Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011

Go down 
+9
Ash
Vee is Me
#NOTSEME
Jiggas
TheFilthParade
Zander
Kyle
Jonguin
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 TZxpj

Live From - Seattle, Washington - The Safeco Field

Dark Match: Alex Shelley Vs Shawn Michaels

Extreme Rules Match For The X-treme Championship

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Xtremetitle

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Ww3XMXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 ZKCAr
Kaz Vs RVD (C)

No Disqualification Divas Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Ea3DqXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 8UV0O
Trish Stratus Vs Alicia Fox

Mr. Money In The Bank Ladder Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mitb

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 IWRQD
Dolph Ziggler Vs Jack Swagger (C) Vs Rob Van Dam (C) Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 HgydPXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Fhu3h
Kenta Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 9NtGNXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Pkbte
Alberto Del Rio Vs The Rock

Normal Match For The Intercontinental Championship

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Intercontinentaltitle

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 PR3hmXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 K31M6
Jeff Hardy Vs Randy Orton (C)

Miss Money In The Bank Ladder Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mitb

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 HkK19
Angelina Love Vs Velvet Sky Vs Layla Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Qr8QDXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 G8L7p
Kane Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Jpgz9XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 ARoBP
Austin Aries Vs Christian

Normal Match For The Divas Championship

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Divastitle

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 T72XXXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 YspUL
Gail Kim Vs Maryse (C)

Last Man Standing Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Fp0TGXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Rl05G
Ted Dibiase Vs Wade Barrett

Triple Threat Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Worldo

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 B0ClUXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 YJTABXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 VWuv2
MVP Vs Chris Jericho Vs Sheamus (C)

Last edited by E/T on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

*As we fade back to the Final Stand 3 Arena, we wait for the next match to begin. But the crowd starts to boo as Vickie Guerrero comes out. They continue to boo as she begins to speak but she speaks over them.*

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0153

[Vickie Guerrero]

Excuse Me! Now, as most of you all remember tonight Jeff Hardy did not show up for his Intercontinental Title match against Randy Orton. After backstage crew searched the back and all throughout the arena, Jeff Hardy was no where to be found. Even his car was reported gone from the parking lot.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0147

We've tallked to superstars backstage and they havn't seen him either so as if this moment, Jeff Hardy has been reported missing. We will look for him, but from the looks of this it looked like this was his choice to leave. We hope he turns up soon but until then the show will go on.

*Vickie lowers the mic and heads to the back.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 am

We come back from another Bad Blood advertisement we then see Vickie Guerrero roaming the backstage area.

She stops walking then we spot a door leading to a superstar's locker room. She knocks for a few seconds but receives no answer. Vickie continues to knock again but still no response. Instead of leaving however she pulls the door knob and slowly opens the door

The cameraman follows her into the room where no one can be found. She seems frustrated by the absence of whomever it is she was looking for but then out of the corner view of the camera we spot Ted Dibiase in sweat pants walking out of the other side of the locker room door.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 E18k5

Ted Dibiase: Hey Vickie, looking for someone?

Vickie Guerrero: As a matter of fact yes, Ted. I was looking for you.

Ted Dibiase: I suppose we just can't hide our feelings anymore huh, Vickie? You're clearly attracted to me I mean look at me!

He motions up and down at his body

Ted Dibiase: It's pretty much a damn crime to look this good! And while you may not compare to me in looks at all theres something hot and spicy about a cougar! RAWR!

She looks shocked by Ted's statement and loses her train of thought while Ted begins to chuckle

Ted Dibiase: I hope you realize i'm kidding...I mean i'm sure you're what some guys are looking for....But Vickie you couldn't be further from my type!

Vickie Guerrero: Look I didn't come here to be insulted by you! I can make you or break you, you best remember that!

Ted Dibiase: Why so hostile, Vickie?

Vickie Guerrero: Just forget it, now I came here because I wanted to give you one final chance to back out of this match with Wade Barrett. Clearly you're not on his level and going out there will be career suicide.

Ted Dibiase: Oh goodness, Vickie! I've been so scared to ask you if I could. I mean look at Wade!! Hes bigger than I am, hell hes probably even stronger! His hair alone could knock me out for a count of ten!!

Vickie Guerrero: You think you're funny?

Ted Dibiase: Why yes, yes I do!

He grins

Vickie Guerrero: You know what I am not going to waste my time with the likes of you!

Ted Dibiase: : A little too late for that isn't it?

Vickie Guerrero: Who do you think you are?!

Ted Dibiase: I'm the guy who will beat Wade Barrett of course!

Vickie Guerrero: I can't even....You little....UGHHHHH!!!!

She screams out then leaves the room storming out as Ted begins to crack up laughing. He tries to calm himself down as he tapes his wrists up for his match up later

Last edited by E/T on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 am

Great show so far guys loads of stuff done seems like everything will be done!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 am

*The arena is electric as they await the next chapter in the historic third Final Stand epic. The camera pans over a few fans in the audience and their signs. Some are creative with moving parts - like a sign with The Rock's performing his Just Bring It motion. Some are brightly colored and artistically drawn. Others simply have slogans like "I'm a Teddy Bear!", "I skipped work to come to Final Stand" and "Wade sucks!". Speaking of Wade, his theme "End Of Days" cuts through the electricity pulsing around the arena and replaces it with a roar of hostility.*

*Wade Barrett walks out onto the stage to be greeted by the largest audience of XWL's calendar year booing him ferociously. His ever-present arrogant smirk cracks across his face as he begins his slow descent down the ramp with the angry mob all around him. Any normal man would be intimidated by such hatred, but not Wade Barrett... he thrives on it and you can tell he does by his cocky swagger as he makes his entrance into the squared circle.*

*Wade motions for a microphone and is handed one by a ringside worker. His music fades away which just enhances the volume of the jeers emitting from the crowd. Wade responds by simply adjusting his smart jacket before eventually raising his microphone upwards to speak.*

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Est6e

[Wade Barrett] So here we are... XWL's biggest Pay-Per-View of the year!

*The crowd cheers.*

[Wade Barrett] And here I am... XWL's biggest star!

