Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for James Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

Contract for James Storm Empty
PostSubject: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 am

I would like to use a James Storm CAW. I could go face or heel with it.

Gamertag is NC17SuperStar

My available times are usually Monday - After Raw, onward almost all night, say about 3:00 am. Tuesday, about 2:00 PM onward through the night. Wednsday after 11:00 PM, Thursday about 2:00pm and after, and Friday after midnight, until about 4:00 AM. I work all the way through the weekend, so that's never an option for me. But as you can see, I have a wide variety of hours that I can be reached.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 am

Have you read the rules and do you both understand and agree to follow them?

Also, I put together a thread that you should check out, it should help you understand the flow of XWL matches better and give you the knowledge of how to follow the rules and just have fun.

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t1106-what-xwl-is-all-about

You can be whichever alignment you would like, it's completely up to you whether he's heel or face.
Back to top Go down
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 am

Yes, I have been going over the information, and talking with members over on IGN. I've read over the rules page here, and even glanced at how the promos are done. I'll look at whatever else you need me to check out too.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 am

Hey SR just wanted to say welcome to XWL again. I'm always here or on IGN so just shoot me or anyone else a message in case you're curious about something man.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks for the welcomes, and the invitation to check this out, I think this will end up being a lot of fun. I've read now the major bits and started watching some of the videos to see how the matches flow. I'll have some questions later on, for now, I need to finally sleep lol... I always hang out with my boss too long after he relieves me at work.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Contract approved, James Storm's overall will be 88. so just adjust your CAW's stats as needed and keep them realistic while staying in this overall.
Back to top Go down
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Awesome! Thanks. I'll pay closer attention during the next Storm match I see, so I can try to get it close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for James Storm   Contract for James Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for James Storm
Page 1 of 1