Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017

Go down 
+8
imagohard2nite
Taco
Sam
IIYoungg
P.R Son
T-Roll
Frowonder
Kyle
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  Arrowhead Pond

Anaheim, California

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. The Mighty Have Yet to Fall

Sasha Banks once again took on Sister April last week on Anarchy and we again saw the champ emerge victorious, holding the title high. Having dispatched yet another foe, April seems to be running out of challengers. That is, until recently. A new crop of women have surfaced and the potential is high. From Asuka to Ruby Riot and Kharma to Peyton Royce, there is a plethora of fresh blood waiting to strike at the champ. Will her dominance continue? Come Emergence, we will have our answer.

2.   Spray and Pray

The Bullet Club has continued to pick up steam and is showing no remorse when it comes to establishing dominance over the rest of the roster. Dean Ambrose had the opportunity to exhibit what makes him such a riveting force in the Bullet Club and XWL as a whole as he gave a truly terrifying interview to an unwilling Renee Young immediately before ambushing CM Punk during his match with Ambrose's brother in arms Sami Callihan. Although not the biggest name in the Bullet Club, the self-labeled Tommy Gun is quickly showing why he may be the most dangerous and volatile.

3.Who Let the (Big) Dog Out

Former World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns has made his return to XWL and has wasted no time in setting his sights high. Making an immediate impact, Reigns ridiculed his opponent Abyss before calling out the Elite Champion The Undertaker. Will Roman get his shot against the Deadman? Or will he have to prove himself to be the force of nature he has shown himself to be before? Regardless, one would be wise not to count him out.

4.  Still the Underdog?

Sami Zayn is now officially a participant in the upcoming Money in the Bank match, taking advantage of a surprise interference by Edge and Lita to pull the briefcase down during his qualifying match against Brother Nero. Needless to say, the opportunist Edge will be using every trick in his book to weaken the Broken King before their match at Emergence, and that means taking out his Knight. Despite the interference, Sami Zayn has shown himself to be a seemingly perpetual contender and will now have the chance to fight for a title shot. Is it really accurate to call him the Underdog anymore? It is time that Zayn becomes the threat that he has proven himself to be.

5. This is Gonna Be Big

Following the forced removal of the Intercontinental title at the hands of Layla, XWL was left wondering who would be next to claim that gold? Well, they weren't left waiting long as a groundbreaking new tournament was announced last week on Anarchy: The Shawn Michaels Classic. This will see eight men competing in a tournament which will lead to a final match at Emergence where one will stand above the rest and elevate the title to a new height. Named after the most influential Intercontinental champion in all of XWL history, this will surely be an event you will be telling your grandchildren about.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 0UmRPrS XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 ROouOpO

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 SFkyT8S XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Oh2RgBs XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 QqKP6Lm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 GUewEs1 XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 2lMKJkm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 T1k7KZX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 ZuA25Bd XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 JaJAukR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 NCqW14E

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 RwBvggH XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 C0NCzYy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 DADoL8n XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 NKRIpKp

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 WMFSVO3 XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 YegXOZF

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 6KG6rdP XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 VBHJszd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 LNeFQUN XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 WvXH11e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 RO8XCWP XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 BD0h52q

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 SdaCpBF

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 ToAl22s

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Look down.

Last edited by Frowonder on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:45 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Wwe%20pyro

The intro blasting through the speakers and the pyro sounding off right after, it is time to begin another edition of XWL Anarchy. The crowd tonight is rowdy as ever, screaming as loud as humanly possible as the pyro begins to cease. With the show started and pyro over, the cameras turn the attention over to the broadcast team.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 82249a88a63ba7015dedcf7d9a191d3ff762ff5e_hq

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome to another episode of XWL Anarchy! I am Mauro Ranallo, and next to me is my broadcast partner, Corey Graves; and Corey we have a lot in store for tonight don't we?

[Corey Graves]
We sure do Mauro and if I can agree with you on one thing: this Anaheim crowd is going to go crazy for what we have in store, and if you are viewing at home take your hand off the remote, we are LIVE right now and you are not going to want to miss a thing.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We have match-ups that look like they could produce a classic including two up-starts in XWL, Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada going head to head. Also we have Matt Sydal versus Dean Ambrose AND our World Heavy Weight Champion, The Broken King is in action against the leader of XWL's revived faction: The Bullet Club. Now that we got that out of the way, let's see wha-

Mauro couldn't even finish getting the show underway before being cut off. The lights fall to a complete darkness and part of the crowd begins to scream their heads off. The other majority of the crowd is dead silent and super tense. The gong that sounded the arena and sent the arena from high noon to midnight was the gong of XWL's Elite Champion, but not only just a champion, but the god of death. Last week the Undertaker left the entire audience's skin crawling with a message of Judgement that is soon to come and their silence and uncertainty on what to do was because of that message. The past few weeks the Undertaker has been very unpredictable and has acted in a more intense scary behavior. From the mind games, to his words to the people, everything has left an imprint of fear in their hearts as he acts. As the gong silenced half of the arena, the fans were still on their feet, some had a very uneasy look on their face-- they honestly did not know what to expect. Even Mauro Ranallo lowered his head and said a prayer before anything happened because whatever did, they had no idea what was going to truly happen. The lights remained in total darkness for quite a while and the gongs sounded off one after one, until a total of twelve sounded in the arena. After the twelfth gong, silence was all that remained, and the crowd all hanged their heads low in a moment of pure silence. After this the trons display a flash of lightning before..

Smoke begins to flood the ringside area and all up the ramp and stage, also the smoke starts to fall in front of the entrance way, blocking all vision it became to thick to the eye. Not a trace of movement could be detected at the very top of the stage, but as this smoke flowed, oozed, and slithered it's way through the arena and ringside area the hairs on every person's neck close to the ring began to stand. Mauro and Corey sat with a little taller posture as smoke came behind their table as well. Fire began to pulse out in arrow on the stage, four sources of this flame on each side of the stage and each flame created it's own small, mushroom like, flame before another burst into the air. People at ringside began to sweat as the fire held Hellish heat to it. The lighting in the arena got a tiny bit brighter, only light enough to see a little in front of you, but there was ne light that acted like a north star. A guide, a direction to look in and it was positioned at the top of the ramp where the smoke would rise and cloud vision. And as the spotlight shined on it, the smoke became less thick and subsided to show a giant-like figure standing there with gold around his waist.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Pbucket

As this figure walked out, there was no question on who that was, it was the Elite Champion, The Undertaker. In all black, his very presence felt like death was near for every person who could see him as he stepped into the arena. As he walked out and stopped at the top of the ramp the Undertaker looked both left and right, into the souls of every audience member who dared to look in his direction. As he did so the crowd members of Anaheim began to tense up even more so, they got a truly creepy feeling from the Reaper of Souls as he made his way down to the ring. After stopping the Undertaker again picked up his pace and walked down to the ring, with a straight face and his thousand yard stare piercing the hearts right under the shade of his western style hat. Audience members took a few steps back as he walked down the ramp and as he did he stopped once more and now his Elite Championship shined brightly in the light.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Hqdefault

The Undertaker, following this, makes his way into the ring and receives a microphone from a staff member nearby who rushed over while trying to keep distance. After receiving his microphone the audience sort of took a sigh of relief that nothing crazy happened to them, but Undertaker's words could still bring a tremendous impact. The Undertaker began to pace back and forth in the ring with the microphone until his music slowly faded out, and when it did the Undertaker rose up his mic and pulled off the Anarchy logo before speaking. He walked with the mic up as he collected his thoughts one final time before speaking, his Title shined brightly as the spotlight came down on the Dead Man.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR97_TsVeOOLR5oJrD8wovjhaY7FVJb2wmoX4wMQjPFZCWhP2Je

The Undertaker
It seems another hero has stepped up to face a god. Is he the only mortal man who dares to face me? Ever since I claimed this piece of gold that you humans value so dearly, no man dares to face me any longer. Even you weaklings who watch your heroes do combat are now aware of the power I truly posses. But then again, any person knows how to fix their act when death is knocking on their door... My few months as a so called champion among the humans has been spent collecting soul after soul and knocking each person out of a fantasy that they are in control of their lives, when truly they tempt their fate as they step into my yard. Now my championship remains uncontested as you pathetic mortals lust after another strip of gold and the same power and dominion I hold over you. Most of you mortals never understand, until it is too late, that the power you lust for can not be obtained and yet you persist to stay self righteous and tell yourselves that the goal to have my power, to be a god can be reached when it will forever be out of reach.

The Undertaker paces and collects his thoughts. He stops in his place and his next words seem very serious.

The Undertaker
You mortals will never have the same type of power I posses. There are only few who still have the courage to challenge me. That number of people are the ones who are ignorant, and don't even know in the slightest the pain, the torture it is to fight a god. I am the pure most destructive force this world has ever seen in the flesh, and the ignorance and arrogance of humans like Roman Reigns is why they are the first to have their soul collected. Roman Reigns, your absence from this place is the very reason why you think you can defeat me, but in reality you still lack ions of skill to stand a chance against me. You may have been a decorated hero to these people, but it doesn't mean your soul can't be collected and sent to the deepest pit of Hell, and with the power I have at my disposal the task will be simple. Roman Reigns, I can swiftly send you to the Creator himself and make you realize that all dogs don't go to Heaven. I have no patience for those who wish to act self righteous, I will unmercifully turn their flesh to dust, and send their soul past Hell's gate. Reigns, let me make this clear, you're attempts to trespass onto my ground will not be taken lightly and if you test the power of a god, you will witness their wrath firsthand. The day we meet, shall be the day you are sent to judgement, and may God have mercy on your soul, or may you forever, Rest. In. Peace.

The crowd seems to have relaxed a little and began scream a little for the god of death as he began to pace back and forth. The Undertaker was not done, and it seemed there was more on his mind to be said.

