Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012

Go down 
+7
TheKrzyOne
Legal
Stunner
Zander
submission machine
Stay✔
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakd

Live From – Parkersburg, West Virginia

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Smackdown

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownbrianXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownmattmorgan
Brian Christopher Vs Matt Morgan

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownmichelleXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownmolly
Michelle McCool Vs Molly Holly

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdowngoldbergXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownmarkhenry
Goldberg Vs Mark Henry

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownthehurricaneXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdowndamien
The Hurricane Vs Damien Sandow

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownnikki
Kaitlyn Vs Nikki Bella

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownmasonryanXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownajstyles
Mason Ryan Vs AJ Styles

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownwadeXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownundertaker
Wade Barrett Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownantoniocesaroXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownjack
Antonio Cesaro Vs Jack Swagger

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownbriebellaXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownbeth
Brie Bella Vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 XwlbreakdownfnXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownusrvd
Mr. Fn Vs Rob Van Dam

Main Event

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownmizXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownxwlchampionjer
The Miz Vs Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 pm

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 E8l8yd

[Jerry Lawler]: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to this week's edition of XWL Breakdown. I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler andd here with me is my broadcast partner, good ole' Jim Ross.

[Jim Ross]: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a night where anything can happen. Tonight will be a slobberknocker for sure. In the Breakdown main event, the XWL Champion, Chris Jericho, will go one-on-one with the Miz, who I want to say has impressed the heck out of me. Last week, he defeated a former XWL World Heavyweight Champion, the Rock, and tonight he gets the chance to defeat the current champion.

[Jerry Lawler]: Who could forget that heinous attack on the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, by the Miz. I'm sure the Miz will have plenty to say about his actions. Also, can the XWL Champion, Chris Jericho, bounce back from a loss against the Undertaker?

[Jim Ross]: Also, can Hulk Hogan fins a worthy enough competitor for RVD's United States Championship or will someone have to step up to the plate and prove themselve? We'll find out tonight. Maybe that Abyss can step up when goes one-on-one with the champ.

[Jerry Lawler]: We've got divas action for you. We've had a feud brewing for the past couple of weeks between Nikki Bella and Michelle McCool. Last week, McCool said she would call MsChif out after being attacked by MsChif after Nikki Bella got out of the way in time. Can Michelle pick up the momentum she once had or will she continue to lose? We'll find out when she faces Molly Holly, who's been under the spell of the Undertaker. Brie Bella takes on Beth Phoenix, Nikki Bella goes one-on-one with the Queen of the Ring and Miss Money in The Bank, Kaitlyn, who has been having her fair share of problems.

[Jim Ross]: That's right King, AJ Lee stole Kaitlyn's briefcase and she has yet to be gound. How can Kaitlyn cash in on her chance at the XWL Divas Championship if she doesn't have the briefcase in her possesion? We'll have more on that matter later on tonight.

[Jerry Lawler]: Stay tuned viewers at home, we have extraordinary matches when Mark Henry takes on Goldberg, Matt Morgan faces Brian Christopher, and the "Savior of the Unwashed Masses" Damien Sandow takes on the debuting, The Hurricane.
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Cameras go backstage to Mickie James

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Mi-1

{ Interviewer}
Mickie last week you challenged Layla to a match and seems to me that she declined can I get your thought on that.

{ Mickie}
Well you know she didn’t even contact me to tell me that she was going to decline. The least thing she could do was have the guts to atleast tell me that she didn’t want to fight me. But hell I don’t blame her I wouldn’t want to step in the ring with myself if I was her.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Mic-1

{ Mickie}
So I don’t know what her plans are. But what I do know is that she needs to quit ducking and dodging me. She needs to face me right now. I know she didn’t attack me but that doesn’t change the fact that her attacking an innocent diva is disrespectful to me and every other diva that has been champion before her.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Micki-1

{ Mickie}
So layla if your watching this I want you to look at your divas title and then look into my eyes. I am coming for you. Its not all about the divas title anymore. Its about whoop your ass and teaching you some respect. Respect for all the divas here in this business. Winning my title back is going to be a bonus right now you are my main target. If I don’t get my shot at you at the Monster Bash in the gauntlet I will be coming after you the next week weither or not you come on my show and face me or I have to go onto your show and find you. YOU WILL FACE ME LAYLA.

{ Interviewer}
I’ve got one more question that I know doesn’t pertain to this but I am pretty sure that everyone would like to know. The word around here is that next week you are going to be performing here.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Mick-1

{ Mickie}
Yes that’s right I am going to be performing my number one hit single Hardcore Country. But if you don’t mind I’m going to continue my search for Layla.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm

*BreakDown returns to the air to be met by the sight of The Miz standing alone in front of the camera backstage, once he appears a large set of boo’s reign upon him for his dastardly actions last week against Shawn Michaels. He has a smug grin on his face that honestly makes him look like a douche.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 SnHZX

[The Miz] Thank you, thank you all so much! As you can tell from the smile on my face I love every single second of this reaction. Because to me, those boos.. Simply music to my ears. I love it! Because it’s a sign of a job well done. Last week I did what I set out to do at the Elimination Chamber, get rid of Shawn Michaels. You see, I had that impactful moment at Eye for an Eye to send a message to Shawn in the harshest way possible to let him know that it’s time for him to hang up his boots. But no, Shawn came back like the ignorant glory hog that he is and the exact same thing happened to him. For your sake, for all of you as Shawn Michaels fans you should all hope and pray that he does the right thing and stays away from XWL. Because who knows? Third time could very well be the charm and I could simply beat him up again, and again, and again! Until he is FORCED to retire. But as I stated last week, I’m finished with Shawn Michaels. I’m moving on to bigger and better things.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BQcrB

[The Miz] And don’t worry, I’m not retiring! This isn’t the end of The Miz at all, this is just the beginning. You see, tonight I’m in the main event, of course.. But not just any main event, I’ve been given the holy grail of all opportunities when I go one on one with the XWL Champion himself; Chris Jericho. To me, personally, this is as big as it gets. This is my chance, this is my shot! This is my Final Stand moment in the making. Tonight is make or break; I could solidify my spot as a true contender by beating the champion himself. But believe me; I’m not underestimating Chris Jericho at all. I know he’s a veteran, I know he’s cunning and I know he’s on the roll of his career.. But so am I. Jericho and I made a great tag team a couple of weeks ago against Edge and Shawn Michaels, when I pinned Edge might I add. But Chris and I have the capability to put on the match of the night because we are two of the very best in this company, you can call this sucking up, you can call it whatever you want, but I know it’s the truth.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 G9DPH

[The Miz] Chris Jericho and Edge are two of those guys who are constantly in the spotlight, in main events and in title matches for the past few years. But while they stay in that spotlight, I’ve been in the same spotlight. I’ve main evented, I’ve done TV shows, I’ve done as many appearances as possible but do you see me main eventing Pay Per Views? Do you see me with title shots? No. My last title shot was at Eye for an Eye 2011 and that was for the United States Championship, all I’m going to say is that needs to change. I’ve never had a World Title shot in any shape or form; I’ve sat back for too long and missed too many opportunities. Good things don’t come to wait; I’m taking my opportunity because when I prove to Chris Jericho tonight that I’m at his calibre he will know. Deep down he will know that I am a threat. And if you don’t believe me, just watch me.

*Without even saying his catchphrase, Miz walks off camera with a confident smirk. We head off to a video package for the ever controversial CM Punk.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

*Sandow beats Hurricane*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 am

CM Punk's theme begins to fill the arena but slowly it is drowned out by the sound of the crowds boo's. Punk walks out onto the stage with a smirk across his face, seemingly happy that the crowd hate him. He walks to the centre of the stage and taps his wrist, but instead of shouting "It's Clobberin' Time" he shakes his head and walks straight down to the ring with a microphone in hand. Punk climbs into the ring, he looks around at the crowd but wasting no time he takes a seat in the middle of the ring/

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Sup5

[[Punk]]:: Many people are unclear about the events that transpired last week. Well I don’t want to leave you people wondering because people as stupid and moronic as yourselves like to jump to conclusions. For example, one of you bright individuals approached me a few days ago and asked me if I was having doubts about my attacks on Dwayne Johnson, if I feel bad about what I did to your beloved “People’s Champion” and I can see the hope in that persons eye still and I cannot help but fear for our modern day society. You see I am not a man that doubts himself, I am 100% positive about everything that I do in my life, whether that be my goals, my beliefs or my actions and beating some sense into Dwayne Johnson each and every single week is not something that I am second guess, it’s something that I enjoy doing.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Op2

[[Punk]]:: Last week was not doubt, last week was me destroying the spirit of Dwayne Johnson. All you have to do is look at Dwayne and you will realise that he is a “Man’s” man. He’s got the build, he’s an action hero, he’s a talented guy and he goes out of his way to prove that he is the man. Well last week I emasculated your Golden Boy. While Dwayne was lying in the middle of the ring, I could’ve done anything that I wanted to and there is not a single thing that Dwayne could’ve done about it and to have something like that in the back of your mind is sickening beyond all belief, you begin to doubt yourself, you begin to consider the outcome and you wonder why that person never done a thing. Simple answer, I am getting inside Dwayne’s head and no matter what he does to try and stop that, I will succeed in my task and that is something that will carry over onto our match at Monster Bash. No matter what Dwayne puts in my way, even if he pulls out all of the stops I will go on to defeat him once again, simply because I am hands down better than Dwayne Johnson.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Op3

[[Punk]]:: I will go to prove that fact once again for the final time and destroy every one of your prayers, your hopes and your dreams. The sooner you all accept that fact, then the easier it will be on you all. There is one final mystery that boggles you people and that is why I didn’t appear last week for my match with Shawn Michaels and the answer would be very clear if you were all paying attention. You do not have to worry about The Miz, he was nothing more than a pawn and a puppet. He had something that I needed, so I used him to get what I wanted and while you were all watching me, I had things going on in the background. Sleight of Hand. But the reason I did not come out to the ring was this. Again I say, I emasculated Dwayne Johnson. Do you know what a person will do after suffering such a thing, they will go to extreme lengths to regain their dignity and masculinity and I was not going to allow Dwayne the chance to exact his revenge, I’d rather let Dwayne suffer with that mindset and give him just a little taste of how the past few months have been for me, how I have had to live with that feeling night after night.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Op8

[[Punk]]:: Oh how quickly you all forget and condemn me for lashing out, but let it be remembered that it was Dwayne that started us on this personal road, not I. I, am simply gaining revenge for the past actions of your dear Dwayne Johnson and no apology can make up for that. There was something that you said two weeks again that really stuck with me Dwayne, it really bothered me and makes sick. You suggest that I stabbed you in the back, you suggest that I was the guy that poured fuel on this burning flame that is our hatred for one another when I attacked you. It appears you have the same poor memory as all of these naïve people here tonight because what’s good for the Goose, is good for the Gander. One year ago, the roles were reversed and you spat in my face when I was willing to call it quits and now you vilify me for the same actions? I may have rattled your head one too many times because I never took the Golden Child as a hypocrite, I am not the one that has all these people fooled, I am an angry man who is lashing out at those who caused him many months of pain and misery, all while you stand there with the puppy dog eyes, pleading innocence and acting holier than thou when really you have done more dirty deeds than anyone.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Sho14

[[Punk]]:: The truth is I do not deserve to be hated and I do not deserve to be condemned by these people for what I am doing, but if these people are stupid enough to forget everything you have done just because you began to raise your eyebrow then I don’t need these people. I am better than these people, I am better than you Dwayne and I am the Best in the World and no amount of hate in the World can change that fact! You people want to have something to have faith in, you want to have something to fear? Well you’re looking at it because when every person turned their back on me you all lit a fire inside of me that is burning bright and with the intention of dragging every single one of you mindless drones to hell. The greatest thing that the Devil ever did was make you people believe that he didn’t exist, well I’m here to tell you that the Devil does exist and you people are looking at him. My name is CM Punk! And I am the Best in the World and your boy Dwayne Johnson is going to find that out first hand at Monster Bash when I once again go on to prove that I am better than him and that I am better than each and every one of you!

