably be our last conversation together before you end up in a casket so i wanted one more good ol' talk

April eyes widen a little at the implication that she could end up in something so....constricting and scary. April pushes her fear down though and instead rolls her eyes at Alternate April

[April]
Nothing is gonna happen to me thank you very much. And you don't even know that the casket match will even be picked

It's now Alternate April's turn to roll her eyes as she approaches closes to April

[Alternate April]
Let's not sit here and lie to each other. I'm you remember. No, you know that's gonna be what's picked. And by some miracle even if it wasn't then you'll end up in a metaphoric casket. No matter what the match type, when you lose...?

Alternate April runs her thumb across her throat with a twisted smile and much too much glee on her face

[April]
What? What are you on about?

[Alternate April]
Allie wants your soul-

April]
Yeah but Nikki wants!....Wants...

April stumbling over her words brings smirk to the face of Alternate April

[Alternate April]
Your body girl. She wants to eat yo-

April covers her ears and lets out a shout of 'SHUT UP!'. Alternate April has her laugh but continues on

[Alternate April]
Yes, Nikki will want to keep you safe but who's to say Rosemary won't turn on her. And then you'll be left at the mercy of Allie. Rather its in a casket, with rope, or by hand if you lose this match then it's all over. If Allie gets her hands on your unconscious body...you won't ever wake back up

April has no retort. This isn't an even match up just for the fact of intent. April is coming to win a match but Allie...she's coming for April's life. The weight behind each punch and kick will be different. Fighting to kill vs fighting for simple survival. Throw an unpredictable person like Nikki in the match and the odds are so far out of April's hands that it's not even funny

[Alternate April]
It finally dawning on you? This isn't a match! It's a death sentence! And you have no hope of winning...I mean...maybe one

April raises her eyebrow to Alternate April who holds her hand out

[Alternate April]
Fork over control to me...I'll hurt them. I'll destroy them both. Just like a month ago

[April]
You?! But, that was m-

[Alternate April]
You?!

Alternate April's shrill laugh bounces around the dressing room and it unnerves April. It sounds a lot like the old her

[Alternate April]
You're not capable of that anymore. Just like you won't be capable of of beat Allie at Cyberslam. When the time comes you'll hand over control to me. Either that or...

Alternate April steps back and starts to fade away. As she fades to nothing her voice whispers out

Alternate April]
...You'll die
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 3:19 pm

*Anarchy is interrupted again by the familiar scene of blackened skies which has been appearing on the show the past couple of weeks.*

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 DA52X7H

*The same voice recites the same words as before in an emotionless manner:*

It grows dark;
the weather looks grim.
When birds take shelter,
a storm is coming in.

Skies turn gray
and black and blue,
as if bruised
by the thunder
come crashing through.

Rains wash the day
and clean earth’s plate,
as nature sings and dances
to the symphony she creates.

The darkness grows.
Do you see the clouds?
Can you feel the humidity in the air?
Do you hear the distant roar of thunder?

A storm is approaching...

*However, there's a new part to the video package this week as a different voice goes on to state after a few seconds of silence:*

The first raindrops have begun to fall.

She's coming...

* "CYBERSLAM 2018" quickly flashes across the screen with lightning surrounding it.*

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Mauro Ranallo
As he calls himself, Jimmy Fucking Havoc, has arrived at Anarchy. He's still wearing the scars from last week where Cody smashed a light tube across his neck. Luckily, or unluckily depending on your viewpoint, Jimmy is up and moving around.

Corey Graves
Have some respect Mauro. This is an accomplished death match wrestler. A winner of the Tournament of Death! He's no stranger to light tubes. And while I have the utmost respect for Kevin Owens, he's walking into a dangerous environment here tonight.

Jimmy slides into the ring before demanding a microphone.XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Chaos-TurningFace

Jimmy Havoc
Last week, that cocky little fuck Cody crossed a line. It's one thing to try to kill me Cody. Hell, anytime I step in the ring for a death match I'm ready to do what I have to, to come out the victor. But you, you didn't get the job done did you? And unfortunately for Kevin I will have to take my frustrations out on him. So be it. But let me make one last request from the XWL Universe. Please, vote Jimmy vs Cody to be a death match. I'd truly love to show Cody how demented I truly am.

Jimmy tosses the mic out of the ring and makes his way out of the arena, flipping the camera off before the feed quickly cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:25 am

The theme of Demon Allie hits and a roar of boos sound as she appears on stage headed to the ring.

[Demon Allie]
Well. Well. Well. Cyberslam is right around the corner and we are pitted against April with Nikki Cross as special guest referee. HMMMMMM! It doesn't matter what happens in that match. It doesn't matter what match you people pick because before the night is over she will be broken.

Demon Allie gives a sadistic laugh

[Demon Allie]
You see April must pay for her sins. She must answer to what she did to Rosemary. We will do what is nessassary to make her break. As for Nikki she won't be able to stop us. If she thinks shes going to get in our way she will catch the end of a brutal beatdown as well.

[Demon Allie]
At cyberslam this ends with April becoming a servent of the hive. You see our plan is to bring out the darkness that still lies inside of her and then take her soul. There is nothing that will stop us from the pain and agony that she will endure in this match we can promise you that.

Demon Allie twitches and gives one last sadistic laugh

[Demon Allie]
All of you are gonna witness the end of your precious April. April we know you are listening in the back. At cyberslam it will all end. You are finished and let me tell you there is nothing you can do to stop your demise. I promise you that.

Demon Allie drops the mic and exits the ring.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 B6MRqIX VS XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 CG4xJO1

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 CG4xJO1

Chris Jericho theme music would blast out of the sound speakers. He had hit code breaker after code breaker to keep Daniel Bryan down for the three count and what is becoming a running trend once again Daniel Bryan has tasted defeat. He would lay there flat on his back. His hands would go to his head as he would run them through his hair as he would sigh in frustration - once again he was close, but like before, he was not close enough. Chris Jericho would celebrate as he would leave the ring as Daniel Bryan slowly rolls out of the ring, holding his ribs as he would limp up the ramp and to the back. To be the fair, the fans in the arena would give him a oud reaction, but did he deserve it? Four weeks and now it was four defeats in a row for him as he slumped his way to the back.

“Cyberslam is just around the corner and I think - I think that I have blown it. I really mean that, I think I have blown my chances of getting the title match.”

The XWL cameras where upon him the moment he walked to the back. He would close his eyes, his hands ran through his hair once more as he pulled on the strands, kicking a nearby trash can it was clear that these defeats were getting to him.

NO!

He would bite his lower lip as he would turn his back onto the camera. Like his last handful of matches, he knew he was better than the men he stepped into the ring with, he knew he could defeat them and the fact that once again he had lost to a man he knew he could best - it was slowly getting to him.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

He would repeat the word - over and over again as he just turned and stormed off. He had gone through so much - he has done so much to get back into the XWL ring and for what - to be beaten week after week. He moved - walking away from the camera crew as now it rested in the hands of the XWL fanbase whether or not if he would be the one to get the title match or not.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:27 pm

*The scene is backstage in the locker room area.  Undisputed Era member Kyle O'Reilly is shown throwing elbows, kicks and knees, warming up.  A figure approaches off-screen and he stops, with his eyes lighting up.*

[Kyle O'Reilly]
And there he is!

*The camera pans outward to reveal none other than the newest addition to the Undisputed Era Bobby Fish!  Fish is looking well and wears a smile underneath that glorious moustache of his.*

[Kyle O'Reilly]
Bobby!  Good to see you!

*O'Reilly embraces his long-time friend and pats him on the back before releasing.*

[Kyle O'Reilly]
I was trying to find you earlier on to see if you're all set for your big XWL debut tonight against Shawn Michaels but I couldn't find you anywhere.  I mean, it's been a minute since you set foot in the ring... and this is the H-B-K we're talking about here...

[Bobby Fish]
Kyle! Trust me, I'm ready. This is something I've worked for every day of my life. You know when you came here, I was left behind...but that inspired me to get better..and here I am! We've dominated Ring of Honor, We've dominated NJPW, We've dominated NXT....Now what if it's time for reDRagon to dominate XWL? But first...tonight, I'm going to show the whole world what Bobby Fish is about.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
That's what I like to hear!  And I have to say, that armband looks good on you!  I'm so glad you're here and not only that but you have a spot in the Undisputed Era too!  And you know that XWL just introduced tag titles recently right?  It's like the stars are finally aligning for us to achieve our dream here in XWL.  It's like they knew we were coming.