*The crowd roars in disapproval. A loud "Wade sucks!" chant begins. Wade smirks more than ever.*

[Wade Barrett] You may disagree with me, but you would because you're all just corporate sheep. You cheer for who XWL want you to cheer, and you boo who XWL want you to boo because you don't have minds of your own. They've shoved guys like Chris Jericho and Ted Dibiase so far down your throats, it's hard to tell if what comes out in your toilets is human excrement or Dibiase or Jericho themselves...

*The crowd boos even louder. A few shout obscenities in Wade's direction.*

[Wade Barrett] But saying that, what comes out of your mouths can be classed as excrement too so as you can imagine it's a very confusing situation, even for highly intelligent individuals such as myself.

*The hatred from the fans is now even louder than before which seemed impossible only seconds ago. Wade carries on unfazed and reveling in the jeers.*

[Wade Barrett] I'll say it again... you only boo because you now what I say is the truth. I am without a doubt the best thing to ever happen to XWL. Ever since my debut I have brought more ratings and more entertainment to Breakdown than anything that has come before. And not only that, I save my best for the Pay-Per-Views. Just look at No Escape. We saw the destruction and the humiliation of Ted Dibiase at my hand. Any normal man would just cower away after such a beating... but not Ted Dibiase.

*The crowd lets out a pop at the mention of Ted's name. Wade pauses for a moment before continuing.*

[Wade Barrett] Ted Dibiase, despite his privileged childhood and first class education has grown up to be a pathetic waste of flesh and bone that lacks a brain. Despite everything I put Ted through at No Escape... he's kept coming back for more. Now Ted doesn't seem to be the masochist type, so the only conclusion I can draw is that either Ted is just plain stupid or he's jealous that the spotlight is always on me. He thinks that by getting involved with Wade Barrett he can somehow steal some of the spotlight from me or maybe some of my greatness will rub off on him... but that's not going to happen.

[Wade Barrett] Ted and I, we have ourselves a little Last Man Standing match tonight. A match with no rules, and a match where the only way to win is to incapacitate your opponent so they are unable to answer a 10 count. Now I don't know if Ted is aware, but I've had vast experience of answering 10 counts and incapacitating opponents in my decorated past as a bare knuckle fighter... and just imagine the damage that I am capable of in a match with no rules after what I did at No Escape...

*Wade lowers his mic for a second and chuckles to himself which irritates the fans. "Let's go Ted" and "Wade sucks" chants take their turns in being heard. Wade raises his mic after a few moments of soaking up the chants before resuming his speech...*

[Wade Barrett] Ted Dibiase is like a common garden weed...you kill him but he keeps coming back. He's nothing more than an annoyance and I've had it up to here with his cheesy antics and with his blatant sucking up to the millions of hypocrites known worldwide as the XWL Universe. Ted Dibiase is preventing me from fulfilling my destiny of accomplishing great things. Time after time he gets in my way and holds me back. It is time for Wade Barrett to move onto the next level in XWL... and after tonight... after I permanently exterminate Ted Dibiase by cracking his skull and stamping on his brain... there will be no more annoyances and no more hurdles standing in my way of moving on to the next level.

*Wade now has an intense expression on his face. The camera zooms in on his eyes which are full of purpose as he continues in a sinister tone.*

[Wade Barrett] This is your Final Stand as a professional wrestler Teddy... I will ensure this is your last match in this business. I just hope you end up on a nice comfortable hospital bed with warm tea and waffles so you can sit comfortably and watch my inevitable rise to the top of the XWL mountain...

*Wade drops his mic and his music begins to play once again.*

*Wade begins to leave up the entrance ramp completely focused. His gaze doesn't falter away from the top of the ramp, not even when a few items of trash get thrown his way. As he leaves behind the curtain the screen fades to black for another commercial break advertising the latest XWL DVD release - "The 50 Best Moments in XWL History".*
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:28 am

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Ka3-1

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Last week on Smackdown, Kurt Angle was scheduled to make his debut against another debutant Desmond Wolfe. But Wolfe had to pull out with am injury.

Jim Ross
And of course that meant that Kurt Angles debut had to be postponed, and I can tell you that Kurt was furious about it.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Can you blame him JR, Kurt Angle didn't want to let all of his fans down last week, but because of of Desmond Wolfe, he had no choice.

Jim Ross
Not just that King, but when Kurt arrived here tonight, he found out that he wasn't even on the card, but luckily Kevin Kelly caught up with Kurt Angle and this is what he had to say.

***When JR finishes speaking the Final Stand III logo flashes across the screen, and the cuts to a previous recorded conversation between Kevin Kelly and Kurt Angle***

Kevin Kelly
Kurt, last week you were scheduled for your debut, until it was cancelled at the last minute. What are your thoughts on the ordeal?

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Ka2-1

Kurt Angle
Last week on Breakdown, my debut match was cancelled because my opponent Desmond Wolfe suffered a "slipped disc", and wasn't cleared to compete. And tonight the biggest night in XWL history, and the Olympic Hero isn't even on the scheduled for a match. And if anyone thinks that I, Kurt Angle wouldn't single handedly make Final Stand III a smash sucess. I won an Olympic medal with a broken freakin' neck. If you ask me, Desmond Wolfe didn't have a slipped disc, he ran scared. H eran scarred because he knew, what I can and would of done to him, I would of snapped his damn ankle within minutes.

Kevin Kelly
Now Kurt, the reality is, your match was cancelled, and this is your first pay-per-view, and you're not on the card.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Ka1

Kurt Angle
It's ludacris Kevin, that's what it is. And because of all of this, you all have to wait another week for my debut. And just like I said last week, no matter, who I face, their efforts will be in vein, because I'll snap their ankles.
But let's go back to tonight. Because later on, I'm going to go to that ring, and bless the crowd with my presense. Because what I've got to say, needs to be said live. And that Kevin, that's true, oh, it's damn true.

***When Kurt Angle finishes speaking and Final Stand logo swipes over the screen***

Last edited by BANG on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 pm

***As Madison Rayne's theme hits, she walks out onto the titantron, and begins the progress down towards the ring, as the crowd boo***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madisoncelle4

Jim Ross
Well this is a surprise, King, Madison Rayne who has just been signed to XWL, is coming out here right now. She wasn't scheduled to be here until next week.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I love Madison Rayne, JR, her coming out here early is a pleasant surprise!

