Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017

Go down 
+12
LazyEye513
T-Roll
GamerShane31
Taco
XxExoReaPerxX
Zack
Pringle96`
imagohard2nite
Stunner
Harmon
P.R Son
Kyle
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:00 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.    A Golden Chance At Success Seized On The Grandest Stage Of Them All!

The biggest night of our year. The most coveted prize in our industry. A battle for gold. A war was waged between two bitter rivals in Matt Sydal and AJ Styles. Both men tore the roof of the place. The most shocking part of it all though? Someone‘s golden opportunity has been seized and the era of Truth begins tonight. He‘s proclaimed to have the golden truth and that he would make a statement at Final Stand and make a statement he did. The question left on everyone‘s minds is what‘s for our new World Heavyweight Champion. The only thing that can be said is a dose of Truth will be spoken tonight. Tune in to find out what he has to say!

2.  Sister Aprils Dominance Continues. Or.. Does It?

If there’s one thing to say about the Women of the XWL Universe it’s that their division has been on fire as of late. Each women trying their best to outdo one another. While one woman sits atop. Proving each week that the destruction she promises will always come to fruition. Final Stand was no different. Yet again Sister April has remained queen of the Women’s Division. Leaving a sour taste in a few of the women’s mouths. Natalya especially has been somewhat of a thorn in her side. The one question remains, as things built to a big explosion at the show of shows, are things over between these two or are tensions as high as ever? Tune in to find out!

3.   The Beast Incarnate Conquers The Straight-Edge Superstar!

Often referred two as two of the most dominant men that have ever stepped into this ring. A war upon wars was waged as tensions rised for weeks. Former protégé of Paul Heyman, CM Punk vowed he’s had Brock Lesnar’s number and knew what it took to slay the beast. All the while Paul Heyman laid claim that nobody can topple his beast and that Punk is a shell of the man he used to be. These two men stepped into the ring and in what was a shocking turn of events, and possibly THE quickest championship win in quite some time The Conquerer stepped out the victor. Needless to say Punk can’t be too happy but, in a surprising turn, Lesnar appears to be less than thrilled with capturing the coveted title by tossing it to the ground. As we tune in tonight many fans wonder just what’s Lesnar’s goal as the new champion. Is he ELITE among the elite and will he defend that championship with honor. Or will Lesnar’s path of destruction continue as he has his eye’s on a bigger prize? Many questions left ahead. Stay tuned as we look for the answers!  

4.  After An InZayn Bout LETs Go On A Rise With A New IC Champ...

Needless to say things for Sami Zayn leading up to Final Stand were.. Less than pleasant for the aspiring champion. Facing off against not only an undefeated man, but, perhaps one of the most crazed men we’ve ever seen step foot into an XWL ring as the match came to a close the whole universe was shocked to see that despite insurmountable odds stacked against him Sami Zayn persevered and managed to tranquilize the hunter that had been stalking him for months. After putting away his most vicious foe the question remains what’s next for the newly crowned champion and is Kruger gone for good? As the dust settled Zayn’s confidence has surely risen. So join us in finding out his next journey tonight!

5.  A Brother DELTED As A WONDERFUL Opportunity Arises

Final Stand was full of twist and turns but nothing seemed to be more bizarre than a Broken Brother’s brilliance trying to get his brother to see the error of his ways. Matt Hardy has been classed as a unique man as of late. Teleporting to various locations in his quest to obtain any and all championships in his self-proclaimed Expedition For Gold.. But perhaps the biggest shot at gold.. Came when his broken brilliance proved to not be as broken as he lets on. As Broken Matt managed to survive the chaotic Final Standoff and do what he promised. Delete all his competition. With vanguard by his side the question remains. Who will be DELETED. Space.. Time.. Can’t seem to hold him. What’s next for the broken one? Whatever it will be I’m sure it will be.. WONDERFUL!  

R-Truth‘s Champion Coronation
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 8G8BVGS

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Q01OmPy 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 UbKYwzp

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 BhZXPi8 Kevin Owens

Women’s Championship Celebration
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 UlD6JrO

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 EaMqIef 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Vk87Cd8

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 YHhHhVP 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 N0HYlUJ

Normal Match
Luke Harper 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 PIURm0u

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 FNVxagt 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 4zmjhal

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Qm7tiU2 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 QaittJW

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 2MDKLNt 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 YSt8EVs

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 NZHKYCm ???

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 4q2U9we 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 R37QDAR

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 5tOg2pf Crazzy Steve

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 RpkLp1e 1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 NIEyM8A

MAIN-EVENT

TBA

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Opening promo will be coming soon so please wait to post anything until that's up.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Anarchy is now live, but no fireworks to start the show. However we do see a piano at the top of the ramp. A couple of seconds go by and the crowd grows loud as Reby Hard steps out onto the stage. She takes her seat at the chair in front of the piano, and a ring hand adjust her dress to lay across the floor as she fixes her hair.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 VnQpxo

.:Corey Graves:.
It looks like we are kicking off Anarchy with the Broken One himself Matt Hardy. The winner of the Final Stand-Off!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Final Stand was a great night for Broken Matt Hardy not only did he win the Final Stand-Off like you mentioned Corey, but he went on to defeat his own brother, and accomplished what he set out to do months ago, but what better place to do then on the grandest stage of them all! Final Stand!

She begins playing the all to familiar theme of Broken Matt Hardy in the matter of seconds Broken Matt emerges from the curtain, with his arms extended, to mixed reactions from the XWL universe.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 ZObiTr

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
AHAHAHA YES! WONDERFUL! Your mastery of eighty-eight keys is ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!

Broken Matt begins making his way down the ramp, and starts doing his DELETE taunt. The fans join in, and chant DELETE out loud.

These fans joining in on this infectious chant that is sweeping the XWL Universe by storm.

He now stands before the ring, and turns left. He walks up the steel steps, and grabs onto the ropes walking onto the apron. He directs his attention to the crowd spreading his arms out wide, and laughs aloud as the crowd grows louder for him. He steps into the ring, and is handed a microphone by the referee. Broken Matt takes the microphone in, and locks it into a firm grasp. He raises the microphone up to his lips, and begins talking.

Thank you for that warm welcome. Now allow me to welcome you all to Xtreme DELETION AHAHAHAHA YES! As you all know I had the most brilliant night of my career in this vessel at Final Stand. I did what no mere normal human being can do. I defied all the odds as the Seven Deities pushed me, motivated me, and showed me the light at the end of the tunnel as I am destined for greatness, yes. I am the diamond they continue to polish as my soul is the greatest creation as it has been around for more than two thousand years, yes. Now with my GLORIOUS victory within the Final Stand-Off a clear image has been implanted in my head as the light at the end of the tunnel has been revealed to be the glistening shine of gold, and that gold as of the moment is wrapped around the waist of the Golden One Who Tells The Truth.

Broken Matt pauses as the fans cheer at the mere mention of R Truth.

And I would like take this moment to congratulate him on his monumental win with an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL cash in on the Phenomenal spot monkey. I remembered when I first saw you come back into this company I looked into your eyes, and I saw pure fire. I knew one day that our paths would cross, and we would do battle of great importance. What's quite humorous to myself Golden One as I look into your soul I realize I know who you. You soul maybe not as old as mine, but believe it or not we were friends hundreds of years ago. I even remember your name Scodrick, yes. We had many great adventures together during your time my dear friend. I am sure you have no recollection of any of these events that transpired, because you have not tapped into your brain, and unlock your hidden potential in the ways that I have to gain full access to my brain giving me my Broken brilliance, but this all wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Brother Nero..

Broken Matt has a look of disgust as he mentions Brother Nero's name as Brother Nero's name gets a mixed reaction.

I wonder If Jeff Har... I mean Brother Nero is even in the building tonight you gotta think he maybe a little embarrassed to show his face after his big loss to his brother now he belong to Broken Matt Hardy..

I wish for you to come out here Brother Nero, and show the world what an OBSOLETE MULE LOOKS LIKE.

Jeff Hard walks out onto the stage in a pink jacket, and jeans. Jeff Hardy gets a great reaction from the crowd as he steps out onto the stage, and this bring a bit of anger into the face of Broken Matt.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Jeff_20Hardy.0

Brother Nero pulls his hood over at an attempt to hide his shame from his loyal creatures of the night as they still show their love for him .

No... STOP IT! Stop the music now. He is an OBOSLETE MULE. He does not get music. Now Brother Nero please continue your walk down the ramp, and get in this ring with me.

Brother Nero now walking down the ramp with Reby Hardy not to far behind being booed at as she is yelling only one word as Brother Nero walks down the ramp

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Tumblr_oa8z2lSnTO1s05wxzo1_500

.:Reby Hardy:.
OBSOLETE! OBSOLETE! OBSOLETE...

Brother Nero gets onto the apron, and climbs into the ring where Broken Matt is waiting for him.

Brother Nero I'd knew you'd come! Now that I am your master you have a long road to redemption to even be welcomed back into The Hardy family, and right now everyone out here knows your on the outside looking in.

The fans booing grows louder,  and look of slights shock crosses the face of Broken Matt as he hears the fans boo his actions, but still he continues on.

You have to prove your worth, but You shall never ever be refereed as Jeff Hardy ever a gain. From this day forward you shall be BROTHER NERO! I want you to understand Brother Nero I am in control of you for the rest of your days until you have been redeemed. You have a terrible addiction of being spot monkey just like The Golden Spot monkey

The cameras switches to reveal Matt Sydal, who gets a big pop from XWL Universe, sitting in the crowd holding his golden ticket with a slight smirk on his face, and Broken Matt notices him and cuts his sentence short. Broken Matt walks closer to the side of the ring that Matt Sydal is sitting.

Oh look.. The monkey has gotten a ticket for some strange reason when he works for this company. I will never understand why you monkeys always do something for the spot putting your body on the line like that that just to get some type of cheap pop is ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING. It makes me sick to my stomach to see all these flips, and cheap tricks done by you and, The Phenomenal Spot monkey.

Broken Matt turns, and address the crowd as the boo the Broken One for talking down to Matt Sydal.

All throughout their career's they have had injuries, because they indulge in their addictions using their own bodies as a weapon, and that is something Brother Nero you will not be allowed to do from here on out. If you don't comply I WILL DELETE YOU, and your vessel from EXISTENCE YEAAHAHAHHAHHAHAS!

The boos are so deafening when Broken Matt goes to speak that he has to wait until the crowd dies down again before speaking.

I do hope I make myself clear mule, and also... I have some clothes for to start wrestling in they shall be waiting for you in your locker room. I can not wait to see how you handle this will you defy now get out of my sight you OBSOLETE MULE...

Brother Nero looks around a sadly, and slowly walks over to the ropes then exits out of the ring. Broken Matt extends his arms out wide, and laughs to himself watching Brother Nero follow his every command. It is clear that the fans may have turned their backs on the Broken One as the boos still raining down from every direction.

Go on mule!

Jeff Hardy walks backs up the ramp, and doesn't look back at Matt who is watching on. The fans are beginning to chant, "Please, don't go" as Jeff Hardy gets to the top of the ramp, and makes his exit.

Now that we have that mule out of the picture for the time being.

The fans showing their displeasement, by booing, at the way Broken Matt has treated Brother Nero in the last couple of minutes.

We may continue, and have a WONDERFUL night! Please indulge yourselves in the snacks that they may have at the snack bar available for purchase as you all seem quite cranky, and maybe a good patty between two buns could help turn all the frowns out there tonight upside down into a smile! In fact... I think I shall go procure myself one now, but there better not be a drop of mustard upon my patty between two buns.. I hate mustard...

Broken Matt's theme to start playing as he makes his exit out of the ring, and starts walking out the ramp, it's at this point that we shift to another camera which shows Renee Young making her way over to the barricade, where Matt Sydal sits with a swarm of fans around him. As the man who will challenge for The World Heavyweight Championship at Downpour eluded to earlier, it's slightly confusing why he's sitting in the audience as if Sydal were just another member of The XWL Universe, so Renee approaches him reflecting that confusion.

.:Renee Young:.
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's hear it for The Superstar of The Year....Matt Sydal!!

The building comes alive even more, cheers especially loud around him where fans are dangerously invading his personal space. Matt just smiles waving to everyone much like he's already been doing since taking his seat. It's been a rough 24 hours no doubt, he walked into the showcase of the immortals as World Heavyweight Champion, but that isn't how he left it.

Matt it's a pleasure to see you out here, I'm sure The XWL Universe is thrilled to see their Golden Ticket within reach like this, to sit with them to watch tonight's fallout of Final Stand...but I have to ask, why are you sitting in the audience tonight? Are you not taking part in tonight's show? Perhaps your injury has been reaggravated from last nights all out war with The Phenomenal One?

Matt gets up from his seat nodding along with what Renee said, he uses his index finger to guide the mic closer to him, then he clears his throat and flashes a slight grin at all of her questions.

.:Matt Sydal:.
Ask yourself this, if you had the choice, why wouldn't you be out here? The energy is electric, we're hot off the BIGGEST show of the year, the crowd is always the hottest the night after Final Stand, and you know...as performers, we never get a chance to truly take that in. To take a step back, and just...enjoy what tonight is sure to bring. I mean did you see what we just saw kick off the show?

I did indeed, what do you have to say to Matt Hardy, the man who won the inaugural Stand-Off, and will challenge The World Heavyweight Champion at Downpour, for the remarks he made in your direction?

Sorry, what was that? I was just remembering last month when I rendered him obsolete with the most spotted monkey in my arsenal, The Golden Star Press. Ah yes, that was just wonderful, wasn't it? But really, kudos to him for last night, he proved he's more than some deranged maniac, he's a real threat...you know, to a degree of course.

Last night you unfortunately lost your championship, but you are entitled to a rematch, have you given any thought as to if you're going to invoke it, and when?

Last night was unfortunate, but here's the funny thing about it, AJ may have won, but in this moment, right now...ask yourself, who the REAL winner was? He beat me straight up, and I won't deny he proved he's more than just, well..a really terrible human being. But he isn't The World Heavyweight Champion right now, is he? No, he wasn't prepared for the "golden opportunity" and because of that, not only is he no longer champion, he's out of the conversation. The same, however, cannot be said for me, no...I'm still VERY much in the conversation. Which leads me to one question, when do I reclaim the championship I took to heights no one has yet to pass?

Well, when do you try to reclaim The World Title?

I guess we'll see, won't we? I'm enjoying myself right now, watching the festivities of the evening, but maybe I get bored, maybe I run out of popcorn, maybe my soda needs a refill, and as I'm waiting in line I get the urge to head straight to Layla's office and get my rematch, right HERE, TONIGHT!

As those words echo throughout the building, cheers get louder, and excitement builds. Matt smirks, knowing full well what he's done, and he's proud to add that hype, to build the anticipation to everything ahead that much more. They're so excited that eventually, the cheers shift into a resounding "YES! YES! YES!" chant.

They seem to want it, and you know, while it's only been 24 hours, I've gotta admit. I'm kinda suffering from a severe case of separation anxiety. I'm trying to fill the void with buttery goodness, and carbonated comfort, but...how long can I really sit here while another man has my championship? With that said, I would like to extend my sincerest congratulations to our new World Heavyweight Champion, R-Truth.  We've had our differences, he completely lacks any sense of originality, or the ability to look as good in gold as I do, but when you talk about seizing opportunity and going after what you want, no matter how long it takes, or how grueling the journey is to get there, that has my respect. With that in mind, I respectfully hope when I take back what's mine, with my own "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" he's as happy for me, as I am for him in this moment. He's my brother in gold, and R-Truth...if it couldn't be me, you deserve it, buddy. "THEY" didn't stop you, JBL didn't stop you, AJ Styles didn't stop you, no no no...they didn't, I WILL! You know, later...down the line, maybe sixty minutes from now, the clock is ticking you know...but don't worry about that right now, you won that fair and square, and we're all proud of you for it. Aren't we guys?

As he starts throwing his arms up, looking on all sides of the crowd, he ramps up the cheers, getting louder and louder, and once they're as loud as he likes, he starts shouting into Renee's microphone.

HE'S THE TRUTH!

The fans join along quite quickly "HE'S THE TRUTH!" mirroring the chant that brought us to the end of Final Stand when an emotional R-Truth stood as World Heavyweight Champion. With enthusiasm, and a smile on his face, as if he were legitimately proud of Truth, Matt Sydal continues to lead the fans in the "HE'S THE TRUTH!" chant until we fade to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Mere moments after returning from a commercial break the arena goes completely dark and XWL universe are treated to the sound of Evil Ways as it begins to flow through the airwaves within the arena. Rather then shower the Phenomenal One with boo's like they normally would, the fans just go silent and listen to the amazingness of AJ's theme. We don't know whether this is due to the fans just being exhausted from booing AJ so hard at Final Stand, or if perhaps the XWL universe has gained some respect for the Phenomenal One after the war he went through with Matt Sydal at Final Stand, either way the fact remains, the fans remain nearly silent as AJ Styles makes his way out onto the stage in street clothes and with his traditional hood covering his head. Only a dim white light illuminates AJ on stage, the rest of the arena is covered in complete darkness except for speckles of light coming from the lights on members of the XWL universe' phones.

