An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy 6/18/2018-6/25/2018
Yesterday at 5:00 pm by MangoTango

» XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by MangoTango

» Any Man With Two Hands...
Yesterday at 11:54 am by P.R Son

» Purchasing: Overall Boost
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:39 pm by MangoTango

» New Availability: Becky Lynch!
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 pm by Zack

» New Availability: Aleister Black!
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:39 am by P.R Son

» New Availability: Carmella!
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:38 am by P.R Son

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 pm by KingWolf

» contract for demonic allie
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:07 pm by kpn012414

» XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

GAZ
Graphics Assistant

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stay✔
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 474
Likes : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 21

PostSubject: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the title says, Edge has now been applied for. So if anyone else wants him, you have 24 hours to post here to say you want him.

If nobody does within that time, then Karny will be Edge. if Someone does, test promos will be required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 617
Likes : 1
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 26
Location : CT

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Next person to post has the wrong opinion!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 1282
Likes : 8
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 pm

The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Pats wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
or you could just look at the list and not rely on admins to do everything for you.

Most of the time (except for Dave) it seems I have to do YOUR work. I.E. booking a card etc. God forbid we have more than 2 active admins

Most of the time? Get off your high horse, you booked once and done nothing else for the league,ever. There's quite a lot more than 2 active admins, which is clear when we all book and decide stuff.

You help once and think you're more active than rest of the admins? Ewantu was more helpful to this league than you will ever be.

At least Pats promos, compared to ewantu. They're not the worlds greatest, but at least he tries. So to say ewantu was more helpful than Pats is idiotic.

Almost as idiotic as most of your promos? :ass:

At least I promo mostly every week. If you didn't have to promo to keep Triple H, you wouldn't.

But I would and did for a whole year, your point is invalid.

Almost as invalid as your argument about Pats being less helpful than ewantu, right?

That's not an argument, that's an opinion. But you wouldn't know about them, with your crowd following and all.

lmao, what? What I say is my opinion, no "crowd following" bullshit. I fucking said Pats is helpful, and I've hated Pats for nearly two years.



:please: Everyone knows you just say what you think will make you more popular, always have and always will.



plz dont do a rant on me and follow it up with #heel, I couldn't take it.

No, I'll just say that you don't deserve to be an admin and there's 5-6 people who'd do a much better job with the spot than you ever would.

I'd guess you think you're one of them people right? :please:

You do know that nobody cares what you think? Just checking.

Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.

I could prove you wrong easy enough right now, but you're not worth the effort.

At least they (with the exception of Shuggz, but that's Shuggz) don't outright insult other members because they don't agree with what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3239
Likes : 69
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 pm

@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Pats wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
or you could just look at the list and not rely on admins to do everything for you.

Most of the time (except for Dave) it seems I have to do YOUR work. I.E. booking a card etc. God forbid we have more than 2 active admins

Most of the time? Get off your high horse, you booked once and done nothing else for the league,ever. There's quite a lot more than 2 active admins, which is clear when we all book and decide stuff.

You help once and think you're more active than rest of the admins? Ewantu was more helpful to this league than you will ever be.

At least Pats promos, compared to ewantu. They're not the worlds greatest, but at least he tries. So to say ewantu was more helpful than Pats is idiotic.

Almost as idiotic as most of your promos? :ass:

At least I promo mostly every week. If you didn't have to promo to keep Triple H, you wouldn't.

But I would and did for a whole year, your point is invalid.

Almost as invalid as your argument about Pats being less helpful than ewantu, right?

That's not an argument, that's an opinion. But you wouldn't know about them, with your crowd following and all.

lmao, what? What I say is my opinion, no "crowd following" bullshit. I fucking said Pats is helpful, and I've hated Pats for nearly two years.



:please: Everyone knows you just say what you think will make you more popular, always have and always will.



plz dont do a rant on me and follow it up with #heel, I couldn't take it.

No, I'll just say that you don't deserve to be an admin and there's 5-6 people who'd do a much better job with the spot than you ever would.

I'd guess you think you're one of them people right? :please:

You do know that nobody cares what you think? Just checking.

Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.

I could prove you wrong easy enough right now, but you're not worth the effort.

At least they (with the exception of Shuggz, but that's Shuggz) don't outright insult other members because they don't agree with what you think.

Nice attempt to suck up to Shuggz, there. Plus
I don't do it because they don't agree with me, though. I do it because I don't care if anyone likes me or not, so I'll say what I think.

_________________


Achievements
3x Intercontinental Champion (Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels,Seth Rollins)
4x Divas Champion (AJ Lee x2, Bayley x2)
4x World Heavyweight Champion ( Justin Gabriel, Triple H, Shawn Michaels x 2)
1x United States Champion ( Justin Gabriel)
1x Xtreme Champion ( Zack Ryder)
1x  15 Champion ( Triple H)
2012 Slammy Winner for Feud of the Year (Triple H vs Brock Lesnar)
2011 Slammy Winner for Most Improved
2012 Slammy Winner for Admin of the year

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2280
Likes : 107
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 12

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 pm

@Zack wrote:


Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.
ouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6360
Likes : 85
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 pm

@TheKrzyOne wrote:
@Zack wrote:


Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.
ouch

Zack just won't stop hurting people, I'm sorry Krzy hug

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3239
Likes : 69
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 pm

@TheKrzyOne wrote:
@Zack wrote:


Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.
ouch

You're never appreciated for all your work, datfeel.