Jim Ross
Madison Rayne, honestly makes things more interesting in the women's division.

***As Madison Rayne enters the ring, her music fades out, and the crowd boo Madison, she begins to get visably angry, so she begins to shreek***

Madison Rayne
Shut up! I've got something important to say!

***After yelling that, Madison's calms down, and compresses herself***

Now that's better, now it's come to my attention that the "Diva's" division has been lacking something. Let's just take a look at it, where too start. Well why not from the bottom, Trish Stratus, seven times women's champion, seriosuly well gone Trish, out of all the untalented models in the WWE you lost to atleast seven times.

And then who else is there? Oh yeah, that French girl, whats her name, Maryse, Si vous souhaitez des conseils beauté, je vous laisse emprunter mon rasoir pour les aisselles, car ici en Amérique, nous prenons l'hygiène personnelle pour obtenir un accord assez grand, et votre puanteur offense le nez.

***The crowd look confused, as they don't understand what's just been said***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madisoncelle3

Don't worry, even if it was in English I don't many of you people would understand what I said.

And ofcourse that little, Britsh thing, Layla is it? She's one of the LayCool's isn't she, you know the ones that stole someone else's gimmick. I just can't think who it is, nevermind it will come to me eventually. And since Layla used to be a Miami Heat dancer, I'll word this in a way you'll understand. Ready? OK.

***Madison, drops the microphone, and walks to the very middle of the ring, spelling out the letters, as she shouts them***

Gimme a L, Gimme an O, Gimme a S, Gimme an E, Gimme a R, What does that spell, Layla.

***Madison picks the microphone back up and begins to walk again***

I know I'm not a pro like Layla, because you see I'm an actual wrestler, but somebody who failed what they actually wanted to do.

Then there's the former Middle School Science teacher, Michelle McCool. And for a science teacher, you'd think she'd know a thing or two about chemistry, but by watching your matches, it safe to say Chemistry isn't your strong point. And you know that teacher who had a baby with one of her students?

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madisoncelle1
***Madison Rayne lifts her hands to her mouth as if she's pretending to whisper, and point a finger in the direction of the locker room***

I'm not saying it was definitely her, but the stretch-marks don't lie, sweety.

***Small pockets of fans in the crowd burst out laughing, as Madison has a cheeky look on her face***

And The Beautiful People , I almost forgot about you, you know, with you being insignificant and all, you came out everyweek, and talk about how you're undeafeted, and how now that Angelina is Miss Money in the Bank, it's a dawn of a new era in Women's wrestling. Well it's no surprise that out of the two of them that Angelina's the one with the title shot. Because just like when it was me and Velvet, she was happy enough just to be a cheerleader. And honestly girls, calling yourselves The Beautiful People
So do us all a favor and give yourselves the brown bag treatment. Or better yet, why don't you fill it with dog poo first, then set it on fire. I'm not sure if it will improve the whole mess you've got going on in the face area, but it definitely can't hurt to try? And if you're going to take advise, why not take it from the most successful member of The Beautiful People?

***The crowd cheer as Madison insults Angelina and Velvet***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madisoncelle2

And then, then there's the future, standing before you, is the future of the Diva's division, 115 pounds of good old American beauty, at just 24 years of age I am a three time Knockout Champion and THE Female Wrestling of 2010. Just imagine what heights I will reach. I am the youngest Knockout, Diva's or Women's Champion in any major company, and I'm well on my way to becoming the greatest female wrestler. Wait scratch that. The greatest wrestler of all-time. Not only will people soon be saying Moolah who? They will be saying Hogan who? Rock who? Because to put it simply in my accomplishments that I will achieve in this industry I will surpass all of them, in popularity, championship wins, and as you can see, I've already far surpassed them all on looks.

So not that it really matters who the Diva's Champion is, you can consider yourself on notice because it's only a matter of time, before that belt coming back home, around my waist.

***Madison Rayne drops her microphone, and poses in the middle of the ring, and XWL fades to backstage***
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:44 pm

***As the screen switches to backstage Mistico is stood next to an interviewer******

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mistico1

Backstage Interviewer
Mistico, next week is your XWL debut, but for everyone who doesn't how much about you, what exactly do you bring to the table?

***After the translator tell Mistico what was just said, Mistico begins to talk and a translator translate for him***
Translator
In Mexico, I was the biggest star, I had action figures, I was in music videos, commericials, I even had my own comic book series. I was THE star in CMLL, and to leave there to come here, a new company, where I'm relatively unknown, I have it all to do again. Even though I'll miss Mexico, I needed to move to give myself a new challenge, because here, I need to prove myself again. And I get the chance to showcase my abilities, to the entire world. I've been regarded as one the greatest high flyers of all-time. I've been likened to Rey Mysterio, while I always respected Rey, I feel as if I bring something else to the table. For those who don't know much or anything about me, I often made my opponents tap out, combining high flying skills and technical prowess, it's given me the ability to be able to beat people of any shape or size. And just like my father, my brothers and my cousins who are all wrestlers too, I hope to do them proud, and every Luchador proud, and eventually I hope I can make the entire world believe what Mexico believes, in that I'm the biggest stars in wrestling. And I'm the guy to be in commericials, that sells t-shirts, I'm the guy that gets a standing ovation in every arena, and I'm the guy that everyone is talking about.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mistico2

Backstage Interviewer
Obviously tonight is Final Stand III, so you won't be making your inring debut tonight, but on Breakdown, you will be. Do you have anything to say to your opponent whoever that will be?

***The translator tells Mistico what the Interviewer just said, and Mistico begins to responds again and a translator translate for him***
Translator
Next week, my opponents know that when they step into the ring, it will be a high octane match, and I'll always put on a show for the fans win or lose. I was the biggest box office draw of the decade in the entire world for a reason. Whether I'm competing infront of one hundred thousand screaming fans, or a half full bingo hall, I'll do what I can to make the fans go home talking about me. So if my opponent wants to know what to expect. Expect the unexpected.

***When Mistico finishes speaking he walks off***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mistico3

Backstage Interviewer
Well, that was El Principe de Plata y Oro, Mistico, back to you at ringside.

