Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017

Go down 
+7
Sam
Strummania
LazyEye513
Slothio
P.R Son
KennyOmegaFan155
Harmon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: The Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1.  Heavy Lies the Crown

Sami Callihan made a rather violent statement last week on Anarchy as he called out the current stock of competitors on XWL and the so-called new blood. This week he gets the opportunity to back up his words as he takes on one third of the Intercontinental Triple Threat match, Dolph Ziggler.

Three's a Crowd

Speaking of that triple threat, Ziggler's other two opponents at Breakthrough will be meeting up in an early access preview this week. Intercontinental champion Chad Gable will be hoping to show Rich Swann why he is champ. Will Swann be able to send a message to the champ that he should not be taken lightly?

Face to Face

The evolving feud between Seth Rollins and Kenny Omega seems to have reached a mysterious new level as cryptic wording appeared during Omega's promo. What caused this? Or who? We might get some answers as the two men will come face to face tonight.

Can't Spell Elite Without ELI

Eli Drake finally did what he told us all he would do. The namer of Dummies is your new Elite champion. Although he may have accomplish his first goal, he still has another to conquer. This week we see Eli taking on Aiden English in a warm up for their six man tag match at the coming PPV. A win for Aiden would go a long way in tilting the power towards the side of the Cabinet.

No Escape

The Slammy winning feud between Bad News Barrett and JBL has often been predicated on numbers. JBL's cabinet has not allowed for Barrett to secure any easy wins. This week, the two face off in a penultimate match before they end it all at Breakthrough. This time, it's a Lumberjack match. Not only will Barrett have no escape from the fight but neither will JBL. Lumberjack matches are never predictable but one thing is for certain, it's going to get rough.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  NuvuWUS XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  SJ0iwyp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  CNdJ5vB XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  9mHztIT

Daniel Bryan Returns to Action

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  X5mDWhV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  MjN8cBz XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  RlIxFRV

Rollins and Omega: Face to Face

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  BvFO1KM XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  LLb6PMb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  07liiRb XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Pfzu5sc

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  0zB4eRi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  5hDIR1l XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  K9ibFEl

Miz TV

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  TJYPFGN

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  RxIMnto

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  N6OG9Jz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  ADj4bCu XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  RIKvw21

Sasha Banks Presents: The Viewing of Natalya

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  ER2PfHQ

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  0JCULg5 XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  YCQiDy1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  NCqW14E XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  WvXH11e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  1BHFAvR XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  OFhwCcN

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  H7ffuzb XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  YegXOZF

Main Event

Lumberjack Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  F74kD1d

Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Once the fans hear this music they all go crazy. Cheers are going through the roof

Corey Graves
Oh My god it can't be

Mauro Ranallo
Is he here is he really at XWL?

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Large

Mauro Ranallo
He's here Corey, He's back

CM Punk stands at the ramp taking it all in, looking around the cheering arena. He then makes his way down to the ring slapping a few hands on the way down

He gets in the ring and walks around it a few times smiling.

His music then stops and he stands right in the middle of the ring.

The fans continue to chant "CM PUNK" "CM PUNK"

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Cm-punk-3

CM Punk: Man its good to be back

I hate being injured because I can't perform in front of all of you. This is one of the most loudest arenas I have been in. You guys are great.

The CM Punk chants continue

While I've been out I have had the chance to watch every week of Anarchy. XWL is the real deal they have some great superstars such as AJ Styles, Matt Sydal, Sami Zayn  Eli Drake, the list goes on and on and now Daniel Bryan is back. Layla has done a real good job around here so well done to her. I know what you're all thinking to yourselves. Is CM Punk returning to in ring action?.

He takes a look at the ground

I'm afraid I can't. My doctor has said that I need to stay away from wrestling for at least another 4 weeks. The whole time I've been in hostpital I have been thinking about my return. When I watch Anarchy on TV I get stressed because I want to be in that ring doing what I do best for you people. This is my life, this is my job, wrestling is what I love to do.

It was all taken away from me because a group of wannabe four horsemen pushed me off a steel cage, resulting in me getting injured. Don't worry people because I won't be injured forever. I will be back to 100% soon and eligible to wrestle, and when that times comes I'm going to finish what I started I'm going to beat Dean Ambrose then I'm going to get my revenge and destroy the Bullet Club. I don't care if it leads me to retirement I will end the Bullet Club. If anyone in that locker-room feels the same speak up and we'll take down the Bullet Club together.

Anyways I hope you have an amazing show, good luck to Daniel Bryan on his return and everyone competing tonight. Thank you

CM Punk drops the mic and walks backstage

XWL rolls on
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 pm

As the show resumes, following CM Punk's promise to be back very soon we head backstage where Renee Young is standing outside The Cabinet's locker room, her fist hovering over the door...asking herself if she really wants to do this, if she really wants to open this can of worms that could result in literally any member of The Cabinet coming out. But with a deep breath, she swings her closed fist at the door, knocking several times before turning back to us with a "here goes nothing" look. Seconds pass and no response comes, that is until Renee is about to knock again, but before she does it slowly opens...and her cautious demeanor fades relieved by who it is. For standing in the partially open doorway is none other than Matt Sydal himself.

[Matt Sydal]
Sorry to disappoint you, but JBL's not here...something about a meeting with Layla, I kind of zoned him out, he asked...I mean, told...me to watch the locker room and make sure nothing funny happens. You know, the perfect job for the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history. Anyways, I'll tell him you stopped by.

He starts to close the door but Renee sticks her foot in between it and grabs a hold of Matt's arm.

[Renee Young]
Actually, I was looking for you.

Sydal stands there, confused why anyone would want to talk with him after the horrible month he's had...but these two do go way back, they did briefly date earlier last year, and have made up after their horribly awful break-up. 

[Matt Sydal]
Why?

[Renee Young]
Listen, I know this past couple of weeks have been really rough for you, and friend to friend...I hate seeing you like this. I hate that while I respect Vince McMahon for everything he's accomplished and has made XWL since taking over as owner...that he didn't fight for you, that he gave you such an unfair ultimatum. Why didn't you just, leave? Like all those years ago? Why not take your talents elsewhere so you wouldn't be reduced to, this?

[Matt Sydal]
Because unlike a lot of men, most men in fact...that are in this company currently right now, I don't run from my problems. When I left back in 2011, it was because I was no longer challenged by anyone here. I was a big fish, in a small pond. I had done everything a man could do, I had set a record, I had beaten everyone there was to beat, and a man like myself doesn't accept anything less than the best. I came back because XWL was different this time, it was better...The Superstars were far more talented than before, and the entire landscape had changed. Why would I walk out of this company when I'm the best I've ever been? Because I'm no longer man enough to face my problems and find a solution to them that isn't tucking my tail between my legs and letting them win?

[Renee Young]
Isn't that technically what you did though? JBL won, you were forced to join The Cabinet based on an utter BS technicality, one that in my opinion had not one shred of actual logic behind it...and you're now his new "trophy" on display to remind everyone what happens when you defy "The Cabinet."

[Matt Sydal]
Some people have different definitions of "winning" as someone that prides himself on being the best in that ring...366 days a year, as voted for by the fans. Losing would have been never stepping in an XWL ring again, to do what I do better than anybody else. Is this situation ideal? Hell no, but in my book...he didn't get bragging rights for being the reason why I was run out of this company, he can display me all he wants, when I step in that ring...I'm my own man, not a trophy, and not his to control.

[Renee Young]
We, of course, saw that you're not exactly giving up when you defied JBL's orders 3 weeks ago to take part in the mauling of Eli Drake. I have to commend you for hanging onto that integrity we've seen from you when it comes to championships. Last week Eli Drake did defeat Finn Balor to become Elite Champion, were you happy to see that, given the fact that it meant The Cabinet didn't truly "win?"

[Matt Sydal]
I'd have been happier if it was me, and you know maybe I could make a case that due to JBL's bullshit before my shot at Balor, my head wasn't in the right place but the fact remains Finn Balor beat me, and it's why I said before he is the true leader of The Bullet Club, because he isn't like them...he can stand on his own and he did at Roulette when unfortunately my best wasn't enough. But Eli, his was last week, he took advantage of his second chance and while I'm not exactly a huge "fan" on his, given our brief involvement with one another a few months ago, I extend my congratulations to him. I like it when anyone can back up what they say, and he did.

[Renee Young]
What was The Cabinet's reaction to it?

[Matt Sydal]
Honestly, anytime they're around I just don't pay much attention, maybe they weren't thrilled, maybe they didn't care, I'd prefer to just not pay any mind to what they may or may not think.

[Renee Young]
Well, we can talk about you, at Breakthrough, you and The Bullet Club's own Dean Ambrose will go one on one in a No Holds Barred Match. You two, despite your very heated rivalry up until this point, do seem to agree on one thing, you want this to strictly be about you two, not the groups you represent. Even going as far you try and defuse a run in between The Cabinet & The Bullet Club last week. Has your opinion of Dean changed at all since he challenged you a few weeks ago to this match?

[Matt Sydal]
He's still the scumbag that ran with numbers, rather than his own ability, and he's still the scumbag that is the reason CM Punk has spent so long on the shelf. And hey, for all I know this could be a trap, all of The Bullet Club could, in fact, rush that ring due to the fact that anything goes, and I'd be forced to try and fight them all off. But regardless of if I believe him if he's truly about this being between us, and only us...that doesn't change the narrative I've followed the last 4 months. I will be the reason that The Bullet Club ceases to exist. I will one by one dismantle their little club, and make them pay for everything they've done. Every attack, every injury, EVERYTHING. I said I'd win at Roulette, with ANY partner, and while it's debatable if I truly won given the price I apparently have paid to do so...I still WON. I beat them, I pinned Dean Ambrose just as I have before, just as I will at Breakthrough.

As the words pour of his mouth, you can almost sense his energy come back, that the man standing before us isn't the man that opened the door.

[Matt Sydal]
Last year, Breakthrough was my moment, I hopped in on one leg, and I hopped out your NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. I did so against now The Bullet Club's very own "leader" AJ Styles, in a No Holds Barred Match. So to be facing one of his right-hand men, in the match that put him in his place, beneath me...1 year later, I'm happy to make history repeat itself. Because while I may be forced into JBL's "Cabinet" my mission still stands, I fight my battle that I promised to win, which is to end The Bullet Club.

[Renee Young]
Which actually, has some people wondering...why not, perhaps make a deal with JBL? He's a businessman after all, what if you agreed to work together, to stop The Bullet Club? And when you do, he has to let you out of The Cabinet?

[Matt Sydal]
I made a "deal" with The Devil once before, never again. I don't care if it would be "easier" and solve all my problems if I even entertained that idea, the bottom line is I've never needed anyone to accomplish my goals before, so why the hell would I start now? The road ahead won't be easy, but when it's all said and done, I'll remind them about Leo Kruger. You know, "The Hunter" that ran a "pack" here last year? He messed with me, he aimed that crosshair right at my head and tried to turn me into an example of who he is. But instead, he became mine. His metaphorical head is on the stick that is my Slammy, on display for EVERYONE, The Bullet Club, The Cabinet, it doesn't matter...you may win the battle, but I win The WAR EVERY SINGLE TIME!