The Undertaker
Tonight, the way things go in this world have been changed. For centuries you people have non-stop tried to step up and send me to my final resting place and every man that has stepped up has been put down. Tonight, however the moon glows red. It seems with the destruction and collection of the soul of Finn Balor, not a soul dares to stand on his own two feet and challenge my dominion on the rest of you mortals. Not even the band of brothers that makes the Bullet Club dares to test my authority in my yard. And with this lack of competition from the fearful mortals that entertain you weaklings night in and out, it seems that now I must search for a worthy competitor to face me and test my power. As the moon is as dark as blood, I make a challenge. Tonight, I issue a challenge to any soul that is brave enough to stand and face a god, and to even add an incentive I will put my piece of gold on the line. If you dare to test my reign as a god, I dare you to test me; act tough all you want, but remember that every man that has stepped into the ring thinking they can make a name for themselves at my expense has been put in their grave and their soul has been collected. And if you are the soul that faces me tonight, I will show no mercy in picking you apart and destroying you. And by night's end you will know the face of God Almighty and your soul shall forever REST. IN. PEACE.

With those final words, The Undertaker drops his mic in the middle of the ring and fixes his jacket. from there the Undertaker begins to make his way out of the arena, as the fans remain breathless at the announcement that was just made. Smoke begins to fill the arena once more as eyes follow the Elite Champion all the way up the ramp. As the Undertaker got towards the top, he looks back one more time to the mortals in the audience, who are so tense and shocked at the words just spoken.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Undertaker-587x330

From here the Undertaker proceeds into the thick smoke that blocks the entrance way and disappears from sight, as it clears the Undertaker is gone and we have to go to our next segment.

The Undertaker has spoken and has put up a challenge for only the bravest soul. One on One with the Dead Man for the ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT.

THE FIRST SOUL TO MESSAGE ME WILL GET THEIR SHOT AT THE CHAMPION. WILL IT BE YOU?
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Last week, on Anarchy!

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 NCqW14E XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 WvXH11e

Appears across the screen. It moves to the corner of the screen as it's then taken over by Dean Ambrose and John Cena. We're catching the end of their match-up which happened just the week prior. Cena goes for the AA, lifting Ambrose up onto his shoulders. Ambrose wiggles his way off, pushing Cena away, right into Ambrose's tag team partner, Sami Callihan. Callihan blasts Cena with a steel chair, both of which coming out of no where. The lethal duo from the Bullet Club stand over Cena as the bell rings, the match being thrown out due to interference. Just like every match that evening, the Bullet Club attacked the member of the roster one of their members were facing.

Cena is drug to his feet, to look right in the face of Ambrose who yells at Cena to realize who's company this is now: The Bullet Club's. Cena is groggy as Ambrose turns around, running to the ropes. He appears to be planning on decking Cena but doesn't get the chance as Cena breaks free from Callihan, dropping Ambrose to the mat, followed by Callihan. Cena is quick on the draw, grabbing hold of the chair, swinging it like a mad man at anything that moves causing the Switchblades to slide out of the ring, not wanting to get roughed up too bad in the efforts of taking out Cena. Cena stands in a ready stance as the two members of the Bullet Club back up the ramp, smirking at Cena and rubbing their wounds.

The screen then shifts to the Guerilla Position, just beyond the curtain where a camera man is stationed. John Cena steps through the curtain, obviously not in a great mood after what had just happened. This hadn't aired on XWL's programming but is now being seen by the world.

"John, John, can we have a word!?"

The man behind the camera attempts to get John's attention but the all-timer blows him off, eyes set on someone else in the Guerilla Position. AJ Styles. The leader of the Bullet Club who has caused Cena several issues in recent weeks. AJ and Cena are still at odds and one has to ask if AJ is behind what happened earlier. Styles can't help but smirk at Cena, speaking directly to him, clapping his hands together slowly.

[AJ Styles]
Would you look what the cat dragged in. The loser known as John Cena. How'd that match go tonight? You get everything you-

Without any hesitation Cena has made it to Styles, slapping him clean across his face. Styles is taken back by this which gives surrounding crew just enough time to grab hold of the two before this escalated any further past the first blow.

[AJ Styles]
Did you really just do that? Are you serious!? You don't have the right, THE RIGHT, to put your hands on AJ FREAKIN' STYLES!

Cena doesn't even flinch, eyes glued to Styles who is itching to get at Cena now but can't make it past security.

[John Cena]
Yo. If we got a problem, come and settle it like a man rather than sending your cronies. That's all I'm saying.

[AJ Styles]
Eventually, these guards won't be here Cena! Eventually I'll be able to get to you!

[John Cena]
Yeah, I'm counting on it.

The guards pull the duo away from one another, Cena the one smirking now as the mood has flipped tremendously. The guards shuffle them away as the camera cuts back to another area.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:58 pm

An advertisement promoting The Shawn Michaels Classic finishes, which highlights what we saw last week when all 8 participants were revealed. We're reminded that for the first time in XWL history, the now vacated Intercontinental Championship will be fought for in a battle between the two top scorers in The Main-Event at Emergence. As it concludes, we're taken backstage where we're reminded of another big moment that awaits us at Emergence, the return of The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match. Stretching before us is none other than one of the participants, and former holder of that contract many years ago, Natalya.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 WeOYdcq

The Third Generation Superstar lets out a deep exhale as she warms up for her encounter with one of the other participants in the match at Emergence, Charlotte Flair. Tonight's a battle of genetics, set up by none other than The Queen herself who issued the challenge to Natalya last week, and never one to back down from a challenge, The Anvilette accepted. A second or so passes and as she leans forward to stretch the other leg, her eyes catch someone approaching, and her focus shifts to them, revealing none other than Renee Young. 

[Renee Young]
Excuse me, Natalya? I was wondering if I could get a word with you?

Immediately The Queen of Harts smiles, greeting her with nothing but warmth as she rises up giving her a nod. 

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 EYkfKoG

[Renee Young]
First and foremost, many of us were wondering why you chose to spectate last week's show rather than be apart of it yourself?

[Natalya]
Well, as a huge supporter of Women's Wrestling, not just my own, I wanted the focus to be on the incredible Main-Event that awaited us. Not too long ago, the idea of a show being headlined by women was unheard of and laughed at, but look how far we've come, that it's becoming normal. That just as The Elite Championship is tonight, and The World Heavyweight Championship did two weeks ago, The Women's Championship is presented equally, being allowed that same stage to show why so many fought for the division to be treated seriously. And as a fan myself I just had to get myself a ticket to sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

[Renee Young]
Speaking of, it involved two women you're familiar with, did you have a chance to catch up with either of them last week before their match?

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Ww6hjYN

[Natalya]
Actually, I did run into Sasha when I was arriving at the arena last week, she was a little preoccupied understandably so, but I just wished her luck, and expressed how proud I was of her, to see how far she had come in a little over a year's time. She's been instrumental in the hype surrounding The Women's Division, and I thanked her for having my back leading up to Downpour, that I had hers even if she thinks I've been duped by April.

[Renee Young]
Let's get into that for a moment, now Nattie...I know you're very open to the idea that people can change, and far be it for me or anyone to deny that because you yourself have, as have others....but when comparing those people, to The Women's Champion...the worst things they had done were cheating, backstabbing, and lying. Whereas, April...well it was a bit more than that. Do you truly believe she's capable of change, after all the horrible things she put you through? I mean, she nearly broke you.

Natalya stands there for a moment, reminded again of everything April did, it's impossible not to be when someone even mentions her name, but she soon shakes her head and speaks.

[Natalya]
Who am I, or anyone to say that somebody is above changing? Yes, she's been a very horrible person, the worst of the worst, she almost made me give up, and lose all faith in myself. I'm still haunted at night by some of the things she did to me, how she made me feel, the hatred she ignited within me for her. But I'm better than that, I'm better than letting hatred consume me, and ultimately ruin me. I forgave her not for her, but for myself. Because I'm not that person, I'm not the type that holds a grudge, I have zero interest in being malicious. At the end of the day, we're all here in this division for a reason, and that reason makes us sisters, not the degree that April tried to take it, but sisters that want this division to be at the forefront, to be important, to be bigger than anyone ever believed it could be. And why can it? Because we've grown, and if we grow, we mature, and as we mature we see things differently, our eyes open a bit wider, and suddenly what we thought, isn't what we think now.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 BRTu60y

[Natalya]
April's case is challenging to understand, deep down the intent was good, but the actions, the methods, not so much. I repeatedly told her throughout the 9 months we waged war, that you can't break someone down, you can't force your ideals onto them, it has to be their choice, their journey to make. But she didn't listen, she didn't see things that way, until the end came, and she saw the result of her actions, she nearly destroyed me, who I was, what I stood for, what I believed in...and because she's felt so connected to me this whole time, I think it finally clicked, that she saw what she had done, and it wasn't what she thought it would be, suddenly every word I said leading to things, it all made sense. Yes, you could call this another trick, another attempt at trapping me in her web, but the thing is I'm not fooled. You can't fake change, you can't put on an act for long, if she was STILL the same person, if a small part of her at least hadn't changed, she would have slipped by now, but she hasn't. So to me, that at least says there's hope, the same hope I believe is in everyone, hope that one day they can see things more clearly, and realize the error of their ways.

[Renee Young]
I suppose you are right, I mean when Sasha came out dressed as her 2 weeks ago, mocking her, trying to rile her up, she actually restrained herself. Even after Sasha slapped you to make her snap, she didn't.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 HgsDX99

[Natalya]
Exactly, which by the way I wasn't upset about, Sasha wanted to prove that she was right, but the burden of proof was on her end when I just stood there and let the situation unfold, I didn't say a word, I didn't move a muscle, I let April make her decision, would she lash out or keep her cool? And if you ask me, I'd say that shows she's trying, and as her rival, the wound may still be too fresh for me to truly embrace that moment, but I'm proud of her for that nonetheless, because she's finally empowering herself by being her own person, not who Bray Wyatt tried to tell her she was.

[Renee Young]
Of course, April did successfully retain, what was that like to see first hand? Were you happy? Disappointed?

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 YZw7C4O

[Natalya]
Honestly, I was rooting for the both of them. April, while I haven't condoned her methods, has been a fighting champion, her growing record speaks for itself, and I think for her to be able to do that, without resorting to her previously trademarked methods, shows her that she didn't need them, to begin with. I know the loss hit Sasha hard, she's disappointed, confused, upset, but she was incredible last week. She gave it her all, she had the world captivated as we watched them battle it out for The Women's Championship. Yes, she lost, and I know that kills her, as someone that's been knocked down a whole bunch, it doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, it only matters how many times you get back up. She's a Boss, she's Legit, those aren't just cute little phrases for self-branding, she embodies those words, so she just needs to keep her head, and those rings, held high.

[Renee Young]
Now given that you do have your finger on the pulse of Women's Wrestling, I have to ask what you think about what happened after April's defense when Peyton Royce came out of nowhere and laid the champion out in a very vicious display.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 XuGN64O

[Natalya]
Peyton is different, in a very dangerous way. Most women arrive on the scene, make an impact, and then that's that, no other surprises. But almost ironically as if she were a seed that was soaked up into the soil of the division at Downpour, she didn't bloom right away, she instead sprouted when everyone least expected it, into a very real threat from someone that's clearly here to leave a lasting impression. From what I saw out there, I'd say April's second test has arrived, she retained, so she thought it was a moment she could enjoy, but as soon as you knock one challenge down, another is right there behind them. And most of the time they won't meet you face to face, they'll send you a message at your expense. So I'm interested in how The Champion responds, after all, she's never been in this situation before, it's all so new to her, what do you do when the shoe is on the other foot?

[Renee Young]
Lastly, I wanted to talk to you about Charlotte Flair, your opponent tonight that actually challenged you last week after her victory over Rosemary. Given that both of you are set to clash along with Asuka, and Ruby Riot in the Miss Money in The Bank Ladder in just 3 weeks at Emergence, what's on your mind as you prepare to step into the ring with The Cabinet's Queen?

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 NFJV9c9

[Natalya]
As always, I'm excited. Anytime I get to step in that ring and do what I love, it's a good night. The thing about me Renee is when I fall on my face, I get up more determined than ever, and I've been dropped an awful lot over these past 7 years, which to some people makes them think I'm weak, but if anything I'm only growing stronger as that motivational fire within me rages. I know that I am the best there is, was, or ever will be, because to me I am, and to everyone, they have to be themselves because we're our own biggest support systems. So when the history paints you as a failure, you simply throw another coat of paint over it and paint the picture YOU want to see. And what I want to see more than anything right now? Is me, standing on top of that ladder, with The Money In The Bank Briefcase in my hands.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 H8okzBa

[Natalya]
What happened at Downpour, or any other night does not define me, what I do tonight, and every night after does. And since Downpour all I've done is prove why when you mess with the best, you go down the rest. Rosemary, Sasha, Ruby, 3 incredible competitors, have all been left at my feet as of late, and tonight...I say we add some Flair to that list.

A slight smirk appears on her face as she sends a message to her opponent tonight, she may have beaten her in the past, but tonight is a new day, and we'll see who truly is "genetically superior" when they clash later on tonight. The camera fades, and we head to a commercial break. 

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Finn Balor is seen walking backstage with a Bullet Club shirt, and for the first time since he joined the Club he was alone. Balor is then approached be Renee Young. Finn keeps walking and Renee tries to keep up with him.

Renee Young:
Hey Finn, can I have a quick word?

Balor pulls an earbud out of one of his ears as he turns around to see Renee.

Finn Balor:
What do you want?

Renee pauses for a moment as she shakes off the disrespect given by Finn. Finn stands there impatiently as he waits for Renee to ask him a question.

Renee Young:
Last week, you were nowhere to be found before your match with Cactus Jack. What happened?

Finn Balor stands there for a minute laughing. He walks over to a production box and sits on it before answering the question.

Finn Balor:
Layla wants me to wrestle that piece of garbage? Cactus Jack does not deserve the time of day from me. I have 5 star matches. I don’t have time to be coming out here and giving this crowd a B+ performance, because that is basically all that Cactus Jack could ever give. I’m on another level than that washed up wannabe. If that’s the only reason you stopped me then I’m going to just go.

Renee stops Finn before he could get away.

Renee Young:
On another note… Two weeks ago, The Undertaker took out what seemed to be your insurance policy, Gallows and Anderson. We haven’t seen them for two weeks, and most of us think they won’t be coming back. Is that true?

Finn Balor:
What happened two weeks ago was a fluke. The Undertaker got lucky because I wasn’t out there to put him in his place. My brothers are doing fine. They will be back in no time. Renee, if you mention The Undertaker to me again I’m gonna puke. I am done with The Undertaker. He has taken a part of me that I used to hold dear, and sooner or later I am going to get it back from him. I have bigger horizons than him. I am in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Emergence. I don’t have time to be worried about some old guy thinking he is a god.

Renee Young:
One last question Finn… You have a match tonight with none other than CM Punk. What are your thoughts on this matchup tonight?

Finn Balor:
Tonight, I’m going to do a favor for my brothers Dean and Sami. I’m going to finally put Punk where he belongs and that’s on the mat looking up at the lights. CM Punk and Sydal are not my problem but I have no problems joining my brothers In a little bit of… “fun.” I have nothing but faith that they will absolutely destroy Matt Sydal and CM Punk, but why not do it a little early?

Dean and Sami are seen walking up to Finn as they greet each other happily.

Finn Balor:
If you’ll excuse us Renee, we have some business to discuss.

Balor smiles as he points his finger at the camera, and shoots it before walking off with Dean and Sami.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:50 pm

After a brief video package for the returning Peyton Royce, our cameras join Renee Young backstage outside of April's locker room. Renee is all smiles, as usual, as she speaks to the XWL Universe.

[Renee Young]
Good evening, ladies and gentleman. I'm here outside of the locker room of your longest reigning XWL Women's Champion, April, hoping to get a word on her spontaneous beatdown last week at the hands of Peyton Royce.

Renee turns to knock on the door, *thud, thud, thud* which prompts the door to ease open, leaving it ajar. A mysterious and subtle green mist flows out from the ground as Renee looks on in confusion. She leans forward and pushes the door open fully, exposing a room full of poisonous, toxic plants, and of course, venus fly traps.

[Renee Young]
What the hell-..?

Renee reaches up and covers her mouth with her sleeve to avoid the fumes, and upon further inspection, realizes that April is lying on the floor, totally unconscious. Renee gasps and jumps back away from the door.

[Renee Young]
Is that-.. Oh my God! Somebody, get security! Call the medics! Now!

Renee and the cameraman both take a few steps back as the medics come in a hurry, having to equip themselves with gas masks before they even attempt to retrieve the Women's Champion from the den of flora. They manage to drag April out of the room, and place her on a stretcher after shutting the door quickly.

[Medic]
Step back, please. Give us some room.

The medics begin to communicate with one another now, discussing the severity of April's condition as they strap her in and begin to carry her off, leaving Renee and her cameraman in shock on the sidelines as we hastily are cut and forwarded to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 SFkyT8S XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 0iQ5FEI

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:23 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 EuGBa1P

The camera cuts to an empty room. Smoke begins to rise from the cracks of the floor as the room begins to turn a dark red. Screaming can be heard from every corner but nobody can be seen. A certain low pitched, raspy, and dark voice can be heard amongst all the others, but this voice isn’t screaming. This voice begins to call out to someone.

Unknown Voice:
Finn… Finn Balor… You must find me. I must return or else the prophecy will not be complete. He stole me from you... but you must get me back.

The floor cracks open as the empty room begins to tremble. A dark figure rises from the cracks as the room is set aflame. The unknown figure continues to his feet as he lets his arms out in freedom. The figure walks towards the door of the room but cannot seem to open the door. The figure continues to stand there as the ooze from wherever he came from hits the floor and burns through it.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 UhmCi7m

Unknown Figure:
Finn… You are the only one that can release me. Find me Finn. Save me. FREE ME!

The unknown figure screams out as the many voices can continue to be heard all around the room, screaming in pain. The figure falls to its knees as a hand reaches up and drags him back down to the depths from where he came. As the figure falls back beneath the floor, the room returns to normal and the lights flicker back on.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 21xS2aZ

The camera then cuts to the Bullet Club locker room. Finn Balor is sitting alongside Dean and Sami as he gets ready for his match. All of a sudden a sharp pain fills the body of Finn Balor as he falls to the ground screaming. His brothers rush to check on his as Finn Balor makes it to his feet.

Dean Ambrose:
Finn... are you ok?

Finn Balor:
I... gotta find something. I don't know what it is but the voice told me I must find it.

Dean and Sami sit there in confusion as Finn remains on the floor also very confused. Something was calling out to Finn Balor, but what was it? The camera fades to the next segment as Anarchy rolls on.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Was it...the demon soul of Fin Balor the Undertaker stole?

Klass
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Was it...the demon soul of Fin Balor the Undertaker stole?

Klass

Natalya's reflection, April's Bray Hallucinations, Finn's Demon Soul

Just another day in XWL.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 6KG6rdP XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 VBHJszd

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Brainbuster!

With the momentum fully in his corner, Zayn drops The Miz to the canvas with a deadly Brainbuster, putting XWL's resident “Most Must See Superstar” in a precarious position he has no business being in. As Zayn goes for the cover to put an end to this match and bring himself to a 2-0 record against The Miz, he's stopped in his tracks, foreign sounding words filling the air which are quickly revealed to be emanating from The Miz's wife, Maryse. Zayn is heard mouthing, “What are you even saying!” as he makes his way towards the French Canadian, the referee in close pursuit.

An exchange of words takes place as he has changed his focus to Maryse, giving The Miz ample time to make it to a knee, the referee placing himself between Zayn in the ring and Maryse in the ringside area, attempting to restore order to this heated contest. The opportunity his wife so generously gifted him does not go unappreciated, taking the time to line up his shot before taking a swing, hitting Zayn square in his family jewels while the referee had his back turned since he was dealing with Maryse. He stands in the ring holding his nether region almost as if frozen like a statue before The Miz rolls him up. Just when it seemed like Maryse was about to be ejected from the ringside area, she points behind him, causing him to see that there's a pinfall being made that he's not there for. With the referee now in position, The Miz takes this opportunity for a bit of an insurance policy, grabbing the waistline of Zayn's tights for a bit more leverage on his rollup, the referee being none the wiser to The Miz's antics.

3!

AWESOME!

The theme of The Miz begins to play throughout the arena, causing an array of boos to rain down upon the ring, the live audience in attendance not taking too kindly to the way the match ended, but to The Miz? He couldn't care less, a win is a win in his book and tonight is no different. He looks towards his still fallen opponent for the evening and again at Emergence when they, along with Finn Balor and Cactus Jack, enter the coveted Money in the Bank Ladder Match, seeing him even less of a threat that before, if that was even possible to begin with.

