Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Zack Ryder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

Contract for Zack Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Zack Ryder   Contract for Zack Ryder Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 pm

GamerTag: X619Brandon619X
Superstar:Zack Ryder
Heel/Face: (heel or face): Face
Schedule: (Availability to play matches) : 4pm-10pm Weekdays (Excpet Holidays like this week, then nearly anytime)
And Anytime on weekends.

TEST PROMO

**The lights fade in, in the XWL Backstage arena, the camera moves up into the locker room as we see a familiar face standing in camera view**

Contract for Zack Ryder Normal_001

*Zack Ryder*

Whats up Bros. This is XWL's internet sensation and Internet champion Zack Ryder. Today, I'm here to talk about something a little different than, Hair spiking, Sunglass wearing, Protein shake drinking or fist pumping. Today I'm here to send a message to the XWL Roster. Bro, I'm sick of this show being so bland, its the same thing each and every week, theres no personality!

Contract for Zack Ryder Normal_007

What XWL needs is some life, some excitment, some entertainment! And thats where I come in bro. See, without me, XWL is lame! I mean, every show needs an exciting guy who not only manages to cut some sick lines, but can also back it up in the ring. Thats right bro.

Contract for Zack Ryder Normal_026

XWL. Needs. Ryder. I don't care if some guys on the roster don't like what I do. Because I got my fame from the internet. Its about what the fans want, And if anyone would pay attention to the web, they would see that the people want Ryder. It would be foolish to leave me out of this party! Heck, XWL would suffer if they didn't book me instantly.

Contract for Zack Ryder Normal_024

But hey, XWL. You better think quickly, cause the crowds are waiting, the wanna see some siiiiiiiiick beatdowns by yours truly each and every week. And if you think I'm just a joke, You got another thing comin'. Woo....woo...woo.

You Know It!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Zack Ryder   Contract for Zack Ryder Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

I apologize for the lack of a response, the admins will have a decision very soon. Until then I suggest checking out this thread.

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t1106-what-xwl-is-all-about

Should help you adapt to the XWL style, I know it's been a while since you've been here so it couldn't hurt to give it a look see, and once again really sorry for the week late reply.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Zack Ryder   Contract for Zack Ryder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Contract approved, brand location will be posted very soon. Welcome back! cheers
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Zack Ryder   Contract for Zack Ryder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Ryder will be on the Redemption brand.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Zack Ryder   Contract for Zack Ryder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:40 pm

My niggah Brandon welcome back bruh cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Zack Ryder   Contract for Zack Ryder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Zack Ryder
Page 1 of 1