The crowd begin to cheer like crazy much to the surprise of CM Punk, they fly out of their seats in the thousands yelling and chanting at the top of their lungs and Punk could not be more annoyed, he screams at them to shut the hell up but the crowd grow louder and louder, facing their attention to the tron which gains the notice of a now pissed of Punk who joins them in staring at the big screen only to see a sight that makes his blood boil with pure rage...

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 1qgJl

Loud chants of "ROCKY!" "ROCKY!" "ROCKY!" Fill the arena and not a single man woman or child is on their seats...except however CM Punk who still sits cross legged in the center of the ring, only now he's facing the tron with an unparalleled look of disgust on his face, as the crowd roar in the background he lifts the mic to his lips, sick of this charade...

[[Punk]]:: What a surprise, speak of shit and you step in it...Ladies and Gentlemen little miss perfect, live via sata--

[The Rock] Know your damn role...

To Punks rage he is cut off by The Rock who spins around to finish his sentence...

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 KdyCA

[The Rock] AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! The Rock has been back here listening to you spew your crap for about ten minutes too long now and that's it, it's done. He's sick of it, every single time you're in that ring you go on and on and on like a broken record about how you're going to beat The Rock at the Monsters Bash but when he comes out there and gives you a chance to fulfill your wishes early you run like a little bitch and attack The Rock from behind. No more, you hear The Rock? We're done with your stupid little games now, this has gone on far too long and come Monsters Bash The Great One is going to put an unquestionable end to this book, this story, this rivalry...The burning hatred that lies deep down in our souls!

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 HH7p1

[The Rock] From the moment that The Rock shot straight from his daddies testicles, to the moment he was brought into this world, all he ever wanted to do was succeed, in everything. No matter whether it's college football, acting or wrestling The Rock has poured every last drop of blood sweat and tears into it all and he's come out on top of each one as the very, very best! That makes your blood boil doesn't it Punk? That The Rock has been successful, that The Rock stands before you six foot five, two hundred and sixty pounds, an eight time World Champion with all the money in the world. You clawed your way from the pits of Chicago, a scrawny little kid against the world, everyone held you back your entire life and that eats at you that The Rock was handed everything, that's truly how your mind works isn't it?

[[Punk]]:: Tha--

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 0uhXi

[The Rock] IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THAT'S HOW YOUR MIND WORKS! Y'know what Punk? Pull your head out of your ass and take a look around you! Look at every single person that you've ever met in your life and The Rock can guarantee you that they have a story, a journey filled with hardships and you think that because there was a few roadblocks in your way that the world revolves around you? In nineteen ninety seven The Rock had nothing but seven dollars, the clothes on his back and a goofy looking haircut! He got cut from the Canadian Football League! Do you have any idea what that means? The Rock has seen guys trying to get out and they still can't play that badly! But just like you The Rock had a dream to follow the world of professional wrestling and that's exactly what he done!

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 0OKyx

[The Rock] From the moment The Rock first stepped into a ring he left everything he had in there, body and spirit, sure he took to it all a little bit quicker than the average guy but you can't condemn The Rock for that, wrestling is in his blood it's part of his DNA and that's why he succeeded so quickly and shot to the top of the mountain, Madison Square Garden The Rocks first match from the moment he jumped over the top rope the entire world felt the electricity, sure it was small at first but right there it clicked and Team Bring It was born...We just didn't know it yet. The Rock spent seven days a week on the road, four days in a ring and three days in a gym, sweating more fluids than any man ever should...

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 HH7p1

[The Rock] But every last drop was worth it! With every weight The Rock lifted, every Rock Bottom he hit he felt himself grow, both physically and mentally as a man. With the wind in his sails he became The Peoples Champion! Nothing could stop him and nothing would. The Rock has dedicated his life to this business, The Rock respects the hell out of this business and The Rock loves each and every person that's ever watched him lace up a pair of boots and clap their hands because they see it, they see the determination in The Rocks eyes! We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the fans and The Rock owes his entire life to everyone in the crowd here tonight, without them there would be no show and without them, there would be no Peoples Champion....

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 UkGwB

[The Rock] The Rock didn't give his life, his body to this business and to these people for some bratty little kid with to stroll on in through the front door with a major chip on his shoulder acting like he owns the place! The Rock knows that this company doesn't make a wrestler, these people make a wrestler and without them you wouldn't be here either Punk. Sure you'd still be a loudmouthed Jabroni but you wouldn't be sitting cross legged with a microphone in the middle of that ring, you wouldn't have the power that you have and misuse each and every week. You would be serving fries in McDonalds yelling at some young parent who's burger you spit in because you hate the world and why? What has the world done to you that it hasn't done to anyone else?

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 2x6MW

[The Rock] The world screwed you over? You're damn right it did because here's the big scoop Punk, it screws everyone over, it screwed The Rock over and you know what he did? He turned right back around, bent the world over, took his size fourteen boot...Shined it up real nice and shoved it straight up it's candy ass! You go on about how you're the real good guy here but let The Rock make one thing crystal clear, good guys don't go around backstabbing people with a slammy award! Oh but Dwayne is a bad guy too everyone, he used to backstage me and you're all falling for his...Ahh shut the hell up, the difference between you and The Rock is that, right here right now he'll stand here and tell you to your face that he admits he acted like a jack ass!

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 ZaCe0

[The Rock] But you, you're in denial. Two wrongs don't make a right but no matter how many people tell you that you won't listen and The Rock knows that, The Rock knows that the only way this thing between us will end is one on one in the middle of the ring. Until then there's nothing you can do to prove your worth to The Rock, you think that you're in The Great Ones head because you sat on a steel chair and watched him while he was down and out? You think that got under The Rocks skin? You wanna know what The Rock thinks? He thinks that you're a god damn moron who will regret not finishing him off when he had the chance!] Not finishing The Rock off will come back and bite you on the ass because what was it you said? The Rock is here live via satellite? Well that's funny because the last time The Rock checked he was right here live in West Virginia! The Rock came here to talk to you live and to kick your ass and would you look at that? The Rock is finished talking...

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Yi3ua

A deafening roar of the sold out crowd fills the air as The Rock walks off screen, in the ring CM Punk jumps to his feet instantly looking worried to the maximum, he fixes his eyes on the screen and rips off his t-shirt, awaiting the arrival of his most hated rival! The crowd grow louder and louder as CM Punk grows noticeably more frustrated, panning the crowd, The Rock nowhere to be found...All of a sudden massive chants for the Great One pick up as he slides into the ring behind CM Punk!

The crowd are cheering their heads off as The Rock spins Punk around and starts to unload on him with months of frustration! Big right hands from the Peoples Champion back CM Punk up into the ropes but The Rock grabs his arm and Irish Whips him to the other side of the ring and when Punk returns The Rock scoops him high into the air and spins him around planting him with a signature spinebuster! The electricity is in the air as The Rock bounces to his feet and stomps all over the torso of Punk before stopping dead in his tracks, looking up at the sea of people and slowly taking off his elbow pad before throwing it into the mass of bodies!

The Rock swings his arms before running off of the ropes, he comes back and jumps over the body of a downed CM Punk but as he rebounds off the other set of ropes Punk rolls out of the ring and hightails it up the ramp at a frightening pace to the biggest boo in a long time from the 17,000 strong in the arena...The Rock grabs onto the top rope inside the ring, screaming obscenities at Punk who shakes his head screaming "NO!" The rowdy crowd begin to lob merchandis, cups and everything they can get their hands on at Punk...

The Rock extends his arm out in the ring at the same time as Punk throws his arms out into the air, both men let out an arena shaking yell as the segment comes to an end...

[The Rock] JUST BRING IT! [[Punk]]:: BEST IN THE WORLD!

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 pm

after a really good back and forth match, and hitting 3 finishers, Matt Morgan Defeats Brian Christopher via a Carbon Footprint.

MATT MORGAN DEF. BRIAN CHRISTOPHER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:30 am

Mickie James

I like how you've been keeping up the trend of Mickie promos and trying to get something going for her, it's a shame the Layla/Mickie match wasn't made because it could've given you more to promo about. Good promo nonetheless, not much to say other than that. Keep up the good work.

Rock/Punk

Having Punk explain why he didn't do anything, for the fact that he did it to get inside Rocks head was very Punk-like. Playing the mental mindgame to break down Rock. The point of how you wanted to give Rock the feeling Punk has felt for months was great. The Rock part so far is fantastic, it's one of those parts that I kept on reading right through without putting a comment because it had me hooked. Until you said Rock was left with nothing in 1997 after being cut from a football league, but wasn't he in WWF then? Just nitpicking plain mischief: You pretty much told a whole damn story in that Rock reply and it wasn't boring one bit, you can capture Rocks motivation easily. And he's probably one of the most motivating people I've ever seen. The close call for the peoples elbow and the double lined finish were top notch touches to a brilliant promo as always.

Fav Line

"I’d rather let Dwayne suffer with that mindset and give him just a little taste of how the past few months have been for me, how I have had to live with that feeling night after night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownantoniocesaroXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownjack
Antonio Cesaro Vs Jack Swagger

*Swagger kicks out just before 3!*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break and is taken to a familiar backstage setting where Raisha Saeed, along with her associate Kharma, are shown standing by.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 JTM02

{Raisha Saeed}
Since you were so persistent in wanting to stick your nose in our business, I figured that we would return the favor and insert ourselves in yours. Not one word has been uttered from Kharma, yet her presence speaks volumes. You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into Beth, you have no idea what's in store for your future. For the past two weeks, Kharma has been playing games with you, testing the levels of your sanity, and trust me Beth, the fun is just beginning. Remember this, you brought this upon yourself. This little bubble you live in where you think you stand a chance against Kharma will burst and you will be in for a rude awakening.

*The screen fades to black as the last image shown is both women staring into the camera.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Breakdown returns from a commercial break and we’re taken to the ringside area

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Lawlerandross_display_image

{Jim Ross}
Hello folks and welcome back to Breakdown. What a night it’s been so and we’ve got so much more to come.

{Jerry Lawler}
That’s for sure JR. While we’ve got a ton of great main event caliber matches involving some high profile superstars we can’t help but leave out the lovely Diva’s. Woo hoo!

{Jim Ross}
Indeed we do King. Numerous Diva’s are looking to make an impact here tonight. Whether that be The Glamazon Beth Phoenix or even Michelle McCool. Who as of late has been in a bit of a slump. Hopefully she’ll get things straightened around soon.

{Jerry Lawler}
Who can really say so JR? I mean as talented as Michelle may claim she is she certainly hasn’t shown it lately. I mean she’s been beaten by both Bellas, Layla so, if I were a betting man I’d have to put my money on her opponent tonight.

{Jim Ross}
To be fair partner Michelle has had a rough few weeks. Losing to Layla in one of the biggest Diva title matches I’ve seen in some time to facing off against both Bella’s and losing. She’s one tough southern belle. Whom apparently has garnered the attention of a mysterious Diva whom we all don’t know too much about in MsChif.

