Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013

Go down 
+13
#NOTSEME
Austin
DashingDJUrie
Stay✔
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Zack
Bang
P1
P.R Son
Adam
Liam
TheKrzyOne
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Breakd

Live from - Madison Square Garden, New York, New York XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Vhvw82t
Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arena for Matches: XWL Breakdown 2013
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 JlgwXhoXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 MwoKtnD

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 GHkPqotXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 2Of3r3T

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 X5BixLoXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 74Dmjwv

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 K6jDi5VXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 XtvDmlZ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 2WmWL2bXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 D8qBX4b

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 N68v66H

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 KRBEUZRXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 LD1zgYx

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 EQ6ep3BXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 2LgPqwc

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 NMQGO1cXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 UupHkkn

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 DTqGn1JXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 5wmF8RQ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 HYEwQ8aXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 VGEZSqT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 XKg0tiVXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 GgjJgVa

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 68XxiaiXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 76JfuWu

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Zo5tmnJXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 OLFkr60

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 IGBAjfvXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 9Odf8k6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 7ewWje1XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 XsuwhsQ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 C3sRnqxXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 A5WFcpy

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 FyKnrkCXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 T9c0bx4

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 35zUiZRXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 JyDd5qf

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 ZaLmgC7XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 CkqBLd7

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 0iWI1dFXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 QuHL5a2

Normal Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 L09CNNaXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 ObtIIDg

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Breakdown returns from a short commercial break and the titantron lights up to reveal the Rated R Superstar, Edge, standing by in the interview area.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Ma05jNg

The camera then zooms out to reveal Josh Mathews standing next to him with a microphone in his hand, ready for the interview to begin.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 XXbCTIH

[Josh Mathews]
First of all, I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions for the fans. Secondly, these past two weeks have been pretty confusing to most people. You made your return to the company and confronted Ted DiBiase, a man who you don't have the greatest history with and to the surprise of most people... You were actually nice to him, care to explain what exactly is going on?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Ilb1pKs

[Edge]
You want to know what's going on? I mean, you ask that as if there was some kind of plan that I had made before I returned that would lead to something big. Can't a man just make his return to the company and try to fix some burnt bridges in peace, without being bombarded with questions or being accused of being a fraud?

[Josh Mathews]
Well, typically... No. Usually there is always some sort of catch.

[Edge]
Keyword; usually. I'll admit, their usually is a catch to things like this but in my case, their is no catch. As much as one may hate to admit it, what I did a while back was out of jealousy. I was jealous that the fact that Ted managed to beat me in the Number One Contenders match. I was jealous that Ted was winning the World Heavyweight Championship when that was suppose to be me winning the championship, not Ted. I'm not trying to offend him, but after all the stuff I was put through with Cody, it was my time to win that championship.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 JGGwMCr

[Edge]
Adding the fact that I got injured in the match with Ted, things just weren't going so well for me. I was annoyed, I was angry that I was forced to sit on my couch while Ted got to go out there and perform each and every week. So, since Ted just won't accept my apology through words, actions are the next thing that I'll have to try in order to get forgiveness. Tonight, I got us booked in a tag team main event match against the well known Motorcity Machine Guns, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. We are going to go out there, and no matter how good of a team they will be, we are going to win. And who knows, maybe once we beat them, maybe they'd be willing to give us a round two with those tag team championships on the line.

Edge then stops as Josh Moves the microphone back over to him.

[Josh Mathews]
And what about the match that the two of you have at The Monster Bash. Cares to elaborate on that some?

[Edge]
What is there to say? It's just a match, Josh. If I win than that's great, if Ted wins than that is great too. I'm not going to go and let him win though, so don't think that. Big Johnny made this match to seem like some sort of grunge match when in reality, it's two friends who are catching up on old times. He might have tried to turn it into some final test for Ted, but I just look at it as a chance to make up for our last match and make sure the fans go happy this time. May it be with a Spear or a Silencer or whatever Ted may call that DDT of his, I'm sure people will leave happy.

