Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018

Go down 
+12
Stunner
Zack
Tango
Pringle96`
Slothio
Plus
Oreo
KingWolf
LazyEye513
P.R Son
Harmon
Austin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  GsUMo9k
LIVE FROM: Neal S. Blaisdell Center
Honolulu, Hawaii

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Two Words...

Triple H and Shawn Michaels have returned to XWL and have reformed one of the most famous groups in all of Pro Wrestling History: DX. Although they may be a bit older now, this group has the potential to wreak havoc in XWL. They wasted no time in calling out the two dominant factions of XWL, The Bullet Club and The Cabinet.

Over Before it Started

Luke Harper has been on Brock Lesnar's heels for weeks now, chomping at the bit to get his hands on him. He had his wish granted and was scheduled to take him on last week on Anarchy. Harper proved unable to wait and rushed the former UFC champ before the match could even start. Both men were able to get in some solid offense but the interference of security put an end to the match before it even started.

Give Him a Hand

Following his match with AJ Styles, Chad Gable took to the mic to address the incident that took place between him and Sami Callihan that left Gable's hand almost unusable in the nights match. Gable showed that he really is ready and willing as he announced that he will be taking on Callihan at International Incident with hopes of embarrassing him in front of his home crowd of Japan.

He Couldn't See Him

John Cena was informed by XWL medical personnel that he would be unable to compete in his match last week, and after some spirited protesting he accepted his fate and made his way to his car to leave. That is when Eli Drake made his move and smashed him in the head with a pipe. Since losing his Elite title, Drake has become more and more beligerent. Will Cena recover in time to fight back?

You’re Not Worthy

Ruby Riot has once again denied Natalya a shot at her Women’s Championship, leading to the challenger interrupting April’s (temporary) farewell speech. April accepted as a way to give Nat a chance to prove herself to Riot, but stipulated that it be an Iron Man match.

The Icon in Action
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Pfzu5sc

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RmZy06p XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  8kdewHq

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RwBvggH XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  3XtqwRb

Induction into the “Hall of Pain”
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  NuvuWUS

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  HSmkw12 XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RlIxFRV

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  K9ibFEl XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  07liiRb

Daniel Bryan Seeks Competition
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  8KqNVv5

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  CNdJ5vB XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  ZPxRBln

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  HuXJU9b XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  IsLNaC8

Cody Exhibition
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  MjN8cBz

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Pecvhta

Normal Match Non-Title
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  5hDIR1l XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  UzcufUA

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RVFeWlP XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  1BHFAvR

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  H7ffuzb XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  ADj4bCu

Normal Match
Match #4

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  BvFO1KM

Normal Match
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  WvXH11e XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  YCQiDy1

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RxIMnto XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  OFhwCcN

Normal Match
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  VxeQlvV

Main Event
International Incident Contract Signing

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  KM9aFFg
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 pm

An opener is being worked on. Do not post until it goes up.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Anarchy opens to a view of House Hardy from a over the top view, but quickly the camera speeds down almost as if we are seeing from the view of a drone of some sort. We now see the words appear across the screen.

INITIALIZING TO RING DOOR BELL

We see some type of rod extend from the drone, and it rings the door bell successfully. A few moments pass, and the door opens. Matt Hardy stands in the door he looks excited to see his friend.

[Matt Hardy]
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA! Vanguard One I'd knew you'd come! Please come in señor it is always DELIGHTFUL to see you my metal friend! We were just sitting down for lunch please do join us..

Vanguard One makes beep boop noises, and captions appear on the screen.

[Vanguard One]
How in the hell am I supposed to eat anything? I am not human! Do you understand how this even works? Come on bro use your brain...

Matt Hardy turns around back at Vanguard One.

[Matt Hardy]
I meant for you to come in to enjoy the environment, but it appears you have been drinking before you got here. No wonder you are late, but please still do come in we have matters to discuss of Nero..

Vanguard One flies into House Hardy, and flies directly into the dinning room. Where see a beautifully designed dinning room. A chandler hangs above the dinning table as it appears someone has taken pride in their work, and has done a marvelous job. Four chairs sit at the table 3 seats filled by Reby Hardy, Prince Maxel, and finally we see Matt's loyal member in his Broken Army señor Benjamin.

[Señor Benjamin]
Hola Vanguard uno! ¿Cómo estás?

Again strange noise emits from Vanguard One, but captions appear

[Vanguard One]
Sup Gramps! Oh you know man chillin' and flying. That's kinda all I do though. Oh, and I guess time travel Matt has done some crazy shit...

Señor Benjamin laughs

[Señor Benjamin]
But... his brilliance surpasses anyone that I have ever met. Even his filthy brother can not match his abilities.

[Matt Hardy]
Thank you Señor Benjamin for your kinda words, and Nero is exactly why I asked all of you here today, but first Queen Rebecca can you pass the greens of bean?

[Rebecca Hardy]
Of course! I know you find these to be a delicacy.

Rebecca passes over the green beans to Matt, and he puts a bunch on his plate full of a couple pieces of chicken with mashed potatoes. Others begin to par take in the food that is on the table.

[Matt Hardy]
I love the fact we can come together like a family like this, but it does pain me that Nero has turned his back on us, but for what he said about you my dear Queen he shall pay. He shall never, and I mean EVAHHHH take you from me, because if he did I think it would put me into a unstoppable rage, and I wouldn't stop until I have DELETED him from this very existence..

More noises arise from Vanguard One, but captions follow

[Vanguard One]
Yo bro you realize he lives next door right? He can show up whenever through the forest between your guys house, and you would never know.

Matt laughs at that thought

[Matt Hardy]
Nero would be stupid to try that. He knows it would be him versus all of us, and he doesn't stand a chance against us. Together we stand the strongest army in the world. No matter what anyone throws at us we shall overcome it..

Suddenly, the sound of electricity begins to crackle through the air and a low hum becomes audible. House Hardy starts to notice and we see Queen Rebecca's hair start to rise as if due to static. Matt looks at her with concern when a dark green rift starts to appear behind her. As it fully forms, Nero's upper torso pops out from it with a huge grin on his face.

-NERO-
HEY. I CAN DO THIS TOO!

Nero quickly grabs Rebecca out of her seat and pulls her backwards through the rift, disappearing before Matt can even jump up. Prince Maxel starts crying and Vanguard One flies into the air and begins spinning from side to side looking for the Queen.

[Vanguard One]
Didn't I tell you some shit like this was gonna go down?

Matt looks furious as he flips his table, and begins yelling at the top of his lungs.

[Matt Hardy]
NERO... I AM GOING TO DELETE YOUR ASS!!!! VANGUARD ONE!

[Vanguard One]
Yes?

[Matt Hardy]
To the X Ws of L. I know that is where he is going. Everyone remain calm I shall not stop until Queen Rebecca has returned to House Hardy. Now Vanguard One.. let's go.

[Vanguard One]
Later Benjamin...

Matt Hardy places his hand upon Vanguard One, and a weird aura feels the room. A flash of light comes out of no where, and once we get a clear picture of what has happened all we see is Señor Benjamin hold Prince Maxel.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Posting for WWE Geek

Jason Jordan Arrives

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  WGWqK7V

As the bell sounds, making short work of his opponent, Jason Jordan rises up with a confident smirk as he instructs the referee to raise his hand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an impressive showing by Jason Jordan!

[Corey Graves]
Impressive doesn't even come close to describing the level of sheer skill that young man just displayed.

With his hand lowered, the referee turns to check on Jordan's fallen opponent but before he can Jason pushes past him. Quickly delivering an insult to injury punt to the side of the ribs that sends the man he just defeated rolling to the outside with a hard thud as he bounces off the floor. Fans aren't at all pleased by his complete lack of respect, and they start to boo as he asks for a microphone.

[Jason Jordan]
My name is Jason Jordan. Now you may not know me now but very soon the whole world will know who Jason Jordan is. I will be on billboards, posters, DVD covers. I will be the face of professional wrestling.

While he believes his own hype, the fans still aren't all that impressed, especially not to hear these things in this man's very first night.

[Jason Jordan]
You just saw me nearly kill that guy, I mean I’m surprised he even bothered stepping into the ring with me tonight. He was outmatched, and he knew it, just like all you knew it because before I even did a single thing, as I walked down that ramp. You knew I wasn't like all the others, I was different, I was better. I don't just talk tough, I am tough, the toughest WRESTLER in this business today, maybe even ever.

Again making such outlandish claims does him no favors with this audience, bringing about more boos.

[Jason Jordan]
Which cannot be said for the rest of the roster. They call themselves wrestlers. What? Some old has been fatass like Cactus Jack is your idea of a wrestler? Or even worse The current XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Sami Zayn? That skinny dweeb? Is this some sort of practical joke, my old English teacher was in better shape than all of them.

Going after one of the most popular Superstars in XWL today Sami Zayn just makes the audience grown even more disdain for this cocky upstart.

[Jason Jordan]
I am what you call a Wrestler, a real deal unlike all those wannabes in the back. I am the greatest amateur wrestler of all time! I could have gone anywhere I wanted, promoters from everywhere were begging me to take their companies to the top. Offering me the world because I deserved it because it revolves around guys like me. But I chose to come here, I came here to show everyone what a real wrestler looks like. I'm Jason Jordan, and I'm not a Superstar, I'm an All-Star.

Arrogantly he throws the microphone to the mat and spreads his arms out wide as the fans continue to boo this brash young man who hasn't made the greatest first impression. But he doesn't seem to care he's here to prove he's better than everyone else and tonight definitely backed up that belief in himself.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure what to make of this young man.

[Corey Graves]
Weren't you listening? He's an All-Star Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With quite the ego at that.

[Corey Graves]
Hey if you can back it up is it really ego? Did you see what he did to his opponent tonight? If that's a sign of things to come then I can seriously see Jason Jordan taking this place by storm.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 pm

As Anarchy returns from an advertisement promoting next week's takeover in Japan when XWL brings the exciting action to The Tokyo Dome. We're taken somewhere backstage where corespondent Dasha Fuentes is standing by, ready to conduct an interview.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a wild and crazy time within The Women's Division as of late, all starting when my guest at this time rang her New Year in with a battle for survival. At Breakthrough Sasha Banks and Natalya competed in a Buried Alive Match, historically shattering previous misconceptions about females, proving they truly CAN do anything the men can. Which was only part of what made this match so monumental, no the other half was the fact that it was between two women that we admired, and their friendship which seemed to be strong enough to overcome anything...but of course Sasha would betray that trust, and respect...and it led us to a battle for survival. Sasha felt Natalya's time was up, and Natalya just wanted to end this once and for all. Natalya, of course, did, ending the match with an unbelievable N-Powerbomb into the tombstone which such force that The Bullet Boss flew straight into the grave upon impact, and was then Buried Alive by the woman she betrayed. So please welcome, Natalya!

The 3rd Generation Superstar steps into frame, smiling and being friendly, but underneath it, we can tell she's still upset over what has transpired the last 2 weeks.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  UdM9n8z

[Dasha Fuentes]
Natalya, obviously you've been a major talking point more specifically these past 2 weeks, but also for what you did at Breakthrough. We haven't had a chance to ask you about that match, and the first thing I'd like to say is I think you absolutely proved your career is far from "dead." The fight you brought to Sasha Banks, even after the pre-match ambush, and the vicious targeting of your leg by The Boss...was nothing short of inspiring. With all of that finally behind you, how does it feel?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  LrL2MuQ

[Natalya]
A lot of people were happy for me, to prove what I proved on that night...to "survive" as everyone's put it. But why would I be happy over what Sasha Banks made me do? I didn't ever imagine that our friendship would fall apart so viciously...and never in my wildest dreams did I think it would become a "me or her" situation, but it did. And you know, I don't feel bad about what I had to do, I just feel bad that it came to that point. That two "friends" and it's hard to use that term seriously now, grew such hatred for one another...and the only way to deal with that hatred was to compete in a match where not just your career could be at stake, but your very life as well. I'll never forgive her what she did, I'd be a damn fool if I did, and she deserves zero sympathy considering she wanted this, she's the one that orchestrated very personal and physical attacks on my family. But I'm not happy about what I had to do, I'm just happy that it's over, and I can now put this all behind me.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Now we'll get into more recent topics in a moment but I do want to ask about your current condition, we've all noticed that this marks 3 weeks in a row where you're not scheduled to step inside the ring tonight. Care to explain?

[Natalya]
I may have "survived" Buried Alive, but I left it with a couple of reminders, namely my leg...which Sasha targeted quite ferociously throughout the entire match. It's nothing too serious thankfully, but the doctors and I agree it was best if I took off a couple of weeks and do a little rehab to prevent things from getting to that critical point. But I am medically cleared, so there's no need for any concern, I just needed a little breather is all.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Well, while you may not have been here competing, you were here 3 weeks ago when Ruby Riot successfully cashed in her Miss Money In The Bank Briefcase to become The NEW XWL Women's Champion. Forgetting everything that happened after, let's go back to that moment, you, of course, stated you were backstage by the curtain, watching the entire time...what did you think?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  DyygEaj

[Natalya]
I was proud of her, would I have done the same thing? No, personally I feel like, after the major impact April's had on this division, it doesn't really prove without a shadow of a doubt that you were overthrowing her and rising up as the new one to beat. She had already competed, in a very physical match at that, and I believe with nearly a year under her reign as Champion, April deserved better than that. She fights all year, challenging us to be our best, and bringing nothing but hers. And on every occasion she's called upon to defend, she did. I just struggle to see how Ruby could feel like she did what none of us could, and that makes her better than us. I mean, of course, she did...none of us fought an April at half capacity. But for the victory itself, and how hard she has worked to rise up the ranks quickly, I was happy for her. She hasn't had an easy life, and her story, it's one that can inspire a little girl that maybe doesn't fit in...and they feel like they'll never be something. Well, Ruby was that girl, and look at her now.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  SxRm3qN

[Natalya]
Of course, this is speaking before her actions, or I should say lack thereof, the past 2 weeks. She SHOULD be a role model, and someone they aspire to mimic in that sense...but I can only hope the girls she inspired with that victory, don't head down the path she seems to be heading. To go from a Women's Champion that took on all comers because she believed she was better than everyone else, and she had no problem proving it...to a Champion that doesn't think she has anything to prove, because she's "better" than all of us...it makes me a little sick to my stomach. That isn't what April wanted, that isn't why she fought for so long.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Many have questioned if the timing of your challenge was perhaps, wrong? What do you say to those people?

[Natalya]
There's no better time than the present. I've waited a long time, I've overcome so much, and you know I go back to The Slammy Awards. April & I going to HELL one last time, revisiting the match that won The Slammy for Match of The Year, and as we were nearing that end...I felt something I hadn't felt the other times we fought in that ring. I felt victory, I felt like I was about to become Women's Champion...and then Sasha Banks struck me from behind with a camera, and that was all she wrote. So I dealt with Sasha, I put her behind me, or I should say under me, six feet to be exact. And I was there on the first Anarchy of 2018 to challenge April to ONE LAST MATCH. A match to decide it all, that in her first month of what became a historic reign she deemed me the woman that could beat her above all others, and after all this time...I would be that woman, it was her last month as Champion, and I would make sure of it.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  4ndvo0h

[Natalya]
But that didn't happen, and Ruby was within her right to come out, cash in her contract, and have her opportunity that she overcame 3 women, including me...to be in possession of. But I was also within my right, as the woman that was screwed in my last opportunity, to come out and declare myself as her first challenger. I didn't fail last time, I was robbed...April and I both were, and with the thorn in my side removed, my time was now. I let her have her moment, I didn't barge out immediately, but before she walked through that curtain, I wanted her and the entire world to know that she would be defending The Women's Championship against me.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  F0QuOh1

[Dasha Fuentes]
Except she didn't feel the same way, in a moment that took us from one shocker to the next, to see Ruby end April's reign, and then flat out answer your challenge with a "No." Obviously, you don't agree with it or like it, and I'm sure it angers you considering she did the same thing essentially last week as well. But talk to us about the "No" that had the world stop and ask, did we hear that correctly?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  TvnQCDc

[Natalya]
As a competitor, to have someone look you right in your eyes, challenge you...and all you have to say is "No" I don't understand how you can call yourself a competitor. Yes, she did what none of us could, but again...she did it in a scenario none of us were presented, and quite frankly one I would never have taken upon either. To be the best you have to beat the best, and I just don't feel like she's "worthy" to use a word she's so fond of nowadays...of having such a high and mighty attitude when her victory came at the assist of Ember Moon bringing her all against The Champion beforehand. So to deny my challenge, to think of herself as some "Gatekeeper" and that none of us deserve a shot at her...I just don't get it. I was upset, I still am, I'm pissed off that someone not even in their first year here, thinks they don't have anything to prove. You may have risen up the mountain fast, but your fall will be just as quick, and I will make sure of it.

[Dasha Fuentes]
After Ruby left you emptyhanded for the second week in a row, you obviously did some thinking and that led you to confront The Former Women's Champion and issue a challenge. That April's duty wasn't over, because Ruby was the "heir" to the throne April held onto the title so long for to find...no, Ruby hijacked that throne. So since April had rendered the division unworthy by beating everyone in it for so long, the only way to truly be "worthy" in The New Champion's eyes would be to defeat her. So without any hesitation really, April being the competitor she is jumped at the challenge, and even added fuel to the fire insisting it needed to be an Ironman Match. All of XWL is buzzing over this blockbuster announcement, 60 minutes, the ultimate goal on your behalf, of course, is to finally beat April, and more than once at that. Given how your previous matches with her have gone, what will be different this time?

Out of the left side of the camera, a figure wearing mostly black moves into frame, standing next to Dasha. Ruby Riot has a look of incredulity on her face as she gets ready to address Natalya. Clearly she has an issue with what has been said. The level of disrespect that has been emanating from Natalya has taken root within Riot.

RUBY RIOT!
You are a persistent little gnat, aren't you? You don't get your way and you throw a tantrum for three straight weeks?! Do you really think stomping your feet is going to get you what you want? Persistence is usually a good thing, but with you...it just makes you look like a whiny little brat. Your feelings get hurt and your bright idea is to challenge April? Again? How dense are you to not see that that hasn't exactly worked out well for you in the past? If you really wanted to show that you are worthy of challenging me you should have gotten in the back of the line where you belong. Work your way up just like I did. You think you are entitled to this but let me tell you something. You are not. No one is. Even me. If April had beaten me, I would have accepted that and started again. Everyone else realizes that they have to pay their dues to get a shot, why can't you? What makes you so special that you think you deserve opportunity after opportunity when you have done nothing but waste them?

Natalya opens her mouth to speak but Ruby talks over her,on a roll now.

RUBY RIOT!
You can say that I fought a depleted April, and maybe I did. But don't insinuate that I didn't earn this. I fought my ass off to get this title. I took on challenger after challenger to earn a spot in the Money in the Bank match. Then I beat you and two other women to claim that briefcase. I may not have beaten April in a traditional match but I sure as hell did not take the easy route to it. Those little girls at home that you mentioned, they have a champion that did whatever it took to get to the top and that did not include burying her so-called best friend in the dirt. I kept my morals clean and I accomplished what you couldn't in a fifth of the time, so yes, I don't think you deserve another shot. This may not be the method this division is used to, but in the long run, this is what we need. Those that really want it will fight through the mud and the grime to get here and I will gladly look them in the eye and give them the match they earn. Get off your high horse and get your ass in line Natalya.

[Natalya]
You absolutely earned it, but you didn't earn this big head that came with it. Settle your teakettle, calm this little "riot" of yours down, and quit acting like you are the only one that deserves THAT.

The Queen of Harts points to The Women's Championship on Ruby's shoulder and stares straight into her eyes.

[Natalya]
Telling me to get off my "high-horse" while on top of your own is a bit hypocritical don't you think? What you don't seem to understand is that I am in line, but it starts behind me. Because you can say that I've squandered opportunities, and I need to "work my way up" like you did, but what do you call Breakthrough, huh? Digging my nails into the dirt, through the mud, the grime...to crawl out of that grave, which was no EASY route. I didn't start this thing between Sasha and me, but I damn sure finished it. And that's why I looked you in the eye 2 weeks ago and asked you for the match I EARNED! Say what you want about the past, but I recall you saying that I needed to stop living in it, so why are you so stuck there yourself? This isn't about what I've fallen short of, or how many times it's happened, this is about the here and now. And right now? When I look into your eyes, I see a Champion that knows she won't be able to call herself that for much longer. So she's doing anything and everything to discredit me, and avoid upholding her duty as Women's Champion, because deep down...she doesn't think she can. Oh, that's right Ruby, I see right through this little act of yours. But that's okay, because, after International Incident, you won't be able to hide behind this whole "worthy" deal of yours anymore. I'll be worthy sweetheart, the question is, will YOU?

Ruby steps toward Natalya, leaving only the most minimal of spaces between the two, almost daring her to take a swing. She then leans her face in even closer, taking away all of Natalya's personal space in a grab at dominance. Dasha takes a few steps back, hoping to avoid any fists that start flying. She's seen how these backstage interviews tend to go.

RUBY RIOT!
Hypocritical? No, no. You see, I am the one with the Women's Championship on my waist. I sit at the metaphorical peak. It's your job to climb up that mountain. I see those pretty manicured fingers of yours grasping for any sort of ledge. All it takes is one...little...stomp on that hand to send you tumbling back down to the bottom. You may not be deserving of a title shot but that doesn't mean I won't drop you right here and right now. I know you're trying out a new "tough" persona but you better learn some respect. All the pouting in the world isn't taking this belt off of me. Even April gets it. She knows I wouldn't deny her a rematch but she is, or should I say was, doing the smart thing and going home. Instead of putting her career in danger, maybe you should take a lesson from her and back out as well. Come back when you've grown up a bit.

The tension in the room right now is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Piercing gazes, the feeling of ultimate disrespect oozing off of each woman. They may not have had any real issue with one another before Ruby's rise as Women's Champion...but with every word, every staring contest where neither refuses to blink first, that is quickly changing. Not a word is said, not a single sound breaks the intense surrounding, just silence, and scowling faces. It feels as if we could see a fist fly from either one of them any second now, we just don't know who.

"I never thought i'd be the voice of reason and break up a fight but..." Both women turn their heads and the crowd cheers at the sight of the former Women's Champion, April. April, arm still bandaged and with a small smile on her face arrives on the scene

[April]
Hey you two come on, there is no reason to come to blows a week from international Incident. We're supposed to be the role models remember?

April eyes dart towards Ruby as the words role model leave her mouth. She turns to the Women's Champion and her dethroner so to speak

[April]
I never got a chance to congratulate you Ruby. Congrats on becoming Champion. It's a lot of hard work and responsibility. When you beat me I rested easy knowing that the division would be safe in your hands. But this...what's happened to you Ruby. You were something unique and fearless. That's not common in the Women's division and it's why so many people here like you. This holier than thou act is so not you. Was this the plan? Win the title and barricade yourself off from the division because you can't do that forever. You're only going to make someone who isn't as nice as Natalya desperate enough to hurt you. And they will to get that

April points to Ruby's title and her face scowls at the image of the title not on her shoulders and instead around Ruby's

[April]
There will be a lot of people who come and go who you don't think deserve a chance at the title. It's not our job as Champion to decide who is worthy. That's Layla's job. It a Champion's job to prove to people why they aren't good enough to be champion instead of you. Don't deny someone a shot, just beat them. Because that's what you do as a Champion Ruby. Don't you want a match at International Incident? Don't you want to defend your title?

RUBY RIOT!
Yeah, April, I'd love one. It's too bad no one in XWL deserves a match with me. International Incident is in Japan though, and they have no shortage of talent. Maybe I'll give one of them a shot. I'm sure there is some young upstart over there that's ready for me. Who knows? Maybe by the next PPV someone will have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and will be the first XWL talent to test themselves against me. Imagine how big that would be!

Ruby gives Natalya a side-eyed glance as she says this, implying that someone other than her would be the one to receive that opportunity.

RUBY RIOT!
I gotta say April, I'm a little disappointed in you as well. You ran this division for so long, some might say you even ran it into the ground, but regardless you ran it. I watched from backstage with nothing but admiration for you. Now though, seeing this title on my shoulder-

Ruby rolls her shoulder a bit, bouncing the title up.

RUBY RIOT!
I'm wondering why I did. Of course, the length of your reign was historic. It was something special. But when the bottom dwellers of the division could just waltz on out and request a title shot and actually be given it? I'm just saying...maybe that had something to do with it. There is no honor in squashing a worm. Only the best deserve a chance to wear the gold and it took a year for that to actually happen. You should be thanking me for this, not admonishing me.

Natalya doesn't seem to have liked Ruby's tone, or her choice of words, tilting her head in The Champion's direction with a far from amused expression.

[Natalya]
See, what you won't do, is discredit a single thing she's accomplished this past year. I think you're a little foggy on what the role of a Champion is, given the fact that you don't seem to be in too big of a hurry to fill it. What you just described is a FIGHTING Champion, a CHAMPION that believes they are so good, they will prove it ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, AGAINST ANYONE, IN ANY SITUATION! She stepped in hell, a LITERAL ring of fire, whether it was one, two, or THREE challengers, she welcomed their challenge with open arms. Even before she "saw the light" and changed her wicked ways, she carried herself as a FIGHTING CHAMPION. I use those two words because, given the last two weeks, you don't seem to find the connection between them. It's one thing to WIN a title, it's an entirely different situation to actually DEFEND it. So pardon me if I take exception to the fact that you think you don't have anything to prove just because that title is on your shoulder. No, the moment that Championship left her hands, and into yours? YOU HAD EVERYTHING TO PROVE, TO EVERYONE!

You can feel the passion, and the anger radiating off of the third generation Superstar as she stares straight into The Women's Champion's eyes.

[Natalya]
You don't want a "worthy" challenger, you just want to delay the inevitable. If you think I'm being "tough" on you, well then allow me to welcome you to The Wrestling Business, where you will fight every single day until your last day to prove that you belong. If you want respect, you better show some yourself. So how about instead of telling me to grow up, you take your own advice and realize you may have ended April's reign, but you've got a long way to go before you can ever fill her shoes.

An ever so small twinge flashes across Ruby's face, barely noticeable as Natalya's vitriolic words spew her way. Her face hardens and her voice drops to a lower and quieter register.

RUBY RIOT!
I'm not filling anyone's shoes. I'm building my own legacy. April did things her way and I'm doing them mine. Say what you want but the bottom line is that you're nothing more than a used up and washed out old lady who's too oblivious to see the truth. I hope you brought a flashlight because you're going to be standing in my shadow for a long time...bitch.

April turns to Ruby with wide eyes as Ruby sticks two fingers out towards Natalya's chest and shoves her backward. As April awkwardly watches these two once again reach their boiling point, Natalya is irate, she's tired of being disrespected by Ruby Riot. This is the third week in a row, and with every time it happens, it stings more and more

[April]
Hey c'mon lets just calm down. Remember we're supposed to be role mod-

Without any sort of hesitation, she fires back refusing to stand by and take any more of this. Her fist flies forward at The Women's Champion, but before it makes contact, "The Gatekeeper" hastily side steps, and before Natalya knows it...April gets caught in the crossfire as Natalya's fist rams into her well known injured arm. April, out of instinct sends her own fist flying forward and slugs Natalya hard across the face! Natalya looks at April with a shocked expression while April begins to realize what she has done. There eyes meet and its in that moment that the two remember that if they're nothing else, they are rivals. Ruby fades into the background in light of their staredown

RUBY RIOT!
Some role models

Ruby's laughter briefly breaks their attention on one another before they focus back on each other. The rivalry between Natalya and April has never truly ended. Natalya never gave up on her want to finally defeat April and April herself has always thought Natalya to be one of the best the division has to offer. Their final showdown comes to an end at International Incident. In an iron women's match. Will Natalya finally prove that she can beat April? Or will April leave XWL on top? We'll all find out soon enough

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RVFeWlP XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  1BHFAvR

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:11 am

XWL cuts to what appears to be a hallway somewhere backstage. We see Kenny Omega playing a Nintendo 3DS in preparation for his match tonight.

A young woman wearing a navy blue dress approaches Omega. Following close behind her is a short balding man, he carries a clipboard with a pen ready in hand. The woman speaks.

[??????]
Mr. Omega?

Kenny Omega
Wh...what?

Kenny looks up from his Nintendo 3DS, scanning the people in front on him.

Kenny Omega
Who are you?

[??????]
We're the event planners you requested. Remember?

Kenny Omega
How could I forget?! Thank you for coming.

Kenny sets his Nintendo 3DS aside, giving the event planners his full attention.

[Event Planner]
So you were hoping to set something up for your.. uhh.. "Best of Seven Victory Celebration/Seth Rollins retirement party"?

Kenny Omega
Yes! After I beat Seth tonight, it will be a clean sweep. That loser couldn't even win one time!

Kenny lets out a maniacal laugh as the event planners watch in confusion.

Kenny Omega
So for next week seeing how I will win four in a row, I was thinking that we could maybe have four cakes. Four different flavors, obviously. Not just any cake though.. I want each cake to have pictures of my four victories over Seth Rollins. That would be perfect. Oh! Candles. We need candles. Wait, are you getting this?

Kenny looks toward the short man with the clipboard as the man is distracted by the thought of cake. The woman nudges the short man getting his attention. He begins writing Kenny's requests.

[Event Planner]
Do your job, Larry.

Kenny Omega
Yeah, Larry! Don't screw this up. Everything needs to be perfect. Back to planning. Although I am the most entertaining man with the most entertaining matches, I myself would like to be entertained at my celebration for myself. So, I would like a clown. I want one of those inflatable bouncy house things. I would like Canadian recording artist, Celine Dion to perform "My Heart Will Go On" to honor my triumphant victory over that thief Rollins.

[Event Planner]
That might be a tough get, she's a very busy person.

Kenny Omega
..and I'm Kenny Omega. We're both icons in Canada. Icons recognize icons. She'll show up, trust me. I would also like a life-sized Seth Rollins piñata so all of my guests can get a taste of what it feels like to beat the crap out of the so called "Future" of XWL. If possible, could we fill the piñata with custom chocolates of my face?

[Event Planner]
That sounds do-able. Now what about fireworks?

Kenny Omega
Fireworks?! Oh my god, I didn't even think of that! Yes! Absolutely, I want any and every firework you have. Maybe some special fireworks that spell out "4-0" in the sky. This will be perfect.

[Event Planner]
Alright. How about the "Seth Rollins retirement" portion of this?

Kenny Omega
Right, so I need you guys to find the best artist around to paint a masterpiece. The painting will capture the emotional moment when Seth Rollins has to get down and kiss my knee. Can you believe that he actually thinks his knee strike is better than mine? I can't wait to see his face after I beat him for a fourth time tonight. It'll be amaz...

The event planners eyes grow wide as they begin to slowly back away from Omega, before hurrying down the hall.

Kenny Omega
Hey! What the hell? I wasn't finished.

Tension fills the air as Kenny begins to wonder why the planners left. He realizes it could be only one man. We see Kenny's rival standing behind him.

Kenny Omega
Well.. Well.. Well.. If it isn't "The Future" himself. Seth "Freakin' Rollins.

Kenny turns around to met eyes with a pissed off Seth Rollins.

Kenny Omega
What? Are you here to just get it all over with and kiss my knee right now? I don't blame you honestly, because...

Kenny is interrupted.

Seth Rollins

IF you really think I'm going to let you clean sweep me, you have less brain cells than I thought. It's true I was overly cocky and said I was going to beat you 4-0, but that was foolish of me. I underestimated your strength, but not any longer Kenny. Tonight, the comeback starts and you WILL lose this best of 7 to Seth...FREAKIN' Rollins...

Kenny shakes his head, astonished that Rollins is still confident in himself.

Kenny Omega
You just don't learn, Seth. I have this series in the bag. What makes you think you will...

Rollins storms off, not giving Kenny a chance to finish his sentence. Kenny begins to talk to himself, as he looks around the hallway.

Kenny Omega
That's fine... that's fine. Now where the hell did my planners go?

Kenny walks off, looking for his event planners. Anarchy cuts to a brief commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 am

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  FTRckHA

THEY TOLD HIM NOT TO COMEBACK

He had made his return over a month ago. He had announced that he was clear. That he had managed to change fate and get a doctor to clear him -- against the wishes of XWL management Daniel Bryan had got the all clear to step back into the ring. To once again do what he loved. To once again step into the ring and perform before the yes movement. He knew it would not be easy -- but what was the point of having it easy -- he wanted a challenge.

AND HE GOT JUST THAT

His first match back in XWL was almost his last. He stepped into the ring with none other than Curt Hawkins. A man who was younger than him and who had never been injured. A man who wanted to change his career. A man who  had lost over one hundred times and was looking to break his streak of bad luck and what better chance did he have -- Daniel Bryan had been out of the ring for years -- he was not ready -- or so he thought.

It was a hard battle. It was not easy. If this was the Daniel Bryan of old then a match like this would have been easy for him, he would have out wrestled the man without any problem, but he was no longer that man. He was older -- weaker -- he had been hurt for years -- he was slowly and every time he got knocked down -- it took him a little bit longer to get back up. He was started to see that  he could not go like he used to. That he was not the man he once was, he came close to defeat, but in the final moments -- he got a burst of energy and managed to bring Curt Hawkins down and gain the victory.

YET SOMETHING WAS WRONG

When he got the back he felt weak in the legs. He felt faint. He felt drained. He had never felt like this, one match back in his return and it was almost the end for him already. He kept it to himself. He pushed the pain away and managed to push ahead, but he knew in his heart he was not ready. Management had seen him after the match -- they had saw him struggle to even stand and walk and the cancelled his next two matches out of fear that he would fall in the ring and not get back up.

This only made him want it all the more. He wanted those two matches and they had taken them away from him -- so he trained. He trained harder than ever before. His body had changed, but he was not going to allow it to stop him from doing what he loved. XWL didn't want him to have a match -- they would not sign someone up to face him -- but they could not stop him from going to that ring and offering anyone in the back the chance to face him.

He arrived at that arena -- already in his wrestling gear -- he was here to perform and no one was going to stop him. He pushed past everyone who was in his way as he made his way to the ring. Running the ropes a few times as he would even begin to jog on the spot and shake his arms to get himself ready. He had offered anyone in the back the chance to face him -- he had laid down the challenge and thankfully someone was man enough to step up and get into the ring with him.

THE BELL WOULD RING

AGAINST THE ODDS

DANIEL BRYAN HAD WON

He would listen to the bell ring -- he would listen to his name being announced as the winner as he laid there on his back. His chest moving at a rapid pace as he rolled to the side and then adjusted himself to sit up on his knees. He was breathing heavily now as he looked around as the crowd where going wild for him.

YES YES YES YES YES

He would raise his arms into the air and join in with their celebrations of his victory. One arm was lowered as he placed his hand on the mat for support as he pushed himself up to stand -- as he waved his hand back and forth -- he was not yet done -- he still had some energy left in him -- he wanted another match --

AND HE GOT ANOTHER MATCH

Once again the bell would ring as he would roll to the ropes. Using whatever he had left in him to pull himself up by the ropes as he would stand there on his weak legs. He would smile as he would move to the corner as he would climb up and onto the turnbuckle as he would joint in with the fans -- his arms raising up and down as he joined in on there chants -- he had done it -- he had won two contests back to back -- he had managed to beat the odds -- he was back -- and he was ready to pick up from where he left off.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:07 pm

As XWL gets back from the commercial break, we get a panning shot of the excitedcrowd, before cutting to the entrance ramp.

The crowd begins to cheer for the reutrn of the man taken out by Dolph Ziggler two weeks ago, Rich Swann. Howerver, before they can get too excited Dolph Ziggler himself walks out from behind to curtain, and the cheers quickly turn to boos.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Now come on, what is this?

{Corey Graves}
Come on Mauro, this is hilarious!

Ziggler walks down the ramp, mocking Swann's dance moves, before eventually entering the ring with a mic.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Wasn't that funny. The look on all of your faces when you thought Rich Swann would actually return to XWL.  
Well, I hate to break it to you but he ain't coming back. Rich Swann doesn't even want to come back. I mean can you blame him. Two weeks ago, he was outclassed and embarrassed by me. But now he knows that I am not just talk, I am not a liar, he now knows why I am the best ever. I actually visited Rich Swann in the hospital and he thanked me, he thanked me because I am the reason why he no longer has to perform in front of all you idiots. I mean who wouldn't be happy about that?

[Dolph Ziggler]
So, two weeks ago I retired Rich Swann, last week I outwrestled Matt Hardy. I think it's time for my IC title rematch. Yeah, I think it is. Screw boring Sami Callihan, Chad Gable, get your ass out here!

After laying down his challenge, Dolph looks towards the entrance ramp, beckoning for the Intercontinental champion to come meet him in the ring. However, he instead gets nailed right in the back by a man in a grey hoodie! The fans in attendance seem shocked that security would let someone like this through, and guards begin to rush the ring to stop this man before he takes down the hood to reveal that he's actually Rich Swann.