[Renee Young]
Wow, now there's The Matt Sydal we all know and love...I do have one last question, I imagine The Cabinet will be getting back here shortly but it's about tonight. You'll be going one on one with one of the three men that will challenge JBL, Aiden English, and Brock Lesnar in a Six Man Elimination Tag-Team Match at Breakthrough, who also so happens to be Mr. Money in The Bank, Sami Zayn. What's on your mind heading into a match with a man you've had literally zero interactions with up until now?

[Matt Sydal]
Well, it's not so much what's on my mind, it's what's on his. I imagine he thinks this might turn into an ambush from The Cabinet, but let me put your mind at ease, Zayn. You're getting me, and only me. I'm not representing "The Cabinet" I'm representing myself, the man that's done damn near everything, and damn near won everything. I'm the reason men like you are able to be taken seriously because when I first got to XWL, no one took me seriously until I showed why that was the biggest mistake they could ever make. No, truth be told I'm honored to step in the ring with you tonight because if you're a future World Heavyweight Champion, I think the greatest gold damn World Champion this company has ever seen, needs to put that notion to the test by giving you the fight of your life. So Zayn, if you're listening...good luck, and let's show guys like JBL, like AJ Styles...that it doesn't take numbers to succeed in this business, it just takes talent, a whole damn lot of it.

With that, Sydal gives a nod to Renee, he needed something like this, something to get the blood pumping and back into his usual mind frame, and just talking without The Cabinet breathing down his back was just what he needed. The Golden One steps back into the locker room and shuts the door, no doubt to prepare for his encounter with Mr. Money In The Bank later on. The scene ends exactly as it started, with the camera panning deeply in so the focus is solely on The Cabinet's nameplate on the door.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:03 pm

As Anarchy continues, we see Renee Young standing backstage with Rich Swann.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here now with one of the men who will compete for the intercontinental title at Breakthrough, Rich Swann. Now Rich, tell me, what are your thoughts on how your match last week with Dolph Ziggler went?

Rich Swann chuckles to himself, having clearly expected this question, and likely having thought about it quite a bit.

{Rich Swann}
Ya know Renee, I've been getting asked that for the last week. "Oh my god Rich, can you believe he did that? What are you gonna do about it? You think you're gonna win the IC title?", so and so forth. The truth is Renee, I can say a lot of things. I can say he's a coward for going for my legs like that when I was just about to enter the ring, but it wouldn't exactly be true. The truth is, Dolph and I had an amazing match last week, that's going to be remembered forever for how it ended. But the thing is, he pushed me to my limit, and I'd like to think I pushed him to his as well. Dolph is a hell of a competitor, he just has a major attitude problem. And that's what I think bothers about it. Most men at that point would've conceded, realized, okay, this might not be what I wanted, but but the better man won. But that's not what he did, instead he grabbed at my legs like a child, and threw a tantrum when the match became a triple threat. So any respect I would have for him goes right out the window there.

{Renee Young}
Strong words there. Though, you brought it up, so I might as well transition to my next question, what do you think of your other opponent, Chad Gable? You think you can take the title off him, and also maybe beat him tonight?

{Rich Swann}
See, Chad Gable on the other hand, I have a ton of respect for him. Are you kidding me? He's accomplished a list of victories that most guys couldn't claim to have in their whole careers, in just a couple of months. However, respect isn't going to stop me from walking in there tonight and beating him, and it certainly isn't going to stop me from walking in to Breakthrough, beating both him and Dolph, and taking that intercontinental title.

"Yeah, I saw that coming."

A chuckle follows the line as the camera backs out to reveal Chad Gable stepping into frame. The Intercontinental Title across his shoulder he smiles at Swann who returns the grin before Gable begins to speak.

[Chad Gable]
I'm not going to lie Rich, can I call you that? You can call me Chad. We can be on that level. Sure. So, Rich, I'm pretty excited about having to face off against you. I'm all about competition and you know how to bring it when it comes to being in the ring. And that respect thing, it goes both ways. You're a fun dude to watch and you've done a lot on the independent circuit and honestly, I wouldn't expect you to respect me coming fresh in off the streets with no indie background to my name. But, you proved me wrong and honestly, you're a pretty alright dude. Dolph? Eh, not so much but you knew that. But I didn't come here to talk. I came to just let you know man that I do respect you and anything that happens between us at Breakthrough or from here on out for that matter, it isn't personal and I mean no disrespect. But I got a target on my back and I got this, on my shoulder.

Chad pats the title and grins at his reflection in it.

[Chad Gable]
And you know how hard it is to hold onto one of these bad boys. In a triple threat, there's no friends and allies so when that bell rings, just remember I'm just doing what I got to do, and I'm sure you can respect that. So, let the best man win?

Gable smirks as he extends a hand to Swann, making eye contact with the entertainer himself who hasn't lost his grin yet. Swann looks down at Gable's outstretched arm, and meets it for a handshake. The screen lingers on this for a moment, before fading away.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:04 pm

The camera pans to the vacant expression of Luke Harper. As the camera pans out it shows the deranged man sitting on a bench. His calm exterior is the opposite of the women walking frantically in front of him. Stephanie McMahon walks back and forth before Luke Harper an annoyed expression written on her face

[Luke Harper]
All you're walking is annoying

Steph stops here walking and spins on her heels to face Harper. There is an incredulous expression on her face as she approaches Harper. With the courage that most women wouldn't have, Steph steps towards Luke and pokes his chest hard

[Stephanie McMahon]
Maybe I wouldn't have to be nervous is a certain someone showed up for their matches. Maybe I wouldn't have to be nervous if a certain someone responded in more than grunts ninety percent of the time. I'm pinning my hopes on you Harper so some communication would be apprciated

Harper ignores her as his response. That is until a pair of hands grabs him and forces him to look Stephanie in the eyes

[Stephanie McMahon]
Harper...why didn't you show up last week?

Luke stands slow, freeing himself from Stephanie's grip. He towers over her and a weaker person would have bolted with the murder like stare he's giving Steph. But Stephanie is no normal woman. She's a McMahon. She holds her ground

[Luke Harper]
I didn't feel like it

Stephanie massages her temple at Harper weak reasoning

[Stephanie McMahon]
Luke, we need to be consistent here. You want to find a reason to be here? You won't find it not coming to matches. You're about to go out there and face Cody Rhodes. A man who is beyond talented. If you win that could throw your name in a title chase. The more you win the better it is for us. I need you to focus and go out there and beat Cody

Luke looks at her for a few seconds before heading for the door. Stephanie doesn't take being ignored kindly

[Stephanie McMahon]
Did you hear me Luke?!

Luke simply grunts and exits the locker room, leaving an annoyed Steph behind

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:06 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  MjN8cBzXWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  RlIxFRV

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:07 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  NCqW14EXWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  WvXH11e

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

BURN IT DOWN

Seth walks out of the back, mic in hand he throws his hands up in the air then brings them down and pounds his chest twice. The fans are cheering him every step he takes to walk down the ramp and into the ring, He steps into the ring and pulls the mic up to his face.

The fans cheer as Seth looks slightly annoyed, Layla makes her way down the ramp with a slight serious look on her face, she's holding a clipboard and a mic. She walks up the steps and into the ring

Layla
Sorry for interrupting you Seth, but I've decided to make this feud you too are having something special. I'm tired of this constant game of one-upmanship where you two constantly attack each other and interfere in the others matches, So I have a contract here that says there will be NO outside the ring attacks or any contact that's not in a scheduled match, but don't worry, you'll both be able to get your own vengeance on the other as this contract is for A BEST OF 7 SERIES!

The fans go nuts as Seth nods in approval

Seth Rollins|The Future
Hell yeah Layla! Thats what I'm talking about! I'm going to break Kenny Omega and best him 4-0 with no problems. I'll show him I'm the true master of the knee strikes and he will have no choice but to admit to himself and all these people that I'm better than him!

As his theme song grows in intensity, Kenny Omega walks out onto the stage. He is seen sporting an unzipped leather jacket and black aviator sunglasses that cover his eyes. He waves over a nearby cameraman. As the camera man gets closer, Kenny adjusts the cameraman to face the ring. Kenny can be heard off-camera as he says, "Look at that son of a bitch, Rollins. The biggest f**king thief in XWL. He's a real piece of sh*t."

With the cameraman still focused on the ring, we get a shot of Kenny's back as he makes his way down the ramp. We see that the back of his leather jacket is embossed with the words "Cleanse The Business". As he gets closer to the ring, we begin to see Rollins inch closer to the ramp side ropes. Feeling Seth's stare, Kenny stops in his tracks for a moment. He looks up at Seth before giving a slight smirk. Seth isn't amused by Kenny as his chest is almost touching the top rope, looking out at his rival.

Kenny continues toward the ring. Instead of walking toward the nearby steel steps, he chooses to climb up to the apron. As Kenny's theme song continues to play, we begin to hear the audience roar as Seth Rollins and Kenny Omega are now nearly nose to nose with only the ropes separating the two. Trying not to make any sudden movements, Kenny slowly reaches to his face. He removes his sunglasses and drops them to the apron below.

After a few seconds, Kenny breaks his stare with Seth to look at Layla. He shrugs his shoulders while raising his palms, hoping Layla can do something about the man blocking his path into the ring. Layla makes her way over to Seth asking him politely to let Kenny into the ring, but Seth doesn't budge. He maintains his focus on Omega, not wanting to fall victim to another one of Omega's sneak attacks. Seeing no other option, Layla scoots her way in front Seth Rollins, finally getting his attention. She is finally able to get Seth to take a few steps back, allowing Kenny to enter the ring.

As Kenny enters, he give a slight chuckle at Seth being told what to do. He walks past Seth and Layla, only acknowledging Layla as he thanks her for doing a great job. Kenny is handed a microphone from a member of the ringside crew. He turns his attention toward Layla.

Kenny Omega
A Best of 7 Series? Normally, I would have absolutely zero interest in such a thing, but this intrigues me. You see, if there's one thing I love about wrestling, it's the competition and what says competition more than a series such as this? Unfortunately,.. this will be no competition. This will be a beat down. A beat down of epic proportions. Not only do i get to beat down Seth Rollins once... twice... thrice... but four times? I know it's the holiday season, but Layla... you have outdone yourself, dear.

Layla is taken aback, not sure what to think of Kenny calling her "dear". Kenny takes a step toward Seth Rollins, looking him in the eyes.

Kenny Omega
Speaking of the holidays, XWL has it's own version of The Grinch. Not only does he steal moves, but now he steals airtime from far more deserving, far more talented, legitimate superstars such as myself. I know what you did last week Seth. I know that was you and your fancy video editing skills. The Wraith or whatever the hell that was. I have a YouTube account Seth. Yeah... I'm subscribed to XWL's channel. I watched the whole thing and I'm not impressed.

Kenny steps closer to Seth Rollins.

Kenny Omega
However, I am amused at what you're trying to do right now. This stoic look you're trying to pull off right now. It's funny... really it is. You stand here looking like a tough guy, but the moment I took my sunglasses off and looked into your eyes, I saw fear... I see it right now. The eyes never lie, Seth. Speaking of lies.. 4 and 0, really? I know it sounds cool and it's what your fans want to hear, but you and I both know it's not going to happen like that. It's like I said before, Seth. You've been getting away with being a sheep for far too long and the big bad wolf is finally here. I mean, honestly...

Seth Rollins|The Future
Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. Just shut the hell up dude...

Kenny looks very annoyed

Seth Rollins|The Future
You think the look I had on my face was Stoic? Nah, I just zoned out thinking about what I'm gonna have for dinner because you bored the living crap outta me. Like Christ, you just go on and on, hell I bet you'd be talking for 20 minutes straight if I didn't interrupt you. I did hear one thing though before your snooze fest almost put me to sleep.

Seth chuckles and rubs his beard

Seth Rollins|The Future
You really think you're far more talented?

Kenny Omega nods as he can be heard saying yes quietly

Seth Rollins|The Future
You think you're more legitimate than me?

Kenny Nods again

Seth Rollins|The Future
You REALLY think you're far more deserving than...SETH...FREAKIN'....ROLLINS?

Kenny nods again but a little more vigorously

Seth Rollins|The Future
Dude, have you even won a match since returning? Like I'm honestly asking here because I don't want you're matches. You just do everything I do but far far worse...I'm guessing you have lost way more than you won considering the word backstage is "Kenny Omega is soft" and "Kenny Omega is all talk, no action" I mean, ouch man. That's gotta hurt.

Seth Chuckles as Kenny looks very annoyed

Seth Rollins|The Future
You're right about one thing Kenny, I won't win this match 4-0, unless you're as much of a push over as everyone else seems to think, but I know better. I know not to underestimate anyone, I did it with Cody Rhodes and look where that got me. You won't win this best of seven Kenny, it's just not in your future when you face THE FUTURE, SETH FREAKIN" ROLLINS!

Kenny shakes his head, disagreeing with the man standing across from him.

Kenny Omega
That is where you are wrong, Seth. You might be the present, sure... but you sure as hell are not the future. That title goes to the man that rightfully deserves it, moi. For those that don't speak French that means, watashi. Me! Me! Me! Not dumb old, greasy haired Seth Rollins. Oh yeah, I went there... and before we talk about win/loss records, may I remind you that no matter who I face.. no matter what the match type, I step into this ring and put on the best showing that I possibly can. I push my body, my heart to limits that people in this company could only dream of!

Kenny's shouting turns to nearly a wisper now as he begins to circle Seth. Meanwhile, Seth doesn't turn his back to Kenny, keeping an eye on his rival.

Kenny Omega
I just have one question for you, Seth. When is the last time you could say that? When is the last time you have put your body through hell. When is the last time you left your blood and sweat... your soul inside this ring? I don't want to hear about your little Iron Man match. Save it for your sheep fans. Oh yeah, your fans.... the same people that spammed the pay-per-view voting, just so their hero could win match of the night. We both know that wasn't match of the night. I said it that night and I'll say it again. You are the cure for insomnia, but that's just fine because after this Best of 7 Series is all said and done... the Era of The Best Match Machine will begin.

Kenny turns toward the audience, extending one arm to bask in the glory of his words.

Kenny Omega
Soon, these people will be on the edge of their seats. They will be  "oohing" for every strike that lands and "aahing" for every grappling exchange. As a submission is applied deep, this sea of people will be yelling, cheering! Some biting their fingernails, anxious to see if their favorite superstar can break the hold, escaping to continue the match. Soon these people will begin to see the rise of Kenny Omega, as I soar through the ranks of XWL. Going first from winning the Intercontinental Championship, to becoming Mr. Money in The Bank, to finally claiming my spot at the top of XWL when I become the World Heavyweight Champion. I will then go on to set the record as the longest reigning champion in history... and the day I break that record, I will come out here and address my people. I will look into the crowd, but something will be different. Something will catch my eye. That right there, Seth.

Kenny turns to Seth Rollins, pointing at something in the audience. As we get a better look into the audience, we see a chubby man walking down the aisle way. The man is carrying a large box as he appears to be selling popcorn to hungry fans nearby.

Kenny Omega
You call yourself the future, well that... that's you're future. You may not realize it now, but you soon will find that out the hard way. In this series, not only will I dismantle you limb by limb, but I am going to embarrass you Seth. I am going to embarrass you in front of all your little fans, in front of your friends, in front of your family. I am going to embarrass you so bad that you will never want to step foot into a professional wrestling ring ever again. That man selling popcorn? That's you, Seth... but not before rip out whatever false pride you have inside your body, stomp on it, and toss it in the trash.

Kenny give his best Billy Mays impression.

Kenny Omega
..BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Speaking in a normal tone again.

Kenny Omega
Seeing as you're so confident in your cheap, knock-off knee. I am going to see to it, that after I defeat you and embarrass you... I'm going to add a little insult to injury, because I am going to make you kiss my knee. That right! Your lips, my knee for the entire world to see!

Kenny lets out a maniacal laugh.

Seth Rollins|The Future
I push my body and soul EACH and EVERY day in and outside of this ring, I go to charities for sick kids, for people who don't have anything but the clothes on their backs! I do ALL of this for all these people here tonight and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what you think about me Kenny, these people's opinions is what truly matters to me. I push myself to limits I didn't even know I had each day I push myself more and more, the one thing I have, that you never will is the respect of all these great people here tonight!

The fans cheer for Seth as Seth nods

Seth Rollins|The Future
What you don't get is being the Future isn't just about winning all these Titles or even being the top guy around here everyday, being the Future is a mindset Kenny, I AM THE FUTURE, I'm the Future for all these people, I'm the Future for XWL still having a great image. Kenny, I'm the Future because deep down I know, 1, 2 or even 3 years from now? While I'm still here killing it in this ring each and every week, doing charities around the world and giving back to everyone who's ever given me anything, you'll be in some no name High School gym wrestling for $5 and just hoping someone sees your talent and asks you to come back to XWL, but let me tell you something Kenny. Once you're gone from this company? I doubt you'll EVER be back.

Seth stares at Kenny for a moment before talking again

Seth Rollins|The Future
You want to add this little stipulation to our best of 7? Fine, when YOU lose you'll kneel before THE FUTURE and KISS MY KNEE!

Seth asks for the contract, Layla hands it to Seth. Seth signs the contract without taking his eyes off of Kenny. Seth puts the pen back into the top of the clipboard, he then takes it with one hand and shoves the clipboard into Omega's chest. Kenny wavered slightly but has not taken his eyes off of Seth since he started talking.

Kenny Omega
Real cute Seth, but I think anyone with a brain and two functioning eyeballs would agree that I am worth far more than five measly dollars. I'm worth millions upon millions of dollars. I rake in the cash for whatever company I work for... and after I beat you... embarrass you... I will be worth billions. XWL will skyrocket in the stock market.

Kenny finally breaks his stare with Seth Rollins to look down at the contract that his rival has just signed.

Kenny Omega
..but enough about that. You talk about giving back to the people, doing this for all your fans. Well Seth, I do this for...

Suddenly, Kenny drops the clipboard as he lunges toward Seth Rollins.

V-Tigger!

Kenny connects with a knee to Seth Rollins seemingly out of nowhere.
Seth's give out as he crumples to the mat. Layla can be seen in shock as Seth Rollins has just been knocked out.

For a moment, Kenny stands over Seth with his microphone still in hand. Snapping out of her shocked state, Layla hurries over to the fallen superstar. As she kneels at his side, Kenny begins to laugh manically again. After a few seconds, he begins to speak.

Kenny Omega
You just don't get it, do you? You think you have it all figured out... but you my friend... you are wrong. You see you think your knee is better than mine. Wrong. You think you are a better competitor than I am. Wrong.

Kenny reaches to the mat to pick up the clipboard he dropped just moments ago. Casually, he takes a knee next to the laid out Seth Rollins. Layla hurries away from Rollins and Omega, not wanting to be in the middle of any further violence.

Kenny Omega
If you really think you're beating me in this Best of 7 Series, you are wrong again. I am far more dangerous... far more creative... and a hell of a lot smarter than ANYONE you have ever faced. With that said, GOODBYE!

Kenny removes the pen from the clipboard and proceeds to aggressively sign the contract in his hand. After signing, he drops the clipboard on the chest of Seth Rollins.

Kenny Omega
...AND GOODNIGHT!

Kenny stands as he drops the microphone. He stares down at Seth before showing a sadistic grin.

As his theme song begins to play, he looks up from Seth Rollins and has now turned his attention to Layla. She stands in the corner of the ring, disgusted by Kenny's actions. Kenny chuckles as he steps over Seth Rollins, approaching Layla.

Kenny scans Layla up and down before simply bowing before the general manager. He turns from Layla before exiting the ring. With Kenny heading up the ramps, Layla returns to check on Seth Rollins.We got to commercial break as Layla tends to Rollins

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 3:36 pm

In a segment that took place EARLIER TODAY.. Peyton Royce is seen trotting over to a receptionist in XWL's medical and rehabilitation center. She leans over against the counter and smiles confidently, resting her elbows on it and her head in her hands.

{Peyton Royce}
Good afternoon, XWL's most ICONIC superstar Peyton Royce, here. I'm just checking in on the current condition of my "good" friend Ember Moon after the injuries she sustained last week?

Without a doubt, Peyton was here to make sure that her dirty work had gotten the job done, and extinguished the threat of Ember Moon for the time being. When the receptionist directs Peyton to Ember's physician, the iconic superstar prances over in his direction fully equipped with a cheeky grin.

{Peyton Royce}
Venus Fly-Trap, the iconic Peyton Royce, pleasure to meet you. I was told you could give me a little information about the condition of my good friend Ember Moon?

XWL Physician
Actually, Ember has surprised us all here at the rehabilitation center. She's truly made a miraculous recovery. Being a good friend of hers, I'm sure you'll be ecstatic to hear that she'll actually be cleared to compete as early as next week! She's a true warrior, that Ember Moon. One of my finest patie-

Peyton scrunches up her face in disbelief, holding her hand up to cease the rapid fire of bad news exiting the mouth of the physician.

{Peyton Royce}
Woah woah woah, WOAH. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Doc, I'm sure Ember being in the ring so soon after her injury has got to be SOME kind of health code violation, right?

Peyton's voice seems a bit desperate in the moment, convinced that there's no way that Ember could have made a comeback that quickly after she completely knocked her out cold with some brass knuckles to the face the week before, but the physician insists..

XWL Physician
Actually, I've got her medical release form right here.I was just about to sign it when you came by-

{Peyton Royce}
GIVE ME THAT!

In the blink of an eye, Peyton Royce snatches the clipboard out of the physician's hands, and begins to let out all of her frustrations on him.

{Peyton Royce}
If you think for one second that I'm about to let you sign this and let that DISGUSTING little COCKROACH weasel her way back into my career path, then you are absolutely OUT, OF YOUR DAMN MIND!

As Peyton is screaming and shrilling at the physician, the clipboard is ripped out of her grasp by a new set of hands, Ember Moon's hands. Peyton's eyes get wide as her jaw drops, and she looks on in a bit of shock and horror, taking a step or two back as Ember stares her down with a thousand daggers loaded in her eyes. Ember holds out here hand as the physician kindly places the pen in it, giving Peyton a judgmental side-eye as Ember keeps her eyes laser-focused on the iconic superstar. Peyton clears her throat and runs a finger through her hair awkwardly, trying to relieve some of the overwhelming tension in the room. Ember looks up after signing the paperwork with a slight smirk on her face as she looks at Peyton.