Edge then leaves the scene as the interview comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Ed6UEyz

Kevin Steen
Hey fucktards, Kevin Steen here. Would say it is nice to see you but I would be lying. Anyway I am not going to go on and on about the same shit I have for weeks so I am going to get to the point. CM Punk, last week you came out and interrupted me like I expected and said alot of things about me. You came out a spewed some bullshit about me not being anywhere as good of you and me pretending to be the big bad wolf or some crap like that. Well your just wrong because I back up when I say I am going to hurt someone, ask AJ Styles, ask Cactus Jack, ask Miz because each and everyone of those felt the effects of what I can do when I say I am going to do it. Hell you know what why don't you go back and watch a few weeks ago when I beat your ass in this ring to win. Yeah I might of used a chair but I did what I said I do and thats fuck shit up. Lets go back further when I beat your straight edge ass in the parking lot, or when I came out here and dropped you on your head in front of your creepy fat friend.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 FD371fL

Kevin Steen
The thing is Punk you have done alot here in XWL, you have been champ, you have be Mr Controversial, you have proved you are one of the best in the world as you like to call yourself. But if you think you are my worst nightmare you are wrong and if you think that me not answering your challenge last week was me you sir, are dead wrong. Due to time constraints or so bullshit I was didn't get chance to give you an answer did I? I mean they wanted you to look better maybe but its fine because Punk I am not scared of you, far from it, if anything I am looking forward to facing you one on one in that ring again. So at Monsters Bash, I will face you. If you want a fight, I will kick your fucking ass, if you want to wrestle, I will so you how I fucking wrestle, whatever you want I will promise you I make sure you will remember who the hell I am Punk, I am not some lower card chump, maybe I will spare your career at Monsters Bash but maybe I won't but I will be the monster that will plague your dreams because you can dream of fighting back, getting back up but this monster can not be banished, this monster cannot be slain and this monster will fucking destroy you CM PUNK!!!!

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:00 pm

*We return from commercial break to see Randy Orton stood in the middle of the ring not looking at all happy as the crowd are mixed with their support towards him.*

Randy Orton
ENOUGH!

*Orton looks out to the surprised crowd with nothing but hatred in his eyes as his mind enters the place where only it can go.*

Randy Orton
I am sick and tired of having to come out here and explain myself to you people. I've spent the last few years of my life trying to entertain you, to give you something worth tuning in for... But all you ungrateful slobs do is throw it back in my face every damn time. I've had enough of it... No more will I compete for you, you don't deserve it... Consider this my final appearance on Breakdown... As a matter of fact, consider it my...

*With the theme of the ever psychotic Dean Ambrose interrupting Randy Orton before he could finish his thought, the live audience in attendance falls into a hate filled state, booing Ambrose before he's even made his presence felt in the evening. Orton looks on from inside the ring, walking towards the side closest the entrance ramp before leaning forward on the top rope, looking out to the stage. As Ambrose's theme continues to play throughout the arena, the expression on Orton's face grows more and more impatient as the seconds pass. Ambrose's theme begins to die down, causing the boos and jeers to cease for the time being as Orton's gaze remains fixed on the stage, awaiting the arrival of his new found rival.*

*Orton's impatience begins to slowly turn into anger as Ambrose doesn't seem to be coming out any time soon, which starts to infuriate Orton. He removes his weight from the top rope and takes a step back, raising the microphone up to his mouth to speak. Before he could, a small section of the crowd begins to boo and a split second before Orton could react, Ambrose as quickly hopped over the barricade and made his way into the ring, landing a stiff forearm shot to the back of Orton's exposed head, leveling The Viper. Ambrose's assault doesn't stop there and it seems that he's just getting started as he begins unloading hard rights to the back of Orton's head.*

*After many moments, the assault comes to a temporary end, allowing Ambrose to make it back to his feet, removing his jacket a second after, and tosses it aside. Orton slowly makes it on all fours while Ambrose begins to taunt Orton, using both his hands to motion to him, telling him to get up. Ambrose begins to shout less than friendly profanities towards The Viper, leaning in closer to shout them into his ear. Orton takes advantage of the opportunity and almost instantly makes it up off the canvas and hops into the air in an attempt to RKO Ambrose. When it seemed that Ambrose would get what he had coming to him after his actions last week, he's able to use his strength to push Orton off of him at the last possible second, narrowly avoiding falling to an RKO. Orton, however, is able to land on a knee, making it up to his feet almost instantly, and turns around to continue his counter attack on his rival, but Ambrose has other plans.*

*The second Orton turns around, he's dropped with a desperation lariat, courtesy of Dean Ambrose. While Orton tries to regain his composure, Ambrose is shown popping his neck while looking down at Orton with a stare filled with ill intent. His stoic expression remains on his face before he drops down to a knee and begins to pound the mat repeatedly, almost mocking Orton's mannerisms. Orton begins to shake the cobwebs from his head, unaware that Ambrose is just a few feet behind him, ready to strike. Orton makes it up to his feet and turns around into Ambrose jumping up off the canvas and into the air in an attempt to steal Orton's finishing maneuver, the RKO, for the second week in a row. Orton is having none of it as he sees it coming from a mile away. He wraps his arm around Ambrose's neck while he's in mid air and drops himself down to his knees, stretching Ambrose across his own back for his variation of a backbreaker.*

*The force of the move causes Ambrose to temporarily make it back to his feet, arching his back while trying to mask the pain, before dropping down to his knees and finally falling down to the canvas. Orton remains unscathed from the maneuver and does a swift one eighty, turning to face a fallen Dean Ambrose, who is still on the canvas, holding his back in pain. Orton's expression mirrors Ambrose's from a few moments ago before he begins to pound the mat repeatedly, almost as if he's showing Ambrose how it's done. Ambrose slowly sits up, not paying any attention to the sounds coming from behind him as he seems to be preoccupied with doing what he set out to do: Take out Randy Orton. Ambrose makes it up to a knee, causing Orton to cease his mat pounding to set himself up for the move that comes next: The RKO. Orton mocks Ambrose, who still has his back turned, by doing Ambrose's signature “gun” gesture with his hands, “shooting” him right after.*

*Ambrose makes it to his feet and quickly turns around, not allowing Orton to attempt another RKO, and instead swings his trusty lead pipe, that he retrieved from his boot, in an attempt to finish what Orton started. Orton anticipates the shot with the pipe and ducks, avoiding contact completely. With Ambrose wildly missing, he turns right into a picture perfect dropkick, courtesy of Randy Orton, sending him back to the canvas with the pipe rolling to the opposite end of the ring. Orton sees this and quickly picks it up while Ambrose scrambles back to his feet. A smirk comes across Orton's face, knowing that he is now in possession of Ambrose's signature weapon.*

*Orton takes a swing at a now standing Ambrose, but Ambrose is able to get his foot up just in time to kick it out of his hand. He follows up by positioning himself behind Orton while he took his focus off of Ambrose to look at the pipe flying out of his hand and locks both his arms behind him. Orton tries to escape Ambrose's grip but can't seem to. Ambrose uses his strength to lift Orton up into the air before slamming him down with a Hook and Ladder. It is now Ambrose that is retrieving his pipe from the far side of the ring before he begins to size up a slowly rising Randy Orton, who uses the rope for leverage. Orton makes it to his feet, giving Ambrose his cue to make a beeline towards The Viper. The pipe being held tightly in Ambrose's hand is swung with it's target being Orton's skull but it doesn't hit its mark as Orton is able turn Ambrose's momentum in his favor, landing a swift snap powerslam on his fellow psychotic wrestler. Ambrose arches his back up off the canvas as he has once again been outsmarted by Orton, who decides to kick the pipe aside while Ambrose rolls out to the apron in an attempt to gather his composure.*

*Before Ambrose can make it off the apron, Orton reaches through the ropes and takes a hold of Ambrose's hair, forcing him up to his feet before pulling him into the ring through the ropes, being perfectly set up for one of Orton's signature maneuvers. A smirk graces Orton's face as he's fully aware that he has Ambrose right where he wants him. Ambrose has other plans and Orton's delay on driving Ambrose's skull into the canvas comes back to haunt him. Ambrose is able to get himself out of the predicament that he's in and lands on his feet, lifting an unsuspecting Orton up onto his shoulders and turns his body at a ninety degree angle before dropping Orton to the mat with a Midnight Special. A small section of the audience misses it due to a monkey juggling seemingly having their attention. Ambrose is the first to hit their finishing maneuvers of the two and it seems that the momentum is clearly in his corner for the time being. Ambrose makes it back to his feet while Orton is shown holding his lower back, feeling the effects of the Midnight Special.*

*Ambrose backs himself into the furthest corner and looks at Orton with a gaze that has appeared in his eyes only when he plans on putting an end to something or someone. He drops down to his knees, measuring Orton up for what could only be the Knee Trembler. Orton begins to move around on the canvas, trying to finish this war that started between both men at Eye For An Eye, where Orton dropped Ambrose with an RKO following his victory over RVD. Ambrose raises his arm into the air in the shape of a gun, pointing it at his target in Randy Orton. A few seconds pass before Ambrose “pulls the trigger” and makes a beeline towards his potential victim. Orton is able to move away from Ambrose's knee, barely avoiding it, and sends Ambrose into the turnbuckle at full speed, causing him to stumble backwards after the collision.*

*This gives Orton a window of opportunity and positions himself behind a dazed Ambrose, lifting him up into the air and rotating himself, sending Ambrose to the canvas with an Olympic Slam. Orton drops down to a knee, almost getting a closer look at the damage that he's delivered to Ambrose after that maneuver. Ambrose slowly rises up to a seated position, causing Orton to move back a few inches to give himself some room to think about how he's going to proceed. He decides against pounding the mat again and begins to quietly stalk Ambrose, who drops back down to his side, as the move has seemingly taken more out of him than he thought, or it could just be a ploy to fool Orton into thinking that he's hurt. Regardless, Orton makes it up to his feet and is shown chomping at the bit, almost impatiently waiting for Ambrose to make it back to his feet. The task seems to be taking longer than Orton would like and almost like a bolt of lightning, the gears start to turn in his head.*

*It is now Orton that is backing himself into a corner, seeing as Ambrose tried to take him out with a Knee Trembler, Orton decides to return the favor by attempting a deadly maneuver of his known simply as The Punt. Orton takes a hold of both adjacent ropes on either side of him and begins to rock back and forth, waiting for Ambrose to make it to his knees. Almost as if right on cue, Ambrose is now in position, giving Orton the green light to make a beeline towards Ambrose. Just when it seemed that Ambrose's head was going to be kicked off of his shoulders, he rolls out of the way and avoids it. Orton, unlike Ambrose, stops himself from colliding from the turnbuckle but the second he turns around, he's dropped with an RKO, just like he was seven days ago.*

*Ambrose quickly bounces back up to his feet and once again begins to shout profanities towards Orton's seemingly lifeless body. He runs a hand through his hair before flipping Orton's body over to his stomach with his foot, setting him up perfectly for another Knee Trembler attempt. Ambrose walks back to the same turnbuckle he attempted this a few minutes ago and repeats the gestures, going through the motions that he usually does. Only this time is seems to be a bit different, Ambrose's arm remains outreached for a few moments longer that it normally is. The look in Ambrose's eyes seems to be more distant as opposed to a more calculating one. Almost as if the realization sets in, Ambrose slowly lowers his arm back down to his side, causing it to lose its shape after a moment.*

*Ambrose's gaze is replaced with a look filled with pure anger as he is now fully aware of what Orton tried to do to him. Orton tried to end his career with a single punt, his ace in the hole, but it backfired. Ambrose places both his hand on the ropes on either side of him, similar to how Orton usually does when setting up his deadly punt. He leans himself forward as far as his arms will allow before pulling himself back to the turnbuckle. He repeats this again as the expression etched in his face returns to a more stoic one but his hate filled eyes remain the same. Orton makes it up to his hands and knees as he tries to gather his surroundings, but before he could, Ambrose flies out of the corner turnbuckle and runs at Orton, nearly knocking his head off of his shoulders with The Punt, using another of Orton's moves against him. A hush falls over the arena as Orton lies lifeless on the canvas while Ambrose looks down at Orton with a smirk slowly forming on his face.*