The guards appear to receive some sort of confirmation via earpiece that they can stand down, as Swann retrieves a microphone and begins to speak while Ziggler slowly recovers.

{Rich Swann}
Ya know what man? I was really willing to give you some benefit of the doubt. I thought, "hey, this man's talented, maybe there's a reason he's so arrogant". But after that shit you tried to pull on me two weeks ago, and then having the audacity to come out here and brag about it? Now I'm just pissed. I don't even want to have just some match with you man, no. I want a fight. I'm going to take you outside this ring, and I'm going to do a lot more to you than just put you out for a week. Mister Ziggler, find whatever possible shred of humanity and self-respect is inside you, and accept this challenge, for a falls count anywhere match!

As the fans begin to show their approval for this possible match, Ziggler is leaning on the ropes, clearly angered. Eventually, he finds the strength to pick up his microphone one more time, before delivering his verdict.

[Dolph Ziggler]
YOU'RE ON!

The fans cheer the confirmation of what is sure to be a brutal match, as the last thing we see before commercial break is Swann and Ziggler staring each other down.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Camera cuts to the stage where an interviewer is in the ring.

Tom Phillips: Ladies and Gentlemen joining me at this time DX!

Crowd is filled with a mixture of cheers and boos as DXs theme music fills the arena. 5 minutes pass and they don’t come out but a voice can be heard.

Shawn Michaels: Hey nimrod look at the titantron.

Everyone stares at the titantron as it shows DX in a backstage locker room that they have claimed for themselves sitting on a couch.

Shawn Michaels: You think we were going to come out there to be interviewed by you please. No second rate interviewer will have the pleasure of DX gracing their company. We will do the interview from here thank you very much.

The camera cuts to the interviewer who looks a bit flustered but he gains his composure and starts to speak again.

Tom Phillips:  Well last week was your first week back together and you didn’t take long to start to insult and no doubt male enemy’s here when you insulted every champion and then every faction here in XWL. Was that really a wise move? Will your heads be on a swivel now you’ve insulted half the roster after your first week back?

Shawn Michaels: Listen here you idiot. We are D-Generation X. We are the best unit to ever exist in the wrestling business. We are the best two wrestlers in the world period. Next to me right here we have the game, the cerebral assassin, the king of kings and right now talking you have the showstopper, the headliner, the heartbreak kid, Mr main event, the icon, the best god damn wrestler in the world today and you think we are scared? Please nobody can hold a candle to us here. It’s everyone else who should be scared, not us.

Tom Phillips:  With that being said Triple H tonight you face off against one man who says he is the best in the world CM Punk can I get your opinion on that, please ?

Triple H:Well first off there’s only one beat in the world and he’s sitting next to me. This man is the greatest in ring performer of all time nobody can hold a candle to him. Now Punk may go round thinking he is the best in the world but deep down in his soul he knows it not to be true. He knows he can’t hold a candle to me or Shawn Michaels and tonight he will find that out the hard way when me and Shawn show him exactly who runs this place.

Tom Phillips:  You and Shawn? The match just states that it will be you vs Punk does that mean Shawn will be at ringside?

Shawn Michaels: Listen now you stupid idiot we are DX we do what we want when we want. If I want to be out there ringside I will, If I want to smack CM Punk around tonight I will, If I want to come down there to that ring and superkick your head off I will. So watch your tone if you know what’s good for you.

Triple H: Easy Shawn easy that little peep squeak isn’t worth your time. Now, wherever I go Shawn goes wherever Shawn goes I go we have each other’s back. In fact, you just leave the ring me and Shawn are taking over this segment we have no use for you go on now leave.

The interviewer looks perplexed as he leaves the ring as the camera goes back to the titantron as DX begin to speak again.

Shawn Michaels: Now tonight I step into the ring with the so-called Big Dog Roman Reigns. The guy who claims this is his yard. Well, it might be his yard but your living in my world Roman and with a snap of my fingers it’s lights out for you Roman after my boot connects with your face and knocks you out for the 3 count and you can believe that hahaha.

Triple H: And well if you're not down with that we have two words for ya

Shawn Michaels: Suck it!

The crowd joins into the suck it chants as the camera zooms away and to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Dean doesn't even give the time to let the crowd boo him or for Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves to update everyone on the situation before flying out the back. Welts grace the battle torn skin of Dean from the assault he suffered last week. The Lunatic Fringe and one half of the Switchblades looks pissed off and with good reason. He got destroyed with kendo sticks by the Cabinet last week! Dean is armed with a microphone and stomps his way down to the ring, flipping off fans as he enters it. Dean circles the ring as his theme comes to an end

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah I got my ass kicked last week!

Some of the crowd cheer and some boo. It seems they're split on who to side with in this ongoing chapter between Dean Ambrose and JBL. Not that either competitor actually gives a damn if the crowd likes them or not

[Dean Ambrose]
I got my asked kicked and let me say that it isn't the first time and I'd bet anything it won't be the last. And hey, after beating his singing clown and then doing what he couldn't and beating the World Heavyweight Champion last week I'd be pretty pissed too. I sound like a tape recorder and I think maybe because we're in this era of flippy shit I don't exactly stand out but...I am good as I say I am. What I don't have in pointless athleticism I make up with moxy. You won't find one superstar back there that has the fight that I do and I promise you it's a fact. You could call it a fact of life if you want. Am I stealing catch phrases now?  Maybe someone will "Delete" what I'm saying? I'm kind of pissed and listening to all this trash everyone else has going on just pisses me off. Who cares if Matt Sydal is leaving?! Where the hell did Jason Jordon come from? Who keeps letting Shawn and HHH try to wrestle?! Let me tell you what you people should care about. It's me beating JBL in the face until he pisses himself because that's what's gonna happen when I get my hands on him!

Dean's aggression seems to be at an all time high tonight as he seemingly just lets his anger fly off the handle at whoever pops into his mind at the moment  

[Dean Ambrose]
At International Incident you can expect Dean Ambrose to be banned from Japan for like because the level of violence I'm bringing there is gonna make me look like a god damn terrorist. I might be coming for The Elite title, but I already beat the Sami Zayn so maybe they should throw me into the title match between him and the Miz. And who do I face tonight other than Chad Gable. My brother Styles already beat him last week and spoiler alert, I'm gonna do it to. And them Sami Callihan is bringing the gold to the Bullet Club. Because what do all the champions on this show have in common?...Paper Champions every single last one of them. Just keeping those titles warm for the real men and best believe that the Bullet Club is coming for everything. I'm the Tommy Gun of the Bullet Club and when I shoot I spray Bullets everywhere! I hit targets and innocents. Matt Sydal was a target. Aiden English was a target. Sami Zayn was an innocent. Chad Gable is gonna be an innocent. But you John...You...You're the prime target and I promise that before I blow your head clean off your shoulders I'm gonna cut you nice and slow....

Dean's eyes are irradiate and he's shaking. He's full of rage and adrenaline and it seems as if it's all about to explode

[Dean Ambrose]
You gave me scars and punishment heading into International Incident so let me give you a few of your own! Get your ass out here RIGHT NOW SO I CAN GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT YOU TEXAN PIECE OF SHIT!

Dean paces back and forth waiting for JBL to emerge from the back.
No such luck

[Dean Ambrose]
I said get out here Bradshaw because I'm going nowhere until you do! We can stay here all night and listen to me ramble you fu-

The crowds attention immediately changes from the “Lunatic Fringe” standing inside the ring, to the stage as Cow Bells fill their ears. Dean turns to the stage himself awaiting JBL to emerge. A few moments pass before JBL does emerge, or the letters rather. For the “JBL” plate upon the front bumper of JBL’s white limousine can be seen as the extravagant price of machinery emerges onto the stage. But instead of making its routine stop, the limousine pulls onto the ramp, and begins making its way closer to the ring. Dean grows a smile realizing he’s about to get just what he wanted. The limousine eventually makes it to ringside before coming to an abrupt halt. Dean decides he doesn't want to wait and rolls under the ropes. He starts making his way to the car when he stops, turning around. The lunatic comes to the apron and digs around, before popping up with a sledgehammer. You can faintly hear Dean say "Hey look, I'm HHH. Except I don't suck" before racing up the ramp!

No one has exited the limo yet which only further angers Ambrose. As Dean runs he holds the sledgehammer like a javelin, a crazed look in his eye. Dean launches the sledgehammer with all his force and it smashes through the windshield of JBL's car!  

[Corey Graves]
Dean is a freaking psychopath!

The hammer is still sticking out allowing Dean to climb onto the hood of the car and retrieve his weapon. Dean grabs the hammer and slams in down on the roof of the limo, denting it. Dean lifts the hammer and brings it back down on the roof once again. You can tell Dean is taking enjoyment in smashing everything he can. Dean has taken to the mayhem so much that he's now jumping on top of the roof screaming for JBL to come out.
Dean lands in a sitting position after one more jump and lets himself slide off the roof. Still holding the sledgehammer Dean sizes up the window where JBL should be sitting. He cocks back the hammer and with all his might shatters it into pieces! Dean takes a look inside and his face is complete shock when he finds...no one in there

WHACK! The sound could be heard all the way around the arena. Everyone knew what the sound was from just last week. For as Dean was looking inside the broken window he was struck from behind with a kendo stick right into his back.....or at least that what would have happened. Just before the kendo stick was brought down Dean happened to look into the window across him and realize a figure behind him raising a foreign object into the air. Dean having the background he does waited until the figure attempted his attack, and just as he did Dean moved to the side just in time to see the kendo snap in half over the limousine. Dean turns around and sees JBL, who is now wide eyed and shocked at what just happened, alongside Aiden English and Virgil.

Dean looks at the three men who are now watching him, each waiting to see if the other will make the first move. Suddenly Virgil sizes up and swings his kendo at Dean, connecting to his ribs. However as the stick connects Dean takes hold to it, bringing it in and not releasing. Virgil attempts to pull it back but Dean will not budge. Aiden Realizing he will have to finish Dean swings his kendo ad Dean, but doesn’t have the time to stop himself before he realizes Dean pulling Virgil right into the crosshairs and.....WHACK! The kendo stick connects with the back of Virgil’s back. Virgil releases his kendo as he falls to the ground leaving Dean in full possession of the weapon. Aiden realizing what he’s done, now looks to Dean. The two men stare at one another before they both swing at the same time.

The kendo’s smack together in a thunderous thump heard all throughout the arena. The two men attempt to force their power onto the other but it seems they are evenly matched. The both release and attempt to swing again.....WHACK! The kendo’s meet again. The two men are doing battle, almost as if in mid evil Times but with kendo sticks as their swords. Both men knowing that if the other connect’s their strike it’s over. In another attempt to force the other back they both begin applying pressure trying to push the other back, Dean almost in a corner as his back is nearly a foot from JBL’s limousine. Both men continue to push and Dean begins slowing falling backwards. The crowd begins to boo as Aiden smiles realizing he’s about to have the Lunatic right where he wants him. The test of strength continues until Deans back is now inches away from the limo and he stops.

The two men giving everything they have trying to overpower the other until something.....crazy happens. Deans face grows a.....smile? Aiden grows a look on confusion not sure why Dean could be happy before he realizes it. Except there’s nothing he can do, for its to late. Dean duck’s down and slides out of the way as Aiden, who was still applying pressure, goes flying into the space a window used to be in the limo. Dean raises his kendo and smacks it right into Aidens back causing him to pop up into the air in pain. Before Dean lands another shot, and another, and another until Aiden falls to his knees before Ambrose. His body covered in welp she looks up to Dean who towers over him with a sick sadistic smile. Dean raises his kendo into the air over Aidens head and.....

THUD! Dean Ambrose.....FALLS TO THE GROUND? Through all the excitement Dean hadn’t noticed JBL sneak around to the trunk of the limo to retreats a tire iron. Just before Dean could finish Aiden JBL cracks his skull from behind causing dean to fall onto his face at JBL’s feet. Aiden looks down at Dean, almost not able to believe it himself. Virgil has now made it to his feet, and makes his way to Aiden helping him up. JBL smacks Aiden and Virgil on the shoulder, reassuring them of their plan. That they have to finish the job they started. All three of the men now look down to dean and back to the limousine. A smile grows onto their faces as they are all thinking the same thing. Aiden and Virgil pick up Dean and toss him onto the hood of the limousine as JBL knocks on the drivers window causing the limo to now kick into reverse and crawl it’s way up the ramp.

