Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .

Go down 
+4
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
Pats
Stay✔
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Empty
PostSubject: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

As the title says, Edge has now been applied for. So if anyone else wants him, you have 24 hours to post here to say you want him.

If nobody does within that time, then Karny will be Edge. if Someone does, test promos will be required.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:40 pm

I would like to apply and send in a test promo for Edge. I love ya Karny I'll still be keeping Rollins and doing our feud but Edge is one of my favorites and I can't pass this up. us flag
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Clearly not favourite enough to pick him up in the past couple of months he's been free.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:52 pm

The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
Clearly not favourite enough to pick him up in the past couple of months he's been free.

Would have known he was free if this thread was made back then.

Edit: By this I mean one of those "(insert huge name here) is available!" threads that ET always makes.

Last edited by Pats on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:55 pm

or you could just look at the list and not rely on admins to do everything for you.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

or you could just look at the list and not rely on admins to do everything for you.

Most of the time (except for Dave) it seems I have to do YOUR work. I.E. booking a card etc. God forbid we have more than 2 active admins
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Pats wrote:

Most of the time (except for Dave) it seems I have to do YOUR work. I.E. booking a card etc. God forbid we have more than 2 active admins

Oh god tell me you didn't just say that....

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Pats wrote:

Most of the time? Get off your high horse, you booked once and done nothing else for the league,ever. There's quite a lot more than 2 active admins, which is clear when we all book and decide stuff.

You help once and think you're more active than rest of the admins? Ewantu was more helpful to this league than you will ever be.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:02 pm

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . 345-73
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Pats wrote:

Most of the time? Get off your high horse, you booked once and done nothing else for the league,ever. There's quite a lot more than 2 active admins, which is clear when we all book and decide stuff.

You help once and think you're more active than rest of the admins? Ewantu was more helpful to this league than you will ever be.

At least Pats promos, compared to ewantu. They're not the worlds greatest, but at least he tries. So to say ewantu was more helpful than Pats is idiotic.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

At least Pats promos, compared to ewantu. They're not the worlds greatest, but at least he tries. So to say ewantu was more helpful than Pats is idiotic.

Almost as idiotic as most of your promos? :ass:
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

At least I promo mostly every week. If you didn't have to promo to keep Triple H, you wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

At least I promo mostly every week. If you didn't have to promo to keep Triple H, you wouldn't.

But I would and did for a whole year, your point is invalid.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm

This is such a terrible time for Skype to show everyone offline because of a stupid power surge....
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

Almost as invalid as your argument about Pats being less helpful than ewantu, right?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

Almost as invalid as your argument about Pats being less helpful than ewantu, right?

That's not an argument, that's an opinion. But you wouldn't know about them, with your crowd following and all.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

That's not an argument, that's an opinion. But you wouldn't know about them, with your crowd following and all.

lmao, what? What I say is my opinion, no "crowd following" bullshit. I fucking said Pats is helpful, and I've hated Pats for nearly two years.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

lmao, what? What I say is my opinion, no "crowd following" bullshit. I fucking said Pats is helpful, and I've hated Pats for nearly two years.

:please: Everyone knows you just say what you think will make you more popular, always have and always will.

plz dont do a rant on me and follow it up with #heel, I couldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

:please: Everyone knows you just say what you think will make you more popular, always have and always will.

No, I'll just say that you don't deserve to be an admin and there's 5-6 people who'd do a much better job with the spot than you ever would.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

No, I'll just say that you don't deserve to be an admin and there's 5-6 people who'd do a much better job with the spot than you ever would.

I'd guess you think you're one of them people right? :please:

You do know that nobody cares what you think? Just checking.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Everyone wants fired tonight, just as I get the roster updated too, dammit all.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Zack wrote:
Pats wrote:

Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.

I could prove you wrong easy enough right now, but you're not worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:27 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Everyone wants fired tonight, just as I get the roster updated too, dammit all.

Do it :heyman:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next