{Jerry Lawler}
Are you kidding me? Michelle was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. All she had to do was get up and walk out of the ring. If anyone needs some consoling it’s Nikki and her sister Brie. Nikki’s the one who was assaulted by MsChif and I for one hope she’s okay. Michelle’s a lost cause and no amount of sympathy is going to get my..

Suddenly before King can finish his sentence the camera cuts to the stage as a familiar theme blares throughout the arena

The camera stays focused on the stage and after a few minutes Michelle McCool walks out onto the stage with a smile on her face. She begins making her way down to the ringside area slapping the hands of the fans on her way.

She approaches ringside and hops up onto the apron. A moment later she thrust her leg outward and turns her head towards the crowd. She smiles and the crowd begins to cheer. She soaks it in and then after a few moments she steps through the ropes.

She looks around and walks to the corner of the turnbuckle and asks for a microphone. The crowd begins to die down as Michelle stands in the middle of the ring for a few minutes. She slowly raises her mic and speaks

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-29-14h27m55s185

{Michelle McCool}
Hey y’all. Now if you remember what went down last week between The Bellas and little ole me y’all will remember that I had said that I was going to come out here and speak my mind on something that happened several weeks ago. I’m sure y’all remember it just like it was yesterday right? Well I know I do. What happened? Well there Nikki and I were having a hard fought match and I was on the verge of winning. Sadly Nikki got the best of me and won. Leaving me with yet another loss, but, it’s what happened after that I’ve got a problem with.

Michelle pauses and her tone gets more serious as she goes to speak again

{Michelle McCool}
There I was barely able to stand after the grueling match I had just moments earlier. When suddenly the lights cut out and then back on moments later. What happened? Well, let’s just say things got a little MsChievious if y’all know what I mean. So there we were Nikki in front of me face to face with MsChif and what happened? Well, naturally Nikki ran with her tail between her legs, and I was the victim. MsChif looked at me with no hesitation and spat some green mist in my face.

Michelle pauses again trying to remain calm before speaking again

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-29-14h28m04s16

{Michelle McCool}
So now here we are. I’ve had time to think over the last week and I’ve got one thing on my mind. One thing I want and that.. That’s answers! Mschif, Hun I know we don’t know each other but, I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d come out to this very ring and explain why you did what you did. I mean clearly I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but, I think I deserve an explanation don’t y’all? So what’d you say Hun, will you please come out here, and explain yourself?

Several minutes pass and nothing happens. Michelle stands in the ring looking puzzled with confusion o n her face. She looks around before raising the mic again to speak

{Michelle McCool}
Look, I get it, y’all didn’t mean to spit that mist in my face girl. Please, just come out here and we can get this all sorted, alri….

Suddenly before Michelle can finish speaking another theme hit’s the speakers and the camera cuts to the stage.

Nikki Bella walks down the ramp with smirk on her face. She embraces all the boos from the fans as she holds her hands out mouthing to a fan "You can hate me if you want".

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_SmackDown_04_06_2012_HDTV_Xvid_Nikki_Bella_vs_Beth_Phoenix_avi0022

Nikki then turns her attention to Michelle, giving her a nasty look. She definitely has some words that she wants to say to Michelle.
XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_SmackDown_04_06_2012_HDTV_Xvid_Nikki_Bella_vs_Beth_Phoenix_avi0032

She enters the ring and again stares McCool down. Nikki then instructs oneof the crew members to hand her a microphone.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0409

{Nikki Bella}
Michelle. . .sweetheart, how about you cut the act right now? You come out here as calm as ever and you downplay the attack as if it wasn't as horrible as it seemed when in reality, it's eating you up inside, that I was able to get out of harm's way. Now did I run, no. I simply stepped aside and let MsChif do what she had to do. Are you mad at the fact that I wasn't the one who got attacked? But I do have to address something with you Michelle, that's right, I want to address you. You what my problem is with you Michelle? You really want to know what irks me?

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0410

{Nikki Bella}
You out on this facade as if you're this sweet innocent girl, let's not even pretend that Laycool never existed. You don't show any fire from within or passion when it's needed. I mean, right now, you came out and you're politely asking MsChif to come out her and give your answers as to why she attacked you. Are you the same girl who was crying that she couldn't see and had to be helped to the back and now you're all sweet, asking nicely for her to come out? You're the definition of pathetic. You think you deserve an explanation? Well, to be honest, I don't think you deserve anything but green mist in your face.

Michelle lightly laughs and looks around the crowd as they begin to boo Nikki before she speaks

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-29-14h28m07s42

{Michelle McCool}
Act? Hun, I hate to tell you this because I know y‘all won‘t believe me but, this is far from an act girl. Now sure y‘all are right. I‘d be lying if I didn‘t say I wasn‘t a bit mad at what happened. Oh, is that right, you didn‘t run? Well from what I can tell you sure looked pretty scared in the middle of that ring sweetie.

A brief clip showcasing what went down pops up on the titantron and freezes on Nikki‘s face scared as the camera pans back to Michelle

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-29-14h28m13s102

{Michelle McCool}
Now, I don‘t know about y‘all but, I think little miss Nikki looked just a tad bit worried right there don‘t ya think so guys? Now what was it you said that I don‘t deserve an explanation. That I‘m not fiery anymore? Well, I know I lost last week but, if I do remember correctly I gave you one hell of a fight girl. So I‘d watch yourself before I come up there and show you just how much fire this southern gal has! Listen, we could sit here and bicker and complain about who was right and wrong, or we could put aside our differences and get what we want. Answers. So what’d you say? Or are you not wanting to get an explanation as much as y’all say you are.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0419

{Nikki Bella}
You can show that footage 1,000 times, in so many different angles, and you still couldn't tell me that I'm scared of MsChif. The only reason you claim that I ran away from MsChif is because you want to stray away from the topic of MsChif embarrassing you in this ring. Hun, how many times do I have to repeat to you that it doesn't matter who tries the hardest, it's who actually wins the match that matters. Now, on to more important business. Since you won't call out MsChif the proper way, I'll call her out for myself because I have to set her straight. She should know better then to involve herself in my business, it doesn't work like that sweetie.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0422

{Nikki Bella}
Now, MsChif, I want you to get your ass out here right now and this time, how about. . .

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-06-30-23h36m54s213

It’s Lita! Lita’s theme blasts out of the speakers as the crowd jump to their feet! The hardcore diva is back in XWL once more after a long hiatus. Lita rushes out onto the stage with a mic in hand. She heads down the ramp to a huge return pop from the crowd. As she gets in the ring she walks around, looking closely at both of the other divas.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-06-30-23h38m00s108

Lita
Sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt. Actually, I don't give a damn if I am interrupting the two of you. I know I’m not exactly the diva you wanted out here but I just had to come out here and say a few words after listening to you two go on and on just now… This is a joke. The two of you are a joke. This…this is exactly what is wrong with the divas division. This is why people think of it as a joke. I left this company because of divas like you, just look at yourself. Now I, I am a true diva. I am a wrestler and not just here to look good. Honestly I could go down there and beat the crap out of all of you right now and I wouldn’t even break a sweat. You are more focused on not breaking a nail and all that other girly crap, I am here to wrestle and this, this is sick.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-06-30-23h38m18s28

Lita
Nikki, you talk about Michelle cutting the act. How about you do aswell. You and your sister are nearly as annoying as Michelle and Layla were last year as Laycool. The two of you both needed other people to get to where you think you are now, both of you are a joke. Michelle, how many title shots did you have against Layla? 1..2..3? How many of those did you win? I can’t really seem to remember. Nikki, how many matches have you won without the help of your sister? Honestly the two of you deserve everything that is coming to you.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-06-30-23h38m34s191

Lita
I know you both want a piece of Mschief but honestly why should she bother coming out here when I could go down to the ring and beat you both right now? Both of you are so annoying I honestly think I could pull my hair out listening to the two of you. You both need to get an attitude check, I think I might just be the perfect diva to do that…

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0416

{Nikki Bella}
Look who we have here. . .Lita. . .Lita. . .Lita. Now, if I remember correctly, I think I asked, no demanded, for MsChif to come out here and instead a big sloppy slut makes her way out here. You come out here to say that this is why you left the division, because of divas like me. And guess what, you came right back, didn't you? I'm such a joke but you're out here addressing me, you came back to talk to me, clearly I'm doing something right. Right now, you're wishing you could be in the position I'm in. Winning matches back to back and not even having to work a sweat. I've never needed anyone to look good or just be this good. Brie and I are our own people, we do our own thing, so no need to bring her up.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0421

{Nikki Bella}
Listen, Lita, I don't need a next person to intefere in my business. I came out here to address MsChif since Michelle couldn't do it the right way. Instead, you come out here trying to speak for MsChif, and I don't get it. Can she not speak for herself or is she too afraid to address me after sneaking up from behind last week? Anyways, some nerve you have coming out to my ring and interrupting me during my promo. You want to involve yourself in this little problem, well, let's help you get involved.

Nikki puts the mic in her right hand and walks up to Lita. She stares her down and is about to turn away. . . when she turns around and gives Lita a thunderous slap.

Michelle just stands there stunned briefly. Not saying a word. Nikki turns her attention to her and mouths “What‘s the matter Michelle cat got your tongue“ Michelle lightly laughs before looking at the both of them she slowly speaks

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-29-14h28m31s29

{Michelle McCool}
Wow, now I know this may come as a shock to y’all but, there’s no reason for the three of us to be getting into a fight out here in front of these people. I don’t know if you remember Nikki but the reason you, apparently Lita, and I are out here is to get some answers from a certain little diva who’s more mysterious than I’ve ever seen. Now, while I’m sure y’all would like those answers as much as I would, let me first set some things straight.

Michelle pauses as Lita lowers her hand from Nikki’s smack and looks at Michelle with an intense glare. Michelle simply smiles and speaks towards her

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-29-14h28m51s231

{Michelle McCool}
Lita, Hun I know you just came back but, sweetie there’s no need to give me any attitude. Layla and I are far from best friends. As far as me having a ton of title shots against her, that may be true but, like y’all said I haven’t exactly been on the winning end of the fence now have I hun? So as far as that thing goes, y’all can bet I’ve moved on, I already told Nikki once before that I’m focused on just bouncing back and showing these people the Michelle they used to love. Now, as I’ve said before and I don’t mean to be rude but, I came out here for a reason and y’all I ain’t leaving this ring until MsChif comes out here and explains herself and that.. That’s real talk

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_0432

{Nikki Bella}
You're always trying to get the last word, am I wrong? You pathetic. . .

Darkness.

There’s nothing but darkness in the arena now and the people cheer because they know what’s coming next. The arena is them illuminated in a warm green glow and MsChif’s voice booms over the loudspeakers.

