Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

A Broken Dinner...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

A Broken Dinner... Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Dinner...   A Broken Dinner... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 10:33 am

A familiar female voice starts as the camera clicks on.

.:Voice:.
Is this thing on?

The camera is pointed at Renee Young, as she sits in the backseat of a car, and she realizes the camera is on and starts smiling

A Broken Dinner... Tumblr_o7cgziVJC31rxqftbo1_500

.:Renee Young:.
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Renee Young here, and I am here in Charlotte, North Carolina. We just pulled up to the home of Broken Matt Hardy. He has invited me into his home for dinner tonight, and allowed me to bring one camera into his home to interview. He has told me I may ask anything. So I saw this as a great opportunity, and I did not want to pass it up. So let's go do this...

The camera points at Broken Matt's house

He certainly has a beautiful home..

Renee's hand comes into frame so she can open the car door to get out. Renee steps out of the vehicle, and begins walking up to the house. A Mexican man stands near the front of Broken Matt's home digging what it appears to be a grave.

A Broken Dinner... 1467569489934

The man looks up whipping the sweat off his face begins to speak to Renee Young.

.:Senor Benjamin:.
Hola! You must be Renee.. I am Senor Benjamin. I am Mr. Hardy's landscaper slash handyman. It's a pleasure to meet.

Ah yes! I have heard a few stories about you from Broken Matt backstage. It's nice to meet you as well.

Senor Benjamin smiles, and nods to Renee for her kind words

I hope you have arrived hungry dinner should be ready soon. Mrs. Hardy has prepared a roast for us.

I can't wait! Roast is actually one of my favorites.

Broken Matt's voice emerges somewhere off camera

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
DELIGHTFUL!  

The camera turns towards the front door of Broken Matt's house, and Broken Matt stands with his arms out wide.

A Broken Dinner... Tumblr_o83ng7si921s05wxzo1_400

Welcome Renee to the Hardy home! I am so excited you could join us for dinner tonight. I see you have already met my dear friend Senor Benjamin.

Thank you for having me here, and yes. I walked up as he was digging...

A grave.

Renee Young seems shocked by the word grave

oh... I am so sorry for your loss...

Broken Matt laughs as he walks closer to Renee

It is alright Renee no one has perished... That grave is for Brother Nero when he has been

Broken Matt yells

DELETED!

Renee Young looks very confused

Let us venture into my home supper is almost upon us..

Lead the way...

Broken Matt and Renee walk in the front door, and we switched to another camera angle that shows the two walking in.

Matt you have a beautiful home here...

Ah yes! All of my hard work has paid off through the years. I provided my beautiful wife Rebecca, and my son King Maxel this extraordinary home for many years to come.  

They begin walking through living room to the dinning room.

Now this is where our dinning shall take place tonight. My wife shall be in here shortly with our delicious dinner. Now please take a seat and as many questions that your heart desires..

Renee sits down at the long dinner table, and Broken Matt sits to her far left. Shortly after, Rebecca enters the room with big roast with potatoes, and carrots on the same plate.

.:Rebecca Hardy:.
Hello Renee! Matt has been so excited to have you over to shed some light on things the fans of XWL don't understand. Allow me on moment I have to go get to the rolls.

Rebecca leaves the room briefly

Alright my first question Matt. Last week, you turned on your brother Jeff...

NO he is not a true Hardy..

Matt stands up, and grabs a knife then begins counting into the roast. He puts a couple of pieces of roast on his plate, and then Renee's.

I am the true face of Hardy. For many years...The fans cheered his name, and I was left in the shadows..

Broken Matt slams his fist against the table

It has always angered me. I couldn't stand it watching him succeed. It's my turn to taste success, and to do so... I must DELETE BROTHER NERO from existence, and render him OBSOLETE!

Rebecca reenters the rooms with a basket of rolls, and King Maxel in her other arm. She sets the rolls in the middle of the table, and turns then she walks over to place King Maxel in his high chair.

OBSOLETE

Renee immediately turns to Rebecca Hardy, and is surprised Rebecca is also in on it. Renee tries to distract herself by bring up another subject.

There he is the King himself..

King Maxel laughs as he looks at Renee Young

Ahhhhhh haahhhhhhh its seems King Maxel enjoys your company. We may have to do this more often...