As the limo reaches the ramp it comes to a halt. Causing Dean to almost slide off the hood. JBL, Aiden, and Virgil all laugh as they climb onto the hood and make their way onto the roof, picking up Dean along the way. JBL grabs Deans face with one hand and points at it with the other before pointing down at the ground below the stage. All the members of the Cabinet laugh as JBL slaps Dean, who is still groggy and not able to retaliate in any way. Aiden and Virgil shove deans head between JBL’s legs as he angles himself to the ground at which he just pointed. JBL mimes The he is smoking a cigar as he takes it from his mouth, and puts it out onto Deans back. Just as JBL begins to lift Dean a sound which can only be described as a roar comes from behind the four men. They turn but its already too late for Virgil and Aiden. Sami Callihan has come racing out the with a bat in hand. Sami hops onto the trunk of the limo and slams the bat into the right arm of Virgil. The force of the swing knocks him off the roof and onto the stage. Sami turns his sights on Aiden an brings the bat high into the air, intent on bringing it down and smashing his head in. Aiden surprisingly catches it and the two are in a power struggle until Callihan boots English in the chest knocking him too off the limo! JBL has been watching slackjaw at the carnage that Sami has caused in a few seconds he's been out here. Sami winds the bat and swings for the fences.
JBL has the wherewithal to push Dean aside and duck! JBL slides off the hood of the limo and makes a beeline for the back with Virgil and Aiden in tow. Dean shakes off the cobwebs as Sami checks the damage down to him. XWL fades to break

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Normal Match
Match #4

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  BvFO1KM

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Cody Exhibition

Your Winner

The cameras continue to roll in the ring as Cody Jerks his hand away from the ref and rolls out of the ring. Once out of the ring Cody reaches underneath the ring and emerges with a kendo stick.

Mauro Ranallo
Shades of Pete Dunne last week when he attacked Local Talent Andrade Cien Almas with a kendo stick of his own.

Corey Graves
Your exactly right Mauro, I’m not sure what this is all about but I’m definitely sure I love it regardless.

Cody rolls back into the ring Kendo Stick in hand stands up and begin wailing on TJP  hitting nearly every part of the body possible to inflict as much pain as possible until the ref pulls Cody away. The medical crew rush out to tend to TJP while the camera cuts to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:08 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RwBvggH XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  3XtqwRb

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 3:31 am

YEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAS OOOOOOOOOooOOoOoOoOooOoOoOooOAHAHHHAHHAHHA

[Corey Graves]
Look at this a new theme for Woken Matt Hardy!

Matt Hardy walks out from behind the curtain with a big pop , and stops at the top of the ramp as he extends his hands out wide. His mouth opens wide making weird noises.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  9QGrnP

I WILL DELETE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUAHAHHAHHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHHAA

Matt immediately chomps at the air as everything behind turns into the word DELETE, and he begins down his signature DELETE, but he looks very aggressive as he should be.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Man, does Matt look pissed off.

[Corey Graves]
HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAURO! HIS WIFE WAS TAKEN FROM HIM!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  BLOBln

Matt stops abruptly, and begins walking down the ramp. He quickly gets into the ring, and is handed a microphone.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Nerrrroooo... I know you are here somewhere listening to me every word. You do not understand the pain I am going to cause you. I am going DELETE you from this very plain of existence, and send you back to where you came from. It is quite obvious to me you are to bring the anger outta me to force me to go back to my old ways, but that isn't happening. I am angry yes, but it is all focused towards you. You shall feel my WRATH at International Incident, and if you think there is a way for you to get out of this. There isn't. If you try, and run I shall look for you through space, and time just to beat your ass. What did Queen Rebecca do to you for you just to take her like that? Let me answer that for you nothing! She was always so kind to you, but apparently you were blind. Now gets your ass out here, and tell me right now what you have done with her! I say if you have done harm to her in any way even though you are in my brother's vessel I shall not be held accountable for what I may do to you.

Hardy stops and waits for his brother to make an appearance. The crowd goes quiet as well. After a few seconds a crackle starts to become audible from somewhere up high in the arena. A green light starts to flicker in and out near the rafters and shortly after Nero appears crouched up in the rafters. Matt looks up, and lays his eyes upon Nero.

-Nero-
What's the matter? Do you not like having your family taken from you, even when she deserves it? Don't worry about your darling Rebecca. I have not harmed her. Yet. She remains safe for now for I have not yet decided what to do with her. Do I keep her locked in perpetuity? Do I use her as a bargaining chip? Do I perhaps take her as my own bride?

[Woken Matt Hardy]
You shall do no such thing! You talk big words as you stand up there but did you forget....

The lights black, and they come back on now Matt is on the same rafter as Nero.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
With the form of magic I can get up here as well. Will your words of power continue or will you crumble here before me? You have taken something of great importance to me. In that time your daughter was not important to you. What am I talking about you are not Brother Nero, and you are not Jeff Hardy. You are some unknown entity that has taken over my brother's vessel! What makes you believe that I will fall into your trick? I don't know what your aim is here but you better hope it's not an attempt to slay me, because you attempted to banish to the realm of DELETION but you failed in seeing I control that plane as who is sent there, and who is able to leave.

Matt begins stepping closer to Nero

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Nero, you have no idea of what pain you have put my family through! Speaking of families... When was the last time you went home, and yours? Or did you forget about them based on your obsession on trying to my life a living hell.

As Matt steps closer to him, Nero dives from the rafter and the lights flash to darkness yet again. As they come back on we see Nero standing a few feet behind Hardy on the rafter.

-Nero-
I...am Nero. You dare ask about my family? You took my family away from me. My daughter. And my brother. You took them both. Whatever I am now is your fault. But don't worry, I forgive you. I am more than I ever was before. Now I can do things you could only dream of. The powers that have awoken in me are unlike any you have ever even dared to comprehend.

Nero steps closer to Hardy, this time he is the one pursuing.

-Nero-
Your incoherent rambling means nothing Fool King. You can make all of the threats you wish, but you don't have the ability to back them up. You speak of Deleting Edge. Eloise has informed me that he has begun to move, breaking free of the shackles you have placed upon him.

Matt Hardy looks over his should watching Nero from the corner of his eye.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
I took away MY BROTHER'S daughter to shield her of MY BROTHER's awful ADDICKKTIONS. I turned MY BROTHER into something that would better him as a person.  I was doing the right thing. You weren't there Nero. You didn't see his life going up in flames. I was watching my brother fall apart! I did what was best for her, and because of my good actions

Matt turns towards Nero, and walks towards until they are inches apart.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
You enter my home. WHICH IS UNWELCOME TERRITORY FOR YOU MIGHT I ADD, AND THEN YOU TAKE MY WIFE! I maybe Woken... BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING TOUCH MY WIFE! You are sooo lucky I don't hurt you right here right now, but I know that wouldn't help me in anyway as you may hurt my dear sweet Reby. Then I could never forgive myself, because it would linger in my mind that I was the cause of her pain, but

A smile forms on the face of Matt Hardy

[Woken Matt Hardy]
I wanna cause as much pain to you as possible Nero, and I am sure you wish the same upon me. How about at International Incident? A match with no limits! We can go where ever! No arena shall be able to hold this fight in. I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BRING QUEEN REBECCA BACK BY MY SIDE! You knock me down I shall rise up every single time with fire in my eyes. I will not stop until I have won this war. Do you understand me Nero? You can not shake me. No matter how far you run I'll be that much closer...

Nero smiles.

-Nero-
I was waiting for you to say that. Eloise told me you would.

Nero stops suddenly and starts muttering to himself.

-Nero-
Now? Are you sure? If you're sure...I'm here.

Eloise is here.

Nero extends his right hand out to his side and suddenly a small yellow bird flies out of the darkness and lands on his hand.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Canary10

[Woken Matt Hardy]
A bird? Now that is just absurd..

Matt casts a gaze upon the bird

[Woken Matt Hardy]
So you are trying to tell me that when you have been writing these letters it was to a bird? That is the craziest thing I have ever heard, and my soul is over thousand years old. I mean some of my best friends are people who souls have been transferred since their death like George Washington the Giraffe, and Smoking Joe Frazier the Kangaroo! Even though they are in animal form their intelligence still lingers within them, but I look upon you bird and sense no form of intelligence. So the fact you say you get your powers from this bird is what I call a sham. Where is she really hiding Nero? I know she must be lurking in here in the shadows. Reveal your self El O Ise so I may stop you on the behalf of The Seven Deities. Which in turn would release the evil entity out of my brother's body, and I can recover my beautiful Queen Rebecca without her getting hurt.  

-Nero-
Do not underestimate the power of my dearest Eloise. If it is a battle at International Incident you desire, it is a battle you shall receive.

Matt starts to nod vigorously at Nero and reaches out to touch the bird.

-Nero-
NOOOOOOOO!!!!

As Nero begins to scream, he closes his hand around the bird and begins to levitate. The lights start to flicker off and on and the titantron turns to static. As this happens, his scream starts to sound distorted, almost as if electrical interference is disrupting it. Nero begins to float towards the titantron, arms outstretched and spinning like a top. The speed of the rotations increase exponentially until Nero slams into the titantron. Instead of the usual crash we would expect, Nero somehow begins to fuse into the screen with flesh melding to the electricity. Eventually Nero disappears into the screen completely. Shortly after his face starts to appear, not on it but as part of the screen. The glass contorts with his every movement. As he begins to speak there is a definite industrial sound to his voice.

-Nero-
AT INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT YOU WILL MEET YOUR END MATT HARDY! PREPARE FOR A WAR UNLIKE ANY YOU HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

As the words finish, every light in the arena dies. As they begin to come back on, everything looks normal except for Matt Hardy standing on the rafter. There is an eerie silence as everybody absorbs the phenomena they had just witnessed.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Your tricks do not faze me Nero. If you tried to throw me off my mind set you have no chance at that. All you have done is piss me off. That is fuel to the fire. Aggression will fuel my strength in our match. At International Incident, Sakujo will be a masterpiece for the world to see. I have decided that a match this big it needed a name. For those in my Broken Army that do not know Japanese do not fear as I shall translate the word for you. Sakujo means to eliminate, and or DELETE! The name is quite fitting don't you all agree?

Fans cheer within the arena

[Woken Matt Hardy]
At the end of our fight when everything is said and done the dust will begin to settle to reveal Queen Rebecca, and myself standing side by side, but that isn't the end ladies, and gentlemen... The EVIL SOUL WITHIN BROTHER NERO WILL BE DELETED!

Matt begins doing his trademark Delete taunt until abruptly the lights go off. The lights come back on, and Matt Hardy is no where to be seen. With everyone being speechless on what has transpired we are sent off to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  CNdJ5vB XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  ZPxRBln

Nikki covers Ember

3!

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:09 am

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and the 1st thing we see upon it's return is the thousands of excited Hawaiian fans in attendance tonight, they aren't treated to live wrestling often but when they are? they always sell out the building and give the superstars everything they have whether they love em or hate em and tonight is no different as it's a sell out electric Honolulu crowd in attendance.

The camera shows an image of Asking Alexandria's new album and music begins to play.

(Corey Graves)
We would like to thank Asking Alexandria on allowing us to use their new song Rise Up from their self-titled album as the official theme song for International Incident! This song, along with the entire album, is available for download on iTunes and Spotify!

After a brief promotion, the lights in the arena proceed to dim and everyone's focus turns towards the titantron where a live feed is currently on display with none other than Renee Young standing by, this doesn't seem like it's gonna be a typical 2 minute interview however as the backdrop is different, this isn't the hallway interview set, this is a whole entire room that looks as though it's dedicated to either by some type of lounge or a sitdown interview set.

(Renee Young)
Ladies and gentleman at this time, please allow me to welcome my guest this evening for this special sitdown interview. Some would call him the "leader" of Bullet Club, he is a former 2 time XWL World Heavyweight Champion and a 2016 Feud Of The Year Slammy Award Winner, please welcome, The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles!

The crowd reacts to Renee's announcement of her guest with mixed feelings, the Bullet Club cool smarks in the crowd eat it up and cheer AJ at the top of their lungs, where as the casual fans throw some boo's AJ's way as they usually do.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1387

The camera pans over to AJ who's sitting across from Renee sporting a red t shirt and black and white P1 baseball cap. AJ reaches out and shakes Renee's hand.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1399

(AJ Styles)
Thanks for the fine introduction Renee.

