Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017

Go down 
+10
Zack
Stunner
GamerShane31
Frowonder
Ed Go
Strummania
BOFA
Plus
T-Roll
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: ALLSTATE ARENA in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

You will be PM'd on the site a list of categories, and the options for each given one. Your participation is HUGELY important for the success of this show, you'll be given 10 points to a character of your choosing for casting your votes. Voting ends Thursday at 3:00 PM EST. The winners will be messaged and a Slammy Awards presentation segment with a speech will be expected.  

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. Bad Blood Runs Deep, But Can Time Heal Old Wounds?
This past year was home to some changes in character and morale around XWL. But none far so greater than that of Eric Young. Having returned to XWL a quiet and depressed man, only to find solace in a love interest that was Renee Young, Eric would have his work cut out for him as Matt Sydal would steal his girl friend, and his smile. Eric and Matt became the unspoken titans that all of XWL knew about and while Breakthrough went Matt’s way but not Eric’s, one can only assume what will come out of tonight when our newly crowned World Champion, Matt Sydal takes on his old foe, Eric Young in the Main Event, Last Man Standing Match!

2. The Beast and The Phenomenal One Dance, Just One Last Time?
2016 had it’s fair share of feuds and rivalries but the latter half of it was surely dictated and ran by this one. Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles. Having started upon AJ’s return to the company after a rather odd absence, the duo clashed multiple times. This would later lead them into the World Title scene in which Lesnar would capture the gold, causing their bad blood to soak onto the belt itself. Tonight we are allowed to see what is estimated by many to be the climatic conclusion to one of the longest feuds in 2016, this taking place in a Falls Count Anywhere match-up!

3. The Story Of A Boss, And Woman With A Lot Of Hart
At Breakthrough one year ago, after a rivalry had ignited between both women, solely based on their competitive nature they were to meet in a No Count Outs Match. A match devised solely to ensure that unlike the previous match between them it didn't have such a sour end that left the fans chanting "Let Them Fight" as both were counted out. However this match never took place, instead, Sasha would not show up, and she would return months later where she would eventually find herself in the ring with Natalya, and lose, only to beat her a month later evening the score...leaving us wondering which one would have come out on top at Breakthrough? Well wonder no more, because tonight we see which one of them wants The Women's Championship the "baddest" as The Boss puts her newly won title on the line against The Queen of Harts!

4. Who Really Runs The Asylum?
Just last week at Breakthrough we saw a completely different side of the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. Having not only beaten but having broken Bobby Roode and assault Lilian Garcia as well as an official, Ambrose has been sent on a trip down memory lane. Whether it’s a consequence or to save him from Seth who is sure to be lurking, we get to relive the Main Event of last year’s Final Stand which was Ambrose’s ride through hell to defend his World Championship. Tonight he takes on CM Punk yet again inside of Hell, in a Cell!

5. The Real Face of Fear?
Earlier this year, the XWL Universe was subjected to one of the darkest and most vile rivalries we have ever seen. Leo Kruger took on Bray Wyatt with the Intercontinental Championship in the middle of all the hellfire and brimstone. This feud would have its climax inside of a hell in a cell on an episode of Anarchy but tonight, we relive the beginning of this rivalry that dictated most of the IC Title scene during 2016 by having the still ever so dark Leo Kruger take a newly reformed Bray Wyatt.

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Q01OmPy1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 LAIY08U

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 N0HYlUJ1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 EaMqIef

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 DRaMuTO1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 VzPbb06

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 TtoxSIQ1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 HXJnMzM

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 PIURm0u1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 YSt8EVs

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 PzSp1UI 1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 PHBip6e

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Fnkmj9K1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 DUWmgpQ

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 7Ehi3T71 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 ZbHYY1B

Normal Match – Anarchy 4/11/2016 Rematch

They had failed to advance in a tournament designed by The Authority to bring about the demise of Dean Ambrose, and so they were given a second chance...to face one another, where the winner would move on to a number one contenders match on the grand stage. Roman would win this match, become number one contender, and ultimately at Downpour bring about the demise of Dean's World Title reign. Can Austin avenge his loss, and prove that it should have been him?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 YiLDmsK1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 M3rWaeg

Normal Match - Breakthrough 12/19/2016 Rematch

Alexa issued a challenge, and Charlotte accepted...they just met last night but now with a New Year...and due to the fact Alexa's hand was under the ropes...a rematch has been ordered. Will it be bliss for Alexa? Or will she bow down to The Queen?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 QomeJFW1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 UCzbXbp

Extreme Rules Rematch From Roulette – There Must Be A Winer

A wheel decided they would meet in a match with no rules, other than to be as extreme as you could be. However Edge would spear Cactus Jack off of the stage, and the referee would call it there. But tonight? THERE MUST BE A WINNER. It will go until one man pins, or submits the other.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 RpkLp1e1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 5tOg2pf

Non-Title Extreme Rules Rematch Anarchy 6/6/2016 – The Match That Started it All

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 R13XPEd1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 VsF1a1X

No Count Outs Match For The XWL Women's Championship

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 UEqT83J1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 8c3gX6c

Falls Count Anywhere Rematch Anarchy 8/8/2016

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 WLBsQDc1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Gv2EBWK

Final Stand IV 4/18/2016 Main Event Rematch - Non-Title Hell in a Cell Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 WGE5OPl1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 H2fRIzN

Emergence 8/22/2016 Rematch Match With A Twist

Back in August, these four men collided in a Ladder Match for The Money In The Bank contract. R-Truth would defy "THEY" and leave with an opportunity at The World Championship whenever he wants it. Tonight, we bring them back together where this time? Climbing a ladder is not the goal, pinning someone is. At stake is a non-title match up with The New World Champion on the next Anarchy, giving them an opportunity within an opportunity..

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 8G8BVGS 1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 5Tq9eZR
1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 JcSJ4gq 1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 CWboKcH

Non-Title Last Man Standing Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Aiqm6CT1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 DVvfjfh
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 am

"Just, hear me out!"

Anarchy goes live immediately to the sound of a familiar voice. Instead, of a traditional opening video, maybe a recap of what happened on the last show of 2016, we're straight to the action finding ourselves in a hallway. Suddenly the image is taken over by none other than Eric Young. Hot on his heels, Matt Striker. Striker seems to be trying desperately to get Eric's attention while Eric is having none of it.

[Matt Striker]
Eric, Eric, Eric.

Over and over again, he repeats the name. Each time he adds more necessity onto the words, practically begging by now. Young stops, turning to Matt, not speaking a word.

[Matt Striker]
Listen, I only did it because I wanted you to win. Surely you see that, don't you?

Eric exhales loudly, eyes wide with agitation as Striker smiles. The smile fades slowly as Striker realizes the gravity of the situation.

[Matt Striker]
Tonight I'll make it up to you. It's no rules! Heck, I can help you win tonig-

[Eric Young]
No!

[Matt Striker]
You shouldn't talk as it ruins your-

[Eric Young]
My what, Matt? My reputation? My aura around me? Last time I checked I'm not Kane and you aren't Paul Bearer. Bearer helped Kane by watching from the sidelines while Kane actually won. Us, we're nothing like those two. So, I insist that you listen to me instead. You aren't going to help me tonight just like you shouldn't of helped me at Breakthrough. You trusted me! I was your Jolly Roger, remember? Well it's time to let me sink, or swim. You can't hold my hand forever and honestly, I don't want you to hold it at all.

[Matt Striker]
You surely can't mean that Eric!

[Eric Young]
No, I do Matt. I really do. At Breakthrough, just a week ago, I had the chance to walk into 2017 with the Intercontinental Title, one of my goals since coming here, around my waist. But instead, I walked into it with nothing besides bad luck and a sour taste in my mouth. Tonight, Matt, I, and only I, have a match against the World Champion. Just so happens to be someone who I know fairly well. So I may just have a chance of walking out with a win under my belt tonight and potentially a shot down the road at a Title Shot. So if you don't mind, I'd love to prepare for it.

[Matt Striker]
Okay, okay. But listen to me.

[Eric Young]
Matt. I'm do-

Young stops, eyes moving from Striker but Striker appears to not notice, his eyes reading that he's fairly confused as to what just happened.

[Matt Striker]
What? You're what Eric?

Striker then turns around, the crowd's cheers being able to be heard from another part of the arena. A gold belt glitters in the camera's angle while Matt Sydal stands, face to face with Striker.

[Matt Striker]
You can't be serious! He doesn't want to speak to-

[Eric Young]
Matt. Leave. Now.

[Matt Striker]
You heard him Matt. Leave- WAIT YOU AREN'T SERIOUS!

Striker turns to Eric who nods for Matt to leave. Striker looks to Sydal very agrily before storming off, leaving the duo who just mere months ago were trying to kill each other.

[Eric Young]
So...... How's Renee?

[Matt Sydal]
How's that Intercontinental Championship?

[Eric Young]
How's your calf?

[Matt Sydal]
Never better.

Matt looks down, obviously not at his calf, but at The World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. His hands rest on the title a smile across his face as he gazes into his own golden reflection in it. EY's eyes follow Matt's as both stare at the belt. Then their eyes meet once more, the staredown continuing.

[Eric Young]
I could change that.

They were bitter enemies for a majority of 2016, you could still feel the tension, the heat radiating off both of them. And it has to sting to see Matt have a successful end of the year, while he...wasn't so fortunate. But as their eyes leer in each other's Matt suddenly flashes a slight smile.

[Matt Sydal]
Come on now Eric, it's a New Year! Are we really going to do this again? Can't we just get along? I mean we both did some horrible things to one another...like that time you, oh right I'm the one that made out with the woman you asked out an hour before. BUT, you were the no good bastard that, that....LOOK LIKE I SAID! We had our issues last year, and it's not in my nature to apologize because I'm never wrong but if anything I saved you from a loveless relationship that only would have caused you heartbreak eventually, because she didn't exactly take much convincing to punch The Ol' Golden Ticket if ya' know what I mean... so really a thank you is kind of in order...if you really think about it.

Young's face reads that he isn't happy with the remarks made by Sydal while Sydal is still smiling, hoping if he smiles enough, Eric will eventually cool off. Eric takes a moment and then responds.

[Eric Young]
You know, last year wasn't the best for me. Hell, the highlight of it was the issues I had with you. It's even up for Slammy recognition tonight. But today, is a brand new day bringing in a brand new year for Eric Young. Do you know how long I've been here, Matt? Four years. Four long years without a taste of gold or a taste of the Main Event of a Special Event. Tonight, I get the taste of a Special in the form of the Slammy's and I also get to relive former glories as I square off with you inside of that ring, one more time.

[Matt Sydal]
I mean I went almost six years without this...

Once again Matt's eyes can't seem to stop staring at The World Heavyweight Championship as it snugly rests around his waist.

[Matt Sydal]
But I get what you're saying. It's a much needed fresh start, and I've gotta admit it'll be nice stepping in the ring with a man that won't be trying to end my career over some harmless stunt that he got way too hotheaded over...not to name names or anything...

A very obviously fake cough follows "AJ Styles.." more coughs follow."How'd that work out for ya jackass" muffling it with coughs after but making it very clear at the same time.

[Eric Young]
Just because I won't be trying to end your career doesn't mean you can think I'm going easy on you. It'll be nice not having Matt or ol' Nakanobody interfere so there are no excuses this time. Tonight, it'll be about the best man in the ring. Or the last man standing, depending on how you look at it.

Young almost smirks, the tension fading slightly, but still ever lingering.

[Matt Sydal]
If you ask me, I say they're one in the same. I was the best at the end of 2016, the last man standing...with THIS.

Swiftly unsnapping the title from around his waist, he tosses it over his shoulder, giving it a good pat.

[Matt Sydal]
I wouldn't ever expect you to go easy on me, I know how much tonight means to you. Win or lose, you get to finally prove you belong in The Main-Event. And you know what? I hope you do because I'd much rather have a guy like you coming after me than a certain former champion that doesn't have an ounce of integrity in his body.

[Eric Young]
Then I guess I'll see you later tonight. May the best man win.

And in one swift motion, as though hell had frozen over, Eric Young's hand stretches out from his side, extended towards Matt Sydal. Eric's eyes never leaving Matt's, still untrusting of the man who once made his life a living hell but now realizing there has been a change in the man in front of him. Matt stares at his hand, nodding his head and a sight we never expected to see...not in a million years...is now a reality as Matt shakes his hand.  

[Matt Sydal]
Don't worry, I will.

Matt grins from ear to ear, their hands tightly locked...you can see the lingering tension, tension that'll for sure erupt in The Main-Event but for now, it's just a nice moment. You know, Matt's dickish comment aside...  

[????]
Um, excuse me?

Their eye contact is broken as another familiar voice enters the scene, and both men can't help but let out an uncomfortable groan upon seeing them. Because it's not just anyone, no...it's none other than the woman that was in the middle of it all, and as she approached the both of them Renee Young was now again, literally between both Eric Young and Matt Sydal, wondering what the hell she just walked in on, and why they were shaking hands after everything that transpired between them last year.

[Renee Young]
Well, I kind of sort of wanted to do this one on one, but with it being a New Year and all...I just, I want things to go back to how they were. I'm a professional, you're a professional Eric, and you too Ma-well....point is we're all professionals. And, I want to apologize for my misconduct.