Rather then proceed with his traditional entrance with pyro, AJ just continues to slowly walk down the ramp and towards the ring to the beat of the music. It's almost as if he's limping slightly, and after that war between himself and Matt Sydal at Final Stand, we wouldn't be surprised if the Phenomenal One is nursing more then a few injuries here tonight. AJ turns the corner and slowly ascends the steps before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. AJ stands in the center of the ring with surrounded by darkness with the hood still covering his head and only the dim white spotlight illuminating him from above. AJ pulls something out of his jacket pocket which appears to be a mic and begins to raise it to his mouth as his theme slowly dies off.

(AJ Styles)
At this time, I would like to call our general manager Ms. Layla El to the ring...

The fans are somewhat confused with what they're seeing, why is AJ calling Layla out to the ring? why is it sill so damn dark in here? hopefully we get answers to both of those questions soon enough.

The crowd pops for the theme of the fan favorite XWL GM Layla as she makes her way out onto the stage, she smiles and waves to the fans as she makes her way down to the ring. AJ meanwhile, just stands completely still in the center of the ring, not even turning to face Layla who's making her way down the ramp, he just stands still with the dim white light still being the only thing that illuminates the area around him while the rest of the arena has colorful and flashy lights going off for Layla's entrance. Layla walks up the steps and enters the ring where she proceeds to approach the Phenomenal One who has still not even turned slightly to face the GM. Layla lifts the mic to her mouth and prepares to attempt get to the bottom of just exactly why the Phenomenal One has called her out to the ring tonight.

(Layla)
AJ, how may I help you this evening?

Suddenly in an instant AJ flips his hood back and turns to Layla causing the dim white light to disappear and the normal arena lights to turn back on, the look on AJ's face is unbelievably intense with some clear rage thrown in.

(AJ Styles)
How can you help me this evening? I'll tell you how, by finally giving me the freaking respect that I deserve around here!!! All week long I've called your phone, I've had my agent call your phone, I even went as far as to get in contact with XWL headquarters and ya know what I got EVERY SINGLE TIME??? THE FREAKING RUN AROUND!!!! That's how you treat one of the two men responsible for earning this company MILLIONS in revenue last week? that's how you treat me? You pride yourself on being a good general manager and you constantly say that at the end of the day you will give the people what they want and do what's best for XWL, so let me ask you? is treating your talent in this manner what's best for XWL???

AJ runs his hand through his hair before resuming speaking.

(AJ Styles)
In the monthly talent meetings you always stand there and say, "if the talent have any issues, come directly to me and I'll help tackle whatever issues we may have." Welp that's exactly what AJ Styles did, I tried to get ahold of you all week and got the run around at every corner, so tell me Layla, just what in the hell is that huh??? Is that how you wanna treat the talent these days? by simply ignoring em???

(Layla)
Look AJ, I understand your upset and have some understandable complaints there, but you realize we didn't have to do this out here in public right? My office is right backstage, why didn't you just come to my office to address these issues in private?

(AJ Styles)
Are you freaking kidding me??? that's your response to what I just said to you? Did you listen to a word I just said? I spent the WHOLE GODDAMN WEEK TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YOU!!! Do you realize the roller coaster of a week I've had??? I was not about to go stand outside your office for 2 hours just hoping you'd answer my knock at the door, nah, we're far beyond that now Layla, I wanted the whole entire world to know how I've been treated by yourself, and this companies board of directors who have ALL seemingly ignored me and given me the damn run around treatment over the last week.

(AJ Styles)
I'm not some guy drooling over you and trying to take you out on a date, I'm not some low card newbie trying to hound the board of directors because I don't like my pay around here, I'm a guy who just main evented the BIGGEST SHOW IN XWL HISTORY and more importantly I am a talent with a legit concern to bring up to the management around here and I've been given the freaking shaft, and quite frankly I've had just about enough of it.

(Layla)
Look AJ, I understand you're upset, but you need to understand that the whole world doesn't revolve around AJ Styles, I have an ENTIRE locker room full of superstars to keep track of and manage. I have a whole production crew, catering crew, ringside staff, and many others to manage around here, and coming off our biggest show in our history, yeah it was an extremely busy and exhausting week, so I apologize that I wasn't able to hear your complaints during that time, but I'm here now, so how about we go backstage and we'll handle these issues in private.

(AJ Styles)
I get it, you're a busy lady, but look if you can't handle the heat, then get out of the freakin kitchen. What you have to deal with on a nightly basis is NOTHING compared to what me and the superstars in this company put ourselves through night in and night out, what you do, is a freaking cakewalk, so don't stand there and act as though you couldn't respond to one text or phone call, or have one of your assistants do it for you, because we all know you damn well could've, you just didn't wanna deal with me, you didn't wanna hear what the Phenomenal One has to say, well I'm here now, and now YOU'RE gonna deal with me and what I have to say whether you like it or not.

(Layla)
Look AJ, I don't particularly appreciate the tone you're taking up with me at the moment, however, since at the end of the day I failed you when you needed me most and the fact that I'm ultimately responsible for talent relations, I'm gonna go ahead and let you air your grievances in front of the whole world right now, so what's on your mind.

(AJ Styles)
Oh I don't know Layla, the weather, politics, the fact I ran out of cheese when making a grilled cheese this morning, or, HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WON THE FREAKING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE MAIN EVENT OF THE BIGGEST SHOW IN HISTORY, YET I STAND HERE TONIGHT, MERELY 1 WEEK LATER, WITH NO TITLE IN MY POSSESSION!!!!

(Layla)
AJ, AJ, why don't ya just calm down, and take a breather...

(AJ Styles)
NO!!!! I'm not going to calm down Layla. Tell me this, how in the world does a man go from the top of the mountain, to rock bottom in less than a week around here??? I'm pissed about that, but ultimately, that's not the problem, the problem is, I now find myself stranded down here at rock bottom and there's seemingly NO FREAKING LADDER TO CLIMB BACK UP THE MOUNTAIN!!!! Do you care to explain to me how that works huh??? How did I go from ending Final Stand as the World Champion, to standing here tonight empty handed with NO CHANCE AT REDEEMING MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ paces around the ring seething in anger before continuing.

(AJ Styles)
I don't know if you noticed, but Me and Matt, we KILLED each other at Final Stand, and ultimately I proved to be the better man on that evening. I proved to the world without a shadow of a doubt, that I am the BEST WRESTLER ON THIS PLANET!!! Yet somehow, because a cheap knockoff of Matt Sydal came down to the ring and handed over a briefcase, all of my hard work was for NOTHING! The year's worth of bust ass hard work and effort just to get to Final Stand and create a Final Stand moment, all of it washed away and gone because of a guy capitalizing on an AJ Styles who just went through a war that lasted over an hour, and guess what? HE STILL BARELY BEAT ME!!! R-Truth isn't even in the top 50 best wrestlers on this planet, yet he is somehow able to call himself World Heavyweight Champion while I stand here tonight with NOTHING.

AJ continues to boil over with anger while pacing around the ring.

(AJ Styles)
But like I said, ultimately, although hard to swallow, I can deal with that, because I know, one on one, a fresh AJ Styles would EMBARRASS a fresh R-Truth, no doubt in my mind, but as I was told via text from the board of directors while I was on the road heading back to my hotel, I will not be getting a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship. Just how? FREAKING HOW????? How does Matt get a rematch yet I don't, hell I don't even get a chance to fight Matt to see who deserves to be the #1 contender around here more, no Instead I continue to get more of the same that I got from you and the board, the shaft!!!!

(Layla)
Look AJ, things are complicated but......

AJ cuts off Layla mid sentence.

(AJ Styles)
No no no, let me stop you right there, it's not complicated, R-Truth, can't hold a candle to me, Broken Matt is in another freaking universe for god sakes, but if he was in my universe, I'd take that stupid little hair of his clean off with my forearm. Neither of those 2 are on my level, yet they find themselves on a collision course for a World Title match at Downpour, like are you freaking kidding me? this is what you and the board are willing to stoop to due to ya'lls sheer dislike for me? You're willing to railroad me to the side and keep me away from that title that I should be holding here tonight, just because you don't like how I operate around here huh?

(Layla)
AJ stop, you're putting words into my mouth and quite frankly I'm getting fed up with it. The bottom line is, my hands are tied, the board feels as though you've had more then enough chances to stake your claim as World Champion around here, so they feel as though moving in another direction and giving some of the other talent around here a chance to shine is the best option.

(AJ Styles)
So that's what it is??? AJ Styles is too good for the XWL roster to handle??? He's in a league all to himself and wins too much, so let's hand out opportunities to chumps that haven't earned nor deserve them and effectively push the #1 draw in this company to the side because he causes too many issues, how freaking petty of you and the board. Ya'll disgust me and ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

(Layla)
Look AJ, if you keep your nose to the ground and win some matches, you'll be back in the conversation in no time.

(AJ Styles)
See that right there, that right there is the freaking problem, I HAVE DONE THAT, I'VE EARNED MY PLACE AS THE TOP DOG AROUND HERE and I'M DONE trying to prove myself to you and the board. I have NOTHING to prove to ANYONE around here anymore, if that match at Final Stand didn't show you how and the board how vital I am to this company, then ya'll have truly lost your minds.

(AJ Styles)
So I tell ya what, I've already had a long week and the last thing I wanna do is stand out here and argue with you all night long, so how about you just make the #1 contender to the Intercontinental Championship and I'll leave the ring and the building with zero problems.

(Layla)
AJ I'm sorry but that's not how it works around here, you can't just jump past everyone else in line, you'll have to wait your turn, now if you're patient, then maybe in a couple months I can work something out for you in that regard.

(AJ Styles)
See that's where you're wrong Layla, I've EARNED the right to jump past ANYONE and EVERYONE I want in the line for title contention. I didn't toss people over a top rope to earn a title match at Downpour, or cash in a briefcase on a weakened man who had just got done waging war for over an hour, I'm a guy who although may be despised, has EARNED my success in and out of this ring one way or another. Just with the name AJ Styles on a match card, a pay per view program, a live event, whatever it may be, I make this company truckloads of money with just my mere presence alone, yet I stand here tonight undervalued and stonewalled by you yourself and the corporate machine you represent.

(AJ Styles)
So I'll give you one last chance to keep the Phenomenal One's morale at sufficient levels to backpack this company, how about, the 2016 Rivalry Of The Year renewed, how about AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar for the Elite Championship at Downpour?

(Layla)
Once again AJ, my hands are tied, you'd be forced to start at the back of the line and earn your way up the ranks like everyone else around here.

(AJ Styles)
So you're telling me that you don't have anything on the table for the most phenomenal superstar in this company??? A guy who's gone through every single obstacle put in his path and the man who literally went out there and killed himself at Final Stand all for the top prize in this business, the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, I gave it my ALL, and guess what Layla? in case you didn't care enough to watch the most important match in the history of this company, I'll clue you in, I won!!! I went to war for over an hour with the golden ticket and I BEAT HIM one, two, three in the middle of this ring, and yet somehow, someway, I stand here tonight an empty man.

(AJ Styles)
I stand here tonight as a man with NOTHING to show for all of the work he's put in for over a freaking year in this company, and now you stand here before me and tell me that you have NOTHING for me. Okay then, fair enough, What shall I do then huh? bust my ass for another 12 months and maybe I'll earn a contenders match down the line? nah, no thanks. I ain't playing that game anymore, I am not gonna break my back for this company anymore only to be disrespected by you and your superior's around here. Ya see these people here tonight? they can't stand me, they hate my guts, and the feeling is mutual, but guess what Layla, after last night, I bet your ass more then half of them respect me now, and respect the lengths Me and Matt were willing to go to not only to beat other and settle our problems, but to also stake our claim as the top man in this company and the best wrestler on the planet. If people sit there and say after that match last night that Matt Sydal or AJ Styles is the best wrestler on the planet, than guess what the next question from a potential viewer would be? "What company does AJ Styles or Matt Sydal work for?", and ya know what the answer would be? XWL!

(AJ Styles)
Our stardom is the best publicity this company can buy, and make no mistake about it, you and your high heels and the board in their suits and ties don't make that happen, WE MAKE THAT HAPPEN, US! The guys pouring our blood, sweat, and tears into this freaking ring, and all we ask for in return outside of a paycheck, is the platform to showcase our abilities, it's mutually benefits both parties, it gets the talent's name out there and on the map, and it gets the company viewers and good publicity.

(AJ Styles)
Now I can't speak for Matt but I heard what he had to say earlier tonight and guess what? he's right. Who really won at Final Stand? because it damn sure doesn't feel like me. Like he said, he's got a rematch, and now I'm just completely out of the equation. I went from winning the most important title in pro wrestling in the main event of the biggest show in XWL history, to on the very next episode of Anarchy being directionless. But here's the thing, See, I'm willing to take a step down and chase the Intercontinental Title, or Elite Title, but you won't let it happen, you have the biggest box office draw in the company right in front of you ready to break his neck for this company, and yet it's like you don't care, maybe you just don't see the value of AJ Styles to the pro wrestling industry. Maybe at the end of the day you don't appreciate the sacrifices I make to be the best freaking wrestler on this planet, but hey, I tell ya what, that's a okay with me, cause you and your board of directors can stick it as far as I'm concerned.

(AJ Styles)
I am not going to sit here on the sidelines busting my ass to earn a spot AS THEE TOP GUY in this company that I DAMN SURE solidified at Final Stand, Matt has a rematch, and if he fails to win that, then by all means he can take that long bumpy route back to the top if he wants, but I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines and deal with irrelevant undercard matchups week after week while you and the board sip on your tea and biscuits and enjoy watching me fizzle out and become just "another guy" in this company, nope that ain't happening because I'm AJ FREAKING STYLES, the PHENOMENAL ONE, and now the Phenomenal One, has just become the Phenomenal FREE AGENT!!!!!

The crowd gasp and cannot believe what they're hearing!!!

(AJ Styles)
I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd's jaws literally hit the floor while Layla simply stands in the ring stunned with the words she's just heard, and before she can try and convince the Phenomenal One otherwise, he tosses the mic down before stepping through the ropes and exiting the ring. He walks to the top of the ramp and stands center stage with his back to the crowd, he turn his head and offers the crowd one last quick over the shoulder glance before turning his head back towards the pavement in front of him and proceeds to step through the curtain and out of our view for what seems to be the last time ever.

Last edited by Stunner on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:09 am

Great promos so far guys, and holy shit stunner, i was not expecting that, awesome promo.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Camera cuts backstage to a cold dark damp part of the arena to a room that looks run down. The camera shows the door and engraved into it is letters that say Cactus Lair Enter If You Dare. The door then opens and the cameraman goes inside to where a figure is standing in the middle of the room. The camera zooms in on the figure who is revealed to be Cactus Jack.[/i]

Cactus Jack: So we are a night after the biggest PPV of the year Final Stand. Last night people forged their destiny and will now go onto great things, others collapsed and fell into a pit of nothingness as we now have a new world champion crowned in RTruth a new elite champion in Brock Lesnar and last night finally my best friend Leo Kruger lost his precious intercontinental title.

Camera zooms into Cactus Jacks face as a huge grin appears as he takes pleasure in his enemy losing what means the most to him.

Cactus Jack: Kruger you had a good run but everything has a shelf life, everything dies and now your run has. You've fallen, the hunter became the prey and you lost and I sat back here and laughed as I watched the match and watched your demise and watch your collapse. Our hatred for each other is next level and to see you lose was so pure but to see you lose to Sami Zayn off all people now that's funny and now you've lost well that intercontinental title is fair game for me again the ban has been lifted so Sami Zayn enjoy your little moment now as since I I didn't win this battle royal you can bet your ass if given the chance I'm coming for that belt so you just keep it warm for me as I've beat you before I can do it again so you keep that belt warm for me as I have your number and you won't stop me and that goes for the two other champions as well I've already beaten the beast before and i can do it again and I know I now have to bide my time for another world title shot but whether it's crazy person one or crazy person two either way the belt comes home with me as well.

Cactus Jack: Now getting to tonight I once again face off against a man I beat before wrestlemania Crazy Steve. Now before wrestlemania I made an example of your Steve and I will do it again tonight even bring your monster to the ring and I will slap him around as well. I've been on a great train of momentum and although it had to make a stop last night the train is back on the tracks and it will stream roll straight through the decay tonight and I will leave you lying to waste in the centre of the ring and that's a promise. So watch out Stevie and also the rest of the locker room as I am feeling better than I have ever before and I will not stop until Mrs Foley Baby boy finally wins the gold because it's meant to be BANG ! BANG !

Camera zooms out of the room showing Cactus Jacks viscous grin as the camera moves out of the room.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Phenomenal AJ promo really felt the emotion, and the ending was a nice twist that I look forward to seeing how it plays out. I really enjoyed the Cactus promo too, a nice callback to the ban from challenging for the title while Kruger was champ for anyone that might have forgotten. I think what I'd like to see most off all personally is someone to take offense your desire to be champion, and say you've gotta go through them, that'd be a nice little fresh angle for ya.

Also as you all saw in the opener, Matt Sydal is a member of tonight's audience, front row and center...so, if you do anything in ring, such as a promo, or an entrance, or a match/after the match...you know, feel free to acknowledge he's there, and if you want something more, maybe a minor interaction between each other just shoot me an IM on Skype or a PM on the site, preferably Skype though.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
XxExoReaPerxX
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:30 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Th?id=OIP.9L83IWISWx8nyG1aTDNSlQEsCo&w=244&h=165&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
The lights begin to dim a few shades darker as a pink lights joins the others to set the mood for Dolph’s entrance; As he music hits he doesn’t come out but appear on the titantron for those in the arena as the lights darken and on the screen for those at home. His music would cut off and he would be in a blue sleeveless tapout shirt and his black tights with silver, white, and pink detailing on it with his white boots and no wrist or hand tape. As Dolph paces himself he would be walking slowly with his head down looking at the ground before wiping his mouth with his right hand. He then raises his head as the lights in the background from the parking lot highlights the blonde in his hair“This is a message. But not just any message” he says as he wipes his mouth again with his right hand. Ziggler then captures all the fans attention while pacing slowly. “Enough is enough” he says just before stopping and looking at the camera. “Enough is enough” he says just before pausing for a moment to wipe his mouth with his right hand again. “I have had enough, I had enough of being the good boy, enough of being the lover boy, in fact it’s time to step my game up, and it’s time to do what needs to be done. I’ve wasted too much time trying to please you all and I’ve been selfless I admit that yeah it’s my fault but no more will that happen it’s time that I set my plan in motion. Because I am no longer here for the fans, I am no longer here for this company, I am here for myself and to prove to the world that I belong at the top and no one I mean no one is going to get in my way. Because from here on out I won’t be stealing the show, I’ll be the show.” After Dolph is done with his speech he exits the camera as his music hits and all of the camera’s go back to the announcers. Ziggler has a mindset of one thing and that’s to reach the top with no regrets. The Age of HeelZigler begins now.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Camera cuts to the ring to the next segment when all of a sudden there is something going on in the crowd. They begin to cheer as some man seems to be forcing his way through the crowd with a sack heading to the ring side area.

Corey Graves: Who's that man I can't quite make it out ?

Maurio: I am not sure Corey but whoever it is he is making his way towards the ring can someone get a camera close up on him please ?

The guy finaly makes his way to the barricade and comes face to face with the golden ticket himself Matt Sydal and stares right at him as finally the camera gets a close up off who the person is.

Corey Graves: Oh My God thats Jake Roberts the innovator of the DDT the master of mind games and manipulation what is he doing here. Look at the stare he is giving Matt Sydal are we goinig to have a brawl here and now !?

Roberts and Sydal just stare at each other not breaking eye contact and then Roberts then smiles climbs over the barricade grabs a microphone, slides the sack in the ring and enters the ring as the crowd start chanting his name and shouting DDT. Roberts now in the ring begins to speak.

Jake Roberts: Well then I guess your all shocked to see me here now aren't you. It has been a while since I stepped into a wrestling ring but I figured it was about time I came back into this world and it feels good to be back in the squared circle again. Now you people are obivosuly wondering why oh why am I here and what my plans are for the future and where have I been these past few years. Well as a few of you might know the last time I was in a wrestling orignasation it was a few years ago in an orginastion called SOOL. Me and a few of my buddys ran wild there I was a united states champion and the first ever tag team champion in the new era of tag team wrestling they had over there. Now everything was going fine until politics stuck their nose in my world which lead to me leaving that company and then what happened I leave and that company shuts down not long after. Coincident I think not. So I sat at home did a few wrestling gigs here and there until finally someone suggested I should watch a wrestling programme called XWL. So the past few months I sat back let my on going injuries heal up and I watched this programme and I have to say I liked what I watched so I got in touch with the people that run the place and now here I am.

Jake Roberts: Now make no mistake about it I am not here to play nice. I am out to get everyone here in the XWL. There is something about me though you have got to understand. You see I decided to come here I wasn't asked. You see a decison is something in life that everyone has to make at one point of their life and you see most people have to wait until they judge what the pros and cons are of their situation because you got to think well is it worth it for me? is it good for me? will it be what I want and hope. A lot of people they need or like to go ask people for there take of the situation. They ask what do you think the ask, give me some advice they ask but Im the kind of man that makes his own decisions and I am telling you out their in that locker room and that includes Rtruth, that includes Sami Zayn, that includes Brock Lesnar and any wrestler that is gonna step in the ring with me you have got to make a decision and I am telling you something if you look at it carefully you can't afford to make the mistake of coming into this squared circle with me as if you do their is one thing that is certain and that is when it is all said and done and the end of the match is here and it will come and when I hook your head and plant you with my DDT and when that time has come that is when I sit back i get to enjoy myself and watch as damien comes out to play.

Roberts then takes damien out the bag and places him round his kneck.

Jake Roberts: You see damien is always around and close, you should always look as you never know when we will strike and when we do their is nothing you can do about it as it will be lightning quick, out of nothing and you will be left their lying hopeless ready for me to take the win. So this is your warning so don't say I haven't  told you. Jake Roberts is here and I am here to make an impact so get ready as the ultimate thrill ride is about to begin.

Roberts drops the microphone and taunts round the ring with damien as the camera cuts to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 10:58 pm

We see Brother Nero in his locker room, which receives a huge pop from the crowd, looking down sadly at the clothes his brother left for him to start wrestling in. The door leading into Brother Nero's locker room gets thrown wide open, and the sound of metal door hits a brick wall echoes through the room. Weird laughing builds up as Broken Matt steps into view.

AHAHAHAHA Brother Nero I see you have found your new set of clothing for wrestling out there. It is quite a WONDERFUL choice may I add. Queen Rebecca and myself hand picked it for you. I do hope you enjoy it!

-Brother Nero-
I found them. You really expect me to wear this? It's humiliating.

Yes mule! This is for all the times you have humiliated myself, and the rest of our family Brother Nero with your addictions. Do you remember all the times we had to pick you up from the place where inmates sit behind bars? This is exactly what you deserve, and you are going to follow my orders mule!

-Brother Nero-
It seems that I have no choice. What would you have me do ? What is it that you want?

I want you to go out there, and wrestle. I want you to PROCURE yourself a victory over the opponent I have hand picked for you. I have scattered the globe to find this individual, because he will be a WONDERFUL opponent, and come to find he is actually from Los Angeles.

Your can hear the crowd cheer loudly as the mention of this mysterious opponent is from Los Angeles.

This is his territory, and your enemy coming in to claim it as your own. I need you to PROCURE this win over him with out any of your fancy spot monkey moves. Your addiction makes you sick, and I am here to cure you. I had to DELETE your very essence. Everything that makes you Jeff Hardy. I had to break you down to your very core to rebuild you. Yet you are still not Broken with time though it shall happen.

Broken Matt walks closer to Brother Nero.

Just remember Brother Nero when you break, and become OBSOLETE you shall receive your daughter back.

-Brother Nero-
Very well brother. I will win the match against whoever it is you have found. But I will do it my own way.

Brother Nero walks across the room to a locker which he opens and removes his normal ring attire. He looks despondent as he walks to a nearby trash can and throws the clothes into it.

-Brother Nero-
You cannot cure what is not sick and I will prove that to you tonight.

I guess you are going to have to find out the hard way Brother Nero. You are going to get hurt tonight, and it will be by your own hand. I shall walk with you out there, and when your spot monkeyness fails I shall be there to exclaim that it is I who told you so.

Brother Nero walks back to Broken Matt and sinks to the bench where his newly chosen ring gear is located.

-Brother Nero-
We will see. Now would you leave me alone? I need to get ready. Wait...what am I supposed to do with these??

Brother Nero looks down and picks up a pair of generic white tube socks.

Brother Nero I am not completely heartless. You need protection for your feet while you out there in the ring. Can you just imagine while your on the top rope, and how uncomfortable your feet maybe up there. I would be a terrible person if I didn't take care of my OBSOLETE MULE AHAHHAHAHAHA YES!

Brother Nero looks visibly defeated as the camera fades away as we go to ring side.

Eli Drake walks out onto the stage with a big grin on his face as the XWL universe screams at sight of the local man. He walks out with a mic in hand.

.:Eli Drake:.
So this is where the big boys come to play huh? This is the great XWL. Last night I got done with a local promotion, and a Broken DUMMY was standing there when I walked outside the building. He approached me, and said E LIE Drake I have been looking for you. Now that I have found you I wish to invite you to come to the Staples Center tomorrow night, and be my hand picked opponent for Brother Nero as you will receive a one night contact from Layla herself, and I got to thinking you know this doesn't sound like a bad idea. I get to kick the ass of a DUMMY in the place where I wish to be most. So I accepted his offer, and signed my one night contract to showcase to all of you exactly what ELI DRAKE brings to the table, and that... is JUST A FACT OF LIFE!

The crowd cheer as Eli throws the mic over his shoulder, and walks down the ramp then climbs into the ring. He now waits in the corner for Brother Nero to come down the ramp.

Brother Nero walks out with Broken Matt not to far behind matching him stride for side looking upon Brother Nero, and Broken Matt starts singing.

You shall fade away, and classify yourself as OBSOLETE!

Brother Nero appears to hurry up, but still Broken Matt being persistent as he keeps up with him.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:
You shall fade away, and classify yourself as OBSOLETE!

Brother Nero, and Broken Matt get into the ring. Then Broken Matt gets into the face Brother Nero, and sings the lyrics one final time.

You shall fade away, and classify yourself as OBSOLETE! Now my OBSOLETE MULE Let us see how well you fair against E LIE Drake.

Broken Matt gets out of the ring, and gets out of the ring to sit in a chair over by the announcer table.

The camera switches to Broken Matt as he is sitting, but he is now holding a mic.

How is doing things your way Brother Nero? Are you in pain yet? You stupid SPOT MONKEY!

Do you see it yet Brother Nero? Do you see what I am talking about Brother Nero?! This foolishness has to stop. This is not how you bring in the money for me Brother Nero, because remember also Brother Nero everything you make from this company goes directly to me so if you get hurt I get no money from you MULE SO STOP THIS SPOT MONKEY CRAP, AND FIGHT!

Brother Nero stands up to his feet after pinning Eli Drake, and he starts to celebrate his victory as Broken Matt starts to speak once again.

It appears you have somewhat realized I spoke truth as you won off of our trademark finisher the Twist of Fate, and what a twist it was when you realized after time, and time you going for the Spot Monkey bomb, and missing again, and again, and again that it was actually effecting you. I saw the pain in your eyes Brother Nero after missing both times. I can still see it in your eyes as you lean over there gawking at me as I speak to you. Maybe just maybe you will come to reason, and finally understand why I stopped doing all the high-flying action many years ago. Now pick yourself up mule, and let us make our walk back stage because you are done for the night Brother Nero. Do I make my self clear?

Brother Nero slowly makes his way out of the ring. He begins to hobble up the ramp holding his back, a broken man both physically and mentally.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:12 am

We come back from break

The crowd erupts into boo's and a chant of '25'

RANALLO
If you happened to miss Final Stand last night and are confused, Goldberg lost to Scott Steiner in 25 seconds in one of the bigger surprises of the PPV besides Punk losing in quick fashion and R Truth cashing in

Goldberg makes his way as his pyro and smoke goes off. But he is not energetic like normal. No, his head is hung low. A defeated man.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Goldbe10

The crowd continues too boo and chant

GRAVES
I have to agree with you. Goldberg must feel like a shell of his former self after last night.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Goldbe10

Some people in the front throw garbage at him and curse him out as he climbs into the ring. Sydal is in the front watching, and waiting to see what happens. Goldberg asks for a mic as the chants and boo's get louder.

GOLDBERG
I deserve that

The crowd keeps it up

GOLDBERG
Last night was a embarrassment, I lost in 25 seconds. My time here in XWL the last few months however has been a bigger embarrassment. My attitude and actions very well may have ruined and tarnished what legacy and reputation I had. So, yes I deserve your boos, your hate and those chants.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Goldberg-300x194
GOLDBERG
The Goldberg of the last few months is not the one I'm proud of. Its not who I thought I was and its not who I know I am. I am so sorry. I really am.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Goldbergchallenge
GOLDBERG
For all my career I was known as a ass kicker and name taker. A machine. I was one of the best, and dominate of my time. But its not my time anymore. I'm the last of an era, who has been passed by, by the newer generation.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Photo
GOLDBERG
You see, I told myself I was happy at home, away from the ring. No more wrestling, just time with my wife and son. Told myself I was happy where I stood in life and didn't need that life anymore. I lied to myself.

He walks around the ring, catching his composure, as the crowd has died down. There are still some boos and chants. But it is relatively quiet.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Wwe-goldberg-205864-320x180
GOLDBERG
You don't know, and can't really understand the feeling of standing where I am. The thrill, the adrenaline, the excitement of standing in this ring. Its always a part of you. You may tell yourself like I did, that it didn't matter. Those days are gone. They were great days, but they're over. So you tell yourself to move on, enjoy and relax being away, being done. But deep down you know its a lie. Ad that's when it hits you, that realization, like it did me. It hurts.

The crowd is silent now.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Goldberg-delivers-a-jackhammer-and-spear-to-paul-heyman-rusev-raw-10-31-16
GOLDBERG
So, that feeling got the best of me, and I picked up that remote and I found XWL, and man let me tell you. That feeling came back. It was like seeing a recent ex with a new, better man. Because what I saw, was better than what I've done. And it hurt to be honest, and it made me jealous that I wasn't doing that anymore. That these guys were better than I would ever be. But, I could live with it, at the time, suppress the jealousy and try to enjoy what the new guys and gals were doing. I had my time I convinced myself. But...then something happened. Scott Steiner joined XWL.

The crowd pops

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 A1d8f4_1c3a4205c0e14eeab33bcf3b0b84cc78~mv2
GOLDBERG
It's no secret, that me and Scott don't like each other. I'm sure there's respect there somewhere, but that's it. But what did i see? Steiner being dominate like I used to be. Steiner hanging with the newer guys. Kicking ass and taking names, like I used to. And to be frank, it pissed me off. That should have been me, not him. That jealousy, turned into pride, turned into ego. And that is a dangerous thing.

He pauses again and looks around before continuing

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Maxresdefault
GOLDBERG
I used to take punks who thought they were better then me and eat them for breakfast. Spear, Jackhammer. 1,2,3. And now Steiner was the one not me. I felt, told myself I had to make a statement. Told myself it was the only way. Told myself that I would NOT be denied what I once had....in truth, I lost myself.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 13bb8e92d4c44b69b1450cca4832c91d_th
GOLDBERG
You see, when I was on top, I WAS on top. People knew me and people loved me. But I didn't know at the time that people loved Goldberg the machine, the streak. Not Goldberg the man. And I realized that last night, that the man is more important than the legend. As I looked up at those arena lights last night from my back, as Steiner did to me, what I did to so many punks. I realized that I was now one of those punks, and that my ego, my pride made me hit rock bottom and I didn't know what was next...but no more!

The crowd gets more into it now with his change of composure, hooked on every word now. Sydal sits up a little.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Hqdefault
GOLDBERG
Tonight is the beginning of a new Goldberg! A new man! I will no longer let wins and loses and my previous actions define who I am, define and shape my legacy! No, Tonight I carve out my own path where my legacy will be defined by what I do in this ring! Win or lose! It will be defined by how I will help the newer guys and gals and help usher in the new generation. Tonight is the beginning of Goldberg...the man.

The crowd stands up biting onto every word now

GOLDBERG
That's whats next!

He drops his mic as the crowd cheers. there are still boos, but more cheers. His music begins to play.