*He remains looking down at another man that he's “victimized” and seems to be pleased by it. Ambrose drops down to a knee besides Orton before shouting, “That's what happens when you make me a target! That's what happens with you mess with Dean Ambrose!” Out of the corner of his eye, Ambrose spots his lead pipe sitting across the ring from him. He turns his attention to Orton for a second before shifting back to the pipe and begins to walk over to it. With the pipe now in his grasp, Ambrose walks back to Orton and lifts his head up off the canvas, forcing his lifeless body into a seated position. He places the pipe besides him before beginning to shout, “You made me do this, Randy! This is all your fault!” Ambrose raises his free hand up to Orton's face, already in the shape of a gun, and mouths, “Just another victim,” before putting the proverbial final nail in the coffin and “shoots” him. Ambrose follows up by picking the pipe back up and hitting him across the side of his head with it, releasing his grip on Orton, causing him to fall back onto the canvas with a thud.*

*Ambrose places the lead pipe back into his boot and rises up to his feet. He looks down at Orton one last time, almost as if he's paying his final respects, or lack thereof, to another man that he has added to his evergrowing list of people he's taken out. With Orton becoming his latest victim, Ambrose walks towards the ring ropes, dropping down to the canvas before rolling out of the ring through the bottom rope. He grabs his jacket and dusts it off before putting it back on and begins his ascension up the entrance ramp, not looking back at what he's done. An eerie hush remains in the arena as Ambrose disappears from sight, causing many members of the medical staff to run out and check on Orton. The last image shown is Orton begin placed on a stretcher before Breakdown fades into a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

*Breakdown cuts to the ringside area.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 XfwS7lO

[Jim Ross]
Ladies and gentlemen, earlier tonight The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels weighed in on the Unsanctioned Match scheduled for The Monsters Bash against his former long-time friend Triple H who recently turned his back on him.  Our broadcast colleagues managed to catch up with The Game a short while ago to get his response.

*Video footage begins to play.  Triple H is shown sat alone in a chair, backstage somewhere.  He appears to be deep in thought.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 ReKfBI

[Interviewer]
Uh... Triple H?  Can we get your response to what Shawn Michaels said earlier tonight, or is now not a good time?...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 FHRrrK

[Triple H]
Is now not a good time?  When is it ever a good time to be interrupted by annoying interviewers?

[Interviewer]
I'm sorry... it just didn't look like you were doing much...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Ui12Qi

[Triple H]
Not doing much?  Let me tell you something...  I'm sitting here, preparing myself mentally and emotionally for what I have to go through at The Monster Bash.  How would you feel knowing that you have to be the one to physically incapacitate your best friend to the point where they can no longer walk?  Because that's what I need to do Shawn in our match-up.  It's the only way I can stop him from competing any more and embarrassing himself.  It's the only way I can preserve his legacy and stop Shawn from tarnishing his career.  But you wouldn't know the first thing about that though would you?  All you do is sit behind a camera all day going around asking pointless questions.  This isn't just another match.  This isn't like putting down a sick dog... this is my best friend.  I need to be prepared mentally for what needs to be done.  We're both going to get hurt, but I'm going to cripple Shawn, for his own good.  It might seem like a bad thing, but trust me it's for the best.  He might not realize it right now but years from now Shawn will be thanking me for putting an end to his career.  I guarantee it.

[Interviewer]
Shawn thinks you're delusional and says he's not ready to hang it up yet.  You've really upset him and at The Monster Bash he's promised to kick your teeth down your throat...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 KwGait

[Triple H]
I'm delusional?  I'm not the guy degrading myself every week with half-assed performances or by making some weird sitcom with Don West's misfits and that Swiss guy with the wig...  Shawn has lost it.  He's lost his mind and he's lost his sparkle in the ring.  It's time for his career to come to an end but he refuses to face that fact.  Shawn's in denial.  So it's my responsibility as his friend... his best friend... to do the right thing and make it happen.  I will do whatever it takes to make sure that after The Monster Bash, Shawn Michaels will never wrestle again.

[Interviewer]
And tonight you face off with your old adversary Mick Foley...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 T96eJe

[Triple H]
Mick and I have had many battles over the years.  He's won some, I've won some... but tonight, it's not about the victory for me.  I'm going into this match with the view that I'm stepping into the ring with Shawn.  Mick might look nothing like Shawn... heck, he's probably three times the size of him around the waist... but I'm going to use tonight as an opportunity... as a tune up if you will... to start planning how I'm going to end it for Shawn.  Disqualifications might be in effect tonight but I'm just as dangerous with my bare hands as I am with my sledgehammer.  Mick won't be walking out of the arena tonight.  That's all I have to say to you, so get out of my face.