Obviously there's still a little part of her that is still hurt Matt used her as a pawn in this rivalry with Eric, but you can tell in her tone and her expression that she does want to put all of this behind them. She puts on a smile, waiting for a response, a response that seems to be taking far longer than it actually is. Eric and Matt just stare at her, having pulled a part of the hatchet out themselves, it's only fitting that they "make nice" with Renee as well, right?

[Renee Young]
So, what do you say guys? Fresh start?

Without a second longer, as if it's all he's ever been waiting to hear since this all escalated to a point of seemingly no return...Eric grabs Renee by the hand she began to extend to both of them, and into a huge smooch! Matt watches awkwardly, as you kind of do when your ex-girlfriend starts making out with, well...whatever Eric is supposed to be to him. Before things get too awkward though, Eric releases his lip lock over Renee, and she stumbles over her words trying to respond...  

[Renee Young]
Wow Eric, I-

But his finger meets her lips, shushing her with a smile.

[Eric Young]
Yeah...I want to see other people.

Eric gives Matt a nod, then walks off leaving Renee absolutely flabberghasted. Sydal tries to fight the urge to laugh, given that this is supposed to be a moment of new beginnings...but damn if that wasn't funny to watch go down right in front of him. Renee can't process it, she shifts from confused, to upset, back to confusion, and as she tries to make sense of it all she turns to Matt with a "what the hell just happened?" look on her face, opening her mouth to speak...but taking a page out of his old, still kind of sort of rival's book Matt's finger taps her lips and he shakes his head.

[Matt Sydal]
Yeah...we're not doing that. Sorry tutz, but I've gotta go get ready to have the best damn match anyone's ever seen...you know, the usual.

He gives The World Heavyweight Championship a strong slap on its plate, then proudly walks off leaving Renee utterly speeches after everything that's happened the last minute. We zoom in on her face until a slightly amused smirk appears and we fade.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 am

Roman Reigns - the big dog of XWL - was back a brand new year meant it was a brand new start for the former World Heavyweight Champion as he was looking to recreate his success of 2016. Yet one man has been standing in his way. One man has been trying to end his career - trying to build an XWL career off his name and Roman Reigns was not going to allow that to happen. As big as Braun Strowman was and as talented as he appeared to be, he was not taking down the big dog as Roman Reigns arrives at the arena. He had a match tonight with Austin Aries, but he was not the enemy - Braun Strowman was as the interviewer runs up to him and places the microphone before him. Words where said and Roman Reigns paid no attention - all he could think about was one person - Braun Strowman.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 KAfQ7Jy

(The Big Dog)
ROMAN REIGNS

"Listen here and listen very carefully. Austin Aries is but a small bump in the road for me tonight. I defeated him when it mattered all those months ago and that defeat sent his career in one direction - downwards as mine shot upwards. He will be looking to even the score - but this is not a video game - this is real and in the real world guys like me claim the wins and guys like Austin Aries - they carry my bags and hold the doors open for me. But I'm not here for Austin Aries - I'm not here to talk about him - I am only here so punch him in the mouth and out him down for the three count. The reason I am really here is simple - Braun Strowman."

Roman Reigns would ball his hand up into a fist as he strikes the palm of his other hand as he glares at the camera.

(The Big Dog)
ROMAN REIGNS

"It's become quite clear to me these past few weeks that for one reason or another, Braun Strowman doesn't respect me. And he certainly doesn't seem to like me, but to be completely honest, with the XWL fans... I've never really cared about making friends. And do you want to know why? Because I was too busy making a name for myself. I was too busy going out there night after night, week after week, and throwing caution to the wind JUST for the chance to get my foot on that ladder. Because I knew I could achieve great things in this industry if I just worked for it, and that? That's EXACTLY what I did. I worked, and I scratched, and I clawed, and I didn't STOP until I'd achieved everything I'd set out to do. You know what I didn't do, though? I didn't stand around, expecting to have things handed to me - because for most of us in this business, that's just not how it works. We all have to work for what we want, and that's something I've always understood."

He removes his fist from his hand as he cracks his neck from side to side - even from where he was he could hear the fans booing him - some cheering him at the same time as he shrugged a little bit and continued to speak.

(The Big Dog)
ROMAN REIGNS

"I've earned the right to feel like I'm better than the majority of the guys in that locker room, because time and time again, from the moment I first stepped into that ring, I've proved that I am. And that's what sets me apart from guys like Braun Strowman. I've proven myself here time and time again. I've proven just how good I am, I've proven how much I love this business, and I've proven that I'm more than happy to step into that ring with anyone who wants to question that. But Braun Strowman? For as good as he may be, for as much as he may have accomplished outside the walls of XWL... He hasn't proven any of that to the XWL Universe. You know what he has proven, though? The fact that he has a big attitude, and a lack of common sense as he picked a fight with me. So Braun Strowman - if you want to fight tonight? Get your sorry ass to that ring - because once I am done mopping the ring with Austin Aries - I'm free to give you the ass kicking you so desperately need."
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 3:34 pm

The cameras cut to the announce table at ringside as XWL Anarchy continues.

RANALLO
Welcome to this special edition of XWL Anarchy ladies and gentleman. Tonight, is going to be a one to remember. We have rematches of some of the greatest bouts we saw in 2016 to start off 2017. We also have the Slammy awards tonight!

GRAVES
So much tonight Ranallo I just cannot wait any longer. We get to relive the best matchups of 2016. Including the new World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal going against Eric Young, but no ol’ Nakanobody. Thankfully. We also have the rematch between Dean Ambrose and the Elite Champion CM Punk that we saw at the grandest stage of them all Final Stand last year.

RANALLO
An action-packed show tonight for sure. But before we get to the action in the ring, I am getting word that someone has showed up in a limo with an entourage of people. Let’s see what’s happening.

The cameras switch to the entrance behind the arena in the parking lot where we see a white limo pulled up. As the Chauffeur gets out and opens the door as a bunch of celebrities and athletes come out one by one including Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson, Will Smith, Lebron James, Adrian Peterson and finally Mr. Money in the Bank R Truth comes out. R Truth looks into the camera with a big smile on his face.

R TRUTH
Camera boy you follow me!

The cameraman follows R Truth and his entourage as they make their way through the backstage area to the hallways making their way to the gorilla position. As R Truth theme starts to play.

R Truth and his entourage make their way to the ring as R Truth grabs a sign from a fan in the front row that says “THEY > R Truth” and rips it in half and throws it on the floor as his entourage of celebrities laughs. R Truth grabs a microphone from ringside and enters the ring with his entourage around him inside the ring.

R TRUTH
Cut my music!

R Truth’s music stops.

R TRUTH
Now that it’s 2017 things better change around here. Because 2016 sucked for XWL. As a matter a fact the only thing to happen that was good in 2016 was me getting a contract and winning 2 very important briefcases.

R Truth holds up the Money in the Bank briefcase.

R TRUTH
Tonight I have a rematch with those three that didn’t stop me from winning this briefcase. Except THEY switched the stipulation. The rematch is not a ladder match. Now you ask why would THEY not make it a ladder match?  When I won my ladder match at Breakthrough against that wannabe cowboy, THEY knew that if the rematch for an opportunity against Matt Sydal was another ladder match that I would win. So now I gotta pin someone’s stank ass to the mat 1,2,3.

R Truth does the hand signals for the 1 2 and 3.

R TRUTH
The other occasion going on tonight is the Slammy’s, and THEY sure don’t want me winning that shit. So tonight, I brought my homies to the ring that also have been affected by THEY just in case any of y’all watching and voting don’t understand.

R Truth signals Lebron James to stand by his side.

R TRUTH
So here we got the best basketball player in the world and my dog Lebron James. THEY didn’t want him to win a championship. And THEY don’t want you to pass up Michael Jordan as the greatest basketball player of all time, but if you ask me you already did.

Lebron pats R Truth on the back and takes a step back. R Truth then signals Adrian Peterson to stand by his side.

R TRUTH
AP my pick in fantasy football every year. Now AP when you got suspended from playing in the NFL a couple of years ago, how mad did you get.

ADRIAN PETERSON
I was mad as hell.

R TRUTH
When you got injured how many people you think wanted you to come back not as dominate as you were before.

ADRIAN PETERSON
A lot.

R TRUTH
Exactly.

Adrian Peterson daps R Truth and steps back as R Truth signals Floyd Mayweather to stand by him.

R TRUTH
Now this is gonna be my last example. Floyd Money Mayweather. Do THEY want you to be undefeated Floyd?

Floyd Mayweather shakes his head no.

R TRUTH
Do THEY want you to make as much money as you do?

Floyd shakes his head no again.

R TRUTH
Did THEY ever support who you wanted to fight?

Floyd shakes his head no once again.

R TRUTH
I rest my case.

Floyd raises R Truth's arm as it was a victory speech then Floyd steps back.

R TRUTH
So if you still think holding up signs saying THEY are better than me is a smart idea then think again. THEY ain’t done shit. And THEY can’t stop me!

R Truth raises the Money in the Bank briefcase in the air and kisses it.

R TRUTH
Most likely to succeed in 2017? You’re looking at him. And if the opportunities aren’t played the way they should be played then I will just have to take matters into my own hands like I normally do. This is a new year and this is the year of THE TRUTH!

R Truth drops the mic as his entourage all raise R Truth's arms for a couple of seconds then exit the ring one by one and go up the ramp and to the back together.

XWL Anarchy cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 7:35 pm

The ring is set up for what seems like Chris Jercho’s Highlight Reel.

Mauro

It's time lady's and gentlemen for the Highlight Reel! Last night this man hosted an open challenge which a young man named Tyler Bruins answered and even defeated him.

Jericho is making his way down the ramp

Graves

He was just caught off guard last night Mauro, the little punk stole Chris’s own move!

Mauro

He made Jericho's move look even better by doing it off the top rope!

Graves

Shut up Mauro, no one cares about that nobody.

Jericho has his list in hand and a bag in the other, he gets into the ring and pulls out a mic from the bad and sets it down.

Jericho
I'd welcome you all to the greatest talk show in the history of XWL but I know that your brains don't have the capacity to comprehend how good this talk show really is so I won't waste my breath.

The fans boo Jericho, then they start chanting for Tyler which angers Jericho quite a bit

Jericho
SHUT THE HELL UP! THAT NOBODY GOT LUCKY AND HE KNOWS IT!

Jericho stops and takes a deep breath

Jericho
“Management” has decided to not put my name in the hat for any Slammys it seems… that's fine because none of those awards is as rewarding as the gift I'm going to give you guys here tonight! And that's the GIFT OF JERICHO!

Jericho extends his arms as the fans boo

Jericho
Drink it in maaaaaaaaaaan.

Jericho
Now I have some demands that I want to get off my chest before my guest comes out…. First I will NOT fight Kevin Owens tonight because he's a great friend of mine, best friend even. Two, for trying to make me fight Kevin and letting that nobody come out last night I want a future World Title shot as compensation.

Graves

YES YES YES!

Mauro

He hasn't earned anything since he came back, he can't be serious….

Jericho
Third…..I want that Stupid Idiot that stole my own move next week! I want a chance to humiliate him and break him!!!

Graves

Ooooh I can't wait for that!

Mauro

Let's see if Jericho can actually beat him this time.

Graves

H8 u

Jericho
If I don't get those demands then there will be conseq-

Sami Zayn explodes out from the back looking pumped until he sees Jericho, then his smile shifts to a frown.

Mauro

Business is picking up!

Graves

He's supposed to wait for Jericho to introduce him dammit!!!!

Zayn walks down the ramp mic in hand as he enters the ring

Jericho
What the hell are you doing? This is my show you don't get to interrupt m-

Zayn

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!

JERICHO DID NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL

Jericho
Listen here you little runt! I-

ZAYN JUST SLAPPED JERICHO’S MIC OUT OF HIS HANDS

Zayn

You're going to listen that's what you're going to do.

Jericho picks up his mic and says fine as he just leans against the ropes.

Zayn

Last night I was so close to winning the Championship that has eluded me for months…. But Cactus Jack ruined that chance for me when he got pinned by Kruger for the 109th time in a row, Everytime I try to earn a shot one on one with Kruger some bullcrap happens to where I don't get it or it's not one on one! I'm tired of it I know I can beat him but it's like something doesn't want me to get him alone….Last time we had a one on one I almost broke his arm and I know he's afraid of me…

Jericho scoffs which Sami doesn't seems to notice

Zayn

So what I wanted to come out and say is I want Kruger one on one for the Intercontinental Championship! I didn't get pinned in that four way…. I don't care if I have to kick someone's head off to get another shot but I'll do whatever it takes.

Jericho starts clapping

Jericho
Man it's quite adorable when you act tough, I mean look at you. I mean I'm not a big guy and you're like what? Half my size? It's hilarious.

Zayn gets in Jericho's face

Mauro

It's Layla!

Graves

She better give Jericho what he deserves and not give that little troll Zayn anything!

Layla
It's a new era and new year, I promised I'd try to give Superstars the chances they deserve! By the way how are all of you tonight?

The fans cheer

Jericho
Yeah that's great, can you stop pandering and get on with it already?!

Layla
Now now Chris,  patience is a virtue. As I was saying, you both deserve some different things but unfortunately Chris one of yours isn't the World Championship.