***When the interviewer finishes speaking, the camera switches back to King and JR***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:03 pm

when are new cards posted and i look at the breakdown section for those right sorry its been awhile. lol!
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

homicide wrote:
when are new cards posted and i look at the breakdown section for those right sorry its been awhile. lol!

On Monday the next card will be posted I think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Vice wrote:
homicide wrote:

On Monday the next card will be posted I think Rolling Eyes

You'd be correct, a few things still need to be done tbh. Some things are done but, still need posted or gotten from people for them to post.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Normal Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Jpgz9XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 ARoBP
Austin Aries Vs Christian

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm

***When Kurt Angles theme blasts through the arena, the Olympic Hero walks oput onto the stage, while the crowd chant "You Suck" in time with his theme***

Jim Ross
And here comes Kurt Angle!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Kurt said he'd be giving the crowd what they want to see tonight, but these ingrates are boo'ing him, what's their problem?

***When Kurt makes with way half way down the ramp, he spins around and raises his arms in the air, as fireworks go off behind him, then he continues to make his way to the ring***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Angle1

Jim Ross
I think Kurt Angle is their problem, he's cocky and arrogant. And I'm not surprised the crowd isn't taking kindly to him.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
But he's the Olympic Hero, he won an Olympic gold medal for our country with a broken neck, that deserves respect JR.

Jim Ross
That's a more then impressive feat King, but Angle's let it go to his head.

***As Kurt enters the ring he spins around with arms held out, then he walks over to the side of the ring, where he's handed a microphone, then his music fades out, as the walks to the middle of the ring, whilst the crowd boo***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Angle3

Kurt Angle
Like I said earlier, I have something important to say. And I decided, tosay it infront of all you people. Live in Seatle, Washington. Just a short drive away from our nations capital Washington DC. The nation I won a gold medal for in the 1996 Olympics. Who else in this arena can say they've done that? That's right, nobody has.
Not just that, but nobody in the back, even has the ability to represent their country at any level not Ted Dibiase, Wade Barrett, MVP, Chris Jericho or Sheamus. None of those are worthy of representing any country let alone Main Eventing in XWL. Oh it's true, it's true.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Angle2

Kurt Angle
That's why Desmond Wolfe pulled out of our match, not because he's "injured", it's because he knows he doesn't have the ability to beat me. Hell Desmond Wolfe isn't even in my league. And even though it's shows great cowardess, it also shows Intelligence, and atleast he has one of the three I's. And even though he lacks Intensity and Integrity, he has more of the I's then most of the locker room.
But unfortunately for you people, it meant you have to wait for my inring debut here in XWL. And because the mangement decided that it wasn't worth me having my debut match tonight, you have to wait until next week on Breakdown, and hopefully my new opponent won't magically become injured just moments before my match.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Angle4

Kurt Angle
But the reason I'm out here tonight is to issue an open challenge for Bad Blood. Because I, Kurt Angle challenge anybody in the back, to an Extreme Rules match. So even though most of the locker room know that they can't match me, one on one, so I'm willing to let my opponents try but fail to even up the odds, by bringing weapons into the match. So if anyone in the back feels like they stand in this very ring, and go one on one with Kurt Angle, even though you clearly lack Intelligence, but I'm not going to judge, just make yourself heard, and you'll have a match. But make sure that you know, weapons or not, I will make your ankle snap, oh it's true, it's damn true.

***As Kurt Angle finshes talking, he drops his microphone as his theme blasts through out the arena once more, while Kurt makes his way to the back***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 pm

SINGLE MATCH FOR THE XWL DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Divastitle

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 T72XX Vs XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 YspUL
Resultz

Maryse and Gail start of by locking up, and Maryse manages to get a headlock, and she takes down Gail Kim with the lock on tight. Kim uses her leg strength to easily get out of the hold, locking in a head scissor. Maryse screams and she rolls going to the ropes. She then orders the referee to let her get a time out. Kim doesn’t buy into her random fatigue and she goes to kick her in the gut, and she elbows her right in the jaw. Kim then Irish whips her to the ropes, and she goes for a back drop, but Maryse punches her right in the back, and she then pulls her hair down to the mat. Maryse mounts on top of Kim and she punches her a couple of times, and she then simply pushes her head to the mat until the referee separates both of them. Maryse picks up Kim and she throws her out of the ring, and the cocky little Maryse begins to taunt feeling her dominance on the tip of her finger. Maryse then goes in between the ropes, but before she can go down the apron, Kim dropkicks her leg, and she falls right on her head, but she manages to hold on to the ropes to prevent her from falling to the outside mat. Kim then punches her in the face, and she pulls her leg causing her to fall to the mat. Kim then climbs the steel steps, and she runs on the apron diving and knocking down Maryse with a cross body. Kim picks up Maryse, and she throws her into the middle of the ring as Kim gets on the apron again. Kim then goes for a springboard elbow drop, but Maryse rolls out of the way. She then runs to the ropes, and she hits a low dropkick that sends Kim rolling to the outside again.

Maryse doesn’t mind getting the count out win, so she just stands near the turnbuckle working on his delightful hair while Kim gets up pretty easily outside. Maryse walks across the ring, and she puts her head between the ropes, talking trash to Kim, but the challenger strikes back with one freaking loud slap. Maryse goes to the ring disoriented and dizzy, and a pissed of champ turns around, but before you know it she see’s Kim in the air, spring boarding from the ropes with a dropkick. Kim then arm drags Maryse once, and then a second one that is transitioned into an arm lock. Maryse uses her martial arts background, and she nails Kim right in the head with a high knee. Two high knees, and she then kicks Kim across the hip with a couple more kicks, and she then goes for the TKO early on, but Kim ducks and she then uses her own kicks, hitting Maryse on the hips. Kim doesn’t have the same background as Maryse, but by the looks of it those kicks of Kim’s are having a more painful effect. With Maryse now cornered on the turnbuckle, the chop fest begins! Kim chops her twice, but the third one Maryse evades. Maryse then hits her own chop, but the second one, Kim evades. Kim now unleashes a flurry of chops that completely overwhelms Maryse. Kim then goes to the top rope and she punches Maryse over and over again. The crowd counts each punch with her until ten. But after ten Kim strikes her with some swifts\ punches that are too quick to keep track of. Maryse falls on one knee, and at this point she is seeing stars. Kim backs of, and goes to the other side of the ring. Gail Kim then runs, and she hits Maryse with a running shoulder thrust.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Thumb_5~7

Maryse falls on one knee, and she then gets up holding her stomach with both her arms. Kim goes to the top rope, and she knocks Maryse down with a front missile dropkick. Kim then goes for the first cover of the match...1…2…2 counts. Kim picks up Maryse, and she scoop slams her down, and she then lifts her head up. Kim runs to the ropes, and she hits a low dropkick right on Maryse’s head, and she goes for the cover once again...1..2…2 count. Maryse rolls out of the ring now, and Kim follows her outside. Maryse is near the steel steps catching her breath, and Kim is right behind her. But, before you know it, Maryse hits a spinning kick right on Kim’s gut, and she then grabs her arm, only to slam it right on the steel steps. She does it more than once by the way. Maryse then climbs the steps, with Kim’s arm still on the top of the steps. Maryse then stomps on her arm, and you can only imagine the pain that Kim is feeling on her arm at this point. Maryse goes into the ring, and then goes back outside to break out the count, and Maryse Irish whips Kim right to the side of the barricade. Kim falls down into a sitting position, and Maryse then goes for a running knee to her head, but Kim gets out of the way and knee meets barricade. Maryse is hurt now, and Kim runs toward Maryse clotheslining her and causing her to land on the other side of the barricade. Kim then goes over the barricade herself, and she picks up Maryse, who fights back with a jaw breaker. Maryse then goes running toward Kim, but Kim ends up arm dragging Maryse over the barricade! Maryse lands right on her behind, and Kim now once again goes over the barricade. Well she was, but instead she stands on the tip of the barricade, and she waits for Maryse to get up. Kim then dives, and hits a blockbuster on Maryse! Both divas are pretty hurt after that move, and Kim quickly goes into the ring, and then out to break the near 10 count.

Kim picks up Maryse who’s out of it after that blockbuster, and she throws her into the ring. Kim then goes for the cover..1…2…2 count! Kim is surprised a bit, but she doesn’t let that hurt her focus. Kim picks up Maryse, and she knee’s her in the gut a few times. Kim then hits a snapmare, and it looked like she was going to lock on a dragon sleeper, but Maryse knee’s Kim again, and she then chop blocks Kim down. Maryse looks extremely pissed, and she stomps Kim almost a dozen times. Maryse then gets a hold of Kim’s leg, and she DDT’s it! Maryse then kicks Kim right in the gut. She goes for the cover..1…2..2 count. Maryse now picks up Kim slowly, and she lifts her up with a suplex, and bam she is slammed right on the mat. Maryse then face palms her just because she can, and she goes to the top rope. Maryse doesn’t usually go up, so it takes her a while to gain her balance. She then goes for a peculiar elbow drop, but it meets up with Kim’s knee’s. Kim now goes to the top rope while Maryse groans in pain, and Kim dives with possible senton, but Maryse shows surprising strength, by actually catching her without falling victim to the move. Maryse looked like she was going for a power bomb, but Kim follows this up with a Huricarana that sends Maryse head first into the turnbuckle pad. Kim then goes toward her, but Maryse pulls the referee using him as a shield. Maryse then takes the moment of confusion to poke Kim right in the eye! Maryse then grabs a semi-blind Kim, and she clotheslines her… she picks her up again to hit a second clothesline, and she then goes for a third and final clothesline? Nope, Maryse is going for another clothesline! Boom, she hits the 4th clothesline, and it looks like she’s going for yet another. She swings her arm, and she hits the 5th clothesline! Maryse goes for the cover..1…2…2 count.

Maryse locks in her signature camel clutch, and when it looked like Kim was about to hook herself out of the hold, Maryse slams her head right on the mat! Maryse stocks her from behind, and she drops her down with a modified facebuster. Maryse claps her hands and is feeling very confident at this point. She pulls Kim away from the ropes, and she goes for the cover.1…2..2 count. Maryse Irish whips Kim to the turnbuckle, and she chops her hell out of her a couple of times. Eventually Maryse lifts up Kim to the top rope, and she climbs the second rope herself. Maryse then hooks the arm, going for a superplex, but Kim is showing forte. She punches Maryse in the head and she then pushes her by using her foot. Kim then prepares herself for a diving move, but Maryse hits high kick right on Kim’s leg, and she loses her balance on the top rope. Maryse then gets a hold of her arm, and she arm drags her straight to the mat.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Thumb_6~7

Maryse now goes into finisher mode, and it’s time for the French kiss! Maryse picks up the dead weight, but it turns out the dead weight is still very much alive! Kim twists Maryse’s arm, and she hits a Russian legsweep. Kim then runs to the ropes going or the Christo, but Maryse actually counters that, in an impressive transition into her spinning one handed backbreaker. It was a painful sight, and you can imagine how much that hurt Kim. Maryse goes for the cover..1…2…2 count. Surprising kick out, but Maryse doesn’t get shocked for long. She goes to the top rope, hoping to hit some sort of diving move, but Kim kips up, playing a little possum, and she knocks down Maryse off of the top rope with a springboard Frankenstiener. The move that Maryse failed to do about 2 weeks ago. Both divas are down, and the referee begins to count. They both get up at about the count of 8, but Maryse pulls Kim’s tights sending her to the rope. She then begins to choke her by pushing her head to the ropes using her boot. The referee counts to 4, but Maryse takes advantage, and lets go at four, but then begins to choke her again, and she does this a couple of times. The dirty tricks come to an end, when Kim hits a leg sweep, sending Maryse back first to the mat. Kim then springboards from the ropes hitting a tornado DDT, and Maryse is near the ropes. Kim runs, and she locks in the Christo. Maryse holds on the ropes, and Kim has no choice but to let go of the hold before she gets DQ’d. Kim goes for her happy ending neckbreaker, but Maryse counters that into a double arm pin….1…2…2 count. Kim goes for a kick, but Maryse catches her leg. Kim counters Maryse’s shenanigans with an Ezniguri kick! Maryse falls face first while Kim shakes her leg, and her arm. She then goes to the turnbuckle, and she goes for a springboard corssbody, but Maryse gets out of the way! Kim lands head first in an awkward manner while Maryse takes a moment t catch her breath