_________________


Achievements
3x Intercontinental Champion (Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels,Seth Rollins)
4x Divas Champion (AJ Lee x2, Bayley x2)
4x World Heavyweight Champion ( Justin Gabriel, Triple H, Shawn Michaels x 2)
1x United States Champion ( Justin Gabriel)
1x Xtreme Champion ( Zack Ryder)
1x  15 Champion ( Triple H)
2012 Slammy Winner for Feud of the Year (Triple H vs Brock Lesnar)
2011 Slammy Winner for Most Improved
2012 Slammy Winner for Admin of the year

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 1282
Likes : 8
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 pm

The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Pats wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
or you could just look at the list and not rely on admins to do everything for you.

Most of the time (except for Dave) it seems I have to do YOUR work. I.E. booking a card etc. God forbid we have more than 2 active admins

Most of the time? Get off your high horse, you booked once and done nothing else for the league,ever. There's quite a lot more than 2 active admins, which is clear when we all book and decide stuff.

You help once and think you're more active than rest of the admins? Ewantu was more helpful to this league than you will ever be.

At least Pats promos, compared to ewantu. They're not the worlds greatest, but at least he tries. So to say ewantu was more helpful than Pats is idiotic.

Almost as idiotic as most of your promos? :ass:

At least I promo mostly every week. If you didn't have to promo to keep Triple H, you wouldn't.

But I would and did for a whole year, your point is invalid.

Almost as invalid as your argument about Pats being less helpful than ewantu, right?

That's not an argument, that's an opinion. But you wouldn't know about them, with your crowd following and all.

lmao, what? What I say is my opinion, no "crowd following" bullshit. I fucking said Pats is helpful, and I've hated Pats for nearly two years.



:please: Everyone knows you just say what you think will make you more popular, always have and always will.



plz dont do a rant on me and follow it up with #heel, I couldn't take it.

No, I'll just say that you don't deserve to be an admin and there's 5-6 people who'd do a much better job with the spot than you ever would.

I'd guess you think you're one of them people right? :please:

You do know that nobody cares what you think? Just checking.

Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.

I could prove you wrong easy enough right now, but you're not worth the effort.

At least they (with the exception of Shuggz, but that's Shuggz) don't outright insult other members because they don't agree with what you think.

Nice attempt to suck up to Shuggz, there. Plus
I don't do it because they don't agree with me, though. I do it because I don't care if anyone likes me or not, so I'll say what I think.

Congrats? coffee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3239
Likes : 69
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Zack wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
@Pats wrote:
The Savior of Misbehavior wrote:
or you could just look at the list and not rely on admins to do everything for you.

Most of the time (except for Dave) it seems I have to do YOUR work. I.E. booking a card etc. God forbid we have more than 2 active admins

Most of the time? Get off your high horse, you booked once and done nothing else for the league,ever. There's quite a lot more than 2 active admins, which is clear when we all book and decide stuff.

You help once and think you're more active than rest of the admins? Ewantu was more helpful to this league than you will ever be.

At least Pats promos, compared to ewantu. They're not the worlds greatest, but at least he tries. So to say ewantu was more helpful than Pats is idiotic.

Almost as idiotic as most of your promos? :ass:

At least I promo mostly every week. If you didn't have to promo to keep Triple H, you wouldn't.

But I would and did for a whole year, your point is invalid.

Almost as invalid as your argument about Pats being less helpful than ewantu, right?

That's not an argument, that's an opinion. But you wouldn't know about them, with your crowd following and all.

lmao, what? What I say is my opinion, no "crowd following" bullshit. I fucking said Pats is helpful, and I've hated Pats for nearly two years.



:please: Everyone knows you just say what you think will make you more popular, always have and always will.



plz dont do a rant on me and follow it up with #heel, I couldn't take it.

No, I'll just say that you don't deserve to be an admin and there's 5-6 people who'd do a much better job with the spot than you ever would.

I'd guess you think you're one of them people right? :please:

You do know that nobody cares what you think? Just checking.

Zander
Jon
Ash
Shuggz
Austin

I didn't say they do, but I don't care what they care about.

I could prove you wrong easy enough right now, but you're not worth the effort.

At least they (with the exception of Shuggz, but that's Shuggz) don't outright insult other members because they don't agree with what you think.

Nice attempt to suck up to Shuggz, there. Plus
I don't do it because they don't agree with me, though. I do it because I don't care if anyone likes me or not, so I'll say what I think.

Congrats? coffee

No, I was just explaining why as always, you're wrong. You might think you're right and cool, but you're not no matter how hard you try. Even the people you think like you, know how much of a suck up you are.

_________________


Achievements
3x Intercontinental Champion (Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels,Seth Rollins)
4x Divas Champion (AJ Lee x2, Bayley x2)
4x World Heavyweight Champion ( Justin Gabriel, Triple H, Shawn Michaels x 2)
1x United States Champion ( Justin Gabriel)
1x Xtreme Champion ( Zack Ryder)
1x  15 Champion ( Triple H)
2012 Slammy Winner for Feud of the Year (Triple H vs Brock Lesnar)
2011 Slammy Winner for Most Improved
2012 Slammy Winner for Admin of the year

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .   

Back to top Go down
 

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge applied for. . .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» Pushed over the edge(x4 characters)
» Work In Progress Oneshot (RATED M, to warn)
» Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)
» Global Superstar
» The Edge Crashes In [open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: XWL Retro :: Past Contracts-