Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016

Go down 
+9
Harmon
GamerShane31
Tango
MagnesiacXBL
LazyEye513
Austin
Ed Go
T-Roll
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: CENTURY LINK CENTER
OMAHA, NEBRASKA

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.   Does The Golden Ticket actually have a future?
Medically unclear to compete, The Number One Contender addressed the XWL Universe after the malicious attack on his calf by Styles. But the champion's ears were ringing, and he came out to add more salt to the wound, after trying to insist Matt was just being dramatic, and he should face him right there and then didn't work...Matt called him on that very thing, verbally tearing him apart...which lead to AJ snapping yet again and savagely assaulting a defenseless man. Matt got lucky on The Season Premiere when doctors didn't find his career threatened by the incurred injury but is that still the case after what The Phenomenal One did last week?

2.  To The Victor Go The Spoils
Tonight The Women's Championship Tournament concludes when Sasha Banks meets Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte faces Eva Marie in the Semi-Finals. Then the winners of those matches prepare for battle once more, when they face off in The Main-Event of the evening. Will we see Five Feet of Fury, The Boss, The Queen, or The RED Queen emerge victorious tonight? The winner meets The Dark One Sister April at Breakthrough, and after an upsetting loss to Dana Brooke last week, April is not a happy camper, and she's more determined than ever to spread....her "love." throughout the division. All, because Natalya failed to stop her.

3.   The Hunt Is On
At Breakthrough Leo Kruger defends his coveted prize The Intercontinental Championship in a Fatal Four Way Match against Sami Zayn, Cactus Jack, and Eric Young. It's a match of ultimate sacrifice because every man in this match has had a quest to become Intercontinental Champion dating all the way back to the start of this year. As this year comes to an end, one of them will realize that goal...and leave 2016, as they aspired to. Sami Zayn since coming over from the fallen SOOL as The Intercontinental Champion has wanted nothing more than to lay claim to XWL's version. Cactus Jack has sought to achieve XWL gold to prove SOOL's superiority, but failed every chance he's had, from failing to become Elite Champion, to just recently suffering defeat at the hands of Kruger at Roulette, he now gets ONE final chance. And Eric Young, started 2016 with a goal, a goal he's sought to be ready for, but a goal he's tried and failed to attain. With his friend Matt Striker motivating him more than ever, can he finally achieve his dream? Tonight all four participants in Breakthrough's Four Way square off, The Champion Leo Kruger battles Sami Zayn, and Cactus Jack meets Eric Young, who will gain that all important momentum on the road to breaking through 2017 as Intercontinental Champion?

4.   Is AJ...broken?
Ever since XWL's return two weeks ago, AJ's character has come into question, he's been all over the place, behaving one way, and reacting in another...but last week, was more than just him snapping again, it was more than revenge, it was him crossing a line...a line that has threatened to tear the fans support away from him just as he's torn Matt Sydal's calf apart. So it is only fitting that on this night, that we look for answers, that he meets The Broken Matt Hardy. A man that just last week defeated The Mr. Money in The Bank, the man that has the right to challenge The World Champion for their title at any time of his choosing. A victory tonight for Matt would almost guarantee that when he's done rendering Brother "Nero" obsolete...he could be well on his way to deleting whoever is The World Heavyweight Champion. But with Jeff undergoing his own mental break recently, it's certainly set to be an unpredictable encounter between two men that have lost their minds, with enemies that now very well may have themselves.

5.  Is CM Punk Elite Enough To Conquer The Conquerer?
It's been shouted to the roof tops a thousand times that AJ Styles has never truly beaten Brock Lesnar by traditional means. He hasn't forced him to submit, and he hasn't pinned him for a one two three. In a world where CM Punk vows to prove his supremacy over every champion, as the top champion...will he truly show his eliteness by doing what AJ has failed to do? Or will Brock Lesnar do what AJ couldn't do a couple weeks ago, and pin The Elite Champion CM Punk?

