Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive Austin Aries has returned?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL.com Exclusive Austin Aries has returned? Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive Austin Aries has returned?   XWL.com Exclusive Austin Aries has returned? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 10:13 am

XWL has caught up with “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries. He wasn’t able to get him on camera but he did write down what he had to say.

Austin Aries

Look were going to make this quick and simple, yes I was gone I know, I was dealing with stuff and everyone in management understood, but now that I am back I’m not pussy footing around when it comes to making It to the top because the minute I get back I have plans, the whole XWL universe Is going to see exactly who Austin Healy Aries truly is something they haven’t seen before, Layla I heard you’re the new GM congrats on that by the way but when I get back I’m requesting a meeting with you to discuss some things because I have held my tongue long enough its time you know how I truly feel.

It was reported that Aries then walked off to take a phone call and never returned, lets see what Aries has to say when XWL returns on November 21st!!
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive Austin Aries has returned?
Page 1 of 1