Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. Empty
PostSubject: You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.   You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:38 am

l A flashback of Adam Cole winning the United States Championship is shown on the television screens across the world for a promotional hype video signifying XWL's return is looming in the distance. l

l Adam putting a hurting on Nash and Kidd in multiple moments flash upon the screen in pictures scattered across a 30 second montage with noises of the match and the crowd synced in. A voice starts to come in as the sounds fade out and dissipate. l

You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. AdamColetemp

Adam Cole: Closer to a year ago I made a statement that shook the foundation to it's core. With my connections in this industry, from Ring of Honor to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. It did not help me in signing my contract to XWL. I wasn't recruited, I was looked at as one of the young guns who had nothing to his name but a few belts in notable companies. Nothing mattered until I, myself made the call. Before I was able to blink I ascended to heights that I knew I could reach. Let me get one thing straight, I was put up week in week out against the best XWL had to offer. That's what led me to the gold. I told you I was going to do great.. n- no.. BETTER things than anyone in the company's history. When I placed that belt around me and clicked on each button to secure it's place. That was only the start, it brought me to the realization, I was meant for this. I was meant to kick the ladder over for other's riding high on their steps to success. My success rate was frowned upon, I couldn't get a break. You want to cast judgement and say I shouldn't have gotten this far in with my attitude? It's funny to me because I never asked for a single day off. I do not need one, I am pro wrestling. This is an Xtreme Wrestling League..Notice how the words are league.

Cole takes a moment to pull his hair back behind his ears and stare into the camera with his patent smug smirk and the tone of his voice showing ferocity and sincerity in his promises

Adam Cole: For any of you to think you can hang with me. The dream stops now, you're lying to your friends, your family and more importantly yourself. I'm in a league of my own, and on November 16th.. I get to relive it once more, I will take everything. I aim to prove once again why I am who I am. I stand for one cause and one cause only, Adam Cole.

Cole walks off abruptly after having felt his point was made. the camera man follows him, he turns around and puts one finger up.. saying a few words under his breath

Mark your calendars, BAY BAY

With Adam Cole vowing to make his mark on the business, we'll keep you updated in the near future on his whereabouts heading into the returning of XWL programming to a channel in your area.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.   You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 am

Adam Cole, The Real Mr. No Days Off. Really like the honest arrogance of the promo, a nice little teaser of what's to come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.   You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:25 pm

2/10 would not fuck
Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.   You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:48 pm

woah a promo

PROBABLY going to copy you and do one myself now as an exclusive

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.   You're not me, you're not Adam Cole. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're not me, you're not Adam Cole.
Page 1 of 1