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 JHj1uww1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 E4rAln5

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 5Tq9eZR1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 YAJV7PL

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 StJLZQi1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 7Ehi3T7

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 PIURm0u1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 DRaMuTO

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 N0HYlUJ1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 HXJnMzM

Women’s Title Tournament
Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 XBoBbEI1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 UCzbXbp

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Q01OmPy1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 VsF1a1X

Women’s Title Tournament
Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 QomeJFW1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 NF9c6py

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 DYbC5JN1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 YZJPnVO1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 EldJZjU

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 5tOg2pf

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 ZbHYY1B1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 UEqT83J

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 HIm4AMc

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 8G8BVGS1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 YiLDmsK

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Gv2EBWK1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 YZTyPEB

Main Event
#1 Contenders Tournament Finals

Winner of Eva/Charlotte VS  Winner of Alexa/Sasha

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 XBoBbEIor1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 UCzbXbp  
VS  
1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 QomeJFWor1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 NF9c6py

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Following the match between Eva Marie and Charlotte Flair, the cameras turn to backstage where we see the woman who will be facing Eva Marie in tonight's main event standing by. She watched the monitor where the match once place until an interviewer approaches her and takes her attention from it.

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 QrXFkTm

[INTERVIEWER]
Sasha Banks, after defeating Alexa Bliss earlier on in tonight's show, I was just wondering if we could get a word about your win? And perhaps your thoughts now that you know it will indeed be you and Eva Marie in tonight's main event to determine the number one contender?

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 QFpna3d

[SASHA BANKS]
I want to talk about something else real quick. Something I want to get off of my chest because it has been eating at me now for a couple of weeks. Look back a couple of weeks ago and I was ready to once again put Natalya in her place. I was ready to make Natalya tap tap tap out. I was ready show everyone why I'm the Boss yet again... until someone decided to stick their nose where it didn't belong. Dana Brooke, sweetheart, do you know what you did? You made a big, big mistake and don't think I'm just going to let you off the hook. I would have beaten you and snatched you bald by now but as you can tell, my focus has been elsewhere - becoming the number one contender for the Women's Championship to be exact

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 2N0JCxm

[SASHA BANKS]
I'd like to think I'm doing a pretty good job at that, wouldn't you agree?

[INTERVIEWER]
Yeah, I suppose so.

[SASHA BANKS]
I suppose so, too. I mean, I made it to the finals after all and only two people out of the entire division can say that. Myself, and as we just witnessed, and Eva Marie. A self-proclaimed Red Queen who has only gotten to where she is because she's been handed this position. She didn't even win a match to advance to the semi-finals and I'm pretty sure she didn't even win a match to advance to the finals. Meanwhile, what have I been doing? I've been winning.

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 EH6uH8E

[SASHA BANKS]
I beat Michelle McCool and I beat Alexa Bliss. I'm not going to just lay down and hand Eva the win like the rest have. I don't care if I have already competed in one match tonight. This is my chance. This is my dream. I'm not afraid, I was born to do this. I was born to be champion and I already let it slip out of my grasp once so far. It's not going to happen again. No Queen is going to stop me and no... Whatever April is will stop me either. Sasha Banks is going to be your new champion and you can bank on that.

Her expression stays the same with a serious tone in her voice as her eyes locked to the interview. Sasha begins to step away from the worker and goes to prepare for tonight's main event which will determine the new number one contender for Sister April's champion. The screen then fades out to a video package for fellow women's division member, Nikki Bella.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 10:05 pm

as Anarchy returns from a commercial break the titantron shows Renee Young with a mic in hand.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome my guest at this time, JB...

A hand snatches the mic from Renee Young as the camera moves over it reveals none other than JBL.

$JBL$
R-Truth you son of a bitch. You stand ringside during my match tonight, then you have the Audacity to put your grubby little hands on my $4,000 stetson hat autographed by the King of country himself, George straight. Then you put it on your head, probably infest it with lice, and parade your thieving ass out out of the arena.

$JBL$
Well allow me to inform you of something son, just in case you don't already know. I have a lot of friends and i have even more money. money I'll use to hire the best lawyers to make sure your ass gets locked up, for good. Now this may not be a problem for you, seeing as though you've probably been to prison before, but let me assure you, i will use every bit of money, and every recourse at my disposal to make sure the rest of your miserable life is a living hell.

$JBL$
Hehe. But ill tell you what. im a business man so ill throw you an offer on the table. next week you come down to the ring, give me my hat back, bow and declare that I am A Wrestling God, and announce that you forfeit our match at breakthrough, I wont have you locked up, and i just might not kick your ass. If you refuse...well we will find out, if your stupid enough to refuse a deal with God.

