Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018

Go down 
+13
LazyEye513
Shug
Frowonder
Gregg
Plus
Oreo
Harmon
Slothio
Stunner
Dash
Legal
Zack
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: Landon Arena
Topeka, Kansas

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. Six Pack.

The World Heavyweight Championship isn’t the only title up for grabs inside the elimination chamber at Downpour. No, for it was announced that the Women’s Championship would be aswell. And to determine the entry order the six pack challenge was created. These six women will go head to head in an attempt to give themselves the edge they just may need to retain or claim the women’s championship. For last week Natalya pinned Nia Jax in their non title matchup, Natalya being the first to do so. Afterwards Nia Jax would decimate Natalya sending her through an announce table. We also have Asuka who has yet to be beaten. XWL veteran and Bullet Club member Sasha Banks. As well as Liv Morgan who had her breakout performance last week against Alexa Bliss, and of course Bayley who while she’s had a run of bad luck since returning is the only woman in this match that knows what to expect in The Elimination Chamber so that experience could be a big threat to the others. She was the last entry in the last Chamber back in 2014, can she secure that sixth spot again in The Main-Event tonight?

2. Taking orders.

Ever since losing to the Miz and being forced to join The Miztourage, Gargano has been absolutely miserable. Last week before their scheduled tag team match against DX, The Miz would order Gargano to take out HHH. This leading to the singles matchup between HBK and Gargano this week. Will HBK get revenge for his fallen comrade or might Gargano use this as an opportunity to take out some of the frustration of this entire ordeal with The Miz? One things for certain, Johnny Wrestling whether he likes it or not, will be representing The Miztourage in his match tonight, so it’s safe to say The Miz won’t be far from the action.

3. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

This week’s tag team match between John Cena & Dean Ambrose taking on the unlikely team of JBL and World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn is a result of last week’s confrontation. JBL came out to make a statement after being told he was the number one contender. This would bring out the champion and a few other men who feel they deserve their shot aswell. Layla would then make the announcement that all of these men will get their shot at Downpour as the World Heavyweight Championship would be held inside the Elimination Chamber. The remaining challengers would then storm the ring to get their revenge on Sami and KO for the attack a week prior. JBL would high tail it out of the ring alongside Sami, accidentally leaving his best friend KO to the wolves. Now with this unlikely alliance m, will the once enemies be able to work together and pull out the victory, or will they fall to the strength of John Cena and Dean Ambrose?

4. Pick Your Poison.

At Emergence The Queen Charlotte Flair emerged back into the fold showcasing a new more invigorated side of herself, but the next week her return captured the attention of one Woman, Nikki Cross. With Nikki being perhaps the most unhinged member of The Women’s Division it’s hard to know what to expect. Last week it was made official that Nikki would meet Charlotte at Downpour, where if Nikki Cross gets disqualified she will immediately be terminated and forbidden from making contact with any XWL employee. So tonight Charlotte's choice of poison is a fellow generational Superstar, an independent sensation in her own right, Tessa Blanchard. Will her fellow descendent from The Four Horsemen prove to be too genetically superior for Nikki Cross to handle?

5.  The Enemy of my friend.

At Emergence we saw the start of a new fearsome force, The Kyohi. Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenny Omega, EVIL, & Tetsuya Naito...men who have aligned with a common goal, to finally be the nail in the coffin of American Wrestling as we know it. They feel they've been undervalued, underutilized, and they won't stand for it anymore. So it's no surprise that tonight is certainly a matchup that you do not want to miss because Seth Rollins just several months ago suffered a very brutal loss in a Best of 7 with Kenny Omega, where if he lost he'd agree to kiss Omega's knee...however that never happened. So might Nakamura use this night to right another wrong of the past by making Seth have no choice but to kiss HIS knee much like Mr. Money In The Bank Aiden English was unceremoniously made to last week?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 3dpCzY6XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 HNo6Vjk

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 3AodNsJ XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 KEx4tw5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Pfzu5sc XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 VvCm8XT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 F3CZJw5 XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 3XtqwRb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 5jaZ5GH XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 SprnWhU

”The Queen” Picks Cross' Poison

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Yr2dYgZ XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 ZPxRBln

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 5Ehu9uG XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 RVesLWB

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 8KqNVv5 XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 C0NCzYy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 IlQFdyb XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Yi0Q9d1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 NqlqIrc XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Q2Y2z7W

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Gno5NfX XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Lc4EtDB
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 BTSfVc5

Best of 7

Match #4

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 IsLNaC8

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 NCqW14E XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 ZbUkVD7
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 0jDLGFQ XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 GJwLb84

Triple Threat Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 0O5p3Qq
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 YCQiDy1

Main Event

Six Pack Challenge

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 KdwpSm2

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and the camera crews are backstage in the locker room area.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 MCkaEi1

[SASHA BANKS]
You seriously think you have a chance of winning inside the Elimination Chamber?