[Interviewer]
Sorry to bother you...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 PVyhgB

*Triple H spins his chair around away from the interviewer.  He returns to his thoughts and looks off into the distance at nothing in particular.  You can see the cogs turning in his mind as the screen fades to black...*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 ZaLmgC7XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 CkqBLd7
*After a long back and forth match-up between these two veterans who have clashed swords on more than one occasion in the past, Triple H hits a sick knee facebuster, dazing the already bloodied Hardcore Legend before kicking him in the gut and hooking both his arms.*

[Jim Ross]
Pedigree!  Pedigree!  This one's over!

*As Foley's face hits the mat, The Game wastes little time in rolling him over and hooking his leg.*

3!

*Triple H has done it!*

*The Cerebral Assassin rises to his feet and brushes back his hair which is thick with his own blood before raising his arms in victory.*

[Jim Ross]
What a battle!  What a war!

[Michael Cole]
To steal from your playbook JR, I think this match as one heck of a slobber-knocker!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
I expected nothing more given the history these two have together.

*As the crowds boos rain down on Triple H, he suddenly gets an odd look in his eye.  The blood enhances this expression to a terrifying level, almost satanic.  He turns his attention to his defeated adversary and lifts him to his feet.*

Uh-oh this can't be good.

*He places Foley's head between his legs and slowly hooks both his arms.  The boos intensify and The Game smiles a sick grin before once again planting Foley into the canvas with another Pedigree.*

[Jim Ross]
Oh come on now!  Was that really necessary?  This match is over!  Mick is defenseless!

*The King Of Kings has not finished yet however, and again raises up the dead weight of Mrs Foley's baby boy.  Another Pedigree is delivered with as much venom as the last two.  Foley's bloodied face again meets the canvas with devastating effect.*

[Jim Ross]
Somebody stop this dammit!  This is wrong!

*This time, Triple H turns Foley over and sits him up.  He stands behind Foley who is off in la-la-land and beings landing hard right hands into the top of his head, over and over again, expanding the already sizeable wound on his forehead.  The blood seeps down Foley's body as the assault continues.*

I can't watch this...

*The onslaught of brutality seems never ending as The Game continues to land right hand after right hand, pounding the head of Foley until he's almost unrecognizable from all of the blood covering his facial features.  After what seems like an eternity, Triple H finally relents.  The ring, now a bloodbath, he stands amongst all of the crimson and over the carcass of his old enemy before delivering a DX chop as a final insult and message to his best friend Shawn Michaels.*

[Michael Cole]
Well... if this is a tune up for The Monster Bash... I'd hate to be in Shawn Michaels' shoes...

*There is a shocked silence as Triple H leaves without even looking back once.  EMTs rush past him down to the ring to tend to the fallen legend as the fans look on, stunned and sickened by what they just witnessed as the screen eventually fades to black...*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:17 pm

As the cameras start rolling backstage Madison Eagles is walking backstage still incensed over what happened after her defeat at the hands of Kaitlyn as an Interview approaches her stopping Madison in her path

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 1

Interviewer: Excuse me, Madison Eagles, if you don't mind could we get your thoughts on your loss to Kaitlyn earlier tonight? Surely that's a tough pill to swallow?

Madison puts her championship to one side on top of one of the moving cases behind her as she brushes her hair out of her face before answering the interviewers question

Madison Eagles: Tough? Why don't you tell me when a loss isn't hard to accept? I'm not OK with losing to anyone much less one of those Elimination Chamber losers, but the main thing is my title wasn't on the line and you know that if for whatever reason it was, then we wouldn't we talking about me losing to Kaitlyn, we'd be talking about successful title defence number 2 for Madison Eagles over the former greatest Diva's champion and a woman I've beat on numerous occasions before and IF she manages to win at Monster Bash a woman that I will beat again.

Interviewer: Speaking of The Monster Bash what are your thoughts regarding what happened out there tonight after your match?