With his business being done for the evening, he exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp with his wife at his side as Zayn begins crawling towards the set of ring ropes closest to the ramp. When they make it to the stage, The Miz turns around and seeing Zayn looking at him with anger etched on his face as The Miz scoffs, sarcastically waving before disappearing backstage before Anarchy goes into a commercial break, Zayn rolling under the bottom rope and making his way up the ramp being the final shot before it fades to black.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 am

As Anarchy rolls on, we cut deep within the halls of The Arrowhead Pond where immediately we see The Golden Ticket Himself, Matt Sydal storming through the halls, not at all in a good mood, nor in the best condition. Wrapped tightly several times just under his chest and excessively around the back, it's clear the attack from The Bullet Club left its mark following his victory over AJ Styles last week. Word was that he spent a couple hours after the show getting checked over, but he didn't let the lack of a limb stop him from continuing to fight before, so a sore back damn sure isn't going to. We're not sure where he's off to in such a huff, but as he nears the end of the hallway, we see Layla's office just before the corner to the next and it becomes clear he's going to do exactly what he did last time he was in this predicament, and march into Layla's office and demand his moment for revenge. Finally getting to her door, his hand starts to grab the handle when all of a sudden...

{???}
Whoa where do you think your going?

The camera turns to reveal none other than the Best In The World, CM Punk. He too like Sydal is bandaged up due the attacks from the Bullet Club over the previous weeks. Sydal, not to enthusiastic to see him, just rolls his eyes knowing that Punk will have some sort of "pipe bomb" to drop. Punk continues to make his way to Layla's door across from Sydal.

{CM Punk}
I hope your not planning on going in there before me? I have IMPORTANT business to discuss with or General Manager about those NWO wannabes.

The Superstar of The Year did NOT wanna have to deal with this, not after how things went last week, but unfortunately Punk is once again in his way which has become a common theme this past month.

{Matt Sydal}
Lemme guess, they beat your ass last week, as they do every week, and you're sick of it...so you're going to march right into Layla's office and demand a match, well...now YOU'RE the one that's gonna have to get in line, because it starts behind me. Unlike you, I actually won last week, beat the leader himself, so you'd think hey point one for the other guys, right? NOPE, those Bullet Bitches ambushed me so here I am. Ready to get this over with and demand a Handicap Match, why? Am I stupid? Probably. Is it foolish? Yes. But do I care? No, because at least if it's me against ALL of them in one match, I'll at least know there won't be any surprises, and hey I've pulled off the impossible a couple times before, so the way I see it? It's time they meet The Golden Ticket to their demise.

Punk looks at Sydal In sarcastic shock. He then cant help but begin to laugh before he speaks.

{CM Punk}
"The Golden Ticket to their demise"...you're kidding, right? Ha, what a joke. You see Matty boy, since you obviously weren't paying attention allow me to drop some "pipe bombs" for you. I had Sami beat. All I had to do was drop his skull onto my knee and go for the pin. But you see the Bullet Club, they're scared of me. Scared because they know I'll get just as dirty as they will. So what do they do? They send Dean out to distract me. And yeah I lost, but last I checked you were laid out in the middle of the ring, same as me.

{Matt Sydal}
The difference between our situations last week is the fact that I, unlike you, outwrestled my opponent. Yeah was I laid out after the fact? Of course, because The Bullet Club is full of nothing but sore losers that think attacking people proves anything other than that they're cowards. But me, I'm no coward, never have been, never will be. I don't challenge someone to a match, in my own home town, and then leave everyone high and dry without so much as a heads up. But that's just another one of the many things that separate you and I, Punk.

Punk groans as Sydal brings up the fact that over a year ago he did just that, which a year is a long time in wrestling, I mean this time a year ago Sydal was the most hated, now he's the most beloved, so does that really mean Punk's still that type of person?

{Matt Sydal}
Now forgive me if I don't buy into this idea that they're "afraid" of YOU, I mean why in the hell would they be? They've been one step ahead of you every step of the way, they've made a joke of you, they've laid you out, cost you matches, DRIVEN YOU LITERALLY INTO THE TRASH...if you ask me, you lost the battle a long time ago, so step aside for the guy that actually can make something happen. Hell, tell ya' what I'll even dedicate my victory to you, how's that sound?

{CM Punk}
That sounds great, except the part where you said you'd dedicate your win to me. Your delusional if you think YOUR gonna be the one that knocks them down a notch. You talk about all they've done to me, but it all sounds like your own personal flashbacks of exactly what they've done to you. They've laid YOU out, they cost YOU matches, they've made YOU a joke, and they've been one step ahead of YOU. So tell me Matty boy, if I've lost this battle, what makes you think your even still in the war?

You can hear the crowd explode after Punks "pipe bomb" dropped. Sydal obviously not thinking it's all that impressive just tries to ignore it.

{CM Punk}
Now you wanna talk about out wrestling your opponent? I'm the Best In The World, I out wrestle every opponent i step into this ring with. You on the other hand keep reminding everyone that you beat the leader of the Bullet Club last week. Well that's good for you, do you want a Ice Cream bar? It's not the first time he's been beaten and I guarantee you it won't be the last. But the thing that's really starting to piss me off is that you keep bringing up that night, a year ago in Chicago. How I just "No-Showed". I can tell you right now why I did it.....

Sydal murmurs "Well that makes two of us" as Punk leans in closer as if about to tell him a secret.

{CM Punk}
Because.......

But before punk can even get another word out. Two men are seen entering the picture as a chorus of Boos reign down across the arena. Its none other than Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan. Callihan with his bleeding skull bandanna on his face covering all but his eyes and his brand new red and black bullet club jacket which you cannot get anywhere else because you are a mark. Sami leans in within striking distance to Sydal and removes his mask revealing a smile unlike any seen before.

Sami Callihan
Hope we are not interrupting anything too important between you two love birds?

Punk and Sydal just glance at each other and both roll there eyes at the childish insult hurled their way by The Worldwide Desperado.

Sami Callihan
Don't answer that. Because quite frankly it really doesn't matter. Way I see it you two are showing up here so that the main hoebag around here will keep you two safe from Bullet Club. You two are probably tired of getting dropped on your heads week after week. And I'll be honest with you boys. I can't blame you. If I was you two I would march into that office look Laylabear right in the eye and beg for my release. I'd say "I admit defeat Bullet Club is just to much my time is over and for the future of my well being I think its time i lose my smile and head on home." See? There I just gave you a speech! A simple thank you is really all I need from you. Tell ya what? I'll go in with ya! You and me Goldie. We walk in ask for your release and you walk on home?

The crowd is chanting no repeatedly in the background at Callihan's insane outlook on the situation

Sami Callihan
I know I know. I'm taking one for the team because I really wanted to put a stop to you myself by Spiking your head so hard that you forget what your name is. But! sacrifices have to be made sometimes. So come on Goldie and you too Punkers. What do you say? Let's end this right now? Where nobody has to take anymore ass kickings and nobody has to get hurt any longer? I'm sure you both are tired of AJ and Balor and Gallows and Anderson and Dean and Myself and...wait..That's everyone, right? Of course, it is! Regardless What say you, boys? It's about halfway through this show? Isn't that just enough time to make one more good decision?

Callihan extends his hand as he goes to open the door to Layla's office with his other while sporting the vilest shit eating smile on his face as he awaits Punk and Sydals response to his ridiculous request.

{Matt Sydal}
That's the thing, Sami, you're not me...so while YOU would quit, and leave with your tail between your legs, as you've done every other time, I stare at you and laugh at the audacity that you think you're getting rid of me so easily. Do you think I'm worried about getting my ass kicked? About getting hurt? Your "fearless" leader tried to end my career, keyword tried. But he didn't, did he? No, he failed, just as however many of you there are, will ultimately fail yourselves. You can keep dropping me on my head, ambushing me, and insulting me...but guess what? I'm just going to keep getting up, and BEGGING you to do it AGAIN. You don't know me, you think you know, but if you really knew me, you would know that THIS, coming after me? Insulting my intelligence, making an enemy of me, oh that's just unfortunate. For you, that is, because I'm the most relentless prick you'll ever meet, when you tell me I'm outnumbered? I don't give a damn. When you lay me out over and over, any other person, like my good friend here...might throw in the towel and eat the bullet...but ME? I ask if you're even trying.

Sami's grin has long since faded, not amused by Sydal's defiance. The Superstar of The Year is the one now oozing smugness as Punk shoots a sustained look at Sydal for what he just said.

{Matt Sydal}
I gotta ask though when I BEAT AJ STYLES LAST WEEK, how did it feel to know that that's the fate of every last one of you when all is said and done? Because sure, you can ambush me after every victory, but by then does it even matter? Knowing that the world saw The "MIGHTY" Bullet Club for what they were, nothing but sore losers. Losers that think they're a couple of big dogs because they've got a little backup, but the second they're on their own, they're nothing but scared little puppies with a whole lot of bark, but no bite.

This time it's Dean that makes his presence known.
Through a snort. How classy. Dean looks up and down the beaten and bruised forms of Punk and Sydal before speaking

[Dean Ambrose]
You call that a victory? Sydal everyone knows that you got lucky last week. Hey, even a bum will find money on the street every now and then right? Luck shines on everyone eventually. But your luck, much like your title reign when you faced AJ at Final Stand, is running short. You can call us scared or whatever little kiddie nicknames you have to try and hurt our feelings, we show results. When you add Punk and Sydal plus The Switchblades? The result is the crumpled forms of you two. At no point have you two stood tall at the end of the night. We own you two every time we're in the same room and you think it's a good idea to go ask for a handicap match? Against US?! Man you must be suicidal. It's like playing Russian roulette with a loaded gun!

Dean turns his attention to Punk, who's been staring intently at him since he arrived

[Dean Ambrose]
And what could you want? Didn't I spike you hard enough? I thought that would have been enough to show you that tangling with me is stupid. Especially after all that trash you talked. "Best in the world this" "Best in the world that" the way I see it, you're not the best of anything anymore except getting dropped on your head. You can't seriously want to fight me again? Rather it's the main event of Final Stand, Hell in a Cell or it's Downpour Extreme Rules our battles always go the same. With me kicking your ass. So maybe if I were you I'd try to be invisible before I decide to give you my attention that you want so bad. Cause trust me, you won't like it Punker.

Punk runs his fingers through his now ruffled hair to straighten and lay it down. He begins to somewhat sarcastically chuckle before directing his attention to Ambrose and Callihan.

{CM Punk}
Where the hell did this "punkers" shit come from?

Punk now switches his attention to just Ambrose.

{CM Punk}
You know Dean, you talk about luck with ole Matty boy here. How everyone gets lucky eventually and I completely agree...almost. You see Dean I don't get lucky. I went six months without being pinned or submitted, and that's not luck, it's called being the Best In The World. Some people would say you got lucky beating me at Downpour, but see Dean I disagree. You didn't get lucky. As a matter of fact, your UN-lucky. Because now.....now you have a target on your back, and the one holding the gun...

Punk lifts his left hand and shapes it like a gun pointing it at Dean Ambrose sarcastically mocking the Bullet Club.

{CM Punk}
Is me, and unlike the Bullet Club I don't shoot blanks.

Punk pops his hand as if firing a gun. He then lowers his hand.

Dean does a fake laugh at the jab

[Dean Ambrose]
See, the funny thing is, even when my gun jams...I can still always pistol whip!

And with that Dean fires a quick straight right into the face of Punk who falls back against the door. Like sharks that smell blood in the water Dean and Sami start to wail on him as he covers up against the door. The two are so preoccupied beating the ever loving crap out of Punk that they kind of forget that Matt Sydal is next to them. The Golden Ticket doesn't look all that eager to jump in given the bad blood him and Punk have had. Still...watching the Bullet Club try to dismantle Punk like they've been trying to do to him strikes a cord somewhere in his mind. With an annoyed sigh Sydal launches himself into the fray with a club to the back of the head of Dean. The Switchblades, who have beaten Punk to the ground,
turn their attention to Matt. He tries to fight them off but the flurry of punches and kicks is too much for him to handle really. The two are merciless with their beat down but it doesn't last for long!

Punk is back into the fray and he's just pulled Sami Callihan off of Sydal. The two exchange in a sloppy punches until Sami manages to shove Punk into Layla's door. Punk looks up just in time to see Sami's foot coming to take his head off! Punk rolls out of the way and the door of Layla's office is kicked off it's hinges! The general manager gives a shriek of fright. Seconds later you hear someone whistle and Dean pops his head through the door

[Layla]
Dean!!! What is the meaning of this?!

[Dean Ambrose]
Yo, boss woman! We where just helping greet some guest for you and well...ya see Arg-!

A flying dropkick to the back sends Dean flying into the room and onto the desk of a mortified Layla. Sydal waste no time hopping on the desk and mounting Dean, punching rapidly at the lunatic! Dean,
being the stronger of the two, rolls them off the desk and begins sending punches of his own

[Layla]
Does my office LOOK like a XWL ring to you two? Stop this right now!

It's then that a staggered CM Punk staggers into the room and pulls Dean off of Sydal and begins to hit him with forearms. Sami attempts to get back into the fray but Matt sees it and hops to his feet and delivers a quick kick to the stomach that knocks the air out of him and has him falling back out of the room

[Layla]
Is no one Listening?!

Punk and Dean are still slugging it out but Dean knees Punk the stomach and hooks his arms. Before he can deliver the Dirty Deeds though a superkick to the face makes his eyes glaze over. Dean goes limp and Punk powers Dean on top of his shoulders. Finally! Punk is about to take Dean's head off! But Punk's dreams are dashed when Dean's leg is pulled by none other than Sami! He drags Dean off Punk's shoulders and hauls ass out of the room with his Switchblade brother. Punk and Sydal are catching their breaths. They look at each other, a brief acknowledgment to them actually working together for once. The sound of someone clearing their throat catches their attention

[Layla]
You two want to explain what the hell that was?

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 5:36 pm

XWL Anarchy returns to the arena to instantly hear this song-- this war anthem blare through the arena. To the sound of Edge's familiar theme song "Metalingus" the fans reply with their extremely passionate hatred for the Rated R Superstar. In the crowd, signs could be seen with very colorful profanity written on them towards Edge and it even to some extent make people think "how did that get past security?". The fans booed and hissed and screamed so much the faces of many turned a bright red, and some even had tears in their eyes-- they truly hated Edge. Even though Edge had turned his back on the crowd, even then a normal person that was hated by the crowd didn't get this much of a reaction out of anger and rage. These people were legit unsettled by just Edge coming out, just being in the show or backstage, his presence  made people upset because unlike a normal "bad guy", Edge poked the bear and took it to the extreme. If there was something Edge was good at, other than being the Best DAMN Wrestler, it was pissing people of. While Edge's music played through the arena, smoke rapidly flared up by the entrance as his star symbol spun on the giant screen. The lights in the arena flashed over and over again, before dropping to darker light setting. As the lights dropped with the music resting before launching into the chorus, the smoke let up a little to see familiar faces walk through.

Standing on top of the ramp with a wide smile on his face was the Rated R Superstar himself, Edge. And though Edge stood on top of the stage, he wasn't alone, draped around his arm was the returned Lita. Last week, this couple made a huge impact, damaging the Royal Family both physically, and a little mentally. Things all started when two weeks ago, Broken Matt Hardy cost Edge a match against Eli Drake; then last week, Edge returned the favor by not only costing his Brother Nero a shot at the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Emergence, but he also brought back his beloved girlfriend, Lita who was said to be at home the entire time she was gone. Newly reunited, Edge and Lita seem like a whole new force, and Edge seemed to have retreated back to a mindset of old: one that seemed 'hungrier' to get his point across. With XWL's most hated duo now arrived and in the arena, the fans let them have it-- screaming to their hearts content out of hatred for the two. But with their hands clinched together and their fingers interlocked, they didn't have a care in the world. Lita followed Edge's every move and it seemed Edge was happy to have things that way. As these two made their way to the ring they soaked in the reaction they got from the audience, and when Edge got down to the ringside area, he stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath, lifting his head and arms in a way to state he was in the building. While this took place fans were trying to reach out towards Edge to rip out his golden locks and no doubt, attempt to fight him, but Edge looked so calm and laughed at each person trying to reach.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 944a413cfc1e32278ecc6423bde0e39c

After this little moment, the couple makes their way into the ring-- Edge gets a running start and slides in while, Lita walks up the stairs and waits at the ropes. After Edge gets up he goes over and bends the second rope so Lita can get in. When they both are in the ring, Edge receives a couple of barstools, oddly enough, both with his logo on it too-- completely strange, and a couple of microphones. The couple sits down and as the music fades, silence still isn't upon the arena, the sound of music is replaced with the boos of the crowd. To this, Edge only grin and waits for the crowd to calm a little before speaking.

EDGE
Can we have a moment of silence for Brother Nero... and more importantly the career of Seth Rollins?

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 D0ef1264ebcbda52ae1e63a8a8f9b95f--wwe-edge-joseph

To those words, the crowd erupts into boos. After a moment many different chants, all with their very own 'colorful' saying or slur. Edge looks over at Lita who bursts in laughter. After a moment, Edge tries to lift the mic back up to his face, but the crowd grows louder, but Edge begins cracking up. He laughs for a while and eventually he lifts the mic back up and wipes a tear from his eye before speaking.

EDGE
it feels good to be the BEST... Honestly, I have no words to say. None. Because, right now I am at a point where I am done talking-- I know it's surprising, and right now I am at a point that all that is on my mind is taking what is going to be mine a few weeks a Emergence: The World Heavy Weight Championship. But here is the thing though, I have time to kill before I take my third World Championship, and since I have time, I am going to spend it making my opponent's life a living Hell... You know I have fought in a professional wrestling ring for quite a while and I have perfected my craft and have become the best at what I do and there is not a man who can hold a candle to my skill. But, even though I have won many championships over my career, beaten a lot of people who have claimed to be "the best", I always find myself crossing paths with a man named Matt Hardy. And let's be real, this started long before this beautiful lady sitting next to me, no that was when we truly became rivals. Matt and I have been fighting for almost two decades now, but that is besides the point. After two decades, I still run into this freak and every time I run into, he turns into less of a man than he was before. And now, he isn't even right in the head, and what is even worse is that he convinced his brother into this act too. Think about the family you have now, the wife you cling to so you can forget about Lita. And what alarms me even more, is when your kid grows up, he isn't gonna think you are cool or even awesome, he is going to be scared of you... Yeah, I made it personal. Two decades, Matt, and after two decades I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR FACE AROUND HERE. And sure, right now you may be at the top of the mountain, but here is the thing Matt, every time management pulls the trigger on you, they regret it because the moment you taste success, your ego gets so damn big; and you can call me a hypocrite all you want, but let's be honest you never watch your back. That's how you lost Lita, and it is because of this fantasy that you are an untouchable king in XWL is when Emergence comes around, taking that title from your hands is going to be much sweeter. Because you are going to be kicked off your pedestal and once again the taste of defeat will be in your mouth and this time it will seem like it will never go away, because you will have been bested by not only your rival, but THE BEST DAMN WRETLER.

The crowd bursts once more into rage, as Edge holds a very serious look in his eyes. Edge is almost standing, but after a moment sis back down and throws his arm around Lita. He brings the mic back up.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Lita_-_Edge_Photos_02

EDGE
Matt, I promise you, come Emergence I am taking that title away from you and kicking you back down the card where you belong. You were NEVER suppose to come this far, you were never suppose to be on my level, but I will give it you that you made it. But in a few weeks I am going to break you more than you already are and take you to an even higher degree of extreme than you have ever gone. Enjoy your time at the top while it lasts, because you are about to be pushed off the top.

As his music starts, Edge has an intense eye lock to the camera, Lita is looking up to the Rated R Superstar. And before Edge can even leave or the crowd can react, we head to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:28 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, we see the camera spin towards the stage.

Bad News Barrett emerges from the curtains dressed in a full suit and makes his way to the ring, skipping his usual cocky demeanor in exchange for a somewhat fast and focused strut. Once in the ring he wastes no time addressing the crowd.