MsChif
In the ring I see not three women, but three future victims…three victims who deserved what’s coming to them from the very moment they opened their mouths to speak their blasphemy. After walking down their own personal paths for most of their careers, they have finally converged in one place at my convenience. One woman cannot get by without the assistance of her sister and refuses to own up to her ways. Another has sworn that she is committed to walking in the light from now until forever when in the reality the darkness of her failures still consume her and eat away at her soul every day that the championship reign of her former friend continues. And then we have a new comer who hasn’t learned from the precedent set by the cat, and has allowed her curiosity to lead her out here where she doesn’t belong and foolishly believes that she is worthy to continue what I have started. There’s an old saying that speaks of being in the wrong place at the wrong time but you’re all right where I want you in a place where you have nowhere to run for your lives and nowhere to cower in fear.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 MD38M

MsChif
What gives me the right to pass judgment on all of you? What gives me the right to punish you for the errors that you have made? I have accepted who and what I am, and that’ s monster who loves being the reason why people beg for mercy as much as I love the feel of the cold wind on my open wounds. You all may be putting on brave faces now, but I will break you down physically and emotionally until getting out of bed scares you because you fear what may be waiting under your bed to grab your naked ankle and stepping outside frightens you for you fear running into the beast lurking in the shadows in a place illuminated only by sunlight. The impossible is not something that I’m accomplish and that is something that you will soon find out when you scream louder than you thought you could and feel pain you never thought your body was capable of handling.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 1Zt2T

MsChif
My intentions are simple, I’ve only come here to fight after scouting who will be worth my time and who won’t be. Consider yourselves lucky, that you have been given the honor and now the countdown begins for now it’s only a matter of time before you end up just like Paige. Doomed to an eternity and torture because she believed that she was the second coming and now she won’t get a second chance to come back. That is what awaits you in your future, it’s bleak, it’s dreary and it’s not something you can escape. Your futures have been set and now it’s time for me to begin the battle that will send you all spiraling downward into nothingness.

One by one they march to their unmarked graves
Their future uninvited and their fates unaccepted.
Up ahead lies darkness like the emptiest of caves.
Into the hole they jump, and settle in their new bed.

The darkness returns and when the lights come back on MsChif is in the ring! All the other women have been caught off guard and they all stare at MsChif like they’ve seen a ghost. But suddenly Lita uses the distraction to knock down Nikki who slapped her earlier. Lita gets on top of Nikki and begins wailing away at her until MsChif walks over and grabs a hand full of Lita’s hair and pulls her up. Lita socks MsChif right in the face and MsChif immediately comes back with a spinning backfist! Lita staggers back into the ropes and suddenly Nikki charges forward and hits a clothesline sending both women flying over the top rope!

While Nikki and Lita brawl on the outside it looks like MsChif is going to go out and join the fun, but Miclle suddenly spins her around so the two or facing each other and starts yelling at MsChif. The camera’s mic is barely able to pick up what Michelle is saying but it has to do with Michelle still being upset at MsChif spitting the green mist in her face and wanting an apology. MsChif doesn’t reply with her words but instead with a grin and she suddenly spits out a huge cloud of mist but Michelle is able to get out of harm’s way this time and she tackles MsChif to the ground and tries to throw some punches until MsChif kicks her off and gets to her feet. MsChif and Michelle begin trading blows while Lita and Nikki continue their battle outside the ring where they…

General Manage Hulk Hogan’s theme hits and he steps onto the stage.

Hulk Hogan
Brothers, brothers, brothers, please. This is great and all, and believe me I wanted to let it go on for a little bit longer but then I got a call telling me that I had to come out here and stop this. But don’t worry because at Monster’s Bash the four of you will have plenty of time to continue this in a fatal 4 way match. But then that still leaves next week so I took it upon myself to make a little tag team match if you know what I’m saying. You two chicks with the colorful hair will take on the two friends.

Everybody looks at Hogan because they don’t know who he’s talking about.

Hulk Hogan
Lita and MsChif will face Nikki and Michelle next week live on Breakdown in a tag team match! Now I suggest that you stop fighting at once before I’m forced to do something you won’t like.

Hogan’s theme hits and he dances his way backstage and the camera cuts back over to the ring where the four women have stopped fighting and stare each other down as the screen fades to black and Breakdown heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where Mike Tenay is sitting alongside his guest for the evening, AJ Styles.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 LsrrY

{Mike Tenay}
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, “The Phenomenal One,” AJ Styles. A few weeks ago at Eye For An Eye, Generation Next, which consists of yourself and Alex Shelley, took part in XWL's first ever Tag Team Elimination Chamber involving the Kings of Wrestling and the unlikely team of Randy Orton and Johnny Curtis. Due to the special guest referee in the match, Chris Sabin, you fell short and were planted on the mat with an RKO, what are your thoughts on the events that transpired after the match had concluded where Chris Sabin gave Alex Shelley an ultimatum, forcing him to choose between yourself and him, only for you to do the same the following week?

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 SBFVw

{AJ Styles}
I thought Chris was going to call it down the middle like he said he was but as you know, that's not what happened. I don't know if it's just that he can't stand to see his best friend with another tag partner or what but he needs to get his jealousy in check. As for the ultimatum, I figured if Chris can do it, so could I but I still don't understand why he turned his back on Alex and myself, taking quite possibly the biggest win Generation Next could have had, only to force Alex to choose a tag partner. We could have avoided this whole situation with a game of Tic Tac Toe but it seems Chris had other plans. He didn't seem to have a problem with us teaming before, Alex and myself even asked him if he would be cool with it before we made this team official and he gave us his blessing. So that brings up the question, why Chris? Why in the Chamber? We could have talked it out like men instead of you acting like a child. With you being injured, it would seem like a match between us is out of the question, I may not be your biggest fan right now, Chris, but I don't want to possibly hurt you more than you already are.

{Mike Tenay}
My next question is what is your mindset going into your match with Mason Ryan later tonight?

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 PECiO

{AJ Styles}
As you can tell, I'm not entirely focused on my match tonight, but when that bell rings, I will be. I have been on a roll as of late, picking up wins against Jack Swagger and Brian Christopher, both of which were not easy opponents, and Mason knows a thing or two about a winning streak. I'm sure Mason is hoping to begin another winning streak starting tonight but that won't happen so easily. He may be bigger than me, he may be stronger than me, but he doesn't have anywhere close to the heart, anywhere close to the passion that runs through my body. Tonight, when Mason stands across that ring from me, I won't be seeing him, I'll be seeing Chris Sabin and the final moments of the Tag Chamber will be replaying in my mind as I release some of the aggression that has been building up over the past few weeks.

*Before Mike Tenay can ask his next question, AJ rises from his seat and stands face to face with none other than Chris Sabin, who raises his arm to chest level, motioning for AJ to stop.*

{Chris Sabin}
Woah, easy man, where's this hostility coming from?

*AJ doesn't say a single word as he continues staring down Sabin.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 AkJVT

{Chris Sabin}
I'm not here for a fight, not yet anyways. As you can obviously tell, I'm not fully recovered yet but I will be soon. I can see the look in your eyes, AJ, I know you want to tear my head off, but you won't. You can't, in good conscience, attack an injured man, no matter how much you despise him. Do you know what it's like sitting at home, seeing your best friend being assaulted week in and week out, knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about it? For weeks, the Kings of Wrestling made Alex Shelley's life a living hell and all I could do was sit in my living room and watch. Then I got a call from Alex and he asked me for a favor. Supremacy came along and I was finally going to make my long awaited return to this company and reform the greatest tag team this business has ever seen.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 LKmIZ

{Chris Sabin}
It felt so good to see Alex one more time and it was almost surreal to reform the Motor City Machine Guns for one night only, but unfortunately that's not what happened. I was assaulted by the Kings, I was outnumbered and you can only survive for so long before the numbers game gets to you. The feeling that was coursing through my body was one I hadn't felt in a long, long time. It reminded me of when I won the X-treme Championship last year. It was an adrenaline rush that my life had been missing since I left this company last year in a mission to find myself. After I was taken out, you stepped up to the plate and fought alongside my best friend in a losing effort; for that, I thank you. You had the balls to do what no other man would do, you had Alex's back and so begun Generation Next.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 XCt5G

{Chris Sabin}
Unfortunately, this story doesn't have a happy ending, Generation Next has a lot of potential and even though it got off to a rocky start, in a few months, it could be a force to be reckoned with and there lies the problem. You're dragging Alex down, you aren't as “Phenomenal” as you make these people believe you are. If you ask me, you're a shell of your former self. Why is it that in other companies, you thrived, yet in this one, you're barely scraping it by? So I did what any other friend would do and I tried my best to open your eyes and make you see the truth in the Tag Chamber but it seems your brain didn't get the message. Then I gave Alex the easiest choice he could have made, a choice between reforming the Motor City Machine Guns or continuing this disgrace of a team known as Generation Next. You decided to do the same and it backfired because now, Alex isn't talking to either of us.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 G5CXb

{Chris Sabin}
So what I propose is that in two weeks time, there's a Pay-Per-View that goes by the name of The Monster Bash, you want a match against me, you want a bit of revenge for me costing you your match at Eye For An Eye, now's your chance, you and me, one on one in that ring. Before you answer, there is one little stipulation to that match, if you win, which you won't, I'll leave this company with no questions asked and you can continue teaming with Alex, however, when I win, Generation Next is no more and the Motor City Machine Guns reunite permanently. Do you got the balls to put your money where your mouth is?

{AJ Styles}
You can talk all you want, Chris, you can call me out if you want to but you and I both know that you're not cleared to compete. Until your arm is fully recovered, my answer is no.

*AJ walks off camera as Sabin is left standing alone before Breakdown fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownmasonryanXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownajstyles
Mason Ryan Vs AJ Styles

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

*As Breakdown continues the camera's are focused on King and JR at the announcers table*

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen for the past few weeks we've been hearing from one of the alter egos of former Breakdown General Manager Mick Foley, more specifically his persona of Mankind, who will soon be making his return to Breakdown as a competitor.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Let me tell you JR, that guy isn't playing with a full deck if you know what I mean.

Jim Ross: I think I do King, but last week I had the opportunity to sit down with Mick Foley and conduct the first of a series of exclusive interview with him which will be aired over the coming weeks.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: What! Are you crazy JR? You actually went and spoke to this whack job? I'm surprised you came back in one piece.

*As King stops talking the camera's slowly fade out to black, then slowly fade back in to a pre-recorded interview with Jim Ross and Mankind*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 1-1

Jim Ross: So Mick, thank you for taking the time to sit down with us. And I guess there's only one place to start off. What exactly has brought on this new view of life for you?

Mankind: It's funny isn't it Jimmy? One second I was on top of the world, the General Manager of Breakdown, everybody loved me, they chanted my name Jim, you can almost still hear them… Foley, Foley, Foley. But then one second later I was vilified. Everyone turned their backs on me, sure I made some mistakes but nobody deserves to be treated the way I was. Nobodies chanting my name anymore are they Jimmy? Not one single person! I’ve heard the word conspiracy thrown around the locker rooms a whole lot in my time, but it’s never really been one has it? But with me, conspiracy just doesn’t seem to go far enough.

*Mankind stares down at the floor as he continues to talk seemingly trying to ignore to presence of anyone else*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 2-1

Mankind: Here’s the thing Jimmy, there’s a conspiracy, and then there’s a blatant attempt to rid my name from XWL’s history.

Jim Ross: Don’t you think that…

*Mankind quickly looks up at JR agitatedly cutting him off shouting at him*

Mankind: Of course I think! But I’ve done much more then think, I’ve seen it happening with my own eyes, you were there JR! You were there when I got fired, and I wasn’t even given the chance to say my goodbyes before they brought in my replacement. Before they brought in Hulk Hogan. See Jim, I was never part of their plans, I was just a pawn. A pawn they could throw away the second they could get someone with a better look!

Jim Ross: Are you sure it’s not all in your head?

*Mankind then returns to staring at the floor while responding*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 3-1

Mankind: There’s a lot of things in my head, but this isn’t one of them. Just think back, everywhere Hulk Hogan’s gone any promotion in the world and he’s left them in a worse state then when he arrived. First WCW, then TNA and now he’s doing his best to ruin XWL. Something I created and I won’t let him ruin it, just like he ruined everything else! He’s a poison Jimmy, that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. He’s a poison, Jimmy!