JBL throws the mic down and walks off as Anarchy goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 12:02 am

NORMAL MATCH

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 PIURm0u 1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 DRaMuTO

Scott Steiner Celebrates his  victory as XWL Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 4:58 am

As we returned from commercial break, cameras are zoomed in and focused on a plaque that was hung on a door backstage and it read 'AJ STYLES' on it. In the background could we hear some negative responses from the crowd because of what has happened the past couple of weeks and they only continued once the camera zoomed out enough to reveal a man standing in front of that very same door. It was the Advocate to the Beast Incarnate, and the man who's helped make AJ Styles' career one roller coaster of a ride these past couple of months, Paul Heyman. He hesitated a bit before raising his hand up to the door and he then proceeded to knock on it before reaching down to push the door open, clearly not caring if he was actually welcome or not.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I must say, I've been... I've been flabbergasted at the sudden change in character, AJ... but at the same time, I'm sure we all saw it coming because every man has his own breaking point. I'm just glad that you have finally reached yours and maybe we can see AJ Styles' full potential now that he isn't pandering and sucking up anymore. I've always known that you are capable of doing great things and like I said before, I've always been a big fan of yours... but it's hard for me to support a man who cares more about random nobodies in the crowd more than he does himself. Because these fans, they may put the money in your wallet and food on your table, but they will continue to show up no matter how you treat them. I can go out there and praise them or I can go out there and expose them and no matter what, they keep on coming back... And I'm happy to say that you have finally realized that they are nothing more than background noise.

Then Heyman proceeded to bring his hands together, actually clapping for the man who he has basically tortured since this past May where everything between the two of them, and Brock Lesnar, truly began.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And no, I didn't come here to harm you or anything like such. Brock Lesnar is not with me as you can tell. I know what you're capable of, everyone is after what has happened these past two weeks, but I am still not scared of you. You are still the same man who can't beat Brock Lesnar deep down inside and if you want to harm me then you go right ahead, but just know what is waiting for you if you so choose to lay a finger on me. Your kryptonite, Brock Lesnar, will not let it slide.

AJ slowly walks into the view of the camera from the other side of his locker room. AJ's World Title belt can be seen hanging on the wall directly behind him. AJ slowly approaches Heyman and only comes to a stop when he's directly in front of him.

(AJ Styles)
Relax Paul, I've got no issues with you as of now, but I'd advise you not give me a reason to have an issue with you Mr. Heyman, because as Matt Sydal has learned over the last 2 weeks, having an issue with AJ Styles nowadays, can result in some very painful and unfortunate consequences.

(AJ Styles)
But let's not focus on hypothetical situations right now Paul, let's talk about the here and now, reality, and the current reality for AJ Styles is that I have HAD THE KNIFE STUCK IN MY FREAKIN BACK BY THOSE TURNCOAT TRAITORS KNOWN AS THE XWL UNIVERSE!!!

AJ seems to have lost his cool a bit as he spoke about the XWL Universe, his voice was ripe with anger and disdain towards them. AJ's made no effort to hide the fact that he feels betrayed by the XWL Universe, he felt as though they were by his side through thick and thin, through the up's and down's, but now AJ feels as though they've betrayed him for a guy they themselves couldn't stand for over half a year.

(AJ Styles)
Ya see Paul, you may be a snake, but you're no fool, as a manager and a businessman, you've been around the block more times in this industry then I care to even imagine. So you of all people would understand and realize that I have spent my ENTIRE career doing things the right way for those hacks. And yet, they have the nerve, the down right audacity to sit out there BOO me for doing them a damn favor and putting that little golden weasel in his place.

AJ would then slowly begin to pace around the locker room as his anger began to grow by the second.

(AJ Styles)
The same little golden weasel who DROVE THEM INSANE FOR OVER 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT WITH ALL OF HIS GOLDEN BULLCRAP!!! The stupid, horrifically drawn out, and downright irritating entrance, the stupid "admit one" robe, the golden attires, all of it, it made them sick. As soon as his music would hit the speakers, people would be turning the channel. Social media was FLOODED with tweets, posts, and even snapchats to XWL's snapchat page from fans wanting #SydalGoneForGood. Well it turns out, all those people were freakin hypocrites, liers, and downright posers, because apparently, deep down, they REALLY DIDN'T WANT Sydal gone for good, because when one of their most beloved superstars went out and got the job done for them, they turn around and stick the knife in my back as fast as they could.

AJ feels as though he's 100% in the right for his actions towards Matt Sydal, but the fans, they have a different opinion on things, and rightfully so, because there's no doubt, AJ was merciless and malicious towards Matt Sydal, he crossed the line, not once, but twice, but that matters not to the Phenomenal One as he continued to pace around his locker room while speaking to Heyman.

(AJ Styles)
That punk stole my title, he stole your client's title, he caused Me and your client nothing but misery, he'll you could probably get a legal team together and go after him for some damages in court, pain and mental suffering, could probably make your client a fair bit of cash, might even empty that weasel's little bank account, since most of his paychecks are going to his medical bills these days.

It's true, even with the best of insurance, medical bills are pricey these days, and with the Golden Ticket's love and thirst for everything that's gold, one has to imagine he's not exactly "rolling in dough" right now.

(AJ Styles)
These people have no class Paul, and I must say, me and you don't agree on alot of things, we don't see things the same way most of the time, but I'm man enough to admit I was wrong on this one, and you were right, those fans out there are fickle, they'll turn on you in a damn second, and it's not worth the pain and suffering to do every single thing by the book for their viewing pleasure. So now, they can blame themselves for the new AJ Styles they are going to be seeing from now on, an AJ Styles with no chains, no restrictions, and no limits, nothing is going to hold me back anymore. From now on, I'm gonna be doing things MY WAY, the P1 Way, and if you people here tonight and watching around the world have a problem with that, then you all can kiss the Phenomenal One's ass!!!

AJ made sure people understood his last few words right there as he looked directly into the camera while saying them. AJ's officially DONE with the XWL universe, and quite frankly, at this point, the feeling is mutual. AJ's not gonna worry about pandering to crowd's anymore, he's gonna do things his way from this point forward, and only time will tell whether that will be the best thing to happen to his storied career, or one of the biggest mistakes he's ever made.

(AJ Styles)

Now as for Breakthrough, I've got no problem with Layla's little "announcement" she made earlier tonight, Sydal may as well be a ghost in that match, it's like he won't even be there, he wasn't a threat to me and your client before, and he damn sure isn't a threat now, but let me tell you who is a threat to your client Mr. Heyman, YOU'RE LOOKIN at him!!! Now I know exactly what you're going to say, you're going to bust out the AJ Styles has never pinned or submitted Brock Lesnar, and you'd be 100% correct in making that statement Paul, but understand one thing, and feel free to go ahead and underestimate me like I know you and your client will, but just know, this isn't the same AJ Styles that Brock has dealt with over the last 7 months, and your client is going to learn that lesson the hard way at Breakthrough.

Heyman, despite trying his best to keep a straighter face, couldn't help but laugh. He was laughing at this 'threat' that was being said by the World Champion. New attitude or not, did AJ Styles really think that a change in attitude would chang Brock Lesnar's viewing of him? In his dreams.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
My client is going to learn that lesson...? Did I hear you correct? I knew you've been a lot more angry, ruthless even, these past two weeks but... but I didn't expect you to become delusional in the process of this change in attitude of yours. A change in attitude doesn't change the fact that Brock Lesnar can lift a man of your size with one of his hands. A change in attitude doesn't change the fact that Brock Lesnar is the most dangerous man in this business. A change in attitude isn't going to save you come Breakthrough when Brock Lesnar is allowed to do whatever he wants to you without anyone being able to stop him. Not the referee. Not Layla. Not even Vince McMahon can stop him.

The Advocate drifted out into a pause as his face wore this sinister look on it, surely letting his mind wonder off to think about all the ways that Brock Lesnar could torture the two men that he would be stepping into the ring with.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
But perhaps I could be wrong since you are The Phenomenal One after all. One of the best wrestlers in the world today, regardless of who likes you and who dislikes you. You could finally do what you've never done and that is pin, or submit, Brock Lesnar. Or you could take the easy way out and you could target Matt Sydal and win by choosing to send him packing with a Styles Clash. It's a triple threat and anything is possible... but I do not want you to get ahead of yourself because of this new attitude of yours. You have yet to prove yourself as champion still.

Heyman then brought his hands together, as if he was begging to the Champion.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
AJ, I beg of you to do me a favor. I beg of you to be the smart man that I know you are. You might have done what you did to Matt Sydal, and while I'm taking nothing away from you, I want you to realize that Brock Lesnar stands on a different level than Matt Sydal. Brock Lesnar is a god among men. I am a Jewish Man without any shame but Brock Lesnar, that man makes me believe that there is a god - and if you think that because you are capable of doing something to Matt Sydal that you are capable of doing the same thing to Brock Lesnar, you're stupider than that haircut of yours.

AJ chuckles slightly at Heyman's insult directed at his hair.

(AJ Styles)
Very funny Paul, what are ya in the 2nd grade? jokes about by my haircut? I thought an intelligent walrus such as yourself would be able to come up with something better then that, guess I was wrong on that one, just like I was wrong about the XWL Universe being loyal to the Phenomenal One after all I've done for them over the years.

As AJ spoke about the XWL Universe, the look on his face intensified by the word. It's clear that AJ feels betrayed by the people he thought were true fans of his over the years.

AJ paces around the locker room before stopping in his tracks and turning back towards Heyman, almost as if he was in deep thought momentarily and hatched an idea out of nowhere.

(AJ Styles)
Look Paul, I don't like you, and I certainly don't like your client, BUT, this is a new AJ Styles, maybe the new AJ Styles just may be able to reach some common ground with the Beast Incarnate and his advocate. Me and Brock, we still got a score to settle, but quite frankly, we can't exactly settle that score with that golden cripple Matt Sydal getting in our way at Breakthrough. That little weasel has no business being in that match in the 1st place, but ya know how he got there? at the expense of myself and your client Brock Lesnar. And if I know you and Brock like I know I do, then I'm sure you 2 haven't forgot about that.

AJ rubs his hands through his beard as it appears the ideas are flowing into his head all at once, he takes a moment to process them before conveying them to Heyman.

(AJ Styles)
So how bout this, how's about AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar put our differences aside for the time being and turn a new leaf. What if The Phenomenal One and The Beast Incarnate got on the same page just long enough to exterminate the Golden Weasel from the equation at Breakthrough. That way, it can just be Me and Brock, one last time, no rules, no regulations, and no irritating nusance to get in our way. And then, we can see once and for all, who the real champion of the world really is around here.

Heyman stared blankly at the champion for just a little before he brought a hand up to his face, hiding the smile that began to toy onto his face. That smile soon changed to laughter and it almost became a little too much for him to hide anymore.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You're joking... aren't you? Please, AJ. Please, for the love of god, tell me you are joking right now because if you think my client holds any interested in working with you then you must be letting this new found attitude of yours get to your head. My client, if he wanted to get rid of Matt Sydal, he would on his own. You might need his help but Brock Lesnar does not need the help of AJ Styles. Brock Lesnar would rather break AJ Styles and end his World Heavyweight Championship reign before it even began. Rip every hair from the top of your head and leave you as a giant pile of blood, broken bones, and piss.

The Advocate then took a step closer and lowered his voice, but the venom in it became more noticed.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Not even God himself can save you from Brock Lesnar. Pray as long and hard as you want for it won't matter because at the end of the night, the only God that you will be praying to for mercy is Brock Lesnar.

Heyman unleashes his smug and evil smile at AJ before turning around and exiting the Phenomenal One's locker room. AJ watches as Heyman exits the locker room and judging by the look on his face, he seems slightly stunned, maybe with a hint of worry sprinkled in, but AJ shrugs it off as he utters to himself "Fine, I don't need you and your stupid client anyways, I'm the best in the world, I'll do things my way, the P1 way"......

AJ walks over to his title belt and unhooks it from the latch on the wall, he places it over his shoulder before turning to face the camera crew.

(AJ Styles)
Get the hell out of my locker room, I've got a match to prepare for.

The camera crew walks backwards out of AJ's locker room to capture as much footage of the World Champ as possible before getting the door slammed in their faces on the way out courtesy of the Phenomenal One. Anarchy then heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 am

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Gv2EBWK1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 YZTyPEB

After an intense 15 minutes of fighting it is clear that CM Punk is being out powered by Brock Lesnar. The two are on the outside of the ring and the scene unfolds with Brock Lesnar delivering another german to The Elite Champion. Punk's body goes limp as he hits the ground. Paul Heyman and more so Brock Lesnar are loving the punishment they are putting CM Punk through. Meanwhile the ref's count has reached 8.

Brock Lesnar lifts CM Punk to his feet and sets him on his shoulders, getting ready to bring the pain to the champ with a vicious F5. Until the lights cut out There is confusion and panic throughout the arena. Suddenly the lights spring back to life and when they do it's a shocking sight. Outside of the ring Brock Lesnar is face down and out cold. Mean while CM Punk in leaned up against the rope in the ring. The ref looks very confused and shocked. He hesitates but has no choice but to count out Brock Lesnar and declare The Elite Champion CM Punk the winner!

(Mauro Ranallo)
I can't believe it....

(Corey Graves)
For the second time in a month Punk has defeated one of the men involved in the World title match at Breakthrough

(Mauro Ranallo)
Oh give it a rest, Punk didn't defeated Brock just like he didn't defeat Styles! Someone is interfering in his matches. I just don't know who would care to help him

(Corey Graves)
all speculation Mauro. For now, I'll believe what I'm seeing. And I just saw Punk do what he said he could do for months. And that's beat the beast

CM Punk has been giving his title and and goes to celebrate. However it looks like Brock is about to stir so Punk decides to cut the celebration short and high tail it out of there. The last thing seen from this scene is Punk's confused look before he disappears into the back
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:14 pm

The arena turns pitch black when all the lights shut off. A moment passes before an oh so glorious theme song begins to sound throughout the arena which caused the crowd to respond with a rather negative jeer.

Once the lyrics of the theme song began to play throughout the arena, only one light in the arena turns on. It was one spotlight that shined down onto the stage and illuminated one man who stood on his podium with his arms spread out wide in a robe that shined bright in the light.

[COREY GRAVES]
Mauro, can you feel it? Can you feel just how glorious it is right now!?

[MAURO RANALLO]
I suppose so, Corey. But ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to tonight's show! Coming up right now is a guaranteed hard hitting match-up between Bobby Roode and Bray Wyatt!

Roode is stood still as the podium below him spun him around in slower fashion. The slow where it was just slow enough for him to show off the robe he wore and annoy the fans at the same exact time. It was the perfect mixture for them to boo the Glorious One His entrance draws on like usual and then Roode is knoced off his podi- wait, what!? An unknown figure just knocked Bobby off of his podium and because of the dimmed lights, we can't see who it is... until the lights turn back on and then jean clad man is revealed.

[MAURO RANALLO]
That's Dean Ambrose! Dean Ambrose is laying it into Bobby Roode!

Fists of the Lunatic flew down onto Roode as he had him on the ground because of the advantage of surprise that he had. Roode made attempts to block the fists and push the former World Heavyweight Champion off of him, but it wasn't working as well as he wanted. Nothing was stopping Ambrose from hurting his rival. The animosity between these two men wasn't a surprise to anyone in attendance and at home who watched this happen. Dean Ambrose stopped his assault, not to give Bobby Roodea chance to rest or breath, rather to let his taped hands rip the robe from the man. He didn't care about ripping it or damaging it. He only care about bringing pain right now.

Ambrose beings to unload once more, fists flying chaoticly as Roode attempts to evade. To no success, he is pinned beneath Dean who is allowed to raid down on Roode with the upmost furiousity. The crowd is in a frenzy, as it should be for this clash, having watched Ambrose tumble into quite the emotional spiral since his loss at Roulette. Before long, security has appeared, tearing Dean off of Roode as Roode attempts to recover, turning and crawling to his knees.

[COREY GRAVES]
Finally, a bit of peace has been brought about! Wait, no- those are guards! They aren't competitors!

Dean begins to tear through the men dressed in black, dropping one after another, turning his attention back to Roode once the oppurtunity had arisen. Bobby, being no fool, sees his chance as well, leaping onto Dean, throwing his own punches and elbows into the Lunatic Fringe. Ambrose is throwing back onto his back now, rolling over and knocking Roode off, allowing both men to reach their feet. Then, they clash. Punches fly, as do elbows and the occasional kick between the two.

[COREY GRAVES]
Can someone please get this under control!?

[MAURO RANALLO]
I don't think anyone can until these two meet again inside of that ring!

The duo brawl until securty barges from the back, rushing into the fray. Several men, more than most would think necessary come out, grabbing Dean and Bobby, ripping them apart in an attempt to restore order here on Anarchy. Dean is picked up by security, each man grabbing a ligament, excluding his head, dragging him off the stage. Ambrose, almost like a rabid dog is biting and clawing at his chance to get to Roode. Roode is held back by his shoulders, trying to break free but failing as the men restrain him firmly, the Glorious one not allowed to clash with Ambrose again.

[MAURO RANALLO]
We're going to commercial break in an attempt to get this back under control! Stay tuned!

Bray Wyatt makes his way out, carrying a sack over his shoulder

RANALLO
Welcome back. If you are just joining us, the match between Bray Wyatt and Bobby Roode ended before it could have even started. Roode got attacked by Dean Ambrose during his entrance.

GRAVES
What a way to end something so beautiful, so glorious before it even got started. Im disgusted in Ambrose.

RANALLO
Ok, calm down. It looks like Wyatt has gotten a mic. Lets see what he has to say

Wyatt walks around the ring

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 ?c=isi&im=%2F5598%2F91005598%2Fpics%2F3239542779_1_7_e5nDFZ2l
BRAY WYATT
As you can all see, I am standing here alone. No opponent across from me. You may very well thank Ambrose for that, or thank Roode. I do not care in all honesty. I am out here for one reason and one reason only tonight. Deadman, I've gotten your messages. Last week I told you I heard you, and tonight I stand in the middle of this ring. Im here Undertaker, and I'm waiting.

Wyatt drops his mic

After a moment of nothing, but silence, a gong sounds and the room fills with darkness. A smile begins to show on Wyatt's face, as he is about to have his questions answered along with all the XWL fans. As everyone awaits a grand entrance from the Undertaker, the titantron gives off light. A light just bright enough to make out the body of a man in a trench coat.

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Hqdefault

Undertaker

Every man's life has a purpose, and they work all their life to fulfill it, but after they have done so, death awaits... The Reaper takes the man to his final resting place..... To keep things short and simple, Bray, you have fulfilled your purpose on this planet and now the reaper awaits to collect another soul.

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Undertaker

Undertaker now stares directly into the camera, directly at Bray Wyatt, with an intense and serious look in his eyes, almost to intimidate and provoke Bray. He waits a moment to let the thought creep in to Bray's mind, and begins again.

You are the next name to be etched on a Tombstone, the next soul to await judgement, and the next body to enter the graveyard... Many see your attempt to correct your sins you made in the past admirable, but in the eyes of the Deadman, it is too late, and now you must pay the price. For now, however, you go on your little quest to change your mistakes, but the Reaper will be making a visit real soon, and when he does, no matter how much you try to struggle, Your soul will be mine and you will.. Rest. In. Peace.    

The Undertaker begins to laugh villainously, and before the camera begins to flash and crackle, Undertaker look into the camera one last time and says "run" , mocking Wyatt. Following that  the screen crackle's, and shows and image of the barrel fire from the ally, with the little girl warming her hands over it, it then cuts off.

Wyatt looks on angry as we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:01 pm

NORMAL MATCH

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 8G8BVGS 1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 YiLDmsK

R Truth quickly exits the ring and snags a mic from a guy at ringside.

[TRUTH]
So first thing I got to say is, what happened? What happened to your client Austin Aries knocking some sense into me? That's right he couldn't because I am knocked the dust off his no talent ass.  The real question that should be asked is WHY didn't I get my spot in a main event match yet, but this guy did? But I'll answer that some other time. Right now I wanna talk about that punk cowboy that lost his match earlier tonight.

[RANALLO]
He must be talking about JBL who we saw earlier tonight.

[TRUTH]
JBL you must really got it twisted. You really think I'm give up that stupid hat of yours because you threaten me? THEY couldn't lock me up so what makes you think you can lock me up?

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 DAb0aK

[TRUTH]
You know you should just stop looking for your stupid hat because you ain't gonna find it. Think of all possibilities?

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 FSaS3-

[TRUTH]
Maybe I gave it to someone in the backstage area? Maybe I threw it in the trash? Maybe I sold it to someone on a street corner? Or Maybe its filled with nacho cheese and someone is dipping there nachos in it? YOU DON'T KNOW! But you do know this I ain't scared of your lawyers or you. So, you best be ready to lace up those cowboy boots of yours come Breakthrough.

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 MayKv3

[TRUTH]
AND THAT'S THE TRUTH! AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

R Truth tosses the mic as he raises his money in the bank briefcase celebrating his victory.

XWL Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:23 pm

We cut to the backstage area, where we find an interviewer, mic in hand chasing after a figure.