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Thumb_7~9

Maryse then picks up Kim, but she counters with a small package..1…2…2 count. Maryse hits her signature TKO, and she goes for the cover, but Kim was near the ropes. Rope break! Maryse argues with the referee, and she pulls Kim to the middle of the ring to go for the cover…1…2…. Kick out! Maryse is getting very impatient at this point, and she raises Kim up to the top rope again, but once again Kim fights back, but so does Maryse. They exchange some blows at the top rope, and both look like… yep, both hold on to each other’s head, and they both fall face first into the middle of the ring. Seems like they hit each other with a facebuster, and both of them go the same end result out of it. Both divas are down, and they slowly get up.. But before you know it Maryse uses her last bit of energy to quickly hook up Kim’s head, and she then goes for her French Kiss!!!

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Thumb_8~5

Maryse then goes for the cover...1…….2……..3.

winner & STILL XWL divas champion
XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 YspUL

Maryse gets on her knee’s lifting her hands in her usual manner, looking straight down at Kim’s defeat, and her victory with a straight, serious face.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Thumb_11~5

We then see various replays of the match, and Maryse is then handed..well she takes her title off of the ref’s dirty hands, and she then raises the title in victory like the badass that she is.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Thumb_12~4

The replay of the last couple of moments in the match are shown, and Maryse is now walking up the entrance ramp as she stares at that last French kiss of hers, enjoying that one moment. We then fade into a Bad blood commercial ad.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Normal Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Qr8QDXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 G8L7p
Kane Vs The Undertaker

The theme song of Kane hits and fire explodes on the stage and the crowd beings to boo.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Wm25kaneentrance

He comes out with a horrible smile on his face, but Paul Bearer is no where to be found.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Pyromania2

Kane walks to the ring and steps in. He raises his arms up and brings back down causing his usual pyro to shoot up.

The arena goes dark and smoke appears on the stage. GONG. GONG.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCD

Taker then appears on the stage and does his Cut Throat taunt before walking on.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Dftpz
XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Takerarrivesatbreakingp

Taker continues to the ring before stopping on the steel steps and raising his arms causing the lights to come back on. Taker comes in and the two brothers never stop making eye contact.

The Undertaker approaches Kane as soon as the bell rings and instantly, the two giants begin trading punches back and forth. As the punches continue neither man seems to be getting the advantage as this strike fest continues on. The Undertaker finally punches Kane hard enough to stagger him, and then The Undertaker fires away with a more deadly combination of unanswered punches to the skull of Kane. Finally after one big right hand, Kane goes down. However, Taker doesn't give him any room to catch his breathe, and as soon as Kane stands up, Taker throws Kane into the corner.

The Undertaker now begins to deliver hard body punches to Kane as Kane is wincing in pain. Undertaker seems to be in complete control, until unexpectedly, Kane reverses the situation and throws Kane into the turnbuckle and starts to deliver some mean shots of his own. Kane starts with the body shots but then swiftly makes his way up by delivering vicious back elbows to Taker's head. Kane then switches it up a bit and drives his knee into Taker's ribs, not once but twice. Kane then sizes up the Undertaker and strikes him in the throat with a right handed thrust, seating Taker down in the corner.

Kane smirks and then begins screaming at the Undertaker and some of the younger fans in the front row are scared by Kane's sadistic smile. Kane then drives his knee into Taker's head and sternum. Kane starts to kick Taker in the corner as the ref begins to warn Kane of a possible DQ, for Taker being in the ropes. Kane ignores the ref and starts pounding away at Taker's head. The ref begins to count to 5 as Kane now begins to choke Taker in the corner.

The ref just stops his count and starts to try to pry Kane off of Taker. Kane let's go of Taker and stares a hole right through the ref for putting his hands on him. Kane drags Taker out of the corner and kicks Taker right in the face. The crowd boos as Kane lifts Taker to his feet, and wastes no time in planting him with a sidewalk slam. Kane covers Taker, but Taker kicks out instantly, much to the dismay of Kane.

Kane continues the assault on Taker but Taker begins to punch back and make it up to his feet, and the two brothers are once again trading punches but then, Taker ducks a big punch from Kane and responds by booting Kane in the face. Kane gets up and walks right into another punch by Taker which Taker follows up with a pumphandle slam. Taker now signals for a Chokeslam, and grabs Kane by the throat, but Kane escapes the clutch and pushes Taker back. Kane then attempts a clothesline, but Taker ducks it and runs to the ropes, and Kane turns around and gets knocked down by a vintage high jumping clothesline from the Undertaker.

Kane gets back up to his feet and Taker drills him with an under hook. Kane falls back to the corner and Undertaker charges at full steam crushing Kane into the corner. Undertaker then unloads with right after left after right after left which causes Kane to sink down in the corner. Taker then rushes off the ropes and drills his boot into Kane's head! Taker then grabs Kane by the arm and drives his elbow into Kane's a few times before twisting Kane's arm! The crowd cheers in excitement as Undertaker holds onto Kane's arm and climbs to the top! Taker then walks the top rope and hits Old School on Kane! He covers, but Kane powers out at two.

Undertaker then bounces off the ropes and hits a giant leg drop on Kane! Taker gets back up and Kane gets to his knees, but Undertaker sends him back down to the canvas with a running DDT! Taker then picks Kane up by the head, but Kane hits a chop block on Taker taking him down! Kane then goes for a big boot on Taker, but he ducks, and hits Kane with a big boot, sending him to the outside! Kane tries to regain focus outside, but Taker leaps over the top rope and lands on Kane! We see multiple replays as the crowd explodes!

Taker picks Kane up and throws him back into the ring, but Kane's head remains on the apron. Taker then climbs up and hits a leg drop on Kane! Kane retreats to the ring while Taker falls outside. Taker then slithers back into the ring, but Kane hits him with an uppercut as soon as he comes back in! Kane then begins to strangle Taker and the crowd showers him with heat! The ref counts to five and Kane breaks the hold at four. Kane then stares a hole through the ref, but turning his attention back to The Undertaker. He picks Undertaker up and hits him with a devastating running power slam!

