Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive! After Kurt Angle's Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

XWL.com Exclusive! After Kurt Angle's Match Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive! After Kurt Angle's Match   XWL.com Exclusive! After Kurt Angle's Match Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:29 am

As Kurt Angle rest backstage after his epic debut match against Samoa Joe the Camera Man walks up to him asking him some questions.

[Camera Man]

Kurt? How do you feel after your debut match against the returning Samoa Joe? Also do you plan on competing for XWL gold soon?

XWL.com Exclusive! After Kurt Angle's Match Hqdefa10

[Kurt Angle]

I feel great. Yeah I lost my first match here tonight by a close one but that pushes me to work harder and not take any risk out there in that ring. Me and Samoa Joe go way back so I was happy to have a match tonight against him. I know he give a 100% in the ring just like I did. If I have a match against him again I can guarantee a win. To your next question yes I plan to go for gold soon. Mostly the XWL Championship. Since 2013 is almost over I will make 2014 my year. I would like a shot for the XWL Championship against Alberto Del Rio. That all I have to say about that.. Got to go!
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive! After Kurt Angle's Match
Page 1 of 1