Sasha Banks laughs and crosses her arms. You can see a little of who she's talking to and some fans have already made the connection. The other person is revealed when the cameras zoom out to show both Sasha Banks and one of the other women she'll be facing inside of the Elimination Chamber: Bayley

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 X9DTlEU

[SASHA BANKS]
I don't think you realize that this match isn't about friendship and hugs. This isn't a game made for Kindergarteners. This match wasn't made for someone like you. I don't even know what you've done to earn a spot in a match like this for the Women's Championship and I'm not going to question it anymore. I will gladly step right over you and beat you up in my path to capturing the championship... unless you were interested in striking up a deal. I know you don't like me and surely you don't trust me either but I like to think I'm smart and cunning like no other.

[Bayley]
You don't think I don't realize what the Elimination Chamber is about? I'm the only that's actually being inside that chamber before, I'm the one who has WON an Elimination Chamber before. I know exactly what it takes, Sasha.  I know I've been coming up short lately...but that's going to change tonight. I'm going out there to win that Six Pack Challenge, I'm going out there to do it without your help. I'm going to Downpour...WITHOUT your help. I don't know what your plan is Sasha, you're right... I don't trust you. Why wouldn't you just stab me in the back? I don't need your help Sasha...but maybe you need mine.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 FY6GHw9

[SASHA BANKS]
You won an Elimination Chamber! I'm so proud of you... but what's happened since then? I think I remember you teaming up with Scott Steiner at one point but that was so forgettable that it's not even worth me trying to remember. It's just a bunch of nothing that clearly reflects on how far your career has plummeted since reaching the top of the very small mountain at the time. That mountain has grown taller since then because we offer more competition nowadays than the divas did back then. I don't know if you've come to realize that yet. Every single one of us is more talented than we were back when you first stepped inside the chamber. We're tougher and we bring the fight more than we ever did.

Sasha paused. She laughed and shook her head.

[SASHA BANKS]
You're smart. A lot smarter than Natalya ever was except I at least gave her the respect to wait until she was facing me before I screwed her. You have done nothing to earn anyone's respect... which is why I'm giving you this chance. Stop being a loser for once in your life and let me help you. We can bring ourselves to the final two of this battle royal and then the Elimination Chamber. We can guarantee that the new holder of that championship is one of us and then we will go on to fight each other at Final Stand with the championship on the line! Think about it. It can either be you and I... or it can be myself and no one else. I have no problems going on to win tonight and then at Downpour without your help.

[Bayley]
You're right Sasha, I know everybody is better than before... I know that there's a line of women in this company better than me...but unlike you, I can accept that. But I push myself to the limit to get better. Some of the women in this company might be more talented than me...but none of them has the fight that I do. And you know what, Sasha? I used to think you had that same fight, I used to think you had the same heart...that's what bonded us together.  But look at what you've become Sasha, you abandoned everything that we used to stand for when coming up through into this company. I've stayed true to that, I've stayed true to myself! It doesn't matter if you and the four other women are more talented than me in that ring...because I'll never give up, I'll never stop trying to prove myself in that ring.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 KEL4mS1

[Bayley]
So do what you have to, Sasha. I'm not going out that ring to help you tonight or at Downpour. We're both going out there with the same goal, and I've seen what you've become...I know you'll just be waiting for that one opportunity to stab me in the back..but I'm not going to give you that opportunity. I'm not going to let you do to me, what you've done to others in the past. It's every woman for them self....and maybe you just can't handle that. I'm not going to help you..but I do hope it comes down to the two of us..either tonight or at Downpour, because it'd be a great way to prove myself...by finally shutting you up!

The Boss hesitates to produce a response. Her eyes stay locked on Bayley for a couple more seconds before they drop to the floor. A little chuckle teases her lips as well as a smirk. She flips her hair back and removes any loose strands from her face before she takes a step forward as if she was sizing Bayley up. Sasha was also getting in her face and invading any personal space Bayley had left.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 DwDYxJE

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya couldn't shut me up. What makes you think someone like you can? You pathetic little dweeb.

Sasha then pushes Bayley and laughs as she does.

[SASHA BANKS]
Don't come crying to me when little ol' Bayley gets eliminated first. I gave you your chance.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 9Zorsyl

A smirk comes across the face of Bayley, almost laughing at what Sasha just said

[Bayley]
Well... I guess we'll see about that....

Bayley doesn't take a step back, Sasha and Bayley are now face to face..neither seem to be backing away, until Bayley lets out a smile in the face of Sasha before attempting to walk away....

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 BVcmVvO

Sasha grabs a handful of hair, dragging Bayley back before slamming her head first into the lockers! Bayley crashes down in a heap, Sasha seems to have snapped... the look on her face is one of pure evil, as she now looks down at Bayley, before throwing lefts and rights, across the head her head. Bayley does her best to cover up, but shots still land. Bayley suddenly fights some fight inside her, as she pushes Sasha away, Sasha comes charging back in, but now Bayley is back to her feet fighting with some shots of her own! Bayley turns it around...