Kane picks Taker's head up and charges off the ropes before hitting a dropkick! Taker tries to get to his feet, but Kane just laughs at him and shoves him into the mat. Kane starts to laugh before hitting a leg drop of his own! Now, in complete control Kane decides to mock Undertaker and sets him up for the Last Ride! Kane goes to hit it, but Undertaker counters it into the Hell's Gate! The crowd goes wild!

Kane seems to be just moments away from tapping when all of a sudden, he stands up! The crowd is in awe and Kane send Taker down with a power bomb! Kane regains focus and drives elbows to the "heart" of The Undertaker. Taker gets to his feet, but Kane just hangs him dry on the top rope! Taker grabs his throat and turns around, only for Kane to grab him by the throat! Kane then picks Taker up and sends him to hell with a chokeslam! He covers;

NO!

Taker kicks out and the crowd goes insane! Kane seems to be pissed off and he grabs Undertaker! He seems to set up for the Tombstone Piledriver, but Taker flips it around and has Kane in position for one! Undertaker then send Kane head first into the canvas! He covers;

NO!

Kane is able to kick out! The crowd is in huge disappointment!

Taker then signals for another one and the crowd boos? Wait, Paul Bearer is making his way down to the ring with the urn! Taker then turns his focus to Paul who is yelling at The Undertaker. Taker decides to just turn around and Kane nails him with a big boot! Kane then grabs him by the throat, and hits another chokeslam! He covers;

NO!

Taker kicks out again! Kane just seems irate now, and he grabs the referee! Kane then chokeslams the ref to hell! Then, Taker sits up! The crowd goes crazy and Kane looks back in horror! Taker stands up and starts to strike Kane! He hits Kane with vicious shots and Kane tries to cover up, but Taker just punches him out of the ring quite frankly!

Taker follows Kane to the outside, but Kane turns around and whacks Taker with a steel chair! Taker is busted open! We need the EMTs! Kane drops the chair and seems super duper pissed as he tears apart the announcers table! Then, when Kane turns around, Taker hits him with that same steel chair! Kane is then on top of the announcers table as Taker follows him up there. As Kane gets to his knees, Taker does his cut throat taunt and grabs Kane by the throat!

Taker then lifts him up and chokeslams Kane off the table, to all the chairs at the ringside area! The crowd chants holy shit as Paul looks on in horror! Taker then runs off the table and hits Kane with a leg drop!

Both men are down as Paul rushes over to help Kane up on his feet. The tow began to walk away, but Undertaker sits up again! The crowd goes insane and he gets right on their tails! He turns Kane around and punches him right in the head! Taker then throws him into the ring post and beings to strike Kane all the way up the long entrance ramp!

On top of the stage Taker continues to have the edge and he DDTs Kane onto the steel, knocking him out! Meanwhile, below the stage Paul is pouring lighter fluid all over a wood table! Paul then strikes a match and laughs as he sets the table on fire! Paul then walks up to the stage and tries to hit Taker with the urn, but Taker grabs him by his collar! the urn then goes flying and lands by Kane!

Taker then begins to threaten to throw Paul through the fire, but then Kane clobbers him from behind with the urn! Taker staggers, and Kane grabs him by the throat! Kane then chokeslams Taker off the stage through the fire! Undertaker is on fire!

JR: "BA GAWD! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! THE UNDERTAKER IS ON FIRE! DAMMIT! WE NEED HELP OUT HERE! BA GAWD!"

Staff rushes out to help Undertaker while Paul and Kane stand on top of the stage laughing. Kane's theme song starts to play. As father and son "enjoy" this moment together. The laugh until the screen fades to black.

WINNERS: NO CONTEST

CREDITS:

Start of match: The Undertaker
Rest of the match and entrances: Myself

BTW, this match DID HAPPEN. The ending was a bit, well, controversial. So we went with that finish. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm

***As the scene begins the camera is hand held, peaking around the corner into Madison Rayne's locker room, where she's sat down talking to an unknown person***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madison-2

Madison Rayne
I don't know why AJ is here still, she's like the offical XWL Diva's division jobber, she still hasn't won a match yet? Really, AJ, really? Why doesn't she just call it a day?

And what about Gail Kim? The only reason she's in a job is because Vince McMahon has a thing for asians, but well let's face, all dirty old men have a thing for asians don't they? And she had a title match tonight? Really what's she ever done? Pay-PerView title matches, that should be me, and everyone knows it.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madison2-2

Madison Rayne
Then there's Beth Phoenix "The Glamazon", who's she kidding, she wouldn't know Glamour if it slapped her in the face. Has she ever looked in a mirror before, it makes me ill. And when she flexes her biceps, come on Beth, nobody wants to see that.

Speaking of men, what about Chyna? I can't beleive she's aloud in the diva's division. Everyone's heard what happened in that video she made. She has a penis, she actually is a man, and she's allowed to go after the diva's title. If anyone didn't embody the word female, let alone diva, it's Chyna.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Madison4-1

Madison Rayne
Come on, who does "she" think "she" is? "She" isn't a diva. "She" looks like a guy, I mean just look at her, you know? She's huge, and that man jaw? Who's she even kinding? Oh and her voice too, who's fooled by that? If she wasn't called Nathaniel afew years ago, then I don't know what to believe. Natalya's not even that good of a wrestler. She's only where she is now because of "Uncle Bret" and let's face it, Bret wasn't even all that. Even at his peak, all he ever was, was an after thought, and that's the same as Natalya, I guess it just runs in the family.

You know what? I need to go, I'll see you at Breakdown.

***Madison Rayne stands up,with her bag in her hands then exits the room***
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Last Man Standing Match

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Fp0TGXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Rl05G
Ted Dibiase Vs Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:12 pm

***As the camera swithces backstage, Mistico and his translator are seen leaving the GM's office when an interviewer approaches him***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mistico12

Backstage Interviewer
Mistico, what was your meeting with Vicki Guerrero about?

***Mistico's translator tells Mistico the question in Spanish, then after Mistico responds also in Spanish, the translator, says in English, what he had said***

Translator
Mistico says his meeting was about Vicki's plans for him on Breakdown, and he is delighted to announce that he will be making his debut match next week.