"Alexa, Alexa!"

The figure stops, spinning around and shooting a look that could kill tothe young interviewer, who stops dead.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
Are you serious?

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 OXp6FEa

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
Tonight, out of all the other nights you decided to make your big interview be with me? After what I went through out there earlier? No. You don't get that privledge. You don't get to ask me questions. You don't get to bother me. Instead, you get to sit there, shut up and listen because I'm all but fed up with every single person in this locker room tonight. Especially you. Who do you even think you are, speaking to me? I'M IMPORTANT! YOU AREN'T. But whatever, I'll rant, since you have a camera and a mic.

Alexa snatches the mic from the girls hand, pulling it to her own face, speaking into the camera directly.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
Who, in the hell even is Sasha Banks? The BOSS? Is that supposed to mean something to me, because it sure doesnt? To me, she is just some girl who got exteremly lucky, and lighting doesn't strike twice in the same place, so that luck, will never, EVER, happen again. But you know what, I wish her all the luck. I really do, because if she happens to get past Eva, then maybe Sister April's crazy ass will abduct her and make her good for something rather than being a B rate player at best.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
Speaking of B rate players, I haven't seen Charlotte tonight. Did the big bad daddy's girl just run on home for the night after no showing Eva? That's cute, considering how many insults she decided to throw my way. I at least showed up for my match in which I should have won, multiple times. She didn't even have the gaul to show up. I wonder how Natty feels, having lost her spot in the tournament to such a pathetic adversary. Probably pretty bad considering she's found herself a prodigy. I don't know why people want to learn from a loser, but that's a them problem, not a me problem.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
No, the only problem I have is that I need to stay focused on what I came her to do and that's make a statement. I'm going to make the biggest statement, actually. By beating each and everyone who decided to put on their big girl panties and step to me. I'm small, but I sure am fiesty and they will definitely figure that out when they step in the ring with me. So, come one come all! Take on the baddest witch in the room! In two weeks I have nothing else to do. Just be ready to lose.

With that, Alexa makes a noise similar to "ugh," throwing up a hand to shun the interviewer who didn't get a single word in past catching Bliss' attention. Alexa turns away, heading out of frame as the young girl who just wanted to make her mark looks like she's on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Main Event
#1 Contenders Tournament Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 XBoBbEI1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 NF9c6py

(Corey Graves)
Sasha has done it!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Indeed she has! She's just earned her way to becoming the number one contender. What a moment this has to be for her

The ref holds up Sasha's hand to mostly cheers by the crowd. However, happy moments can end as fast as they appear in XWL. The lights are cut out

(Mauro Ranallo)
Oh no...

When they come back on a black circle surrounds Sasha in the ring. Hooded female figures still as statues and all staring at the new number one contender. There is another figure in that circle with Sasha. It's the champion herself, Sister April, armed with a microphone. The contender and champ stare each other down and the tension is at an all time high

"Is this supposed to scare me?" You hear Sasha yell at April who only smiles at her. The Women's Champ just raises her microphone to her lips

{Sister April}
Don't worry Sasha, you'll get to talk next week. But for now just let me do the talking. For one, congrats on becoming the number one contender. It took a lot of talent to win this whole thing and I won't deny that you deserve this. Now, I'll get to the point. Next week, you and I are gonna sign a contract. The spotlight will be on you, I'll make sure of it. Because the next Anarchy will be your LAST Sasha. I said earlier that I respect you, and that's true. But I'm a woman of my word and at the beginning I said that this was supposed to be Nattie's tournament. Should someone else win I would do to them what I did to Mia. That unlucky person happens to be you.

Sasha rolls her eyes at April but the champion continues on

{Sister April}
I can see you are taking this lightly. This is where the arrogance part of you comes into play. Sasha...I'm being serious. At the end of Breakthrough, when I defeated you and defend my title...I'm going to hurt you. In ways you could never imagine. You have Nattie to blame for that. So heed what I said, get your loose ends tied up, wrestle your heart out next week, and really soak up that moment. Because come Breakthrough, there won't be a "Boss" left in my wake, just another victim in my Darkness

April tosses the mic to the side and stares a hole through Sasha. Sasha to her credit, being surrounded by hostiles, doesn't back down and simple points at April's title and motions it around her waist. The two staring each other down is last image of Anarchy this week as the show fades to black

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:   12/5/2016  -  12/12/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2