*O'Reilly's happiness quickly fades.*

[Kyle O'Reilly]
But first things first, before I can concentrate on anything else, I need to dispose of Bray Wyatt at Cyberslam.  I don't know if you've been watching Anarchy every week but that guy has been making my life a living hell.  And I am SO tired of his voodoo mystical crap.  He's not the Undertaker so it isn't cool at all.

[Bobby Fish]
He can play all the mind games he wants, but we both know it won't work. We both know NOBODY can stop Kyle O'Reilly when he's focused and determined. So I'm looking forward to Cyberslam, My first PPV in XWL... I might not be on the card but I'm going to be there supporting the entire Undisputed Era. I get to just lay back, put my feet up and watch you destroy Bray Wyatt. What a great way to spend my first PPV in XWL! After you've finished off Bray Wyatt...Then who knows...maybe come Roulette..It'll be my first PPV competing in that ring.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
The first of many!  There's no doubt about it in my mind that come Roulette, your name will be up in lights and you'll be showing the world what Bobby Fish can do on the big stage.  And hey, who knows?  Maybe we'll be teaming up together that night. Just like old times...

*Fish nods approvingly while twirling his moustache, clearly liking the idea of tagging with his pal again.*

[Kyle O'Reilly]
I'll be busy with Bray at Cyberslam, but you Bobby, you can do some recon work in between your relaxing!  Scout out the competition in the tag title match!  Figure out their weak links!  I know for sure the Trash City Stupid Idiots live up to their name.  They are trash, they are stupid AND they are idiots!  Like really?  Those guys are #1 contenders?  Please...

[Bobby Fish]
I know right? That is the competition around here? Plus...Look at the champions? THAT is champion material? Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho aren't even on our level. We travelled the world dominating every tag team that stepped in front of us...Yet these guys win a couple matches and are "champions"? WE are the champions, my friend. We're the real tag champions of the world. If Alpha Club are champions, and that other team with the dumbest name I've ever heard are the leading competition in this company then this is going to be a walk in the park for redDRagon!

[Kyle O'Reilly]
And you could say that... is undisputed.

*O'Reilly really loves his own pun and smirks wildly as Fish laughs.  He puts his arm around O'Reilly and the two walk away out of view.*

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Mauro Ranallo
If you look into the ring you will notice that there is a table set up in the ring. And on that table lay three clip boards with contracts on them that Dean Ambrose, Johnny Gargano, and Chris Jericho will sign. This has been a rivalry that has brought out the worst in each man

Corey Graves
We agree there. Gargano, Jericho, and Ambrose have been tearing each other apart in the weeks leading up to Cyberslam. This title means that much to them. I have low belief that this will stay civil

The crowd cheer as Ambrose steps on stage, his title held tightly between his fingers. Dean's moppy hair obscures one eye but there is focus in the visible one. Dean waste no time coming down the ring. He slides the title into the ring and rolls under the ropes. Dean stands above the title and holds up the 'Too Sweet!' Sign before pointing at a sign that reads Get better AJ!'Dean picks up his title, his precious precious World Heavyweight title that's he's fought so hard for. Dean is handed a microphone as his eyes turn towards the ramp where his adversaries await. He brings his mic close to his mouth

[Dean Ambrose]
I think meaningless talking is over. If we're going to say anything, it's gonna be to each other's face so let's just get them both put here. Johnny and Chris, I'm waiting for you!

With that Dean takes his seat at the table. His feet propped up on said table, awaiting whoever will walk through that curtain

Mauro Ranallo
And here comes Johnny Wrestling!

The music of one of the challengers hits.  It's Johnny Gargano who appears first and he walks out onto the stage, cool, calm and collected.  A notable difference to last week when he appeared to be on the verge of going off the rails once again.  He is met with a warm reaction from the XWL Universe, but he takes no notice.  His eyes are fixed firmly on Ambrose, casually relaxing in the ring.  He hasn't batted an eyelid since Gargano appeared.

Corey Graves
These two men make up two thirds of the main event at Cyberslam.  Just these two alone would make for a very volatile match but you add Chris Jericho into the mix and who knows what's going to happen?  All three men could destroy each other!

Mauro Ranallo
You're right Corey.  This three way rivalry has been nothing short of destructive, with each man suffering a huge amount of physical and mental trauma.  Maybe none more so than Johnny Gargano, but he appears to be on the mend as of late.

Gargano reaches the bottom of the ramp and climbs the steps, his gaze never straying from Ambrose.  This is a man he has grown to have a deep disdain for over the past month or so.

Mauro Ranallo
The hatred Gargano has for Ambrose is almost as strong as that he has for Chris Jericho, albeit for different reasons.  Jericho tried to take his health and his career, while Ambrose has caught him off guard a few times and possesses what he desires most of all - the World Heavyweight Championship.

Gargano is now in the ring and finally his eyes stray away from Ambrose to the World Heavyweight Championship, glistening under the bright lights on the table alongside the three contracts.  Gargano's expression changes to one that is difficult to describe.  It's of very little emotion, but of very strong purpose and a kind of longing desire.  It's unusual and out of character to what is normally expected from Johnny Wrestling.  It's almost as if there's an invisible force drawing him closer to the title, calling out to him and he's become zombie-like.

Corey Graves
He still doesn't look right to me Mauro.  They say the eyes are the key to one's soul.  You look into the eyes of Johnny Gargano right now and I don't see the same passion or fire he's known for.  All I see is emptiness.  Who knows what's going through his mind right now and what he will be capable of at Cyberslam to achieve what he has always wanted to achieve.

Gargano suddenly snaps out of his trance and locks eyes with the champion who still has not removed his feet from the table and is as relaxed as ever.  He steps towards him as quick as a flash and throws Ambrose's feet off the table in one swift motion.  Ambrose is taken aback by this and is shocked that Gargano would do such a thing sitting up with his back straight.  Gargano has his attention now.  Gargano quickly grabs a stationary mic from the table.

[Johnny Gargano]
It's about time you started taking me seriously!

Gargano's eyes are filled with rage and a vein pops in his neck as he launches a verbal assault at Ambrose.

[Johnny Gargano]
Who the hell do you think you are!?  Lounging around out here with your feet up like you're above all of this... like you're above this contract signing... like you're above me!

The enraged Gargano looks down at the contracts before him.

[Johnny Gargano]
You want a deathmatch!?  Fine!

Gargano quickly signs the "Deathmatch" contract.

[Johnny Gargano]
TLC!? Yep, sounds good!

Gargano quickly signs the "TLC" contract.

[Johnny Gargano]
Two out of three falls?!  You got it!

Gargano quickly signs the "2/3 Falls" contract.  While all of this is going on Ambrose is looking on with a comical stunned expression on his face.  Now that he's signed all the contracts, Gargano again directs his aggression fully at the champ.

[Johnny Gargano]
At Cyberslam Dean, whatever match type the XWL Universe votes for us to compete in, you will take me seriously.  I might've kicked you in the face before but you have so much more than that coming your way.  I will do whatever it takes to take that-

Gargano points at the World title.

[Johnny Gargano]
-away from you and make my dreams a reality.  

Gargano relaxes a little as the crowd pops in a big way and begins chanting "Johnny Wrestling!" over and over again.  He soaks it in for a few moments before raising his mic once again while looking deep into Ambrose's eyes.

[Johnny Gargano]
I hope you're ready for Cyberslam, because I have waited my entire life for this and I'm not going to let it slip through my fingers.  See you there... champ.

Gargano throws the mic with some force at Ambrose so it hits him hard and square in the chest.  Ambrose catches it after the impact, preventing it from falling to the ground, but he doesn't have a chance to respond as Gargano has turned his back on him in a complete show of disrespect and begins to leave, which in turn is also disrespecting his other opponent - Chris Jericho - who has yet to show up.  Gargano is about to leave before Jericho even arrives! Just as he puts his leg through the ropes...

And speak of the Devil and he shall appear. The Alpha quickly emerges from behind the curtain with a microphone already in his hand. Jericho obviously doesn't seem too thrilled at the clear disrespect that he is being shown right now since both Johnny and Ambrose were trying to get this thing over and out of the way before he even had a chance to come out here and say anything. Jericho yells into his microphone angrily to speak.