RANALLO
wow. Powerful words from Goldberg just now

GRAVES
Is he really a changed man. Only time will tell.

Goldberg gets out of the ring and slaps some hands of fans. He sees Sydal who pats him on the back and motions for a selfie. Goldberg nods as Sydal pulls out his golden iphone. Goldberg looks at him and shakes his head and laughs. He poses then continues his way at ringside greeting some kids as a small Goldberg chant breaks out.

We go to commercial
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

We cut from the regular scheduled programming to a video package, which many have been waiting for throughout the night. We cut to an interview area with a very familiar face sitting in a chair, facing a camera.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 LOEGMws

[Michael Cole]
I worked as a commentator for several years here in XWL. I was a part of WWE before this and honestly, the one person I expected to make the jump and be wildly successful was in fact, John Cena.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Q8Oa5Cq

The image changes, changing to an image of the man Cole is speaking of, standing tall. In his hands is a world title, which he holds. He appears to have just come off a match and boy does he seem pumped..

[Michael Cole]
Overall, he just never clicked. When WWE shut down in 2006, John was on top of his game. But since then, he's just floundered honestly. He hasn't been able to make a solid return and stay here in XWL.

A newer image of Cena can be seen, lifting some weights, determination overtaking his face. He seems like he's been in the gym for hours and he seems like he's still going hard. He seems pumped and ready.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 7vADPSz

[Michael Cole]
It just never made sense to me. Honestly, if he had a fair shot here, I believe he'd make it big. If he was just himself, rather than trying to be something he's not, then he'd be a World Champion, in no time.

The the screen fades out to another image of John. This time, words stand next to his face.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 E4M0LUR

JOHN CENA RETURNS NEXT WEEK
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 am

The crowd gets off their feet at the sound of Seth's music. The usual energetic superstar however doesn't match the energy of crowd. Seth walks out from behind the curtain. His brow is furrowed, his face set in a snarl, and his hand clenched around a microphone. He makes a straight away for the ring

(Corey Graves)
This is a man that I was picking as a favorite to win the Final Stand Off. Especially after picking up a big win against Dean Ambrose earlier in the night. But Seth never made it to the match

(Mauro Ranallo)
If you do know, Seth was jumped and had his spot hijacked by Dean Ambrose! Dean went on to almost win and ruin Seths night

Seth Rollins steps through the ropes and walks around the ring a few times. He looks as if he wants to start talking but doesn't know how to start. The anger and rage is clear on his face and it looks as if he's gonna start screaming. He punches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head slightly. With one more sigh, he brings the microphone to his lips

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Seth-rollins-promo
[Seth Rollins]
AJ had his moment to express his mind earlier. Now I'm gonna have mine. Over the last few months Dean Ambrose has made my life a living hell. And simply because he could. Because Dean wasn't happy with where his career took him he decided he'd have his fun ruining me. Well at Final Stand I got the last laugh! I beat Ambrose in his own match and I proved that I am, and always be, better than him. I won right? Well I was wrong. Because Dean is like a roach. You might cut off his head but he's not truly dead. Dean attacked me and took MY spot. He took MY moment! And all because he couldn't deal with me being better than him. Much like AJ I won, but I wasn't the real winner at the end of the night

Seth runs his hands through his hair and takes a deep breath

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 B433beb195dbbd29f7c261707a17166b
[Seth Rollins]
After Final Stand I came to a crossroads in my career. For about a year now I've been trying to do things the right way. Taking the easy way out is easy here in our business. Sometimes a clever mind can beat out hard work. I after getting back to my hotel room I looked on the last almost year of my career. And I had to take a good look at myself and ask if I've actually accomplished anything. Some will say no. I haven't main evented. I wasn't a poster boy for any PPV. I didn't win a title. Some will say it's a failed year for the architect. Maybe I'm not as good as I think I am. But then..I looked at what I am now and what I DID accomplish. I took match of the year! With two people involved in the world title scene! And while this wasn't the year of Rollins I can look in the mirror and be able to not have doubt if I'm as good as I say I am. I can honestly say that on my best day I believe there is no one better than Seth Rollins!

The crowd begins to clap at the intensity coming from Rollins. Seth suddenly turns his attention to someone in the crowd

[Seth Rollins]
Matt Sydal! I was hoping that when I won the Final Stand Off you would retain

Matt can be seen laughing and pointing to himself saying "You wanted to fight me?"

Rollins smiles and nods his head at Sydal

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 086_RAW_08082016sb_1470--60541b0db2b17517ea14065066e761db
[Seth Rollins]
The last time you and I faced off I won but it wasn't a real win. You and I? We can tear down the house together. So I hope you earn that title back. And for everyone listening this isn't me asking anymore. This is a promise, that I am coming for that World Heavyweight Championship. I'm not gonna wait in line and let anyone else jump in front of me. This is gonna be my year! So I hope you're ready tonight Sami, because you're gonna get my best. I'm gonna prove what I've proved month in and month out. That I'm the 'Golden' standard around here!

Seth throws down the mic and holds his arms outstretched, the crowd roaring him on. Seth vacates the ring and the last image you see is his determined stare into the camera as Anarchy fades to a commercial

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:54 am

Really liked that Seth promo, but awesome show thus far guys, really great stuff from everyone, this next segment was a huge collective effort from all involved, so I think I speak for them when I say I hope you enjoy it because we sure did.

(Corey Graves)
And if you look inside the ring you will see Renee Young awaiting the Women's champion Sister April. And I'm quite interested to see what happens because April demanded that Natalya come out to face her!

(Mauro Ranallo)
It seems that Final Stand wasn't the last of the obsession. I honestly fear for Natalya

Sister April appears at the top of the ramp with her title tightly around her waist. April grins victoriously as she takes her title from around her and holds it high into the air. That action draws boos from the crowd, clearly not fans that she retained at Final Stand. The women's champ puts her title around her shoulder and makes her way down the ramp

(Corey Graves)
She survived a fatal four way and still managed to walk out the champ. Rather you like her or not, you can't deny she's a deserving champ. And a threat at that

April slides into the ring and approaches Renee. The young interviewer looks a bit weary. Maybe since one of the last times they spoke April slapped her. April smiles and waits patiently for Renee to begin to speak

(Renee Young)
First of all, congrats. You managed to go into the biggest event of the year and came out still champ. Is there anything you'd like to say to the women you defeated last night?

April seems to think to herself for a few moments. Right as she's about to speak a "NATALYA!" Chant begins to break out. April patiently waits and smiles. The chants eventually come to an end and The Queen of Darkness begins to speak

(Sister April)
Would I like to say anything...I believe I said everything I needed to in the weeks before. Sasha is a great wrestler. But I'm better than her. Her moment was just that, a moment. And she won't be getting another one. I gave Dana a chance to join me when she had the chance. But she proved she's all brawn and no brain. That's why she's the one who got pinned. Because she wasn't ready. She backpacked her way using MY sister. And she paid the price for. She was never in our league and now the whole world knows it. As for Natalya...well...I'm waiting

April stares at the ramp as if Natalya is going to appear out of thin air. Renee, while looking very uncomfortable, begins to try and ask April another question

(Renee Young)
Well, what are-

April levels Renee with an icy glare that makes the young blonde reporter stop in her tracks

(Sister April)
Renee...I don't care about this little ceremony. I don't care about this interview. I care about what I said after the match. I want Natalya to come down to this ring and face to face talk to me. So you can leave now

The way April says it, it doesn't sound like she's really giving Renee a choice. April slowly takes the mic from Renee who leaves the ring slowly. April continues to look at the ramp, awaiting Natalya's entrance

(Sister April)
Where are you Sister?! The last time I had one of these ceremonies you didn't come out to congratulate me. You didn't say great job! But you did for Sasha when she won. No, tonight you are gonna come down to this ring, say congratulations, and hug me like a real sister would! Like I would for you had you won this title. I won't leave this ring until you do! You owe this to me! I want you to be apart of my moment. OUR moment! SISTER! WHERE ARE YOU?!

That crazed look has returned into the eyes of the Women's champion as she beckons down her..."Sister"

Ask and ye shall receive, moments later Natalya's music blares throughout The Staples Center and the crowd lets out a loud "pop!" as without a second of hesitating Natalya storms through the curtain.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 TUXuYJq

The Queen of Harts steps onto the stage, and immediately her eyes stare straight to the ring where Sister April stands, smiling quite pleased that her "sister" has followed through with her request. Natalya doesn't stop for any sort of pose, no she walks with determination right down the ramp, ignoring any hands, because she's not here to show appreciation to the fans, normally that'd be the case but she's been dealing with April for a very long time now, and there's only so much she can put up with until she's just so sick of having her name uttered by April. Nattie makes her way over to the steps starts to walk up them, but stops...staring at April once more, you can see the tension in her eyes, the way her upper lip curls when gazing into her cold deranged soul, she used to look at April as if she were the young comic book loving geek AJ Lee, as if she were still in there...but at this point, she no longer sees AJ Lee, she just sees the monster that's invaded her very existence.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 FbBFHzn

Shaking her head for a moment, Natalya bends down, grabbing a microphone off the side of the steps, and proceeds to enter the ring, stepping in slowly before lifting her mic.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 DNeTYi3

[Natalya]
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, "sis." But I'm all out of hugs, and if you think I came out here to congratulate you, then you're sorely mistaken. That ship sailed the moment you ruined the ONLY one on one championship opportunity I've had in YEARS! Do you know how long I had to fight, how much work I had to put in every single day just to get that opportunity? Everyone else, they waltz in, they demand this, and they get it, but I wanted it the old fashioned way, to earn it, to DESERVE it beyond a shadow of a doubt! It wasn't how I envisioned it'd be, but the night finally came, my name was announced as the challenger, and...it was up to me to FINALLY prove I was championship material, that you can reach the top through dedication, passion, just by respecting your fellow woman! You, you took that from me, you took that from me, and then you carted me off to god knows where, and you punished me, you beat me until it hurt to scream, you pulled on that noose until my last breath almost left my lungs! THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT SISTERS, THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT ANYBODY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

The intensity in Natalya's tone has April taken aback she seems to be spiraling into a pool of emotions, shaking her head, mouthing words that don't come out. She doesn't seem to be able to process Natalya yelling at her with such a harsh tone, this isn't who Natalya has been.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 GokK4La

[Natalya]
To quote my backstabbing protege, PLAYTIME IS OVER! I'm done biting my tongue with you, I'm through with putting up with this obsession of yours. I'm tired, so very...VERY tired of dealing with, everything that you are. I don't like how you make me feel, the ill intentions that enter my mind as I stand here looking at you, wanting to do nothing but drop you to this mat, and BREAK you! To end all the chaos, the fright night that just won't end, the obsession that has tried my very last nerve. I HATE seeing you stand there, representing the division as if we're all a bunch of little girls cowering at your feet as if we're ANYTHING but strong and courageous WOMEN! You have reigned terror over The Women's Division for far too long, and I stand here tonight, face to face with our face of "fear" to tell you that you no longer have power over me or ANY other woman back there!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 LzirDvu

[Natalya]
This is OUR division, and last night was NOT our Final Stand. I will not rest, I will not STOP until I have beaten you until you pay for all of the pain, and everything you've put me through! Do you hear me, April?! I'm challenging you, right HERE, right NOW! You, me, for The Women's Championship, in an I Quit Match!

The fans go crazy and start cheering in agreement as Natalya stands there fired up, and ready to end this once and for all. April face goes blank. It looks as if she is completely in shock of everything Natalya has had to say. Suddenly April a snarl spreads across the face of the champion

(Sister April)
Oh grow up! There is no "US" you have no one on your side! You try to be nice and say nice things about everyone but no one has much nice to say about you! Everyone belittles you, mocks you, uses you! But I care. I think you're a great wrestler. I freaking think you're one of the best the division has to offer. All I wanted was some acknowledgement. I wanted was to be recognized and it took me to beat you while you were defenseless to get it!

Raw emotion seems to be spilling out of April as she carries on

(Sister April)
And yeah, you're right. Everyone should be scared of me. If for nothing else that I've beaten everyone who has stepped in my path. Everyone wants to get into these catty fights and mean girl contest, but I see a bigger picture. You want to prove me wrong, you want to show that all those "rah rah" speeches you spill are so much better than my ideals but I always come out on top. You may demonize what I do but as far as I'm concerned I'm your best damn friend you have in this place

(Sister April)
So if you have no respect for that, have some respect for that fact that I'm the women's champ. Have respect for the fact that you've never beaten me. And have respect for the fact that I've finally brought out a fighter in you that you haven't had in seven years! You hate me? You want to hurt me? Let me tell you that I can hurt you in ways worse than what I did in the darkness. I won't let you stand here and throw everything in my face! You want to go into an I Quit match with me? For my title? Tonight? I'll make you scream for mercy and you'll see we haven't even scratched the surface of how dark I can really get!

April tosses the mic and steps face to face with Natalya who doesn't back down. Meanwhile the crowd is going crazy over April accepting the challenge! Just as they were about to call for a referee, they get the opposite.

It's Sasha Banks! The fans pop for her, though some mixed in emotion because their want to see Natalya and April square off getting the best of them. The Boss comes out from behind the curtain with a microphone already in her hand and her arms spread out wide.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 VC8hG4E

Arms still spread wide, Sasha walks to the center of the stage and stops. Her arms drop and her eyes look out into the crowd, scanning them from left to right. Her gaze continued to turn until she stopped it on the ring, eyeing down the two women who stood in there with their attention turned to the Boss now. The Boss' microphone is raised as her theme dies down.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 3GC8Rr1

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something. I was watching the two of you bicker from the back, and enjoying it, but I couldn't just sit there and let you hand a championship match to Natalya without coming out here and saying something.

Sasha flashes a grin at two of the three she fought at Final Stand.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm not here to say you don't deserve a shot at that championship because you do. You deserve it more than most of us in the back and anyone who disagrees is blind. And I would love to one day see you wearing that championship around your waist, defending it with honor and being the kind of champion that this division has needed for a long time, but with all due respect, you're not the only one who's deserving of a shot at that championship.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 ADeOilg

[SASHA BANKS]
I deserve a shot at that championship just as much as you.

Sasha paused as some of the crowd boo'd. Natalya was obviously still the women that most of the fans wanted to see, but that wasn't going to stop Sasha. She nodded her head for a second and then shrugged her shoulders.

[SASHA BANKS]
Hell, maybe I deserve a shot more than you because just a couple of weeks ago, I WAS the Women's Champion. Just a couple of weeks ago I BEAT April in the middle of that ring. I beat her and I took that championship from her and while she may have taken it back, the record books still show that Sasha Banks has pinned Sister April. One. Two. Three. And that's not to take anything away from you, Natalya, but I lost my championship and like everyone else, shouldn't I be due a rematch? I know that a lot of people say that the fatal four way was my rematch, but I don't know. I'm feeling one last go will do the trick to truly get rid of that crazy little witch holding my championship.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 WUlOXM2

[SASHA BANKS]
That's right. I said MY championship.

Her microphone is lowered again as Sasha leads herself over to the steep steps as she went up them and walked along the apron until The Boss steps through the ropes. Her eyes glance back and forth between the two women she shared the ring with and then locks her gaze on Natalya. She brings herself closer to Natalya, standing face to face.

[SASHA BANKS]
With all due respect.... if you really want someone to save this division from April's reign? I suggest you get someone who can actually beat her, like I have, and not someone who's lost to her every chance she's got, like you have.

Sasha's attention turned to April and began to walk towards the champion.

[SASHA BANKS]
That's why if anyone around here is getting a shot at April's championship? It should be ME because you and I? We have unfinished business. The score is still tied at one to one in case you've forgotten. I say we do it one last time. See who the better women is once and for all.

Right on cue, the former protege of Natalya and resident pitbull of XWL decides to stake her claim to the conversation by making her way out onto the stage. The crowd couldn't boo much louder as Dana wastes no time walking down the ramp, brushing off the crowd and keeping her eyes on the 3 women in the ring, who had introduced her to her first colossal defeat on the grandest stage of them all, but it didn't seem to knock her off her pedestal just yet..

Dana ducks down through the ropes and walks into the ring, walking right by the women, paying them almost no mind at all as she eggs the crowd on, encouraging them to let her have it.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 YIwWhvNm

At that point, Dana reaches out and takes a microphone, relishing in the heat she was receiving from the audience. She musters a familiar, smug grin to her peers in the ring before beginning to speak to the crowd.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 O5PlB06m

[Dana Brooke]
Alright already, shut up!.. You had your fun, now let the professionals do the talking..

The crowd boos even louder, but eventually dies down while Dana turns and faces April, Natalya, and Sasha.

