Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Good Times, Great Memories

Go down 
+3
Shug
Jimmy
TheFilthParade
7 posters
AuthorMessage

4 - Good Times, Great Memories Empty
PostSubject: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:13 pm

This will come either as a complete surprise to you or maybe from piecing bits and pieces together that you've either heard or been told, maybe not.  But the day which I never thought would arrive has come.  I have to leave XWL for personal reasons.  I don't want to go into details as they're private, but personally, I'm fine so don't worry.  It's also nothing to do with the league, the game, any other member, backstage politics or anything like that so don't start coming up with theories or rumors.  I know you all love those. It just has to happen now, and it saddens me.

I think my departure won't have that big of an impact considering I've barely just picked up Reigns and I had yet to bring back Jericho and HHH.  What this means is that all 3 of those guys can now be made available as I don't know if or when I'll be able to return and commit to XWL in the way that it deserves activity-wise.  

I understand this leaves a void in the admin team, but I have every confidence in the remaining guys (both admin and non-admin) to keep the ship afloat and take XWL to the heights it used to be at.  Admin #4 whoever that may be will do just fine.  Activity has improved recently so I'm upset to leave at a time where it's on the rise but I have to.  I've had many great memories, matches, promos and feuds in this league and it's been an honour and a pleasure to be a member for so long.  It's undoubtedly the best league I've ever been a part of and I can only hope it continues to be that way into the future.  

I'd also like to apologize to Gaz and Shuggz for our faction plans never fully happening for one reason or another (usually my fault) as we had something in the pipeline.  And I could sit here all day and thank everyone for being awesome but it'd take too long and I don't want to bore you.  Just know that I loved being a part of this place.  I loved every single promo (even Blueberry Mark Henry) and I loved seeing the ups and downs of XWL every single day.

I'll still be around on Skype and Live (although probably not as often) so if you ever feel like hitting me up to play something or to do some matches, let me know.

This is me signing off...

4 - Good Times, Great Memories K9lz8rR
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm

4 - Good Times, Great Memories IE9v2yNmQEYRg
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:58 pm

#LONG LIVE RED
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:30 pm

4 - Good Times, Great Memories Tumblr_mk6lstbFs91r0gp54o3_500

Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Shield 4 lyfe! IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 pm

o
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:54 am

I'm coming online to another one of these? Damn. Hope to see you again soon. Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 am

4 - Good Times, Great Memories NjYXhYu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Times, Great Memories   4 - Good Times, Great Memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Times, Great Memories
Page 1 of 1