Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Rob Van Dam Available!

Go down 
+5
Shug
Adam
TheKrzyOne
P1
Austin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

As our policy states we're to inform the league of all new availabilities and so this post is to let everyone know that Rob van Dam is now free again, if anyone wants him then please say so in this thread. Once the first person has expressed interest, if there is anyone else that would like him within the following twenty four hours then it'll come down to test promos.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:35 pm

The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
I'll be honest with you here, I like you Matt, you used to be such a great member....but and I really wish you'd actually realize this. When we do things like make you wait or want you to think, instead of being stubborn and not actually thinking, and having a one track mind on these things and saying your'e thinking....like when we made you wait on Jeff and you didn't think at all and it showed when you dropped him and got bored like you did. You just need to look at who you have interest in, who you like in matches, who you'd wanna promo as....but not just in the beginning, but for a longer term period because at this rate you're just wasting your time doing all these promos that never go anywhere because you switch them before anything can come of it. You had such potential when you first joined and I wish you'd just find people you'll stick as so you can progress instead of whatever now is.
I get that. I'm just saying that I know that I don't want to be Striker for a long time is all. Like you're telling me to be Striker even though I know that he won't last. The only good part about him is being able to do interviews, but like I said before I don't have time to keep up with promos. I'm sorry about picking him up without thinking that over. RVD on the other hand, after watching a lot of his promos, seems like the kind of character that would be good for me.
So tell ya what, at least and I mean it this time....not one track mind thinking where you don't consider the pros and cons...I mean actually think over the RVD thing. If you want him still after that express interest next Sunday. Now should anyone else express interest before then (which I don't think they would) you can express interest during the 24 hour period. How about that? If you want to drop Striker now that's fine, but picking up someone else without actually weighing the possibilities with the issues you've had switching in the past we just feel you need to be sure or as sure as you can be this time.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:36 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
I'll be honest with you here, I like you Matt, you used to be such a great member....but and I really wish you'd actually realize this. When we do things like make you wait or want you to think, instead of being stubborn and not actually thinking, and having a one track mind on these things and saying your'e thinking....like when we made you wait on Jeff and you didn't think at all and it showed when you dropped him and got bored like you did. You just need to look at who you have interest in, who you like in matches, who you'd wanna promo as....but not just in the beginning, but for a longer term period because at this rate you're just wasting your time doing all these promos that never go anywhere because you switch them before anything can come of it. You had such potential when you first joined and I wish you'd just find people you'll stick as so you can progress instead of whatever now is.
I get that. I'm just saying that I know that I don't want to be Striker for a long time is all. Like you're telling me to be Striker even though I know that he won't last. The only good part about him is being able to do interviews, but like I said before I don't have time to keep up with promos. I'm sorry about picking him up without thinking that over. RVD on the other hand, after watching a lot of his promos, seems like the kind of character that would be good for me.
So tell ya what, at least and I mean it this time....not one track mind thinking where you don't consider the pros and cons...I mean actually think over the RVD thing. If you want him still after that express interest next Sunday. Now should anyone else express interest before then (which I don't think they would) you can express interest during the 24 hour period. How about that? If you want to drop Striker now that's fine, but picking up someone else without actually weighing the possibilities with the issues you've had switching in the past we just feel you need to be sure or as sure as you can be this time.
deal
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 pm

The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
deal
and sorry about switching before. And putting interest in RVD so fast. I just don't go on the site as much, some times am away for more than 24 hours at a time. So wanted to get my interest in before too late
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:39 pm

The P1 wrote:
The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
deal
and sorry about switching before. And putting interest in RVD so fast. I just don't go on the site as much, some times am away for more than 24 hours at a time. So wanted to get my interest in before too late

It's understandable, not trying to be difficult with you it's just this is for your benefit too. So Striker is being dropped, yes?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 pm

I see both sides of this discussion... I get the fact Jerry wanted Striker for so long and now wants RVD, it does seem random but Jerry was asking me/krzy if he should be RVD a couple of days before he expressed interest. What I also don't get, is how every Jerry contract turns into a big deal whilst others who switch a lot don't. Most contracts now are just approved without anything said, even if its someone who switches alot, but so many of Jerrys contracts turn into some multi-page discussion about it.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
I see both sides of this discussion... I get the fact  Jerry wanted Striker for so long and now wants RVD, it does seem random but Jerry was asking me/krzy if he should be RVD a couple of days before he expressed interest. What I also don't get, is how every Jerry contract turns into a big deal whilst others who switch a lot don't. Most contracts now are just approved without anything said, even if its someone who switches alot,  but so many of Jerrys contracts turn into some multi-page discussion about it.

I appreciate you giving your take on this, but look back to when Matt wanted someone, you're like he'll stay him this time and you stuck your neck out so to speak and he dropped them fairly quick. Out of anyone else in the league Matt switches the most, that's a fact. Zack doesn't switch as much as him, and aside from those two there's really not someone who switches nearly as much. Matt mainly isn't an issue of his switching it's an issue of him seemingly switching to switch without putting a real thought into who he switches to. It's like when you were on about Eddie so much, we finally approved the dead thing, you got him....and it didn't last because you didn't actually try promos as him or put actual thought into it, was more so a one track mind thing you wanted him and just didn't consider both sides to it. That's his issue in almost every switch case.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:07 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
You guys are acting like Jerry, or anyone else, switching is physically harming you or personally effecting you. Dunno why you have to go around imposing rules and regulations on every little thing especially on something as insignificant as who a person can and can't use.
TheFilthParade wrote:
I see both sides of this discussion... I get the fact  Jerry wanted Striker for so long and now wants RVD, it does seem random but Jerry was asking me/krzy if he should be RVD a couple of days before he expressed interest. What I also don't get, is how every Jerry contract turns into a big deal whilst others who switch a lot don't. Most contracts now are just approved without anything said, even if its someone who switches alot,  but so many of Jerrys contracts turn into some multi-page discussion about it.

<3 WSA
Back to top Go down
Red Dead is back
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:02 am

If he wants to switch let him switch. For fuck sake. And if you are really being annoyed by it just don't give him any type of push in till he stays as a guy longer then 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 am

Red Dead is back wrote:
If he wants to switch let him switch. For fuck sake. And if you are really being annoyed by it just don't give him any type of push in till he stays as a guy longer then 3 weeks.
Seriously, why do you keep wasting your time coming back here, ewantu?
Back to top Go down
Red Dead is back
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 am

Dash wrote:
Red Dead is back wrote:
Seriously, why do you keep wasting your time coming back here, ewantu?
I'm not ewantu. I'm Red Dead.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:56 am

one more week and 23 hours....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Dam Available!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: