Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL   XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:59 pm

XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL Normal_Destination_X_2012_Reactions_-_Austin_Aries__Bobby_Roode_mp40016_zpsb3c70bec

Roode
Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said I wanted to be filmed? Come on man, can't a guy play cards in peace? Jesus.

Camera man
Sorry Mr. Roode, I just wanted to ask you a few questions about your time here in XWL.

Roode
Eh. . . Fine, get on with it then.

Camera man
You arrived in XWL just five short weeks ago when you interfered in the King of the Ring finals match. Since then you've been undefeated, going 5-0 in singles competition. Do you have anything to say about your streak, and what are your plans for the future? 

Roode
Do I have anything to say? Shit, is there anything TO say? Of course I'm undefeated, I'm Bobby Roode goddammit! I am the very best that the XWL roster has, I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! 

Camera man
Ugh. . . Isn't that Brett Hart's saying!?

Roode
He stole it from me.

Camera man
Haha, okay then, so what does the future hold for you?

Roode
The future holds whatever I want it to pal. All I've got to say is make sure you tune into Breakdown next week, you won't want to miss it.

Camera man
I assume your talking about your request for a no dq match against The Miz?

Roode
Nothing gets past you, does it?

XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL Normal_Destination_X_2012_Reactions_-_Austin_Aries__Bobby_Roode_mp40021_zps4f2b0115

Camera man
One more question, for the past few weeks you've been talking about "no one getting in your way", what exactly do you mean by this?

Roode
I think it's pretty self explanatory. 

Camera man
Of course, what I mean is, you debuted by helping out your good friend Austin Aries in his match against Morrison and Jericho, which ultimately failed, but you still did try. If you don't want anyone getting in your way, well, then, isn't Aries kinda in your way?

Roode sits back in his chair and remains silent for a moment, pondering what the camera man has just said. He then leans in close and clears his throat.

XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL Normal_Destination_X_2012_Reactions_-_Austin_Aries__Bobby_Roode_mp40044_zps982f585e

Roode
You actually bring up a good point kid, but, well. . . Aries knows not to get in my way, and I his. We know each other well enough to stay out of each others business. I plan on getting to the very top of this company, and I hope to see Austin there. 

Camera man
So. . . You don't feel that he might be. . . Well, let's say overshadowing you?

Roode
Alright kid, that's enough questions, it's time for you to leave.

Camera man
Bu-

Roode
Now!
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Roode On His Time in XWL
Page 1 of 1