Graves

HOW DARE SHE! HE’S THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

Jericho gets visably upset as Zayn chuckles a bit

Layla
I will however give you a match against Mr. Bruins next week to prove you can beat him as you say.

Graves

At least she gave him that….

Mauro

Well he didn't do much to get a Title shot Corey.

Graves

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!

Layla
Don't worry Sami I didn't forget about you, now you have a point you didn't get pinned at Breakthrough and I think you do deserve another chance.

The fans cheer as Zayn nods his head

Layla
But. Eric Young didn't get pinned either and also deserves a rematch! So in two weeks Sami you'll face Eric in a one on one number one contenders match!

The crowd explodes, Layla goes into the back

Mauro

What announcements by our GM!

Graves

Look Mauro look at Chris!

Chris is behind Sami looking for the Code Breaker, Sami turns around right into it but wait! Zayn caught him! Zayn shoves him off and Jericho stumbled into the corner Zayn runs at him and lifts his leg for the Helluva Kick! But no! Jericho rolls out of the way! Jericho snatches a mic from the ring announcer.

Jericho
How dare you! You came out early and tried to attack me on my own show!

Zayn just smirks

Jericho
Do you know what happens Sami? When you try to attack me on my own show?

Fans

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST

Jericho
SHUT UP! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE ON MY LIST SAMI!

Jericho throws his mic down and leaves Zayn in the ring looking unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 11:16 am

We go to commercial when a video airs

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 H9f6d

VOICE
Mankind is a remarkable thing. We are the only species that thrive to be better, to be the best.

VOICE
We train hard

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Tumblr_o161fdJcLB1tbjd1xo1_500

VOICE
We fight hard

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 S

VOICE
We play hard

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Raw

VOICE
We win some

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 AHjHcce

VOICE
We lose some

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Cain-lesnar24uq4

VOICE
We become the best. Only to fall.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Styles10

VOICE
We use our strength to rise from the bottom to reclaim what was once ours.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Sydel10

VOICE
It's a remarkable thing. We fight to prove to our self that we are strong,great, the best.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 1372195351_997101672

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Tumblr_o50ktgpPqS1sbzhteo1_400
VOICE
But is it worth it to be strong?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 EWu4i
VOICE
To be great?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Tumblr_o0r55b0Ovo1v4hf8no1_500
VOICE
To be the best in the world?

The screen fades as we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 3:27 pm

We come back from a commercial break

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 1482763007714

Strowman gets into the ring as the ref backs up from him a little

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 H203PZ

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Uk3kTV

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Caution_spoilers
1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Caution_spoilers

The crowd erupts with "THAT WAS AWESOME!" chants.

GRAVES
Holy SHIT!

RANALLO
I cant believe that happened!

GRAVES
Layla won't like this

Scott Steiner and Strowman both get back on their feet and stare at each other in the collapsed ring then turn to ringside looking for an announcement.

LILLIAN GARCIA
Due to the collapsing of the ring, this match can no longer continue, thus ruling this match a no contest!

Steiner and Strowman go over to the announcer table and ringside looking extremely pissed off, and then they started arguing with people at ringside including Lillian Garcia. Meanwhile, part of the crowd starts chanting "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" as the other part of the crowd responds with "LET THEM FIGHT!"

GRAVES
The fans certainly aren't happy with Lillian right now.

Steiner starts shouting obscenities to Lillian Garcia and ringside.

STEINER
Ring the fucking bell we ain't done yet!

Lillian and others at ringside all shake their head no while all looking frightened.

STEINER
You dumb bitch, Gimme the fuckin mic!

Steiner forcefully grabs the mic out of Lillian's hands.

STEINER
What kind of bullshit was that? I said ring the damn bell this isn't over!

They continue to shake their heads no as the crowd continues to chant "LET THEM FIGHT!"

Strowman starts taking apart the announce table and causing havoc as ring crew run  in from the back come down and take a look at what they have to fix.

STEINER
I come out here this week to have my match finally against a formidable opponent, and what the hell do we get? A bullshit no contest result. Now Strowman over here is taking matters into his own hands but before I do that I have something to say to the piece of shit that interrupted me last week after my match. Whoever that was why didn't you bring your punk ass to the ring and say it to me like a real man. Now that video said the End begins next Monday which is tonight, and I haven't seen shit that's gonna end me. So with that being said it's a new year and the beginning of the end for your ass whoever you are because I'm just getting started.

Steiner joins in on the destruction of ringside with Strowman as they start picking up the ring crew that came out to fix the ring and thrown around like rag dolls.

RANALLO
This is just disgusting. Won't anyone stop this?

Suddenly...

The crowd pops with a mix of cheers and boos. Strowman stops wrecking shit the ring crew and turns towards the ramp waiting for Reigns. Unknown to Strowman, Reigns comes in through the crowd from behind. Steiner turns around when the crowd gets louder just as Reigns comes off the barricade with a hard spear taking Steiner out. Strowman turns around, just as...

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Roman-reigns-superman-punch-braun-strowman-o

Reigns yells as the crowd pops and security rush out. Reigns climbs the only standing turnbuckle

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Reigns-taunt-o

Steiner and Strowman get up and leave through the crowd pissed as security block them from the ring as the ring crew gets checked on. Reigns stares Strowman down

We go to the several commercials as the ring gets put back together

Last edited by BOFA on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 3:36 pm

As The Slammy Awards return back to commercial, we cut to our commentary team at ringside. They're dressed up for the first show of the New Year, and for the huge night we have ahead of us which includes a Hell in a Cell Match, The Finale Of Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles, and A Last Man Standing Match. But all of that is in the back of our minds right now because at the forefront is what happened before the commercial break.

[Corey Graves]
I cannot believe what just happened, the ring collapsed!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia that was unbelievable, and now our ring crew is rapidly working to rebuild the ring!

[Corey Graves]
Definitely a huge start to The New Year. Pun intended given the fact I'm still trying to recover after almost being bulldozed by Braun Strowman as he flew across the announce table.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of huge beginnings, one woman had a big start to her New Year last night when she captured The XWL Women's Championship.

[Corey Graves]
The third time was indeed the charm for Sasha Banks, as she captured the title she fought for the entirety of 2016 to win. It was quite the upset, Sister April had instilled fear in the division, we thought she'd reign for a very long time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
After Sasha celebrated a little in the ring, she was walking to the back when to her surprise Natalya, along with Dana Brooke were waiting to congratulate her.

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, don't remind me, to have someone that trained in the dungeon, happy for other's success while she's just wasting her talent playing friend to everyone makes me sick to my stomach.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, after their interaction and Breakthrough had gone off the air, Dasha Fuentes caught up with the third generation superstar for an XWL.Com exclusive interview. So let's take you back to that in it's entirety.

The feed switches to a replay of said interview, showing Dasha standing by with Natalya immediately jumping into things.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 So7uVzV

[Dasha Fuentes]
Natalya, tonight as 2016 comes to its end we crowned a new XWL Women's Champion. We saw you congratulate Sasha on her victory, but...I've gotta ask...are you really happy for her? Genuinely? Because last month when the tournament she won to become contender was started, you were primed to be contender, defeating everyone in your path, expressing how much you wanted the championship...even the champion Sister April cited the tournament as yours to win. But you didn't, you were knocked out in the first round, aren't you just a little bit jealous that she did what you couldn't?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 DDcG3Wq

Natalya's character is not to be questioned, she's never jealous, she's proud. Proud to be in a division full of talent, and proud of those that succeed just as she would hope they would be proud if she herself did.

[Natalya]
Why is it so hard for people to understand that you can be happy for others? That it doesn't always have to be about you? You're right, I did want to be the number one contender, but I had my chance, the same chance everyone else had, and when it mattered most...when I needed just one more win, it didn't happen. Sasha and I have a lot of history in a short amount of time, I've seen her grow...her journey to the top, and I couldn't be more proud to see her become the NEW Women's Champion. It's all she's ever wanted, who wouldn't be happy to see someone realize a dream? Just because it wasn't you? Just because you can't take a step back and be happy for others?

[Dasha Fuentes]
But, when is your time? When do you stop being the one that's happy for others all the time?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 J9IuBY8

She slightly chuckles, shaking her head and sighing.

[Natalya]
It's not for lack of trying I'll say that...but honestly, I feel like heading into 2017...my time is coming. This year, I've gotten closer than I've been in a long time. I'm having the best matches of my career, in a division that is more stacked with pure well-rounded talent than we've ever had. I come to work every day, with a smile on my face because of how far we've all come. It's a new year, and with that comes resolutions...Sasha last year vowed to become champion in 2016, and she's ending 2016 as the New XWL Women's Champion. So maybe if you put it out in the world enough if you make that promise to yourself, and everyone else that this is the year you do it? The third time was the charm for her....but anything she can do? I can do better. All I've wanted for the longest time was just a chance...ONE...championship match and the title would be mine. So as I head into 2017, I vow that whenever my hard work finally pays off, and I get that championship match? I will become The NEW XWL WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

You can see the fire in her eyes, she wants to be champion, she just needs that one chance...to do it.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Now that's what the fans wanna hear. But of course your protege Dana Brooke also seems to be interested in getting in the mix, given that her career just began do you find her to be...a threat to that resolution?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 MAb3HPn

[Natalya]
Absolutely not, and not because she's not talented, no she's a hidden gem. With time, she's got potential to be the next big thing in this division. Her hard work at The Performance Center before she made it up here was unmatched. But it doesn't matter if it's her, Rosemary, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte, or Nikki Bella...the only threat to my goal, is me. I never blame anyone for my failures, so to put it off as them being "threats" no...they're all incredible, we all are. When it comes down to it, though, we're our own worst enemies, not anyone else. One wrong move and the match could end, just like that. We have to head into every match with focus, and we have to be ready to face the unknown. The only threat to my resolution is me, and if I can use what the dungeon taught me, as well as the many years I've been wrestling, then that resolution will be UNBREAKABLE.

[Dasha Fuentes]
On Anarchy The Slammy Awards will be returning, is there any match this year that you'd like to revisit?

[Natalya]
Well, actuall-

Natalya stops, as she sees someone walk into frame, it's none other than The General Manager of Anarchy, and awkwardly enough the woman that helped bring an end to her last reign as champion almost six years ago.

[Layla]
Pardon me, Dasha you were doing a great job but...we're going to have to cut this interview short as I need to have a word with Nattie if you don't mind?

[Dasha Fuentes]
Not at all, thank you for your time Natalya I hope you have a Happy New Year.

Dasha exits the frame, leaving The General Manager to address one of her talents.

[Layla]
Sorry for intruding like this, but it's important.

[Natalya]
Look, if it's about Dana and I-

[Layla]
Actually, it is...but not because I'm upset. I think it's great that you're big on respect, and you're trying to help someone new along the way as well. I've always been a big fan of yours because you're just such a different element of this division. You want to reach the top without sacrificing any of your morals, and while it's taken longer than others that have taken the "easy" way your way does work. You've been on a roll, the tournament was a setback, but everyone has those.

[Natalya]
I really appreciate that Layla it means a lot.

[Layla]
Well, I know something would mean a lot more, and that's why I'm here. I'm bringing The Slammy Awards back for the first Anarchy of 2017, and unlike previous events of its type...I don't want to look back on historic moments in XWL, I want to show appreciation to the year we're leaving behind. A year that had incredible matches, career-defining rivalries, and things of that nature. So one year ago at Breakthrough, you and Sasha Banks were meant to compete in a match that had everyone wondering what would happen, a no counts out match. Unfortunately, that match never happened, and so I say there's no better time than the present to see what might have happened had it taken place. You both weren't ready then, but you are now...having both beaten one another exactly once this year, you're tied. And what better way to break that tie, than by going back to what truly was meant to start it all?  

[Natalya]
That sounds incredible, I love competing against Sasha, she's come far this past year it'll be an honor to be her first match as champion.

[Layla]
Actually, you'll be more than that. Sasha wants to be a fighting champion, and while your protege Dana challenged her for the title earlier tonight, the stars don't quite align just yet...no, why do a rematch of what never happened unless it's going to happen, and happen bigger than it would have originally? So Nattie, Sasha has requested to defend her Women's Championship on Anarchy, and it's going to be against YOU.

You can see the joy bubbling in The Queen of Harts, she's almost speechless, and she doesn't have to say a word, because her smile...the look on her face, it says all that needs to be said. This is what she's wanted, this is what the fans have wanted, and now...on the first show of 2017, it happens. The once chance she wanted, is now hers...

[Natalya]
I...I don't know what to say, thank you so much Layla.

[Layla]
Don't thank me, thank yourself for never giving up, and staying true to who you are, even when it's gotten tough. Good luck Nattie, I have all the confidence in the world that you and Sasha are going to ring in The New Year with a classic.

Layla gives Nattie a nod, then walks off leaving The Anvilette to her obvious excitement. After a year of hard work, it's finally paying off. She'll compete against Sasha Banks, a woman that she's fought with, and against, a woman she's seen grow into the champion she proudly congratulated earlier tonight at Breakthrough. And now, as the score is even, and has been since Sasha evened it at Downpour, it finally gets settled live on The Slammy Awards, for The XWL Women's Championship. Natalya looks down at her waist, visualizing the title she hopes to finally win as the .com exclusive comes to an end, and we head back to ringside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It is indeed official, Natalya versus Sasha Banks, No Count Outs, for The XWL Women's Championship right here tonight on The Slammy Awards!

[Corey Graves]
A huge match, with huge implications. What happens if Natalya wins? What of Sister April's rematch clause? How will Dana Brooke react to her mentor becoming champion when she herself challenged Sasha first?

[Mauro Ranallo]
One thing's for certain, Natalya is determined...and as we saw at Breakthrough, determination paid off for Sasha Banks...will that same determination in another Superstar bring about an early end to a reign that's only just started?

Back to top Go down
Ed Go
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 pm

The Slammy Awards continues as Renee Young is seen backstage in the hallway as she's approaching Austin Aries' locker room. She knocks and awaits a response and shortly thereafter, the door is answered by Ed Gonzalez. Ed steps out to speak with Renee.

Renee Young: Ed, I was hoping to get a word with both you and Aries tonight. Is Aries available?

Ed Gonzalez: Nope... He's not. What do you want?

Renee Young: Uhmm, okay. Well, I firstly wanted to get your thoughts on Aries loss last night at...

Ed Gonzalez: Shh...Shh... Just shut your mouth.. Ah... Shut your mouth. I want to stop you from coming off as sounding stupid by asking really dumb questions. See this is why Austin doesn't need to be out here for this. This would be a waste of time. See, you and every other moron in the XWL Universe see last night as a loss but it was so much more than that. Last night was Aries' platform to cement himself as a serious threat in XWL. No one can win every match Renee, just ask Punk about that when Aries beat him in their first match. Right now it's even between them and when the time is right, Aries will easily get over on Punk without question. Next question.

Renee Young: I see, but the Aries' first win was what most people consider to be controversial because...

Ed Gonzalez: Stop... See you can't help yourself from spilling out ignorant nonsense. A win is a win is a win dammit and that's all that matters. Bottom line in plain English, Aries had beaten Punk. Now I'm done discussing that fact... Please ask something worthwhile or this interview is over.

Renee Young: Well did you happen to hear the comments Roman Reigns made earlier tonight?

Ed Gonzalez: Yeah, I did hear them and I did see what he just did a while ago. He's preoccupied with Braun Strowman and I think that's what is going to stop Roman tonight. He's overlooking Austin because he's obsessed with Strowman and he's feeling confident because he has beaten Aries months ago. Well newsflash, this is a new Austin Aries and Roman is going to have to get his head on right if he thinks he's going to "mop the floor" with Austin tonight. See, Roman is misguided and honestly he could maybe even use someone to manage him and point him the direction right back to the top as XWL Champion.

Renee Young: Wait, are you offering your services to Roman Reigns?

Ed Gonzalez: Look Renee, I know you may like putting things in your mouth, like anatomy parts... you know like your foot in your mouth but please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that but what I am saying is that I am always looking for new talent that I know that I can help and work with and you know what, that's enough said on that.

Renee Young: I see well...

Just then Renee stops as someone slowly walks by her and Ed. Ed locks eyes with the person and the camera pans out for it to be XWL Intercontinental Champion, Leo Kruger. Kruger and Ed pause and acknowledge each other for a moment as Kruger then passes by. A moment of silence is stopped by Renee.

Renee Young: What was that about?

Ed Gonzalez: Interesting.. you know what I got to go. I got a speech to write for a Slammy.

Ed exits back into Aries' locker room as the segment ends with the camera fading back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 9:14 pm

Lilian Garcia voice can be heard as we are looking at the top of the ramp.

.:Lilian Garcia:.

Please everyone welcome our first guest as he presents our first Slammy award of the night.

.:Corey Graves:.
Who could it be?

.:Mauro Ranallo:.

OH MY GOD! IT'S THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS!

He walks out from behind the curtain and is greeted with a standing obviation. A huge smile crosses the face of longest reigning champion in XWL history. He makes his way over to the podium clapping his hands. He adjusts the mic to his height that is located on the podium, and begins speaking.

.:Shawn Michaels:.
Thank you everyone for that warm welcome! It's defiantly been a while since we have seen each other but.. God it feels DAMN good to be back.

The crowd explodes with joy hearing Shawn Michcaels finally speak after all this time.

The reason why I am here tonight before you all is to present this slammy award for Champion Of The Year.

Shawn Michaels smirks as he speaks his next words

Who else to present this award then The Heartbreak Kid himself, Shawn Michaels. Now the question is what does it takes to be Champion Of The Year?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Slammy_1072_042-550x309

Heart. You have to have a lot of heart to keep pushing through every single obstacle in your path. You have to be an unstoppable force. You have to be willing to adept to any situation while fighting to keep your gold. Like I did for 416 days straight. I think it is safe to say no one will ever come close to my record, but enough about me let's talk about right now. This moment for this superstar's hard work is finally about pay off because he or she shall be finally recognized for their tremendous fighting spirit. Now let's take a look a the nominees...

A video clip is now shown of all the possible nominees..

Wow! I feel like this one is gonna be a close one a lot of good talent in those nominees.

Shawn is handed an envelope

And the winner is...

He opens the envelope slowly. He pulls the card out of the envelope, and unfolds the card.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 3:28 pm

We return with Renee Young backstage with a smile on her face and a mic in hand.

Renee

Please welcome my guest at this time the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

After she says announces Edge, that bright smile that was on her face began to fade to a very uncertain look. She was afraid Edge would do as he usually does and snatch the mic and yell at her, but after a moment Edge didn't even grab her mic. He walked up well composed and seeming more calm than usual. Renee stand there for a moment and that eventually gives her the cue to begin the interview.

Renee

Edge welcome back after being gone for so long, but after a loss last night to Scott Steiner to spoil your return how do you feel?

Edge looks at Renee, almost in a way to intimidate and scare het, but after a moment he begins.

Edge

To make an impact, you don't always have to win. Though it would have been great to give Steiner his first loss, I didn't need to win to make my point: I'm back. Now yes, I had Steiner on the ropes and all I needed was one more Spear to finish the job, but after I realized I lost, I had a moment of clarity. A real opportunist doesn't need to always act aggressive, and kick down doors to make a statement, but he can simply find a shortcut and strike unannounced, to shock the world. That's what I intend on doing. Sure, for now you don't have to take me seriously because I lost my first match back, because that's what simple minds like the XWL fans do, they prefer to look at the record books more than the story, and  a story has twists and turns everywhere, to throw people, and personally I don't care that I lost, nor do I care what you or any other person in the back or in the stands think. But let me make ONE THING clear to you. You can underestimate me all you want, but the moment I get in that ring with you, I will show you what it means to be Rated R and will not hesitate to end your career, and to make impact to every body that walks in this building, I will turn you into opportunity for a better future.

Renee stands there for a moment looking a little shocked at what she just heard, but she remembers that she has to ask another question that is on the mind of everyone before Edge takes this moment of silence to slip away and presume the interview is over and he goes to prepare for his match.

Renee

Edge, today we found out that you will take part in an extreme rules match against an old rival in Cactus Jack-

Edge cuts her off before she finishes her question. A fire burns in Edge's eyes

Edge

I have been waiting for the day that I get to beat the hell out of that old man again, but this time I don't have to worry about another match, I get to take my sweet time to send you to the nearest retirement home. After our match at Roulette, I felt defeated, cause even though I made the death blow of the match, you still took my opportunity to claim the Intercontinental championship. From that moment forward I vowed, that I would make you regret that you ever got in my way and make every other contender fear stepping in the ring with me. So tonight I get the chance to make that point clear, and believe me when I say this Jack. You will know Rated R tonight, and you will be the first of a pile of bodies I make until Leo Kruger is the last one and I hold the Intercontinental Championship high above my head.

Edge walks away whistling to the tune of " He's got the whole world in his hands" as we move to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 3:46 pm

We come back to the arena where the same video from before starts to play

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 H9f6d

VOICE
Mankind is a remarkable thing. We are the only species that thrive to be better, to be the best.

VOICE
We train hard

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Tumblr_o161fdJcLB1tbjd1xo1_500

VOICE
We fight hard

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 S

VOICE
We play hard

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Raw

VOICE
We win some

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 AHjHcce

VOICE
We lose some

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Cain-lesnar24uq4

VOICE
We become the best. Only to fall.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Styles10

VOICE
We use our strength to rise from the bottom to reclaim what was once ours.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Sydel10

VOICE
It's a remarkable thing. We fight to prove to our self that we are strong,great, the best.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 1372195351_997101672

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Tumblr_o50ktgpPqS1sbzhteo1_400
VOICE
But is it worth it to be strong?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 EWu4i
VOICE
To be great?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Tumblr_o0r55b0Ovo1v4hf8no1_500
VOICE
To be the best in the world?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Giphy

The crowd pops loudly

RANALLO
Oh my god! Daniel Bryan has returned to XWL!

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Dbry_x11

The crowd starts to chat YES!YES!YES!

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Dbry_x12

GRAVES
Last I heard he was in Japan the last year going between NJPW and Pro Wrestling NOAH

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Dbry_x13

Bryan hops down and walks around the ring. Soaking in the fans appreciation and cheers as he leads them in a YES! chant.

RANALLO
But why now? SOOL shut down almost a year ago

Bryan smiles as the crowd continues to cheer and chant. He singles for a mic.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Dbry_x14
BRYAN
Thank you. Wow is all I have to say. I'm speechless.

The crowd chants his name

BRYAN
Where do I begin? Wow.

The crowd keeps cheering.

BRYAN
When SOOL ended I could have came here with the other superstars. Some were my friends, others not so much. But I knew deep down that XWL wasn't right for me at the time. So I left, I ran away you could say. I didn't know what to do really, until took the time to look over my career to decide what future held for me. Do i keep going, or do I retire?

The crowd boos

BRYAN
Relax, I'm here aren't I?

The crowd cheers as Bryan laughs and smiles

BRYAN
Then I remembered the places I wrestled when I first started this long. crazy sometimes odd journey 10 years ago.

RANALLO
Despite his young age, Daniel is a veteran

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 1a6a371f938daaa1b9a1a0f45490874937863230_hq
BRYAN
So I returned to a place where I haven't been in years. A place where I learned so much early in my career and met some of the all time greats. Japan.

Bryan strokes his beard for a moment thinking

BRYAN
Japan wrestling is known for their hard hitting style, also known as Strong Style and also more famously, their fighting spirit. I knew if i went back it could help restore that fighting spirit I lost after SOOL. So I did. I went back and trained with the young boys even thou I didn't have to too. To me it is important that you earn what is given to you. Earn your opportunities. I don't expect handouts and don't respect those who do.

The crowd cheers

GRAVES
Strong words by Daniel.

BRYAN
I jumped between NJPW and NOAH to learn from some of the best. Around that time a funny thing happened. While i was at NJPW, they had a special match. one of the opponents in the main event was AJ Styles. Now a World Heavyweight Champion. More specifically the XWL World Heavyweight Champion. Then it dawned on me. That could have been me. And I knew, knew I as ready to come back home!

The crowd chants 'welcome back'

BRYAN
So I boarded a plan and hen I landed I called Layla to voice my interest at possibly coming here. But that I still had my doubts, given the history between XWL and SOOL. So, she invited me to Breakthrough to watch the show with her and some of the agents.

The crowd chants 'XWL' 'XWL'

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 1a6a371f938daaa1b9a1a0f45490874937863230_hq
BRYAN
During the show she told me something important. This wasn't her show. It was the superstars, it was yours, it was mine, If i joined. I was still a little on the fence. That was until the World title match.

The crowd chants 'it was awesome'

BRYAN
Where I saw Matt Sydal claim that title. Saw him climb from the bottom to be on top again

The crowd chants 'Sydal"

BRYAN
And I realized up to this point, our journey was the same. He left to go to Japan to find himself, to better himself and came back, and in little more then a year, reclaimed the World Heavyweight championship. That could be me, that WILL be me!

The crowd chants 'you deserve it'

BRYAN
No I don't. I deserve nothing here. I have to earn it like everyone else. and I WILL earn it!

The crowd chants 'YES!YES!YES!'

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 3SbzpMz
BRYAN
Now as Sydal knows, Honor is very important in Japan. Its important to me. So with that said, Sydal I want you out in this ring, so I can shake you hand out of respect, Man to man. The Current Champion and the future champion!

the crowd chants "This is awesome" and "YES!YES!YES!"

Bryan waits as music begins to play

The crowd boos

RANALLO
Oh come on now. What does he want?

The cameras pan to the stage as we see none other than “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries, he walks out in his signature T-Shirt and Suit pants combo with a microphone in his hand, the crowd continues to boo.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Images10

[Austin Aries]

Not what you were expecting was it? You see the plan was to come out here with that wonderful Elite title on my shoulder, but instead here I am empty handed as usual coming to speak to someone who thinks they can pass over “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” trying to go to the top. You see there’s this thing called a line, you move up in line as you go and as you perform and right now you are at the back of the line, I don’t get why all you wrestlers want to leave and come back and think you are owed something.

Austin begins to speak again but Bryan interrupts him.

BRYAN
Nice to see you too Austin

The crowd laughs

BRYAN
You know Austin, if you actually listened to what I said, instead looking in a mirror; then you would know, I don't think Im owed anything. I said I'm here to earn my spot, and if there's a line, then I will go through it like everyone else here. Including you.

Aries Walks down to the ring before he speaks.

[Austin Aries]
Now that I think about it, I do remember you saying something like that but It must have went in one ear and out of the other because quite frankly I don’t care, I don’t know if you realize this or not but Matt Sydal doesn’t care about you, he doesn’t care about me, he doesn’t care period, all he cares about is the fact that he has the title around his waist and quite frankly I do too and you interrupted the time I was going to take to call out Kruger so the fact that you are out here right now pisses me off.

Bryan pauses for a moment

BRYAN
You know. You may be right about Sydal, but that doesn't change the fact that I still respect him more. than I ever respec-

RANALLO
Oh come on!

Bryan can't finish because Ed came in from behind with a low blow. Bryan falls to one knee, hoe goes to get up but Aries rushes in a hits a hard elbow. Bryan falls to the mat as the crowd boos

RANALLO
How is this fair?

Aries and Ed celebrate in the ring. But unknown to them Bryan is slowly getting up behind as the crowd cheers. Aries turns around just as Bryan charges, but before he can hit the running knee, Aries pushes Ed in front of him and rolls out of the ring. Bryan stops short so not to hit Ed. Ed looks up after covering his face to see Bryan looking at him. Ed smiles nervously and nods his head before getting out of the ring. They make their way up as Aries and Bryan look at each other. Bryan starts a YES! chant and gets the crowd to follow, mocking Aries. Aries looks on angry as Bryan's music plays

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Daniel-bryan

We go to commercial
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 pm

The special slammy awards edition of Anarchy returns from a commercial break and we're immediately taken backstage where accomplished veteran broadcaster Michael Cole is standing by to conduct an interview with one of XWL's top superstars.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40006

(Michael Cole)
Ladies and gentleman, thank you for tuning into XWL's special Slammy Award edition of Anarchy, at this time, I would like to introduce you all to my guest this evening, he is one of XWL's top superstars and a man who's certainly in contention for a few slammy awards tonight, he is the former XWL World Heavyweight Champion, please welcome, The Phenomenal, AJ Styles.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40015

The camera pans to the area directly in front of Michael Cole and we find The Phenomenal One AJ Styles occupying a chair directly across from Cole. Upon introduction AJ shakes Cole's hand and appears ready for the interview to get underway.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40019

(Michael Cole)
First off AJ, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and allowing me to conduct this interview with you this evening.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40017

(AJ Styles)
Not a problem Michael, the pleasure is all mine. I mean, you're a legendary commentator and interviewer in this business, so when I got the call about this interview and was told you'd be the one conducting it, I just couldn't say no. So go ahead Cole, fire away with them questions, I'm sure you've got some riveting ones for me, like for example, "how many slammy awards will I be winning tonight?", I'll go ahead and give ya a freebie and answer this one straight away, I'll be winning every slammy I'm in contention for, because I'm Phenomenal. and all those other guys, well, they just ain't....

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40022

(Michael Cole)

Well AJ that actually wasn't one of the questions I had planned on asking you, but I appreciate you letting the XWL in on how you feel about your slammy chances this evening.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40027

(AJ Styles)

Not one of the questions you had planned? I must say Cole, I'm shocked, for a true broadcasting legend, you must've come unprepared to conduct this interview, because I guarantee you that was the #1 question on everyone's mind here tonight, it's all good though, I'll give ya a pass this time, I understand that even for a legend as yourself, you may have gotten a little nervous when sitting across from the Phenomenal One, it's all good Cole, I'm hear to listen and answer, so go ahead, fire away Cole.

(Michael Cole)
Okay AJ, first question, You lost the support of the fans, and your World Heavyweight Championship, where do you go from here?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40029

(AJ Styles)
First off, let's get it right Michael, I didn't go out there and intentionally lose the support of the fans, they turned their backs on me. Those ungrateful SOB's turned their backs on me because I did them a favor, I took out the golden trash in XWL. Literally, midway through 2016, all you would see on facebook and twitter when it comes to XWL related topics, is when is someone gonna put the "Golden Ticket" in his place. When is someone gonna put us out of our misery and teach this guy a lesson, people wanted him dealt with for months, people wanted him gone from their tv screens for as long as I can remember. But nobody who had any talent whatsoever stepped up to the plate, nobody of any relevance did anything about it, so the legend and hype of Matt Sydal continued to grow and grow because no one was good enough to put the little weasel in his place.

AJ takes off his cap and runs his hand through his hair momentarily before placing the cap back on his head and continuing on.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40033

(AJ Styles)
Personally, I got tired of seeing the guy's ridiculous routine myself, but I was in no position to give a damn about him and his stupidity, nor was I in any position to do anything about it, I was busy chasing a world title for months and fighting a seemingly unwinnable war against a beast. But then, fast forward a few months and the weasel has the nerve to stick his nose and myself and Brock Lesnar's business, he STOLE FROM ME WHAT I WORKED MY ENTIRE CAREER FOR, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT COLE???

AJ's face begins to turn red as he boils over with anger....

(Michael Cole)
I uhhh, I....

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40066

(AJ Styles)
No, let me stop you right there, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT COLE, AND NEITHER DO THOSE SPINELESS BAFOON'S KNOWN AS THE XWL UNIVERSE!!! Nobody "gets it", unless you've busted your ass and sacrificed your whole life for it. Forget about the over 1 hour war I had to rage with a seething beast to climb the ladder and win that title, my whole career has been an endless battle and an endless war to reach the top of this industry, and on that night, I finally did it, and that little stupid ass Matt Sydal made the biggest mistake of his life that night, the night he stole from AJ Styles.

(Michael Cole)
Can you really call it a mistake though AJ? I mean, Matt Sydal is the current XWL World Heavyweight Champion, I mean even though he had to endure a severe calf injury, it must've been worth it for him now that he has the championship gold around his waist.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40072

(AJ Styles)
Was it really worth it though Cole??? Sit there and REALLY think about that for a minute, was it REALLY worth it for him in the long run to have messed with AJ Styles??? Sure, he may have the title now, but there's an old saying, "the fall from the top of the mountain is always worse than the climb." And that saying will prove true here once again Cole, that little bastard thinks he worked hard to overcome that injury and take that title from me? let me tell ya something, Matt Sydal doesn't know the meaning of the word "work", he only knows how to "steal" things from people. So trust me when I say this, he may enjoy his little run at the top for now, but it's all gonna come crashing down for him very soon, and it's going to be my hands. I'm gonna tear the golden ticket's empire down one rung at a time until it crashes and burns, and then I'm going to sit there, with my title back in my possession, and I'm going to watch it burn, and that, will be a PHENOMENAL VIEW....

AJ wipes the sweat from his forehead as you can clearly sense the intensity coming from his voice and facial expressions as he discusses the world title that Matt Sydal currently possesses.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40077

(AJ Styles)
I hope that answers the 2nd part of your original question, and just in case I didn't make myself clear enough, I'll do so now. I'm going to knock that golden son of a bitch off his mountain, and I'm going to enjoy watching him and his golden empire crash and burn beneath me.

AJ caps off those horrifying words with a sinister look on his face.

(Michael Cole)

I think you've made yourself more then clear AJ, let's move on to my next question for you, how's your family feel about this new AJ Styles?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40084

(AJ Styles)
All due respect Cole, I'm not an open book, I can't stand reality shows and that means AJ Styles personal life is off limits to these people, and if they don't like it, then that's too damn bad, I don't give a damn what they think anymore. All anyone needs to know about my family, is that I provide for them like a man, something these people probably know nothing about since most of them probably haven't completed an honest day's work in their pathetic lives.

Cole takes a sip of his bottled water off screen as AJ finishes his sentence and then fires the next question at him.

(Michael Cole)
Fair enough AJ, next question, Do you feel your confidence might have been hindered now that you not only lost your World Championship, but you were the man pinned?

AJ scoffs at the question and then chuckles slightly afterwards.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40128

(AJ Styles)
Am I the only one finding this to be just a tad bit hilarious???

(Michael Cole)
How so AJ?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40133

(AJ Styles)
Ohhh I don't know Cole, maybe the fact that you were the one who asked to interview me, the Phenomenal One, the former World Champ, the man who will take him all the slammy's tonight, the best wrestler on the planet, AJ Styles, yet all you seem to wanna talk about is Matt Sydal. Matt Sydal this, Matt Sydal that, I'm getting sick of hearing that weasel's name come out of your mouth.

(Michael Cole)
I feel my questions have been nothing but fair and completely on point AJ, people wanna know what you think of Matt Sydal and all he's..............

AJ jumps out of chair and begins to shout at Cole cutting him off mid sentence.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40037

(AJ Styles)
WOAH WOAH WOAH COLE, let me stop ya right their before you jump the gun, if you have been paying ANY ATTENTION AT ALL to what I've been saying, then you'd understand that I don't give a rats ass about what the people want to hear!!!  Those losers made their own bed, now it's time they lay in it, they can go lay in their golden beds with their golden blankets with that theif Matt Sydal, but one day, one day, he'll stick the knife in their backs just like they stuck the knife into my back, and guess what, this time, they'll be no Phenomenal One to save the day for em, they'll have to go suck up to somebody else and kiss their ass to attempt to exterminate the golden weasel once more.

AJ takes a deep breath and sits back down on his chair.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40195

(AJ Styles)
I'll do ya a favor this one last time though Cole, I'll answer your question, the answer is, no it doesn't hurt my confidence knowing that I got pinned, ya know why, because I know I would've never been pinned in that match had it not been for Brock Lesnar doing all the work for him. Hell, in my opinion, Brock Lesnar beat me at Breakthrough, not that slimy weasel, all he did was pick up the scraps and hit me with his god awful finisher when I was already in another planet mentally, I had just been hit with a double F5 moments beforehand along with the weasel, at that point, I was just out of it. So no, my confidence hasn't been hurt, because I still know, one on one, when all is said and done, I'd mop the floor with Matt Sydal any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

(Michael Cole)
Alright AJ, I appreciate you answering the questions you have answered so far regarding Matt Sydal, but since you're sick of hearing his name, let's switch gears a little to another man you're very familiar with, Brock Lesnar.

AJ rolls his eyes.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40196

(AJ Styles)
Oh great..........................

(Michael Cole)
How do you feel working with Brock Lesnar changed you? We talked before about how you worked with other big men, guys like Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan, but neither of them have changed you quite like Brock has... Would you say it's a good change? Has it made you realize a thing or two about yourself or others? Or are things changing for the worse?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40201

(AJ Styles)
I'd say it's a good change personally, see when you're fighting Brock, you are indeed fighting a beast, he's no human, he's a monster, a beast, a cyborg, whatever you wanna call him, all the nicknames apply. The difference between guys like Joe and Morgan from Brock, is quite simple, eventually, I was able to figure out ways to defeat Joe and Morgan and all the other big guys I've faced throughout the years, but like I said, Brock is no guy, he's a machine, and outside of that TLC match, I have yet to beat him. I have yet to pin him nor submit him, and that is one thing that frustrates me daily, but when I start to get annoyed with myself over that, I realize one important thing, I've BEATEN him for the World Title, he has yet to take a championship title from me, so that, that makes me sleep better at night, All the times he's beaten me, they're essentially meaningless, irrelevant, but my win over him to win my 1st World Title around here, that's historic, that's something people will be talking about for a long time to come, it's one for the history books. All in all, I've taken some severe beatings at the hands of that beast, but I've given him everything he can handle in return, so all in all, I'd say it was worth it, one day, I'll get my chance to face him again, and when I do, I will defeat him in the middle of that ring for the 3 count.

Cole pulls his phone out of his suit pocket and puts on his glasses as he appears to analyze a message of some sorts.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40208

(AJ Styles)
Geez Cole, rather rude wouldn't ya say? This is how you treat the greatest guest you've interviewed in your life???

(Michael Cole)
I'm sorry AJ, but that was an emergency text from the XWL General Manager Layla, and the text message is in regards to you AJ.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40214

(AJ Styles)
Some classy GM we have, I've got a phone right here, but guess what Michael, I unlike you, have some class, and decided to silence my cell phone for the duration of this interview, don't ya ever go to the movies, they always tell ya to please silence your cell phone, the same thing applies here Cole, actually, my bad, you probably haven't been to the movies in years, maybe by yourself at one point, but certainly not with a female, sadly Cole, you aint got these Phenomenal good looks.

(Michael Cole)
Actually AJ, I'm happily married thank you very much, anyways, Layla's text regarding you is as follows...

"Hello Michael, could you please at your first available moment, inform Mr. Styles that he has a match against his old rival Brock Lesnar TONIGHT, and please inform him that the match will be contested under "Falls Count Anywhere" rules. Thx!"

AJ's eyes almost bulge out of his head and his face turns red instantly as he jumps out of his chair and proceeds to grab it and fly it across the room in anger.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40216

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40028

(AJ Styles)
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!! I HAD THE NIGHT OFF, I DESERVED THE NIGHT OFF, I'VE BEEN CARRYING THIS COMPANY ON MY BACK FOR MONTHS NOW AND I JUST HAD A GRUELING MATCH AT BREAKTHROUGH AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET FROM OUR LOVELY GENERAL MANGER, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

(Michael Cole)
I understand you have a match to go prepare for AJ, so we'll finish off here with one last question, will you ever pin Brock Lesnar?

