Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Tag Teams in XWL?

Go down 
+8
Brandon
TheFilthParade
Shug
xshardx
Bang
TheKrzyOne
Austin
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tag Teams?
Yes
Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
No
Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Maybe, If We Can Get 4-5 Teams Going
Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, for one I am going no where with Aries. For 2, I would like to tag with someone and maybe if we can get 4 or 5 teams going, I was thinking about having a tag division. So, why don't we give it a shot eh? Also, please dont hate on me for posting this, just saying my view on XWL on the pros and cons.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 am

Adam wrote:
We would have tag titles now if it wasn't for Adam and Red leaving last year when they were about to be brought in, fuck them.

Yeah lets go hunt those faggots down, it's all their fault.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 am

E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:
We would have tag titles now if it wasn't for Adam and Red leaving last year when they were about to be brought in, fuck them.

No way for an owner to be talking. I vote that you get removed and Zander takes charge of the entire league, hopefully you learn your lesson.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 am

Shuggz wrote:
E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:

No way for an owner to be talking. I vote that you get removed and Zander takes charge of the entire league, hopefully you learn your lesson.

Yeah well it's 7:11 am in the morning and you're a doody head.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 am

It'd be great but normal Tag Matches cause problems allot with getting them done, So trying to base an entire division on it would be hard, especially considering there is only about 3 teams.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 am

E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Tumblr_lqc7wiMbti1qc9exr
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 am

Shuggz wrote:
E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 FSlxU

Since Photobucket wasn't showing the awesomeness of that gif I re-uploaded it for ya hug
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 am

Shuggz wrote:
E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:

fuck off
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 am

I tag division in my opinion would be awesome and I would put Sting in dere for a team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 am

TBK wrote:
Yo RCP let's tag, RVD and TBK, we could use this theme

lol
lmao lol
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 am

This will never happen unless 8-10 people deiced to make at least 4 or 5 teams that they will STICK with.

Last edited by Nightman on Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xshardx
Jobber
xshardx

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

I know i would stick with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

Well, I'll form a team with BOTH my people. Not going anywhere so I'm ALLLLLLLLLLL for tag teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:31 am

CoolVikings69 wrote:
Well, I'll form a team with BOTH my people. Not going anywhere so I'm ALLLLLLLLLLL for tag teams.

xshardx wrote:

Boom, Hunico and Cara, there's a team. Wink
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 am

RCP wrote:
CoolVikings69 wrote:

xshardx wrote:

Boom, Hunico and Cara, there's a team. Wink

tbh, that would be pretty cool if you guys managed to stay active as a team
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:46 am

Since every single admin has weighed in with their thoughts, it's about time I did too. Basically, I agree with all the admins, and some of the more "experienced" (time they've been here) users. Here's the way I see it, I've ALWAYS been a fan of tag teams in leagues. Hell, even before I officially joined the roster and just helped "behind the scene's David and I tried to push for tag teams to get out there, and tag titles. However, as the other admins have said, things fall flat for numerous reasons and, it just never works out. I'm gonna lay down some guidelines that I believe everyone should look over before we decide whether to do this.

1) Both members of the team MUST be sure they want to be in a team together. No trying to convince each other, if one isn't sure, or flat out doesn't wanna do it, it's not happening (them becoming a team)
2) The teams that do form MUST prove to us (all admins especially David and myself) that you want to stick with a division. That means that you must promo and do your matches when booked in them.
3) IF we have to, we'll come up with specific rules when in tag matches, that you have to follow. Breaking these rules once and a while is okay but, an excessive breaking of them, will discourage the fun in these matches, thus making us regret allowing the teams.

As a whole, we'll probably have a meeting in a few days, to determine where things go from here but, if we're gonna make this work you guys not only have to but you MUST follow the guidelines above, and stick with it, or else this isn't happening. Thank you for your time.

Fn
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:52 am

i hadn't weighed in my thoughts, but i will now Wink . Personally i would love a tag division but it's all about you guys, like whats being said we would have to see that you guys would prove it would work. We would have to see a good amount of teams which would promo weekly and then you guys could do that for a month or two to prove it would work we would have to see then about bringing a tag division in then.
Back to top Go down
xshardx
Jobber
xshardx

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 am

thats not bad hunico and sin cara both in sin attires but one blue another black yeah Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am

I would like to see this happen but.... it most likely isn't ....
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 am

Pjay your avatar is WAY too big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 am

Penguin wrote:

you don't tell mark henry shit Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 2kyxg
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 am

Adam wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Thanks for taking the hit for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 am

lmao damn its huge.... fixing that....
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 am

Penguin wrote:
Adam wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You don't tell mark henry shit Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 JNnjp
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 am

Austin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Adam wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You don't tell mark henry shit Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 JNnjp

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 am

Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Tumblr_lou0p2Rc3K1qa4qvto1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Teams in XWL?   Tag Teams in XWL? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Teams in XWL?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next