(Renee Young)
You're very welcome AJ, thanks for taking some time out of your busy schedule to answer some questions for the XWL Universe, I know you have a match with Aiden English tonight so why don't we start there, any thoughts on that matchup for you?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1420

(AJ Styles)
I think Aiden's got alot of promise to be quite honest with you, if there's one bright spot in that god awful cabinet, it's that kid's future, but one lesson he's gonna have to learn the hard way is that he needs to mind his surroundings, and that's a lesson I'll be happy to teach him tonight. Kid's got all the talent in the world, but he's surrounded by that cesspool of garbage known as The Cabinet, and in this business? sometimes you're just guilty by association and that's what Aiden's gonna be tonight, he'll be proven guilty for his poor choice in friends and I'll be the one to dish out the punishment in the form of a cold hard wake up call that AJ Styles is still the man to beat around here.

(Renee Young)
Well that's a perfect segway into my next question AJ, you haven't said much of anything following that Hell In A Cell match with The Miz and John Cena back at Breakthrough, any particular reason for that? anything you wanna say now?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1539

(AJ Styles)
I haven't addressed that match because quite honestly it's still a living nightmare for me to this day. For all the people who sit there and doubt the claim that you walk into Hell In A Cell and when you walk out you're a changed man forever? for anyone who doubts that you're all a bunch of freakin idiots. That match took god knows how many years off my career and I'm sure the story is the same for Mike and John. I went into that match respecting John Cena and not respecting Mike Mizanin, but when all is said and done, we went to war for 2 hours and killed each other for the most prestigious title in the business, I can't help but respect that. In my eyes? Mike Mizanin earned his stripes in that match and staked his claim as a main event guy around here after that match, and even though me and him won't be in Cabo together sippin down margaritas on the beach anytime soon, I can empathize a little with him for what happened after the match.

(Renee Young)
To be clear to the XWL Universe, you're referencing Sami Zayn's Money In The Bank cash in and subsequent World Title win over Miz?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1537

(AJ Styles)

That would be correct. It's a flashback to Final Stand 2017 for me, going from main eventing the biggest show of the year and getting my World Heavyweight Championship back in my grasp, only to have it all ripped away from me in a matter of minutes by an opportunistic son of a bitch who didn't have the balls to carry this company when the going got tough, he couldn't handle being "thee guy" around here, yet he robbed me of my moment, and my title, and that's something that still leaves a chip on my shoulder to this day. Sami Zayn saw and opportunity and struck, he saw a man who just gave everything he had for 2 hours inside of HELL ON EARTH at his weakest moment and he struck, and hell, Miz still came THIS close to beating him as I did to that "Truth" spitting piece of garbage who cashed in on me. But it is what it is, for his sake? if Miz feels anything like I felt after Final Stand? I'm actually rooting for him to take his title back, because after that match at Breakthrough, he proved he deserved to be World Champion.

(Renee Young)
What about the other competitor in that Hell In a Cell match, John Cena, any thoughts on him?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1521

(AJ Styles)
Nothing that I haven't said before, the guy has the most heart and the most hard working fight to the end spirit that I've ever seen in this business. He lives by that Never Give Up slogan that he plasters all over his rainbow colored t-shirts. All joking aside though, I respect the hell outta John Cena, he's a fierce competitor, but much like The Miz, I don't forsee us hanging out or sharing a few beers together anytime soon. He'll go his way and I'll go my way, but at the high level that both of us compete at? if you ask me? the wrestling world hasn't seen the last of AJ Styles vs John Cena.

(Renee Young)
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to seeing the 2 of you go at it again in the future, Styles vs Cena is not only a marquee match on paper, but everytime you guys step into the same ring it's nothing short of magical. One last question regarding your Hell In a Cell match, you said that match is truly a living nightmare and that it's changed you, care to elaborate on that a little further?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1486

(AJ Styles)
When I say living nightmare? I mean it. I go to bed and have nightmares of the steel piercing through my flesh from getting thrown into the cell, and to be quite honest? over the last few weeks? I'm far from 100%. My ribs ache from being tossed off the damn cell, my back is in indescribable pain at times from being rammed into the cell, But week after week and night after night I keep stepping through that curtain and going out there into the middle of that ring and I wrestle my ass off, not for the XWL Universe, but for Me, and for Bullet Club and all of our supporters worldwide. But I fear as though going out there and wrestling night after night whilst dealing with these nagging injuries is starting to catch up with me.

(Renee Young)
Have you been to a doctor or a specialist or some sort yet?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1482

(AJ Styles)
Yep, I've been to my normal go to physician and I've went to a few of the specialists that he referred me out to and they all have said the same thing, they all have said that I'm going to run myself into the damn ground if I don't take some time off to heal up from these injuries. Right now they're all painful but rather small to medium injuries that are all manageable with alot of rest and the right medications. But here's the thing, this is my problem right now within myself, my "inner conflict" if you will. International Incident is right around the corner, Bullet Club's pay per view event by all accounts, held on OUR TURF, ON THE BC HOMELAND IN JAPAN!!!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1448

AJ takes a second to compose himself and adjusts the hat on his head.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_v-1548

(AJ Styles)
I just don't know if I can live with myself if I take the time off that I need to heal up and miss out on my chance to perform in front of those amazing Japanese fans, the fans who worship us, the fans who we love, missing that atmosphere would be devastating to me, but at this point? AJ Styles doesn't even have a match on the card and I'm not sure if I wanna fly all the way out there and torture my body on that long flight and not even get the chance to step in the ring and give those fans my all, so it pains me to say it but I think this year's International Incident is gonna have to go on without The Phenome...........

AJ stops dead in his tracks as the door behind Renee has just opened, the camera pans over and standing there is none other than Bullet Club's "Executioner" Finn Balor.

(Finn Balor)
I have a huge plan for International Incident. All you gotta do brother is hear me out.

AJ doesn't respond by voice but it's clear that his BC brother Finn Balor certainly has his attention at the moment. Finn's smile widens as he begins to tell his plan.

(Finn Balor)
I know you’re not in very good shape right now, and you’re still hurting after everything you've been through over the last year and especially over the last couple of months, but here's the thing brother, I've been doing alot of thinking lately and I've come to the conclusion that Finn Balor wants to go one on one with the Phenomenal One!

AJ’s face turns from attentive to confused in a split second. Finn’s smile gets bigger as he begins to laugh.

(AJ Styles)
Look brother, you know me, I love competition, I love a good fight and I damn sure never shy away from one, but this month? the circumstances are different man, I'm hurt, I'm banged up, and I'm just not feeling like myself. I can feel myself running my body into the ground and it's beginning to catch up with me, I'm going out there in the middle of the ring night after night and guys I'd normally beat with ease? they're giving me a run for my money, I'm having to go out there night after night and week after week and and fight it out on struggle street with these guys to grind out victories over em. Gable last week? that gout way out of hand. The kid's a hell of a competitor and he's the Intercontinental Champion for a reason, but he's young, he's got some green areas in his game, and the son of a bitch was about a millisecond away from putting me down for the 3 count on multiple occasions. Had I been 100% out there? I would've dealt with him alot quicker, but I wasn't 100%, the wear and tear is starting to catch up with me brother. That being said, what makes you wanna face me all of sudden Finn? what makes you wanna go one on one with the Phenomenal One?

Balor understands the serious words that AJ is speaking right now and attempts to explain himself to the Phenomenal One.

(Finn Balor)
AJ... I have proven myself in the ring and on the mic that I can stand my own against the best of them. Let me prove that to you Brother. Here’s the thing though. At International Incident we are returning home to Japan where we were made into what we are today. We are the biggest stars here in XWL that came from Japan originally… so why not we give that crowd in Japan a match they have only dreamed about… Finn Balor, the student, vs AJ Styles, the mentor. Does that not sound like a match that not only the U.S. fans or the Japanese fans would dream of, but a match that the wrestling community WORLDWIDE would dream of??? It's a chance for me to take the next step in my career by testing myself against the best in the world which is you AJ, it's a chance to pay back the Japanese fans for all the wonderful years they gave us, and it's a chance to increase the Bullet Club brand and continue to grow it WORLDWIDE!

The crowd roars in the background as they find out what they hope will be a match coming soon to XWL. AJ Styles contemplates for a moment before giving his answer.

(AJ Styles)
Ya drive a hard bargain kid, I said that this decision has had me conflicted and torn up for awhile now, but I think you've just helped me make up my mind. January 22nd, Tokyo, Japan, International Incident, AJ Styles vs Finn Balor, Phenomenal One vs Executioner, YOU'RE ON BROTHER! But if we're gonna do this? we're gonna do this right because in all honestly? with my health right now? taking this match could be the biggest mistake of my career, this could end up being my last match not only in XWL but in all of professional wrestling as the effects of the plane ride and match itself may be ultimately damning for my wrestling career post International Incident. Like I said though, if we're doing this? we're doing it right, Phenomenal One vs Executioner contested under Japanese Rules!!!

The crowd pro BC and anti BC seem to be pumped for this match up as their cheers out in the arena can be heard from the backstage area!

(AJ Styles)
That means the ring out count will not be set at 10, it will be set at 20. There will be no disqualifications, and arguably the most crucial stipulation of all that comes with Japanese rules, is that there's gonna be a 30 minute time limit. Which means me and you are gonna be going for broke the moment that bell rings which is something I'm sure the fans around the world will get a kick out of, I just want you to understand one thing through brother, I'm gonna wrestle this match as though it's my last match on earth, if AJ Styles is going out? he's going out on his terms, risking career ending injuries to tear the house down with a man that he dubbed "The Executioner", and ultimately EXECUTING The Executioner, see you in Tokyo good brother...

AJ throws up the too sweet salute and Finn accepts it with a too sweet of his own making the match official.

(Finn Balor)
I gotta warn you Brother… I’m not holding back, I'm gonna show you and the entire world first hand the reason you coined me as "The Executioner", see ya in Tokyo.

Finn walks backwards out of the door whilst keeping his eyes locked on AJ as AJ keeps his eyes locked on Balor showcasing just how intensely and seriously both of these men are already taking this match. Finn turns the corner and exits the room, leaving AJ sitting in the chair to attempt to digest everything that's just unfolded in a matter of minutes, did AJ just make an all time career mistake? did he just put his pride as a competitor before his very own health and the well being of his wrestling career? We'll find out soon enough as International Incident is only days away!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 am

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RxIMnto XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  OFhwCcN

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:10 am

As Anarchy rolls into its next segment we are brought back to the arena slam packed with fans. The camera pans around showing all the different signs and T-Shirts made and worn by each drastically different fan. As the camera pans through them, there is a sudden change in attention. They all explode in excitement as the all familiar sound fills the air.

The camera turns now to the stage awaiting the arrival of the Beast Incarnate. The fans obviously excited after what transpired between the Beast and Luke Harper just last week. As the fans cheer in excitement, the mood somewhat dims down, however far from dying, as Brock Lesnar does not emerge. However the XWL fans are not left empty handed, for none other than Paul Heyman emerges onto the stage.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Paul-heyman-entrance-o

Usually Paul would be seen with a smile upon his face following his clients Accomplishments, yet this week that is simply not the case, for who could blame him. Paul begins to strut his way down the ramp with determination in his eyes. It can be guaranteed that we will find out momentarily what is on Paul’s mind.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Not exactly who I expected to walk through that curtain, but I suppose our GM Layla requested Brock not come out to ring ring with his advocate following the events that transpired last week.

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro. A Beast like Brock Lesnar doesn’t follow any rules, he breaks them. Just like he broke down Luke Harpers pride just a few weeks ago causing what happened last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Exactly Corey. If you ask me Lesnar brought this on himself by shoving his way through Harper as if he owns the place.

{Corey Graves}
It’s all about seniority and respect Mauro. The fact is Brock is a veteran and Luke Harper is the new guy on the block who has absolutely no respect for anyone. So Brock wanted to beat some into him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Well I suspect we will learn who deserves the others respect following this Sunday PPV, International Incident!

Paul Heyman has now made his way up the steps, through the ropes, and now stands in the center of the ring microphone in hand. He scans the crowd before raising the microphone to his mouth.

{Paul Heyman}
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am the Advocate for The Beast Incarnate, BROCK LESNAR!

The crowd erupts into a cheering frenzy as they always do following Paul’s ritualistic introduction for himself. Paul does not show any sign of mood change due to this, as a matter of fact he acts as if he can’t even hear them at all with no acknowledgement of the fans. As they simmer down he continues.