Backstage Interviewer
And do you know who your opponent will be?

***Mistico begins to speak again, and his translator repeats what Mistico had said in English***

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mistico11

Translator
Mistico has been informed that he will be facing Rob Van Dam in a non-title match.

Backstage Interviewer
What is your reaction to this news?

***Mistico once again responds to the question in Spanish, then the Translator repeats it in English***

Translator
Mistico says that facing Rob Van Dam is a great honour, as not only is RVD the new Mr. Money in the Bank, he's also the X-Treme Champion. A former World Champion as well as that, so he feels that it's an amazing oppurtunity for himself to show off his skills against a world class opponent.

Backstage Interviewer
Ofcourse Rob Van Dam went through two huge matches earlier tonght, is Mistico bothered that Rob Van Dam may not be at 100%?

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Mistico13

***As Mistico responds to the question, the Translator communicates his response in English***

Translator
Mistico says it will be unfortunate not to face RVD when he is in best condition, he hopes RVD understands that he won't be holding back on him just because Rob isn't fully fit. But he also wants to make it clear that he respects Rob for everything he has done in the business, and he's looking foward to facing him next week, and he also says he hopes that the better man wins.

***As Mistico's translator finishes speaking, both men leave the shot and Final Stand III continues***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:46 pm

HBK's theme rings throughout the arena, and the fans are un-sure about what may happen. HBK's pyro goes off, and he walks to grab a mic, and begins to speak

[Shawn Michaels] Now earlier tonight, many of you saw myself and my former friend Triple H, brutally beat down a man in this very ring, and for what reason? Because he got himself suspended last week so he didn't have to face me? And right here, where I am standing...

HBK points down to where he is looking at

[Shawn Michaels] This very spot is where we shattered the face of the Icon Sting. Now Stinger, I know you may be afraid of what happended earlier, but I promise yo...

A bloody Sting faces appears up on the titantron as he's being prepared to be stitched up

[Sting] Shawn. HBK, The Heart Break Kid. So many nicknames, and yet only 1 personality, and that is to screw people over. Look at the people you've screwed over before. Marty Janetty, Lance Cade, Pshyco Sid, John Cena, The Corporation, Hulk Hogan, and Triple H. Shawn, the list goes on and on, and you just can't keep a damn friendship. Your word means nothing to me anymore Shawn. This week on Breakdown...

Shawn interupts Sting

[Shawn Michaels] Stinger, I mean it man. I'm sorry... for the fact that you're too much of a has-been to take Sweet Chin Music these days. If I didn't have Hunter holding me back earlier tonight, after he felt you were finished, I'd have them preparing your funeral. Stinger, there can only be 1 Icon around here, and that's Mister Heart Break Kid himself, Shawn Michaels.

Sting immediatly begins to speak afterwards

[Sting] Shawn, for the rest of your career here, I will make sure you are breaking more bones than you are hearts. Shawn, this blood thats dripping off my face into this once white towel. This blood is on you Shawn, and soon enough, I will get your blood on my hands Shawn. Sting pauses for a moment, then continues again. Shawn, I have never been disrespected more in my entire career. Attacking me from behind, is worse than spitting in my face. Shawn, I am all in, so I hope you are too. Because you're dealing with the fired up, amplified Stinger, the one who showed No Mercy, the one who didn't quaver in fear, the Stinger that walked down to the ring meaning business. Shawn, you awoke a sleeping beast that you were better off leaving alone. Shawn, I will take everything from you Shawn. EVERYTHING! Shawn, when you and I have a match together, I am going to end you're freaking career. This week on Breakdown Shawny 1 on 1. If you try to play any games, I will be prepared.

Sting pulls a Black Louisville Slugger from the pocket of his jacket laying on the floor

[Sting] Its Showtime Shawny.

The satelite footage is cut-off from the titantron. HBK drops the microphone without saying another word, as a video package hyping the Main Event is played
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:13 am

Amazing Show so far guys clap loved every bit of it and I can't wait for the World Title Match to be posted
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 am

Triple Threat Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Worldo

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 B0ClUXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 YJTABXWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 VWuv2
MVP Vs Chris Jericho Vs Sheamus (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 am

As the bell sounds the camera zooms out and Justin Roberts announces to the XWL Universe

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner..and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion… Chriiiisssss Jerichooooo!!

As his name is announced Jericho slowly rises to his feet and is handed the title. Slowly stumbling back against the ropes he smirks and raises his hands into the air. He looks around as the fans begin cheering loudly for him.

JR: By god, by god Jericho is the new champion. After months and months of fighting, Jericho is once again, on top of the world!!!!
King: Yeah, and it only took him almost a whole hour and two others to fight through, just to get it! I will say one thing for sure, I gotta commend Mvp and Sheamus too for putting up one heck of a fight JR.

Jericho pauses holding the title in his hands and slowly walks over towards the turnbuckle. He staggers but climbs to the top and raises the title into the air as his music plays.

As Jericho looks around the camera pans out to show shamus slowly getting up. Holding his head, he glares up at Jericho and sreams This Ain’t Over Fella and furiously stomps his way to the back.

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 WWE-Sheamus-Entering-Into-Ring

Jericho grins and slowly climbs down from the turnbuckle.

As he turns around Mvp begins to stagger. Standing to his feet Mvp stares into Jericho’s eyes. Jericho looks back towards him

XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Chris_jericho_in_ring_display_image

Smirking he slowly walks backward and then steps out of the ring. He walks back up the ramp as his music plays sending the crowd home happy ending the biggest PPV of the year!

Last edited by E/T on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 am

E/T wrote:
Epic show was epic.

Indeed.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Fn wrote:
E/T wrote:
Epic show was epic.

Indeed.

Gosh, I wonder what will happen on Breakdown!
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Penguin wrote:
Fn wrote:
E/T wrote:
Epic show was epic.

Indeed.

I know right whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Vice wrote:
Penguin wrote:

I know right whistle

I know one thing, we won't see Jeff Hardy. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011   XWL Final Stand III  3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Final Stand III 3/6/2011 - 3/13/2011
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next