AJ in a fit of rage runs up to Cole and grabs him up out of his seat by his tie, the grip is so tight that AJ is seemingly choking the air out Cole's lungs.

(AJ Styles)
You think that's funny don't ya, you think it's funny that the most valuable asset in this company is basically being run into the ground, you think you're so clever and cool by asking that question don't ya Cole? Well let me tell ya something, you're not cool, what you are though, is a washed up has been, there's a reason you ain't out there commentating full time anymore, it's because you were never as good as you thought you were, you bought your own false hype, but even I didn't think you'd have the balls to ask me such an insulting question to my face, I hope it was worth it, because you'll never interview me again you son of a bitch, now take your stupid little camera crew and get the hell out of locker room!!!

AJ Shoves Cole backwards causing him to trip and fall backwards over his chair, him and his camera crew scurry out of AJ's locker room, they make their escape just in the nick of time as the door can be heard getting slammed behind them just as they made it out of the door.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:43 pm

The cameras go to the backstage area where we see R Truth in his suit making his way to the locker room, but before Truth enter the locker room he is stopped by Dasha.

DASHA
Excuse me Mr. Money in the Bank R-Truth, do you have time for an interview?

R Truth looks confused.

R TRUTH
Wait hold up, you want to interview me?

DASHA
Yes, it would be great to interview the Mr. Money in the Bank.

R TRUTH
Just what I have been waiting for. So far in 2017 things are changing that needed to be changed. Maybe THEY have changed for the new year. So Alright Dasha hit me with any questions you might have.

DASHA
The first question I have is about your entourage. Why did you bring that entourage with you tonight?

R TRUTH
All those guys I brought to the ring and came the arena with tonight are big fans of XWL and big fans of me.  I met them all this week at my Nike Endorsement signing and party.

DASHA
Nike gave you an endorsement deal, that is wonderful R Truth. Congratulations!

R TRUTH
Ya see after I won that ladder match for the money at Breakthrough, I was seen as a damn legend. The king of ladder matches. A true superstar. And I got a call from Nike the next day and they told me they wanted to sign me to a deal. So Now R Truth is Mr. Money in the Bank and Mr. I have Money in the Bank.

DASHA
That brings me to my next question. With you being Mr. Money in the Bank how do you feel about the New World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Sydal?

R TRUTH
Matt Sydal and I go way back, but I’m not here to talk about the past. He says he is the Golden Ticket of XWL. That’s where he is dead wrong.

R Truth raises up the Money in the Bank briefcase and points at it.

R TRUTH
This is the Golden Ticket of XWL, not Matt Sydal! And the man with the Golden Ticket is the Golden Boy’s Golden Opportunity to become the man who has the big gold belt around his waist. So, since Matt Sydal thinks he’s some Golden Ticket and everyone now knows what the real Golden Ticket is, Then I am THE GOLDEN BOY OF XWL.

DASHA
My next question is about your match tonight. This is a rematch of the match where you won that Golden Ticket of yours, but with a twist. How do you feel about going into the match knowing it is not the same type of match you won at Emergence?

R TRUTH
I wouldn’t care if it’s a ladder match or a cage match or an extreme rules match, because whatever the stipulation is the result will be the same. My arm getting raised in the middle of the ring by the ref because I will be the winner. Then next week I will be in the main event against Matt Sydal unless THEY try to screw me over. But so far in 2017 THEY haven’t screwed me over.

DASHA
If you do win your match tonight and get that match next week against Matt Sydal, do you think you may cash in your Golden Ticket, the Money in the Bank briefcase in that match against Matt Sydal?

R TRUTH
That’s for me to know and for you to find out. With that being said I got a match to get ready for.

R Truth enters the locker room and closes the door behind him as XWL goes to commercial  break.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Normal Match - Breakthrough 12/19/2016 Rematch

Alexa issued a challenge, and Charlotte accepted...they just met last night but now with a New Year...and due to the fact Alexa's hand was under the ropes...a rematch has been ordered. Will it be bliss for Alexa? Or will she bow down to The Queen?

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 QomeJFW1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Qklg4T9

The match-up begins as Charlotte cockily struts around the ring, placing her hand up in Alexa's face before using it to shove Alexa back, commanding Alexa to "get out of her ring." Alexa responds with a fuming glare at the daughter of the Nature Boy, the small but fierce Superstar hauling back and slapping Charlotte hard across the face before jumping at her, taking her down with a Thesz Press and bouncing Charlotte's head off the canvas. Finally the referee is forced to grab Alexa, kicking and flailing about, and pull her off of Charlotte, manhandling Bliss into the corner. "You keep this up, and I'm disqualifying you!" The referee reprimands before having to bail out of the way as Charlotte ran in with a shoulder block that sent Alexa hard into the turnbuckles.

Alexa crumples to the mat in a heap as Charlotte runs her hand though her hair, grabbing the top rope for leverage as she chokes Alexa with the heel of her boot, the referee giving her a count up to four before she backs off, only to come back in again and beginning to stomp hard onto Alexa's ribs and abdomen, finally using her feet to shove Alexa to the floor, sending her to the mats with a hard thud.

As the referee administers the ten-count, Charlotte struts around the ring with her arms raised in pure confidence, shouting to the crowd that "nobody can beat The Queen" before Alexa quickly comes back in and blasts her in the back with a forearm, sending Charlotte throat first into the middle rope! Draped across the ropes coughing for breath, Charlotte is helpless as Alexa stands on her back, pressing Charlotte's throat against the middle rope! Alexa screams for Charlotte to tap, albeit to an illegal submission attempt, while the referee counts towards five. Right as he was about to say five, Alexa jumps off, giving Charlotte an extra mule kick in the back for good measure.

Alexa is forced by the referee to back up as Charlotte tries to get to her feet. Alexa stomps forwards only to be sent back by a boot to the face, showing that Charlotte was playing possum. As Alexa lay out of it near the ropes, Charlotte went for the cover. The ref counted to two before Alexa's foot draped over the bottom rope, the referee fully able to see it this time. Charlotte simply shakes her head in disbelief before pulling Alexa up by her pigtails. "You'll never beat me, you little twerp!" She shouted before Alexa shot up, driving a headbutt directly between Charlotte's eyes!

Charlotte cried out in surprise and pain as she held her forehead, Alexa taking advantage by grabbing Charlotte by the throat, sweeping the leg to hit her with an STO. Alexa then jumped up, driving her knees into Charlotte's ribcage, knocking the wind out of her before flipping backwards, connecting with her knees to Charlotte's ribs again, completing her trademark "Insult to Injury" combination! Satisfied with the damage, Alexa goes for the pin, but Charlotte kicks out at two! Charlotte groans as she holds her ribs, trying to use her free hand along with the ropes to get back to her feet. As she does, Alexa charges, only for Charlotte to duck a right hand and sweep Alexa's legs! As Charlotte goes for her Figure Eight, however, Alexa counters into a small package! As the referee counts, Alexa wraps her feet around the bottom rope, stealing the victory as the count reaches three, giving her the victory!

WINNER:

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 QomeJFW

Alexa immediately rolls out of the ring as Charlotte tries to snatch her, unable to get her in time as Alexa bolts up the ramp to safety, stretching her index finger and thumb in the shape of an L with one hand, the other raised in triumph as Charlotte looks on angry at being screwed out of the victory, while XWL fades into a commercial for XWL 2K17's "Future Stars" DLC Pack!
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Extreme Rules Rematch From Roulette – There Must Be A Winner

A wheel decided they would meet in a match with no rules, other than to be as extreme as you could be. However Edge would spear Cactus Jack off of the stage, and the referee would call it there. But tonight? THERE MUST BE A WINNER. It will go until one man pins, or submits the other.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 RpkLp1e1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 5tOg2pf

Within moments, the whole arena turns into a massive sound cannon, cheering in excitement to see the Rated R superstar return to action, despite his statements earlier.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 862

As Edge steps out from the smoke the sound in the arena only gets louder. Barely of the crowd Corey Graves can be heard saying " It's go time". Edge after he steps out of the smoke, stops walking and takes in the crowd. He then looks at the camera and yells " I'm back"

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 1368452_o

Edge slides into the ring and as he gets up, a glare in his eyes looking as if they have something to prove, never leave the ramp, waiting for Cactus Jack

As soon as that so familiar song starts playing, the glare in Edge's eyes fade and he begins to pace back and forth in the ring, seeming impatient.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Mickfoley5

As Cactus Jack begins to step into the ring Edge begins to bum rush Jack, but is quickly stopped by the ref, Jack tries to fire back with some punches at Edge, but the ref ultimately separates the two into their respected corners. At this point, it was obvious that there was still some bad blood between the two, but it would all be resolved in the next few moments. At the same time the crowd roaring with excitement chanting " SPEAR, SPEAR, SPEAR..." and the other half "CACTUS JACK". As the bell rang the entire crowd began to become unglued to their seats.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 2016-06-01_574e5d4f8385a_image
1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 2016-06-01_574e5d4f8385a_image

After the pin, Edge shoots up to his feet, not in shock that he won, but in shock of how many people he just proved wrong, after so long. Edge feeling he has just established himself in XWL after so long.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Edge-002

The camera begins to fade to the next segment, but right before it fades Edge grabs a mic, and the camera come back on.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 WWE-Smackdown-5th-of-March-2010-edge-10766605-435-401

Edge

Y'know after being gone so long, people doubted me. Doubted me and my in ring ability. The thing is, the weeks I was gone, I sat and waited, trained and refined my mind and in ring ability. I also sharpened my tactics, sharper than the "Wolf" Leo Kruger. All this time he has eluded me, and you people and every person in the back, doubted I could keep up with him and keep my word. All of you just got proven wrong. I just pinned Cactus Jack, the man who took my rightful Intercontinental Championship match, and has been a thorn in my side for far too long. But now that I have finally gotten rid of the old man, I stand before a man who has been on fire as of late, Sami Zayn. All this time he has been getting you guys behind him, just so he can get closer to a title. Another title that will always be just out of reach. I HATE him. I hate the fact how he can just make a sob story and get people behind him. I hate how he can cry and get a title match, I hate how people like him just show up and get whatever they want, and to be honest people like him should just go to the Elite division and entertain C.M. Punk, because to be truthful, fighting for the Intercontinental Championship is no enviornment for people who want to cry for a title shot. I'm tired of being overlooked and I'm not going to be overlooked again and Dammit if happens again, I WILL MAKE THIS PLACE TO A PILE OF BODIES. No one will ever get in my way again, and you guys in the back can laugh at me and underestimate me, but I won't hesitate to take the first opportunity to beat your ass worse than Cactus Jack. When I'm done with XWL this place is going to know the TRUE MEANING OF RATED R, and no man or "G.M." is gonna stop me.

In moments the once cheering crowd had turned against him, and Edge didn't care. As he finished Edge spiked his mic on the mat. Edge went backstage with no music to walk to, only the boo's of the fans. The camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 12:56 am

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Ym2RoYc

I AM NOT AFRAID. I WAS BORN TO DO THIS! That's what was written on a piece of Sasha Banks' attire as Anarchy returned from it's commercial break. It was clearly her considering you could see a part of her face, long pink hair that only she wore and a championship over her shoulder.

[SASHA BANKS]
I remind myself that every day.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 CLlN5uD

[SASHA BANKS]
I remind myself that I'm not a scared little girl anymore. In a business like this, there are no places for scared little girls. That's why I'm the Boss of this division and as the Boss, I was born to do this. I was born go be champion. I was born to be the best. Not a lot of people believed me when I first said I was the best, and that's fine. I was just this new girl with an attitude who had nothing to her name. I had no right to call myself the best, but deep down inside I knew I was. I knew I was the best whether people wanted to believe me or not. I turned some heads when I beat Natalya once before. I turned even more heads because of my showing against Mia Yim. When I won the tournament to decide the number one contender and I beat April when everyone thought she could't be stopped, all eyes were on me.

She clipped her attire back into place before adjusting her championship and moving slightly so that the camera had a better view to it.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 F93Buzy

[SASHA BANKS]
I won this championship and I made it my own - but there was this small part of me that still wanted to fight. There was this part of me who still feels that I have so much left to prove. That's why I decided I'm going to be a fighting champion. I wasn't going to wait until I had to defend my championship. I was going to defend it the very next week against whoever Layla chooses to put in my way. I'm going to fight them and I'm going to beat them. I don't care if it's little Miss Piggy herself or someone as talented as Natalya, I'm a champion who feels she has a lot more to prove still and THAT is more dangerous, I feel, than even Mia Yim was and ever will be.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 OQCK3Yb

[SASHA BANKS]
I respect Natalya and I know she's one of the best we got but I hope she realizes that this isn't the little girl same little girl she dealt with a couple months ago. I've grown stronger. I've grown wiser. I've found my place and that place is sitting high on my gold throne with my championship strapped around my waist. Some say that the only reason I have this is because Natalya slipped up in the first round of the tournament I won and maybe they're right, maybe they're not. We'll find that out tonight when her and I go one on one. She better bring her A game if she wants this championship because anything less won't be enough. Nattie, as always, you can bank on that.