C H R I S  J E R I C H O
EXCUSE ME...? YOU SEEM TO BE FORGETTING SOMETHING.

The question is more rhetorical than anything since Jericho doesn't even give them a chance to answer.

C H R I S  J E R I C H O
I'm part of this match too, you son of a bitch. In fact, I should be the only man signing any contracts around here considering I was the man who earned a one on one match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I say the only man because Johnny Gargano over here, he shouldn't even be in this match in the first place... and Dean Ambrose... We all know you aren't much of a man. You're a little boy in a man's world. You think you're so cool acting so tough and like you don't have a fuck to give. I would be worried if I were you because CHRIS JERICHO is coming for his eigth World Heavyweight Championship. I am going to beat Johnny Gargano, I am going to beat Dean Ambrose, I am going to strap the championship around my waist and then you know what I'm gonna do, huh? Do ya?

Jericho reaches the bottom of the ramp at this point and his focus has turned more towards Dean Ambrose.

C H R I S  J E R I C H O
I'm going find your Wife backstage and I'm going to give her the chance of a lifetime. The chance to celebrate with a real man so she can come to her senses and realize she's with someone who quite frankly doesn't deserve a woman as fine as her... and Johnny! Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you. I couldn't forget about you. You haunt me everytime I close my fucking eyes. I would say the same to you but... Look. I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not into skanks.

A loud "ohhhhhh!" echoes throughout the arena.  Gargano's fury is clear for everyone to see momentarily as he quickly turns, grabs another mic from the table and turns to face his adversary.  However, by the time he completes this movement he has calmed down substantially for some reason.  He looks down at the ground and smirks, chuckling to himself a little.

[Johnny Gargano]
Cute Chris.  Real cute.  Wife insults.  That's what your standards have been lowered to.  I mean, I can't say I'm surprised.  Not only can you not fight your own battles or win a match by yourself anymore, but you need to insult our wives to try and act the tough guy.  But it's not working Chris.  You're embarrassing yourself and proving that what I said about you is the truth...  and that is that you're an embarrassment.

Gargano's words clearly sting and he's not letting up.

[Johnny Gargano]
And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you a married man?  What does Jessica think about you talking about wanting to be with other women like this?  What kind of an example are you trying to set for your children?  Yet more evidence that you're an embarrassment Chris.

Ambrose is becoming a little restless in the background of the defiant Gargano standing tall.  He's now the forgotten entity in all of this and it's obviously irritating him.

[Johnny Gargano]
And don't you think for one second that I have forgotten everything that you have put me through.  At Cyberslam I-

[Dean Ambrose]
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dean's roar stops Johnny and the crowd grow silent. Even Chris Jericho raises his eyebrows in shock. Dean's eyes tell the story as they roll over in anger and annoyance at the two men in front of him

[Dean Ambrose]
You want to know what my problem with you is Johnny? You're an upstanding guy. You're a family man. You fight with everything you got and that, I respect that. But lately you're walking around with this chip on your shoulder. You want to be World Champion so bad and life hasn't been fair to you but news flash kid, get over it!

Johnny eyes Dean with nothing but contempt in his eyes but Dean either doesn't notice it or doesn't care

[Dean Ambrose]
We all leave our families behind. We've all wanted to do this since we were kids or teens. And we all want something. Are you having to work hard to get this? You're damn straight. Because I had to fight hard to get this. But you have let this chance warp your mind like you're something more special than you are. I'm taking you seriously, but with the way you've been you already beat yourself before we've even stepped into Cyberslam. It's not the crowd or Chris or even me you're trying to prove to that you deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion. It yourself because in the back of your mind you don't really believe you can beat me. And you're gonna walk into Cyberslam with that mindset and I'm gonna chew you up and spit you out son

Dean turns his attention to Chris. His angered expression turns more in...annoyance?

[Dean Ambrose]
Honestly Chris....you just bore me at this point

Some of the crowd laughs at this but Dean himself isn't laughing

[Dean Ambrose]
Your jokes and little snide marks about Renee don't bother me. Bullet Club vs Alpha Club should have been the end of this but you wormed your way into another match. But I'm ready to move on with my career and leave you behind. I feel like I get it when it comes to you. You've beaten AJ a few times. and I'm not an idiot, I know AJ is the leader and if you ask who the better wrestler is obviously AJ is the answer right? But for some reason you just can't beat me. Your best chance is in the TLC match you've chosen. For your sake I hope you do when. Because if you don't? You can say goodbye to the World title picture for a long time

Dean takes ahold of the pen and proceeds to signs all three contracts before tossing the pen on the table

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm done talking. You two are breathing down my neck and you want the title so bad...I hope you're prepared to pull it from my dead cold hands because if either of you loses?... It's back to the bottom and another notch for my legacy.

Jericho snickers and shakes his head before raising his microphone.

C H R I S  J E R I C H O
Your legacy? Because all I'll remember you as is the World Heavyweight Champion who wasn't good enough to Final Stand. Nine years of tradition and you were not good enough to continue the trend. You were deemed second place despite holding the most prestigious championship in the business. Management looked at you and they said this man isn't good enough to main event the biggest show ever - let us give that spot to the women. Your reign as champion has been rather mediocre and I can say that because I have been here for every. single. reign. You have scooted by as champion and I am sick and tired of seeing you drag that championship down to your level. Johnny Gargano, I am sure he might agree with me despite our differences. I... WE are sick and tired of Dean Ambrose representing us.

The camera pans to Johnny who actually nods his head. Obviously, he likely wouldn't want to see Chris Jericho as champion but the two rivals seemed to share a common opinion. The Alpha approached the steel steps and he began to climb up them, one step at a time, very slowly and cautiously.

C H R I S  J E R I C H O
I am going to step in there and I am going to sign the contracts.

Chris Jericho sets his microphone down on the apron and he's still very cautious with his actions. He seems ready in case either of the men jump him upon entering the ring. His eyes switch back and forth between Ambrose and Gargano... neither of them instantly going on the attack the second Jericho was vulnerable. The Canadian enters the ring and he's still moving slow. He steps over to the contracts and picks up one of the pens which were on the table. He glanced again at the two men before turning his gaze down the contracts and he signs each of the three contracts on the line where he was supposed to. All three men have signed the contracts laid out for them... and then Gargano begins to leave the ring like he was going to leave before. Everything was official. There was no point in sticking around... BUT THEN JERICHO ATTACKS DEAN! Jericho flips the table and throws it at the World Heavyweight Champion and it smacks Ambrose across the face and his body. Ambrose stumbles to the ground and Jericho begins to stomp on him. The reaction from the crowd catches the attention of Gargano who quickly slides back into the ring and charges at Jericho... but Jericho ducks the attack and Gargano misses! Gargano turns around and he's met with a CODEBREAKER from the Alpha! The crowd boos as Jericho kneels over Gargano and he looks so satisfied with himself... but Dean Ambrose is starting to come to himself. Jericho grabs the table that was once used to sign their contracts on and he slams the table down onto Ambrose! Not once, but twice! Jericho slams the table down onto the World Champion twice! And then he mounts the champion and begins to rain down punches on him relentlessly until referees charge the ring and pull the Alpha away from the champion. A few of those referees even check on Johnny and make sure he doesn't try and attack as he starts to come to it. Jericho stands tall behind the wall of referees and smirks so wickedly at the chaos he's caused as we head to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:55 pm

The Women's Champion's theme sounds bringing a massive wave of cheers from within The Schottenstein Center. As the lights blare a pink hue along the stage we quickly scan across the audience showcasing the many signs in support of The Queen of Harts who truly has seized 2018 as her own.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I for one am excited for what's to come, Corey. Word from the grapevine is that Natalya's coming out here to issue an open challenge match.

[Corey Graves]
I'll agree with you there, while JBL's title defense he has lined up for her at Cyberslam prevents Natalya from putting the title on the line tonight, anytime someone of her caliber throws out a challenge to show the world what you can do against her? It's going to be interesting.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 TM7jT1I

Decked out in her best pink and black attire, along with a jacket inspired by one of her father's infamous Jackets Natalya steps out from behind the curtain, her Championship as always on full display over her shoulder with a bright smile to fully express how she feels tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course as we said Natalya is set to defend her title at Cyberslam against a challenger that will be decided by The XWL Universe.

