Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014

Go down 
+20
Jimmy
Dash
Stunner
BloodShank
DallasBlaike
Sofa King
Adam
Shug
P1
submission machine
Nitro
Alveuss
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Sex Ferguson
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
TheFilthParade
T-Roll
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 EXdJAhp

Live from - Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Japan

Deadline Time - 4:30 PM EST

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 EqQr40p

Arena Creator: l ZV l    

{ Search Tags  }

• Incident
  • XWL
  • ZV

A special thanks to Gregg for the awesome poster and match card pics!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 OKFUFmj

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FofC1n3

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 VTH9gp5

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 OJyINRM

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Xa7k1Jb

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FT6sgJU

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 L0gtlIA

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RpZYWEA

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 XPZ2qnf

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Qso1dKN

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FiaIGFq

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Hdk7xvR

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 J2l3FmK

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 PqwiLck

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 13PON2s

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YjN8VFF

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 N5LBxcw
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Sorry for the short write up but you have no idea how much claw hand I've had to the past day or two, I think I've turned into part crab.

As the cameras are rolling yet again the theme of XWL Diva's Bayley starts to play through out the arena

After a few seconds Bayley comes out onto the stage to cheers from the crowd as she awkwardly waves to the crowd and starts to make her way down to the ring, then upon reaching ringside she slaps the hand of a few fans at ringside before entering the ring, as the theme of the next challenger starts to play, Alicia Fox.

When Alicia Fox walks out onto the stage the crowd start to boo as the somewhat unstable Diva waving her jacket around her head as she hastely makes her way down to the ring shaking her hips as she walks like a numpty, then as she reaches ringside she enters to ring and walks over to an unoccupied corner as the theme of the final challenger Madison Rayne starts to play instead.

Walking out onto the stage Madison Rayne waving to the crowd with her arm way above her head as she slowly makes her way to the ring as she makes the long walk down the ramp to ringside, where upon getting to the ring Madison waves yet again at her not so adoring audience before entering the ring before the theme of the champion Madison Eagles starts to play.

When Eagles walks out onto the stage, with her belt around her waist the cameras are looking up making her look all that much taller, and she walks down to the ring, then as she reaches ringside Madison walks up the steel steps and enters the ring whilst removing her championship from her waist and holding it above her head walking over to each of her challengers showing off her belt before handing it over to the referee and backing up into a corner. As her music fades out the referee holds the title in the air then hands it over to someone at ringside.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YjN8VFF

As the referee signals for the bell to begin the match Madison and Madison go after each other on one side of the ring and on the other Alica and Bayley do the same thing as the four Diva's start to exchange forearms

When the cameras switch to Eagles and Rayne, Eagles headbutts Rayne in the head and pushes her to one side as she's knocked off balance, and then she quickly goes over to Fox and Bayley pulling Fox off Bayley and throwing her backwards, but then as Fox gets back to her feet, Rayne stands back up as well as the three Diva's surround Eagles

All three of the challengers go after Eagles beating her down with kicks and punches as she's forced down to the mat before using their feet they push Eagles out of the ring.

With the champion temporarily disposed of Alicia takes the opportunity to turn on Bayley hitting her to the ground before Rayne turns her attention to Fox as her and Rayne exchange forearms between each other near the ropes and whilst they're doing that Bayley gets back to her feet and runs at both of them taking them both down with a double Spear and forcing all three of them to the outside of the ring.

As all three hit the mat, Madison Eagles is back to her feet and she picks  up Alicia forcing her back to her feet before driving her back first into the ring apron and rolls her back into the ring. Then as she turns around Eagles' is met by a kick to the knee by Madison Rayne who then slams Eagles' head first into the mat.

With Eagles' down on the mat Rayne turns around as she's met by Bayley who hits Rayne with an Exploder Suplex sending her into the Barricade!

Then as Bayley turns around Eagles hits her with a kick to the head, in turn sending Bayley to the floor. With two women down on the outside Madison Eagles climbs up onto the ring apron and starts to enter the ring through the middle and top rope head first as Alicia Fox takes advantage and hits Eagles with a Scissor Kick beofre quickly goes for the cover!

1!

2!

Madison Eagles manages to kick out at the count of two!

Fox trying to keep on top of Eagles grabs a hand full of Eagles hair pulling her to her feet as Bayley climbs into the ring and grabs Fox around the waist and hits the Belly-to-Bayley Suplex and goes for the pin!

1!

2!

As the referee counts the two count Madison Eagles dives onto Bayley to force the pin to be broken, before going for the pin herself!

1!

2!

With the three count nearing it's now Bayley's turn to dive on top of Madison Eagles forcing the pin to be stopped!

As Eagles gets up to her feet Bayley to standing there as Eagles' pushes her backwards, and in response Bayley pushes Eagles back. As the two women stand there Eagles throws a punch at at Bayley catching her off guard then running at the ropes then on the rebound she goes to kick Bayley in the head, but Bayley catches her and hits Eagles' with a modified Belly-to-Bayley Suplex! Then as Bayley hops back up to her feet she turns around as Alicia Fox grabs Bayley around the waist and hits her with a Northern Lights Suplex!

Now as Fox gets back up following hitting the Suplex she turns as Madison Rayne is back in the ring trying to hit Fox with a Running Boot, but misses as she runs into the turnbuckle and Fox runs into her back and rolls Rayne up!

1!

2!

Madison Rayne kicks out at the two count and as the same time she sends Alica Fox into the middle turnbuckle head first!

As Alicia's head bounces off the turnbuckle, Madison Rayne gets back to her feet and kicks Fox in the stomach and places her knee behind Alicia's head whilst grabbing her far arm and leaning back hitting Fox with the Rayne Drop! But as Rayne goes for the cover, Madison Eagles grabs her by the waist and shoulder and throws her out of the ring over the middle rope before covering Alicia Fox!

1!

2!

3!

The referee signals for the bell as the theme of the victor plays through out the arena.

As Madison Eagles gets back to her feet the referee raises her hand in victory and hands her back the Diva's championship as the camera cuts to Madison Rayne on the outside of the ring looking shocked over what's just happened, before cutting back to Madison Eagles clutching her championship Eagles' slides out of the ring with her championship to her chest as the cameras fade out to end the segment.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:09 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 OJyINRM

Last edited by TheFilthParade on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:18 pm

The crowd is hyped live in Japan, they have already been treated to a memorable show and XWL intends to keep creating more and more history as the night goes on. The fans are eagerly awaiting the next match of the evening but they are instead met by a very familiar sound, one that takes them back in time just a little bit.

The Japanese fans cheer and respectfully applaud as the take a stroll down memory lane as Prince Devitt & Karl Andseron, collectively known as The Bullet Club walk out onto the stage one more time at the Tokyo Dome, the house that the Bullet Club built. Karl Anderson charges about the top of the stage waving the Bullet Club flag high and proud while Prince Devitt looks out around the arena, soaking in the atmosphere. Devitt raises the "Gun" symbol before turning his attention to Karl Anderson who has his arm raised high in the air. Devitt the Japanese people are welcomed to the familiar sight of a "2 Sweet" which bring quite a pop for the crowd.  Devitt and Anderson begin making their way down to the ring, the American fans watching around the World may be a little confused by what they are hearing because the Japanese people are fully behind the Bullet Club and why wouldn't they be? Possibly the biggest faction that Japan has ever seen, their history and their success all started in Japan and it was these two men that led the charge. The pair climb into the ring where they are met by a large round of applause, the duo look around the arena, almost in disbelief at the welcome they are recieving from the home crowd. Devitt retrieves a microphone and returns to the middle of the ring.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Ladies & Gentlemen, do you realise who stands before you in this ring?

Devitt looks out at the crowd

[[Prince Devitt]]
Who stands before you is...

[[Prince Devitt]]
The "REEEEAAAALLLL Rock 'N' Rolla" Prince Devitt!

Devitt raises his hand in the shape of a gun and fires it

[[Prince Devitt]]
"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson

Karl Anderson raises both arms as though carrying a shotgun, he cocks it and fires away

[[Prince Devitt]]
And we are the "BULLET CLUB!"

While some words may be lost in translation, the names Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson and Bullet Club were recieved loud and clear and draw another round of applause from the capacity crowd. Both Devitt and Anderson raise their arms and 2 Sweet before Devitt brings the microphone back up to his mouth

[[Prince Devitt]]
We told the World that the Bullet Club would be represented in full force tonight in Japan and here we are, standing tall and standing strong, one more time in the house that the Bullet Club built! Every time we step foot in the Tokyo Dome we make history and tonight is no different. Tonight was about two things, making our grand return to Japan and letting everyone in this company see just exactly what the Bullet Club is about, showing the World exactly the strength and influence that the Bullet Club has in modern culture but more importantly showing this company just exactly what the Bullet Club can do. As you can see, a mere mention of our name and we can bring an entire country down to its knees!

[[Prince Devitt]]
Last week the Bullet Club issued an open challenge to any man, woman or whoever has the balls to come into our house and challenge us! We gave someone their oppertunity to create history by facing us in the Tokyo Dome but apparently XWL does not employ men, it employs a bunch of bitches who would rather sit on their arse backstage and get paid then to come out to this ring and make history! But we knew this was going to happen, we knew that our name striked fear into the hearts of every person backstage but we were unaware that it would turn every person in that locker room into a no good, yellow belly, chicken shit coward!

[[Prince Devitt]]
Machine Gun, maybe we made a mistake heading to the States because clearly they don't have the same to offer us as Japan did. If we issued this challenge back in NJPW there would be a man standing before us in seconds to fight for his pride and his honour but I look before me right now and there isn't a single person from this company before us, there isn't a single man backstage willing to fight for his pride and to put it all on the line to create history. No offense to yourself but it turns out America has nothing to offer but greed and war! So maybe the Bullet Club will come home on a permanent basis where we will be provided with a real challenge instead of a bunch of overhyped, overpaid, bunch of fucking inbred hillbilles with extra fingers and extras toes but not a single set of fucking balls!

As Devitt finishes what he's saying he walks past Karl Anderson as he hands the microphone over and the Machine Gun starts to address the crowd

[[Karl Anderson]]
Hey, you know something Prince? I guess it's true what they say there's no place like home, there's no place like home, and tonight the Bullet Club have come back home in front of 40,000 strong, and the Bullet Club just needs to know one thing, who here paid to see the Bullet Club just one more time?

As Anderson asks the question, appealing to the crowd, they applaud the Bullet Club once again in acknowledgement of their contribution to the recent success of NJPW

[[Karl Anderson]]
That's just what I thought. See Prince, these people know what's up, we're over in Japan, this is our house! And you're right in New Japan when we issued a challenge it got answered, and we won because that's how we roll, but we always had competition, and now look. Over fourty thousand, fourty thousand people in the arena tonight to see the Bullet Club and nobody has the balls to accept Prince's challenge? I thought XWL was where the big boys played? Well we ain't playing, we ain't playing Prince, and just take a look, nobody has the guts to step up to the plate. That's just typical isn't it? You challenge anyone in the locker room and nobody answers it? They aren't Chicken Shit, they're Pussies. Hell what do you have to lose?

[[Karl Anderson]]
Well the matches, your pride, your dignity and a few teeth, but listen. We ain't leaving until someone steps up, we could do this all night, we know Austin's got a cooler filled with Ice Cold Brewski's out here somewhere, he won't mind if we take a few of his beers, his wastes most of them anyway, that should kill a few minutes. We could do this all night of we wanted too, you know what who wants to see the Bullet Club drink a few of Stone Cold's beers?

Anderson takes a moment to judge the reaction of the crowd who remain mostly silent forcing him to make a judgement call

[[Karl Anderson]]
Well I ain't hearing a no, bellkeep, how about to send a few of those beers the Bullet Club's way...

The Bullet Club looks out towards the stage with smirks on their faces as the Third Generation Superstar enters, mic in hand. Orton stands on the ramp and stares out towards the Bullet Club before he slowly makes his way down to the ring and he raises his mic as he starts to address the two men in the ring.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo1

[[Randy Orton]]
If I were you I would save those beers for after the show, that way you can drink away the embarrassment that you will both have after Prince Devitt gets beaten by a true superstar on his grand return to the Tokyo Dome!!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo6

[[Randy Orton]]
These people might be "your people" but this business… Is my business. Are either of you third generation superstars?.. No?.. Do either of you have the look of a true champion?… Definitely not. And because of that you had to spend your time here in Japan to try and make a name for yourselves because the fact of the matter is.. You're weren't good enough for WWE, and you aren't good enough for XWL. You will never be the face of this company, because XWL isn't like New Japan Pro Wrestling, no. XWL is where the elite go, the best of the best. And Vince McMahon, well he knows that I'm one of the best, he knew it then, and he knows it now. And that's why it pisses me off when jokes like you come out here and pretend that you deserve the spotlight, MY spotlight… Because you don't. And you never will. You just don't have… It.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo2

[[Randy Orton]]
Now don't get me wrong, you two are mighty entertaining, or at least these people here think so for some reason. But you.. Well. Look at you two. You don't look like superstars, you look like you could by my fans, part of the nobodies. When you walk down the streets no one looks at you two and thinks to themselves, "wow, look at them, they must be superstars or celebrities or something".. No. Because you look like two average Joe's. Prince Joe, and The Machine Gun Joe.. There's nothing special about either of you. But me? Well I get stopped on the streets by people who look like you all the time, and they ask me for my autograph, they know right away just by looking at me that I'm a superstar, that I'm special. That's the difference between me and you. That's why I'm a mainstream success and you two well… Aren't.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo5

[[Randy Orton]]
Batista, Triple H, Ric Flair, Edge.. Those are the types of people that I align myself with, people on my level, superstars that you two probably have t-shirts and posters of.. Well I don't have any Prince Devitt or Karl Anderson t-shirts or posters.. Do they even make them?.. You see boys, neither of you are on my level. It's as simple as that. John Cena? Our current World Champion. He's on my level. That asian contender for John's Title, Nakamura or whatever? He's not. And tonight John is going to show him, you, and all of these people exactly why…

Nearing ringside Orton walks up the steel steps and enters the ring standing the opposite side of the ring to Devitt and Anderson

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo4

[[Randy Orton]]
Now, you're probably wondering why I'm out here interacting with wrestlers who are below me as opposed to interrupting say, John Cena or The Rock or someone more on my level. Well, normally I wouldn't waste my time on the likes of you two, and honestly I wish that I didn't have to, but Steph doesn't seem to be too fond of you and would very much like to end your little Club before it even begins here in XWL. So I've taken it upon myself to do just that. End you, Devitt. You're my stepping stone. Nothing more. Nothing less. And tonight, once I'm through with you, I'll be moving on to bigger and better things… So consider your little open challenge… Answered!!

When the challenge accepted Orton and Devitt stare at each other, Devitt and Anderson jump Orton beating him to the mat, then once they have him there the attack continues as they both stomp at Orton's back, as Anderson grabs a microphone off the mat

[[Karl Anderson]]
Nobody said this challenge was for the Prince, Orton. No, tonight, boy, you're facing both of us. Now somebody get us a referee and ring the damn bell.

Upon Machine Gun's demand the bell is rung as a referee runs down the ramp and the surprise Handicap match officially begins

Jim Ross
And we're back live at International Incident! Sorry for the technical difficulties folks, but somebodies computer messed up and stopped recording!

As Orton lays in wait with Devitt rocked Anderson slides into the ring with two steel chairs throwing one onto the mat as he strikes Orton across the back with the other before he can hit Devitt with the RKO!

Jim Ross
What is this King? Orton surely had this match won right there! He was about to put Devitt away with the RKO!

With Devitt back to his feet Anderson passes him a chair as they take turns hitting Orton on the back keeping him down on the mat, blow after blow, Orton is defenseless to stop them

Michael Cole
The numbers game has really caught up to Orton now, he should of known better then to mess with the Bullet Club!

After a few more hits to Orton's back with the chairs Anderson and Devitt through the chairs to the ground as Devitt tells Anderson to pick Orton up to his feet, who then grabs Orton and pulls his motionless body up, holding him in place for Devitt who's busying signalling a gun with his hand pointing it at Orton

Jerry "The King" Lawler
You know what's coming next, this was the same fate Eric Young felt just a few weeks ago!

Jim Ross
Oh, like this proves anything, what does he think he's a big shot all of a sudden, this Bullet Club are nothing but a pack of wolves, hunting in a pack. I'd like to see what would of happened if Devitt had the guts to face Orton one on one tonight, then we'd see who the real tough guy is!

With Machine Gun still propping Orton up, Devitt grabs Orton by the head and hooks his arm as he lifts Orton in the air and drives him head first into the mat with the Bloody Sunday as the crowd applaud the Bullet Club's efforts

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Bloody Sunday! Devitt's just drilled Orton into the mat!

Jim Ross
Oh enough already! What is this bizarro world?

Michael Cole
These people are loving it! They can't get enough of the Bullet Club!

With Orton back on the mat Anderson and Devitt stand over his body as they Too Sweet each other to the delight of the fans as the cameras take a moment to survery the scene before fading out to the next segment

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:33 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 J2l3FmK

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:38 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 N5LBxcw

As everyone gets set for tonight's main event, the bell rings three times. In the ring, we see Justin Roberts with a microphone in hand. He begins to speak.

