Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.

Go down 
+6
Shug
Ash
Sam
Bronzeh
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage

I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Empty
PostSubject: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:24 pm

No, this isn't a shoot on XWL. This isn't some voice of the voiceless horseshit. This is a long ass post. And you'll find out why this is being posted. This isn't CycloneKill2012 or NJ or whatever persona or name I go by. This is Zack Cloniger, and what you're about to read is a long ass time worth of stress being vented out in as much as I can write.

My father passed away this morning at the age of 69. He'd been sick and in pain for nearly four and a half years. The man got through two cases of melanoma (skin cancer), more car accidents than I can count on my hands and feet, and two strokes, has had multiple sclerosis since 2005, and has been bedridden since July of 2007, and has been forced to use a catheter and colostomy bag, which, take it from me, aren't exactly the best things to see on your father when you're thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen years old. He'd been in a hospice house since last Tuesday.

So today, like the days leading up to today, my mom told me that if he passed away, she'd come and get me. When a person who works in the administration came over to the lunch table I was sitting at with my girlfriend and our friends and asked if I could come with her, I knew he was gone, my heart just sank. And now, a little over an hour of being told this...I don't know what to say. It's going to be rough as hell getting through this, it's going to be rough on my mom and my girlfriend as well. I know, it's over the internet, there's not much you guys can do to help me, and I understand that. It's just that I'm finally just opening up and just ranting about what my family's gone through, and how glad I am that I don't have the helpless feeling knowing he's in pain and I can't help him, his pain is gone, and I guess, the pain of knowing he was in pain is gone. But, I mean, it's my dad, and he's not going to be on this earth anymore, that pain is still here, and it's gonna be here for a while.

So, in conclusion. I've decided to leave XWL until my family and I can get on knowing he's not here anymore. These last six months in XWL have been great...but I need some time away and some time to concentrate on other things. So, this isn't a goodbye forever. But, I'm not going to be active in XWL for a while. I appreciate it, those who have read this whole thing. For those that have my MSN, I'll be on a lot. And I'll still come on the chatbox every couple days or so, I've already told David my decision. I know I don't have to be, but David, I'm sorry for having to leave Mickie/Layla high and dry, but I got to admit, our feud has been fucking awesome, dude.

So yeah, thanks for reading. Good luck to everyone, even Pats and PMoney.

-NJ/Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 pm

I don't really know what to say other than Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad .

You and your family have my sympathy during this time but I'm sure your dad is in a better place now because this world is a bitch to good people.

I'll be on MSN and Live pretty often if you ever want to talk/play something and I'm sure you'll be welcomed back whenever you're up for it again.

We're here for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Really sorry to hear about all of that, man. I understand what it's like to have an ill father too, if you ever wanna talk about things just let me know. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Red wrote:
I don't really know what to say other than Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad .

You and your family have my sympathy during this time but I'm sure your dad is in a better place now because this world is a bitch to good people.

I'll be on MSN and Live pretty often if you ever want to talk/play something and I'm sure you'll be welcomed back whenever you're up for it again.

We're here for you.

This is pretty much all I can think to say either too. He is in a better place though and that's what should put your more at ease since just like with my mom you saw him go through hell and now it's finally all over.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

I don't really know what to say apart from what has already being said. Really sorry for your loss and i can't imagine what it'd be like to go through.

You are welcome back to XWL anytime you feel your can cope with it and I hope you and your family get through this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm really sorry for your loss man, I'm sure he's in a better place now and out of pain. I don't know exactly how you've felt, however I do know what it's like having a Dad sick with M.S. my Dad is currently in the catheter/ bed ridden stage so if you ever feel like talking feel free to MSN me or invite me to a party on live.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm really sorry for your loss, Zack. I realize how difficult this must be, and I know you'll be able to pull through. I understand that it's really hard to cope with the loss of a loved one, especially a father. I can't say much like what's already been said, which in turn has already been said, but godspeed to you man, I hope we see you again.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Everything that can be said basically has been, all I can say is that I wish you the best and hope to see you back soon. I'm sorry that you have to go through this at such a young age, we'll miss you NJ.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Really sorry to hear that zack it sucks :(he's in a better place now where he isn't in pain so he'll be watching over you.

like everyone said your welcome back anytime take as much time as you need to get sorted

love you dude (nohomo)

if you ever want to talk or anything just hit me up on msn or live Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks guys and girl. It's really awesome that you guys are offering to help me out like this. You guys and girl are the best. hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:
Thanks guys and girl. It's really awesome that you guys are offering to help me out like this. You guys and girl are the best. hug

It's nice to see you acknowledging Red equally
I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Anderson+Silva+Reaction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:48 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:
You guys and girl are the best. hug

no u
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:

hug ignore those douche bags
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm

SoZ wrote:
CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Jeez, They are just trying to lighten the mood but you go ahead call them Douche bags? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Gazza wrote:
SoZ wrote:
CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Jeez, They are just trying to lighten the mood but you go ahead call them Douche bags? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 pm

SoZ wrote:
CycloneKill2012 wrote:

What?.....

Anyway. I'm very sorry for your loss NJ, I hope you and your family the best.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm

This... is terrible news NJ. I think I've known for almost two years now. We've been able to tell each other everything, and we've been able to share pictures too. Neutral

I really don't know what to say, so to lighten the mood, here's the most adorable gif you will ever see.

I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. 1291476024_cat-hugs-teddy-bear

Edit: Since that isn't working, here's some Kittens.

I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Kittens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Very sorry for your lose good luck with whatever your doing hope to see you back in XWL soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Red wrote:

We're here for you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this a million man im sorry
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm terribly sorry to hear that Zack. I have no idea what it's like to lose a close relative, but I can only imagine its not the easiest thing in the world to cope with. I wish you and your family the best and for you to stay strong during this difficult time.

Don't forget that we're all here for you. You're one of the few people in XWL that I've properly connected with and talk to often, so I hate to see you down and out.

-Reece
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Gosh damn dude, I, am so sorry. I honestly, don't know what to say right now. That just, that sucks man. Just know this, you're always and will forever be a part of the XWL family. You've grown so much since rejoining this last time, and just know you'll be welcomed back whenever you choose to return. Family and real life issues, will ALWAYS come first, so, please take as long as you need to try and get things situated. Just know, we're here for you man, you've got my msn and if you ever wanna just shoot the breeze, just hit me up. Take care and try and remain positive man. Sad

hug

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 am

Take as much time as you need Zack and never, ever, put this league in front of family issues, especially one this big. I'm sorry to hear about your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family during this time. Stay Strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.   I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have...a lot of things I need to get off my chest.
Page 1 of 1