[Corey Graves]
Ember Moon, Kaitlyn, and Nia Jax have all been putting forth their best efforts to impress the fans and prove why it should be them that is granted this potentially career changing opportunity.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It seemed like Kaitlyn and Nia were perhaps emerging as the clear favorites until last week when Ember Moon shocked the entire world when she landed an unbelievable DOUBLE Eclipse onto The Champion and The Irresistible Force and PINNED The Women's Champion!

[Corey Graves]
It was her first victory in XWL after a rough month and a half, but that victory opened a lot of eyes. And I understand it's also the reason Natalya has decided to do this open challenge.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She feels that she's been kept away from the ring too much ever since her broken nose at Final Stand and it's allowed her to perhaps become more susceptible to a defeat, something she's suffered very few of this entire year. So she wants a warm up before she walks into Cyberslam for her third defense.

After passing by the barricades and touching hands with her ever so supportive fans, she reaches the ring and steps up onto it, bringing her title off of her shoulder to plant a proud kiss on it.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 WETWD4v

Next she steps fully into the ring and with both hands raises The Women's Championship high into the air, still smiling from ear to ear over being fortunate enough to still be able to do this many months after first laying claim to it.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Ssc03f5

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is what it will all be about at Cyberslam, but it is what every single Woman in that locker room aspires to attain. You have to wonder what Woman might accept this challenge to show what they can do against the current holder of that title.

[Corey Graves]
I think as the days dwindle down it could be smart for one of the potential challengers to come out here and defeat her one on one, because then they prove they can do it, and with proof like that it could change everyone's minds.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But they are already scheduled in a Triple Threat Elimination Match, and if they did that, and still tried to compete later, another Woman in that match could impress even more by perhaps eliminating both. I think it'd be interesting to see one of the Women not involved in the conversation.

[Corey Graves]
Perhaps it could be a good time for Sasha Banks as she looks to head into a battle with The Baddest Woman on The Planet at Cyberslam? She does seem to be a new Woman with her new best friend Liv Morgan at her side.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I was thinking someone like Demon Allie who is preparing to go one on one with Natalya's best friend The Miss Money in The Bank April at Cyberslam.

[Corey Graves]
Or, and this could be me hoping it more than anything because the mystery has captivated me...what if it's that mysterious Woman who keeps talking about Natalya and what she did to her? This is an ample opportunity to make good on your promise.

As Natalya's theme dies down, she's retrieved a microphone that soon comes up to her mouth to address The XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 YrwRcSY

[Natalya]
How's everyone doing tonight?!

The cheers ramp back up for a moment as if to say they're great as she continues to smile and nod, happy to hear that.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 JWBLfio

[Natalya]
I for one, am excited to stand here as your Women's Champion...the division has never been hotter, so many incredible Women share that locker room with me, and last week I had the privilege of competing against two of them, Ember Moon and Nia Jax.

Her mention of those two names garners a mixed reaction, cheers for Ember...but mostly boos for Nia.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 RMtRXVj

[Natalya]
Let me start by congratulating Ember on her victory last week, that Eclipse is something myself nor anyone in this division has ever encountered before, and you earned that victory, and even more of my respect for the competitor you showed the world you were last week.

More cheers follow Natalya's words, agreeing with her sentiments.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 US12uQd

[Natalya]
Now, while I'm not a huge fan of how Nia carries herself, or the actions she partakes in...I will not stand here and deny the fact that just like every other time we've shared a ring, she showed she's a force in this division for a reason. Last week was an incredible experience, which I know I shouldn't say because I lost, and as a competitor you never want to lose...but my heart has always been consumed with just enjoying myself. I may have lost, and maybe that is a warning to say I need to buckle down and stay on my A game in order to be able to continue to reign as Champion. But being Champion to me isn't just about keeping it, it's about what I make it stand for, what every match I'm apart of means to not only me but the entire division. Losing is unfortunately a part of this business, you win some and you lose some, I make no excuses, I will not question her ability to do it again because I respect her for being able to, and if Ember's voted in at Cyberslam we'll see if she can.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 UpoptqG

[Natalya]
However, I did recognize that perhaps my inability to wrestle every week before now has hindered my ability to stay sharp, and I've told each and every challenger this, and I'll say it now. I want the best at Cyberslam, whoever you deem that to be is up to you. But I want them to be against the best as well. They need to face The Natalya that Main-Evented Final Stand, that overcome the Champion killer known as The Elimination Chamber. And I'm not going to be that by sitting on the sidelines twiddling my thumbs because I'm booked to compete. No, I am a competitor through and through, and I will not sit back there and watch my potential challengers compete tonight, I am one hundred percent...my nose is healed, my body is fine, and I'm RARING to go!

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 UZ2SCRE

[Natalya]
Which is why right here, RIGHT NOW...I'm issuing an open challenge to ANY Woman in that locker room to tear this house down with me tonight. So who's it going to be?

Anticipation fills the air as fans can be seen standing from their seats. They watch the entrance area in bated breath.

[Corey Graves]
Who's it gonna be?

After a few moments, no one comes out. Fans look around to one another in confusion. Maybe no one wants to go one-on-one with...

A familiar theme song blasts through the PA system as fans erupt in cheers.

[Corey Graves]
No way!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMMA MIA! Can you believe it?!

Slowly making her way out onto the stage is none other than Charlotte Flair. She looks out into the roaring sea of people and simply smiles to them. She slowly begins to spread her arms, revealing her expensive robe. A robe similar to one her father would have worn many years ago. She turns showing the "Flair" name stitched into the back of the robe.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 03gtSGh

[Corey Graves]
The elegance! The pedigree! The beauty! The Queen is back!

As she begins toward the ring, a smirk forms on Charlotte's face as she looks toward Natalya.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 QmuXZVP

[Mauro Ranallo]
Partner, a number of months ago Charlotte Flair went from being a key-figure in the women's division, this is until got into some trouble! Our former general manager Layla would then suspend Charlotte indefinitely!

[Corey Graves]
And thanks to our new general manager, JBL... The Queen is here!

Finally reaching the ring, Charlotte still maintains eye contact with the Women's Champion. She simply flashes a smile toward Natalya before looking away toward the ring steps.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Do you think Layla would have ever allowed Charlotte?

[Corey Graves]
Of course not! Layla was biased and you know damn well she is intimidated by Charlotte. I mean come on, Charlotte should sue Layla for potential losses.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nevertheless, Charlotte is here and it looks like she's here to compete!

[Corey Graves]
All that time away, Mauro. You have to think that Charlotte has only improved since we last saw her. I'm so excited for this!

In the ring now, Charlotte is handed a microphone. She smiles toward the Women's Champion then makes a quick glance at the championship belt draped over Natalya's shoulder. Charlotte's entrance music fades and all we can here now are the fans cheering the two women in the ring.

Suddenly, Charlotte turns away from Natalya and looks out into the audience.

[Charlotte Flair]
WOOO!

Charlotte looks out into the now WOOO!ing audience. She smiles, taken aback by such a warm welcome the XWL fans are giving here, especially after her actions just a few months ago.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 FXakgeX

[Charlotte Flair]
Over these last few months, I've had a lot of time to think. A lot of time to think about why I wasn't competing. A lot of time to think about who I was... what I was. I didn't know what to do with myself. I had nothing. Everyday I would wake up regretting what happened, because everyday I wasn't allowed to do what I loved.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 HTgvrgw

[Charlotte Flair]
Friends and family began to take notice of my behavior... my father especially. He would sit me down and tell me about all the mistakes he's made over his careers. He told me that no matter what happens, no matter what I do... don't forget who I am. I'm not a monster.. I'm not some savage that just goes around attacking people. What happened a earlier this year wasn't who Charlotte Flair is. Do you want to know who the REAL Charlotte Flair is?

Charlotte turns back toward Natalya.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 3GtivsQ

[Charlotte Flair]
Charlotte Flair a professional wrestler... and after watching you, Natalya, defend your championship against Sasha Banks at Final Stand... I knew from that day that I am the best wrestler in XWL!

Charlotte receives a mixed response for this statement, many believing that the woman she shares the ring with is the best. Charlotte simply shrugs off this response from the audience, truly believing what she just said.