[Dana Brooke]
The fact that the three of you think you can come out here and plot another Championship match, without the woman who brought this entire thing together? Is laughable..

Dana pauses to let the crowd get their words in while she takes a breath and runs her hand through her platinum hair. After a few seconds, a chant begins to arise: "YOU GOT PINNED! YOU GOT PINNED!" prompting Dana to bark back:

[Dana Brooke]
Yeah, yeah, I got pinned! But y'know what? I'm not finished with any of you yet.. At Final Stand I was wrongly ganged up on.. YOU ALL SAW IT!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 WLaTGpSm

Dana aims her attention towards Sasha Banks and Natalya.

[Dana Brooke]
Face it, you knew I was the biggest threat, and so you two decided to take me out.. Nothing wrong with a little team work now, huh Nattie?

Dana takes a couple of steps towards her former mentor, getting in her face.

[Dana Brooke]
Yeah, I took my title match while you were locked in the Grudge's basement, but do you know who was calling for a search party right after? Banging on Layla's door at all hours of the night and ordering legal action? It wasn't your favorite little purple-headed troll doll, Sasha Stanks, that's for damn sure.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 EVvReyDm

She turns her head from Natalya, and now takes a step closer to the Boss.

[Dana Brooke]
Speaking of that.. How's your back, Sasha?

Dana chuckles to herself, mocking the Boss as she holds her own back and hobbles closer.

[Dana Brooke]
I don't even have to beat you again to prove I'm better than you. Just look at me, and look at you.. There's no contest.

And finally, she turns her attention to the XWL Women's Champion, April.

[Dana Brooke]
And you.. The sick, twisted little backwoods, bayou, BITCH that started it all.. Look here, "Sister.." I don't know what your end-game is, but I do know that you still haven't beaten me one-on-one.

The fans give a slight turnaround, granting Dana Brooke with a small pop for going after the Dark One.

[Dana Brooke]
Uh huh, you pinned me at Final Stand, but in case all of you have forgotten, I pinned you in my debut match on Anarchy.. But, since I'm a nice girl, I'm going to discount all of the losses I suffered while under the influence of some poor mentoring, and I'm going to give you a chance to defend your title against ME at Downpour.

The crowd returns right back to their booing, as Dana grins and flexes her free arm in front of the Champion.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 RMe3EwEm

The camera, still focused on Dana gets the catch her absolute disgust at what just came across the speakers in the arena. Her arms stop flexing and her gaze slowly begins to turn to the stage.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 O8x0uyzm

The camera switches to the stage where Alexa Bliss appears, strutting out onto the stage, smirking with each step. In her hand she holds a mic, stopping at the top of the ramp to gaze out into the noisy crowd which is giving her a huge mixed reaction. She looks to the ring, waving her hand very much like a petty school girl which just stop someone's boyfriend. In the ring, Dana couldn't be more offended at the interruption, hers shining above all else.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 T5wFLjsm

Alexa begins her decent down the ramp, her smile searing into the moods of those in the ring. People reach for her but Alexa throws up a hand, shutting them down as they aren't worthy.

(Corey Graves)
My night just got so much better Ranallo!

(Mauro Ranallo)
But why on earth is she even out here? What peaked her interest?

(Corey Graves)
Who cares!? It's Alexa!

Bliss makes it down the ramp, cutting to the left and climbing the stairs. As she does, she raises her mic to her lips, speaking to those in the ring.

[Alexa Bliss]
Ladies, ladies, ladies. I hate to intrude but- wait, no, no I don't.

Bliss rolls her eyes and bats her eye lashes, smirking at the even the slightest thought that she might hate to intrude on someones parade. She enters the ring, continuing as she speaks.

[Alexa Bliss]
Really, I don't. Because you all seemed to have forgotten one really important detail. YOU ALL LOST.

Alexa's smile goes away, the real claws coming out with that one.

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean, it baffles me, really, it does, that you all believe you deserve a second chance. I mean, how many is this for you now Natty? Your 40th? Or is that your birthday this year? I don't quite remember. Sasha doesn't understand what the back of the line even is and Dana, well, Dana how did you get here?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Ni2gJPv

[Alexa Bliss]
But the real talk of the town is Sister April. The woman who fell on her head and began her identity crisis right here in XWL. Tell me, were you always crazy or did the fame of being a wrestler just make you that way? Crack you under the pressure? You know who has yet to crack under pressure? Who has yet to demand a title shot? Me.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 CPJHAnS

[Alexa Bliss]
I know it must be hard knowing that you are all looking at the most humble person in the room, but it's about time we got some facts straight around here. You all had your shot at the title, which moves each and every one of you to the back of the line, right behind me! I mean, who better than the person who beat Charlotte Flair, the second generation prodigy in her debut special event? Or the woman who took the crazy that is the clown show here in XWL and tear it apart. Who better than-

Rosemary makes her way down, with a mic in hand, quite quickly, and climbs into the ring.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Well Bliss... You can get behind me, because remind me who was it that walked out on top, and left the other to decay.

Rosemary laughs to herself as she takes a glance around the ring. She pushes the hair out of her eyes, and tucks it behind her ear with a slight smirk of confidence. She looks over to Dana, and a slight smile crosses the face of Rosemary. A couple of seconds pass, and she tilts her head still looking into Dana's eyes.

Well I didn't realize we handed out title opportunities around here like it's Christmas. I have been on fire here since my arrival here, and I had to build a bridge to even get to this point. I am not gonna let someone like you who has had two chances at this ruin this for me. Do you think crying is going to get yourself shots at the title with us lurking about? You have another thing coming. I will grab you by the leg, and drag straight to HELL while on the way watching you slowly decay, and rot from the inside out. If you think that fake over there is scary you have no idea for what you are in store for. Just ask Bliss over there, and she will explain the horrors that we have done to her. She has seen what we are truly capable of, and let me tell you something Dana it's not pretty.

Then Rosemary turns her head looking over her shoulder looking at Sasha Banks, and slowly turns her whole body towards her.

Speaking of something not pretty Sasha your title reign was absolutely horrendous. You didn't even make it past one defense, and your acting like you have some type of claim towards the title. While I have been completely destroying people left, and right

Rosemary looks back over at Alexa Bliss, and then refocuses her attention to Sasha.

And yet you still try to get this chance before. I say if you want a chance for that title you will have to go through me to get there. I have been building this bridge for far to long, and still yet to receive a chance for the title, and that is sicking. I deserve a shot at this title more than anybody in this ring, and if you think I am wrong we dare you to step up, and try to stop me. I shall inflict so much pain into your body you will be screaming for the beating to stop, but guess what? We shall not stop until you have decayed..

Rosemary then turns to Natalya

Well hello there I have yet to address you yet let me just say this If Sister April was enough to strike fear into your heart. You better start wearing a diaper, because we are terrifying. We will make your nightmare come to life. The hive is much scarier than any sisterhood. When I see Sister April do anything that others may deem as creepy I sit back, and just laugh because what she does is just merely child's play. I have done much worse to others. You should see the torture we put Bliss through before finally locking her in that hotel even than that was horrifying to her cause all I could hear from her room was screaming, crying, and pleading for help. That was pure music to my hear, but I do wonder how easy it would be to scare you Nattie since at one point you thought that impostor was actually scary.

Then finally Rosemary grits her teeth together as she locks eyes with Sister April. She steps froward towards Sister April.

Allow me to introduce myself to you, I am Rosemary, the demon assassin, and you're a false prophecy to these women. This makes us very angry because we live in the darkness we thrive in the darkness yet we have not felt your presence there, and that makes you a liar. I have traveled every inch of the darkness, and also have not seen you. Everything you are here, and now is a sham. You maybe tough, but your are no assassin. I  challenge you at Downpour, and the way it will end is with us taking the title from you, and then we shall will watch you decay... decay.. DECAY!!!!!!!!!

All six women begin to eye each other up, April standing in a ring full of challengers, five women each staking their claim at The Women's Championship, you can tell things are a moment's notice away from someone most likely Alexa, or Dana throwing the first punch in a crazy brawl, but before any of that can happen...

The General Manager's music fills the air much to the delight of The Staples Center, and every woman in the ring turns their head, looking at the stage as Layla steps out, a mic in hand, ready to address the matter at hand. There are five women, each issuing a challenge to April, the question is...what does Layla do about that?

[Layla]
Ladies...ladies, I understand where you're all coming from, it's the night after the show of shows, and now is the time where you look to be where Sister April now by the time next year's Final Stand comes around. First of all, I'd like to extend my sincerest congratulations to you April on a very hard fought defense. You were the only champion to walk in and walk out with their title so that in itself is highly impressive. Now I've heard everyone's pitch, and trust me, you're all deserving in your own way, clearly, no one is lacking in the confidence department, and that puts us in quite the pickle, what do we do about this? I mean collectively you six helped make Final Stand into the success it was, how can I choose?

Dana shouts "GIVE ME THE SHOT!" to which Sasha pops her head quipping "YOU'RE THE REASON I LOST LAST NIGHT PIPE DOWN PIGGY!" Alexa chimes in "BOTH OF YOU LOST SO GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE, LOSERS!" Meanwhile, Rosemary just stands there, creepily watching the three bicker, and Natalya's eyes...stare right at April, saying nothing, but at the same time...everything.

[Layla]
Obviously, you all could stand to prove yourselves just a little bit more, don't you think? The division is in a special place right now, the competition is quite fierce, and...I have to admit, I'm not convinced one way or the other when it comes to who should be April's next challenger. I mean Dana, you did lose...but, you beat her in your debut match on Anarchy, which maybe means the numbers were why you lost. Sasha, you've had your rematch, but you did dethrone her the first time in a straight up one on one, so perhaps that's what you deserve? Nattie, you know I've got a soft spot for you, I'm part of why you initially fell from grace all those years ago, but you've yet to beat April, in every opportunity you've had, I'm starting to wonder if you'll ever be more than just "close" to beating her, if you even can, and I hate to say that....but if I'm deciding what's going to follow that incredible showing at Final Stand, does Natalya going up against the woman she can't beat really draw any hype?

Layla means well, it's a valid point, but some fans do boo in response, Natalya's head hangs a bit, it's been very frustrating to deal with these losses, it's why she wants the shot so badly because she has to beat her, she has to....

[Layla]
Alexa, I see a lot of myself in you, there's definitely untapped potential with you, but can you tap into it in time to be a threat to April? You had a chance to go toe to toe with a woman like her, and you were unsuccessful, but you did have an impressive showing in your first Special Event with us, so maybe this was merely a minor setback? And Rosemary, given the similarities between yourself and The Women's Champion, the hype is automatically there, but is hype enough? You much like Alexa have a lot of potential it's why I brought you in, but I'm still unsure.

"I'M BETTER THAN YOU EVER WERE DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE US!" Alexa screams, and Rosemary...still just stares, a titled head, a look on her painted face that sends chills down our spines.

[Layla]
Sorry ladies, but it's just too difficult to name one of you contender when I've got reservations about each of you. So given that you're all in gear, already in that ring, I say you convince me in the most important way, a match. But not just any match, no...I want to see your grit and determination, your skill, your ability to keep your eye on the prize and know how to get it. Which is why I'm throwing you six into a Tag-Team Match! But settle down, this isn't me expecting you to coexist and work together, at least...not the entire time, because after all, you each have your own agenda, one that is shared. So, I'm here to help you fulfill that. By challenging you to work together, for what you all want, knowing...that only ONE of you can have it. It's simple, the woman on the winning team, that scores the pinfall or submission? Will meet Sister April for The XWL Women's Championship at Downpour! Now should April herself score that pin, or submission then as the only champion to retain on the grand stage, I'll grant her the privilege of deciding who challenges her. So Natalya, Sasha, and Rosemary, you'll take on the trio of Alexa Bliss, Dana Brooke, and Sister April...best of luck ladies, because that match? Starts right now!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Right now?!

(Corey Graves)
The General Manager dropping a HUGE announcement, but is it really necessary to make them team up? How are they supposed to coexist long enough for either of them to score the win? Especially when your own partners will be working against you in that moment?

(Mauro Ranallo)
You've just explained why it's an added challenge on top of a challenge. Sister April needs the best against her after what happened at Final Stand, and this is one sure fire way to find out who that is.

The fans are excited as everyone begins to bicker in the ring, a referee rushes in, mics are tossed to the mic and kicked out, Natalya and Sasha give each other a nod, staying out of the frenzy that's going on in the opposite corner, while also worrying slightly about the short time they'll have to work together with someone as truly unpredictable as Rosemary. Once everyone's in their corner, Alexa starts to step in, but Dana pushes past her pointing at herself "I've got this" to which Alexa becomes majorly blissed off, but ultimately exits the ring and stands on the apron, keeping her distance from April who has a sinister smile while staring across the ring at Natalya. Sasha and Natalya start to decide which one of them will start it off, but as they discuss...Rosemary takes it upon herself to step past both of them and make the decision on her own. The two exit the ring, and with the referee waiting for the bell.  

6 Woman Tag-Team Match

Whoever scores the pinfall or submission will challenge Sister April for The Women's Championship at Downpour. If April wins, she'll decide her own challenger.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 I0PP3HT1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 GADOtNh1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 DUWmgpQ
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 QomeJFW1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 7Ehi3T71 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 UlD6JrO

(Mauro Ranallo)
Natalya's got April hoisted up over her head...what power by the third generation Superstar!

(Corey Graves)
What the hell is she doing so close to the ropes though?

April tries to struggle free and does...her legs wrapping around Natalya's head for a hurricanrana, but as she swings down, Natalya uses her clear strength advantage to maintain hold over April and begins to set her up for The N-Powebomb! April screams, moving around as much as possible, firing away with punches until she connects with one good hit, and manages to roll over her head, taking refuge in the corner, and when she sees Natalya coming back for more, she grabs the referee pulling him in front of her, and Natalya's unable to stop herself in time from colliding with the official, dropping him in an instant. April slumps in the corner, exhausted, feeling the effects of the high paced match, especially since Natalya entered, Natalya is deadset on beating April, proving she can, but much like the trend...she's close...but yet to beat her tonight.

(Mauro Ranallo)
Oh no the referee's gone down, this match has already gotten out of control at several points, I shudder to think what's going to happen now that there's no one officiating.

(Corey Graves)
Oh you know exactly what's going to happen.

Natalya's standing in a bit of a frozen state, obviously feeling bad about knocking the referee down, which gives Dana the opportunity to cheap shot her former mentor yanking her hair, and pulling her down with a hard pull to the mat. She steps into the ring patting Nattie's head arrogantly and that's all Sasha needed to see. Immediately Sasha's like "aw hell naw bitch" and enters the ring, rushing at Dana with a clothesline, but The Pitbull ducks, and as Sasha bounces off the ropes, Alexa takes the opportunity to add "insult to injury" with a kick to the back of The Boss. Sasha's sent staggering forward, right back to Dana who lifts her onto her shoulders and drives her into canvas with The Dana Driver much to the chagrin of the XWL Universe.

(Corey Graves)
Quite the impressive teamwork from Brooke and Bliss, that's how you eliminate the competition.

(Mauro Ranallo)
A series of unfortunate events for The Boss.

Dusting her hands off proud of herself, Alexa enters the ring and the two then add even more insult to injury by jointly punting Sasha in the ribs, sending her rolling to the outside. The boos pour in, and proud of their handiwork, they begin to pose and revel in the moment. Dana then after flexing and feeling herself, turns to focus back on Natalya, but as the second she turns her back, Bliss grabs her by the hair, and SLAMS her to the mat! The fans let out a little pop, to see the sudden change in the situation, they're partners but at the same time opponents. Alexa bends down talking all sort of trash "You stealing my spotlight again Dana? Filthy piece of trash!" And with that, she kicks Dana to the outside, with Sasha still lying near the commentary table, and Dana now at the bottom of the ramp. Rosemary's seen enough, she rushes into the ring and SPEARS Alexa, and begins to pummel her!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Shades of Final Stand, the spear that led to Rosemary's victory in Monsters Ball!

(Corey Graves)
Can we talk about this lightweight of a referee, I get Natalya ran right into him but is he taking a nap now?

Despite the spear Bliss manages to roll into control, mounting Rosemary banging her head against the mat, but Rosemary quickly maneuvers back in control, the two continue to roll around the mat each shifting power until they roll too much and roll right out of the ring falling beside Dana! Dana shoves the both of them as they get to their feet and begins to yell. Alexa shoves her back, Dana swings for a forearm, but Bliss ducks, almost collided with Rosemary, but Rosemary as if she saw it coming spits out MIST right into Dana's eyes! Frantically screaming she swings in a panic the three huddled together...

(Mauro Ranallo)
What the...