Jim Ross: If you ask me, you sound almost bitter.

Mankind: Bitter? Is that what I sound Jim? Bitter?! Not even one week after I was fired! One damn week, and I was already forgotten about, just swept underneath the rug! And everyone got on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. It’s not bitterness JR, it just makes me sick that someone else less qualified, less able then myself is doing my job! And I’m not going to lay down and let him, I’m not going to lay down and except the way I’ve been treated! Not by Hogan, not by Johnny Ace and not by anyone of the superstars! They’ve tried to disgrace my legacy and I won’t let them do that anymore!

*Mankind begins to weep getting highly emotional in his speech*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 4-1

Mankind: I’ll make sure they all feel my pain! They’ll all be begging at my feet for forgiveness, and I don’t think they’re going to get it.

*JR resistant to push Mankind ant further takes a long breath before asking him another question*

Jim Ross: Recently you’ve gone back maybe fourteen or sixteen years, what made you revert to how you were back then? What possessed you to put your mask back on?

*Mankind touches his mask with both of his hands as he answers JR*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 7-1

Mankind: Why am I wearing a mask? I don't think it's any of your damn business why I'm wearing what I'm wearing! It’s none of your business why I’m acting how I’m acting, and frankly I don’t think it matters in any way at all, the only thing that matters is that for the first time in over ten years, I feel like I can by myself again. I can be that guy who absorbs pain like no other, I can do whatever I feel like and nobody can tell me otherwise. Only I can control what I do Jimmy and nobody else!

Jim Ross: But Mick, why?

*Mankind then snaps at JR once more standing up and angrily shouting at him*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 6-1

Mankind: Don't call me Mick! That's not my name anymore! You ended that liberty when you turned your back on me! I have a name Jimmy, and it's a damn good name if you ask me, so if you don't mind, I'd like to be referred by that name from now on.

Jim Ross: Come on now Mick… Calm down.

*Mankind sits back down and sniffs as he retorts*

Mankind: That's Mankind to you! Don't you get it Jim, Mick Foley died when you killed his dreams! And what you're looking at is what arrived in his place, sure we may look alike and sound alike, but we're not the same. Mick Foley was nothing more than a cheap popping, sock puppet loving shell of a man! But me Jim? I don't think you need reminding the horrors that I can create. We both know what I'm able and more importantly willing to do. I've seen children, women even grown men cry in fear at the things I've done to myself! And that part of me the part of me that I loved, the side of me, that sure wasn't exactly too popular, but I'd rather be different and successful, then be popular and prostitute myself out to the highest bidder. I'm not going to be like him, Jim, not anymore!

*JR clears his throat before speaking*

Jim Ross: Now who exactly is "him", you've referred to him for a few weeks now, but nobody knows who he is.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 5-1

Mankind: Who is he? He's the reason I lost my job, he's the reason I am how I am, everything that's ever happened to me is all on his head, and he’s going to be the first one to feel my pain, it’s going to be a treat for the eyes Jimmy, his destruction will be one of pure beauty and one that will bring me the inner serenity that I deserve.

Jim Ross: But what has he done to you?

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 8-1

Mankind: It doesn't matter what he's done Jimmy... It’s not what he’s done that matters anymore, it’s what’s he gonna do Jim? What’s he gonna do?

*Mankind stands back up and takes off his clip on microphone*

Mankind: You know what Jimmy, I really appreciate you taking the time to come here, but I think I'm about done for this week.

*Mankind slowly turns around and begins to walk away*

Jim Ross: But Mankind, I still have more questions...

*Without stopping or turning around Mankind answers JR*

Mankind: Well I don't have any more answers for you... Don't worry I'll see myself out.

*Then when Mankind stops talking the camera's watch him leave then slowly fade out back to King and JR at ringside*

Jim Ross: And as you can see that's where the interview came to an unfortunately and abrupt end. But this needs to be said again, after the show ends I will be flying out to Mankind's location to conduct the second part of this interview series.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: I told you JR, that guy is crazy. Losing his job has clearly sent him off the deep end.

Jim Ross: Mick was a man we used to be able to call our friend, but from that footage it would appear that that man is long and gone. But hopefully through these interviews we'll get to understand this deranged man a little bit more.

*When JR finishes talking Breakdown fades out to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Dat Mankind promo, no clue how you got so many caps as him.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownmichelleXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownmolly
Michelle McCool Vs Molly Holly

Breakdown soon returns from a commercial break and we're taken ringside where a match is just about to get underway between Molly Holly and Michelle McCool. They're both already in the ring but instead of their eyes being on each other, they're looking off towards the commentary team. The cameras pan out to reveal what has their attention, and it's none other than the Divas Champion Layla taking a seat beside Jerry Lawler and JR with her Divas Championship in hand and a smile on her face.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 RCnzI

{King}
Welcome back, and as you can tell we're about to have divas action live on Breakdown! But that's not even the best part, we're going to be joined by the loveliest diva that we've got on our roster, Layla!

{JR}
That's right, King. Molly Holly and Michelle McCool will both be competing in the huge blockbuster Divas Championship Gauntlet in just a few short weeks, but tonight they get the opportunity to show just what they can do and why they should and just may become the Divas Champion.

Layla waves at both divas then places her title in her lap and grabs the extra headset off the table and places it on her head.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 PdG9a

{Layla}
Hi guys, I'm thrilled to be out here.

{JR}
It's a pleasure to have you joining us this evening, how are you feeling just a couple of weeks away from your biggest defense to date?

{Layla}
I am just so excited, to have the level of competition in this division all set up to fail against me, it's just everything and more that a girl could want.

{King}
You've had quite the many confrontations with some of your opponents in the previous weeks, but we'll get into that as the match goes on.

Michelle especially keeps her eyes firmly on Layla, pointing at her title and yelling out "This one's for you, Lay!" to which Layla just returns that with a smile that practically says not only does she not care, but that she's not in the least bit concerned. Molly takes a different approach by taking advantage of this situation and attack Michelle from behind with a hard axe handle to the back of the head flooring her and signaling the referee to call for the bell and kicking off this match.

{JR}
This match is underway and Molly wasting no time in asserting herself.

{Layla}
Speaking of Molly, I heard a few things about her when I arrived at the arena, that she's apparently controlling The Undertaker or something?

{King}
Yes last week she interrupted the deadman and revealed that she was in possession of the urn, and that she made him do what he did to The Hurricane, and that she's planning to use this power again sometime in the near future.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 9JHoz

{Layla}
Okay well, what exactly does this have to do with the Divas Championship? Why put her focus on this aging freak of nature, instead of the biggest prize for women in this industry? Is she planning to use his services to clear the gauntlet? Am I going to end up strapped to a symbol and sacrificed?

{JR}
I think the mystery is what makes this situation so dangerous.

{King}
We've seen what people controlling The Undertaker have done in the past, and Molly could have some very chilling things in mind for him.

{Layla}
Yes, and while that's all creepy and scary, what does that mean for her participation in the gauntlet? He can't exactly get involved, she'd be disqualified, he can't very well kidnap over a dozen divas...I guess I just think her head should be focused on trying to be in the best shape that she can be for The Monster Bash instead of having her head in the clouds. This is a big opportunity for her, she's been irrelevant for years in the wrestling business, this is her chance to shine, and she wastes it by getting petty revenge on some comic book superhero joke?

Molly continually stomps on Michelle's back showing a new found aggression since urn unveiling. She pulls Michelle's hair tightly back, then places her boot right on the back of her head and stomps her face right into the mat garnering even more boos in response to her vicious actions. The referee scolds Molly telling her to stay off the hair, to which she replies by not only gripping Michelle by her hair again, but pulling her off the mat by it, and tossing her halfway across the ring in a careless motion.

{Layla}
Honestly can Michelle just retire already? She went from a five time Divas Champion, to this. She's being embarrassed night after night and it's not even funny to watch her get her ass kicked anymore, it's just sad, sad and pathetic more than anything.

{JR}
Well hold on now, I disagree. I think Michelle's really found that passion again and she's working hard to get back the Divas Championship, she nearly accomplished that at Eye For An Eye against you.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 D0YNU

{Layla}
See, it's remarks like that...Those kind of comments just hinder her...she was nowhere near close to dethroning me, no one has been, and quite frankly it seems like no one ever will be...but back to my point, she thinks she's got one more run left in her, but in reality, she just doesn't measure up to today's standard competition. Even I've had to up my game since the recent signings in the division, but someone like me can do that, I can push myself to that next step, but Michelle has proven that she's just obsolete now. She may wanna be Divas Champion again, but the days where she could actually make that happen are long gone, not that she had the "IT" factor to be successful to begin with.

Molly lifts Michelle off the mat carrying her over her one shoulder, then charges right into the turnbuckle sending McCool back first against it. Then as Michelle falls back slumping downward, Molly backs away with her hands raised up, the referee orders her to get Michelle out of the corner, she then smile slightly before charging right at her, only for Michelle to grip onto the nearest rope and use her free arm to nail Molly right in the jaw with a stiff back elbow. Molly stumbles back but just for a second, then charges back towards her just to be nailed by a raised boot from McCool. Before she can fall back Michelle runs right for her and takes her down with a rib shattering spear!

{JR}
Bah gawd, what a spear!

{King}
Michelle is not playing around here.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BeNaI

{Layla}
Well I should hope not, she looks bad enough on a nightly basis, she needs to up her game, it's gonna take more than just a lucky spear to strike lightning, she needs to stay on her and then maybe she might actually be a winner for a change.

Michelle fires away on Molly with closed fist shots to the temple, then pulls her up to her feet, attempts a suplex, but Molly knees McCool in mid lift, then turns it around on her with a swinging neckbreaker. Instead of going for a cover she slowly backs up flinging her hair back waiting for Michelle to sit up. A few short seconds pass and Michelle, though gripping the back of her neck starts to sit up, and that's when Molly runs forward grabbing the back of Michelle's head and flipping over her snapping her neck and giving her a serious case of whiplash. She then goes for the nonchalant cover.

But Michelle flies her shoulder off the mat while still writhing in pain.

{JR}
Wonderful heart shown by Michelle McCool right there, she wants to win and with determination like that she just might.

{Layla}
Of course she wants to win, JR. If you're in a match and you don't want to win then there's a serious problem. I was friends with Michelle though, I know that her neck is one of her weaker points, she's taken one too many moves to that region and right now Molly needs to keep the attack on that area and she'll win.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 RmqCU

{King}
That's still a little easier said than done though, you have to admit.

{Layla}
She's already got Michelle down and in pain, apply a good submission and this match is as good as done. But of course that's what I'd do, that or I'd lay her out with my flawless neckbreaker....but let's see what Molly will do.

{JR}
Molly certainly is a lot more aggressive, there's no denying that.

Molly glares at the official but then goes back on the attack quickly grabbing Michelle's arms and and crossing them before pulling back on them now pressing against McCool's throat. She plants her knee in front of her now driving it into the back of Michelle McCool as she continues to apply agonizing pressure.

{King}
Whoa that looks painful.

{Layla}
Trust me, I've had that move applied to me before, it is.

{JR}
Now Layla, I said earlier you've had several heated exchanges with some of your challengers at The Monster Bash. But last week, during your celebration for how long you've been champion, which by the way congratulations on reaching such an unheard of mark, but I think you might have bit off a little more than you could chew.

{Layla}
Excuse me?