[Charlotte Flair]
That's right, Nattie. My father and I sat down and watched Final Stand. We couldn't help but smile while watching the incredible match the two of you were having. Heck, I would go as far to say that it will be voted Match of the Year at the next Slammy Awards, but then something happened during that match. My father turned to me and said "You could beat them." He said "Charlotte.. You are better than them." And I knew in that moment what I had to do.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 XyPANB8

[Charlotte Flair]
Every single second from then until right now, I have been training. I have been working my butt off because of those words. I have given my blood, sweat, and tears.. determined to take that!

Charlotte points to the championship on Natalya's shoulder.

[Charlotte Flair]
As far as your little open challenge goes... consider it ACCEPTED! I know, I know. It's non-title... but after tonight, no one will be able to deny me my spot at the TOP of this division. Sweetheart, you may hold that Women's Championship, but you are far from being the Queen.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 AH9fE2o

Natalya stands there for a moment, some fans not liking Charlotte's comment, others excited by the competitiveness of it. Natalya herself seems to be leaning toward not taking it too personally.

[Natalya]
First of all Charlotte, as someone that's haunted by her own past mistakes, I commend you for coming out here and owning up to them. I've said it before, who we were yesterday doesn't have to define who we are. Not a single Woman in that locker room is without fault, some worse than others yes, but what matters at the end of the day is that we grow and learn and become better for the unfortunate choices we once made. You don't have to be something you're not to get ahead, I'm living physical proof of that, this entire year of mine is proof of it. You can have integrity, show respect, and be proud of the person you see when you look in a mirror, and BE SUCCESSFUL!

Fans rally behind her words cheering louder while Charlotte herself nods with a smile over Nattie's kind words.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 AH9fE2o

[Natalya]
I'm glad you think you're the best Wrestler in XWL, it's important to base your entire career off believing you are everything and more. But I'm afraid this Championship? The statistic that I've not lost on Pay-Per-View in ELEVEN months...refutes the claim that you boldly just made. I respect the confidence, but don't waltz up into this ring, and talk a whole lot of talk that this year, and last year? You haven't been able to walk the walk. If you want a match you've got a match, now before we begin, take a nice sip of humili-tea, maybe a bite of humble pie, and stop worrying about who is and isn't "Queen."  Tonight isn't about this Championship, it's about what it represents, and that is a division cemented on respect and competition. So what's say we get a referee out here and show all of these people what happens when a Flair and a Hart collide?

Charlotte takes a step closer, face-to-face with the Champion now.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 ORnqBps

[Charlotte Flair]
...and may the best woman win.

Charlotte extends her hand, hoping for a respectful handshake from Natalya. After a few seconds, Natalya obliges and meets hands with the second generation star across from her. Suddenly, Charlotte pulls Natalya closer and in sort of an attempt at intimidating her upcoming opponent, she lets out another..

[Charlotte Flair]
WOOO!

Charlotte releases Natalya's hand. All this time, Natalya has maintained a smirk in appreciation of the competitive nature of Charlotte. As an XWL official rushes to the ring, both women remove their entrance clothing and prepare for their upcoming match.

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 FUsRZPWXWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 HITO9DL

[Mauro Ranallo]
If Charlotte can get this locked in and bridge into The Figure 8....this could be very bad for The Women's Champion!

[Corey Graves]
Natalya told Charlotte to get her act together and focus, and I think it's fair to say The Queen's done just that.

Natalya isn't about to succumb to The Figure 8 so easily, she's fought valiantly all year and tonight's match before her defense at Cyberslam will be no different. As Charlotte sees this as her opportunity to come back with a huge impact, and a non-title victory over The Women's Champion would surely set her sights very high very fast. So she tries to strike Natalya several times, anything to hopefully stun her to allow her to fully lock in the figure 4 half of the infamous 8 to come. But Natalya's a glutton for punishment she's endured so much this entire year that the idea of giving up doesn't at all pass through her mind. In fact as Charlotte fires back with another punch directed to her jaw, Natalya catches The Queen by surprise when she catches her arm, grabbing her by the wrist, then yanks her down into a small package like cradle!

3!!!!!

[Corey Graves]
In a phrase I'm sure we've uttered countless times throughout this year, Natalya's done it again!

[Mauro Ranallo]
If Charlotte was able to get that Figure 8 locked in this might be another end to this story tonight, but Natalya's training allowed her to be sharp enough to turn the tables within the blink of an eye.

[Corey Graves]
It's not the most decisive finish, but it proves she's still very much still on her game as she prepares to head into her third defense as Champion.

With the referee's hand striking the mat a third time, and the bell sounding, Charlotte is freed from Nattie's small package and sits there stunned, but also somewhat disappointed that it slipped out of her fingers so quickly. The ref presents Natalya with her Championship then raises her arm into the air as the audience cheers loudly over not only her victory but the match these two just had.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You have to be certain that Ember, Kaitlyn, and Nia were all watching this match very carefully, because that could easily be them at Cyberslam if they're not cautious of what Natalya's truly capable of.

[Corey Graves]
Perhaps especially Ember Moon who scored her first victory in XWL last week against Natalya. If she's not careful Natalya could do the same to her should she attempt to put her away with The Eclipse again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We've already seen Nia catch her out of the air, Ember's going to have to be on her mark should The XWL Universe vote her in.

[Corey Graves]
As of course Nia and Kaitlyn will need to be as well.

Soon her hand is lowered, and Charlotte starts to get up, still frustrated with herself for getting caught like that, but Natalya said something that struck her in their brief conversation before this match. This division is built on respect, and that is why despite losing she manages to form somewhat of a smile as she walks over to Natalya and extends her hand. Natalya without hesitation accepts her off of a handshake and the two stand there face to face with a nod. "I'll get you next time" Charlotte quips, as Natalya responds with a "I look forward to it." A mere couple of seconds later their hands separate and Charlotte proceeds to leave the ring allowing Natalya her moment. With a bright smile on her face Natalya mounts the second rope thrusting her Championship high for all to see as the scene comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:12 pm

As Anarchy resumes we're immediately taken inside The Trainer's room of the building where Alexa Bliss seems to be in the middle of an evaluation regarding her condition after Asuka nearly tore her arm out of it's socket when applying The Asuka Lock 2 weeks ago.

[Doctor]
I must stress the importance of no strenuous activity if you hope to be in any condition to compete in your upcoming match. Last week while you didn't use your arm, the strenuous activity put you at risk for much more down time than you'd like, and I recommend you heed my advice.

She rolls her eyes, who is he to tell her what to do?

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean what was I supposed to do? Just stand there and let that bully end a promising young upstart's career before it even begins?

[Doctor]
With all due respect Miss Bliss, I'm more so referring to when you, I believe it was you jumped up onto the back of your, friend? And then made the risky choice to leap off of her as she pulled back, and you risked falling and losing your balance as you stomped someone through the announce table, which could have led to any sort of accident that further impacted your arm.

[Alexa Bliss]
Excuse you, not friend, BEST friend. And if some deranged clown is trying to channel super human strength and bring harm to the woman I care about I'm not going to just stand by and watch. Asuka already did this to me 2 weeks ago, I couldn't risk Nia suffering a similar fate and it costing her the opportunity to challenge Natalya for The Women's Championship.

[Doctor]
Either way just play it safe tonight, okay?

[Alexa Bliss]
Don't worry I'm going to stay here all night and just rest. Speaking of which, can someone go to catering and get me something to eat? Who knows if that maniac's stalking the halls, it's obvious she's trying to injure me before our match, she knows I'll defeat her, how cowardly can you be, like honestly?

[Doctor]
Actually I had a feeling you'd say that and I already had one of my aides go fetch you something.

Alexa seems impressed by his forethought and starts to lay back in a raised position as she awaits her meal. The doctor is passed a tray which has a bowl of soup and a spork.

[Alexa Bliss]
Really? There wasn't a spoon available?

[Doctor]
I can go have one of them find you one if it's necessary.

[Alexa Bliss]
No, it's fine...whatever.

Soup isn't her first choice but beggars can't be choosers at this point right? She's away from Asuka, she's secure in this room all night to avoid any further incident with The Empress, and while it's not her ideal meal, she's able to satisfy her hunger. She grabs the spork, again rolling her eyes then swoops it into the bowl before bringing it to her mouth. Her lips come over the spork for a moment, before immediately spitting it out in a huff as she screams out.

[Alexa Bliss]
IT'S TOO COLD!

Not being heard for the first time, she rolls her eyes and then screams out again.

HELLO!?

A voice can be heard that catches Bliss's attention

???
IT'S COLD LIKE YOUR HEART!

The whipping sound of a curtain is heard not even a few feet away from her. Alexa looks over to the area of which the sound was made and it's Asuka who has pulled the curtain all the way down the line. She's in a gown and attached to a morphine drip.

[Asuka]
I've been trying to get some sleep and all I hear is you talking, you NEVER stop talking. Are you happy now, we're both in the hospital. I should have ripped your arm off when I had the chance and beat you with it.

Asuka begins fuming as she has not forgotten, despite the trauma to her head from that Curbstomp, not a regular one either. It was a Curbstomp through the announce table, we're surprised she can even speak.

In a pain filled tone of voice, Bliss pays no attention to what Asuka said and begins to make a fuss, only to also find herself stuck with needles in her arms from IV.

[Alexa Bliss]
HEY! Just because you flunked out of medical school and your dream of being a REAL doctor is over, doesn't mean you can make believe you're not a failure and jam a needle in my arm! Are you trying to hurt my ONLY good arm? Unlike a certain "Empress" I'm not trying to pick shards of a table out of my head, I'm fully competent, and very capable of ingesting fluids on my own thank you very much. So remove that needle, put a band-aid over it, a pink one, not the band-aids you give all the other losers that stumble in those doors, and GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT THAT IS HOT!

[Doctor]
One moment if I pull it out now blood will go everywhere.

[Alexa Bliss]
Whatever, in the mean time be dear and close that curtain, there's an awful draft in here, it feels like there's a strange pollution in the air, it smells like quitter, it feels like a loser clinging to their final moments of relevance before there's nothing left of them but dust in the wind.

[Doctor]
That....that's oddly specific.

[Alexa Bliss]
It's a blessing and a curse, right now it's a curse so can you close the curtain?

[Doctor]
Well it seems like the other patient wants it open.

[Alexa Bliss]
Whoever this other patient is, probably deserved what happened to them, thus they don't deserve to get what they want. Besides, they're probably days away from having to admit to the world that they're a bully. OR, they'll have to get down on their knees and kiss the boot of someone incredible. Better yet, they may have to LEAVE XWL!

Asuka throws off her blanket from her legs and then pushes her body up with a few grunts. Bliss looks alarmed and Asuka starts ripping off everything attached to her. The Empress points and you can see Bliss attempt to page the doctor all panicky.

[Asuka]
Maybe it's a good thing i'm here, because i'm in a hospital and I am.. SICK.

[Asuka]
I'm sick of you, I'm sick of your stupid blonde hair, I'm sick of your friend Nia Jax, I'm sick of you playing the victim. You want Asuka, you get Asuka. You want to make me feel sick to my stomach, I'll make you feel real PAIN!

Asuka goes over to Bliss and starts yanking on her hair as if she's a magnet with her hand and trying to send her to the ceiling. Bliss gets all tangled up and tries to pry Asuka off of her. Asuka notices it and takes the hand of Bliss and slams it on the table next to her bed. The doctor tries to step in and gets pushed onto his ass, clipboard and all.

Bliss still with an IV stuck in her, can't move much and she's stuck to take the torment. The rapid forearms of Asuka and she's beating the hell out of her, quite literally. The nurses come in all frantic and want to know what's going on, and they wave in for security. Asuka unleashing a fury on the five feet of fury Bliss, and Bliss starts crawling on the floor. Following behind her, Asuka stops her in her tracks by making a quick rotation. She leans down and slowly removes the IV, Bliss holds onto the arm and covers it tightly. The hurt arm is exposed, it's being sensed by Asuka.

"YOU CAN'T RUN THIS TIME!" Alexa is yanked up by her hair and then thrown into the curtain, it falls down from the position and all you hear is the bed being shifted from Bliss trying to catch herself on the way down.

[Doctor]
Ladies please this isn't the time for this!

Despite his pleading Asuka ignores him, and starts to grab Alexa's arm, but before any damage can be done Alexa grabs a bed pan that was under the bed and smacks The Empress right across the face with it. Asuka staggers over toward the door perhaps regretting her decision to start this fight, or searching for something else to aid her, but Alexa's hot on her tail she chucks the bed pan at her, Asuka ducks just in time, and it flies over her head....right into the face of the first security officer to run into the room knocking him down in an instant. Others quickly rush in after him trying to stop this from going on any further. But they're not quick enough to prevent Alexa from grabbing a handful of Asuka's hair pulling her by it as security tries to pull her away. Asuka having her hair yanked on does what her instincts tell her to do and latches on Alexa's hair too. It's a tug of war between these two bitter rivals, nothing pretty about it they're doing every little thing to inflict the slightest bit of pain to one another. "Let go of her!" each security staff member shouts to both Asuka and Alexa but they refuse.

Finally more charge into the room and form an impenetrable wall between the two forcing their hands, and strands of hair to be freed as these two crazed Women are restrained further and further apart. "I'M GOING TO EXPOSE YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL ASUKA, DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE A BULLY AND WHEN I'M DONE YOU'LL NEVER TERRORIZE ANOTHER PERSON!" While Alexa's shouting Asuka doesn't say any words, she instead screams loudly in Japanese, where while we may not understand her, the intensity in her tone, and the death stare coming from her eyes tells us everything we need to know. After nearly six months of issues escalating with each passing moment, Cyberslam will be the end of this rivalry. The question is who will come out on top? The final image we see is Alexa & Asuka still clawing at the air trying to get within a fingertip's length of each other but they're held back by security to prevent things from breaking down again.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:29 am

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 KxfWnqf XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 HHid7qn
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 UyF5Y6a XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 IU63hKj

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:35 am

P A U L   H E Y M A N ! ! !

Sasha Banks shouted the name throughout the halls of the backstage area as she searched out the Advocate. The Boss held a contract in her hand, a pen in the other, and of course, she had Liv Morgan right there with her. Sasha turned her head in every single direction to try and find the man but it seems like they were having no luck which only made her grow agitated. The Boss groaned loud and stomped her foot on the ground.

S A S H A  B A N K S
Can you believe this, Liv? We have been searching for five whole minutes and we cannot find Paul Heyman. You know what? I bet Brock Lesnar called and he was jealous that Paul had found himself someone new to work with. Paul is probably standing out the arena on his little cell phone trying to calm the Beast Incarnate down... or maybe Ronda Rousey backed out of the fight because she knew what she was getting herself into. The Baddest Woman on the Planet knows she's not as bad as the Baddest Woman in XWL... and I made sure everything was fair! Look...

Sasha pointed to one of the lines that were printed on the paper which read 'UFC RULES' on it.

S A S H A  B A N K S
Out of the kindness in my heart, I went out of my way to make sure Ronda has a match type which benefits her and not me. I have never fought Mixed Martial Arts and I have no idea what I'm doing. That is basically me handing her a free win if the fans want to vote that. And people say I'm a bad person? Puh-lease. I'm the Boss and did what a boss would do. I laid down the rules and I made sure this was fair and no one was being left out. Maybe after I beat Ronda Rousey and embarrass her, you can have a crack at her! How's that sound, L? Think you can handle her?

[LIV Morgan]
Honestly Banksy, who hasn't "handled" Ronda already? She's practically chopped liver in UFC, and come Cyberslam she'll be stepping onto OUR turf. She's in way over her inflated head, and I wouldn't be surprised if she called that balding weasel off because she finally got just an eensy weensy whiff of reality. And that reality is, she should have retired in Malibu when she was still on top of the world with her little lucky streak, and still had the chance. But since she CLEARLY hasn't learned her lesson after being chased out of the UFC with her tail between her legs, I can't think of a more perfect woman for the job of putting her down once and for all than you, Boss!... buuuuuuuut, IF there happens to be any leftovers when you're finished with her, I'll be more than happy to do my part and show Ronda that nobody does "Rowdy" like Jersey.

Liv Morgan bites her lip and grins wickedly, almost like a hyena as she clasps her hands together behind her back and rests the side of her head on the shoulder of the Boss. Paul Heyman walks from around the corner, sarcastically applauding Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan and it catches their attention.

[Paul Heyman]
Good evening Ladies. It’s nice to see that you’re so confident, that you think you’ve got the perfect plan! Because personally, I love nothing more than when my clients prove everybody wrong.  You see, you might think all this talk will get to Ronda, you might think it’s all mind games but all you’ve done is made her angry! She’s one pissed off individual that just can’t wait to get her hands on you at Cyberslam! My client has promised me she will not stop until she hears your arm SNAP! It doesn’t matter what the fans vote, because either way... RONDA WINS! All you’ve done is sign your own death warrant, Sasha.  Cyberslam could feature many things, it could feature a new women’s champion, it could feature a new world champion... but no matter what happens the one thing people will talk about for years to come is how Cyberslam 2018... Ronda Rousey ended the career of Sasha Banks!

Sasha Banks STILL can't take Paul Heyman seriously. No matter how serious he sounds, Sasha can't help but snicker beneath her breath. Sasha takes a deep breath and contains her laughter.

S A S H A  B A N K S
Alright. I think that's cute that Ronda Rousey thinks she can end my career when I have survived many things worse than her. Hell in a Cell? Survived. Buried Alive? Survived. Sitting through ten minutes of hearing April talk? It was a struggle but I survived that as well... and I'm not counting your client out. I know who Ronda Rousey is and I know she's the Baddest Woman in the World... but understand that she'll be stepping into MY world at Cyberslam and in my world, I am the Baddest Woman. I am the Boss. I am THE best. In my world, Liv Morgan and I are going to be running this division and I guess that starts with beating Ronda Rousey. It's going to start with Ronda Rousey and it's going to end with one of us holding the XWL Woman's Championship... and I'll make sure to mention your client in our victory speech. In fact, we might even see if there's room for you to hop on our bandwagon... but for now? You can stick to your ultimate fighters and you can keep bringing them into MY company once they feel like making a name for themselves... but we'll just keep knocking 'em down. One at a time. Two at a time. They'll fall like dominoes and it all starts with Rowdy Ronda Rousey.

[LIV Morgan]
Ooh~ I'd be careful if I were you, Sash. If there's one thing Ronda has proven to be great at, it's ruining careers.. Y'know, kinda like how she ruined her own!

Liv lets out an obnoxious chuckle as she holds her hand over her gut to relieve the pain of her intense laughter. The "Juvenile Delinquent" places her hand on Sasha's shoulder as she leans against her BFF.

[LIV Morgan]
Let's just face a few facts together real quick, Paul. You screwed Ronda's chances at any success in this business the second you made the mistake of challenging the Boss. And after Cyberslam, when she realizes that you are the one who threw her straight to the wolves, I wouldn't be surprised if Ronda and her almighty anger issues turn right back onto you. So I'd be REALLY careful about who you waltz around here challenging on behalf of your clients, because we all know Rowdy Ronda's got a nasty habit of biting the hand that feeds her.

Morgan grins, snapping her chomps at Heyman in a playful yet completely unsettling and threatening manner.

[Paul Heyman]
Well isn't this adorable, this little girl actually thinks she trash talk about the BADDEST woman on this planet. Trust me little girl, YOU especially don't want to piss of Ronda Rousey. If my client is confident of dominating somebody like Sasha Banks...What do you think she would do to you? Do you also not see the irony in your statement?  Assuming you even know what that means. But this woman standing next to you, is known for stabbing her friends in the back. I don't think I have to be the one worried.   As far as Cyberslam is concerned, Miss Banks. There is no denying your talent, there is no denying your contribution into making the Womens Division what it is today...But all of that is why it's going to be much more impressive when my client DOMINATES and DESTROYS you at Cyberslam. My client didn't pick you out because she thought you was a weak link in this division,I mean if she wanted that she'd have just challenged Liv.

[Paul Heyman]
My Client is going after you Sasha because she knows you are at the top of this division, she knows you are one of the best females in the world. So just imagine, stepping into a professional wrestling ring for the first time and my client SNAPS the arm, and decimates a woman if your standing. Imagine what that is going to do for the career of my client, THAT is how to make an impact. Whatever the stipulation may be, my client WILL do all of that, she will make the biggest impact in a debut in the history of this business. You might remember Ronda Rousey for her two losses in the UFC...but this Ronda Rousey a whole different Ronda Rousey. She's better than ever, she's stronger, she's faster. She's more hungry than she has ever been. THAT is a dangerous person to step into the ring with.  She may be stepping into your world at Cyberslam, but after Cyberslam....She will RUN your world.  

Being the Boss XWL knows and (more or less) loves, Sasha Banks steps up to Paul Heyman without an ounce of fear in her intimidating glare. Her best pal Liv Morgan quickly reacts and holds Sasha back and before inserting herself between the two.

[LIV Morgan]
H E Y !
Pipe down for a sec, will ya Peter Griffin?.. Sure, Ronda's so big and she's so bad and she'll blow the whole house down..! We get it, but what you don't seem to get is that your same old scare tactics aren't gonna work this time. Yeah, the women's division hasn't ever had anyone like Ronda before, with such a COLOSSAL record of screwing up, but it seems to me that you're a little too starstruck and excited to finally be back on somebody's payroll again that you're forgetting who it is that you're talking to. My BFF Sasha Banks? She doesn't scare so easily. So I'll tell ya what, you can scram back to dumb ol' Ronda Lowsy and tell her to bring her biggest and "baddest" game face to Cyberslam, because it isn't gonna be enough to shake the BOSS.

The newly unpredictable Liv Morgan reaches out and grabs Paul Heyman by the tie, pulling his face right down into her rabid gaze.

[LIV Morgan]
Got it, BUD??

Morgan's voice cracks a sudden growl as Banks grins proudly and pulls Liv away to continue about their way down the corridor. As her final goodbye, Morgan spontaneously and viciously pries Heyman's necktie right off his neck! The Juvenile Delinquent sticks her tongue out in his face as she's pulled away by the Boss, leaving Heyman clutching his Men's Warehouse button-up where his tie resided just seconds before.

[LIV Morgan]
Thanks for the cool tie!

Liv's rugrat-ish laugh can be heard echoing down the hallway as the camera fades out on Heyman's concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Mauro Ranallo
There she is Corey! The woman who hit the double eclipse and pinned our women's champion last week!

Corey Graves
Calm down there Mauro. She was impressive last week, I take nothing away from her. But that was her first victory after a string of defeats. Why anyone would vote for her is beyond me, truly.

Mauro Ranallo
You know better than anyone Corey that careers aren't built overnight. But that victory, that turning point seems to have led to a massive change in her outlook.

As Mauro finishes talking Ember slides into the ring, asking for a microphone.

Ember Moon
I tried telling everyone. The War Goddess was here to stay. Last week I got put into a triple threat match against the most dominant force in the Women's division, Nia Jax, and the current Women's Champion Natalya. And for a good portion of that match, things did not look good for me. But, like usual, I was written off. I was viewed as not a threat. And that's when the eclipse struck. AND TO PROVE that I deserve your vote. TO PROVE to Nia and Natalya that I am worthy of being in the ring with them. I pinned Natalya.

Ember stops for a moment, appearing to get emotional as the crowd is chanting "Ember, Ember" She regains her composure and lifts the mic back to her mouth.

Ember Moon
But, that was the past. I hope I get your vote moving forward. I promise if I earn your vote, if I am the one to face Natalya at Cyberslam...it will be like a show you've never seen before..."

Kaitlyn's theme hits as she heads to the ring with one thing on her mind

[Kaitlyn]
Ember I know you want this championship match but it's like I have said before you will get your chance eventually but I have one last goal I still have to fulfill. That is to become champ. Now I know this match is in the hands of the people but I need this match.

Kaitlyn takes a look into the crowd then turns back to Ember

[Kaitlyn]
I need to get back to where I left off in this business. Now I know you have beaten the champ and i'm sure you can do it again. But I also can see the champ beating you as well because I have not once but twice. Now we all now the third choice Nia will be out here in another interuption so before that happens let me tell you because shes going to. Yes Nia has beaten me but she has lost to the champ.

Kaitlyn looks out to the crowd with a smile

[Kaitlyn]
But I have not went one on one with the champ yet. Why not vote for me to face the champ. I know that I can beat her. Give me the chance to be champ once again. Allow me to show you that I have what it takes to be at the top of the womens division once again. If you vote for me I will beat the champ and I will defend the Title whenever hell i'll even give you your first shot Ember the Anarchy after cyberslam. Please XWL universe i'm not going to disappoint you. I Will be the fighting champ you ...............

