Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Switch Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Old Superstar: The Undertaker
New Superstar: William Regal
Alignment: Heel
GT: InZackWeTrust
Availability: Weekends

I really hate that I couldn't get motivated enough to promo as The Undertaker. I had awesome thoughts, but couldn't put them together, and it made me feel like I was wasting him, which I didn't want to do. So, I've decided to switch to William Regal, who I believe I could be able to get better motivation to promo as, and I also enjoy his moveset more than I enjoy Taker's.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Are you really sure he's who you want? I just wouldn't want the same thing that happened with Taker to eventually happen with Regal.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Fn wrote:
Are you really sure he's who you want? I just wouldn't want the same thing that happened with Taker to eventually happen with Regal.

Well, my test promo as Taker was just some strewn together crap because I didn't really watch his promos and I couldn't get into his character very well, which is a shame because I like Taker and I like playing as him, but with Regal, his matches fascinate me, and his promos are very great to watch as well. So I figured I'd let someone who could use Taker to his full abilites promo wise take him and let me take up someone less requested who I don't have to make mind-blowing promos (or try to) for every week.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Zack wrote:
Well, my test promo as Taker was just some strewn together crap because I didn't really watch his promos and I couldn't get into his character very well, which is a shame because I like Taker and I like playing as him, but with Regal, his matches fascinate me, and his promos are very great to watch as well. So I figured I'd let someone who could use Taker to his full abilites promo wise take him and let me take up someone less requested who I don't have to make mind-blowing promos (or try to) for every week.
Understandable. I was Taker ages ago and I know exactly how you feel. If you're sure you want him consider Regal yours. I'm a big fan of his so I'll be looking forward to you being him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Fn wrote:
Zack wrote:
Understandable. I was Taker ages ago and I know exactly how you feel. If you're sure you want him consider Regal yours. I'm a big fan of his so I'll be looking forward to you being him.

Looking forward to it, sunshine.

Switch Request Tumblr_mgo7a5canK1ra6mo9o2_250
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Zack wrote:

Switch Request William-regal-o
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Fn wrote:
Zack wrote:

Switch Request William-regal-o

Straight Up Gangsta Trippin'. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Zack wrote:
Straight Up Gangsta Trippin'. plain mischief:
Right outta Blackpool. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Approved, let's hope you'll find Regal better for you than Taker was.
Back to top Go down

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 am

William Regal can be Overall 84
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Switch Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Request   Switch Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch Request
Page 1 of 1