Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

So this is now a thing.

Go down 
+5
KingWolf
MagnesiacXBL
GamerShane31
Shug
P.R Son
9 posters
AuthorMessage

So this is now a thing. Empty
PostSubject: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm

GamerTag: Jerrriko
Superstar Name: Tye Dillinger, Big Cass and Charlotte
Schedule: From whenever Games With Gold has 2K16 and in the evenings/night GMT+0 UK time.  Probably earlier on weekends too.
Finishers: Dillinger = Tye Breaker (fireman's carry neckbreaker) and Perfect 10 (single knee facebreaker)
Charlotte = Figure 4 Leg Lock, Natural Selection
Big Cass = Empire Elbow, East River Crossing
Signatures: Dillinger = Superkick and not sure yet
Charlotte = Big Boot, Spear
Big Cass = I'm assuming he has a big boot as a sig in the game, I forget, and whatever his 2nd one is.

For those not in the know the last time I was here I was Finn Bálor as World Champ but my time was cut short due to many things.  Over the past few months I've purchased and moved into my own home which has taken a lot of my time (and money) but now it's all sorted I'd like to make a comeback of sorts with the wrestlers I've chosen above (one of many times I've left and come back but still).

I would also like someone to fill me in on what has happened since February as it all seems very different and confusing since I was last here.  

It's nice to see this place is still around and I hope we can continue into 2K17 and beyond. :eva

So this is now a thing. Tumblr_nz654yqImS1uxtjooo6_500

(pls be kind and don't lowball my stats, thx)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:51 pm

The  TL;DR which is still too long.

When you left, we kinda had no one for the World scene so we went hardcore on The Authority Power Abuse, making it their mission to get revenge at Dean unseating their new gem of the team by putting him through literal Hell. He survived it, but it ultimately set up for the next thing, which was Roman his brother being his next contender, and The Authority brought in The Pack (Leo Kruger, Batista, Luke Harper, and Braun Strowman to be their new mercenaries.

But come to find out, they accidentally hired someone from another company, Leo Kruger....SOOL superstar of the recently fallen league, as well as other superstars who proceeded after Roman won the title at Downpour, to wreck shit up, ruin ringside ala Nexas, fuck up the champs, and cut a promo stating who they were, essentially beginning a SOOL invasion and that is what lead to the last straw where Vince fired The Authority and announced trials to find a new GM. first was Bischoff who was GM for 2 weeks, second was Heyman, third is Stephanie who is on her second week this card.

When Gaz had to leave we were kinda screwed overall with admin stuff, he was my rock so losing him I just tried so badly to fill that void...and gave the role to a guy who was fucking horrible at understanding the rules he was meant to enforce...and so we removed him as admin, he then proceeded to message our members trying to get them to leave us and go to SOOL. This lead to the XWL admins thanks to Tyler's connection with them, meeting with SOOL's admins in a chat to kind of see what was going on if they knew of it, and well...the chat went very well, so well that we thought of doing a cross branded show, which....(because we were that couple that goes on one date and already starts planning the wedding) lead to us wanting long term to merge into a new league if it did well.

Well unfortunately about a week or two later their activity was just dreadful, they weren't gonna make it to the date we planned to do a cross show, so we made the tough decision together that SOOL just wasn't working right now so let's have y'all just join us.

And thus the reason we've so stacked with members now, everyone came over and they've really loved (based what I've heard) mostly everything about it, we've seen so many of the SOOL guys really adapt and immerse themselves into XWL so it's breathed a new life into the league.

Oh and Layla retired.

Also given the fact we had more members, more activity we added a new title, The Elite title (because we were gonna have the new league with SOOL & XWL have a tagline of like "Join The Elite" and so we wanted to use elite in some fashion. It's a title that is essentially a 2/3 falls title, every title match will be spread throughout a few weeks and the winner is "elite" and the loser doesn't get a rematch because they're not elite. It's a different concept as opposed to a filler title like readding U.S or such.

OH and we got rid of the term "Diva" and we're all Superstars now.

I think that's everything?
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:25 pm

So this is now a thing. Tumblr_nywnfqsq941uxtjooo1_500

Don't drop him next month please, the hype is real.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:38 pm

and bray wyatt is the devil
Back to top Go down
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
MagnesiacXBL

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 6:14 pm

And Dolph Ziggler is a high school bully
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:43 pm

I'm Ryan, I'm new.. to you! Nice to meet ya bud. 10<3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Denied. plain mischief:

JK welcome back Red hug

Overall for Charlotte is 80. Overall for Tye is 83.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Zack wrote:
Denied. plain mischief:

JK welcome back Red hug

Overall for Charlotte is 80. Overall for Tye is 83.
O that's Red.
Back to top Go down
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
MagnesiacXBL

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:25 am

Zack wrote:
Overall for Tye is PERFECT FUCKING 10.

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 3:05 am

Ewwwwww
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 3:28 am

OVERALL FOR CEDRIC ALEXANDER AFTER THAT CWC MATCH SHOULD BE A FUCKING 85 OR RIOT.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 10:19 am

Tye should be 100, let's not fuck about here.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:00 am

KingWolf wrote:
OVERALL FOR CEDRIC ALEXANDER AFTER THAT CWC MATCH SHOULD BE A FUCKING 85 OR RIOT.
pls drop him
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
I was a Cedric fan before Cedric was cool
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:24 pm

KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
I was a Cedric fan before Cedric was cool</3

C & C Wrestle Factory!!
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:47 pm

This thread seems to have gone the way of the hipster
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 pm

KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
but you're
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:57 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
but you're
Be ACH... He's better anyway
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Shuggz wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
but you're
An absolute lie, ACH can't compete.. He's good but not THAT good.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 1:03 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
but you're

But this is the greatest thing ever though.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Shuggz wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
pls drop him
but you're

But this is the greatest thing ever though.

Attitude Charisma Heart is awesome, I love his anime move references. 'GIVEEE MEE YOUR POWERR" for the Spirit Bomb. I love him but Cedric Alexander is on the next level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is now a thing.   So this is now a thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is now a thing.
Page 1 of 1