{Paul Heyman}
I am out here tonight, in the Blaisdell Center to talk about what exactly happened last week. Now I’d like to make one thing very clear. My client had every intention of giving Luke Harper what he wanted, what he asked for as a matter of fact. A match with my client so that he may prove he deserves some respect within the XWL locker room. But what does he do? Does he come down to this ring like a man and go toe to toe with Brock Lesnar? NO! Instead he takes the cowards way out. He runs down that ramp, and attacks my client from behind. But just as my client proved last week, he will not just stand aside as someone attempts to make a name for themselves on his expense.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Raw989photo099-1484707-1680724-1404042486

{Paul Heyman}
Let me assure you people of some cold hard facts. FACT number one. My Client didn’t get to be a former Elite, World Heavyweight, and UFC champion by making friends and taking orders. He did it by kicking ass and decimating each and every man that was set before him to the point he became that of a legend. Except this legend isn’t an unauthenticated story, this legend is in the form in indisputable certainty that my client, Brock Lesnar is without a shadow of doubt the “baddest beast in the jungle”. FACT number two. My client is the winner of the quickest championship match in XWL history by beating CM Punk in a mere 23 seconds for the Elite Championship. And FACT number three.....or I suppose I should say spoiler alert because next on My clients list of accomplishments is that on January 22nd, inside the Tokyo Dome, Brock Lesnar will be personally delivering Luke Harper a one way ticket to SUPLEX CITY!

{Paul Heyman}
You see ladies and gentlemen, Brock Lesnar does not usually like to mix business with pleasure, but after last week he was given no choice. No longer will Brock Lesnar simply beat you to prove that he is the “top dog” on the XWL roster. He will hurt until you beg for mercy as you lie beneath his heel. He will embarrass you to the point you won’t be able to show your face in a XWL locker room ever again. But most importantly he will break you. He will break you down until you finally realize just what you really are. A microscopic, insignificant, lunatic in the land known as XWL belonging to none other than BROCK LESNAR!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  RM7wx
From behind the curtain comes Stephanie McMahon to a mixed reaction. Like Paul Heyman Stephanie doesn't look very pleased. If anything she looks tense as she makes her way into the ring. Paul Heyman looks surprised that Stephanie has come out as she is handed a microphone

[Stephanie McMahon]
Last week Harper's actions were his own. He jumped into action before I even found him that night. And I wanted the choke him. I told him exactly not to do that! Just like I told him not to start a problem with Brock Lesnar.. This was the situation I was trying to avoid....

Paul nods his head along with her words as Stephanie collects her thoughts

[Stephanie McMahon]
I sat in the back and prepared to berate a broken Luke Harper about why he shouldn't start fights with beast. I watched and I watched and waited for Brock to tear his head off. But...as the fight went on...It never happened did it Paul?

Heyman raises an eyebrow as Stephanie continues on

[Stephanie McMahon]
Brock beat Harper up that's for sure. But...Luke dished it right back at him! He fought toe to toe with Brock and before you start complaining about Luke's cheapshot lets not forget how this started. With a cheapshot from the beast. Last week was just payback. I owe an apology for Luke Harper for not having faith in him because last week he proved that he can fight and brawl with maybe the best of them. Your beast have accomplished a lot of great things in his career but he's also had a fair amount of shortcomings to. And facing Luke Harper might be another one because I assure you last week was not enough. I can't control his want to fight and he's gonna come to fight Paul. And I think he just may win.

{Paul Heyman}
Oh really? You believe Luke Harper has what it takes to beat a Beast like Brock Lesnar? Well Mrs. Stephanie, I can’t tell you how to conduct your business but head my advice when I tell you that I wouldn’t take that to the bank. You see, as I’ve seen it over my tenure here in XWL, you seem to have a awful habit of writing checks you can’t fill.

Stephanie looks to Paul angrily and also somewhat confused.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Paul-heyman-wwe-monday-night-raw-1406981743

{Paul Heyman}
Don’t believe me? Well let’s take a trip down memory lane, shall we? May 2nd, 2016. The day that your plan to ruin not only a mans career, but his life failed. After a man by the name of Dean Ambrose refused to join the likes of the Authority, you and Hunter took it upon yourselves to do what any good GM team would do right? Screw the man over and stack the deck against him. Except what you didn’t seem to realize was that you may have had an Ace in CM Punk, but Dean Ambrose was the wild card Joker all along. Now after hearing that you failed you attempt to ruin the man, one might think that was the biggest failure of your life, but they obviously weren’t watching Anarchy July 4th of the same year. Surely you remember this one. How could you not? The day that the unthinkable happened. “Daddy’s little girl got fired by daddy”.

The crowd erupts as they go back and remember just how happy they were when they witnessed this happen live. Paul chuckles a bit as Stephanie grows angry and slightly embarrassed.

{Paul Heyman}
You see Stephanie, simply put, you’ve never had the nack for making the “big picture” decisions, like your old man, or hell regular decisions for that matter because obviously you have learned nothing. Your backing nothing more than an animal. The former dog of Leo Kruger. The very man who lead the invasion of XWL causing you and your husbands..... termination. But that’s not all Luke Harper has done. No he’s so much more than abide my his masters instructions. For he went on to do bigger and better things as a lamb for Bray Wyatt. A lamb that was sacrificed and slaughtered at the whim of its master. Are you seeing a pattern here Stephanie. Because I sure as hell am. Luke Harper has never been one to do for himself, and I’m willing to bet he’s not going to start anytime soon. All you are is the new Leo Kruger or Bray Wyatt. It doesn’t matter what you call yourself, the fact still remains. Luke Harper is and forever will be.....YOUR BITCH!

Stephanie McMahon mulls over the words of Paul Heyman. He certainly is striking to kill bringing up past failures

[Stephanie McMahon]
I could never deny my failures when they happen. All the best laid plans go to hell at times. I mean, who would know failure better than me...or you

Paul Heyman now looks confused and this time it's Stephanie's chance to go on the offensive

[Stephanie McMahon]
I mean, wasn't it you who wanted so very much to be the general manager here in XWL. So...why aren't you manager again? Oh yeah, because when you manage things they tend to die. I don't want to beat a dead horse but while you may have started the rise of ECW you were also the death of it. You can get momentum going but keeping it is a whole different story. Let me shed a little light on what your role is. You are the mouth piece. The legend maker. You build Brock Lesnar up to be feared and terrifying! But...if you want to be honest Brock isn't that beast you've made him. I think his feud with AJ Styles may have pulled the wool over our eyes because Brock doesn't win as much as it seems like he does. And while yes, he can win a title, he loses it before you can blink

Stephanie begins to walk around Paul as she continues you

[Stephanie McMahon]
The Beast! The conqueror! Eh...not really. He may have beaten CM Punk in 23 seconds but he also lost to Punk earlier that year. The only win he has over Matt Sydal is in a UFC style match. Every other time a man who basically a cruiserweight has beaten the "Beast". Brock is a scary man, no one would ever deny it. But he isn't unbeatable and I think that's what we all need to realize. He's only a man. And a man feels pain. A man can bleed. And even a beast can be conquered. That's the problem with you and Lesnar. Your heads are so far up your backsides that you don't think anything or anyone can stop you and people have! People have done multiple times. But you can't let Brock know that can you? Because he needs to believe he's just that good when in actuality he's not. You come out here and throw insults at Luke Harper but the pot is for sure calling the kettle black because what has Brock done in a wrestling ring without you by his side?

[Stephanie doesn't let up and keeps going[/color]

[Stephanie McMahon]
A beast without a brain is dead and you've been his brain for as long as Brock put on a pair of tights. You tell Brock when to fight, how to fight, and even who to fight at times. Brock keeps you around because you make his life easier. Yet you'll talk bad about Luke because he didn't have a legend of wrestling to guide him? That seems unfair to me Paul. Without you at his side Brock doesn't become one of the biggest things in wrestling ever. Sometimes people need guidance and that's all Harper truly needs. Is guidance. But don't think for a second that he can't make his own decisions because he did when he took the fight to your beast and stood his ground. I can't and never will try to control Luke because I can't. When he wants to do something he does it and if Luke wants to walk into International Incident and slay the beast then that's just what he'll do. And when he does you and Brock will do what you do best and make excuses or ignore it but I won't forget. This crowd won't forget and I promise you Luke Harper won't forget. You're not taking him seriously and I promise that it will be your downfall by the end of this Paul.

Paul looks at Stephanie almost in a daze before opening his eyes a bit wider. He points to Her as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  032713_paul-heyman_600

{Paul Heyman}
Are you done?

Stephanie extends her arm, giving Paul the floor.

{Paul Heyman}
I find it incredibly humorous that you bring up my brain child, ECW. The land of Extreme where absolutely anything was possible and dreams came true. And as you mentioned a formerly known mystical place that is now only known as a graveyard. I completely agree, except where you said that I was the downfall of the company. A  company that was grossing $100,000 a night. Selling out arenas in Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, Buffalo, and countless others. A company than many called a joke, but in actuality was the most heart filled, real product in the history of the business. I’ll let you, and all these people in on a little secret. The ONLY reason ECW is not around today is because of politics. The fact that Vince McMahon had the contacts to get his way into TNN and force ECW out. Now I could say that Vince McMahon has done nothing but Inherit the spot in which he stands, but I will not lie. He made WWE into a great company, and now he is doing even better with XWL. Although I cannot say the same about you. You have done absolutely nothing in to make a name for yourself. You ride the family names coattails because that’s good enough for you. You can walk around here with that sway in your hip, acting as if you have power over the people in the back, and they may fall for it, but not me. I know you lost all face with your father a long time ago, and there’s not a damn thing you can do to any of them, myself, and there sure as hell isn’t anything you can do to my client Brock Lesnar.

{Paul Heyman}
As for me being a mouthpiece and a legged maker. You couldn’t be more right. But if it wasn’t for the indistinctable fact that Brock Lesnar has what it takes to simply put, hurt people in that ring, I would be useless. And as for the tenure of which my client holds onto a championship, it’s a problem of which you shouldn’t concern yourself with. Especially seeing as to the fact your client has yet to even win a championship. So I’m beginning to think that you should begin caring less about the Beast, and more about your little.....sheep. The list of accomplishments on my clients rap sheet far outweigh anything Luke Harper, Paul Heyman, or even the princess herself Stephanie McMahon could fathom. The fact that you think my client beating the longest reigning Elite Champion in a mere 23 seconds is irrelevant, it’s blasphemous.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Paul-Heyman-Onscreen-manager-of-WWE-Champion-CM-Punk

{Paul Heyman}
And the last thing I’d like to address is the fact that you think Brock Lesnar can’t survive on his own. I may be the one who guided him into the right direction but don’t ever forget, it’s the skill of Brock Lesnar that made Brock Lesnar. It wasn’t Paul Heyman that won the UFC championship. It wasn’t Paul Heyman that won the NCAA Heavyweight Championship. It wasn’t Paul Heyman that won the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. All these feasts were accomplished not by a man, but a beast. But since you just can’t seem to understand that, my client directed me to I form you that he has a proposition to make things interesting. Luke Harper thinks he has what it takes? Well it’s time to lace up his boots and stand to the plate because Brock Lesnar doesn’t want to just decimate and embarrass him in front of the entire world. Brock Lesnar wants him to know the true meaning of pain of suffering. Make him bleed. Make him beg for mercy because he knows there is nowhere to run or hide from Brock Lesnar. My client wants It to be January 22nd, Tokyo Dome, Luke Harper VS. Brock Lesnar.....

Paul Heyman takes a step forward and gets mere inches away from Stephanie.

{Paul Heyman}
INSIDE A STEEL CAGE!

the crowd erupts in a frenzy of excitement. No longer is this just another match featuring Brock Lesnar and Luke Harper, it will now be held inside a steel cage!

{Paul Heyman}
And this is no request Ms. McMahon. Brock Lesnar will be in Tokyo this Sunday, and there will be a Steel Cage hanging above the ring. It’s up to Luke Harper to decide if the fans get what they paid for, or they go home disappointed because Luke Harper didn’t have the balls to show up. But know this, if Luke Harper does come to the Tokyo Dome, he will learn that he didn’t pick a fight with the wrong man, but with the wrong BEAST!

Paul Heyman tosses the microphone to the ground as he walks past a flabbergasted Stephanie and climbs out of the ring. As Paul begins to make his way up the ramp we now see the Anarchy announce team.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What an announcement made just now by Paul Heyman.

{Corey Graves}
That’s right Mauro, no longer will this just be a standard match between two monsters among men, it will now be held inside a steel cage!

{Mauro Ranallo}
There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a match that we won’t be forgetting any time soon.

{Corey Graves}
For all we know this could end up being match of the year.