{JR}
Now hold on, let me explain. I understand the need to assert your position as champion, but if there was anyone that could be the biggest threat to your reign, one could argue that it's Beth Phoenix. So to try and embarrass her, and leave her floored like you did, to me might have fueled her to work that much harder to not only take your title in the gauntlet, but severely hurt you. Do you think it was a wise decision that you won't regret after The Mosnter Bash? Because where I'm sitting, and from what I've heard, Beth was not a happy camper at the end of last week's show, and I know it didn't just have to do with her rivalry with Kharma.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Juhy9

{Layla}
Or maybe you could say she got exactly what she deserved? I have been Divas Champion for two hundred days, instead of interrupting me and disrespecting me like she so foolishly did, she should have just stayed in her own little world with Kharma, because last week on Redemption, the very moment she tried to be this big threat to me, I was the one who had the last laugh. I was the one left standing tall, I might have had cake and everything else all over me, but on my night, I taught Beth Phoenix, and that walking buffet table Kharma, a lesson they won't forget. Sure I didn't have any physical altercation with Kharma, but she saw me standing tall over her rival, the "dream" opponent, and I looked at her without an ounce of fear. I don't care if she's big, I don't care who is thrown my way in two weeks, because I will beat every singe person that tries to get inbetween me, and MY title.

Molly's shouting at McCool telling her to just give up, but when the referee kneels in closer asking Michelle if she wants to quit, she responds just seconds later screaming out "No!" while trying to fight free. Molly then pulls back on the pressure even harder causing Michelle to scream out in pain again, and the fans begin to stomp their feet on the floor and clap their hands trying to show Michelle the support she needs to somehow stay in this fight.

{JR}
Now I know you said you will beat anyone that tries to come between you the Divas Championship, but wouldn't that also imply that you want to silence any potential threats? A threat such as Mickie James? She laid out a challenge to you last week to meet her in the ring tonight, and you completely ignore her, some are thinking you're perhaps afraid to face her.

{King}
It does look kind of bad when a champion ducks a challenger...

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 FtD70

{Layla}
Now hold on just one minute, I didn't duck anybody. At The Monster Bash any diva that wants me, will have me, why should I make an exception for someone I've already beaten time and time again? What makes her so special that she should get an early shot at me over the countless other girls vying to challenge me? Not to mention, I competed in a Steel Cage match, I've needed this time to recover and replenish myself so that I may be in tip top condition for this history making gauntlet.

{King}
But every other diva is being pitted against each other and have been for weeks, is it really fair to be the only one that's gone without in ring competition?

{Layla}
Is it really fair for one diva to have to face a dozen challengers in one night? Not one superstar has ever had to do that, but who will? Me. I'm not complaining about being put into the position to fail, because I love proving people wrong, but anybody that dares to bitch about me taking a few weeks off to recharge my batteries can just zip their trap and focus on trying to become the Divas Champion. I say try because that is exactly what they all will do, try, and fail.

{JR}
A fair point, I don't fully agree with your feelings, but I do see what you're saying, and I suppose it's all a lot more complicated than someone outside looking in could really understand.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Xz1JP

{Layla}
Nobody is more passionate about this business than I am, I might not have started out as a wrestler, but I've become one. I've earned that title, and I've earned this one as well. Two hundred days I've been champion, no vacations, no time off, here every single week whether Breakdown or Redemption, so what if I want a little time to regroup? Haven't I earned that? I have like twelve matches in a row, in one night, to be ready for, as far as I'm concerned, I'm completely in the right for requesting time off from the ring until The Monster Bash. Vickie was completely understanding, and Eve might not like it, but hey she was supposed to be banned from receiving another rematch for this title so long as I was champion, but you don't see me complaining about her inclusion now do you?

{King}
Well...wait what's happening?

Our focus turns back to the ring as the fans are louder than before, and Michelle is fighting with everything she has, her fists are shaking, her feet and planting on the mat trying to stand up, and Molly's face tells us her grip is loosening and she didn't expect this. Suddenly Michelle uses Molly's own hold against her sending her flying overhead and rolling into the ropes. As Molly rebounds off them Michelle kicks up her legs and sends Holly crashing down to the mat with a unique back body drop. Molly tries to roll under the ropes to escape a possible comeback from the gutsy Michelle McCool, but that's not going to stop Michelle. Just as Molly gets her bearings Michelle comes charging at her, Molly tries to be coy by waiting until the last second to lunge forward through the ropes with an attempted shoulder block, but Michelle side steps almost as if she knew she was going to do that, then lands a stiff knee lift straight to the ribs, yells out to the crowd getting them riled up, and runs off the ropes gaining the momentum she needs to grab Molly's neck spinning her around and dropping her on the mat with a corkscrew neckbreaker.

{JR}
Dear lord that was brutal! Michelle McCool has gotten back into this match, and I think could be moments away from picking up a big win!

{King}
Talk about amazing athleticism, it all flowed so well, Molly didn't know what hit her!

{Layla}
Big whoop she's finally gaining offense, you act as if she's the first person to make a comeback, it happens in like every match, shouldn't you guys have noticed that by now? People get a second wind, how they use that however is what really makes the difference. They either succeed, or they fail miserably.

Michelle's feeling the electricity in the arena and she points to the crowd then places her hands on her knees as she stands stalking Molly, perhaps ready to end it all with one of her finishing maneuvers. Molly finally comes to, staggers to her feet, turns around, and gets nailed with a quick gut kick, then Michelle pulls her downward double underhooks her arms, attempts to lift her up in the air, but Molly's fighting it as much as she can to prevent being nailed with the Wings Of Love. Michelle tries a knee lift to prevent Molly from countering, but this only helps Molly by using her momentary lapse of balance and sending her over head with a vacation of a suplex. The referee then begins to count.

But Michelle gets her shoulder up just before the count of three!

{Layla}
See if that were me I would've tripped her legs up and tried a more effective pin. Sure she might have gotten out of Michelle's grasp for now, but if she doesn't act fast she'll lose to a loser, and that's the worst kind of loss, not that I'd know because I beat that loser.

{King}
She did avoid the Wings Of Love though, so I'd say that was a smart tactic.

{JR}
You have to remember not every diva shares your philosophy for what "works" in a match.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 3YkOC

{Layla}
Which explains why I'm the one with the title, and they're not.

Molly tries to keep the control by grabbing Michelle by her hair and pulling her up to her feet, but gets driven with a European uppercut, she staggers back and gets nailed with a second, then a third. Michelle tosses Molly into the ropes, kneels down awaiting her rebound, but Molly kicks her heel up standing her ground and lands a hard kick right on Michelle's face. She then runs off the opposing ropes, attempting a clothesline, but Michelle catches her and drops her down with a belly to belly suplex. She covers her hooking the leg closely...

But Molly kicks out just at the last second. She starts to rise up, dazed and confused, that's when Michelle charges right forward drilling her with a huge big boot and knocking her back down to the mat. Michelle then looks out into the crowd, and points up to the top rope, she doesn't go high risk often but she's feeling risky and the fans cheering her on gives her not only the drive she needs but the feeling that she can do anything with their support. She steps out onto the apron, turns her eyes to Layla, motions around her waist then turns back around climbing onto the top rope. But just as she balances herself Molly bounces up to her feet then charges at McCool knocking her off her feet and crotch first onto the turnbuckle pad. Molly then climbs up onto the second rope, firing away with weakening blows to the temple, tries to throw McCool's arm over her shoulder for a superplex, but just as she tries to stand up, Michelle pulls her down clubbing at her back over and over until she's hunched over, that's when Michelle pulls Molly in close, then begins to lift her up for an unheard of Faith Breaker from the top rope!

{JR}
No way! Is she about to do what I think she's going to?!

{King}
A Faithbreaker from the top rope??!!

{JR}
Can you believe this, Layla?

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 JUJ59

{Layla}
I...Well...You know it's not....SHUT UP!

As the fans all stand up in amazement at what we're about to witness, cheering just as loud as they can, Michelle raises her fully up, in prime position for what's usrely going to be the end to this highly competitive match. But just as she's about to launch them off the top rope, Molly does some quick thinking and grabs onto both of the top ropes, then shifts her leg tightening them around McCool and throws her with her impressive leg strength down to the mat with a modified hurricanana! She makes a sickening thud as she makes contact with the mat, and the fans are stunned, how did Molly get out of this predicament? She then pulls herself up onto the top rope, stands up high and tall, then just as Michelle barely makes it to her feet she jumps off and connects with the Molly Go Round! The referee jumps to the cover...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{JR}
I don't know how she did it, but Molly Holly just impressed the world here tonight. I really thought that was it, but somehow, someway, she's done it.

{Layla}
Speak for yourself, JR. I'm not impressed, it takes a lot more to impress me than just a lucky counter. I've been Divas Champion for two hundred days, that is impressive. I've made history more than any other diva here, that is impressive, and I will defeat every single diva at The Monster Bash, forever redefining the word, impressive.

{King}
Lucky or not, Molly Holly pulls off a big win just weeks away from her opportunity in the Divas gauntlet.

{JR}
Molly Holly has once again prevailed against another opponent. She has defeated who at Eye For An Eye was the No 1 Contender for the Divas Championship but was defeated by none other than Layla.

{King}
It was a mystery whether Molly Holly would be as good without The Hurricane at her side. Today she proved that without Hurricane she is capable of much more then she was before, after defeating a very dominant diva in McCool.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 WRdPR

{Layla}
Did you just say dominant? Over who? Who has she beaten? No one! She's a loser, she's the furthest thing from dominant. I can't believe you're going to sit here and insult everyone's intelligence like that. You know what, I'm done here.

Layla takes off her headset throwing it down onto the table just as Molly Holly rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone then goes back in the ring. Layla just watches her interested in what she could possibly have to say.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 M3LvE

{Molly Holly}
As people can see, I don't need no magical urn to actually win a match. I need no Hurricane to rescue me from the evil wicked witch of the west and I certainly don't need anybody at Monster Bash to help me defeat our so called Divas Champion over there and the rest of Molly Holly wannabes backstage. What I have done in the past few weeks nobody in the Divas division would dare to do. That there is proof Molly Holly will survive the gauntlet at Monsters Bash and will become the new Divas Champion.

She drops her microphone down onto the mat, then throws her hands up in the air embracing the boos while Layla stands still watching Molly with her title hanging off to the side gripped tightly in her hand, almost as if she were slightly concerned about the possible threat of Molly Holly.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 JchB8

Layla then looks at the commentary team, who just remain silent after her outburst, then tells them she's going to congratulate her. She walks over to the steel steps, steps slowly into the ring, Molly turns around noticing Layla out of the corner of her eye, stares at her with uncertainty, but then Layla does something completely out of her character, and extends her hand to Molly. Is she trying to be a good sport? Is this a whole new side of Layla after Molly's speech, perhaps she's willing to respect Molly for thinking so highly of herself? Seconds pass, Molly looks at her hand, then quickly swipes it away! Our questions go unanswered and Molly shout "Get that hand away from me!" when sets Layla off and brings her to the point of charging right at Molly taking her down to the mat and ramming the back of her head into the mat.

{JR}
Bah gawd, business is picking up!

{King}
Layla's never one to ask for a handshake, but that still was very disrespectful to the champion.

Molly turns the attack around as the two roll around the ring in a good old fashioned cat fight, Layla screams get the hell of me! Molly retorts with I'm better than you! They roll around the ring again until Molly lands a stiff right elbow on Layla, pulls her up to her feet, and gets her in position for a powerbomb! She milks this moment, just a little too long, and Layla fights free crawling under Molly's legs behind her, Molly turns around and that's when she's nailed with a huge round house knock kick!

{King}
She can even do that in heels and a dress? Well there's something you don't see every day!