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 H9IBMCt

Now its Sasha's turn to go crashing into the lockers!  Bayley drives her into the lockers back first. Now Bayley is more fired up than ever, landing more shots of her own...but it's short lived as with a grab of the shirt, Sasha pulls her forward at force, sending her crashing face first into the locker! Bayley is now in a heap on the ground, Sasha back to her feet still with an angered look across her face... She kneels down by Bayley before grabbing her by the hair, and lifting her head up, and shouting into the face of Bayley "I GAVE YOU A CHANCE".

Sasha drags Bayley to her feet by her hair...goes to launch her into a near by table..but Bayley switches it! It's Sasha that goes crashing into the table! Sasha falls back off the table, Bayley falls to the ground in clear pain after crashing into the Locker face first. XWL Officials are finally on the scene....

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 7Yt1URA

They hold back both Women who despite everything, are still trying to get at each other! Sasha trying her best to kick out at Bayley but the officials are finally doing a good job of dragging the two apart. Both women are screaming at each other as officials just hold them apart...It's rare we see Bayley like this! But it's clear that this isn't over....

Back to top Go down
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:32 pm

*Camera cut to Sting walking into the arena heading towards the locker room, as he opens the door he opens it to see no one other then CM Punk*

Sting
Woah woah whoah, why all the hate on your face? Look I know I said somethings....you said somethings.... We both got under each other skins but it was all in the heat of the moment.... Now one thing I won’t take back is my challenge, now this paint that you rudely disrespected last week, it’s more then paint, it’s my war paint, now I don’t know what you can say about you and your little Mysterio mask thing you got going but I feel it be in your best interest as well as the fans interest if you just take that silly thing off, right bud? I’m not saying this week or next week or the week after that but how about me and you go at it in a last man standing match in a Mask Vs Paint match at downpour? *Sting smirks while staring Punk down*

Punk steps right up to Sting, and stares him right in the eyes and begins to speak

{CM Punk}
What is this obsession with you and my mask, Stinger huh? Are you just jealous that people actually buy my mask in the merchandise shop, which in case any of you imbeciles out there in the crowd tonight have not bought one, go to XWLshop.com before they are sold out. But only if you are Straight Edge, because I do not want to associate myself with any drug addicts or alcoholic losers. You Stinger, your face paint does nothing but scare away little kids, but honestly thats fine, because your in-ring work has scared away all the adults for years and years, but you just cannot take the hint to hang up the boots. Quite frankly, I'm not too worried about losing my mask because I know I'll kick your ass at Downpour, but it is not gonna be Last Man Standing, not like that. We're gonna have this match on my terms, ya got that one, Stinger? And I'm going to make you wait until next week to find out exactly what those terms are.

Punk extends his hand to Sting as if to show a sign of respect. Sting goes in to shake it, but Punk pulls his hand back, flips off Sting, and slaps him across the face. Before Sting can do anything, Punk flips a table over in front of Sting and takes off.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 4:30 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 KdwpSm2

The Boss has done it! Sasha Banks eliminates Nia Jax to pick up the win and the sixth spot in the Elimination Chamber! The crowd is a little shocked to see Sasha Banks overcome both Nia Jax and Asuka in the final two after both of them went on impressive streaks of dominance over the division. Sasha Banks crawls off Nia Jax and backs up into the ropes. She sits there and looks up at the titantron which shows the graphic officially signaling that she would be the final entrant into the chamber match; a huge advantage and a huge step to taking back her Women's Championship that she lost so long ago to April.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 YqauBFL

[MAURO RANALLO]
Sasha Banks once again proving that she's not one to be messed with!

[COREY GRAVES]
I want to know what is going through Bayley's head right now as she watched the end of this match from backstage. Sasha Banks offered her the chance to walk hand and hand with the Boss to the final two of this match and the Elimination Chamber and she declined. Look at the two of them now!

Sasha brings herself to her feet and she brushes past the referee. The Boss climbs the turnbuckle, looks out into the Topeka crowd and raises her hand which brings out the boos from the crowd.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 RWBVgrC

[MAURO RANALLO]
And we now have our official order: starting the Elimination Chamber will be Liv Morgan and Natalya!

[COREY GRAVES]
Our champion is going to have a tough night because coming out next is Bayley, Asuka and then Nia Jax!

[MAURO RANALLO]
And lastly, the woman celebrating in the ring in front of us, Sasha Banks at number six!

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 YbXrXr1

Sasha Banks points to herself and then holds out three fingers on one hand and three on the other. The Boss shouts "NUMBER SIX, BABY!" at the fans who don't seem too interested in this. They were hoping so hard for anyone but Nia Jax or Sasha Banks and this is what they got. The show comes to an end with the Boss standing tall as we head to next week which is the final show before Downpour and the Elimination Chamber.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2