The Champion flashed the camera a smirk before we move on to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:14 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 N0HYlUJ

VS

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 EaMqIef

after a 30 minute long back and forth match, and many finishers being hit, The undertaker hoists JBL up into the air for a Tombstone before JBL squirms his way out of it and drops to the ground before rolling out of the ring. Undertaker looks down at him with anger before JBL says "Your not worth my time" and makes his way up the ramp and backstage.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Cameras pan to the ring as an all too familiar theme begins to bellow throughout the arena as the crowd erupts in boos.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Gah, I don’t really know what has gotten into this man but he has definitely lost every bit of respect from me.

[Corey Graves]

You see Maurice that’s where you’re getting side tracked, he doesn’t care if you respect him or not he’s here for one thing and that’s to become the greatest champion that ever lived.

Cameras are following Aries as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with Ed not by his side tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Where is Ed?

[Corey Graves]

Good question, I am not entirely sure

Aries steps into the ring as Romans theme begins to play

[Mauro Ranallo]
These guys have some history together, Roman actually beat Aries in a tournament earlier this year

[Corey Graves]

Your absolutely right Maury, I look to see Aries get his much needed retribution tonight

Cameras follow Roman as he enters the ring.

The ref begins to check Aries for any objects as Aries winks at Roman, Just as soon as Aries did that you see Roman fall to one knee as the crowd vigorously boos as they just witnessed what has just happen.The ref rushes to Roman to see if he is able to start the match Roman shakes his head yes the ref ring the bell. Once the bell rings we see Aries hit his patented Discus Elbow as Roman falls, Aries the heads to the top rope and hits the 450 splash on Roman and goes for the pin.

1…….
   2……
       3………
The ref rings the bell

Your Winner:
1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Aries_15

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a disgrace Austin Aries is!. Show the replay for those who didn't see that coward cheat

We get shown a replay of Ed sneaking up behind Roman and giving him a low blow. It gets shown on the tron as Aries and Ed make their way up the ramp. Aries looks at it and laughs.

Roman slowly gets up to his feet, clearly and deservedly pissed off. He yells at the ref as the ref tries to apologize. Roman walks away and punches the turn buckle

GRAVES
Calm down now Reigns, it wasn't the refs fault you have bad hearing

RANALLO
Bad hearing? Ed snuck up on him...hearing has nothing to d-

RANALLO
Oh come on! Really?

Strowman slowly makes his way down towards the ring as Reigns looks on, yelling at him, bringing his arms in, challenging Strowman. Strowman slowly walks back and forth before climbing on the apron. Roman yells for him to come in. Strowman brings a leg over the top rope but pauses. He laughs and shakes his head, dropping back to the floor as the crowd boos.

GRAVES
Maybe Strowman knows not to mess with Reigns right now.

Reigns keeps yelling and doesnt hear the boos get louder. But its too late as Steiner comes in from behind with the...LEAD PIPE...hard to the back of Romans head. Roman hits the mat hard as Strowman rolls into the ring

RANALLO
Thats it. I need a new job.

Strowman and Steiner start to stump on Reigns.Strowman yells at Steiner "Get him up and throw him!". Steiner brings Reigns to his feet and whips him hard into the ropes, as Reigns bounces off them Strowman rushes in and grabs him, popping him up onto the air, just to catch him on his shoulder and hit his running poweslam. Strowman gets back up and backs off as the crowd bood loudly. Steiner comes up and gets behind Reigns, bending him up into the Steiner Recliner. But instead of using his hands as leverage, he has the lead pipe across Romans neck. Strowman slowly backs up towards the ropes to the side before hitting them hard. He rushes towards Roman before dropping down for a low dropkick to the side of Romans head, busting him open

RANALLO
Jesus Christ! Are they trying to kill him?

GRAVES
Maybe somebody should come down now...

Steiner releases the hold, letting Reigns unconscious body slump on the mat, as blood stains it around his head. Steiner picks Regins up from behind and holds him. He looks at Strowman and yells "Fucking do it!". Strowman chargers the ropes behind him, hits them hard and charges with a hard clothesline to Reigns. As the clothesline connects, Steiner lifts and falls back hitting a hard German Suplex to finish the job.

RANALLO
This is just barbaric

EMTs rush down to the ring with a stretcher. One tries to get into the ring, but Steiner pushes him back out. Strowman picks Reigns up from behind and can be heard yelling at the EMTs "You want him? then come get him!" before delivering a Belly to Belly over the ropes tossing Reigns to the floor. Steiner looks at Strowman for using one of his moves and Strowman just stares back. Steiner raises his hands "Works for me".

They look out at the EMTs loading Reigns onto the stretcher and are about to go out to cause more damages when......

{Mauro}
Im sick of waiting just like everyone else corey, whoever this is needs to show themselv...

The crowd explodes as they are finally about to see who theyve been waiting all these weeks to see. Strowman and Steiner take a step back as their attention changes from Roman to the top of the ramp. everyone is waiting until finally...

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 2Q==

{Mauro}
Oh my god, look at that monster. look who it is, just in time to save Reigns.

{Graves}
i doubt Reigns has anything to do with why hes out here, i think he has his eyes set on the two beasts standing in the ring.

{Mauro}
Good its about time someone taught them a lesson.

{Graves}
im not sure whos gonna be doing the teaching, the odds arent in his favor, theres two of them and one of him.

as The crowd continues to cheer goldberg stands at the top of the ramp, emotionless, not smileing and not moving. Steiner and Stroman are starstruck with fear as they see whos
out to get them now.A fe moments pass before steiner and stroman get a little brave as the motin towards getting out of the ring and finish the job on reigns. Goldberg still not
moving just watches. as Steiner and Strowman get out of the ring and onto the apron goldberg finnally moves, but not his body, just a smile comes onto his face before pointing
at Strowman then steiner before goldberg begins to sprint down the ramp as strowman and steiner hop off the apron. Strowman runs up the ramp first just to bet met with a SPEAR!

{Mauro}
Oh my god corey, goldberg just took out that monster strowman like it was noting.

{Graves}
i think we may have a new monster here in XWL

Steiner just looks at strowman laying on the ground in shock.he looks at goldberg as goldberg points at steiner

{GOLDBERG}
YOUR NEXT!

goldberg and steiner run towards eachother before throwing pucnh after punh back and forth before goldberg tackles Steiner right into the apron. Goldberg starts throwing punches to
Steiners head then body then head then body again and again until steiner looks as though hes about to fall to the ground before goldberg backs off Steiner not realizing
Steiner had grabed the lead pipe off the apron. steiner swings the pipe but goldberg ducks and grabs Steiner and irish whips him but steiner reverses it throwing Goldberg into the barricade
before bouncing back and hitting steiner with a Spear.

{Mauro}
Holy hell, Another Spear!

{Graves}
he has just took out two of the biggest monsters here in XWL in a matter of minutes.

{Mauro}
Goldberg may not be done, look.

Goldberg stand up and looks down at a lifeless Steiner and up the ramp at a lifeless Strowman. Goldberg looks pleased and starts making his way up the ramp as the crowd starts to chant
"Holy Shit". goldberg walks up the ramp before stopping at Romans gurnie and shaking his head before kick the gurnie fliping it over causeing reigns to fall to the floor.

{Mauro}
what the? i thought he was out here to save roman?

{Graves}
hes out here taking care of buisness. he taking care of noone but himself.

goldbergs walks up the ramp as his music hit then leaves as a group of EMT's rush down the ramp and XWL goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:45 pm

[LILLIAN GARCIA]
And now, here to present the Slammy Award for Rivalry of the Year...

Lillian goes silent as everyone from the cameramen to the fans turn their attention to the stage. All of them sitting in silence but that was all stopped as a theme begin to play which causes the crowd to explode.

The electricity in the arena was felt as the theme of The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment began to roar throughout the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois. The fans, all of them, were on their feet for the former World Heavyweight Champion as he marched out from behind the curtain. The Rock wasn't dressed for the occasion like Shawn Michaels was earlier in the night, but then again, this was The Rock after all.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Giphy

[MAURO RANALLO]
Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rock has entered the building!

[COREY GRAVES]
What's that, Mauro? I couldn't hear you over the noise of these fans.

The Rock scans the crowd before walking over towards the podium where an envelope sat. He adjusted the microphone and waited as a small 'Rocky' chant broke out which caused him to flash his million dollar smile.

[THE ROCK]
FINALLY!.... The Rock has come back to...

He stopped and the crowd finished what he was saying as a loud 'CHI CA GO' was said throughout the arena.

[THE ROCK]
Chicago. That's right. The Rock has made his triumphant return to XWL and The Rock would like thank all of you for that ovation. The Rock would also like to say 'you're welcome' to the likes of Matt Sydal, AJ Styles and others because The Rock has not come back to reclaim championship gold or whoop candy ass. No, The Rock, after talking on the phone with Vince McMahon, has come back to present a Slammy Award! You see, The Rock wasn't sure if he wanted to present a Slammy Award at first. The Rock was comfortable sitting at home and filming his next movie but then he told me which award it was. The Rivalry of the Year. And The Rock sat his phone down and looked up and to his left. With all of The Rock's championships and awards sat a Slammy of his own. A Rivalry of the Year Slammy Award from way back when The Rock and Chicago's own CM Punk was given the honor of being called the Rivalry of the Year.

And to no surprise, a chant broke out. a 'CM PUNK!' chant in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois.

[THE ROCK]
Now, what exactly does winning the Rivalry of the Year Slammy Award mean? Well, that's why The Rock is here. The Rock is here to not just present, but to inform. Being named the Rivalry of the Year is almost as prestigious as winning the Superstar of the Year, some might say that. Because in a span of three hundred and sixty five days, you all will see a lot of rivalries come and go. Some of them are good while others stink worse than The Rock after he gets finished in the gym. Winning Rivalry of the Year means your rivalry was the most exciting. It means it was the most intense. It means it will be the one people think back to more than any others from that time. Now, Chicago, how about we take a look at the nominations, shall we?

The Rock then points up to the titantron and a video package begins to play. We see the four nominations get shown before the video comes to a close. We are back in the arena now and The Rock proceeded to pick up the envelope. He opens it up and takes a look at the winner before looking back to the crowd.

[THE ROCK]
And the winner is...

Spoiler:

[THE ROCK]
AJ STYLES AND BROCK LESNAR!

After the announcement was made, out from the back comes none other than Paul Heyman. He's greeted with boos as The Rock hands the Advocate the Slammy Award before heading backstage while Heyman makes his way back over to where Rock was once standing. The microphone was adjusted before Heyman started speaking.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heym-

The fans cut Heyman off by booing him.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Are you booing me because you don't like that Brock Lesnar has won a Slammy Award? Is it jealousy that I sense because Brock Lesnar is a winner and all of you are losers? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Heyman paused and recomposed himself.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Now, like I was saying... Ladies and Gentlemen, my Name is Paul Heyman and I am the Advocate of your Rivalry of the Year Slammy Award winner, the Beast Incarnate, BRROOOCCKKK LESSNNAARR!!! And I, Paul Heyman, couldn't be more proud of my Client for being your Rivalry of the Year Slammy Award winner. But of course, there is one person he couldn't have done this without. One person who's been in this business for a very long time. Someone who has been regarded as one of the best at what they do... and that man is, of course, me. Yes, you heard me correct. Without me standing by his side, Brock Lesnar would not have been the Slammy Award winner that he is. I'm sure a lot of you were expecting me to say, I don't know, AJ Styles' name but he's done nothing to deserve this. AJ Styles has done nothing but lose and lose.

Heyman held up one finger.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Encounter number one. AJ Styles tapped out.

And then another finger lifted.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Encounter number two. AJ Styles got pinned.

Then a third finger rose.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Encounter number three. Brock Lesnar beat Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and you guessed it, AJ Styles.

Heyman then lifted a fourth finger and was hesitant about it.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
But then we got to the fourth encounter... where AJ Styles finally beat Brock Lesnar and stole the crown jewel of Suplex City... but he didn't pin him to take the crown. AJ Styles didn't tap him out either. AJ Style simply climbed a ladder and did something any man in this company could do. It's something that anyone on Planet Earth could do.

And finally, all five fingers were up.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And tonight marks what is quite possibly the very last encounter that Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles share. It could be for a couple of weeks, months or years. This could be the very last time that Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles ever share a ring again. Ladies and Gentlemen, I can assure you on thing though; the result will be just like the rest. Brock Lesnar is going to do what he's always done. Eat. Sleep. Beat AJ Styles. Repeat. Beat AJ Styles. Repeat. Beat AJ Styles. Repeat. Just like it's always be-

A small percentage of the crowd can be heard cheering at the sound of AJ's theme hitting the airwaves, but the overall reaction is as expected, a sea of boo's for the Phenomenal One. AJ steps through the curtain on cue, but there's no typical entrance or pyro for the Phenomenal One tonight, as he's out here to stake his claim for that Slammy award. Styles pulls a mic out of his jacket and raises it to his mouth to speak as he walks towards Heyman at the podium.