[Justin Roberts]
"Ladies and gentlemen, this next bout is scheduled for one fall... and is for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship."

The Japanese audience is split half and half. Half are respectfully clapping, while others a cheering... as they know their home country hero will be competing in the upcoming match. Suddenly,...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 2EWMb3H

...the lights throughout the Tokyo Dome shut off. Clapping and cheering can be heard as the audience is excited for the arrival of Shinsuke Nakamura.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 GCS9xHZ

Multiple spotlights flash on and begin to shine on the stage as an unfamiliar tune begins to play in the Tokyo Dome.

As the song plays, we see pole dancers. Four on each side of the stage.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 8yZ7s4Q

The pole dancers seem to be performing a synchronized routine. As they seductively spin around the pole, male audience members clap for the performance.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YLd2l9O

The pole dancers hang upside-down on their poles. As they have stopped their synchronized dance, a lone spotlight shines on a lone dancer. On a risen platform at center-stage, the dancer dances in an almost ballroom like way. After a few moments, the Japanese audience begins to go crazy as a man appears behind the ballroom dancer.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 CDzisxh

It's non-other than the challenger for tonight's World Heavyweight Championship match, Shinsuke Nakamura. He takes the dancer by her hand and proceeds to spin here around. Quickly, Nakamura lifts the dancer over his head. He places the dancer on his shoulder. As Nakamura and the dancer begin to pose, the risen platform begins to lower using and elevator-like system. As Nakamura and the dancer are level with the stage, he lets the dancer down off of his shoulder. The pole dancers begin a synchronized dance once more.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Haav635

The audience is still going crazy over what they're witnessing. Large flames begin to shoot out of the stage as Nakamura makes his way to the entrance ramp.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 7EfEzev

As Nakamura reaches the entrance ramp, the pole dancers get off of their pole and make their way over to Nakamura. After a few seconds, Nakamura stands at the top of the ramp, surrounded by all of these beautiful dancers. Pyro explodes in the background as the unfamiliar music stops playing. Nakamura and the beautiful dancers pose.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 AMG0TjE

The only thing that can be heard is the clapping and cheering of the entire Tokyo Dome. As Nakamura raises his right arm, the dancers clear the scene. With his thumb and two fingers raised in the air, Nakamura quickly points them to the ground as he lets out a "YEAOH!" The audience says it along with him.

As his regular theme song begins to play, Shinsuke Nakamura begins to strut down the entrance ramp.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 WlVrSQr

As he gets closer to the ring, Nakamura begins to eccentrically flail his arms up and down. As we see the audience, there doesn't seem to be a single person sitting down. Shinsuke Nakamura has turned this once respectful audience into one of the most deafening audiences XWL has had. In the ring now, Nakamura stands in the center of the ring.

[Justin Roberts]
"Introducing first, the challenger... weighing in tonight at two-hundred and twenty-nine pounds... from Mineyama, Kyoto, Japan... SHINSUKE NAKAMUUUURA!!!"

Quickly, he dashes over to the ropes where he performs his signature pose.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 KGHvS5X

Nakamura hops back up to his feet and begins to stretch. As his theme song fades out, all we can hear are cheers for the man standing in the ring. We get a shot of the crowd, where we see a girl holding up a piece of Shinsuke Nakamura merchandise.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 GFw9WrV

With no music playing yet, I would seem John Cena is trying to play mind games with Nakamura. There is a big fight feel in the air tonight as the audience have begun chanting: "SHINS-KAY!" After a few moments of waiting, the theme song of the champ begins to sound throughout the Tokyo Dome.

John Cena kicks out! The crowd boo as Nakamura sits up, his jaw drops, he can't believe that he came so close, that he kicked Cena's head off his shoulders, just like he said that he would, but he'd never expected that Cena would survive, that he'd go on to fight another day. Nakamura expected to be holding the championship now, he expected to have made history right here in the Tokyo Dome. If he can't beat John Cena with his signature move, how is he going to defeat this man, what will it take to put him down for the three count? While Nakamura contemplates his next move, John Cena seizes his opportunity to create some space between them, rolling himself toward the bottom rope of the ring, and dropping out beside the announcers table.

Jerry Lawler
I can't believe that Cena just kicked out of that.

Jim Ross[/color]
Neither can I, King, but there can't be much left in his tank after that.

Cena's back up to his knees, he drags himself along the ground, using the apron to hold his weight, he pulls himself up to his feet. Nakamura notices this and doesn't want to give Cena any more time to recover, he jumps up and runs toward the opposite of the ring, bouncing himself off the ropes, he sprints across the ring and throws himself over the top rope, but Cena steps out of the way just in time, and Nakamura crash lands right into the edge of the announcers table.

Jerry Lawler
holy...! Nakamura might have just kissed goodbye to his championship dreams right there. What a brutal landing.

Nakamura slumps down off the announcers table, falling to the ground beside him. A smile appears on Cena's face, the match has just turned around for him, this could be the moment he'd been waiting all night for. The referee starts his count, and having pulled himself up to his feet, Cena walks over to Nakamura, then looks toward the announcers table. We can only wonder what is going through his mind as he pulls the cover clean off the table, tossing it to his side. The smile on his face growing even more sadistic now, he moves to the monitor's, pulling the wires clean out and tossing them over toward the now broken cover. With the table cleared, Cena turns his attention back toward  Nakamura, who has just started to move.

The referee is now at a count of two as Cena bends now to life Nakamura up, he pulls him to his feet, before rolling him over and onto the table. With his opponent exactly where he needs him to be, Cena's confidence grows, jumping up onto the table, he stands over Nakamura, almost as if he's wondering what to do next. He looks out around the arena, first to the ring, where the referee is, still counting the two men out, then to the audience nearest to him, he sees a group of fans with Nakamura merchandise, cheering on for their fallen hero, then almost instantly, his mind turns back to the man at his feet. Cena lowers himself down and lifts the dead weight of Nakamura, carefully placing him onto his shoulders before standing up straight again. There he stands, with Shinsuke in position for the Attitude Adjustment, and the entire arena calling for his head on a stick.

Michael Cole
This is it! John Cena is about to drive Nakamura right through this table!

Jerry Lawler
He doesn't have to do this! The referee is already at a count of five, this could end the same way Eric Young vs AJ Styles ended.

With Nakamura still firmly secured on his shoulders, Cena takes a couple of seconds before shuffling himself over to the edge of the table, as close to the barricade as he can get. With a rage filled scream, he launches Nakamura up and over his shoulders with perhaps more force than he's ever used before, hitting the Attitude Adjustment and sending Nakamura flying over the barricade nto the middle of a group of his supporters in the crowd. Nakamura lands in the middle of five men who all fall back to the ground from the impact, as Nakamura is left unconscious on the floor of the arena.

The Referee
SEVEN!

Cena realises how close the referee is to counting him out, he looks out to the chaos he's just caused in the crowd, before jumping down off the announcers table and sliding into the ring just as the referee counts to nine. The audience are booing heavily as the referee counts to ten and Cena stands victorious.

Jim Ross
What a disappointing end to such a great match.

Michael Cole
Disappointing? These fans got much closer to their hero than they could have ever anticipated, and that's all thanks to John Cena.

Cena's music continues to play as the reality kicks in, even though he won by count out,  John cena is still the World Heavyweight Champion. The referee walks up to him and hands him his championship, Cena grabs it in his hands and walks up to the ring ropes, looking out over them toward his contender who's now being attended to by the medical team. Cena holds his World Heavyweight Championship up and yells...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 HIAC13_Photo_245

John Cena
THE CHAMP IS STILL HERE!

…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..

The champion's eyes almost pop out of their sockets as the entrance music of CM Punk, the holder of the money in the bank briefcase, starts to play through the arena to a huge round of applause.

Jim Ross
BAH GAWD! IS THIS?!! IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS??

Jerry Lawler
CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk is about to cash in!!

Michael Cole
No! Not like this!

John Cena is panicking in the ring, he's looking out to the stage, waiting for Punk, and he's not left waiting long as CM Punk makes his appearance, walking out onto the stage, the briefcase in his grasp.

Jim Ross
It's happening!!

Jerry Lawler
This is great!!

Punk stops at the stage, he looks down to the ring at Cena, a smile comes across his face, he lifts his briefcase up high, and cheekily lifts his other hand, waving to the man in the ring, before breaking out into laughter.

Jim Ross
Wait... No!

Jerry Lawler
Come on Punk, please!

But Punk doesn't seem ready to give up his briefcase yet, but he sure has sent a message to the champion, he has the briefcase, he can strike at any time, he will be the champion, but it won't be tonight. Cena lifts his Title up in response to Punk, and the ending logos show up, signaling the end of the payperview, the two men continue to stare off as the feed cuts to black.

END SHOW

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3