Still bemused at what happened Madison quickly gets quite angered towards the question clearly feeling wronged by

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 7

Madison Eagles: What happened? Yeah that's a good question, what DID happen out there? Who on earth decided to make Mickie James vs. Madison Eagles official? She doesn't even belong in the same locker room as me let alone the same ring, and to make it worse my titles on the line? My Diva's championship? You've got to be kidding me. It's a good job we have new owners because I have no doubt whoever made that call won't be around much longer!

Madison turns around briefly picking her title back up and placing it over her shoulder before turning back around still answering the question

Madison Eagles: Mickie James? Seriously? What's she ever done to deserve a shot at my championship? It's a disgrace to me and it's a disgrace to my title, and to be completely honest a complete waste of my time. I am the Diva's champion what the hell have I ever done to deserve to be treated like this? I should be treated with the respect that everybody knows that I deserve and at The Monster Bash I WILL take that respect for my won when I remain the Diva's champion and I beat Mickie James right in the middle of the ring in front of ALL of her adoring fans, and there's not a thing that she can do about it.

She adjusts her championship slightly getting it in a slightly better view

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 4

Madison Eagles: This is a sight that you need to get to used too the Diva's title on my shoulder with every other Diva nipping at my heels all begging that they're the next in line to get beat by me live on pay-per-view for MY title. I am the number one Diva around and I have the belt to prove it, Mickie James is nothing to me and the Diva's title might as well mean nothing to her because she'll never get her hands on it again!

Upon that note Eagles walks off in a huff as Breakdown fades out to a video package of XWL Superstar Antonio Cesaro

Back to top Go down
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:43 pm

KOFI KINGSTON RETURNS TO XWL
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 2WmWL2bXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 D8qBX4b

brie bella wins.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 K6jDi5VXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 XtvDmlZ

Posting because Stay isn't home and Liam's laptop hates him.

Torrie picks up the victory following her own variation of the Bella Buster
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 C3sRnqxXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 A5WFcpy

Winner following a Very European Uppercut, Antonio Cesaro.

As the referee rings the bell the theme of the victor starts to play through the arena as the crowd start to boo the surprise outcome

When the referee raises Antonio Cesaro's hand , Cesaro walks over the the side of the ring and requests a microphone to be handed to him, then as Roberts' gives him a mic Cesaro walks back over to the middle of the ring as his theme quickly fades out to be replaced by boo's from the crowd

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Dbk3MBP

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 5ORZGeh You people cannot sit there and pretend that that did not just happen. In your most famous arena I just pinned your World Heavyweight Champion proving once again that I am superior to every single one of you and you can look at your champion from a prime example of that. It cannot be denied any longer, nor should it ever of been, I am the most dominating superstar in this ring that you have ever seen and even your puny! Weak!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 PdFjnyHPathétique.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 L05CGle Rührend.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 GZk051n Patetico.

With Cesaro rattling off his insults in his different languages the boos from the Garden crowd intensify as the Swiss native stands proudly in the ring

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Pathetic champion is powerless to deny it, so I want you people to recognise that before your eyes right now is the fastest rising star in XWL today, the pound for pound strongest man to ever step foot into an XWL ring, the Very European Antonio Cesaro! You should be standing up right now and applauding me! I just beat your champion! Your champion should not be going out with a whimper, you should have a champion that you can all be proud of, a champion to look up too, and that champion should be me.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 UzJxVG5

Antonio raises his arms as the crowd continue to boo him as he quickly starts to berate the fans trying to correct their misguided behaviour

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Boo? No no, you do not boo me, you praise me, you look at me and say that is the man that I want to one day be but never quite get to my level, you watch on as I, Antonio Cesaro take every opportunity that is given to me, I am a man refocused, with new drive and one goal in mind and that is to take everything to is offered to me, be it the United States championship, Intercontinental championship or even another chance to defeat your World Champion one more time and give you people a champion to be proud of and a role model that your children will not be ashamed of, unlike every one of you. So please I encourage you at this moment in time to put your hand over your heart and say after me in a pledge of allegiance if you will. "I pledge to stop being so fat, to stop being so lazy and ignorant, to stop being so American, and be more like the Swiss Sensation, Antonio Cesaro..."