(AJ Styles)
I've heard just about enough out of you walrus face. Let me make a few things clear to you, and to all of these losers here tonight. First off, you're right, Brock Lesnar would not be the slammy award winner he is without you Paul. Matter of fact, Brock Lesnar wouldn't be much of anything in this business without the slimy walrus Paul Heyman by his side. Without you, Brock Lesnar is just another roided up, jacked up guy around here who can toss some small guys around a ring, but you, you're the brains of the beast. Brock Lesnar may be a jacked up machine, but Brock Lesnar is just a meathead at the end of the day, he posses no brains, or intelligence, but all machines need a brain to function, to give it commands and direction, whether that be a computer brain, or in this case, the brain of a slimy scumbag Jew from New York.

AJ runs his hand through his hair quickly before resuming speaking.

(AJ Styles)
I had Brock Lesnar beat in our Submission match all the way back at Downpour, until YOU stuck your nose in my business and cost me the damn match by prematurely ringing that ring bell. Had it not been for you, this "legendary" rivalry would've never even taken off, because I would've ended it before it truly began. You wanna sit there, and drop "facts" about my encounters with your client, okay, I'll send a couple your way, how about the FACT, that your client has NEVER beaten me in a clean one on one match.

AJ paces around on stage as Heyman looks on as AJ sends some "facts" his way.

(AJ Styles)
That's right Paul, your client has ALWAYS had to rely on either a weapon, or a walrus to put me down for the three count. And that Mr. Heyman is no coincidence, you put me and him between those ropes, with no weapons, and no Paul Heyman, and I'd make your client look like the biggest embarrassment that this business has ever seen, then the world would truly understand, that Brock Lesnar is not a better "wrestler" then AJ Styles, he's just a jacked up machine who needs weapons or a slimy manager to weasel his way to victory over the Phenomenal One.

Paul attempts to raise the mic to his mouth to retort but AJ quickly puts his hand up to cut him off.

(AJ Styles)

Hold on there Paul, I'm not done yet, I've got another cold hard fact to send your way. How about the FACT that for all the victories that your client has over me, he has NEVER beaten me for the World Heavyweight Championship. I bet that keeps you and your client up at night doesn't it Paul? the fact that AJ Styles took the crown jewel of Suplex City and relocated it to the P1 Palace, yet Brock Lesnar was never able to get his crown jewel back from AJ Styles. Your client may have some tainted wins over AJ Styles, but at the end of the day, when all is said and done, when XWL Films goes back to make the DVD set on our historic rivalry, the victories that Brock Lesnar holds over AJ Styles will be irrelevant. Only ONE match will truly go down in the history books and live through the anals of time, and that match is the ONE match in which THE PHENOMENAL ONE AJ Styles beat Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship at Roulette 2016.

AJ approaches Heyman and gets right up into his face.

(AJ Styles)
So ya see Paul, without AJ Styles, there is no Brock Lesnar world title run last year, without AJ Styles their is no historic AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar rivalry, and without AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar is NOTHING in XWL. AJ Styles MADE Brock Lesnar in 2016, people tuned into to those matches to see AJ Styles BEAT Brock Lesnar, not the other way around, so with that being said, since I did ALL THE WORK to win this award, I'm taking it back to P1 Palace where it belongs.

(Paul Heyman)
Well Mr. Styles, if you hadn'tve so rudely interrupted my speech, you and the entire world would've been privy to the information that Brock Lesnar is not accepting this stupid gold trophy. You see AJ, Brock Lesnar refuses to share an award with a man that he's beaten, brutalized, and victimized so frequently as he feels it's been cemented within XWL lore that Brock Lesnar is SUPERIOR to AJ Styles. So go ahead AJ, take your little participation trophy and take it back to P1 Palace, go and put it on display in a lovely glass case, but don't take too long, because tonight my friend, your ass is going on a one way trip to SUUUUUUU-PLLLEEEEEXXXXX CIIIIIIIIITTTTTTYYYY!!!!

(Paul Heyman)
And this time AJ, you ain't comin back....

Heyman grabs the award and shoves it into AJ's chest before stepping away from the podium and walking through the curtain and into the backstage area, leaving AJ at the podium in shock, and with his slammy award in his possession. Anarchy goes to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm

As XWL returns from a commercial break the camera pans backstage to show Renee Young with
mic in hand.

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Z

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen please Help me Welcome my guest at this time...John Bradshaw Layfield.

The crowd boo's as JBL walks into the frame, wearing his hat, and smiling.

{Renee Young}
Now John lets start with last night. I believe i speak for everyone when i say that you and
Truth put on an amazing ma...

$JBL$
Next question

{Renee Young}

But i didn't even fini...

$JBL$
I said, next question Renee.

{Renee Young}
OK then, well how about tonight. Right in the middle of your match with the undertaker you leave the ring before you say he "wasn't worth your time". Knowing that technically counts as
a loss, why...

$JBL$
Now Renee, we have gone over this week after week and for some reason you cant seem to learn that unless you can have a relevant conversation with me about something that actually matters im going to send you away and conduct the remainder of this interview alone. Now im gonna tell you one last time,next question, and it had better be a damn good question.

{Renee Young}
OK, well what are your long term plans for here in XWL?

$JBL$
finally Renee, A relevant question that actually matters. Its about damn time. Now to answer your question about my long term plans, its simple. Get...The...Gold. Its as Simple as that.you see Renee here in XWL You have a false prophet. A "man" who claims "everything he touches turns to gold". He is your XWL Champion as of last night, thats right Renee, im talking about Matt Sydal. The man who has claimed to be the wealthiest man here in XWL, but newsflash, Theres a new Broker in town, and his name is John Bradshaw Layfield. But money isn't all that matters is it Renee? you see i cant simply buy the championship, i actually have to beat them for it, which i have no problem with, because when it comes down to it Renee i am the most talented man to ever
step foot into that ring and XWL should feel honored that i even accepted that contract and graced
them with my presence.

{Renee Young}
Wow, um ok, well do you expect to get a title shot anytime soon.

$JBL$
You know Renee i honestly couldn't even tell you. im not sure whats going through the minds of the XWL executives. But what i can tell you Renee is that I am the most deserving man in XWL to get a shot at the title.Not truth, not Aries, not Brock, and definitely not styles. You see Renee none of them have what i have. Money and talent.you see Aries has lost time and time again its time you hang your boots son. Truth you've done nothing more than cheat and steal your way into climbing a few steps before a few other men, congratulations, you've accomplished
absolutely nothing relevant. and i believe i speak for absolutely everyone when i say im sick and tired of seeing Styles, Brock, and Sydal "run" this company. they have been at the top for months and it seems as though they are just going to keepgetting shots because no one in this damn company will cowboy up and end this reign of mediocrity.

{Renee Young}
well John...

JBL stands up and walks away leaving Renee Young alone as XWL goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Lilian Garcia’s voice can be heard as we are looking at the top of the ramp again for the next slammy award of the year.

.:Lilian Garcia:.

Please welcome our next Slammy Award presenter of the night… Ed Gonzalez

Well, how in the Hell did Ed get to present a Slammy award?

.:Mauro Ranallo:.

I have no idea Corey, but it’s quite an honor to be selected to present a Slammy and with a man with Ed’s resources, I’m not surprised.

Ed walks out from behind the curtain and is greeted with a mixed reaction. He makes his way over to the podium holding the Slammy and an envelope in hand. He adjusts the mic to his height that is located on the podium, and begins speaking.

.:Ed Gonzalez:.
When I was approached by Layla to present this Slammy tonight, I told her to blow me and well… Here I am.

Ed receives a mixed response for his dirty joke as Ed grins a bit.

All jokes aside, I agreed to do this tonight because it only seemed fitting that I be the one to present this particular award. I am here to present the Slammy award for the Superstar that is Most Likely to Succeed in 2017.

Ed nods his head as he speaks his next words.

If there was time for myself to be nominated then either Austin Aries or even I, would clearly pull away with this award but we don’t need an award to be justified. This is appropriate for me to give out this award because I am going to be the most likely to succeed but however maybe they meant to call this the second most likely to succeed award since I wasn’t nominated. Or maybe this award is an omen of who my next client my be who without a doubt will be the Most Likely to Succeed in 2017. So who will it be? Will it be a hardcore superstar or will it the superstar with the most hart or could it be the man of the truth or possibly a broken superstar or could it be the freakin’ superstar known simply as the Man who will be the Superstar most Likely to succeed in 2017. Now let's take a look at the nominees...

A video clip is now shown of all of the nominees..

And the Superstar that is Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 is...

He opens the envelope slowly. He pulls the card out of the envelope, and unfolds the card.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Fnkmj9K1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 DUWmgpQ

Rosemary sits up after the pin, and laughs to her self as she gazes upon Beck Lynch.

Rosemary proving herself as another week goes by with yet another victory.

Rosemary stands to her feet, and smiles looking at the ref. His eyes lock with hers. She begins walking closer to him, and she circles him.

.:IGN Rose Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Will you do me a huge favor..?

The ref seems lost at words

What?

Rosemary smiles with evil intention in her eyes

Cat got your tongue John?

John looks very uncomfortable standing in the ring.

Oh John.. the one favor I ask of you is for you to go grab me a microphone as I wish to speak to carry my message..

John Cone looks at Rosemary as she begins to growl as she has seen no movement from John. He looks at Rosemary very confused. She shoot mist directly into his eyes. He drops to the floor grabbing his face in a ton of pain. Rosemary leaves the ring, and sticks her hand out by the ring announcer. They quickly hand her a microphone.

Oh Becky..

Rosemary rolls into the ring, and takes a seat next to Becky Lynch's body.

You came so close, but no one can stop the Daemon Assassin. Master of all that is darkness.

Rosemary smiles looking down at Beck Lynch still unconscious

I am leader of people who have been casted aside from their lives, and as a result they turned mentally unstable. BUT... honestly... WE are all mad here...

Rosemary laughs crazily

You know its quite funny to me when I finally decide to take action, and show up here to fight Sister April. She knows I am breathing down her neck, and she finally felt the pressure get to her. She couldn't handle it the pressure, and collapsed underneath the pressure, but I can not wait until I get my hands on you. Time keeps dwindling getting closer moment by moment until we finally square off. It shall be a real Monster Brawl..

Rosemary laughs very loud, and creepily.

Until then April just know. I am always watching..

Rosemary crawls out of the ring backwards. She now stands outside the ring, and makes her way up the ramp walking backwards not taking her eyes off of Becky on the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Falls Count Anywhere Rematch Anarchy 8/8/2016

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 WLBsQDc1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Gv2EBWK

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Paige walks out to a medium amount of cheers. Clearly the crowd hasn't forgotten so more of her wicked ways. None the less Paige smiles her bright white teeth at the crowd before stepping to the podium

(Paige)
Everyone wants to shine. Everyone wants to be looked upon as number one. Here in the Women's division it's no different. I'm here to present the Female Superstar of the year. Winning superstar of the year means that you where the main attraction here in XWL. It means all your hard work, all your blood sweat and tears were not for nothing. The nominees here gave it their all and for that they were given the honor of having the chance to win. There are...some that may feel like they were looked over...but all that means is that they just need to look towards 2017 as their year. So enough stalling! The nominees are!

Natalya

Sasha Banks

Sister April

Nikki Belle

And Eva Marie

And...the winner is!...

SPOILERS!!!!

1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 SzrM6AP

Sister April shows herself for the first time since her lost to Sasha Banks. April comes out slowly to the stage. Paige holds the award in her hand and hands it limply towards April. April grabs the award and Paige just walks out without another word. April approaches the podium looking at her newly won award. She looks out to the crowd and takes a deep breath

(Sister April)
I'm considered a bad person by a lot of people in the back and at home. So logic dictates I should act like I don't care that I won right? Well I actually do care. Because winning superstar of the year means that people paid attention to me and my]message. That they believe in what I believe in. I don't think I need to say what I believe in anymore do I? No, you all know I am one with the Darkness. Yes, the Darkness never fails me. But...at Breakthrough I failed the Darkness...

April runs her hand through her hair. She looks stressed and genuinely sad

(Sister April)
Sasha Banks beat me fair and square in the middle of the ring. All my plans, all my hard work up in smoke. It broke me. But this...this shows me that not everything I did was ruined. Becausewhile you can kill the messenger, you can't kill the message! And my message will ring for years and years to come! More importantly...this messenger isn't dead just yet. I may have lost my title but I won't let Sasha Banks defile what I worked so hard to get. What I worked so hard to accomplish! Because I have been chosen by the people to lead. And I will do just that. I will lead all those who wish to follow me

For the first time since she's been out her April smiles her manic smile

(Sister April)
So before I go I would like to thank a few people. I would like to thank EVERYONE who burned AJ. Because if not for you scarring the poor girl and breaking down her will to fight me, I doubt I would have been able to take over. Thanks especially to Paige for helping by physically torturing the poor girl. Thank you for being a heartless scavenger Bray Wyatt and actually torturing AJ to help create me. Thank you Mia Yim for becoming a stepping stone on my path to greatness. Thank you Sasha for the pain and agony I plan on inflicting onto the Women's Division through 2017. And of course...thank you Natalya. For always being there for me when I needed it the most. If you thought I ruled this place during 2016...just watch this year people!

And with that The lights cut out! When they comes back to life April is gone. But her laughter fills the arena

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017   1 - XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special  1/2/2017 -  1/16/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy Presents: A Surprise Slammy Awards Special 1/2/2017 - 1/16/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next