Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold   XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:22 am

_Using his own camera with the background scaling the entire house set-up to show off how successful he is, The camera focuses on Adam Cole as he shimmies his shoulders around to sit down in the best position possible_
XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold Adamco13
*Adam Cole carelessly relaxed with a resounding smirk on his face*
*Turning his attention to the task at hand and postures himself*
*Jokingly moves his mouth around and cocks his eyebrows figuring out how to get his point across*

*He begins to puts his palm in the air for each letter. X .. W .. L*

Adam Cole: Xtreme Wrestling League, Is that right? How *Talking in quotations with his index & middle finger* Xtreme can you be when the only extreme thing about this place is the extreme amount of pretend wrestlers and suck-ups vying for.. just a spot in the limelight.  In case you haven't been noticing, Lately I've come across the talent factor in professional wrestling. I've made a name for myself in companies such as Ring Of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. I even got call backs from New Japan Pro. It's no secret that I'm of prestige quality because of my ability in that ring. Not only am I outspoken
XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold Adamco11
Adam Cole: On top of all that, Everything I do turns into gold, Everything I touch.. turns into gold. I didn't become a professional wrestler to sit on the sidelines, I trained to become the best and that's what I intend to do. Become the best and win championship gold whenever the opportunity proceeds me. I was foregrounded and with that prominence I excelled into.. well look at me now.

XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold Adamco12

Adam Cole: Now this may come as some sort of shock for those who don't know me but all you need to know is my name isn't just a moniker It's who I have become. I wasn't the same man  that I was a few years back I've went through many stages of my career and I will be at the top once more.. And then some. It's where people like me have always belonged while the others scour the ground beneath our feet. I don't need anyone to help me shine for I am *At the top of his lungs unexpectedly an echoing "Adam Cole BAY BAY!"

*A smug Adam Cole smirking with passion and readiness in his eyes opening and closing his fist in a clenching like motion*

_Before the camera gets put down on it's side closing out the shot of his face in full view_
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Sneak Peak: The Cole being melted into Gold
Page 1 of 1