-Bad News Barrett-

Ever since last week, I've been getting stopped on the streets by people questioning my actions. They tell me that I took it too far. They tell me that I stooped to JBL's level. That I lost their respect. Well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news. I don't give a shit about their respect. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am not here to impress any one of you. I am here for myself and anything else is just gravy. Now, I am not usually one for guerilla warfare. I prefer to settle my differences in the ring. However, you can't always get what you want and these circumstances in particular required a change of plan. During these past few months that I've been forced to interact with the sweaty redneck known as JBL, he has shown time and time again that he has no interest in settling anything inside the ring without first attempting to leave me in a crippled state. It took me longer than I'm proud to admit, but I've finally figured out that the only way to teach him a lesson, to really end this once and for all, is to sink to his level and play his game.

The crowd doesn't seem to happy with this and let some BOOs loose. Barrett hasn't exactly been a fan favorite, but he was the foil to JBL and this gave him a level of support from those that hate the former champ. If he sinks to JBL's level, then he can't be any better.

-Bad News Barrett-
Oh, can it. He's going to get what is coming to him. Last week was only the beginning. Feeling that sledgehammer crush into his soft, embarrassing body was more satisfying than anything I've done in a long time. And the best thing is, he brought it all on himself. He could've let the rematch happen, and win or lose we both move on. But no. He had to be a little bitch and screw me. Twice. So now it's personal. That title means nothing to me right now. Those eight competitors in the Shawn Michaels Classic can have at it. Whoever wins best be on notice though, because once JBL is, as that King of ours likes to say, BROKEN...I'm coming for you. Mark my words, that title is coming home at some point. I just have some business to take ca............

The crowd erupts in Boo's, even louder than those for Wade Barrett. They grow ever louder as JBL's theme continues to play. A few moments pass with still no sigh of JBL, a member of the cabinet, or anyone for that matter. Barrett not to happy with this interruption begins to raise the microphone to his mout but quickly stops. A look of worry grows on his face. The camera turns to see what has Barrett almost star struck and there it is. Out onto the top of the stage walks all the male members of the Cabinet. JBL, Randy Orton, Virgil, and Ric Flair. But this isn't the only reason Barrett isn't talking, no for in each mans hands is a sledgehammer, the same weapon Wade Barrett used to take out JBL last week during his Interview. The Cabinet stands up at the top of the ramp, all looking at the one defenseless man standing in the ring. As the camera zooms in it shows JBL, with a look of rage on his face. To his right stands Randy Orton. On JBL's left stands Virgil and Ric Flair.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my god Corey, you don't think their gonna use those on Wade Barrett do you?

{Corey Graves}
Your Absolutely right I do Mauro, he asked for it by attacking JBL last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
But all four of them? That hardly fair.

{Corey Graves}
Haven't you realized yet Mauro? JBL doesn't care about what's fair or getting even. He gets ahead and revenge.

A few moments pass before JBL makes the first move. He begins to walk down the ramp, and without even having to say a word the remaining members of the cabinet begin to follow, all of them just as serious as JBL.  Barrett watches the four men make their way down the ramp, but doesn't move, for there's nowhere he can go. The crowd now silent because they realize this isn't about to be pretty. As the Cabinet make it to the ring the four men split up. Virgil stands at the side of the ring closest to the ramp. Ric continues to walk on until stopping on the left side of the ring. JBL and Orton walk on the other side until Orton now stops on the right side of the ring leaving JBL the only man left moving. He continues to make his way around the ring until he reaches the announcers table. He turns to Barrett who is cautiously looking back and fourth around the ring as he is now surrounded. As Barrett and JBL lock eyes you can see the hatred in both of their eyes. You can see the rage that has been building between the two men. Finally a slight smile comes across JBL's face before he nods his head at each of the men surrounding the ring. They know what has to be done, as the all nod back and climb onto the apron still holding their sledgehammers as JBL does the same. Barrett looks around him, not sure why he's going to do, but he's not about to just lay down and take this beating. He prepares for a fight, but suddenly just before the Cabinet we're going to step through the ropes and swarm Wade Barrett. All four members of the cabinet are focused on Bad News Barrett as he slowly taking steps as he thinks he is screwed at this moment. A mixed crowd builds up as the camera turns to Virgil, who doesn't see that Eli Drake is right behind him.

.:Corey Graves:.
IT's ELI! LOOK MAURO IT'S ELI DRAKE!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Looks like he is out here to save his buddy Bad News Barrett, but even with weapons you have to see they are still out numbered.

In Eli's hands are sledgehammer, and a steel chair. Eli quickly puts down the steel chair, and turns the sledgehammer around now holding onto the head of the sledgehammer. He stealthy puts the wooden part of the sledgehammer between Virgil's legs.

Oppp... I see where this is going. If Virgil ever wanted kids I think that idea is about to end here...

Wow.. how are they not noticing him?

This feud. This rivalry between JBL, and Bad News Barrett have a hit a point they have turned a blind eye to what is happening all around them, and this right here is psychical proof.  

Then finally when he has the right angle he swings the wooden upward hitting Virgil in the groin. He quickly grabs his groin area, and his mouth drops wide open. Eli takes a step to the side, and then grabs the leg of Virgil then pulls him off the apron sending him to the floor. Eli bends down quickly grabbing the steel chair, and already with the sledgehammer in hand slides into the ring. Anger hits the face of JBL as he have now realized what has happened transpired. Eli, and Bad News Barrett look over at each other then nod. At that time JBL orders Ric Flair, and Randy Orton to attack at that moment Eli tosses the sledgehammer towards Barrett as the two slide into the ring. Bad News Barrett catches the sledgehammer as Flair, and Orton rush the ring. As Flair gets into the ring he is met with a chair shot to the head, and he collapses to the mat.

OH MY GOD SOMEONE GET HIM SOME HELP OUT HERE! HE'S AN OLD MAN! HE CAN'T TAKE THIS KIND OF PUNISHMENT!

Shut up Ranallo Flair knew what he could be getting himself into when he climbed into that ring

When Orton climbs into the ring Bad News attempt to hit, but Orton ducks underneath then attempts to RKO Bad News Barrett, but is met with a Sledgehammer to the back of the head. Eli can still be seen nailing chair shot after chair shot on Ric Flair as a pool of blood surrounds him. JBL watches on in horror as he can believe his eyes. Barrett, and Eli roll Flair out of the ring then turn their attention to Orton as he is getting up to his feet. Eli rushes over chair in hand hits a well place chair show to the stomach of Orton, and as he bends over grabbing at his wound. He hits another chair shot the back of Randy Orton, and he collapses to the floor. Barrett flips Orton over, and then bends down putting the wooden handle of the sledgehammer to Orton's throat pressing down on it making it difficult to breathe. Eli taps on Barrett's shoulder to get him to stop, and he then gets up to his feet as Eli looks at Barrett with a smile

.:Eli Drake:.
Hey.. I got an idea.. when I lift him up this feet after I do what I do... I want you to hit him with your Elbow...

Barrett smiles, and nods as he likes the idea that Eli came up with. Eli lifts Randy up to his feet grabbing him by the head bring it close, and hitting Randy in the face with a knee.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 IIq-9m

Eli steps aside as Barrett hits Randy with a bullhammer elbow, and Orton crumbles to the floor.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 XP5zsk

As JBL realizes both men are distracted he starts to climb into the ring, but Eli sees JBL at the corner of his eye. He quickly grabs the steel chair then warns Barrett about JBL. Barrett sees the sledgehammer grabbing it then faces JBL. You can now see JBL with one knee on the apron, and grabbing onto the second rope he looks as if he is a deer caught in headlights. He lets go, and retreats he begins walking alongside of the ring as Eli, and Barrett watch on. JBL makes it to the ramp and continues to be watched like a hawk by Bad News Barrett and Eli Drake as XWL fades to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:30 pm

NORMAL MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 RO8XCWPXWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 BD0h52q

{Mauro Ranallo}

He has him up for the Go To Sleep! It's about to be all over.

{Corey Graves}
I can see Mauro, I know what's going on.

Punk has Finn Balor sitting on his shoulder preparing to hit him with the GTS. The crowd is going crazy, for CM Punk is finally gonna get some payback. Sure it's not on Dean Ambrose or Sami Callihan, but still it's the Bullet Club nonetheless. Punk knows he has him right where he wants him, but just before he can drop Balors skull onto him knee.....

Punk quickly turns around to the stage as the Bullet Clubs theme fills the arena. He drops Balor to the ground as he prepares for an ambush. And it seems he's going to get just what he's preparing for as Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows walk out onto the stage and begin making their way down the ramp. They waste no time making their way down the ramp. They both eye Punk before they climb onto the apron. Punk cautiously standing back, but still motioning for them to get into the ring, for he's not about to go down without a fight. The crowd is going nuts, and neither the Bullet Club or Punk realize the reason they suddenly grow even louder until suddenly Karl Anderson is yanked off the apron and slammed to the outside by...

{Corey Graves}

It's Matt Sydal! He's come out here to deal with the Bullet Club!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Yes he has Corey, But watch out Punk!

Just as Luke Gallows hops off the apron Punk hadn't realized Fin Balor had gotten back to his feet. Balor turns Punk around, hooks his neck and sets up the Bloody Sunday. But a struggle begins before Punk powers out and picks Balor up onto his shoulders, and without any hesitation drops him with a GTS.

The crowd goes nuts as Punk stands up as tonight's victor, finally getting a win over the Bullet Club. He stands and turns just in time to see Matt Sydal slide into the ring, who is quickly followed by Luke Gallows. Punk and Sydal thinking alike runs to the ropes and back at Gallows before the double drop kick him to the ground. He rolls out of the ring leaving only Punk and Sydal standing in the ring. The two men look at eachother and shake hands before XWL fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 am

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 SdaCpBF

The XWL Universe is in complete shock as the theme of the Phenomenal One began to play throughout the arena, this capacity crowd are in shock because AJ Styles has just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion in the middle of the ring CLEANLY. No Bullet Club, no outsiders, no shenanigans, just a Styles Clash and a 3 count for the Phenomenal One.

Some rebellious AJ Styles fans and Bullet Club fans in the crowd cheer at the top of their lungs in support of AJ's victory, but sadly for them, they're in the minority and their supportive cheers are drowned out by deafening boo's as most of this crowd is displeased with AJ's victory over the Broken World Champion, the crowd's displeasure sure as hell doesn't seem to phase The Phenomenal One as a huge smile is displayed across his face as the referee raises his hand in victory.

(Lillian Garcia)
Here is your winner! The Phenomenal!!! AAAAAJJJJAAAYYYYYY STTTYYLLLLESSS!!!

AJ shrugs off the referee's hand and walks over to the side of the ring nearest to the timekeeper's area and signals for Lillian to come towards the ring, Lillian hesitantly walks over and AJ points to the microphone in her hand and signals for her to hand it over to him, Lillian walks over to the ring and hands over the mic to AJ through the ropes. AJ walks over to the center of the ring and his smile grows bigger as the boo's grow louder.

(AJ Styles)
Judging by your reaction, I can tell that all of you are just absolutely THRILLED with what you've just witnessed!!!

The boo's grow and grow by the second as fans continue to voice their displeasure towards AJ.

(AJ Styles)
Ohhhhh I'm sorry...Are ya'll upset that the Broken King just got knocked off his damn throne? WELL TOO FREAKING BAD!!!! Ya see, I look out there (AJ points towards the fans in attendance) into the eyes of thousands of members of the XWL Universe and not only do I see your clear displeasure over the fact that AJ Styles came out on the winning end tonight, but what's truly shocking to me is that you people seem surprised by it....

AJ stands in place and shakes his head because he truly can't fathom how people would be surprised at him beating the World Heavyweight Champion Broken Matt Hardy, a man who he's already beaten in one on one competition earlier this year.

(AJ Styles)
Ya wanna know who's not surprised at AJ Styles pinning the World Heavyweight Champion? ME!!! BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU PEOPLE FOR MONTHS THAT I AM THE FACE OF XWL!!!! Night after night you entitled bastards buy your $30 tickets and come to these shows and you have the nerve to boo Bullet Club, you boo AJ Styles yet ya'll are the ones who stuck the knife in MY BACK! Ya'll are a bunch of filthy hypocrites if you ask me, but not only are ya'll a bunch of hypocrites, you people are also blind and deaf. You're blind because you fail to see what's right in front of you, the most talented wrestler to ever step through this companies curtain is standing before all of you right now, yet all you people can do is constantly disrespect me and boo me, because of what I did to your golden boy earlier in the year, well you turncoats better just keep the boo's coming cause nothing's gonna change, they'll continue to put people in front of me, and I'll continue to outclass them night and night out to further prove my supremacy in this ring and one by one I'll beat em all and that's something that ya'll are just gonna have to get used too.

The crowd once again shower AJ with a huge amount of boo's and AJ continues to smile and laugh em off.

(AJ Styles)
But not only are all of you blind, you're also deaf because night after night I come out here and I tell the whole entire world just how freaking good I really am. I tell the world just how much I mean to this company whether they like it or not, and you people just laugh me off, you people choose to live in a fantasy land and ignore my proclamations of being the best wrestler in the world today, well let me assure you ladies and gentleman, AJ Styles is the most important man in XWL and if I wasn't? then I wouldn'tve been able to bend the board of directors over backwards to get the contract I did a few months ago. AJ Styles=too much money and revenue for this company for them to have just let me walk, so they had to give me whatever the fuck I wanted so I'd choose to stay here, but that doesn't mean that they weren't pissy afterwards.

AJ runs his hand through his hair before continuing on.

(AJ Styles)
The board of directors have stopped at nothing to shackle me down and shove me to the side as a sort of punishment for making them look like total complete jackasses in regards to my contract negotiations. I held them hostage, I made them cave in to my demands, I made them pay me what I was worth and I've paid the price so to speak ever since. AJ Styles has been passed up time after time when it comes to #1 contenders to the World Heavyweight Championship since Final Stand and as of tonight that officially ENDS!!!

AJ furiously begins to pace around the ring as you can tell that he's clearly hellbent on getting back what he feels he was robbed of.

(AJ Styles)
No longer will I be shackled and tossed to the side, this is MY TIME! and I ain't gonna play second fiddle to a bunch of chumps who ain't even on my level ANY LONGER!!! Layla, board of directors, whoever the hell claims to make the calls around here, I hope you just saw that match because after tonight? there's no debate about who the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship should be after what's just happened tonight, it should be none other than THE PHENOMENAL ONE AJ FREAKIN STYLES!!! So consider this your first and last warning, I'm gonna give ya'll one chance and one chance only to do the right thing and grant me what I've EARNED, or so help me god this company is going to pay the price for your mistakes, and that blood, that blood and those casualties will be on your hands Ms. El and the hands of the suits you work for.

You can tell that AJ was not playing around with his words there, AJ meant what he said and the serious and intense look on his face sure as hell backed it up. You can still feel that AJ's extremely bitter over his Final Stand moment being forever tarnished.

(AJ Styles)
But I'll do this company one favor, I'll give you some time to grant me my shot because quite frankly? I don't want it until after Emergence has passed. Ya see, there's been a thorn in my side, kinda like a cockroach that you stomp out over and over again but it just won't go away? that cockroach is John Cena and I need to put an end to him once and for all before I shift my focus towards taking back the gold that I was robbed of, so John???

(AJ Styles)
LISTEN UP BOY!!!!!!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" echoes through the crowd as the XWL Universe feels that AJ just screwed himself over by calling the experienced veteran Cena "boy".

(AJ Styles)
Here's what's gonna happen ya little fruity pebble punk, next week on Anarchy I'm gonna be sitting in this ring at the negotiating table and we can draw up a contract and make this official, AJ Styles vs John Cena at Emergence and this way John, I can kill 2 birds with one stone, I can pin you AGAIN, and secondly I can erase any doubts in people's minds that AJ Styles needs Bullet Club to win his matches. I sure as hell didn't need my brothers here tonight when I knocked off the World Heavyweight Champion, and I won't need em at Emergence either, but just so that John Cena's little mind can rest easy at night going into that match, I'll go the extra mile just to put your mind at ease Johnny boy, Bullet Club will be BANNED from ringside. It'll just be me, you, the squared circle, and all the precious little members of the Cenation to cheer you on, but just know this John, it still won't be enough. Whether I choose to drop you on your face, or ram my forearm through your skull, it won't matter, the end result will still be the same, AJ Styles will beat John Cena and at the end of the day John? When all is said and done and people look back on our story? The almighty John Cena who was brought in to take my spot in this company, will have been nothing more then AJ Styles' stepping stone back to the top of the mountain where he belongs, and the moral of the story will be that you just can't replace the irreplaceable....

As it looks like AJ is about to speak once again. Out of nowhere The Broken King rises up to his feet, and turns AJ around hitting him with a devastating Broken Fate.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Matt-Hardy-AJ-Styles-12

He gets up quickly to his feet with his arms extended, and laughing to himself as his eyes gaze upon lifeless body of AJ Styles.

How dumb do you have to be to turn your back on The King in his territory?

The Broken King eye's meet with the microphone that was once in the hand of AJ Styles. He bends down picking it up off the ground, and raises it to his lips.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
Tonight, he may have won the battle, but the war shall be mine, and I will prove that after I beat Edge, the soon to be OBSOLETE MULE, at Emergence. I want you to bring everything at me, and trust me Edge shall be no issue. I have beat him once, and I will do it again proving why I am The King, and there is no one that will dare stop me. Not Edge. Not the Club of Bullets. NOT A DAMN PERSON. You think you have knocked off The King, but I still have..

The ref at that moment hands him his World Heavyweight title, and holds his title high above his head.

This.

He places the title on shoulder, and continues to talk looking down upon AJ

I am still the ruler of this kingdom! I am the highest authority, and when I say kneel all of you PEASANTS WILL KNEEL BEFORE YOUR KING, OR JUST LIKE THE STYLES THAT IS AJ I WILL BREAK YOU. Let this be a lesson to anyone who dares try to cross my path. No matter how far you think you are ahead of me I am just that farther ahead of you, because the moment you sit there, and think is the moment I spring into action slay you right where you stand. That is why I am where I am, and why your

The Broken King kneels down looking down at AJ.

Well.. knocked out on the floor, but don't worry PEASANT Edge will join you very soon, and I can not wait to send him out of MY KINGDOM. Everyone shall remember the night Edge was DELETED, and KICKED OUT MY KINGDOM..

The Broken King throws down the microphone, and makes his exit out of the ring. He walks up the ramp backwards hoisting his title high into the air eyes directed at AJ Styles who is on a knee grabbing his head looking right back at The Broken King as we go to commercial break

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:48 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 T1k7KZX

-

-

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a match, and what a victory for Natalya!

[Corey Graves]
I thought Charlotte had her at the end, but once again The Anvilette has proven why she is one of the best in this division today.

Natalya's hand is raised in victory as the fans cheer loud, louder than they did several weeks ago when she defeated Ruby Riot, it could be due to the fact it's a different city, but considering Natalya's story, and the ups and downs of her career, it could also be the fact that the fans are gaining the confidence in her that Downpour erased. At this point, though it doesn't matter how many people cheer, or how loud it is, Natalya's appreciative of the love, it's part of what's helped her keep going. It's a far cry from earlier this year when she was easily the most beloved, but she herself said she couldn't blame people for losing belief in her, she almost did herself. This moment, every moment since when she's been able to defeat the incredible women she's stepped in the ring with, it's healing the wound, it's building the confidence back, it's making Emergence look hopeful. And hope is what she needs because as she stares up with a smile, and sees the briefcase hanging above the ring, she knows it's not as far out of reach as she may have thought.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's eyes are on the prize, but the question remains, can she climb the ladder at Emergence, and claim the opportunity within as her own?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Her determination is a real threat to Ruby Riot, Asuka, and Charlotte Flair, because she wants this, she knows that after falling short at Downpour, it could be the last opportunity she gets.  

[Corey Graves]
Very true, how many times can someone get a shot, and fail?

[Mauro Ranallo]
But through those failures, that fire has grown stronger, and although it nearly went out when she was forced to join The Sisterhood after Hell in a Cell, it reignited with a blaze of fury.