Yes.. I believe that maybe a great idea.

Renee Young puts some mashed potatoes on her plate along side with some gravy. She begins to start eating. A buzzing noise begins becoming very audible A flying drone comes into the room holding a butter tray.

Ahhhhh! Vanguard 1! Thanks you for bringing me what I desired more than anything at this moment...

Broken Matt grabs a butter knife that was to his left, and gets some butter on it and butters his roll. He takes a bite of it.

I can not believe it's not butter!

Matt I am sorry to interrupt, but I have more questions for you..

Broken Mat swallows his food, and takes a drink of water.

I do apologize for the interruption please indulge yourself in the asking of questions.

How did you get this Broken condition?

That is a wonderful question.. well about six months ago Brother Nero, and did battle for a independent company, and he took part in his addiction jumping from great heights, and landed on my head. This incident was so traumatic that I woke up in the hospital with this shark streak in my hair. All of a sudden, I spoke differently. I thought differently. I moved differently. Considering this incident broke me, it also opened up parts of my mind that I did not have access to before. It unlocked potent areas of my mind, and now I have premonitions. I am often able to hear what people are thinking. In essence, it’s made me magic. I consider this a great gift also from the Seven Deities themselves. They showed me the true light of the world, and they told me i could save the world with my broken brilliance. They gave me unspeakable powers that no normal man should possess for example...

Broken Matt puts his hand out

The Seven Deities I beg that you allow me to show this mere mortal a tiny piece of my power...

A ball of fire grows within the palm of Broken Matt

WHAT?!?!?!

AHHHHH YES!!

Broken Matt laughs, and he puts his hand into a fist then release it to show the fire is gone.

Renee you have only witnessed a tiny ounce of what I am capable of..

well... that was uhhh... something...

INDEED it was.. Now Renee you may consume your food, but please if you have any more question do not hold your tongue.

I will not...

A few awkward moments pass as Renee eats looking around the room. Broken Matt looks up to his wife Rebecca.

Rebecca, you have prepared a exquisite feast for us all, and for that I thank you.

Broken Matt nods with a smile upon his face, and Rebecca giggles

It was no trouble at all.

Rebecca turns her head towards Renee

Renee I do hope you are enjoying your meal..

Renee looks caught off guard

Oh yes... it's quite lovely... sorry if I seem a bit off. This is just a bunch to take in at once.

That's quite alright Renee.. I know this may seem very strange, or quite weird to you, but trust me when I say I am normal. Now can you pass the beans that are in fact green?

Do... Do you mean green beans?

Yes that's what I said..

Renee passes the green beans

Ahhh... Delightful!

umm... Your welcome? Matt one finale question before we cut this interview. What would you do with the remains of Brother Nero after you have successfully deleted him?

Now that... that is the question I have been waiting for.. You saw that grave out there right?

uh.... yes?

Well that is not for the body of Brother Nero... no no no... That is for all memories of Jeff Hardy as they will be thrown out the window forever gone, because on October 17th in Las Vegas, Nevada At Roulette

Broken Matt leans in for a more dramatic effect

I will make Brother Nero... fade away and classify himself as Obsolete...  

Senor Benjamin walks into the dinning room

Obsolete...

Okay I can't deal with this any longer... Thank you for the dinner Rebecca, and Thank you Matt for the invitation this was a weird night... I have to get going my driver is here to pick me up, and take me to the airport.. No need to show me out. I know the way...

Renee grabs her belongings. The cameraman, and herself start walking fast out the door where a vehicle is waiting for her. She opens the door, and the driver begins talking.

.:Driver:.
Where to lady?

Renee gets into the vehicle quickly along with the camera man

Anywhere, but here... These people are crazy... Drive! Drive! Drive!

The car quickly pulls out of the driveway, and peels out driving away really fast. We switch to another camera that shows Broken Matt, and Rebecca from behind staring out the front door as the watch the vehicle drive away.

what a weird girl...

Camera slowly fades to black as the video comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

A Broken Dinner... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Dinner...   A Broken Dinner... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:06 pm

This was absolutely DELIGHTFUL to read, Harmon. Amazing stuff!
Back to top Go down

A Broken Dinner...
Page 1 of 1