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  USViEBBm

.:Ember Moon:.
I am not gonna lie Peyton what you did last week took some serious guts, but don't think that is getting you off the hook that easy. Even though I am unable to compete tonight that doesn't meant I am not going be ready at Breakthrough matter of fact this paper right here Peyton says I am going to be ready. So I have been doing some thinking with Breakthrough just beyond the horizon... How about another go hmm? You. Me. One more match, but this time we aren't gonna let what happened last week happen again. Let's take that next step forward, and make it no disqualification. Anything goes. There won't be any referee or medical staff stopping the match. We are not gonna stop fighting until that referee hand comes down for that three count, and if you thought what you did to me was bad Peyton wait just you wait until you see what I have planned for you. So what do you say Peyton do you think you have what it takes to actually beat me or are you gonna try and continue in these little childish attempt at mind games? Because against me they aren't gonna work...

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  OLOXrHbm

Ember hands off the paperwork to the physician as she walks out of the room, leaving Peyton Royce in an absolute uncomfortable state of shock, trying as hard as she possibly can to keep her cool. Breathing heavily, clearly about to lose it, the physician looks at Royce with a bit of concern.

XWL Physician
.. Miss Royce? You don't look so well.. Why don't you come lie down for a moment-

Peyton suddenly screams at the top of her lungs, stopping wildly on the floor as she lets out all of her rage before storming out of the office, leaving the staff in complete shock as the screen fades to black and the lights in the arena come up to signal Peyton's match for tonight.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  ADj4bCu XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  RIKvw21

spoilers~

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  0JCULg5 XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  YCQiDy1

Rich Swann's theme hits, signaling the match between him and Chad Gable. As the fans cheer for Swann, he comes out from behind the curtain at the top of the ramp, and begins to signal to and play up the crowd. As the crowd as at the height of its cheering, he breaks out in dance, which causes a large pop. Afterwards, he begins to walk down the ramp with a much more serious look on his face, clearly ready for this major match between him and the intercontinental champion.

{Corey Graves}
Are you ready for this Mauro? This is going to be a huge match up!

{Mauro Ranallo}
You got that one right Corey. Swann is out to send a message here tonight by defeating Chad Gable before the title match at Breakthrough!

Corey Graves}
I hope Rich Swann knows what he's doing going after the champ this early on in his career.

As he begins to circle the ramp, Swann notices a young child decked out in a costume of his, and he stops to pose and take a picture with him, before giving him a hug and moving into the ring. He does a small moonwalk, before backing up into the corner, preparing himself for the upcoming match.

The theme song of Chad Gable comes over the arena speakers sending the crowd to their feet being super excited for the bout to come up. Gable and Swann both being very atheletic and fun to watch in the ring. Gable comes out onto the stage, IC Title wrapped around his waist. He taunts on the stage before taking off towards the ring.

{Corey Graves}
Speaking of wanting to make impacts, this guy has done nothing but made impacts since debuting here in XWL and tonight I don't think will be any difference.

{Mauro Ranallo}
And tonight Gable is going to try and do more of the same, beating Swann before his big match coming up at Breakthrough to gain momentum.

{Corey Graves}
Either way, even I can't take away how good of a match this is gonna be.

With that, Gable has made it down the ramp and into the ring, taking to the neaest turnbuckle and mounting it before lifting his title over his head, smiling out to the crowd. Gable drops down, turning to Swann, nodding towards him before handing off his belt to the ref for safe keeping.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT."

Come over the arena speakers, the voice being recognized by the crowd almost immediately before all eyes turn to the stage to reveal Dolph Ziggler, strutting out, smirking to the crowd.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Referee don't ring that bell or I'll super kick you in your mouth just like I did to Rich Swann last week. Do you remember that Rich? You haven't got memory loss, have you? I know I punched you in the head a lot last week so I wouldn't be surprised if you do. And its Chad Gable.

Ziggler has begun moving down the ramp, pointing towards Gable as he speaks who looks on, unimpressed.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Chad, you disgust me you embarrass me you are the intercontinental champion that means you should be carrying around all the pride that is in that championship. And you lost in the champion vs champion match to the Miz. You embarrassed everyone who has held that championship. The IC Champion is a LOSER. Don't worry though because at Breakthrough I will take the IC title off your hands.

Dolph has made it down the ramp and now stands at ringside, talking to the world, not even Gable and Swann anymore though his words are directed towards them.

[Dolph Ziggler]
But the reason I am out here is to get an explanation. Why are my two opponents for Breakthrough getting put in a match with each other and I'm getting put in a match with that bum Sami Calihan?. He had to use my name to make himself relevant again. I feel like you two getting put in match together is a disadvantage to me. It means you two basically get a trial of breakthrough, you will be able to feel each other out and get an idea on what to except at Breakthrough but I won't. You know what this match is now turning into a breakthrough and all of you will get to see what will happen at Breakthrough. My hand getting raised, let's do this bitches

Dolph turns back towards the ring, getting lost in his monologue as he spoke. When he turns back, the crowd explodes as Rich Swann comes flying over the top rope in a very elegant but explosive dive to the outside. He collides with Ziggler who collapses on the ramp before jumping to his feet, dancing.

{Mauro Ranallo}
And that's why you don't talk yourself into a corner unless you can get out of it and that time, Dolph couldn't.

In the ring, Gable shrugs as Ziggler can be seen standing to his feet. Gable turns around and takes off to the opposite ropes, bouncing off and taking towards Ziggler. Gable sails through the middle of the ropes and collides with Ziggler taking him out again. Gable and Swann stand side by side, the crowd cheering for them.

{Corey Graves}
That was uncalled for! That was just too much!

But before the commentary team can dwell on it, Gable grabs Swann's arm, lifting it into the air. The two share only a moment of smiles and laughter before Gable ducks behind Swann and plants him with a swift snap German, right onto the ramp. The crowd stops, almost in disbelief as to what just happened.

{Corey Graves}
Now that's more like it! Gable just went into business for himself!

{Mauro Ranallo}
I don't believe that! Gable told Swann earlier in the night that there was nothing personal between them, just business.

Gable holds a look of "well, I told you" as he is handed his title and moves up the ramp, heading for the back. In this moment, the IC scene came to a head right before we move towards commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 pm

As we come back from a commercial break, the ring is decorated a unique way. The ring was covered in a dark-colored casket. A casket was in the ring, aligned with the middle of it but pushed closer to the ropes, along with two pictures to each side. The picture on the left was an old picture of Natalya holding up the old Divas Championship after winning it. The crowning moment of her career. The only time she was capable of capturing the gold. The second picture, the one to the right of the casket, was another picture of Natalya. It was the same picture that we saw last week during Sasha Banks’ interview with Michael Cole. It was Natalya closing in on winning another championship right before getting clocked over the head by Sasha Banks. The cameraman moves around the ring a little and into the position wherein the background, we catch a glimpse of the titantron which switches as the theme of the Boss begins to play, causing the fans to boo on cue.

Sasha Banks steps out from behind the curtain and walks out to the top of the stage. Dressed down in pretty much all black from head to toe, the perfect apparel, and color, for a funeral. The Boss does her signature pose before throwing up a hand in the form of the Bullet Club's signature 'too sweet' sign.

[Corey Graves]
Here she comes, Ladies and Gentlemen. The Bullet Boss, a former Woman's Champion, Sasha Banks!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And she comes with a lot on her mind, I'm sure. This is the last stop before Breakthrough which means this is the last stop before history is made as two women step into Buried Alive for the first time in the history of this company. The stakes don't get bigger than this. This is gonna be huge!

As Sasha reaches the steel steps, she grabs the microphone that was placed on them before entering the ring. She scans over the items that have been placed in the ring, staring exceptionally long at the picture of her costing Natalya the championship, before finally turning all of her attention to the crowd. They still booed and Sasha let them finish, even going as far as to encourage them just so they could get it all out of their system.

[SASHA BANKS]
Seven days until the biggest day of this division’s life. Bigger than the first ever Women's Hell in a Cell was. Bigger than the first ever Miss Money in the Bank was. Seven days until this division gets seen in a new light. A light brighter than anything has ever cast upon this division. Seven days… until I step into Buried Alive with the woman who was once my best friend.

The fans actually react positively to Sasha. Not becase of her, but the match she mentioned. They were excited to witness it. They were excited to see history be made. Most of all, they were excited to watch Natalya (hopefully) pick up the win.

[SASHA BANKS]
Thinking about it gives me chills. If the cameraman was to get an up-close view on my arm then you’d see the goosebumps forming as a speak to you about it. And I’ll be woman enough to admit that I’m a little nervous… but not because of WHO I’m facing before any of you get any bright ideas. Natalya is a formidable opponent and I’m not going to deny her of that claim but… I’m ready. I’m ready for anything she’s about to throw at me. I’m nervous because of WHAT this match is and all of the risks that at stake. Our lives at risk because you think being thrown off a Hell in a Cell is bad, then imagine being crushed by a giant pile of dirt. Imagine wondering if you’re going to make it out alive. This is quite possibly the biggest risk you could take and  I’ve made a career out of taking risks. This is just another risk but at the same time, it’s not… it’s Buried Alive.

Sasha pauses and turns back, once again looking at the set up behind her.

[SASHA BANKS]
And if you were to take a look at the pieces behind me, you’d realize that this isn’t just Buried Alive… but also the end of an era. It’s the end of the Divas that once plagued this division. It’s the end of our dearly beloved Natalya Neidhart. A woman who has done so much in her time here, yet she’s done so little when you think about it.. About seven or so years in the company and what has she ever accomplished? Years spent in this business and only one championship win to her name. She has held the Money in the Bank, but uhh…. One slap to the face ripped all of those hopes and dreams away from her. The one good thing that Maryse has ever done in this company was that and you know, I applaud her for that and for knowing her role. Instead of trying to steal the spotlight from a woman like me, someone who can out wrestle her with both arms tied behind my back, she took a step back and slipped into her little valet role with her annoying little husband…. Back to the topic on hand. Back to Natalya. I don’t believe she’s ever won Queen of the Ring either. She’s been here for so long and yet… she’s barely got anything to her name. It was hard for me to have these pictures made because she’s done nothing! You all continue to cheer her when she’s done nothing to deserve respect or admiration! She’s a nobody and you continue to cheer her on!

Her raw emotion was starting to get the best of her now. She was starting to turn it into the form of anger as the grip she had on the microphone grew tighter. Eventually, in one swift movement, she turned around and kicked her foot forward, knocking over the picture of Natalya holding up the championship from years ago.

[SASHA BANKS]
And I’m done with it. I’m going to come to Breakthrough… and I’m going to end her. It’s a shame that it has to com to this because I respected Natalya so much. I was one of her biggest fans. When my cousin brought me backstage, she was one of the people I was dying to meet and it’s a damn shame once you find out what your heroes are truly like. A person who I thought was so nice, sweet and inspiring turned out to be nothing more than a glory and fame leech. I’m going to crush your hero and maybe then you’ll realize that yeah, she should’ve retired a long, long time ago... I’m going to make her and each and every one of you respect the legacy that I am leaving behind with every match that I’m in. I’m going to remind everyone why I’m no longer that little girl who everyone thinks nothing of. I’m the girl who’s going to change this business and everything you’ve ever seen women's wrestling as. It starts with Natalya where I prove that when all is said and done, she’s just a little girl who couldn't live up to her Uncle’s legacy.

Sasha spread out wide, soaking in the fan’s response which was a resounding amount of boos.

Her theme begins to play again as the confident look stayed on her face... until she turned around again and looked at the casket. It ws like a lightbulb went off in her head as she quickly scurried to pick the mirophone back up.

[SASHA BANKS]
Cut my music! I forgot… I can’t believe I almost forgot about this because I decided to invest some of my hard earned money to give you all a preview of what’s going to come this Sunday when Natalya and I fight each other in Buried Alive. This casket that you see behind me. This isn’t just an empty casket sitting there to look cool. I called someone, a friend of mine, and had them do me a favor. Their job was to make a lifelike replica of our dearest Nattie. So, when I open this casket, you’re going to see a glimpse into the future. A glimpse of what’s going to happen this Sunday at Breakthrough.

With pure joy written across her face, Sasha turns to the coffin, and presses both of her palms against it. She gives a “You’re gonna love this” look at the cameras, before lifting up the lid, and absolute shock filling her face, shock that turns to almost horror as she shrieks out “OH MY GOD, IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER, I LOVE IT!” clearly her friend did an amazing job, so much so that they even managed to spook “The Boss for a moment. As the camera pans in further Sasha clearly has taken such enjoyment in this image, turning to the cameraman that’s entered the ring so she can showcase this symbol of what’s to come to the entire world. She wants all of XWL to see that after Breakthrough, this coffin will be shut, and the final chapter of Natalya’s career will be written, when she is Buried ALIVE. Beckoning the cameraman closer...we’re just inches away from seeing what’s inside the coffin. Sasha eagerly turns to the coffin, then to the cameraman, more specifically to all of us watching at home. “Look at how real…” she pauses, turning back to the dummy in the casket, then back to the cameraman…”It looks just like…” suddenly her eyes widen, and she leans in a little closer “.....You.”

Suddenly shades of The Slammy Awards, a loud thud! Echoes throughout the arena as the feed cuts for a slight moment, and when it comes back, standing over Sasha, and the camera that was once in their hands, is the “cameraman” known as Natalya! The fans are going nuts, clearly loving this callback to Sasha’s last dastardly deed when she cost Natalya The Women’s Championship against April in The Main-Event of The Slammys. Natalya tosses her hat aside, and wastes no time in grabbing Sasha off of the mat and hurling her at one of the pictures beside the casket, then immediately yanks her up by her hair and flings her halfway across the ring into the second one! Natalya is a woman that is fed up, enough is enough, Sasha targeted her family, she ridiculed her career, and betrayed their friendship in one of the most despicable displays we’ve ever seen, and Natalya intends to make her pay for everything. With Sasha flailing around on the mat, holding her side, we focus back on Natalya who approaches the coffin, grabs a hold of the dummy’s blonde locks from within the casket, ripping it out of there, and with enraged anger in her eyes, she throws the dummy out of the ring, flying to the ramp, one of its arms and legs popping off before we even truly took much of a look at how “lifelike” it may have been. No Natalya’s got plans for this casket, she grabs a hold of it, then begins to pull it towards the center of the ring, kicking any stray props out of her way.

Determined to let Sasha have it, she rushes over to her, dragging her again by her neon locks all the way to the casket, before pulling her up to her knees, and hooking her for the makings of a powerbomb. Is she going to drive Sasha into the casket, to show The XWL Universe whose career will REALLY  belong in a casket after Breakthrough. With the arena erupting in resounding approval, Natalya lifts Sasha up...ready to powerbom her INTO the coffin! But as if Sasha could see Breakthrough crumbling before her very eyes, as the reality that this could happen in their Buried Alive Match and she could be powerbombed into the grave….Sasha starts to frantically fight, clawing at the eyes of Neidhart managing to slip out of her grasp, and land safely on her feet inside the casket. The gears start to turn and soon The Bullet Boss swiftly kicks Natalya, then grabs a hold of her head, and tosses her shoulder over her own...and lifts her former friend off her feet, looking to suplex her onto the open lid of the casket, but Natalya isn’t about to give up either, using the momentum of Sasha against her so she’s lifted up into the casket with her, but not hit with The Suplex. Landing behind The Boss she grabs ahold of her in a rear waist lock, bringing the fans to their feet in disbelief as she’s attempting a GERMAN SUPLEX WHILE INSIDE OF A CASKET

As Sasha’s feet start to leave the ironic safety of the coffin itself, she rams her elbow back catching Natalya in the jaw, then fires back with a couple more until she’s released, and as Natalya slightly turns holding her jaw, Sasha lets out a banshee like scream as she leaps up grabbing Natalya from behind, driving her knees into the back, literally backstabbing her former best friend, and the two are now sprawled across this open casket hanging over the lid as Sasha flows through...LOCKING IN THE BANK STATEMENT! Boos consume every other sound in the arena as Natalya claws at the edge of the coffin, trying to pull herself away from Sasha, but as she does this, she’s only causing further harm to herself due to Sasha cranking back the pressure on her neck. “I WILL BURY YOU, NATTIE! I WILL RIP THE HART OF THIS DIVISION APART, AND I WILL BURY YOU ALIVE!” Taking great satisfaction in this moment, in having Natalya right where she wants her, she’s smiling, nothing can wipe the smile off of her face, the arrogance we see as she continues to assert her superiority over Natalya, the woman that made her mark on XWL 8 years ago with her Submission prowess could have her career very well undone by this very submission at Breakthrough, it could be the final nail in her coffin before she’s chucked in the grave and Buried Alive. With fans trying to rally Natalya, and also boo Sasha, Natalya stops clawing at the casket for her freedom, and instead, grabs a hold of the lid that she’s currently sprawled halfway across and with all the force she could muster rolls ever so slightly and brings the lid with her, and suddenly sends herself, and Sasha fully into the coffin, and THE LID SHUTS!

The audience, much like us watching right now are absolutely stunned as the casket closes, locking both women inside, within seconds a swarm of officials are rushing down the ramp, and the lights suddenly cut out, clearly given the tension between both women, and the big match ahead of both of them at Breakthrough, XWL has decided they needed to step in and stop this, there’s no telling what could be going on right now in that casket, with the type of person Sasha is, and the breaking point Natalya’s been pushed to, so they need to be taken as far away from one another as possible. The camera hard cuts from the ring, and we’re taken to a brief word from Mauro Ranallo & Corey Graves, who are barely visible through the pitch dark surroundings. But through the darkness, we just see stunned faces, as they’re almost speechless from what they’ve seen.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I...I don’t even know what to say.

[Corey Graves]
These two women have been embroiled in a personal fallout of friendship, to the point that they have become bitter enemies, and after everything, when these two are let loose at Breakthrough, and they make history as the first women to compete in a Buried Alive Match...we are going to witness a fight the likes of which we’ve never seen from either woman.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One of these women will be Buried Alive...and after what we’ve just seen right here and now...I honestly don’t know who it will be. Will Sasha succeed and give Natalya’s career her last rites, or will Natalya finally rid herself, and the division of The “Bullet Boss.”

[Corey Graves]
Those are the number one questions, and at Breakthrough, we’ll have that answer. For now, we need to clear these two out of here, so we’ll be right back with more of Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Spot for Sami vs Sydal
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  RxIMnto

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and even though it was never announced beforehand, the XWL Universe have a pretty good idea about what's to come next as the ring is currently primed and ready to host another explosive episode of Miz TV. The ring is donned with 3 chairs, 2 for Miz and Maryse, and 1 for their currently unannounced guest. A red carpet spans from the curtain at the top of the stage down to the stairs at ringside making it clear to everyone that the most must see World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history is moments away from making his presence known.

The XWL Universe makes their voices heard following the startup of the Awesome One's theme and those voices are booing the World Heavyweight Champion out of this building, but moments go by, and seconds eventually turn into a minute and still no Miz or Maryse, the song continues to play until we hit the 2 minute mark before Miz's theme cuts straight into.....

The Miz TV graphics that had just seconds ago donned the ring apron led trons and the titantron themselves have been slightly altered upon the beginning of the Bullet Club's theme, the "Miz" part of the "Miz TV" graphic has an X going through it and now features a "BC" prominently plastered over it giving the effect of "BC TV". After a few moments AJ Styles makes his way out onto the stage flanked by Dean Ambrose on his left and Sami Callihan on his right. The three men share a "too sweet" atop the stage before making their way down the ramp on the red carpet that was meant to only grace the soles of Miz and Maryse's shoes. Callihan spits out a big chunk of dip onto the red carpet whilst Ambrose stomps it out like a lunatic, eventually the three men go on to enter the ring from different sides, Styles via the north apron, Ambrose via the south apron, and Callihan via the apron closest to the time keeper's area as he made sure to pick up a mic before entering. Styles takes a seat on the chair that was clearly intended for Miz whilst Ambrose casually tosses one of the other chairs out of the ring, Callihan smashes the mic against the palm of his hand to ensure it's working before speaking.

Sami Callihan-
This thing on? Alright sweet so first off. Just going to throw this out here. Chad Gable you crossfit cuntbag. I am so fucking sick of you running your mouth and more importantly running away from me. You called me a bully? You are god damn right I'm a bully! Because with Bullet Club and our FUTURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Champion Mr. AJ Styles in my corner we run this shit. Not Layla not any corporate stooge. Nah it aint going down like that. We dont wait for opportunities to come our way these days. We come out and take them. Dean has been preoccupied with the Golden douche and his band of cronies and Aj is going to handle business as he always does and get  that belt into Bullet Club where it belongs. But Me? What the fuck am i doing?

Callihan looks back at AJ and Dean as they all banter back and forth of inaudible Bullet Club shenanigans. Callihan continues his Tirade on the Ic Title contenders.

Sami Callihan
I'm left out in the rain like the dog that nobody wanted to let come in. Well Ziggler tonight I am going to show why you are in way over your head and you might have fun taking a powder with those job guys like you have been and having wins catered to you. But I'm not here to have "fun" with you. I'm not here to "have a spirited contest". No Ziggler I'm going to mangle you. I'm going to make an example out of you for all these people to see, for Bullet Club to see and most importantly that bitch Layla to see. You cant compete if you cant fucking walk. I'm going to break your neck and cash my check. Thats all this is about. Then that should show everyone that the wrong people were chosen and I will be inserted into the IC title match at Breakthrough!

Callihan spits a huge chunk of something into the front row and wipes his mouth as AJ and Dean look disgusted but they are use to there Club members antics as well. Callihan lets off one final shot.

Sami Callihan
This is a message to Cena Miz Layla Ziggler Swann Gable Sydal and the rest of you fucking losers! We said we were taking over. All the belts. All the money. All the main events. The best of the best is in Bullet Club and we keep proving that yet we keep being held down but no longer! That shit ends here. Shit list movie stars are not going to hold us down. Shitty yes men are not going to hold us down. The three of us are the top of the mountain in this place. Dont believe me? Keep watching. We are about to do some very bad things to some pretty good people.

Callihan throws down the mic and jumps on the top rope screaming "WE RUN THIS SHIT"! And points the thumbs up and thumbs down at the direction of the crowd.

Ambrose walks over to the mic that Callihan just threw down and proceeds to pick it up.

[Dean Ambrose]
This show did always kind of suck! But at least The Club is here to save the day! At Breakthrough the Bullet Club will do what we do best and that is deliver. Cena and the Miz don't stand a chance. I just beat Cena earlier in the ring which if you were watching Sydal, that's you're fate too. AJ has beaten both of these men what could make anyone think anything will be different come Breakthrough? We may have been robbed of the Elite title but in due time we'll bring it back. When I'm done with Sydal Sami and I are going to bring the I.C. title to the Club. And the Bullet Boss herself is gonna bury Natalya alive and move on to capture the Women's Championship that is rightfully hers. When that happens it'll prove to everyone without a shadow of a doubt that the Club run everything around here! There is no running. Every target in front of us will get the bulls eye!

Ambrose walks over to AJ and hands him the mic, the Phenomenal One has a mighty smile on his face as he lifts the mic to his mouth when all of a sudden...

The World Heavyweight Champion and host of Miz TV makes his way out onto the stage with no title belt and no Maryse in sight, the only thing in the grasp of the must see superstar is a steel chair in one hand and a mic in the other.

(The Miz)
BC TV, consider yourselves cancelled because I'm taking my show back right now!

Miz tosses down the mic with force and makes a b line for the ring with the chair in tow, Styles tosses the remaining 2 chairs out of the ring in an attempt to clear some space whilst Callihan and Ambrose attack the World Champion like a pack of wolves as he slid under the bottom rope. After about 15 seconds of stomping him out, Callihan picks up Miz and holds him in place for Ambrose to knock his lights out with a big punch, Miz is able to duck and Ambrose accidentally nails Callihan with the punch, Miz gets in a few strikes on Ambrose before a huge crack echos throughout the arena as Styles just cracked the steel chair that Miz brought into the equation straight down onto his back. Things are looking really bleak for the World Champion until...

The XWL Universe practically blows the roof off the place by giving Cena an Enormous pop as he runs out onto the stage already in the midst of tossing off his hat and t-shirt, he wastes no time in bolting down the ramp and sliding into the ring in a desperate attempt to put a stop to BC's onslaught. Cena ducks Ambrose's clothesline attempt and bounces off the opposite ropes leading to Ambrose getting taken down with a shoulder block, Callihan swings a punch at Cena and Cena drops him with the spin out powerbomb which usually sets up for the five knuckle shuffle but Cena doesn't even attempt it as he knows he must take Styles down, but before he can even think about what to do or how to do it, Styles comes out of nowhere from the opposite side of the ring and cracks him in the side of the skull with a V-Trigger, AJ then proceeds to pick up the steel chair and crack Cena over the head with it knocking him out cold, for the time being at least.

AJ uses that very same chair to set up an ideal spot in between both Miz and Cena and takes a seat on it before signalling for Ambrose to hand him the mic that ended up getting tossed in the corner before all the action happened, Ambrose picks up the mic and walks over to AJ to hand it to him.

(AJ Styles)
As I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted by the 2 of you, let's all get one thing very clear ladies and gentleman of the locker room and of the audience, XWL is Bullet Club and Bullet Club is XWL. Bullet Club RUNS THIS SHOW, not the shitty Cabinet or dishwashers or whatever stupid section of a kitchen they'd like to refer to themselves as the point is they're irrelevant and quite frankly laughable. Bullet Club is the most elite professional wrestling unit ever assembled, the talent we possess, the accolades we possess to back that talent up is unparalleled. So here's what's gonna happen, the scene that the world is witnessing right now? AJ Styles hovering over a fallen Mike Mizzanin and a fallen John Cena? that's the scene that you will once again see at Breakthrough when I become a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion, coincidentally that'll be 3 more World Title's then JBL or anyone in his little "Cabinet" outside of the guy he's holding hostage has ever held.

(AJ Styles)
As for right now though, I'm personally getting a little tired of this idea that the Cabinet is somehow even a remote threat to us, so I think it's time to send them, and the entire wrestling world a message that Bullet Club is alive and well, and stronger then we've ever been before.

Styles tosses the mic to the side and begins to reign down punches onto Miz's head, Ambrose and Callihan await a directive from Styles and after a few moments they receive one "carve that son of a bitch up". Ambrose and Callihan's eyes light up as they pull out their switchblades and prepare to go to town on the leader of the Cenation when all of a sudden about 20 security guards rush into the ring and force Bullet Club to one side of the ring whilst the medical staff rush Miz and Cena out of the danger zone.

Layla makes her way out onto the stage with no theme music and a look of serious intent on her face.

[Layla]
Enough! I will not have the Main Event for Breakthrough descend into chaos days before the Pay-Per-View! For eight months, you have waged war on one another, you have been pushed to your limits and here we stand today, at a crossroads. With AJ Styles' victory at Roulette, you each stand at one win a piece, a unique tie to say the least. So I have concocted an idea, a unique tie needs a unique tiebreaker, wouldn't you agree? At Breakthrough, the three of you will do battle one more time but it won't just be any old match. At Roulette, AJ Styles single-handedly eliminated the both of you, so that gave me an idea, why not see if lighting could strike twice? So I have decided that at Breakthrough, it will be a Two out of Three Falls Match, where the only way to win is to pin BOTH your opponents. And if tonight is any indication of The Bullet Club is capable of, and to insure that there is no outside interference in a match of this magnitude, it will be inside Hell in a Cell!

AJ, Ambrose and Callihan begin to pick off the guards one by one with quick and precision striking much to Layla's shock and dismay, one would think 20 guards holding 3 men down on one side of the ring would be enough, but not enough to keep Bullet Club at bay. Once most of the guards have been cleared out Ambrose plants one of em with Dirty Deeds whilst Callihan damn near breaks the neck of one of the guards with a brutal Sami Driller, AJ picks up the mic that he had left in the corner.

(AJ Styles)
That's fine by me Layla, I've gotten this far without any help from my boys, and come Breakthrough? I'm gonna do it again, I'm gonna go to hell with Cena and Miz, and when all is said and done, when the dust settles and the flames fade away, there's only gonna be one man making that trip back from hell with the gold around his waist, and it's gonna be THE PHENOMENAL ONE AAAAAAAJJJJJJJJAAAAAAYYYYYYY STTTTTYYYYLLLLEEEESSS!!!!!

Styles tosses down the mic and BC exit the ring on the side nearest to the timekeeper's area and they proceed to hop the barricade and make their exit through the crowd "too sweeting" any loyal Bullet Club fans along the way.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Anarchy returns from it's scheduled commercial break, and the sight before us is certainly an interesting one. Standing in the middle of the ring is none other than our General Manager Layla, holding a black folder as she stands in front of a table, with 3 chairs on each side. She gets the cue that we're back, and immediately without wasting any time raises her microphone up.

[Layla]
We are just ONE week away from XWL's very own New Year's Spectacular Event, BREAKTHROUGH! The bridge between the year before us, and the year to come. As General Manager I am incredibly proud of all of The Superstars that have made 2017 one of XWL's best years. And tonight, we are here to sign the contract of the finale of what was voted as YOUR Slammy Award winning Rivalry of The Year. JBL & Bad News Barrett have had an incredibly personal war that has evolved every step of the way from the previous. It started as two top contenders striving to be the one that was deemed "the best" that was your Intercontinental Champion. But as this rivalry intensified, they didn't care about being champion, just getting one over on the other, beating each other senseless. Which lead to my decision to remove them from The Intercontinental Championship conversation.

She pauses, remembering that night, knowing it was the last thing she wanted to do, but as General Manager sometimes you have to make those tough calls.

[Layla]
Which of course only fired them up that much more, and lead to matches that had all of XWL abuzz. And through that chaos, through the attacks, through the personal battle that is this rivalry, they found allies, that would go to war for them, and that has made this match possible. Team JBL versus Team Barrett...a Six Man Elimination Tag-Team Match...and perhaps the most exciting thing is, those allies aren't just "soldiers" they're some of XWL's top stars this year. JBL has Aiden English, which is your vote for Most Likely to Succeed in the coming year, and the man that ended the longest reigning Elite Champion's reign in 23 seconds, Brock Lesnar. Team Barrett not only has The Mr. Money in The Bank Sami Zayn, a man that could very well be your next World Heavyweight Champion but also your NEW Elite Champion, the man that dethroned Finn Balor last week, Eli Drake.

Fans react with excitement, mostly towards the last two names mentioned, but after all the people here and all around the world did vote Aiden English as their pick to seize 2018,
so he's not without his own choir singing his praises.

[Layla]
On paper, and in reality, this is one hell of a finale to a storied rivalry. But as General Manager, it is my first obligation to provide you the fans, the best possible experience, and while as it currently stands...this match IS of the highest caliber, I think...seeing as it is the final show of 2017, and we need to ring in the new year with an absolute bang of a show. I see a way to raise the stakes even HIGHER. As I said, each team is stacked with impressive talent, and everyone has their own thing that makes them into the star they currently are. So given recent events, why wouldn't I give our New Elite Champion, a way to set himself apart from the pack of men that have held that championship before him? Why wouldn't I take advantage of the fact that competing in this match, is the current Elite Champion, and two former champions? One that ended the record-setting reign, and one that made history as The FIRST Elite Champion. Plus, we can't exactly have a champion compete in a match, and NOT defend his title, can we? No, So I have the contract here in my hands for this match, and I've added an amendment that both sides have been informed of prior to tonight's show, which states that it will now be an ELITE Championship Match!

The crowd roars with excitement as Layla delivers a blockbuster announcement, this big finale now has an even higher stake on top of the fact that it's the end of what was voted as Rivalry Of The Year.

[Layla]
A Six Man Elimination Tag-Team Match, where the participant who scores the final pinfall, will be your Elite Champion! Can Eli ELIminate the competition and prove to be unlike any Elite Champion in XWL history? Or, will this finale, be a new beginning for one of the other 5 men? I'm excited, I know all of you are excited, so without further ado, let's get things underway. Please put your hands together for Team Barrett, consisting of Bad News Barrett, Mr. Money in The Bank Sami Zayn, AND Your NEW Elite Champion, Eli Drake!

Team Barrett walks out of the curtains, all three members well dressed and with their respective belts and briefcases in tow. Eli Drakes Elite Championship is now a focal point of the match and he  seems to  be aware of this. As the the three men arrive in the ring they take a minute to gloat before Barrett speaks.

BNB
Good evening, Layla. I'm sure you're glad  that you won't be dealing with us  for  much  longer. I  understand that the  situations we  have  put you  in  have not  always  been  kind  to you.  But  hey, you have to work for  your paychecks too right?  

Layla frowns,  not  sure if  Barrett  is  being  insulting or  not.

BNB
I  have to  say, I  did not expect  our  match at Breakthrough to be for a championship. I'm sure of you are excited  about that, but  frankly, that title is the least of my concerns. The only thing I care about is pinning John  Bradshaw Layfield. I get one...more...match...and I'll be damned if I'm not the one to end it. All of you at  home and  in  these  seats  voted for  us as the  rivalry  of  the year. Granted, that  was never  even  on  my radar but  I'm  going to  give all of  you  a  suitable ending. I or once, I've  got some good news. You don't have much longer to wait. At  Breakthrough, Natalya and Sasha Banks won't  be the only ones  getting buried.  John, Aiden, you better start digging your graves.    

Sami Zayn|The Underdog
It doesn't matter what they bring or what they do, at Breakthrough we will finally put an end to the Cabinet! After all the crap they've put us through this is the end!

Sami looks pretty fired up

Sami Zayn|The Underdog
Aiden English! Last week you tried to end my career, you beat your ass I won't forgive you for that! At Breakthrough I'll cave in your skull with my boot and make SURE I"M the one who pins YOU! I will make sure your career takes the road Virgil does, all you'll be is someones BITCH! Then when it's all said and done and we take a look at the "wonderful" career of Aiden English we'll see all the wonderful moments of ME Helluva Kicking the HELL out of YOU! We'll see you being no more than JBL's lackey. Nothing but just a loser who can't make it on his own! Get ready for Breakthrough boys, You won't come out on top

Eli lightly taps the microphone against the side of his head as if he has been waiting his turn to speak, and when he finally sees his moment he looks around the arena gauging the reaction of the XWL universe. Cheers poor from the crowd, and he raises the microphone up to his lips.

.:Eli Drake:.
XWL, LEMME TALK TO YA! I am walking around tonight with an extra pep in my step. Do you wanna know why? Last week I took that finger banging demon to his limit, and became the brand new Elite Champion. It took violence, speed, and momentum. These are the skills that are required for an individual to even be considered to be great, and well..

Eli pauses with a slight smirk

No one in the cabinet has those skills, and yet we are just giving them a shot for MY Elite championship? Layla excuse me for saying this, but what have they done to even deserve this? I'll still defend it within the match there is no doubt about that, but what deems them even worthy to fight to be Elite. I can't recall anything as of late that really makes them stand out from the rest. The only one shed of light casted upon a cabinet member is Aiden English, and its seems to me that he'd rather be a lap dog than something far more better than that. Lets not forgot what happened earlier tonight. I got to see what actually is the hub bub about this proclaimed "Most Likely To Succeed of 2018" stepped into the ring at the same, and you all saw what happened. I put this dummy right back in the place, and that is beneath me. I know Aiden when you stood into that ring looking right into my baby blues you knew you didn't have what it takes to beat me that is why I am all the way up here...

Eli holds the title high into the air.

and your all the way down there spit shining "Mr. John Bradshaw Layfe......

The Cabinet all emerge out onto the stage wearing their high class suits that obviously cost more than the prior groups. They make their way down to the ring as JBL speaks first. He points to Eli.

$JBL$
First off keep my name out of your filthy mouth you son of a bitch.....

JBL now turns to the entire team.

$JBL$
Secondly This is all real funny. You boys seem to think you actually have a chance this Sunday at Breakthrough. Well I love to break it to you all, but your shit out of luck. How do the three of you honestly expect to beat the three of us? Three nobodies beating three of the greatest men to grace this company with their presence. And as for this “burying” nonsense you have spewing from your mouth, your actually right. Natalya and Sasha Banks won’t be the only ones buried, but I’ll be damned if I let myself, these men, or MY Cabinet go down without taking all of you bastards with me.

{Aiden English}
And Sami, you wish to speak of what I did to you? Need I remind you that my actions last week came AFTER you slammed my head into your briefcase there with a Brainbuster? It seems like if anyone was trying to "end someone's career" it was you. However, that will never happen. And as for you, Eli Drake, while it is true you defeated me here tonight at Breakthrough I will show you why that was nothing but a fluke, and show you exactly why the XWL Universe named me the Most Likely to Succeed in 2018. Like Mister Layfield said, you three are nothing but a bunch of nobodies, who at every twist and turn for the past months have done nothing but attempt to make yourselves relevant by being involved with the Cabinet's business. Truthfully, after this match is over, and the Cabinet has obviously succeeded and holds the Elite championship, it will be the careers of you three fools that will be looked down upon, as just some of the many superstars who will become footnotes as challengers to the Cabinet!

Just as it seems Like English is done speaking, he turns to BNB, as if to make one last comment.

{Aiden English}

And you right there? Let me tell you something. You may have beaten me last week, but come Breakthrough I'm going to remind everyone across the world, as well as you, why I was able to defeat you on my very first night here.

Paul Heyman now steps forward mic in hand looking across the three men before him.

{Paul Heyman}
Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the BEAST, Brock Lesnar.

Paul looks to Eli.

{Paul Heyman}
I’d like to congratulate you Mr Eli on winning that championship, yet it seems sir that you might have got bumped on your head a time too many last week in your match. You see you say that the three qualities a good champion requires are not before you, yet Brock Lesnar is the highest qualified Beast for the position. You claim violence is required. Brock Lesnar portrays true violence every time he steps foot in this ring by simply dominating his opponents. You claim speed, yet it was Brock Lesnar who beat CM Punk in a mere 23 second to win the very belt around your waist. And lastly you claim momentum. Brock Lesnar has done everything there is to do here, he’s conquered every mountain, and left a path of destruction in his wake. Come this Sunday, you will learn what it really means to be champion, or rather what it feels like to have it ripped from your grasp when my client, Brock Lesnar bring that championship where it belongs...

BNB
Paul Heyman. Ever the opportunist. How convenient for you to show up now that a title is on the line. You may be a slimy dirtball of a man, but at least you know your place.

Barrett turns to JBL and English.

BNB
I bet the two of you think that the man Heyman represents is some sort of an insurance policy. If you two lose, Brock will come in and clean house, right? I agree. He is an insurance policy. Not for you though, for us. If you think Lesnar is going to let either of you win that championship then I am afraid I've got some bad news. He is going to have one goal, winning, and he isn't going to let you idiots stand in the way of him doing that. IF by some miracle one of you is about to beat us, you best be watching your back because the Beast is going to running you down. That is, of course, if a Bullhammer doesn't take him out first.

BNB
We can stand out here and talk for hours, we have been for months already, but frankly...I'm done talking. Talking gets us no where. The only thing that's going to end this is violence. If our lovely general manager wasn't out here I might be inclined to get that started right here and right now. However, I'm not one to disrespect a lady other than JBL, so I'll refrain. I believe we all are out here for a reason right? The contract signing. Let's make this official.

At this point, Layla makes her way with the contract that is to be signed by all six men taking part in the long awaited final match between JBL and Bad News Barrett as well as their respective teams. The contract is placed onto a podium in the ring and Barrett takes a pen from his pocket. He takes the time to read the wording and moments later becomes the first competitor to place his name on the contract, effectively bringing about the beginning of the end of the Slammy winning feud of the year.  This is not lost on Barrett as a look of quiet focus manifests itself on him. The war he has been waging for so long is finally coming to an end. Sami raises his Briefcase up high

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

There's nothing more that I need to say that this briefcase hasn't...Aiden, John and Brock. When you sign this contract you're sealing your fate at Breakthrough.

Sami signs the contract and tosses the pen on the table, he points to the briefcase trash talking the members of the Cabinet. Eli has not taken his eyes off of Paul Heyman as if he let Paul's words sink, and Eli seeing his moment he lifts the microphone up to his mouth still looking at Paul.

You think your real creative don't you Paul? You come out here trying to shake me, but I don't lost in the sauce. Your words are nothing but that. Also allow me to correct you Paul I did not say great champion I said, "These are the skills that are required for an individual to even be considered to be great." Now let's back track a little bit you said that something that just flat out gave me a good chuckle. You said Brock Lesnar is fast because he beat C M Punk in 23 seconds. If you really think that Paul your a dummy!

.:Eli Drake & BNB & Sami Zayn|The Underdog:.
Yeah!

And I am gonna tell you why. C M Punk is a push over. All he was a man with a microphone in his hand. Sure he had that undefeated that lasted a while, but the simple fact of the matter is. He never fought me, and you know what? He is lucky he was champ before my time, because I would have him beaten him much quicker than your precious Brock Lesnar. Maybe you haven't paid attention to my career here in XWL. I sent Ric Flair to the hospital. After my match with former cabinet member Randy Orton no has seen him. The violence I displayed with in that match sent Randy packing, and you know what when ever myself, and your client cross paths it won't be pretty for him you little weasel.  You see your client isn't unbeatable. Paul, don't act like you don't remember your fellow cabinet member pinning your client in the middle of this ring. 1.2.3. That right there ruins momentum, but as for me my momentum is going to onward, and upward climbing up the mountain. I am going to dominant displaying violence, speed, and momentum, and guess what? I am at the tipity top of the mountain, but I am only half way up!

Eli walks over to the table, and picks up the pen. He looks at Aiden English directly in the eyes as he throws the pen up in the air not taking his eyes off of English he catches the pen. A smirk emerges on the face of Eli Drake as he finally looks down signing his name on the contract.

{Paul Heyman}
Mr Drake, you seem to think you can change fate. But it’s already been decided. This Sunday you will be walking out champion, but I guarantee you that neither you, Sami Zayn, or Wade Barrett will eliminate my client. You talk an awful lot about how if you had been here things would have been different, and your right. But not in the way you think. If CM Punk had still been here you’d still be at the bottom of the totem pole begging to be on the big screen. If my client had never left, who knows you might be in a hospital somewhere.....or worse. You talk about how CM Punk was nothing more than a microphone in his hand, but allow me to ask you sir. What does that make you? This Sunday my client will take you and your friends on a one way trip to Suplex City and that is no guess sir. It’s just a “fact of life”.

Brock laughs before stepping forward and signing the contract before him. Aiden now raises a microphone to his mouth.

{Aiden English}
Gentlemen, you would be wise to heed my words from a few weeks ago. The third act is this Sunday at Breakthrough, and finally the true heroes, the Cabinet, will stand supreme over you lot of villains.

Aiden steps forward and begins to sign the contract, but not before looking up at the other side and mouthing the word "villains" and staring all three of them down. Finally, he signs his name and then steps back.

$JBL$
It’s about time to take the cows to the slaughter boys. You three don’t stand a chance against us, because there isn’t a damn thing you can do to change the inevitable. Come this Sunday the three of you will be on your back looking at the sky, and all you’ll be thinking is “I failed”.

JBL takes the pin and signs the contract before slamming it onto the table. All the men look from one to the next, ready for this fight. Layla steps in now, one last time.

{Layla}
Well gentlemen, it’s official. This Sunday at Breakthrough the six of you will be competing for the Elite Championship. But that’s this Sunday, tonight Bad News Barrett and JBL have a match. A match that will give the winner a momentum boost going into your tag team match at Breakthrough. So if you two are ready, let’s clear the ring and let the match begin.

JBL tips his hat as Barrett cracks his knuckles, both men ready to beat the hell out of the other. The rest of the teams all exit the ring leaving only JBL and Barrett before the referee rings the bell.

Lumberjack Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  0iQ5FEIXWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Oh2RgBs

JBL and Barrett circle the ring, surrounded by their enemies and allies. Both men focused on one another, yet know that it’s not “if” they get thrown out to the shark infested waters, it’s when. JBL and Barrett begin circling around the ring, before they eventually lock up. Both men quite powerful, even though JBL does have a “dad bod”. JBL tries to overpower Barrett to no effect as Barrett is quite a large man. Barrett quickly pushes back, now attempting to overpower JBL, which is slightly more effective. Barrett begins forcing JBL lower and lower to the ground, trying to get the running start in their match, yet just before it seems that JBL was about to go to a knee, being the “Wrestling God” he is, he lifts up his leg kicking Barrett right in the gut. Barrett’s grip loosens allowing JBL to straighten up. The two men are now back to square one. They look at one another before out of nowhere punches begins flying. Both men punching as fast as they can to any open body part they can find. Unfortunately for JBL, Barrett is the “Bare Knuckle Brawler” and it begins to show as JBL begins throwing less punches and begins to back his way into a corner. Barrett continues his attack, not letting up, and showing there is no love lost between these two men. JBL attempts to protect himself, but it’s no use. The punches are coming to fast. JBL begins sliding down into a seated position as Barrett now begins to use kicks. The. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye, Barrett sees something. A figure behind him. He turns to see Aiden English upon the apron yelling at Barrett. Barrett looks at him with anger, knowing what he did last week to his partner Sami Zayn. Barrett leaves JBL and now focuses on English. Just as Barrett makes it to him Aiden hops off the apron back onto the ground, along with his fellow Cabinet members. Barrett yells at them “he doesn’t have a cha......” before Barrett can even finish he is grabbed from behind and tossed over the top rope and onto the mat by JBL who had regained his composure.