{JR}
Molly is out like a light!

Layla looks down at her dress, it's been ripped, and she's annoyed, normally she might stop there, Molly is already down, she's made her point, but she's fed up of being disrespected, and she'll make an example out of anyone that dares mess with her. She pulls Molly up to her feet, she's limp and lifeless, that kick really left her loopy, then nails her with a vicious Layout! She falls to the mat completely motionless. Layla then picks up her title, and holds it up as she waits for her theme to sound while she stands tall over one of her challengers at The Monster Bash. But instead of the sound of Layla’s theme, we’re met by the sound of a loud thud! And the thud, much to the shock of the fans is Layla being clobbered in the back with the Money in the Bank briefcase!! AJ Lee is shown standing over a fallen Layla, Molly Holly rolls out of the ring. Layla is on her back as AJ rams the case into Layla’s gut three more times. She looks to be in a hurry as she runs outside the ring and grabs the referee by the collar.

[AJ Lee] I’M CASHING IN!!

[Referee] What?!

[AJ Lee] MY MONEY IN THE BANK! I’M CASHING IN, HURRY!!

AJ hands the case to a confused official, AJ slides into the ring. She begins to stomp on Layla to keep her down; the referee looks confused and shrugs his shoulders at the timekeeper. The referee slides into the ring with the briefcase AJ shouts “What are you doing!?” Ring the bell! The referee holds onto the case and tells AJ that she can’t cash in because she’s not Ms. MITB but she insists that she won the case fairly. Layla gets up to her knee’s as AJ snatches the case from the referee and his her with the case again, but suddenly..

[Jim Ross] Here she is! The REAL Ms. Money in the Bank!

[Jerry Lawler] She’s got anger in her eyes, JR, I’d get out of there if I was AJ..

AJ gasps as Kaitlyn sprints down to the ring, the fans give a big pop as Kaitlyn slides into the ring. AJ, who is in a mighty panic almost frozen with fear finally snaps out of her trance and swings at Kaitlyn with the case. Kaitlyn ducks it and when AJ turns around Kaitlyn grabs the case while AJ is still holding it. They struggle between gaining control of the case but Kaitlyn kicks AJ in the gut and grabs the case! She raises it up and then back down hitting AJ right in the spine with the case, AJ winces in pain and quickly retreats rolling onto the apron. Kaitlyn’s theme hits again as the fans cheer; Kaitlyn raises her case in the air.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 L1e79

AJ is shown on the apron staring between Layla and Kaitlyn, she focuses on Kaitlyn and looks at her holding the Money in the Bank briefcase. After a few seconds she jumps off of the apron with her head down, she keeps her head down for a few seconds before turning back to Kaitlyn with a smirk and then cheerily skipping up the ramp without a care in the world. Layla regains her composure in the ring and sits against the bottom turnbuckle holding her title; she locks eyes with Ms. Money in the Bank Kaitlyn knowing very well that Kaitlyn could cash in. They stare down for roughly ten seconds before Layla rolls out of the ring; she begins to walk up the ramp facing Kaitlyn and shouts towards her “You will never have this!” A confident Kaitlyn raises her Money in the Bank briefcase in the air as the fans cheer again; we head off to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:58 am

RVD's theme blasts around the P.A and the crowd are on their feet cheering for the champion! RVD rushes out and points, laughing and cheering along with the fans as he walks on down the ramp. RVD chants begin as he rolls into the ring, he grabs a mic and waits for the cheers to die down

Rob Van Dam
That reception right there. That electricity in the air as I came out. That is why I’m here. It doesn't matter if I win or lose matches. Obviously now I have the United States title I do want to win but like we all saw a few weeks ago I did come up short against Jericho. He’s a tough World Champ. But I think I was resilient as he has put many superstars away with just one code breaker. It took 2 too keep me down. Now he got the win and I respect him for that but Chris, if we are ever in the ring again, let’s just see if things take a 180 and yours truly is the one standing tall. Tonight once again it seems I’m being challenged when I go one on one with CM Punk. CM Punk…the man who comes back just last week and betrays the Rock. When they shook hands I had the upmost respect for both men. Both men had a feud months back but they put it aside for the better but sadly that wasn't the case.

Rob Van Dam
That’s none of my business but tonight CM Punk, you are part of my business. Tonight I am going to try and knock a bit of sense into you. Let’s just see how you handle going up against the whole F’n show. Dude, I know you’re in the back getting ready, so just know, I’m gonna’ be bringing my A game out tonight. After last week I want to bounce back quickly. The two of us, we can put on one hell of a show. If you keep your mind straight and don’t pull any dirty tactics, we might just have one. Good luck tonight man, you’ll need it. Now moving on from that what everyone wants to know and me is who is going to be my next challenger. I’m waiting to see who I get to defend against and I’m not going to lie I’m a little nervous. Being back and thrown into the title picture too soon, winning the United States title, it all happened rather fast. Now I want to keep this momentum going as much as possible. Kurt Angle, Del Rio and Sandow have all tried at getting this title and failed. Now they were a lot more in that tournament but really the other men tended to stick to themselves. Nobody really tried to get involved in my business. No-

RVD looks around shocked as none other than Wade Barrett steps out onto the stage. He stares at Rob with a cold stare before slowly heading to the ring. Rob takes off his title, in case of any confrontation. The crowd are booing Wade as he gets into the ring, he snatches a mic away from one of the workers and turns to Rob

Wade Barrett
Look at this... The united States champion Rob Van Dam thinks that just because I was respectful enough to avoid tampering with his tournament matches, That I don't feel cheated? At Eye for an eye I was defeated by Mr Fn, A man who at best is a base animal. Part way through that match I had him down, I had him beaten. Yet for some reason the ref refused to do his actual job and count the pinfall as he was too busy shouting at some drunk idiot. Now what's done is done and I was eliminated in the first round. RVD here went on to win the whole thing, Everyone already knows this. I still don't know why our former general manager Mick Foley decided to place you in the title picture straight away, I mean look at you. your not what you used to be, Your not the same man that held both the X-Treme championship and the money in the bank at the same time. Your older, Slower and weaker than you were before.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_sd122311_030

Wade Barrett
Of course I didn't come out here just to point out anything wrong with you, I mean if I did that then we'd be here all night. I cam out here to warn you, I came out here to let you know that I'm coming for what should've been mine at Eye For An Eye. That championship you have should be around my waist right now and if it wasn't for the bad officiating I mentioned earlier then it would be right where it belongs. Now I'm not out here to make threats because that'd be no help to me at all. I'm out here in this very ring to let the entire world know that your days as champion are numbered. You will lose that championship soon and I will be there when you do. Now as far as who will be the person that ends your abysmal reign as champion, I'm sure that superstars all over Breakdown are just waiting for their chance to face you. Just like how I'm sure Alberto Del Rio has taken a leave from the company because he realized he'd have to face me at some point. Anyway back to the matter at hand and RVD's terrible time with the championship, If I was a betting man I'd wager he'll lose it instan-

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_sd122311_032

Rob Van Dam
Dude, let me just stop you there. Now you can go on and on about how I am going to lose this title but right now you just seem to be all talk. Now personally I’m a man of action. So if you really want to do something well then I’m ready. But Wade, you can just stay there and listen for a moment, now you lost in the tournament. You didn’t even make it past the first round. You didn’t lose because of some silly referee, you lost because Mr Fn ended up being the better man. Now if you truly were you might have left it at that. There is no need to come out here and start criticizing me. Now honestly man if you really did deserve to win the title, maybe you would be standing here with the title. But that’s right, you didn't win the United States title did you? Now honestly you can go on and on about my past and how I used to be but I know that I am still the same great superstar I was back then. I’m everybody’s favourite superstar…and mine! You, nobody really likes you.

Rob Van Dam
Wade what have you really done recently? You had a nice fling with the World title which didn’t last too long. You were a great Intercontinental champion. But now, now what have you accomplished? Other than putting all these fans to sleep when you came out. You’re not really the man who you were months ago when you and Ted DiBiase fought for months and gave each other hell. Now you may say I’m older, slower and weaker but the fact is dude, I came back, and I won a title. When you came back, you lose and well it looks like you’re out here bitching. I don’t think you’re really in a strong position to mock a man right now.

Wade Barrett
What makes you think you have the right to just interrupt me? Whatever it was you'd be better off not doing that again. Now as far as wanting to do something, There's a time and a place and this is neither the time nor the place. So whilst you might be ready to engage in a physical altercation right now, I'm going to be the better man and continue talking. Back at the PPV I was eliminated, Sure it wasn't the fairest elimination, But regardless it still happened. So what did I do? Did I get involved in the other matches? No I sat in the back and watched as Rob Van Dam won what was supposed to be mine. I didn't do anything to mess with him, I didn't even go near him. The reason for that is one thing and one thing only... respect. Unlike many superstars in the back after the career you've had you earned my respect. Unfortunately for you just because I respect you it doesn't mean that I won't destroy you in an instant to get what I want and unlucky for you what I want is currently in your possession. Now what does popularity have to do with deserving to win a championship? Sure I could be everyone's best mate, But then why would I even want to? Why would I let the people in the crowd dictate who I am? It might be fun for you to be nice to all of them, But I'm more realistic and I at least have the guts to let them know I can't stand them.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_sd122311_036

Wade Barrett
Sure I haven't exactly returned in the way I wanted to, But lets not forget that you have yet to know what it's like to win an elimination chamber. You can say that i'm not what I used to be, but I have a legitimate reason for that. All the way back when I was injured the doctors told me that I'd be gone for almost a year. As you can see I've returned a lot sooner, But that is not without it's faults you see I wasn't fully healed going into EyeFor An Eye and that was part of the reason why I was unable to defeat Fn. Now what you call bitching, I call voicing my complaints. Who said I was mocking you? I never did any thing like that, I simply let it be known that I don't think you'll be a very good champion.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_sd122311_044

Rob Van Dam
Dude, who cares what you think? I don't and I'm sure everyone here doesn't. Now you can go on and on about excuses but at the end of the day you lost. You lost and didn't even get past the first round. Ever since you lost the world title you have spiraled into nothing more than a man to make up the numbers. You're not the big scary Wade anymore. You're not the man who people feared to go into the ring with any more. I mean back in those days I didn't even want to step in the ring with you, look at you now. Now you can go on about everything but at the end of the day, I'm the United States champion. I am Rob...Van...Dam! Now I'm not a man who just sits back and lets the show go on. I like to take action and RVD is a fighting champion. Now I don't mind pulling double duty and kicking your ass tonight. Or is now not the time or the place? Honestly dude I don't get what you are trying to do, this whole message you are sending isn't working. You want a shot at the United States title? I ain't got no problem with that! I'll happily fight anyone at any time, you name it.

Wade Barrett
You're right I'm not going to lie, When I lost the world title I was weakened. That however is not the case at this present time, You see while I was injured I took that time to better myself, Improve on the areas that'd been made weak. Now you're offering me a championship match on a silver platter? I accept your challege Rob however this altercation between us shall not take place tonight, But instead at Monster's Bash when I will take that title from your broken empty shell of a body.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Normal_sd122311_046

Both men look up that stage as the theme song of Antonio Cesaro begins to play throughout the arena. After a few seconds, Antonio Cesaro and Aksana walk out onto the stage. With losing earlier tonight, Cesaro has an angry expression on his face. As they make their way down the ramp, Barrett looks at RVD asking, "What is he doing out here?!", Rob responds by shrugging his shoulders. Aksana holds the ropes open for Cesaro, who doesn't do the same for her. Antonio calls for a microphone and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 VLXsr

Antonio Cesaro
No one here gives a damn about what you two have to say. The ONLY reason they bought there tickets is so the could hear from the greatest man to ever grace this company. They paid to see me. They paid to hear me speak and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You see, earlier tonight I was yet again screwed out of my match against Jack Swagger. If you go back and watch the footage, the obviously inexperienced referee was completely out of position to count the pinfall correctly. My shoulder was clearly OFF of the mat. I WAS SCREWED! Roll the footage.

