Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode.   XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 9:34 am

*The following video was posted on XWL.com this morning following XWL's Special: Roulette!*

"Glorious... No I won't give in, I won't give in....."

The words are sang, by a rapsy voice, not quite at the speed the normal song goes. They echo through a hallway which comes into view, which we see a figure, lying on the concrete ground, halfway down. They appear to be shirtless, whoever it is, as the camera grows closer.

"Till I'm victorious, and I will defend, I will fucking defend."

"Dean?"

The voice behind the camera speaks, that being a young man's. The figure lifts his head up off the ground, revealing Dean Ambrose. He slowly sits up, moving his body so it is not hidden behind a wall, but only for a moment before the camera cuts the corner, finding Dean with his back to a wall, hands on his knees.

[Dean Ambrose]
I realize you're going to ask me a million questions and I'm just no-

[Camera Man]
Dean, where have you been!? We've been looking all over for you. The event ended hours ago. We couldn't find you when we were tearing down so they sent me to- Dean, you reek! Have you been drinking!?

[Dean Ambrose]
And here we go.

[Camera Man]
You know we can't drink on the premises Dean. You're going to get us all in big tro-

"shhhhhhhhhh..." echoes through the hallway, Dean's finger jumping to his lips, his other hand halting the camera man. Dean slowly lowers the finger on his lips, his eyes never actually turning to face the man.

[Dean Ambrose]
It's almost pathetic. The fact I'm here. Like, I got clean to come and wrestle in XWL. Been a few years now. Used to be real mucked up, let me tell you. But now here I am, sober as a new born. Unless you were born like me. Heroin already in your system. That wasn't fun, but I doubt anyone cared.

[Camera Man]
Dean, what are you-

[Dean Ambrose]
Do not, fucking interupt me, again.

Dean's eyes shoot to the man as he speaks cutting him silent.

[Dean Ambrose]
So I get born into this family right, of a dad who can't keep himself out from behind bars and to a mother who copes by shooting up all the time. That and whatever else she can get her hands on of course. So I follow that lifestyle. Why not, right? Fucked up kid to a fucked up home. Gotta live out the stereotype. But then, something magical happened. I got clean. God, my head hurts.

XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode. 8OPvfzL

[Dean Ambrose]
Anyways, be it that I did it for the fans or whatever, and for the fact I was tired of living out of my car, I still got clean. Really shaped up my act. I still look like a drug addict, hell, always have. But I felt accomplished. I felt I could do anything. I was top of the world. Multiple time XWL World Champ. WOO! What does it matter? You bust your ass and bust your ass for what? Nothing. Because at the end of the day, someone, who has a better life than you comes in and ruins it all for you. Some pompous prick, wearing a suit shows up, with a cool ass theme song, and literally ruins your chances of having a good time. But then again, this isn't the first time. Look at Stephanie with her cool suit and cool song. I'd use that song. Hunter. Finn. Seth. Paul Heyman. Alright, Heyman doesn't have a theme song, but he has a pet Beast, which is pretty cool in itselft. Anyways, where was I?

[Camera Man]
I don't really-

[Dean Ambrose]
Ah, that's right! I bust my ass, time and time again, then I just get shit on. Like, a big steamy pile of crap, right on me. Because I'm not good enough. I'll never be good enough.

Dean goes to stand, grabbing the camera man, who is caught by suprise. The camera fumbles for a few seconds before Dean stumbles back, catching his balance only barely and goes to speak again.

[Dean Ambrose]
Tell me, how someone can show up and do whatever he wants? Is it because he can pay off whoever? Is it because he doesn't give a shit? Like, how can you show up in a suit right out of your limo, right from your hotel room, look me in the eye, and speak a word to me. I've slept in my car. I've hitchhiked to events. I've walked! When's the last time Bobby Roode walked anywhere besides around the arena to avoid me! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!?

Dean punches the wall, halting his monologue for just a moment, the camera man debating on what to do.

XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode. Ywxv9XB

[Dean Ambrose]
Stephanie spent months ruining my life. Now, Layla El is following her footsteps. Stomping right on me. People want to talk about how fair and balanced Layla El is? Why was I not in that World Title match? Where's my singles rematch for the belt!? Huh!? Answer that Layla! Please, tell me why I had to fight Bobby Roode instead of kicking Lesnar's ass! Please, tell me why my belt, is in the hands of FUCKING MATT SYDAL!

Dean unloads on the wall again, punching it hard. Then again, and again, and again. Blood appears on the wall and Dean turns around, throwing his back against it, bringing his knuckles up to look at.

[Dean Ambrose]
I've fallen through glass. I've been shredded by barbed wire. I've wrestled in buildings with twenty people in them. I've wrestled in some with fewer. I've busted my ass for this company and here I stand, being fucked by a woman in power. I used to fuck women. I used to win matches. Hell, they used call me Tiger Woods and not because I like the skanks. My shots used to be precise and I wouldn't miss. Now, I'm just swinging to swing. You want to go and jip me Layla? Fine.

Dean goes to walk away, turning away from the camera, then turns back, finding his eyes set on the camera once more.

[Dean Ambrose]
Oh yeah, real quick. This might be a sober thought with some drunk words, but uh, you, camera guy, you can go fuck yourself. XWL can go fuck itself. And Layla, Layla can especially go and fuck herself. Hell, maybe she'll let me watch.

Then Ambrose walks away, humming the theme song of Bobby Roode once more, the words trickling into the mind of everyone watching as he waltzes down the hallway, the camera slowly coming to a close.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode.   XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Beautiful...kind of sad exclusive really :/
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Lunatic on the Fringe, Thanks to Roode.
Page 1 of 1