Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Damien Sandow's petition signing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Damien Sandow's petition signing.  Empty
PostSubject: Damien Sandow's petition signing.    Damien Sandow's petition signing.  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm

XWL's one and only program returns from a brief stint of video packages (not so brief, actually) and we see none other than our Intellectual Savior stationed in what appears to be the backstage area. Damien is walking about and has some papers in his hands that we can assume to be the petition forms. He walks up to a locker room with a nameplate "The Ryback"

[Damien Sandow] Excuse me, but perhaps I could interest you in a contract of mutual agreement?

"The" Ryback What do you want.

[Damien Sandow] In my possession is a contract to banish Randy Orton from the entirety of this company. If you place your name on this line, then there's a large chance he'll be removed; permanently.

"The" Ryback I don't like you Sandow, but I'll do this because of what he did to me... Feed me the papers!

Damien Sandow, with a bit of a disgusted look over that statement, hands Ryback the papers and he signs them. Sandow then skedaddles out of that room as quick as possible.

[Damien Sandow] Thankfully I'll never have to speak to that foolish, dimwitted, freak again.

Sandow says that as he just left the room and now he walks down the hallway. He bumps into Austin Aries while he had his head turned and Damien Sandow drops the papers. He quickly picks them up before looking up to see who he bumped into.

[Damien Sandow] How dare you? You've practically destroyed my set of documents!

[Austin Aries]
Sorry, man. I've been looking for you all over. I heard you were looking for signatures for a peition to remove Randy Orton from XWL. After what he did to me earlier this year, I'd be more than happy to sign that. So how about we gather all of these papers up so we can get my signature jotted down, huh? Then after that you can head over to my locker room and have Mike and Bobby sign as well.

[Damien Sandow] Perhaps you're onto something. We must set ourselves aside and deal strictly with business.

[Austin Aries]
Exactly!

[Damien Sandow] We both truly believe Randy Orton is a menace and must be dealt with accordingly, correct? Well, sign your name and all will be done.

[Austin Aries]
The sooner he is gone from this company, the better.

Aries signs the paper and then engages in a brief staredown with Damien Sandow before Sandow walks past him and moves on to the next locker room. The camera doesn't show the nameplate, but Damien Sandow just walks inside. Inside we see a, uh, a man. Yeah, a man.

[Damien Sandow] You, Randy Orton put an end to your... pathetic... career. It serves justice to you for having almost endangered my own affairs by standing in my path. However, we musn't fight for we come to unite in a common cause; to remove the blemish from XWL's history categorized as Randall Keith Orton.

The camera shows Carlito and he responds. Carlito is heavily bandaged and clearly couldn't return to wrestling.

[Carlito] I don't like you either Sandow, but getting rid of Randy Orton? Now that's cool!

[Damien Sandow] Indeed.

Damien hands him the papers and Carlito signs them, but he makes note to not let Sandow think he's totally on his side.

[Carlito] But Sandow, if I ever, ever, recover from this injury, I won't forget that you were part of the reason I ended up here.

[Damien Sandow] Whatever comforts you as you support my cause.

Damien Sandow exits Carlito's locker room and Melina walks up to him with a peition of her own.

[Melina]
Hey there sandow. I' see you have your own petition there. I was wondering if you could maybe sign mine so Amazing Red will be the sixth man to enter the Elimination Chamber in place of CM Punk or Kevin Steen. If you do, I'll more than happily sign yours, I've never really been a fan of Randy's anyway, it's no skin off my back if he's fired.

[Damien Sandow] Ah, then you'd be delighted to sign my papers.

[Melina][b]
As long as you sign mine of course.

[b][Damien Sandow]
Fair enough. You you seem to be a fine young lady, but here you are. And just place your name underneath the last one.

[Melina][b]
Of course.

[b]Melina signs the paper and hands it back to Damien Sandow. Sandow takes the paper and walks away as Melina looks on dumbfounded, yelling at Sandow to return to sign hers, but he completely ignores her and walks away around the corner.

We don't hear from Sandow for a couple seconds as the camera pans around the corner to show Sandow down on the floor with a crazy, relentless Randy Orton mounted on top of him, delivering vicious strikes to Sandow's face area. After connecting with a barrage of strikes, Orton stands up and steps away from Sandow, who takes that moment to try and crawl away, but Orton stands on the back of his robe, preventing his escape. Sandow hurrily attempts to remove his robe but Randy quickly puts a stop to that as he lifts Sandow up with his left hand by the scruff of his neck and keeps a tight grip of sandow's Robe with his right. Orton sprints up to the wall closest to the parking lot and tosses Sandow into it with ease. Damien's back buckles as he falls sideways and to the floor from the impact of the crash. Sandow tries to regain his composure as Orton serveys his surroundings, he walks to the edge of the room and searches through the equipment, tossing chair after chair to the floor before finding what he was looking for. Orton's eyes light up, a huge sadistic smirk appears across his face as he lifts what appears to be a Kendo Stick up into the air. Sandow spies this from across the room and stumbles to his feet, rushing towards the exit of the arena. It doesn't take long for Randy to notice as he makes chase and the two men disappear through the door to the outside.

The fans are going crazy as they wait for the camera to follow the action. The camera's finally cut backstage where we see an exhausted Damien Sandow running in one direction, not looking back. He stops for a second to capture his breath just as Orton swoops in and smacks Sandow across his spine with one vicious swipe of the Kendo Stick. Sandow buckles to his knees and winces in pain as Orton swings the stick back and connects with another shot that sends Damien to the floor. With Sandow now crying in pain, Orton measures his prey as he raises the Kendo Stick high above his head and slams it down relentlessly, over and over again. Orton tosses the stick to the side and walks away from Sandow, back into the parking lot. Damien lets out a sigh of relief, counting himself lucky that the attack has ended, he lifts himself up to his knees. His relief doesn't last long though as Orton returns through the door with a Fire Extinguisher in his hands. Sandow places his hands out infront of him and begs Orton to show him some compassion, but Orton is having none of it, he lifts the fire extinguisher up and presses down the leaver, covering Sandow in foam. Sandow slips back to the ground as Randy continues to spray him, Sandow is covered from head to toe, Orton then proceeds to lift the exstinguisher up into the air before bringing it down against Sandow's spine. Sandow cringes and rolls over whincing in pain as Orton tosses the Fire Extinguisher to the wall.

Sandow is flat out on the floor, unable to get back up to his feet of his own accord. Orton lifts up his dead weight and grabs him by his neck, dragging him over towards one of the trucks. Sandow can barely stand up now as Orton smashes his head into the side of the truck and he falls back onto the floor. Orton wastes no time as he lifts him back up, lifts him into his arms and rams him into the side again. But this time Orton doesn't let go and continues to ram Sandow over and over until he drops him down to the ground. Sandow drags himself away slowly but surely as Orton kneels down by the truck and grabs what looks to be a crow bar. Sandow completely unaware of what's about to hit him continues to make his escape, but its soon thwarted as Orton grabs a chunkof his hair and pulls him back so that he's facing him. Orton smirks once more before smacking Sandow in the skull with the crowbar. Sandow slumps to the ground, Orton drops the bar and stands above his prey before heading back over and lifting Sandow up. Orton grabs hold of his head, holding his cheek and his neck, he shows his bloodied face to the camera before jumping up into the air and bringing Sandow down onto the hard, cement floor with a lightning fast RKO, knocking Sandow out. Orton now seeming pleased with his work heads over to the back of the truck, he lifts up the back door and heads back over to Sandow, lifting him up onto his shoulders, Orton carries him over to the truck and tosses him into the back. He lifts up his arms and pulls down the shutters to close the van. He starts looking around the van and finds what he was looking for, a padlock. He steps over to the back of the van and puts the padlock on, shutting it tight.

Randy Orton
Try to get rid of me? I'll get rid of you! Enjoy your trip...

Randy smiles, he smacks onto the back of the van before tossing the key into the distance. The segment comes to a close as Orton walks back into the arena.
Back to top Go down

Damien Sandow's petition signing.
Page 1 of 1