{Mauro Ranallo}
It most certainly could Corey, it most certainly could.

Anarchy fades into a commercial break before its next segment.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Eli Drake walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand as he reaches at the top of the ramp he raises the mic up to his lips, and begins talking.

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

Eli takes a step forward looking to the crowd to his left.

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

Eli takes a step forward looking to the crowd to his right. The crowd thinking Eli is asking for a response so they begin doing a "What?" chant.

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

Eli takes a step forward looking to the crowd to his left.

[Fans]
What?

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

[Fans]
What?

[Eli Drake]
Shut up dummies move on I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to me.

Eli continues walking down the ramp

[Eli Drake]
Last week I showed to all of you exactly how easy it is to beat down John Cena, but the terrible part is...

Eli steps into the ring, and begins circling around taking in the boos from the crowd.

[Eli Drake]
Quite down dummies It's my time to talk, and your turn to stay quite. What I was gonna the terrible part is I never got my answer from John Cena. It almost seemed like I was about to get the answer, but we were so rudely interrupted by the penguins who run around here, and count as high as 10. So John I wanna ask for you to come down here so we can take over where we left off. You can be on all fours screaming for help, but all I want is an answer, and one way or another I am gonna get it.

It doesn't take lights and song to come over the airways for Drake to get his answer but a pop from the crowd as Eli turns to the stage, just in time to see Cena sprinting at him inside of the ring. John takes Eli to the ground, brawling with him, sending a flurry of punch after punch into Drake. Eli attempts to push John away only to be drug back into the middle of the ring.

Cena unloads with more and more punches until finally Drake pushes Cena way, jumping up to his feet. Cena rushes him, sending Drake over the top rope with a clothesline which sends Drake to the floor. Cena drops out of the ring, grabbing something the steps which sends the crowd popping once more. It's a chain, one that Cena wore long ago but still his nonetheless. Before he can round the ring to get to Eli, Drake jumps the barricade, taking off up through the crowd, realizing in this moment, he's outmatched.

Cena stands at the spot where Eli jumped before moving over to the announcer's table and taking a mic, rolling into the ring. He drapes the chain around his neck and looks out towards Eli who is admist the fans, on the stairs, breathing heavy.

[John Cena]
Hey, Eli!

"WHAT?"

Comes out of Eli's mouth. He's obviously not having fun.

[John Cena]
I can't give you a match in Japan. The doctors here in XWL won't allow it. But in Tokyo, I'll be standing in the parking lot looking for a fight. You want some? Come get some.

Cena drops the mic, throwing his hands up in the air. His abdomen is taped up but he seems ready for a fight and come International Incident, Drake may just give him that. We cut to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:49 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Pfzu5s10
*Sting theme music hits*
Sting makes a slow entrance to the ring, looking through the crowd staring at these blank faces...
Sting - Is this what you call a welcome!?
*The crowd sends boos back to Sting*
Sting - I said Honolulu IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A WELCOME!?
*More boos from the crowd*
Sting - Now I know I haven’t been around like I was supposed to, but when I made my debut back here in XWL I had to get my mojo back. My first match back was a heartbreaking loss that knocked me on my ass and knocked some sense into me. I went home after that talking to myself, what do I do? Is this really what I want?... Then suddenly a voice spoke to me, at the time I thought it was the devil but shortly I found out it was God himself here to save my soul. He told me “If you are a demon then let it free, if your an angel then drop the act.” I thought to myself what could this mean? Second week back I have to face Matt fuckin Hardy! And at the time I didn’t know the tension with him and Neo were so high, he
was so prepared he could of took down Andre the Giant in the same match. But it was a good battle till the end where I ended flat on my back for a 3 count. That crushed me. So I go home lay in bed and think... suddenly the voice comes back and tells me “You are not a demon!” And it continues to repeat its self in my head. I couldn’t stop it no matter how hard I worked out, no matter what chick I was smashing that night it just kept ringing in my head. So I dropped it... left the demon behind and now I’m here to say I am The Icon Sting! A lost soul looking for a home. And this place here... this place here will be my stomping ground!!
*Sting Music hits and throws the mic to ring side, as he walks out of the ring and the screen fades away*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey, that was a really interesting read man, glad to see you participating and I'm excited to see whatcha got planned as Sting. Sting's never really been anything here so it'd be cool if you could change that.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  WvXH11eXWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  YCQiDy1

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Anarchy returns after a short advertisement to a wide shot of the ringside area. However, before anyone can utter a word, a giggle is heard throughout the arena.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40034

The giggles turn into full blown cackles as a spotlight reveals the ever deranged Nikki Cross walking through the XWL Universe, having commandeered a microphone. Cross hops the barricade with a twisted smirk on her lips, her matted, unkempt hair flinging about as she jerks her head side to side. Cross flings the microphone into the ring before scampering inside, the unglued Glasgow-born starlet tugging at her hair, practically foaming at the mouth as she races around inside the ring, her body violently bouncing off the ropes as she runs full sprint against them. Finally, she stands towards a corner and punts the bottom turnbuckle repeatedly before dropping to her knees, teeth gnawing at the middle rope as the clearly unhinged, psychotic Scot looks with wide eyes into the XWL Universe. From there, she scampers on hands and knees towards the center of the ring, clutching the microphone against her bosom before beginning to speak, notably rocking back and forth as she did.

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40069

[Nikki Cross]
Last week, the shining ruby prevailed...she exchanged cash...for gold. The sister...was disowned...and dethroned! Fret not, my dear...beautiful Ruby...I will make sure that you are tarnished...soon enough. You can wait! You can sit there on that throne! And get it nice...and warm...keep it nice...and warm, away from the cold that I have to suffer in! The shining ruby is nothing but a dull...dull fraud! All these...queens and gems, sisters and bosses, goddesses and princesses, anti-divas and divas! They...they've always been sheltered. Kept warm, not had to rip a mutt apart with their bare hands to keep your possessions! You...you sheltered little girls! Women like...like Eva Marie...Bella Twins...Sasha...Maryse! All of them! All of them are too obsessed with spending thousands of dollars on their hair, their clothes, their shoes! None of them know what the real world is! But I do...

[Nikki Cross]
These...pathetic little girls! You're all too obsessed playing dolls and dress-up to know what happens to little divas like you! Women like Maryse, Carmella, Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss and the other...other divas! You hide...you hide your insecurities, your flaws behind your make-ups, your sparkly shoes, your material items. It makes...me...sick! Your fancy heels, your fancy make-up, your oh so precious glitz and glamour...none of this...this garbage will save you when reality comes and uses its claws to rip the face off of each and every one of you filthy, bottom-feeding skanks!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40068

[Nikki Cross]
There's one thing...that all of you deserve. It's not the sky-high heels. It's not the little dolly dresses, the styles, the fashion! The only thing that women like you deserve are to have each...and every thing that you hold dear taken away from you, like they did...like they did to me! Take...take...take! Taking...is all that these pathetic little girlies are good at! Women like...like these so-called Divas, they hope that they can paint their faces enough like the clowns they are, bat their fake eyelashes at their stupid, pompous husbands and get drowned in shoes and gifts and all...that...crap!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40053

[Nikki Cross]
Two years ago...I was on top of the world! I was here in XWL, I...I believed that I was the best in the goddamn galaxy! But women like Maryse, like Eva Marie, Sasha Banks, Carmella, they came through, and they took everything...everything that I wanted! Everything that I deserved! The special event posters, the fame, the fortune, the love and affection of those they held dear. But what happened to me!? What...happened...to...me!? Everything I had, everything that I held dear, it was snatched away....stolen...by all of them! I lost everything! They...they took everything! My contract...my home...my life...in the blink of an eye, taken from me, stolen from under my nose by these wretched little divas! Left discarded, dumped on the doorstep of the pits of Glasgow, by a company that tossed me out like trash to give the red carpet treatment to these disgusting, filthy little clown-faced divas! So what is there to do?

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40059

[Nikki Cross]
Now...I take it back. I take it all back. I..take...everything...back. Everything that the Divas took from me. You'll all be the ones left out in the streets, in the cold, desperate for anyone or anything to as much as bat an eye in your direction to be able to survive another day! You've never had to live in the cold, dirty streets of the filthiest parts of Glasgow, the most violent areas. Drugs, whores, and rats filling the streets! Living in muck and filth without as much as one drop of any clean water, or any crumb of a hot meal handed to you!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40057

[Nikki Cross]
The word "diva" and every one of you little, greedy, vile skanks associated with it shall fall. You shall pay. I will be in Tokyo for International Incident! And there...in front of the whole world, I want to rip one of Japan's precious little Divas into millions of tiny, unrecognizable little pieces! Each and every one of the divas that took piece by piece of my life...you will not take from me anymore!  I will be the one that takes, I will be the one who succeeds! I will be the one who survives, the one who thrives! I will grip your heels, your make-up, your clothes, toss them in the dirt and set them ablaze! I will set the whole goddamn world on fire and look down on you wretched disgusting pigs as the filth that you are! I will force you all, one by one, to your knees and make you worship your...new...God. It's not Gucci or Christian Louboutin...it'll be me!

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Normal_WWE_NXT_2017_11_15_720p_WWE_Network_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40104
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:21 pm

The camera cuts back from a short commercial break to a shot of CM Punk standing in the ring, awaiting his opponent as his theme music fades out.
The camera then pans in on the titantron revealing the DX logo as their music echo's around the arena slightly muffled by a mixed reaction of cheers and boo's.

Triple H emerges from the smoke accompanied by his best friend Shawn Michaels, Paying no attention to the crowd's reaction.
The two make their way down the ramp, noticeably discussing match tactics as Shawn is seen gesturing a three count by slapping his hand down on the other in a rapid succession of three.

The still paying no attention to the crowd, They climb the steel steps at ringside and through the ropes and into the middle of the ring, Where they motion the classic DX crotch chop, perfectly synced with their pyro, changing the crowd's reaction positively to mostly cheering.

Shawn pat's Triple H on the back as he makes his way out the ring to manage his best friend from the sidelines.

The two men in the ring step towards each other ready for battle, staring each other down as they await the ref calling the timekeeper to ring the bell.

The bell rings and the two men waste no time.
Throwing a flurry of punches back and forth, Triple H coming off better from the situation manages to trap CM Punk in the corner, continuously wearing him down with a combination of punches.
Triple H, In control feeling the momentum on his side as the crowd and his best friend in his corner are cheering him on.
Triple H sets up to whip CM Punk into the opposite corner, But CM Punk is one step ahead and shifts the momentum of the whip, pulling Triple H back into a nasty leg lariat.
The tables have turned, CM punk has advantage now and shows to be dominant landing a flurry of elbow drops to the solar plexus on Triple H, winding him badly.

Shawn can see his buddy is in trouble and decides to hop up on the apron diverting CM Punks attention away from Triple H and onto himself.

As a heated verbal exchange of words between the two is occurring, not only does Shawn have CM Punk's attention, but the Ref also sets his attention on Shawn to cool down the situation and warn Shawn of his behaviour.

Triple H, see's an open opportunity as the ref's attention is on Shawn and picks his moment to devastate CM Punk with a low blow from behind, Triple H taunts CM Punk with DX's famous crotch chop gesture as the motion of the low blow sends CM Punk downwards and right into a vicious Pedigree.

Triple H, Wasting no time, Covers CM Punk.

Shawn immediately steps down from the apron, pointing at the pinfall, motioning the ref to turn around. Which he does.

3...!!!

The Game has picked up a dirty win over CM Punk.

Shawn rushes into the ring to congratulate his best friend on, to them, a successful win as Triple H's hand is raised and announced the winner.

As the two parade around the ring, throwing DX hand gestures and crotch chopping much to the displeasure of the crowd who are mostly jeering their recent antics.

As the two step between the ropes to leave the ring, they stop dead, facing each other.
The two men pause shortly.. then step back into the ring making towards the still injured CM Punk.

The two, towering above the grounded CM Punk begin to stomp on CM Punk, over and over.
Triple H picks CM Punk up from the ground and stands the groggy looking man up on his feet.
CM Punk swaying back and fourth clearly not knowing where he is, Is met with a vicious Superkick from Shawn Michaels!
Knocking CM Punk back to the mat landing in a starfish position, out cold.

DX's theme fills the arena as the two men at this point are standing over CM Punk taunting his with crotch chop gestures and throwing X's in the air with their arms.

Triple H and Shawn michaels look dead into the hard cam on the right side of the arena, mouthing inaudible words as the screen fades black and onto the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018    XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next