With the crowd forming against him a "USA, USA, USA" chant starts in the crowd forcing Cesaro to come to a stop in his pledge as he clearly starts to get frustrated at the fans taking the gloss off his big win

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 5ORZGeh No! Stop your insolence booing and show some respect, this is no time for your stupid pride, this is not the time for booing, and this is not the time to be stuffing your face with whatever the latest calorie filled abomination to the human pallet wheeled out in one for your fast food trucks. This is the time to rid your lives of such weaknesses and start to mould yourselves after me! If I didn't know any better I would swear that you people were happy to live in bliss and turn your backs on reality and coast on by in your lazy-boy recliners with a beer in one hand and a remote in the other.

Upon mentioning a somewhat cosy lifestyle a section of the crowd pop, possibly remembering their days activities thanks to Antonio Cesaro

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 8T7x5OM

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Sure go ahead cheer that, that is typical of you all because the entire world is laughing at you! I am presenting you with a golden opportunity to better your country, to better your lives, but no you do not want that, so you leave me no choice, I will show you all week in week out exactly why your ignorance will get you nowhere as I take your world by storm and I defeat American after American after American until there is none left to beat and force you all to turn around and wake up from your coma and join me in the real world and we can rebuild this country. You have me wrong, I do not hate America, I have said that time and time again, Antonio Cesaro is Über American, I believe in this country, I am proud to be an American citizen, I am just not proud that you people continue to ruin America just that bit more as each day goes by. You pride yourselves on freedom of speech and yet you boo me for the words that I speak, you boo me for saying the truth, because you cannot take my truth you can only take lies and convenience and then you complain that you are lied too and you want the truth. Antonio Cesaro speaks the truth, and the truth is I cannot be stopped, I cannot be halted, I cannot be denied my rightful passage onto greatness and I have been given the green light to do whatever I please to get there, and I beg somebody to try and stop me because you will fail miserably!

When Cesaro finishes speaking he drops his microphone onto the floor as his music starts to play again

Cesaro raises his arms up above his head once more time before exiting the ring as Breakdown heads to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Normal Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 L09CNNaXWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 ObtIIDg

DiBiase connects with The Silencer and the crowd begins to go wild as Ted begins to take control of the match. He begins to make his way back over to Shelley to cover him when a theme begins to play throughout the arena.

The crowd erupts in a mixed reaction and the look on Ted's face changes faster then a lion on its hunt for its next prey as he looks to the stage to see Edge's signature smoke filling the very top of it. Ted approaches the ropes closest to the ramp and leans against them and not even seconds later, Edge makes his way out from the back sporting his signature ring gear as if he was ready to finally come out here and compete. Ted looks on and could be heard shouting "What are you doing to Edge" who seems completely unfazed by Ted as he makes his way to each side of the stage, pointing out to some of his Edgeheads in attendance.

[Jim Ross]
What is Edge doing!? Ted could use some help right about now!

[Jerry Lawler]
You're not kidding, he's been facing a handicap match! Where has Edge even been?!

Edge returns back to the middle of the stage and he begins to make his way down the ramp, skipping his usual taunt in the middle of the ramp as he looks focused on heading to the ring and right before he starts to make a dash to the ring, he stops and looks over at a fan who is seen sporting an Edge shirt! Edge holds up a finger to Ted and says "One second" before heading over to the fan, posing for a picture with them as the anger in Ted seems to be growing even more and more. Edge finishes his picture, but a second too late because Ted had grown tired of his games and turned around to continue the match on his own....only to swing a miss with a clothesline, getting caught by Alex Shelley's take on "White Noise" and a quick cover follows

1!

2!

3!

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin get the win over Ted DiBiase and Edge! Edge didn't seem to realize Ted was getting pinned as he looks on to see The Guns getting to their feet and having their hands raised into the air. Ted quickly gets onto his knees and his face is red as fire as he turns his attention to Edge who looks to be acting surprised that Ted just got pinned. The last thing we see is The Guns celebrating their win as Edge is seen in the background shrugging his shoulders as he backs his way up the ramp. The screen then fades to black with the XWL Logo appearing in the corner of the screen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 9/29/2013 - 10/6/2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2