The crowd erupts in a series of boos. This doesn't last too long as Jax heads out onto stage, posting up on the ramp with a Mic in hand.

[Nia Jax]
Swan song after swan song, it's all you too ever do. You beg for these votes and how you should be in the match against Natalya when we know for a fact that neither of you deserve it. Last week was a fluke to ember moon, capitalizing off of my destruction.

[Nia Jax]
The two of you are fools living in your own fantasy because at cyberslam the clear choice to face Natalya is none other than me. I've ran through both of you, easily. No woman in this division can touch me and that leaves only one for me to crush the body of: The champ.

[Nia Jax]
I'm not out here begging and pleading for votes, I'm demanding it through action. I have been the single most dominant woman on this roster since showing up, despite every set back I've been through and I still stand here, demanding Natalya's head on a silver platter for the taking. The only reason, the only reason that I wouldn't be voted in this Sunday is because they don't want to see Natalya's title reign, and career, come to an end on the same night.

Speak of The Women's Champion and she shall appear, Natalya's theme sounds bringing about a huge reaction of cheers as always for the beloved Queen of Harts. She steps out as always with her Championship proudly on display and as she looks to Nia who isn't far from her, and Ember and Kaitlyn down in the ring, she nods as if to say she hears each of their points they've made.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 SHGZH43

[Natalya]
Pardon the interruption ladies but don't worry I'll keep this brief. When I became Champion at Emergence, I emerged from the label put upon me, and no longer stood a "failure" in the eyes of anyone because I took an opportunity and made the absolute most of it. I set out to prove myself and I did. And being Women's Champion is an absolute honor, one that I hope all three of you one day will be able to share, whether that's at Cyberslam is another story entirely. I'm not here to smack talk anyone, all 3 of you have my respect because I see the fire in your eyes, I see how much you want this...but as I'm sure all of you can understand, I want this too.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 XckpLZa

[Natalya]
I have LITERALLY been through HELL to keep this, I've had to defy the past performance's of every other Champion in XWL and leave The Elimination Chamber STILL champion. I am a fighter, as I know you are as well. So I stand here tonight to one last time wish you luck at Cyberslam. Whether it's you Ember, Kaitlyn, or Nia...I can't wait to tear the house down with you, and as always...may the best woman win.

With that, Nattie lowers her mic, and raises her Championship up for all of her potential challengers to see.

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 RHTFiUt

That is what it's all about at Cyberslam, who will be able to raise it when all is said and done?

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Fatal 4 Way Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Tcd05gr XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 WrcMMV6
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 QdIAJRg

Corey Graves
There it is! GRAVY TRAIN!

After Eli Drake plants Dunne with a brutal Gravy Train, an arm wraps around Eli's leg from behind. Eli is pulled down, having his shoulders pinned to the mat!

Mauro Ranallo
Oh my god!

One!

Two!

THREE!

Corey Graves
He... He just pinned the champion!

The referee calls for the bell as Eli springs to his feet, furious at just being caught with a pinfall. He looks over at the man that has just pinned him. The only other competitor standing. Eli looks across the ring to his longtime rival, Kenny Omega.

Mauro Ranallo
After a hard fought match, Kenny Omega pulls a rabbit out of the hat!

Corey Graves
Some might call it a fluke, but Kenny Omega is one of the smartest men in this business. He's crafty! You can't turn your back on him, even for a second!

Omega is seen laughing as he stares down the Intercontinental Champion. Just seeing the referee raising Omega's hand, Eli Drake shakes his head, pissed that his rival just stole a victory over him. As the referee lowers Omega's hand, Omega casually steps toward Drake. Meanwhile, Drake is handed his Intercontinental Championship.

Mauro Ranallo
With Cyberslam just days away you have to wonder, could this be the match-up we see? Could another chapter be written in the storied rivalry of Eli versus Kenny?

Corey Graves
I'd love to see it, but it's not up to us. It's up to the XWL Universe! They hold the power at Cyberslam!

In Drake's face now, we are able to overhear an exchange between the two.

Kenny Omega
You better pray these people don't vote for me... because if they do, you can kiss that shiny belt GOODBYE!

Eli smirks at Omega's statement.

[Eli Drake]
You aren't gonna take this belt from me. It's not because you don't have the ability it's because I am not gonna letcha! That isn't an insult that... is just a fact of life...

Eli raises his championship high above his head, looks Omega in the eyes to show that he means business. We see a confident Kenny Omega nodding his head with a smile on his face.

Mauro Ranallo
After what we've just seen, the question remains... Who will be chosen to challenge Eli Drake for his Intercontinental Championship? Could it be Roderick Strong? Finn Balor? James Storm perhaps? Could it be Daniel Bryan? Could it be one of the competitors we've just watched give it their all in this Fatal 4-Way? Maybe it could be that man right there, Kenny Omega!

Corey Graves
That question will be answered by the XWL Universe! For those watching at home, log on to the XWL.com or vote through the official XWL App! You along with millions of XWL fans will decide the fate of each an every match this Sunday at Cyberslam!

After a few moments, Omega backs away from the champion and exits the ring. As he backs up the ramp, Omega doesn't break eye contact with the champion.

We go to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 4:12 pm

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 6uuty310XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Sl4ybc10

Spoiler:

The match ends and Cody is on his feet celebrating not only did he survive the brutality that was an Extreme Rules match with New Jack, but he beat him. The crowd in awe cheering Cody’s name as he is barely able to stand on his own two feet.

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and Gentleman, what a contest. Cody poured his livelihood into this match trying to prove he can compete with Jimmy Havoc, but the question remains to be answered is will Jimmy Havoc be able to compete with Cody in a traditional professional wrestling match?

Corey Graves

That is such a stupid answer Mauro, I mean come on Jimmy has shown time and time again since his arrival that he can hang with the best professional wrestlers there are.

Interrupting the commentators is a loud thumping noise as if someone is thumping the mic to draw the attention to them. The camera pans back to the ring with Cody standing in the middle of the ring leaning over trying his best to keep his balance to himself.

Cody
Hey Jimmy! What I did last week could be categorized as cowardly but I call it a statement, that light tube was risky for me and you but since I figured you weren’t shy to look death in the face I figured why not show you that not only can I but I can also spit in the face of death and get away with it. Sunday at Cyberslam, whatever the fans decide, I will make sure you know who The American Nightmare really is. Welcome to your nightmare Jimmy fucking Havoc.

Cody rolls out of the ring and staggers up the stage headed toward the back.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Main Event

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 GLA6XueXWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 L2uJygo
XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 SprnWhUXWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 RyavM19

15 or so minutes into the match

The World Heavyweight Champion connects with a suicide dive into Mister Money in the Bank taking both men out of the picture. There unlikely team of Jeff Hardy and Dean Ambrose has so far worked out better than anyone could have possibly expected but then again, would you expect anything different from two of the greatest XWL superstars of all-time? Rusev is left in the ring with Jeff Hardy and this looks like a singles match right now. Both men have been giving it their all. Neither one backing down with Cyberslam just around the corner. Rusev irish whips the Charismatic Enigma into the corner but Hardy counters, swiftly climbs up the turnbuckles and connects with a Whisper in the Wind! The crowd is on their feet as Rusev is down and Hardy is struggling to get up. The support of the crowd is what gives Jeff the energy that he needs to bring himself to his feet. The painted superstar looks at Rusev and then at the turnbuckle, only to realize that he is indeed in perfect position to go for the Swanton. Hardy climbs the turnbuckle, taunts to the crowd who cheer in response, and readys himself... and then he leaps! SWANTON BOMB!... BUT RUSEV GETS THE KNEES UP! Jeff Hardy crashes and burns and clutches his lower back in pain. Lana shouts from the outside and demands that Rusev takes advantage of this opening and of course, he does that. Rusev stomps a foot on the back of Hardy and he locks in the ACCOLADE! Hardy is trying to break free of the hold but he’s not as strong as Rusev is. The World Heavyweight Champion notices what’s going on in the ring and the Lunatic rushes into the ring to save Jeff... but Aiden grabs him by the foot! Ambrose is confused at first but by the time he is able to kick Aiden off of him, Jeff Hardy has no choice but to tap out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/17/2018  -  9/24/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 9/17/2018 - 9/24/2018
Page 1 of 1