Barrett hits the ground hard, unable to catch himself because he simply wasn’t expecting it. He looks up to see nothing but hate as he is surrounded by Aiden English, Virgil, Brock Lesnar, and Matt Sydal. Barrett cautiously gets to a knee, wondering the same thing as all the fans in attendance. Why hasn’t the onslaught begun yet? But then the question is quickly answered. For a Barrett attempts to stand he realizes they simply wanted to give him a sliver of hope, just to rip it away from him. Aiden, Brock, and Virgil all begin kicking Barrett forcing him back to the ground while Matt Sydal stands behind the pack, watching with a look of pain upon his face, as if this was happening to him. The kicks slowly die down before Brock picks Barrett up onto his shoulder, and runs his back straight into the ring post. JBL watches on in awe, Sydal not participating not even seeming to phase him. Virgil and Aiden watch on until they suddenly hear a loud explosion of the crowd behind them. They both turn to see Sami Zayn and Eli Drake behind them, coming to the aid of their friend. Without a moment to waste Sami Zayn drop kicks Aiden English as Eli Drake clothesline’s Virgil. Eli picks up Virgil before tossing him over the barricade into the ecstatic crowd. Sami Zayn kneels over Aiden and begins punching him. Eli realizing Sami has it covered now turns to Brock Lesnar who has been unaware of the brawl behind him. Brock has Barrett up, in position to take him to Suplex City, but just before he can launch Barrett over his head he is met with a fury of punches on his back. He immediately releases Barrett, stumbling a bit, as the fury continues. Brock turns and begins to deflect the punches, guarding himself with his knowledge from UFC. Finally Brock finds his moment and ducks under a punch, and grabs Eli Drake now for Suplex City. Brock screams out just before he lifts Eli.....BUT NO. Sami Zayn runs and drop kicks Brock Lesnar forcing him to loose his grip before both Eli and Sami shove Brock into the ring post headfirst. Brock falls to a knee as Eli and Sami help Barrett back to his feet. Matt Sydal still standing to the side watches on, as does an angry JBL from inside the ring. Barrett finally retains enough composure to roll himself back into the ring.

JBL doesn't give Barrett much time to recover from his attack as he immediately adds a couple kicks of his own to the already down and battered englishman. Barrett eats the kicks and recoils a bit allowing JBL to close in further. JBL eventually ends this “rampage” before he reaches down to pick Barrett up but as he does, Barrett grabs his wrist and pulls him down to the mat, putting him in some sort of improvised arm lock. This is unusual for the brawler, it is not often that we see him use any sort of submission. JBL writhes in pain as he struggles to escape from the lock. Just As his grip starts to loosen Barrett reasserts pressure causing JBL to let out a mild scream of pain. Barrett eventually rolls JBL over onto his back and starts delivering more punches to the older wrestler. The punches continue until finally JBL manages to push him off and both men get to their feet. They stare at eachother waiting to see who will make the first move. Finally tired of waiting JBL launches himself at Barrett. Barrett ducks under JBL's attempt at a clothesline from hell. As JBL turns around he is met with a clothesline via Barrett knocking JBL over the ropes to the outside of the ring hitting the ground.

JBL's body thumps to the pads on the hard ground directly in front of Eli who looks at his feet to the present laid out before him. immediately Eli goes for this kill by picking him up and going for the Blunt Force Trauama. Before the discus clothesline can connect, Aiden English comes out of nowhere and puts his boot to the back of Eli's knee, dropping him to the ground. Sami comes running to the rescue and rams his shoulder into English. Unfortunately for him, Lesnar was waiting for this and rushes forward for a belly-to-belly suplex. Zayn goes flying into the barricade with a deafening crash. This match may have been between JBL and Barrett, but its clear how personal this feud has become between all the competitors. JBL rolls around on the ground attempting to regain his sense as Aiden aids him to get up. Brock however now has his sights set on Eli Drake who makes it back to his feet. Brock grabs for the “maker of dummies” but Eli is to quick. He dodges the attempt and begins throwing punches and kicks at the Beat. Brock covers up and deflect the punches yet again until seeing his opportunity. He ducks under a punch, and this time connect a German.....RIGHT INTO THE RING POST. Eli hits the ground hard, and lies next to an also downed Sami Zayn. Matt Sydal is still in the opposite side of the ring, merely watching this develop. Aiden eventually helps JBL to his feet and rolls him into the ring.

Barrett now angry begins giving JBL a taste of his own medicine with a few kicks of his own. JBL lays there lifeless as this onslaught continues. Eventually Barrett stops as he leans on the ropes to catch his breath. He then pick up JBL and whips him into the corner. As JBL hits the turnbuckle, he rebounds a bit before turning around RIGHT INTO A BULL HAMER.....NO! JBL ducks just in time, before grabbing Barrett and tossing him shoulder first into the ring-post. Barrett lets out a painful cry before sliding back around into the ring. JBL lays beside him, also in pain and exhausted. As they both lay there no sign of life is shown until JBL flips over onto his stomach and begins to climb to the ropes. Barrett also flips over and attempts to use the turnbuckle to lift him up. JBL eventually makes it to the ropes to do the same. Both men make it to their feet about the same time. They look at one another, knowing that the other is feeling the affects of this matchup. Eventually Barrett notions for JBL to “bring it”. JBL, happy to oblige runs towards Barrett as Barrett runs towards him and they meet in the center of the ring, punches flying. Neither man even attempts to protect themselves all they care for is to deal damage to the other. Finally they both slow down as they are worn out and hurting pretty bad, but with one lay bit of energy both men rear back and deck the other causing both men to hit the mat yet again.

Barrett rolls out of the ring on the side with Brock Lesnar and Aiden English as JBL rolls out on the side with Sami Zayn and Eli Drake. The two teams look from the man laid before them to the other team where there ally is. No one moves for a moment unsure what to do. But then suddenly the crowd goes nuts as a loud “smack” is heard as Eli drops to a knee. For behind him Virgil returned with a steel chair from over the barricade. Brock and Aiden look to Matt Sydal, mentally telling him to handle JBL. Both men begin to make their way around the ring. Sami turns to Virgil and tosses him into the ring post before running and torpedo DDTing him. Sami then helps Eli to his feet just in time as Brock and Aiden arrive. Eli picks up the chair that was just used on him. All four men watch one another before a all out brawl ensues. Aiden and Sami lock up and begin a struggle for power as Brock attempts to find a way around getting hit with a chair. Eventually Sami wins the struggle for power and tosses Aiden over the announce table to the ground. Sami then picks up a chair of his own and walks towards the beast. Brock looks at the two of them and laughs. He raises both hands and mouths “cmon then”, and they do. But before either can make it to the beast, he stumbles forward. For he was hit with a steel chair from behind.....BY WADE BARRETT! all three men raise their chairs up and smack them onto the beast. Hit after hit they continue. They don’t let up, until finally out of nowhere Aiden has climbed up onto the announce table and jumps off it landing on both Eli and Zayn, taking them both out. Barrett looks at the two downed men astonished. Before he can regain his composure he is lifted into the air and onto the shoulders of Brock Lesnar, who is looking for an F-5. A struggle begins to ensue and Barrett uses the only thing he has to get away. The steel chair in his hand, which he smashes into the side of Brock’s face. Barrett falls to the ground on his feet and rolls into the ring. He stands up and turns around to be MET WITH A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL.....but Barrett ducks and HITS A BULLHAMMER.....NO JBL DUCKS. JBL shoves Barrett’s head between his legs for a powerbomb. He lifts Barrett up and slams him to the Matt. JBL covers him.

KICKOUT.

JBL sits up off of Barrett as his shoulder leaves the mat breaking the count. JBL should be surprised but he knows the stubborness of his foe. Instead, JBL pulls Barrett's head up off the mat and yells,

STAY DOWN DAMN IT

and slams Barrett's head back down to the mat. JBL pauses and does it one more time for good measure. JBL gets to his feet and yells something at Aiden before walking over to the turnbuckle where he starts to remove the padding leaving only the bare steel exposed. Suddenly, Aiden starts to point behind JBL causing him to turn back and see Barrett standing behind him. Barrett charges JBL, driving him back first into the unpadded turnbuckle. As JBL cringes forward, Barrett crouches forward and lifts him up on his shoulders before flipping him forward, delivering a cold blooded Wasteland onto the turnbuckle again. JBL tumbles off the turnbuckle to the outside of the ring right next to a waiting Cabinet.

As JBL collapses to the ground, Eli Drake and Sami Zayn approach from each side while Aiden English and Brock Lesnar stand guard with an indifferent Matt Sydal standing by. The four men stand ready and waiting for the others to make a move. They didn't have to wait long however, as Barrett soon came falling from the sky, having dove from the turnbuckle. He came crashing down on top of the Cabinet members. Eli and Sami were caught by surprise but quickly jumped on the opportunity to jump on the Cabinet. The Cabinet, in this case, being Brock Lesnar. Both Zayn and English dove on the Beast and started throwing punches before Aiden and JBL emerged from the mess of people and pulled the other two off of Lesnar. As all the men separate and clamber to their feet they find themselves all facing each other for the first time tonight.

JBL and Barrett lock up, Sami Zayn and Aiden English lock up, and Eli Drake locks up with Brock Lesnar. Matt Sydal stands by as an innocent bystander. As all the men brawl it has turned into nothing but absolute chaos. Eventually Sami Zayn gets the upper hand by drop kicking Aiden English. Brock Lesnar overpowers Eli and shoves him back first into the barricade. As Brock turns around he is immediately met Sami Zayn flying through the air, for he had climbed onto the apron and jumped off onto Brock. Unfortunately for Sami Brock is an athletic Beast, and he catches him mid jump. He tosses him onto his shoulders and prepares to hit him with an F-5 but before he has the chance Eli Drake elbows the back of Brock’s leg causing him to fall to a knee. Both men jump onto him and begin to brawl. JBL and Barrett are still brawling until JBL locks Barrett up for a swinging neck breaker. They twist but somehow Barrett gets out, and as the twist ends he raises his elbow and connects a BULL HAMMER to the jaw of JBL. JBL falls to the ground. Barrett knows this is over. He picks up JBL and rolls him into the ring and climbs in himself.....but no. Before he has the chance he is turned around by Brock Lesnar! Barrett shakes his head, not able to believe it then suddenly he is raised into the air AND HIT WITH AN F-5! While Barrett was busy he hadn’t realized Aiden English and Virgil had come to the aid of Brock Lesnar laying out Eli and Sami. Virgil picks up Barrett and rolls him into the ring. JBL sees this and begins crawling towards him as fast as he can. He eventually makes it to BNB and covers him.

3!

The crowd erupts in boos as the members of the Cabinet storm the ring. Virgil and Aiden help JBL to his feet as Brock stays on the outside of the ring happy with what he’s done. Virgil raises JBL’s arm in victory as JBL places his boot on the chest of Wade Barrett which is the last thing seen on this weeks episode of anarchy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017    XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017
Page 1 of 1