A reply of earlier tonight is shown. It is unclear whether Cesaro's shoulder was down or not.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 UGQgG

He begins to speak some more.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 5Fgqj

Antonio Cesaro
Now, I have pleaded my case to XWL officials and like usual they have decided to do nothing about it. Which brings me to why I am out her right now. It is quite obvious that the XWL officials see me nothing more than expendable and I plan to change that. The way I plan to change that...is with that. Cesaro points at RVD's United States Championship If I have that, then they will have no choice but to listen to what I have to say. Not only will they listen to me, but each and every one of you brainless Americans will be forced to listen to me. When I have the United States Championship, I will set the example of what a true champion real is. I will continue to set the example for what a human being should look like, not some fat, disgusting piece of crap like you people here tonight. When I become champion....

Cesaro is cut off my the music of Hulk Hogan. The audience in attendance jump to their feet cheering for the Hulkster. Hogan comes out with a microphone in hand. As his theme song fades out the crowd begins to calm down and Hogan starts speaking.

Hulk Hogan
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there brother. Who do you think you are? You can't just come out here and put yourself in title matches. If everyone did that around here I would have a job, dude. But that's why I'm here. To do MY job. Now I was sitting backstage watch and I was getting sick and tired of you guys arguing. Then, an angry Swiss dude comes out here complai...

Antonio Cesaro
"Shut up! I am not just some "angry Swiss dude". I am the greatest talent you have on this roster and you, along with the rest of XWL management, are neglecting me like I'm some scrub. Hulk, I am better than you and I am better than these two los..."

Hulk Hogan
Don't you EVER interrupt me again, brother. Cesaro, you talk a pretty big game, but it didn't seem like you were able to back it up earlier tonight against 'The All-American American' Jack Swagger. How about this, brother. I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself and I'll give you that chance at a little Pay-Per-View coming up. Maybe you've heard of it, it's called The Monster Bash dude.

Hogan begins to walk backstage, but stops remembering something. He turns around and starts speaking again.

Hulk Hogan
"I almost forgot. Antonio, meet your oppenents, Rob Van Dam and Wade Barrett. And that match...will be for the United States Championship. Let the best man win."

Hogan walks to the back leaving the three men in the ring staring each other down.

we started this a while ago so that's why some stuff will seem strange
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 am

*As we return from commercial break, we see XWL Superstar Johnny Curtis backstage. He is leaning up against a wall talking to a female employee, rubbing lotion on his chest. After a couple seconds, a female voice can be heard seductively saying...*

[Mystery Voice]
"Jooohnny..."

*Johnny quickly ignores the female employee and turns to look down the hallway. The camera shows Aksana in a very tight outfit, twirling her hair. She calls him over with her finger and Johnny does so.*

[Johnny Curtis]
"I knew you'd come arou...."

*Before he can finish his sentence he is blindsided by Aksana's boyfriend, Antonio Cesaro.*

[Antonio Cesaro]
"You just never learn do you!"

*With Curtis on the ground, Cesaro repeatedly stomps Curtis' head into the concrete floor. He lifts Curtis to his feet and sends him head first into a large XWL storage trunk. With Curtis laid out on the ground, Cesaro goes behind the large storage trunk. After a few seconds, we begin to see the large trunk start to fall over in Curtis' direction. As the trunk slams down on Curtis, we hear Curtis yelling from pain. The yelling stops as Cesaro pushes yet another large storage trunk on top of the first one. The XWL security and medical staff rush on the scene begging Cesaro and Aksana to leave. Cesaro grabs Aksana's hand and they both walk away. As security and other superstars try to lift the trunks off Curtis, the camera begins to fade out on a shot of Curtis' arm, motionless sticking out from under the large storage trunks. We fade out to our next segment.*
Back to top Go down
xXxD4rkWolfxXx
New Talent
xXxD4rkWolfxXx

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am

The crowd starts up in a mixed reaction as the titantron lights up.

Mark Henry comes walking out onto stage, water pouring off of him as usual. He makes his way down the ramp with hands stuck out onto the ramp, trying to get a touch on Henry. Henry finishes his walk down the ramp and enters the ring. He taunts to the fans by screaming. The lights suddenly go golden and the crowd erupts once again.

Goldberg comes walking out onto stage, tossing his head down as the pyro of spark shoot off onto him. He then comes bursting out of it, throwing lefts and rights. He quickens his pace and heads down the ramp and slides into the ring. The ref rings the bell as this happens causing the two to instantly begin fighting. The two lock up with Goldberg getting the advantage. He begins throwing shots at Henry, causing him to back up into the corner. Goldberg backs up and goes for a very large shoulder block into the corner. Henry darts out of the way as Goldberg goes all the way into the steel post.

-Jim Ross-
Off to a great start until that train wreck!

-Jerry Lawler-
He had it coming to him! He tried to showoff!

Goldberg slolwy comes off of the post and turns around right into a body splash from Mark Henry. This causes Goldberg to fall to the mat. Mark Henry begins to beat his chest. He then pulls Goldberg to his feet, scoops him up and slams him down with the World's Strogest Slam. Mark Henry then, rolls out of the ring, and begins taunting. Goldberg stands after a moment, slightly irritated by this action. He stands back, waiting for Henry. Henry climbs into the ring and begins to walk toward Goldberg. Goldberg takes off running and dives at him, spearing him. Henry rolls from the ring and to the floor. Goldberg stands, doing a quick taunt to the fans, then turns to see Henry taunting again, at the foot of the ramp. Goldberg, not letting this slide, slides out of the ring and begins beating Henry. The count gets to 7 with the two halfway up the ramp when Goldberg, runs at him and spears him again, then heads back into the ring before the 9 count. The count reaches 10 and the bells ring with Henry still laid out on the ramp. The screen then cuts to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 XwlbreakdownfnXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownusrvd
Mr. Fn Vs Rob Van Dam

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownnikki
Kaitlyn Vs Nikki Bella

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, a recap of what happened last week during the Highlight Reel begins to play on the titantron. It starts out with Jericho getting the last word in, looking to exit the ring but when Edge least expected it, Jericho quickly hit Edge across the gut with one of his stools, causing Edge to fall to the ground in pain, gasping for air after the heavy hit as Jericho stands above him*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 LeVCo

*We then cut to after Jericho attempted to throw Edge through the Jeritron and Edge is in the corner, running his hands through his hair, about to hit his signature move, The Spear. He charges at Jericho but is stopped all of a sudden as he is hit over the head by the World Heavyweight Championship which Jericho had tucked in his chest that Edge couldn't see.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Cu4e2

*Jericho standing triumphant with his title over the unconscious challenger is the last image we see before heading back to the arena where Edge is seen in the ring that is shown with Edge standing in the middle of it. He doesn't look to pleased as he looks down after viewing the recap of what happened last week.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 TTboG

*Edge raises his microphone to speak a short time later, a few boos could be heard throughout the arena at the time Edge speaks.*

[[Edge]] Jericho, Jericho once again attacking a man when he least expected it because that is the only way Jericho seems to beat people. He seems to beat them when he can get them when they don't expect it and I feel stupid and foolish, as stupid and foolish as each and everyone of you, for not seeing it. I made a mistake by not seeing it, shame on me. But Jericho, when revenge comes around to Spear you when YOU least expect it, remember who to blame. Remember that you can only blame yourself because you brought this upon yourself. If it wasn't for you attacking me the way you did, you won't have to check each and every corner you pass to see if I'm there waiting for you because Jericho, you need to keep an extra eye out as well as have eyes in the back of your head. I'm on the hunt and you are now my prey. I've got a Spear in hand and it has your name on it and if this doesn't hit you the first time, be ready because I won't miss the second time. Jericho got lucky last week and now, he will be lucky if he is even walking the next time we confront each other. If I have to win the XWL Championship because Jericho isn't in condition to fight, that is fine by me. All of you will just have to deal with me being the champion once again and this time, I won't lose it a month later. You'll all be in the Rated R Era of Edge.

*The Crowd boos Edge as he continues to speak.*

[[Edge]] The Elimination Chamber was just a small set back in my path to proving why I am the star of this company, it was a small setback because I didn't have to go against one. Not two either. Or three. Or Four. But five other superstars stepped up to go against me so walking into the match I had a greater chance of losing the winning. I was the target in that match though, everyone was against me. Everyone else had nothing too lose while I had everything to lose so I walked into that match with the greatest chance of losing. I don't care what any of them said, each and everyone of those five superstars wanted me gone more then any of the others because I was the biggest threat inside the chamber. I had the target on my back, deep down inside everyone was going after me and only me. Only because I was the best and I was the champion.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 ESWoj

[[Edge]] But luckily, things will be back to the way they should be by the time Monster's Bash ends. Jericho, Jericho will no longer be your XWL Heavyweight Champion and I will. I will prove exactly why Jericho winning was a fluke and he is the wrong choice to represent Breakdown by holding the championship around his waist. Tonight, I may not have a match but I plan on making an impact still because O'm not going to sit back and let Chris face Miz. As much as Jericho loves the spotlight, I'm just one who craves it more and when I win back my title, you will see exactly why the spotlight was born to be on me.

*Edge drops the microphone as the crowd boos him. He raises his arms and his theme begins to play throughout the arena as we fade to commercial break.*

[ Main Event

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 BreakdownmizXWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Breakdownxwlchampionjer
The Miz Vs Chris Jericho

Jericho has done it! The fans begin to boo as Jericho scores the pinfall, but it’s not really the heavy boo’s you expect since neither of the men were fan favourites. Jericho breathes heavily while on his knee’s the referee raises his hand but Jericho pushes him away and gets to his feet. Jericho raises his arm in the air with a smug look on his face after his hard fought win over The Miz.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 J321E

[Jim Ross] What a showing by both Jericho and The Miz tonight, it’s safe to say that Miz put up a helluva’ fight, but Jericho is not an easy man to topple.

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 PGnQQ

The camera pans to Miz who is slowly moving around on the mat now.

[Jerry Lawler] You can say that again! He’s the XWL Champion for a reason, Chris Jericho really sent a message to Edge tonight with that win.

[Jim Ross] Miz is getting back to his feet now, let’s see how he reacts to his loss..

Miz is back on his feet now; Jericho is facing off with him with his XWL title over his shoulder. The fans grow silent waiting for a reaction as Miz slowly extends his hand to Jericho while holding his own jaw with his other hand. Jericho does a slight nod and accepts his hand shake..

[Jim Ross] LOOK! IS THAT?..

The fans reaction gets much louder; Edge is seen sliding into the corner of the ring. He runs right at Jericho for a spear but Jericho instantly gets out of the way. And on impact from Jericho getting out of the way Edge hits Miz with a spear by mistake! Miz is knocked back down and Edge doesn’t really care, he turns to Jericho but Jericho is already halfway up the ramp with his title on his shoulder. A furious Edge walks over to the ropes facing Jericho and motions that he was “This close” to hitting the spear... The last sight we see before we head off the air is Miz knocked down in the ring, while Edge stares a hole through Jericho.

End Show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012   XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012  -  10/14/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 10/7/2012 - 10/14/2012
Page 1 of 1