Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Stuff happening in my ewr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdogg50c
Mid Card

Stuff happening in my ewr Empty
PostSubject: Stuff happening in my ewr   Stuff happening in my ewr Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Stuff happening in my ewr Raw11

Stuff happening in my ewr Eddie_11

The Match: Big forearm by Eddie Edwards makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Bo reverses a Eddie Edwards hammerlock. STIFF high kick on Die Hard by Bo Rotundo. Die Hard reverses an irish whip...and Bo Rotundo runs into the referee! Tor-NADO DDT from Bo Rotundo, Die Hard got planted! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Bo walks into a drop toe hold. Die Hard drives a thrust kick into the chest of Bo. Reverse DDT on Bo. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Eddie Edwards just SPIKES Bo Rotundo down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bo counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Die Hard takes a NICE hurrancarana from Bo Rotundo. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Eddie Edwards avoids a Bo Rotundo avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Adam Cole comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Bo Rotundo turns around. Adam Cole puts Bo in the corner. Adam Cole sets up, and hits a Panama's Sunrise! Cole leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Eddie Edwards pins Bo. Adam Cole has a chair. Bo Rotundo stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. Cole sets the chair up, then picks up Bo Rotundo. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! Adam Cole has left Bo down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

Rating = 78%

notes- Edwards gained 1 point of overness

Ad break

Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see The Kings of Wrestling and Motor City Machine Guns fight in a tag team match.

rating = 80%

Stuff happening in my ewr Dougla10

The Match: Regal gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Williams! Regal backdrops Douglas Williams out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of William Regal. Williams is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Williams reverses an irish whip...and William Regal runs into the referee! Wicked suplex out of the corner from William Regal, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Douglas Williams fights out of a grapple. Douglas Williams snap suplexes Regal HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Williams is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! BRAINBUSTAH~! by Douglas Williams! Hooks the leg for a two count. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Douglas Williams, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Williams walks into a drop toe hold. Williams takes a quick lariat. Pin, but Williams is out just before the three count. Williams pushes out of a William Regal hold. William Regal is in trouble. Chaos Theory! 1....2....3. Douglas Williams offers a handshake to Regal...and he accepts it!

rating = 87%

notes- Douglas Williams lost 2 points of overness. William Regal is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Stuff happening in my ewr Colt_c10

The Match: Richards takes a headbutt from TJ Perkins. TJ Perkins hits a right hand. Richards blocks a punch. Vertical suplex by Davey Richards. Richards walks into a jaw breaker. Pin, but Richards is out just before the three count. TJ Perkins snap suplexes Cabana HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, TJ Perkins is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Cabana backdrops TJ Perkins out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Colt Cabana. Davey Richards scoops up TJ Perkins. Cabana bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Richards hits a great swinging DDT on TJ Perkins. Richards then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Big forearm by Colt Cabana makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Richards counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! TJ Perkins takes a flying neckbreaker from Davey Richards. TJ Perkins can barely stand. DR Driver! 1....2....3.

rating = 83%

notes- The Open The Freedom Gate title has gained in image.

Ad break

Stuff happening in my ewr Joey_r10

The Match: Joey Ryan snap suplexes Daniels. Christopher Daniels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spinning back kick from Christopher Daniels. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Tor-NADO DDT from Christopher Daniels, Ryan got planted! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Joey Ryan fights out of a grapple. Joey Ryan hits a rolling kick on Daniels. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Ryan crushes Daniels with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Joey Ryan. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Ryan drops an elbow...but Christopher Daniels moves out of the way. Super kick by Christopher Daniels. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Joey Ryan fights out of a grapple. Christopher Daniels hooks up a suplex, but Ryan flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Joey Ryan remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

rating = 84%

notes- The United States championship has gained in image.

Stuff happening in my ewr Dean_a10

The Match: Powerslam from Dean Ambrose on Samoa Joe. Dean Ambrose turns Samoa Joe inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Dean Ambrose scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Dean Ambrose snap suplexes Samoa Joe HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Ambrose is now a bonifide HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Samoa Joe blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Running knee lift from Samoa Joe. Massive backbreaker on Ambrose and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Ambrose kicks Samoa Joe in the gut to reverse the momentum. Ambrose hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Samoa Joe is in trouble. Midnight Special! 1....2....3. Dean Ambrose remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

rating = 63%

notes- Samoa Joe lost 1 point of overness from this match. Dean Ambrose gained 2 points of overness from this match. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Stuff happening in my ewr Raw_cm10

The Match: STIFF high kick on CM Punk by Seth Rollins. CM Punk once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Seth Rollins just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from CM Punk. Seth Rollins charges, CM Punk moves, and the referee is knocked silly! CM Punk plants Rollins with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Cover, but there's no one to count for CM Punk! CM Punk misses a clothesline. CM Punk takes a flying neckbreaker from Seth Rollins. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. CM Punk walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but CM Punk is out just before the three count. Rollins walks into a drop toe hold. Reverse DDT on Rollins. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rollins reverses a waistlock. CM Punk is in trouble. Avada Kedavra!!! That shook the ring. Joey Ryan quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Seth Rollins turns around. Joey Ryan puts Rollins in the corner. Joey Ryan sets up, and hits a Mustache Ride! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Ryan! Joey Ryan obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Seth Rollins stands up. Joey Ryan puts Rollins in the corner. Joey Ryan sets up, and hits a Mustache Ride! Joey Ryan eventually leaves, having caused enough damage.

rating = 88%

notes- CM Punk lost 1 point of overness from this match. Seth Rollins gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Ad break

Stuff happening in my ewr Kow_vs10

The Match: Chris Sabin kicks the leg, knocks Cesaro down, and goes to work on it. Second rope flying axe handle, Cesaro goes down. One day, Sabin might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sabin tags out to Alex Shelley. Motor City Machine Guns whip Cesaro into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying elbow from Alex Shelley connects. Antonio Cesaro fights out of a grapple. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Shelley is down! There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Antonio Cesaro and Chris Hero. Tiger bomb by Chris Hero, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Chris Hero snap suplexes Shelley HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Chris Hero is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Chris Hero walks into a drop toe hold. Hard back suplex on Chris Hero. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Shelley tags out to Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin kicks the leg, knocks Chris Hero down, and goes to work on it. Tag to Antonio Cesaro. Spin kick by Chris Sabin to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Antonio Cesaro is all alone...Skull And Bones!! 1....2....3!

rating = 92%

notes- The WWE Tag Team titles have gained in image.

overall show rating = 83%
Back to top Go down

Stuff happening in my ewr
Page 1 of 1