Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Rob Van Dam Available!

Go down 
+5
Shug
Adam
TheKrzyOne
P1
Austin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Rob Van Dam Available! Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 am

As our policy states we're to inform the league of all new availabilities and so this post is to let everyone know that Rob van Dam is now free again, if anyone wants him then please say so in this thread. Once the first person has expressed interest, if there is anyone else that would like him within the following twenty four hours then it'll come down to test promos.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Sorry Zack. Gotta get the spotlight back. Interest.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 pm

The P1 wrote:

Just wondering... But do you actually want him or do you just want to switch just to switch? You've been saying that you've wanted Striker for months and now you took him. Just the other day you said you weren't dropping Ryback ever so that is why I am asking.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:01 pm

He just found out The WSA isn't still a thing and is dropping Ryback.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Just wondering... But do you actually want him or do you just want to switch just to switch? You've been saying that you've wanted Striker for months and now you took him. Just the other day you said you weren't dropping Ryback ever so that is why I am asking.
dropping Striker for him if I get him. Striker will have to wait. The time isn't right. One day...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 am

The P1 wrote:
dropping Striker for him if I get him. Striker will have to wait. The time isn't right. One day...
Drop him for the sake of everyone's screencaps us flag
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 pm

The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
It was talked over and admins came to a mutual agreement that we won't be accepting your interest. You just took Matt Striker not even a week ago and not only that, you have never even thrown RVD's name around despite him being free A LOT these past couple of months. Clearly it's just a switch to switch and it's only his newly available status that has you wanting him. You continually expressed interest in wanting Matt Striker, may it be in the chat or that one superstar thread and now you have him, so stay as him.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Love it.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
It was talked over and admins came to a mutual agreement that we won't be accepting your interest. You just took Matt Striker not even a week ago and not only that, you have never even thrown RVD's name around despite him being free A LOT these past couple of months. Clearly it's just a switch to switch and it's only his newly available status that has you wanting him. You continually expressed interest in wanting Matt Striker, may it be in the chat or that one superstar thread and now you have him, so stay as him.
why has this not happened when Zack tried to switch a million times?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:04 pm

The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:

Because at least he actually holds onto them longer than a week. He also doesn't usually bug us to be one person for ages, then drop them the same week he picks them up.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:07 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Because at least he actually holds onto them longer than a week. He also doesn't usually bug us to be one person for ages, then drop them the same week he picks them up.
He doesn't have to cause he never gets banned from switching or being 2 people or dropping or whatever it is going to be next.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Plus you don't have to name drop people to be interested in them.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:11 pm

The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
He doesn't have to cause he never gets banned from switching or being 2 people or dropping or whatever it is going to be next.
You're not banned, they wanted to ban you, we're just declining this because we have that right. You never shut up about wanting Striker, you finally got approved as him, you clearly wanted him or so you said, so you're him. I suggest you give this run as him longer than less than seven days. Your issue is you switch for no reason at all other than to switch. You don't put any thought into these switches and that is why they never last, I'm sorry but you can't just keep mindlessly switching you need to start actually making decisions you'll keep because out of everyone, even Zack, you still take the cake when it comes to switches.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

The P1 wrote:
Plus you don't have to name drop people to be interested in them.
Considering you name drop every single person you usually end up switching to, I'd say for your case that does seem logical.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
You're not banned, they wanted to ban you, we're just declining this because we have that right. You never shut up about wanting Striker, you finally got approved as him, you clearly wanted him or so you said, so you're him. I suggest you give this run as him longer than less than seven days. Your issue is you switch for no reason at all other than to switch. You don't put any thought into these switches and that is why they never last, I'm sorry but you can't just keep mindlessly switching you need to start actually making decisions you'll keep because out of everyone, even Zack, you still take the cake when it comes to switches.
What if I do a test promo for Van Dam. It's not like anyone else has expressed interest.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Can't you just make a switch rule? Instead of making rules up out of no where whenever I try to switch?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:15 pm

The problem with your switches, and every one in the past, you do a promo or two as them, then switch, so apparently doing just a test promo isn't enough to give you an idea of if you actually want to be in the league as them because that never does anything. You'll say you want them, do that initial early excitement period of promos, and then after that you get bored and switch.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
The problem with your switches, and every one in the past, you do a promo or two as them, then switch, so apparently doing just a test promo isn't enough to give you an idea of if you actually want to be in the league as them because that never does anything. You'll say you want them, do that initial early excitement period of promos, and then after that  you get bored and switch.
I've been Cannon, Angle, Kendrick, and Hardy for a decent amount of time. And The Ryback kinda. I admit. Striker was one of those switches that you were just talking about up there ^. I wanted to be him back when I was reading other promos and active and stuff so I could do interviews and stuff. But I don't have time for that I realize.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:19 pm

The P1 wrote:
Can't you just make a switch rule? Instead of making rules up out of no where whenever I try to switch?
No one is making up rules, we have the right to decline any contract. Switch rules are stupid, stopping or limiting switches does nothing but hinder people's morale because they won't do anything if they can't switch. You just got Striker after NEVER shutting up about wanting him and even on some cases you said you'd "NEVER" switch him if you got him, we're not making you "never" switch but we do feel like you should give this run a lot longer than seven days.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:22 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
The P1 wrote:
No one is making up rules, we have the right to decline any contract. Switch rules are stupid, stopping or limiting switches does nothing but hinder people's morale because they won't do anything if they can't switch. You just got Striker after NEVER shutting up about wanting him and even on some cases you said you'd "NEVER" switch him if you got him, we're not making you "never" switch but we do feel like you should give this run a lot longer than seven days.
I wanted to be him back when I was reading other promos and active and stuff so I could do interviews and stuff. But I don't have time for that I realize. This time when I picked him I didn't say anything about never switching him or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:27 pm

I'll be honest with you here, I like you Matt, you used to be such a great member....but and I really wish you'd actually realize this. When we do things like make you wait or want you to think, instead of being stubborn and not actually thinking, and having a one track mind on these things and saying your'e thinking....like when we made you wait on Jeff and you didn't think at all and it showed when you dropped him and got bored like you did. You just need to look at who you have interest in, who you like in matches, who you'd wanna promo as....but not just in the beginning, but for a longer term period because at this rate you're just wasting your time doing all these promos that never go anywhere because you switch them before anything can come of it. You had such potential when you first joined and I wish you'd just find people you'll stick as so you can progress instead of whatever now is.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:27 pm

You guys are acting like Jerry, or anyone else, switching is physically harming you or personally effecting you. Dunno why you have to go around imposing rules and regulations on every little thing especially on something as insignificant as who a person can and can't use.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
You guys are acting like Jerry, or anyone else, switching is physically harming you or personally effecting you. Dunno why you have to go around imposing rules and regulations on every little thing especially on something as insignificant as who a person can and can't use.
You're entitled to feel how you feel and I respect what you think, but you're not the one that has to deal with this all the time, it's annoying because he never puts thought into these switches so he'll actually last so not only is he making keeping the roster up to date an issue when he switches, especially switches so close together...he's taking people that others might have that he won't stick as. No one should switch this much, it's ridiculous and a waste of his time and effort that could be better served if he would actually last as who he takes.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
I'll be honest with you here, I like you Matt, you used to be such a great member....but and I really wish you'd actually realize this. When we do things like make you wait or want you to think, instead of being stubborn and not actually thinking, and having a one track mind on these things and saying your'e thinking....like when we made you wait on Jeff and you didn't think at all and it showed when you dropped him and got bored like you did. You just need to look at who you have interest in, who you like in matches, who you'd wanna promo as....but not just in the beginning, but for a longer term period because at this rate you're just wasting your time doing all these promos that never go anywhere because you switch them before anything can come of it. You had such potential when you first joined and I wish you'd just find people you'll stick as so you can progress instead of whatever now is.
I get that. I'm just saying that I know that I don't want to be Striker for a long time is all. Like you're telling me to be Striker even though I know that he won't last. The only good part about him is being able to do interviews, but like I said before I don't have time to keep up with promos. I'm sorry about picking him up without thinking that over. RVD on the other hand, after watching a lot of his promos, seems like the kind of character that would be good for me.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
You're entitled to feel how you feel and I respect what you think, but you're not the one that has to deal with this all the time, it's annoying because he never puts thought into these switches so he'll actually last so not only is he making keeping the roster up to date an issue when he switches, especially switches so close together...he's taking people that others might have that he won't stick as. No one should switch this much, it's ridiculous and a waste of his time and effort that could be better served if he would actually last as who he takes.
But it's Matt Striker. No one else will want him. And no one else has expressed interest in RVD yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Dam Available!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: