Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

melina/christina von eerie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
christina-von-eerie
New Talent
christina-von-eerie

melina/christina von eerie Empty
PostSubject: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

GamerTag: SarinaValentina06
Christina von eerie
Heel/Face: Heel
Schedule: whenever
melina/christina von eerie Tumblr_mgr80aa02ex_zps74a47d45

GamerTag: SarinaValentina06
melina
Heel/Face: Tweener
Schedule: Whenever

melina/christina von eerie Tumblr_maici2z_zps65735ba8
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Contract approved, since the Natalya member is unable to do their match this week because of not having their game, we could put you in a match with Lita if you like? The new card just began yesterday and you'd have until Sunday to get the match done and posted. If you'd like the match just lemme know which of your divas you'd like in the match.
Back to top Go down
christina-von-eerie
New Talent
christina-von-eerie

PostSubject: Re: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm

christina and that's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm

christina-von-eerie wrote:
christina and that's fine Smile

Awesome Christina Vs Lita it is, and please remember to follow the rules during your match this week, it is your first week so we're not expecting perfection just have fun. The lita member's profile is here https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/u341

and their GT is on the roster under the Redemption section, be sure to get in contact with them so you two can plan when to do your match. Just remember it's three finishers before the person going for the win can pin. That means you do two (not in a row but spaced out by a few moves because otherwise it's just counted as one) then if you do one more you can pin off that third finisher. You can only win off of finishers so please make sure you follow that rule and we hope you find XWL to your liking.
Back to top Go down
christina-von-eerie
New Talent
christina-von-eerie

PostSubject: Re: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:52 pm

i know i read the rules :p

and i'm not fighting them tho i kinda find it odd first thing needs to be a taunt lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm

christina-von-eerie wrote:
i know i read the rules :p

and i'm not fighting them tho i kinda find it odd first thing needs to be a taunt lol

It's just so the match can sync up, usually it can start off a bit laggy due to the servers so we just have them start off with a taunt and lock up so everything runs smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: melina/christina von eerie   melina/christina von eerie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

melina/christina von eerie
Page 1 of 1