(Corey Graves)
WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

Without a shred of caution, Sasha Banks has made her way onto the top turnbuckle, and she LEAPS off crashing onto all three women dropping them in a heap to a HUGE pop from the fans who are incredibly hooked into this match.

(Mauro Ranallo)
Sasha just showed Dana Brooke, Alexa Bliss, AND Rosemary who THE BOSS is!

(Corey Graves)
Look I'll hand it to he-

Corey cuts himself off upon seeing Sasha get to her feet and within an instant Sister April who came out of practically nowhere, slipping out of the ring in the midst of all the chaos breaking down...LAUNCHES Sasha back first into the steel steps, and just like that, she is down, and hurting.

(Corey Graves)
WHAT WAS THAT, MAURO? BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE APRIL JUST SHOWED SASHA WHO THE BOSS IS, THE WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Oh I don't like the look on April's face...

The camera cuts to a close-up of April, staring straight through the ropes at Natalya, who is still lying on the mat. The look of sinister thoughts, mixed with the sweetness of a smile are downright creepy...April's hands press down onto the mat as she slithers under the bottom rope, methodically watching her "sister" come to. It's a sight we've unfortunately become accustomed to, April with the right moment has Natalya where she wants her, and there's nothing to stop her. The other four women are down, this is the time, and the fans are not at all happy about it. They want to believe Natalya can do it, that their hero can conquer the evil, but it seems to be a given that she doesn't seem to be able to. As she stumbles to one leg, April grabs a hold of her, coddling her head, planting a sweet kiss, the kiss that has become the kiss of death, on her forehead, then swings downwards with The Sister Abigai--but Natalya with an incredible evasion trips her up, April plants herself essentially on her back, her legs fly up...AND NATALYA LOCKS HER IN THE SHARPSHOOTER!

(Mauro Ranallo)
IS THIS IT?!

(Corey Graves)
Don't be silly she locked her in this earlier on and she broke right out of it!

The building comes ALIVE, screaming, cheering, Natalya cranks on the pressure, April's bellowing screams are music to our ears...THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE MOMENT...BUT THE REFEREE'S STILL DOWN! WHAT THE HELL GUY, LIKE LIGHTWEIGHT MUCH? Natalya screams "TAP! TAP! TAAAAAAAP!!!" but April refuses, screaming in defiance, almost numb to the pain, at least in nowhere near as much pain as she should be right now. Finally, the referee starts to sit up, foggy but aware, he hears the roar of the crowd, and sees Natalya with The Sharpshooter locked in, he crawls into the position, asking April if she gives up, but she refuses! NATALYA'S ABSOLUTELY CRANKING THE PRESSURE BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH! We knew April had a high threshold for pain, but after all the trauma she's endured, to be in this hold, for this long, and not tapping, it's almost terrifying.

(Mauro Ranallo)
HOW IS SHE DOING THIS?!

(Corey Graves)
Sister April is unlike any woman on the roster today, and that...THAT...is proof. She's been in that hold for longer than I've seen anyone locked in it, and she's not tapping, what does that tell you?

The Staples Center starts to build up a "TAP!" chant, WANTING IT JUST AS MUCH AS NATALYA DOES! But it's not happening, it's not enough, Natalya feeling the victory in her sight, the win she's been fighting for every time she's stepped in this ring with April, SHE CAN FEEL IT, IT'S SO CLOSE BUT IT'S ALWAYS SO CLOSE, BUT THIS TIME SHE CAN REACH AND SEE IT, IN HER EYES SHE CAN SEE APRIL TAPPING! The frustration is on her face, she's flustered by this not being enough, she starts to bend back even more, that's when something clicks...she keeps bridging backwards...pulling April's spine along with her, and the screams get louder, the cheers start back up, as April's feet are TOUCHING HER HEAD! A banshee like scream follows from Apri, looped in a high pitch, getting louder and louder as the seconds pass...TRAPPED in a Bridged Sharpshooter...SHE TAPS!

(Mauro Ranallo)
SHE'S DONE IT!

(Corey Graves)
I've never seen a Sharpshooter with a torque like that in my life! WHERE THE HELL HAS THAT NATALYA BEEN?!

As she sees April's hand pound the mat, Natalya immediately falls forward to her knees, and emotions begin to reflect what she just did. Almost every fan in the arena jumps to their feet in joy, screaming, smiling, it's as if they just won the match themselves because they've been on this journey with Natalya, they've seen her fail, over and over, and to see her FINALLY prove she can beat April...it's indescribable. On her hands and knees, Natalya begins to cry, she can't hold it in, the smile on her face is brighter than we can even remember seeing in a long time...she wanted this, she NEEDED this, and she did it, she DID it!

Natalya's theme sounds victorious after a slight delay, proving even the people in the back weren't ready to actually hit her music. The cheers are heavy, and after the referee bends down to check on Natalya, to make sure she's okay, he helps her to her feet, she uses her glove to wipe the tears away and just stares all around her, as the love pours in, and her hand is raised...SHE'S FINALLY BEATEN SISTER APRIL, not only that she made her submit...the woman that went through XWL's entire yearly table budget in their last encounter, AND KEPT KICKING OUT, that didn't seem to feel pain, was made to feel so much pain that she couldn't bear it anymore...she may have been able to outlast a normal Sharpshooter, but once that bridge was applied, and her body was contorted, that was all she wrote.

(Mauro Ranallo)
Natalya fought for that victory, for anyone that has said she couldn't beat April, that she wasn't good enough, THAT was not only good enough, that....was on a whole different level. I'm not sure where that side of Natalya's been, but it looks like she's back.

(Corey Graves)
See Mauro, that's what we've been waiting for, we knew what Natalya was capable of in the past, she comes from the infamous Dungeon, she went six months undefeated in her first year here, making EVERYONE tap, THAT is her strength because only she can do something crazy sadistic like a BRIDGED SHARPSHOOTER!  

She stumbles forward as the referee lets go of her hand, the smile on her face is pure joy, pride, and a sense of accomplishment, a weight was lifted...a point was proven, and a part of herself that she had locked away long ago, has resurfaced.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Xn06Mmi

(Mauro Ranallo)
With this victory, Natalya has EARNED her place as the challenger for The Women's Championship at Downpour, where she will meet the woman she just made tap out!

(Corey Graves)
I have to give credit where credit is due, April has been in an entirely different playing field than Natalya, and I had my doubts, I didn't believe Natalya had what it took, not anymore...but that right there, that made a believer out of me. I still think she's a little too rah rah respect for my liking, but when she really digs deep and just embraces what's in her blood, there's nothing she can't do.

As replays in several different angles are shown, we come back to see Natalya triumphantly ascending the corner, throwing her arms up as the four women on the outside watch, each with their own reaction. Rosemary is intriguing, not angry, not happy, a bit hard to gauge really. Alexa's absolutely furious, pounding the floor with her hands, kicking and screaming throwing a tantrum a toddler would be jealous. Dana's just as upset, watching her former mentor secure the number one contendership is a bitter pill to swallow, because she just betrayed her the week before Final Stand, and now she's successful in her efforts. Sasha is the only one, who while disappointed...has a slight, very small smile hidden in the disappointment, to see how much this means to Natalya, to know how badly she wanted this as her friend, as a fan when she was training to become a wrestler, it's bittersweet.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Rvt3U4t

We cut back to Natalya just overjoyed, so happy, so free almost, the second April tapped it was as if any doubts that had built up inside of her, were ridden from her body. She looks around, just relieved, and spots a sign that's almost the cherry on top of the night she's now having, a little girl has a poster she clearly worked hard on, that says "The Hart of The Women's Division" to know that she didn't let that little girl down tonight, for the first time in a while, it somehow magnifies how she's feeling.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 BpT9Okp

The Anvilette points to the sign with approval, then looks down at her waist, and for the first time in a long time, she can truly, not just imagine The Women's Championship around her waist, she can see it...it's not there yet, but she can see it right now, she can feel it's warmth against her, she can see it wrapped around her stomach and that's all the motivation she needed.

(Mauro Ranallo)
An incredible match from all six women, I'm just in awe of what went down.

(Corey Graves)
It had a big fight feel, and as you look at the winner right now, the woman that has without any doubt earned her shot at The Women's Title, you feel how hard she fought.

(Mauro Ranallo)
April hasn't moved since tapping, I wonder what's going through her mind right now...

(Corey Graves)
I'll tell you what's running through her mind, that she should have brought Natalya's leash out here because then maybe this would've ended differently. She just tapped out to a woman she's beaten for the better part of a year, what do you think is going through her head?

(Mauro Ranallo)
What should be going through her head is the fact that maybe she shouldn't have tried to "help" her "sister" so much because she may have just brought about her own undoing. Natalya is on her way to Downpour, but with a while to go until then...one has to wonder what the fallout of this might be next week.

Natalya motions that The Women's Title will be hers, and then steps off the corner, falling to the mat exhausted a "Natalya!" chant echoing through her ears. We zoom in, hearing the chant, seeing the bright glow on her face, the smile that won't go away, one last time before we head to a commercial break, with Downpour's Women's Championship Match set, what's in store when Natalya challenges Sister April?

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:41 pm

We return to a familiar podium in the camera's view, seems to be the only thing in the giant room. On the Podium it has #BNB written on the front in black and red lettering. It did not move; stationary until in one moment the podium shakes and crumbles to the ground. As the parts falling to the ground begin to cease, The Undertaker walks up on top of the pile-- his foot directly on the sign saying #BNB.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 WWE-Wrestlemania-33-Spoilers-Original-Plans-For-The-Undertaker-Leaked

The Undertaker

You people crowd by the millions hear what the man in the pulpit has to say, for your good or your demise. You rely on these men with limited knowledge to give you the world, and you trust them day after day, hour after hour. You play right into their hand, believing every last word they say and taking every side they take. You don't even know when they will lie straight as you are caught up in a façade. It is the very fact that you depend on man for everything that your souls are easy for me to take. Now Wade Barrett, you call yourself the " Bearer of Bad News ", but in reality you are a source of misinformation. Every week you swing your gavel and spit hatred to your fellow mortals, and you pathetic, ignorant people eat it up. You tell false prophecy and take great pride in waving that gavel around and speaking nonsense, but tonight your ramblings will cease. You can walk around with your chest tall, but remember this: deceit is a cause to an early visit from the Reaper. While it sits on my mind, may I also give you some accurate information: the negativity You spread only aids Me; It may make you feel a great sense of excitement, but beyond the limitations of your eyes, demons swarm your body in by the multitudes. The very essence of Death comes off your body, so now I think that tonight the free will you posses will disappear. Wade Barrett, I have some bad news for You: tonight is not your night. You stand in my way and there is only one result of a man who is in my path: their soul will be mine. You can say that your Barrage will knock me down, but as a promise from the Deadman, the only way you will win is if another one of you puny mortals intervenes in business that does not concern them. That Barrage of yours is nothing, pathetic, you face a man who has destroyed entire crusades. Wade Barrett tonight the Bad News will crumble and fall, and as for you. You and your poor, pathetic, soul will REST. IN. PEACE.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 F3e06g

The Deadman rolls his eyes to the back of his head, as he did the remnants of the podium began to come ablaze, and the Undertaker just stood there in the fire staring into the soul of whoever dared look at the screen. After a moment, The Man of Few Words, picks up the #BNB sign that was burning looks at it and says " Run, little man " as the camera...

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 FUU1V
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 10:23 pm

We come back to Strowman pacing in the back, when he stops to look off camera

STROWMAN
What do you two want?

Scott Steiner and Bayley now shown in the frame as Steiner begins to point to Strowman.

STEINER
What the hell has your problem been lately man. You need to calm down and realize that there is a big problem here in XWL. That problem is Decay. See what you need to understand is we are dealing with a fat out of shape donut eating son of a bitch and another son of a bitch who thinks hes tough but this arm and that arm are bigger then his whole prepubescent self.

Steiner points at his arm and then Strowman's arm. Bayley then gives a look to Strowman that obviously shows that she is upset with Strowman's actions.

BAYLEY
Listen Strowman. We are your friends. Scotty is not trying to outshine you. And Scotty isn't wrong with what he said. Decay is a problem. Now what Scotty called them was unnecessary.

Steiner shrugs and he interrupts.

STEINER
What the hell you mean. They are nothing but a bunch of punks. They are mot...

Bayley gives Steiner a pissed off look and points at Steiner and shouts.

BAYLEY
STOP Scott!

Steiner immediately stops ranting as Bayley and Steiner pay their attention back to Strowman.

BAYLEY
Now Braun, you haven't been doing the poetry that I told you to do. If you don't listen to your friends you're just going to be angry forever.

STEINER
Yeah man. What happened to the poetry? I thought you were doing really good with that.

BAYLEY
We all have matches we have to get ready for tonight, but before we can get ready, you need to do something Braun. You need to put these on and give it your best shot.

Bayley shows Strowmans reading glasses and puts her hand out for Strowman to take them.

Strowman takes the reading glasses and looks at them He puts them on as the crowd pops. Strowman looks to the camera

STROWMAN
Roses are red, violets are blue
Get ready decay
Strowman and the Big Bad Booty Daddy are coming for you!
(pauses)
and I will bathe in your blood!

Bayley pats him in the back for a good try. Steiner fist bumps Strowman.

BAYLEY
The gang is back together!

Bayley smiles as she hugs Steiner as XWL Anarchy goes to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 CZp8kqcW0AECOby

We come back to a limo pulling into the arena. As the headlights come into view the crowd begins buzzing, wondering who could be in the dark windowed vehicle. Speculation continued until the passenger stepped out of the car. At that moment a mixed reaction came from the crowd-- kind of mild, but a pop none the less. Stepping out of the car was none other Edge, dressed in blue jeans a plain white T-shirt and a jacket. When he got out of the limo he takes no extra luggage with him, only himself and himself as he is glued to his phone. As he walks through the halls, people naturally just move away from the Rated R Superstar because no one knows what the man will do. Eventually, Edge is stopped by the General Manager, Layla. She stands with her arms crossed, and a smirk on her face.  

Layla

Did you enjoy your time off? I really hope you had time to think about your actions. I deeply apologize for slapping you and making you miss out on Final Stand. I suspended you in no way to treat you like a child or talk down on you, but you deserved what you got. You walked around here making a mess and you needed to be put back in your place.

Edge just looks at her with a blank face, however his eyes were portraying anger. As Edge stares at her, he begins to walk off looking down at his phone.

EDGE

Piss off.

As Edge starts walking off Layla starts talking to him.

Layla

Now Edge, I know you and I are not on the best of terms right now, but I am pretty sure that is not how you should address your General Manager, Your Boss. Think on the bright side, you are back now, you get to prove to me again why you are worthy of the main event and I bet if you do the right thing some rewards will come your way.

At the sound of her words Edge stops in his tracks. He drops his phone and seems to be shaking in pure rage-- his blood boiled in anger and he turns around, facing Layla, clenching his hands into a fist.

EDGE

Shut... Your.. Fucking mouth before you say something you regret. All you are doing is pissing me off even more than I already am. Let me be honest with you Layla, I don't care who you are, your position is nothing, the only reason you have a job here is because those idiots in the crowd voted you in and it means nothing. All you have is a title, you are a spokesperson, you are a puppet for Vince and it is the very fact that you think you got a " promotion " that you think you can throw your weight around. You think you can talk down to me because you are the big bad General Manager? You think because you gave me a few days off without pay that I will be silenced and be your Yes man? Forget it, your shitty " rewards" for good work, my time off and Fuck you. You have no power over me, and I couldn't care less what you do, but it is the very fact that you think you are invincible that makes me sick. You are nothing more than a spoke on the wheel, without you this place would keep running, and while I'm at it, any person in the back could do a better job than you at GM, Hell I think I could do better than you. And do wanna know one thing that hasn't gone through your tiny brain yet? Once you outlived your use for this company soon, you will be gone and someone else will replace your shitty role and working here will be a distant memory. You don't even have the ring skill to keep up anymore. So don't talk down to me when you are a glorified, worthless, sack of shit, and this place can still make money without you.  

Layla's arms remain crossed and the look on her face never changes. Edge briefly searches for any sort of reaction out of the General Manager, but the reaction he wanted never comes.

Layla

Since you still have some anger towards me, I'm going to let you take all those feelings out tonight in a match. Your opponent will be Dolph Ziggler. Real quick, where is your gear?

EDGE

The Poor GM is worried. oh no. Fuck off, I kick his ass in what I am wearing right now, Dolph Ziggler isn't worth my time. He is so obsessed with trying to take the show that he doesn't realize he will never go anywhere in this company. I kicked his ass a few weeks ago and I'll do it again tonight. Now if you excuse me I have a match, unlike someone else here, have fun doing nothing, bitch.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 L0ilo

Edge walks off to go prepare for his match as we go to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:24 pm

The cameras cut to and aerial shot of the titantron and stage as music hits.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Truth as some are still mad that Matt Sydal wasn't the one who beat AJ Styles at Final Stand IX. As it was Truth whom cashed in his Money in the Bank Briefcase, what he called "The Golden Opportunity" and beat AJ Styles for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

R Truth comes out from the backstage area with his usual golden attire. The golden pants and golden shoes. But tonight one thing that he didn't have before is on his shoulder. The XWL World Heavyweight Championship. R Truth stops before walking down the ramp and looks around. R Truth then grabs the belt with both hands and raise it above his head. After about 10 seconds and hearing a mixed reaction Truth puts the belt back on his shoulder.

[Ranallo]
It's the new World Heavyweight Champion! A man who has fought through so much for his moment. At Final Stand IX last night he had his moment. We all saw the moment of truth!

[Graves]
Ranallo do you actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouth? R Truth barely beat AJ Styles. Just like AJ Styles said earlier tonight. A fresh AJ Styles would EMBARRASS a fresh R Truth.

[Ranallo]
I think your forgetting Corey that a couple weeks ago a fresh AJ Styles lost to a fresh R Truth. In this sport there is winning and losing, getting close doesn't count. At Final Stand IX we saw a resilient R Truth whom never gave up.

He then proceeds to make his way down the ramp high fiving the fans in the front row of the ramp section. Near the end of the ramp a teenage boy is seen wearing a golden hat that says #HesTheTruth and a golden shirt with R Truth's face on it. The teenager in the front row waves the golden ticket that fell into the stadium. R Truth looks at the teenager as the teenager gives the golden ticket to R Truth. The teenager then gives R Truth a black sharpie to sign the ticket with. R Truth with a big smile on his face signs the golden ticket and gives the ticket back to the teenager. R Truth then all the way down the ramp looks at a familiar foe who is in the front row. That foe is Matt Sydal. After having a stare down with Matt Sydal for a couple seconds, Truth then climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. Truth raises the XWL World Heavyweight Championship once more with both hands for another 10 seconds. Lillian Garcia hands R Truth the microphone as she exits the ring. We now see R Truth the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion in the middle of the ring about to address the XWL Universe.

[R Truth]
At Final Stand 9, you wanted the truth, and now you got the truth.

The crowd still with a mixed reaction.

[R Truth]
You know I came to XWL a very very bitter man, and with reason to be a very bitter man. I wasn't sure if XWL was gonna play by the rules. I wasn't sure if the color of my skin would effect my opportunities in XWL. I wasn't sure if I would be treated like a second class citizen or a damn human being. I wasn't sure if I was going to get the opportunities I was supposed to get.

R Truth pauses for a second to look at the title as the crowd starts to understand where Truth is coming from. As R Truth continues to speak with an questioning look on his face.

[R Truth]
Now you ask me, "Well Truth is there still prejudice in the world today?"

R Truth expression turns into an intense look.

[R Truth]
You damn right there is. I don't care what color you are. YOU ARE ALWAYS HIT WITH PREJUDICE SHIT HERE AND THERE!

R Truth eyes open up wide as he then smiles.

[R Truth]
But you know what? We all get an opportunity at one point of time or another. It's up to what you do with that opportunity. Am I right or wrong?

R Truth pauses as the crowd now gives Truth a positive reaction and starts chanting "He's The Truth!" "He's The Truth!"

[Ranallo]
He took advantage of his golden opportunity at Final Stand IX when he won the title against AJ Styles!

R Truth continues to speak with a positive expression on his face.

[R Truth]
As everyone has seen since I came back to XWL, when I am given an opportunity, I do what I do best. And that goes for any of y'all. You got to do what you do best when that opportunity presents itself.

The crowd still going crazy in excited as everyone is now on the side of Truth. Now the crowd starts chanting "He's The Champ!" "He's The Champ!"

[R Truth]
Coming to XWL was a blessing in disguise. And now that I am the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, the guy to beat is me. Now I know that man here tonight in the front row gets his rematch whenever that happens.

R Truth points at Matt Sydal who is in attendance in the front row.

[R Truth]
But at Final Stand 9 a new challenger emerged. A man who just like me made the best of his opportunity.

R Truth is interrupted by a theme we all know.

Broken Matt steps out onto the stage starts his delete taunt, and fans join in on the very catchy chant.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 7

A big smile grows on the face of Broken Matt as he looks down the ramp, and sees R Truth standing in the ring.

Did you listen to what Broken Matt said about R Truth earlier in the night?

Yes.. Broken Matt believes that him, and R Truth were friends many years ago in a different lifes. Which that is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard. He literally has no proof of such event , and yet he carries it on like it's the truth.

Broken Matt turn lefts, and walks up the steel steeps. He then climbs into the ring, and is handed a mic by the ref. Broken Matt nods to him as wraps his finger around the microphone. He begins walking closer to R Truth with his arm extended.

I am so sorry to interrupt you my dear friend Scodrick, but I got filled with excitement as I sat in the back watching you embrace your moment I just had to come out here, and congratulate you personally on your WONDERFUL victories at Final Stand, but like you said your not the only one who made the best of their opportunity at Final Stand. Last night was the best night of this vessels career, and now after securing that win in the Final Stand-Off I now get to face who ever is champion at Downpour. Now with the Golden Spot Monkey lurking about I never know when he shall take his title rematch

Broken Matt looks over to Matt Sydal

And if so chooses to make it at downpour

Broken Matt turns back to R Truth

then I do wish for you to know my friend that this will make my expedition for gold more the sweeter!

[R Truth]
Before you get carried away about anything how about you explain what the hell you mean about being friends with me hundreds of years ago. I am R Truth and that's it. Ain't no Scodrick here. Nope just the XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

R Truth looks at the Championship belt on his shoulder as he points to the name plate on the title that say R-Truth.

[R Truth]
That says R Truth. But if you really do say we were friends in previous lives and that you look into my soul and realized who I was. Well if that is THE TRUTH then I want some proof!

If the truth is what you desire Brother Scodrick then it is what you shall receive. I shall have a discussion with Seven Deities to see if we can acquire a way for you to be shown that this to be a fact, because I can assure you Scodrick this is how you say... Legit. You see when I saw you Scodrick I wasn't quite sure it was you when we met within the match of money and ladders, because we were all so focused to claim the opportunity that you did, but when the match was all said an over, and you were the one standing tall. I had a moment of clarity as my soul, and yours bonded it was simply one of the most satisfying moments being reunited with a great friend such as you Scodrick.

Broken Matt throws his head back, and mouth opens wide then eyes squint as he takes in a deep loud breath through his mouth.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 QyetVu

I JUST HAD A VERY POTENT PREMONITION!!

Broken Matt looks into the eyes of R Truth

Next week it appears that the Seven Deities shall present you, and myself a gift with in Vanguard One, and it shall help prove my statement to be true, but my mind does wonder what it could possibly be. The possibilities are endless!

Broken Matt smiles as he begins laughing to himself.

R Truth gives Matt a confused look as what he just saw still makes no sense.

[R Truth]
Well then next week we shall see the truth with what Vanguard One has for us. But with that being said for right now I know you as my next challenger, for this right here.

R Truth turns to the crowd who all pop and cheer for R Truth as he raises the XWL World Heavyweight Championship above his head. R Truth is then interrupted yet again as R Truth and Broken Matt look towards the entrance stage as someone's theme hits.

All eyes on the stage as 'Cult of Personality' blares throughout the arena.

[Ranallo]
CM Punk...? What's he doing out here?

[Graves]
He's obviously upgrading from the Elite Championship, Mauro!

After a moment, a figure emerges from behind the curtain.

It's Paul Heyman. The Advocate of the new Elite Champion.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Giphy

The fans are booing loud as Heyman walks out onto the stage with purpose, but a lack of Beast with him. It was only him as he stopped atop the stage and glanced out to the crowd with CM Punk's theme still playing throughout the arena, further rubbing salt in Punk's open wound after what took place at Final Stand.

[Graves]
Yes! This is so much better! We don't have to hear Punk drop one of his stupid pipebombs!

[Ranallo]
While I'm a fan of Heyman's work, I can't help but wonder why he's com out here.

Paul Heyman continues down the ramp and rather than entering the ring, he walks off to the right side of it. A finger held up at the two men in the ring as he shouts 'one moment' just loud enough so that the two of them and the cameras could pick it up. A microphone was grabbed from ringside and Heyman then continued to walk again, past the announcers table and then stopping mid way between the two turnbuckles. His head slowly turns to it's right and his eyes fall on the Golden One, former World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Sydal. The Advocate clears his voice as he takes a step to the male and rests an elbow on the barricade.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
It's fitting seeing you on the other side of the barricade. After all, that is where you belong.

Fans who sat around Sydal are booing Heyman.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You have a lot of nerve, kid. You have so much nerve it's almost stupid of you because one day, it's going to get you hurt. Yes, I am still a little angered about the way you disrespected me at Final Stand. Thinking you can just act however you want because you think you're the Best in the World, right? Well, you saw what my client does to people who think they are the Best in the World. Brock Lesnar conquers them, and Brock Lesnar steals their gold.

Heyman reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hat that wore Lesnar's logo on the front.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Unlike my Client, I can be a nice guy. It's hard to believe, I get it. I am returning the favor since you were oh so thoughtful enough to gift me a hat that dawned your logos that I figured it's only fitting that I do the same.

The hat is slapped onto Sydal's head and before he even had a chance to react, Heyman pushed himself from the barricade and he walked over to the steel steps. His feet led him up them, one at a time, before Heyman stepped into the ring through the ropes. His tie was adjusted and he glanced over the two men that he shared the ring with, a disgusted look appearing almost instantly as finished looking at the Hardy.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Who let you out of Ambrose's Asylum, huh?

Heyman lifted his hand and pointed at Truth.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And you. You and I, we have a lot to talk about because you have the nerve to come out here and talk opportunity when you didn't earn any of this. You didn't earn your opportunity like the rest of the men and women in the back. The only reason you had an opportunity is because of me. You wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for me giving you an opportunity. You would never have won Money in the Bank if it wasn't for me giving you an opportunity. You wouldn't be World Heavyweight Champion if it wasn't for Paul Heyman giving you an opportunity.

A wide grin spread across Heyman's face.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You know what I'm talking about, Truth, and don't lie and say you don't. You know that you wouldn't be standing here if Paul Heyman didn't grant you a contract during his short tenure as General Manager. You had the nerve to interrupt my show for your own selfish need, not even under contract, because why? Because you wanted the opportunity to prove yourself. I could have thrown you back on the streets, or had you arrested for interrupting my show. I could've made your life hell, but I instead gave you the opportunity to be apart of the roster. It was me who did all of this. The truth is that the only reason you have holding the Heavyweight Championship of the World is because of me.

Heyman extended his hand again as he held it out flat, acting as if he was waiting to be given something.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I'm just going to cut to the chase. You have two options. Option number one, hand over Brock Lesnar's Heavyweight Championship, the belt that he never rightfully lost, and drag you and your stupid little friend out of Brock Lesnar's ring... Or, option number two, stay here and wait for Brock Lesnar to come out here and take it from you.

The fans "pop" and all eyes shift to the stage as The General Manager's theme sounds, without much delay she's stepping through the curtain and raises her mic.

[Layla]
Actually, Paul, he's got a third option...he could ignore everything you've said, and simply raise that title in the air, and say the TRUTH is, he's World Heavyweight Champion because he EARNED it! "Graciously" signing him didn't suddenly open every door for him, he fought to be where he is, he won The Money In The Bank Ladder Match, and at Final Stand not only did he defend that case successfully in a gauntlet match, he later cashed it in at the end of the show, to become YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. You didn't do that for him, he did it for himself because he had the OPPORTUNITY.

Cheers follow from fans in attendance, while she takes a moment to collect her thoughts.

[Layla]
Now make no mistake about it, what your client did, is nothing short of incredible. He defeated a man that has defined the term "ELITE" in 23 seconds. But that doesn't give him, or you the right to demand another champion hand their title over. He may be "elite" but that's not how we settle things here. Titles are won, and lost, in that ring, they are defended, champions aren't threatened into relinquishing their championships...especially not after all R-Truth's overcome to be THE Champion! But I do see an opportunity here, it's the night after Final Stand, it's been an insane evening, and we need a Main-Event befitting the occasion. So if Paul feels it's Brock's title, maybe we should allow you R-Truth the chance to refute that claim, or give him the opportunity to back up such a bold statement? I'd say tonight...in The Main-Event...R-Truth defends his World Heavyweight Championship against The Elite Champion! But, it's not my say, it's yours. I won't make you defend the title tonight, not after what you went through at Final Stand, it's a big match without the title, but what better way to show your biggest doubter, in that ring with you right now, exactly WHO you are, and WHY you have what you have than by showing up his conqueror when it's all on the line?

R Truth brings the mic up to his mouth.

[R TRUTH]
I appreciate you letting me decide Layla, but you know what. I'm a people kind person. So how about the people here in Los Angeles California decide for me. So what do y'all say who do you want to go up against Brock Lesnar tonight. Because if you want the Truth you will get the truth.

R Truth pauses and puts mic out towards the crowd as Broken Matt, Heyman, and Layla look at the audience who begin to chant "WE WANT TRUTH!" "WE WANT TRUTH!"

[R TRUTH]
The people have spoken the rest is up to you Layla.

Even Matt Sydal, sporting his Brock Lesnar cap courtesy of Paul Heyman has joined the audience in chanting "WE WANT TRUTH!" Layla stands there for a moment, taking it all in, then raises her mic up as the chants and cheers continue.

[Layla]
Well, then there's nothing left to say, tonight's Main-Event will see The Elite Champion Brock Lesnar face R-Truth for The World Heavyweight Championship!  

Excitement builds more and more, as that huge match has now become official, R-Truth proves to be a fighting champion when the show after the show of shows, he fearlessly puts that title on the line to prove a point, and to show everyone what the truth is, he earned it, and he'll face anyone who thinks that's a lie. Matt Hardy looks at "Scodrick"  who just stares at The World Title on his shoulder, knowing tonight will be his first test...and as for Matt Sydal, well he's still cheering along with the fans within The Staples Center for this blockbuster Main-Event...as we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:30 pm

The camera switches on, and the cameraman gets out of a jeep. In the distance we see a small village filled with huts. Tall green grass surrounds the city, but there is a clear path that leads directly into the small village. As we look more, and more around the area we realize that this location is not in the United States. As we draw closer, and closer to end of the trail into the city. The people who live within the city begin taking notice of the cameraman walking to their village, and they start to run into their huts. He finally stands at the front of the small village, and begins walking into the village. You can see pairs off eyes glaring at cameraman in the openings of the poorly built huts.

.:Cameraman:.
Hello? Is there anyone here who can help me?

One of the villagers steps out out of his home. The moonlight shines upon the villager to reveal an elderly man standing before the camera man.

.:Elderly Man:.
Unataka nini kutoka kwetu?
(What do you want from us?)

I uhhh... don't understand.

White man don't normally show up around these parts, but I believe I may know why you came here. You must be from the states regarding that thing on your shirt I have seen that thing  before on a man named Leo Kruger. Is that who you are here for?

Yes.. I have traveled far for a chance to speak with him.

Do you realize what that man is capable of...? He would tear you apart if you even looked at him in the wrong way, but if you wish for your funeral.. His house down down the road on the left trust me you will know it when you see it.

The cameraman thanks the elder, and walks down the path. He stops before a hut that has been beautifully crafted, and this is the only house that sticks out.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Africa-384

The cameraman goes to knock on the door, and the door silently opens the door. He pushes the door open, and the rooms is dark, but their is a light at the end of the hallway. He follows the light onward, and he peers into the room Leo Kruger is in. He stares into the mirror, and begins to speak.

.:Leo Kruger:.
Final Stand really showed me something that is for the very first time in my life I felt weak, because that was the night the hunter became the prey. People keep telling me oh it's okay you can just re challenge him for the title it's your right as ex champion, and to that I say. I haven't earned. This is why I have came back to Africa my old stomping grounds. I came back to rebuild myself, and regain focus.

Kruger looks down as its looks like his ego is in shambles.

I just can't believe Sami Zayn beat me. It replays over, and over again in my head, and it fills me with anger knowing I was not good enough, but like I said that's why I am back here. These are my old hunting grounds, and I have come back to start all over again. I am going to start out small, and work my way back up to the top. I have worked so hard for this, and I am not gonna give up now. I am the deadliest hunter XWL has ever seen. There is no one like me, and I am a force to be reckoned with. When I make my return to XWL hell have no fury for the man I choose to hunt, because I will not hold BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kruger punches the mirror he was staring into. Glass shatters across the floor. The cameraman jumps, and accidentally bumps into the wall. Through the crack we see Kruger turns his attention to the door as we think he has heard our cameraman. He opens the door, and his eyes are locked withe the cameraman.