As Charlotte rolls under the ropes to the outside, holding her back, the ring is left to Natalya, whose eyes haven't left the contract hanging above. The cheers remain as constant as suddenly she looks over her shoulder to the outside of the ring, and quickly exits through the ropes, glancing back up in the air for a second more.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
What's she doing?

[Corey Graves]
Your guess is as good as mine.

Within an instant she pulls up the skirt draped over the apron, and begins to search under the ring? Everyone's confused, but a moment later that confusion is cleared up by the sight of The Queen of Harts pulling a Ladder out from under the ring. A pop of louder cheers echoes, as she wastes no time, as she wouldn't if the match were currently taking place, and with all of her strength lifts the ladder up, resting it on the apron for easier support given it's much larger than she is.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 4KAATwP

[Corey Graves]
What in the hell is she going to do with that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Send a message, Corey.

With a quick push, the ladders in the ring, and Natalya slides in after it, her eyes still focused on The Money in The Bank Contract that she'll fight for in 3 weeks at Emergence.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Dygr96b

Hastily she grabs a hold of the ladder, pulling it up, it's heavier than she's used to, given the fact that she's not competed in a match of this type in many years, but eventually she's able to power through it and stands the ladder up. Carefully centering it under the case, she locks the hinges, and looks around, hearing the cheers grow louder. Her eyes dart back to the case, and her hands grab the ladder, starting to climb it's rungs as the cheers grow more and more with each step she takes.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 GffwKuX

Further and further up the ladder, she almost feels like this is Emergence, it's suddenly very real, that if she can do this in 3 weeks, she can leave as The NEW Miss Money in The Bank. Her hands guide up to the last two rungs, and eventually, she's at the top, the case hanging above her head. Her hand inches up, grabbing a hold of it, and instantly you can feel the excitement overwhelm her, just to touch a case with the opportunity it possesses motivates her that much more to make this her reality.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is this perhaps foreshadow of what Emergence looks like?

[Corey Graves]
It'll be a lot different when Ruby, Asuka, and Charlotte are in there with her, but still a powerful statement nonetheless. She's proven she can climb the ladder and grab it, can she do it when it's actually time though?

[Mauro Ranallo]
With the fire that's in her eyes, I'm not sure anything WILL stop her.

[Corey Graves]
A victory over one of the competitors in the match, and a look of what may come at Emergence, Natalya's had a very strong showing tonight, for her sake, I hope she can do it again at Emergence.

The camera pans in showing Natalya standing on the ladder, The Miss Money in The Bank Briefcase resting in her palm as a smile lights up her face. That smile grows even brighter once a "Natalya! Natalya! Natalya!" chant breaks out. She knows it's one thing to do it tonight, and to do it at Emergence, but tonight...to be this close to it, to hold it in the palm of her hand, to stand at the top of the ladder just as she hopes to in The Money in The Bank Ladder Match, it's a feeling she will carry with her in the match itself. But alas, as they usually are, this moment will be short lived, because suddenly.....

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look Corey, Charlottes made it to he feet.

[Corey Graves]
That's not all Mauro, it looks like she's about to climb back into the ring with Natalya.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Why though Corey? She lost fair and square to the woman she challenge.....OH MY GOD, NATTIE WATCH OUT!

But sadly Mauro's cries go unheard as the crowd continues to chant and cheer for Natalya. Charlotte has by now climbed into the ring unnoticed by Nattie, but the crowd explodes when they see Charlotte. Charolette looks from the feet of the ladder and slowly moves her gaze up until it is locked on Nattie and the MMITB briefcase. Then Charlottes eyes begin to glow with anger realizing Natalya actually thinks she can win at Emergence. Charlotte, almost instinctively, grabs hold to the ladder and uses every bit of strength she has to push the ladder until it finally tumbles over. Nattie falls to the matt, but hits the top rope on her way down. She bounces off of them, flying around, but just before she falls to the ground a BIG boot is planted right between her eyes. Nattie falls to the ground, possibly knocked out, and Charlotte just looks down at her lifeless body. A smile begins to emerge onto her face as she extends her arms, welcoming the cheers and boos as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Charlotte-flair-wwe-092115-youtube-ftr_dmefuiychxft1hfqza4319eud

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 DADoL8n XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 NKRIpKp

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 LNeFQUN XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 WvXH11e

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I  KICK OUT

[Corey Graves]
Unbelievable, HOW DID SYDAL KICK OUT?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last week AJ Styles, and everyone else asked ourselves that very question numerous times. Dean Ambrose is absolutely flabbergasted by Sydal's resilience.

Shouting at the referee, angry, flustered, growing redder with rage by the second Dean shakes his head and covers him again, this time gripping both of Sydal's legs with his arms pulling off a much deeper cover...

T- NO! HE GETS HIS SHOULDER UP TO A MASSIVE POP!

[Corey Graves]
AGAIN?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And this time, I think Dean may have made a grave error...

We find out why Mauro came to that conclusion when Dean immediately grabs at his arm following Sydal's energetic kick out. Sydal much like last week against The Leader of The Bullet Club has carried on the technical side tonight, focusing on the arm of Dean Ambrose given its the source of most of his offense. And while Dean's tried to act like it's not given him any hassle throughout the match, this moment right now reveals that it, in fact, has, and is. Frustrated he does what a man like Dean Ambrose does, he punches his arm as hard as he can, trying to numb the pain just long enough to finish Sydal. Matt's on the cusp of defeat, surely if he's driven into the mat with another Dirty Deeds he's done for, right?

[Corey Graves]
I have to give credit where it's due, Matt Sydal is so versed in ways to defeat someone, he flies better than most, he grounds you in ways you don't think he can, and his wit in those ropes is second to none. He was able to dissect AJ's arm last week to pull off the upset over The Bullet Club, and he's poised to bring forth a repeat with Dean Ambrose.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course, Dean is a bit more unhinged than AJ Styles, perhaps he's able to withstand the pain long enough to deliver the finishing blow?

Without hesitation, Dean yanks Sydal to his feet, double underhooks the arms...but immediately spasms, giving The Golden One his opportunity to kick his legs up, forcing the momentum in his favor enough to lock them around Dean's arms, and power him to the canvas with a crucifix pin!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The bad arm is pinned to the mat, this might be it!

[Corey Graves]
Come on Dean, don't let The Bullet Club fall victim to this guy for a second week in a row!

With cheers growing louder and louder, the referee counts, Dean frantically trying to push up with his arms throughout the cover, but the damage is done, he doesn't have enough strength in the arm after everything Sydal's done to it...

3!!!!!

The fans pop as Dean finally struggles out of the pin, but he's too late, The Golden Ticket has punched his way to a victory, and before Dean can even react, which we can assume would have been physically, Sydal rolls out of the ring with a grin on his face, the referee rushing after him to raise his hand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
For over a month The Bullet Club has defined Anarchy, laying waste to everyone in their path, but tonight is a rare occurrence, a changing of the guard, that all came to be due to what transpired when Matt Sydal & CM Punk finally put their egos aside and joined forces against The Bullet Club.

[Corey Graves]
Alone they're great, but the numbers were too much, and tonight..Sydal saved Punk from falling victim to another defeat, and now Sydal himself has pinned yet another member, AJ last week, Dean tonight...the momentum is finally falling in their favor, which to me...spells bad news because, with a group as powerful as The Bullet Club, they will not let this go without consequence.

All Dean can do is foam at the mouth as he grabs at his arm, the camera pans out to show Sydal mocking him and The Bullet Club, by shaping his fingers into the shape of a gun, aiming it at Dean's arm, and with a wink, "fires" it mouthing "BULLSEYE!" as the cameras fade from a triumphant Matt Sydal.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 ToAl22s

XWL returns to the arena, all the fans anxiously waiting for  the main event to take place, the restrooms and concessions: a ghost town, every seat in the arena was filled and were waiting for the  arrival of the Dead Man, the Elite Champion, the god of death. While the fans waited, they also seemed to be a little uneasy because one thought that ran across the mind of their minds was, who was actually brave enough to take on The Undertaker. They would soon find out as the lights dropped low.

Lightning slammed in the middle of the ring, while the gong sounded and the light's were completely blacked out; there was no vision period, not a man could see their hand in front of them. But after that gong, the light's were only out for a few seconds, long enough for the bolt of lightning. However, though the light's were out for a short time, when the lights came back up, The Undertaker was in the ring, his championship shining around his waist. Undertaker already had his coat off and his hat was still on and as he stood there his head was looking towards the ground. To this sight, the fans gave an ovation because that was quite impressive to see, even though this has been Undertaker's preferred entrance for weeks now. As the Undertaker stood in the ring with his hat blocking his eyes, and his Elite Championship around his waist, the Undertaker reaches one hand to the back of his hat and the other at the front.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 7195

Undertaker was ready for combat and after he removed his hat, lightning sounded and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Undertaker then turned his gaze to the front of the ramp, and paced back and forth almost wildly-- his mood seemed different. Undertaker's blood seemed not to boil, but it was as if he was eager to do battle, Undertaker's eyes held focus, but rage and fury hid well underneath, as he waited and after just a few moments, the Undertaker stopped in his place to and now his blood boiled because of his opponent for tonight.

As that tune sounded, The Undertaker stopped pacing and leaned on the top rope-- pushing down with both hands, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Now his eyes held a very intense rage, but in Undertaker's mind the only question was, who is next to be buried. He soon revealed himself with walking through  the curtain and looking The Undertaker straight in the eyes.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 F829edb5ad39545497d5481c216d77e5

Sami Callihan, pointed at The Undertaker at the top of the ramp and yelled at him pertaining some unfinished business with him. After this Callihan, marched down that ramp keeping eye contact all the way down and as he stepped into those ropes, it was almost like he propelled himself in the ring because he slammed his chest into The Undertaker, who returned with a bump of his own and the two were face to face. Callihan showed no intention of backing down, or that he was scared. He had a bone to pick. After a moment, these two looked ready to kill each other and the ref had no choice but to step in and separate the two into different corners. After a moment the ref took the Undertaker's title and held it high in the air.

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_dDKlZJ8uZ8sVmh6L-Uq5LdwESQA7GGEc9ViH6qBd0XCuobBL

It was after this, that the two men were prepared to fight, and the ref ran the bell for this Elite Championship match, and battle between the Bullet Club and The Undertaker to begin.

Spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017
Page 1 of 1