Have you ever heard of knocking? If you wanted me to answer questions or get my reaction from Final Stand you just could have asked me that night. Not waste the company's money to fly all the way out here, and then drive for sixty miles, but since you came all this way you persistent little cockroach. What do you want?

We... just wanted to know what was next for Leo Kruger? I was sent all this way to get a statement from you, because no one has seen or heard from you in the last 24 hours.

What's next for Leo Kruger?

Kruger chuckles to himself as he lowers his head, and then he slowly raises his head.

I am going to do what I have always done, and that is hunt, but for now I shall watch my prey from a distant as he doesn't know I am lurking, and waiting for my perfect moment to strike. Now if you excuse me the sun is setting, and the time for hunting starts soon.

Kruger pushes past the cameraman, and moves down the hall into the darkness. The cameraman is left standing there until it slowly fades away to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Mauro

Here he is, the man who tranquilized the Hunter at Final Stand to take home the Intercontinental Championship.

Graves
I'll admit... This kid has heart. I didn't think he had what it took to beat Kruger.

The crowd absolutely erupts for Sami Zayn, Sami doesn't come out on queue this time though. Sami limps out from the back clutching his ribs with one arm and holding His newly won Championship in the other with a huge smile on his face.

Mauro

He's defiantly hurting but this kid took it to Kruger and in his eyes all the destruction Kruger put him through was worth it.

Graves
Damn right it was worth it Mauro!

Sami throws his arm in the air raising the title high but then clutches his ribs again and smiles through the pain. He walks down the ramp and into the ring. He grabs a mic. As the crowd starts chanting for Sami.

Zayn

How are all you guys doing tonight here in Los Angeles , California

Zayn gives a thumbs up to the camera and smiles. As the crowd cheers and chants, Sami smiles to himself.

Zayn

So last night at Final Stand...

Sami stops smiling and looks at the camera

Zayn

I got my ASS beat. I got brutalized and dismantled.

Zayn smiles and lifts the belt around his shoulder.

Zayn

But EVERY time I get knocked down I get right back up. I never stop fighting until I get what I want and I PROVED that last night when I got my ass beat up and down this ring and still somehow planted Kruger on his little deranged head and TOOK HIS PRIZE!

Sami is fired up now

Zayn

MANY people doubted me told me I couldn't beat Kruger that I'd just be another Edge... Another Cactus just a flash in the pan....but I proved ALL of those people WRONG! I proved that I'm the BEST Superstar Kruger has faced!

The fans erupt for Zayn again as the start chanting his name.

Zayn

I will take on everybody and anybody....I WILL become the BEST Intercontinental Champion in XWL's history... And I'll do it for each and every one of yo-

b]Bad News Barrett's music begins to blast and the Brit begins to saunter down the ramp, microphone in hand. The crowd boos the interruption of their newly crowned champion.
[/b]
1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Entran10

-Bad News Barrett-
Oh, they LOVE me! Listen to it! Almost as much as they love you. Congratulations on your title win, it's about time someone took it from Kruger. And someone so honest? It's refreshing to see. At least you are aware that you had your ass beat at the Final Stand.

Barrett reaches the ring and slowly climbs the metal stairs before entering through the ropes and approaching Zayn.

-Bad News Barrett-

It was quite a beating, wasn't it? But I do have to give it to you, you avoided just enough of a beating to pull out the win. And that's something not many have done. In fact, I can't think of anyone els...oh, wait...I DID THAT. And I didn't take the beating, I delivered it. I returned to XWL and flattened the Intercontinental champ on my very first day. Yet you have the gall to say that you are the best superstar Kruger has faced.

Barrett sticks his index finger out and jams it at Zayn's championship, his face reddening and a scowl forming.

-Bad News Barrett-

I earned a shot at that belt. But instead of me being under those lights, it was you. Now, I could beat your ass right here and now but I don't mind a bit of a challenge. There are formalities to be had of course. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and formally name myself the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

The crowd erupts into a symphony of jeers at this statement.

Barrett takes in the boos for a few seconds, a smile on his face. He raises the mic to his face and opens his mouth to say something else when suddenly-

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Daed9210

Wade Barrett turn with a look of disdain as he hears the music of the one and only wrestling god, JBL fill the arena. JBL walks out onto the ramp followed closely by virgil. The crowd boo's him as he makes his way down the ramp, ignoring them not seeming to even care. Virgil climbs the steps and crouches between the ropes holding them open for JBL. JBL steps in the ring and looks from Sami, then to Wade before extending his arm as Virgil places a mic in his hand.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Jbl_display_image

$JBL$
Who the hell do you think you are? You've been here for a few weeks and Your coming out here talking about wins and losses as if anything you've done here or anywhere is even somewhat relevant. You have the Audacity to come out here and declare yourself the number on contender? Well son im afraid ive got some "bad news" for you, thats not gonna happen. Ive been here to long and worked to hard to be passed up by some two-shot wonder who thinks hes something because he caught a few lucky breaks. Well let me tell you something, that's not how it works here, you take your ass to the back of the line.

JBL now turns his attention from an angered Barrett to a snickering Sami Zayn.

$JBL$
And you. your even worse than judge Judy over here. You come out here and brag about taking as ass whipping last night? You actually think you proved your "the best". Well i hate to break it to you son but all you proved is that every man can be conquered, which is something im sure you'll learn soon enough because I am declaring myself as the number one contender for that/color]
Look, I really don't care who you guys think you a championship, And i don't give a damn what you or anyone has to say about it.

Zayn chuckles to himself

Zayn
If you wanted a shot at my Championship all you guys had to do was ask but I don't just hand out free Title shots Mr. Bradshaw, that's not how I work and hell, I'll take you both on if it's okay with Mrs. Layla you two can face each other to find out who faces me first.

Just then Layla pops up on the Titantron.

Layla

I mean't to interrupt a bit sooner but it seems you all just made my job a bit easier. So next week it will be Bad News Barrett vs JBL to see who will face Sami Zayn in 3 weeks and the loser has to wait until Downpour. Good luck gentlemen.

Zayn smirks and lifts the mic up to his mouth

Zayn

You'll need it.

Zayn tosses the mic behind him and throws the belt over his shoulder as he struts out of the ring and up the ramp leaving JBL and BNB staring at each other.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:49 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 EaMqIef1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Vk87Cd8

Watch the match here if the video above does not work.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Banner3

As Undertaker sends Barrett slamming into the mat with a Last Ride, he begins to stumble. He uses his momentum to bounce off the ropes and fall on top of Barrett for the pin. The ref slides down and begins to exclaim...

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 200_s

Just as the Ref's hand was coming down for a three, Wade Barrett's shoulder launches off the mat, breaking the pin leaving the entire crowd in disbelief. The Undertaker seemed a bit shocked at first, but after a moment rises to his feet and takes the straps off his shoulders.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Undertaker-cut-throat-o

The Undertaker was calling for the end, but as Wade Barrett was trying to get to his feet, lights went out. The sounds of devilish screams filled the arena, piercing the ears of every person in the crowd and leaving fear in their hearts. After a moment the screams were replaced by a steady heartbeat. The sound echoed for what seemed hours, but eventually the sound stopped and the lights turned back on, and when they did...

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Finn-Balor

On the apron was Finn Balor, and the crowd began to roar in excitement. Balor just stood on the apron ignoring the crowd because his attention was fixed on The Reaper. The Deadman, noticing Balor, lets Barrett fall back down to the mat and steps in front of Finn Balor. The two stood face to face, only ring ropes separating the two--The Undertaker towered over Balor, but the look in Balor's eyes said he would not back down. The two stared each other down and the crowd was erupting at the sight, but eventually someone had to make a move. Balor raised his hand and did Undertaker's classic cut throat taunt, and at the sight of this the Undertaker's eyes widened and he grabbed him by the throat. Right before the Undertaker could do anything, he was whipped around by Wade Barrett..

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Giphy
BULL HAMMER

Wade Barrett leaped on the carcass of the Undertaker. Balor remained standing on the apron, looking down on the fallen Undertaker.

3!

Wade Barrett rose from the body of the Undertaker victorious, and he made his retreat backstage, knowing he just knocked off the most legendary names in the business. The Undertaker, laid motionless in the ring, and Balor began to walk up the ramp. When Balor reached the top of the ramp, Balor looked back into the ring.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 200

The Undertaker stands to his feet and leans on the ropes. when he does he points at Finn Balor.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Undertaker

The lights draw down to a dark blue. The Undertaker stares up at Finn Balor in pure rage, knowing he just cost him his match against Wade Barrett. The stare down continues as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 pm

A high pitched siren followed with a bass guitar enters the arena and it picks up speed, lights flicker around the curtains and you can see them rustle. Bursting through the curtains at the right moment of the breakdown is Pete Dunne.

To those who know him, he’s called the Bruiserweight for a reason. Take no prisoners, merciless and jagged to the edge. Power stepping to the middle of the stage. Lights flickering on each side of him. Dunne not having any nerves in front of the rows and rows of fans. Pushing his raised fist into the underside of his chin. Eyes glowing with intent, the sparkling mouth guard hiding his arrogant smile. The fur coat now being a mainstay of his. Bawling his other hand into a fist, tightly pushing it into the side of his face.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 RI1fg3r

The hands now to the air taking in the mixed reactions, practically feeding off their energy, whether good or bad. Dunne flicks his hair back and then sends one fist in front of him, igniting something within him. The desolation sets in, everyone is quiet, eager to see what he’ll do next. Step after step, Pete Dunne storms to the edge of the ramp way.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 S1wXXqc

Nearing the ring breathing heavily to pipe up his adrenaline. Pete rushes right up the steel steps and into the 2nd rope. Not wasting a single moment to make the ring his. Glaring to the side of the ropes, He heads into the ring and flashes a smile then returns to the corner where he takes off his jacket primed and ready.

Strowman makes his way out to the ring

RANALLO
This should be interesting

RESULTS:

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:27 pm

We go to the back where Goldberg is getting interviewed

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 280x157-9aO

INTERVIEWER
Goldberg that was such a moment you just had. The fans seemed to have gotten behind, but some still don't seem so sure. Did you mean what you said?

GOLDBERG
I really did. It's not about me anymore, I had my moment. It's about helping the younger guys and gals. Its just like I said, I'm here to focus on helping the new generation and-

He looks off camera as another walks into view. A man who donned a black shirt that had the words 'The Elite' written on the front of it, messy hair that was a shade of what looked to be a darker and lighter blonde, and the rest of him dressed in what looked to be his ring attire. Kenny Omega, a man who hasn't been seen on camera in a little while now, walking up to 'the man' and then a slow circle around him, eyeing him up from head to toe, with unclear intentions. A louder laugh was heard coming from Omega.

[KENNY OMEGA]
Of course, it's clearly not about you anymore, old man. That's already been established.

Omega stopped, standing in front of Goldberg.

[KENNY OMEGA]
We don't need your help either. At least I don't because quite frankly, my worst match is better than your best match ever was, and I never have a bad match. Never EVER. You might not believe me but it's a true story.

His face dropped a bit and he stood mute before lifting his hand, snapping his fingers.

[KENNY OMEGA]
Are you even paying attention? I understand that lasting longer than twenty five seconds is hard for you, and in no way am I making fun of you for that considering not all of us are built to last, but not for me considering I am the most Elite wrestler that this world has to offer. I can slow it on down if you want. Let you catch up.

Goldberg looks at Omega and smiles

GOLDBERG
You know what 'kid', I honestly do admire your confidence here. Actually reminds me of myself back in the day. But  for someone who calls himself Elite, I gotta ask pal. What have you done these past few months? I don't see gold around that waist. You may very well deserve it but that's not for me to say because believe it or not. I know who you are. I've followed a little bit of your stuff in Japan. You are a great talent, but more so, you're a greater A hole. And take it from me kid, that's gonna bite you so hard in the ass.

The Cleaner stares at Goldberg with almost a blank expression before cracking a grin, holding back more laughter that beckoned to escape from behind his cocky smile.

[KENNY OMEGA]
Everything changes tonight. Don't believe me? I don't care. You'll see when I beat you in that ring, my ring, tonight! How's that sound? Sounds good. I know. Don't have to remind. It'll be just...

Omega's hand was raised up into the air with his middle and ring finger pressed to his thumb to create the 'too sweet' sign that the Bullet Club had once again made famous.

[KENNY OMEGA]
Too sweeeeet.

The Cleaner, not the least scared of this 'new' Goldberg, pressed his fingers to his forehead and gave him a little push. A little disrespectful? Some could say that, but Kenny didn't care. He only laughed and back himself away from the man who he was now set to take on later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 pm

As Edge stood in the ring he removed his jacket, shirt, and watch and waited for Ziggler to come down. Edge stood in the ring for minutes, and when he got fed up, he demanded a mic from ring side. As soon as he got a mic, he grabs a steel chair and sits on it in the middle of ring. Edge is about to deliver yet another one of his far too many repeated speeches.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Edge_crop_340x234

EDGE

This thing on?

Edge pats the top of the mic until he can hear himself and when the crowd hears him the erupt into boos.

EDGE

Well it is obvious my opponent, is going to be a no show, but as great man and sports entertainer like myself, I will not let your money go to waste. Oh No, right now you get the opportunity to hear my thoughts, and there is nothing you can do about it, so sit back and shove some popcorn down your mouth and listen up.

The crowd begins to boo Edge even more, it is obvious they hate him with a passion as the " You Suck " chants begin all around the arena. But Edge just talks over them.

EDGE

The past week I sat back and watched everything come to a close at Final Stand, and I had no part in it. Many speculated that I was going to rig a match or two, but you know what? I actually watched for once. Not from a far, but right in the front row of the audience and no one even noticed me. Tonight I walk these halls and I see men with opportunity gifted to the from Layla, Intercontinental Title contenders, Hell I even saw the Elite Champion get given a World Championship match, Tonight. And when I walked through the halls, I thought ' where is my fair share of the bargain '.  People look up to you, saying your some great GM, but I haven't gotten nothing from you. No opportunities, I have had to make them on my own. And when I did, this crowd ate it up, they enjoyed every second, I had them on their feet, biting their nails. I put on a classic with Sami Zayn and he almost didn't get his chance for the I.C title, R- Truth, I made a regular match into a pay-per-view caliber match and he is the World Champion, and he was on his heels. I pinned the Beast, Brock Lesnar, your  'Elite Champion', clean. And all I get is a pat on the back and fights with opponents that don't even show up. I am a two time World Champion in this company, and I know I can pull my weight around here, but it's ok give JBL the lime light for a while because we know he is charismatic, give Wade Barrett a chance because he has got the skill. I've had time to think, shortly, but I have cooled down, for now at least. I get it Layla, you're a busy person and when you talked down on me earlier I deserved it, but when you give people opportunities you forget to spread the wealth. I'm reduced to Pre- shows when you know I am so much more, You Knnnooow It. I don't know why it is so hard to give me matches that are worth my time and your profit. I am one of the best in the world, and I don't know why I am not facing the best when I beat people senseless night in and night out. I'm here every week putting on a show while some 'main eventers' only have to promo to receive praise and reward. Speaking of which...

Edge gets off his chair and makes his way to the crowd until he is right in front of Matt Sydal. Sydal pulls out his golden I-Phone, kicks his feet up and Snapchat's Edge and himself.

EDGE

I've been back almost a year and I don't believe I have stood face to face, man to man with you. I am the Rated R Superstar.

At that moment Sydal puts his phone away and puts his feet down. He then looks up at Edge.

You say that "everything you touch turns to gold" and you know what; I want to test that mindset. I put on showstoppers every time I step in that ring and I show the world I am the best in this industry. Now you can talk big a big game and say that I am not worthy of fighting you, but my actions speak much louder than your words could ever say and besides my resume says I can kick your ass.  

Edge stoops down to Sydal's level and gets face to face. The look of intensity in both men eyes electrify the entire crowd, but Edge just ignores them.

Humor me, It doesn't have to be next week, but I want you one on one Sydal so I can prove to the world and to the woman in the back that I am the best, a diamond. I want to show you and to make these stupid people that I am not to be slept on, and that you're not the only person who can make opportunities golden. Think about it, lets see how tough you really are when things get Rated R.

Edge proceeds to the back as Matt Sydal goes back to lounging with the fans. We head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/20/2017 - 3/27/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next