Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Empty
PostSubject: YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?    YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:43 am

*As the YouTube.com video exclusive begins, we see Johnny Curtis who knows where with his twitter name on the bottom of the screen. He quickly begins to speak.*

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Curtis
[Johnny Curtis]
I understand that I have not been on Breakdown for quite some time now. I also understand that many of my adoring weirdos and XWL Universe members have been concerned of my whereabouts. Especially one my followers @SlenderADJP. I was not weird sick or anything like that, I actually of two simple explanations for my disappearance. As you all know I started my Weird Investigation back at Digital Decision to see who attacked Mick Foley back in June. My search took me away from the arena and the free catering for a little bit, but I quickly found a lead. I tried going back to the arena two weeks before Supremacy to inform Mick of my findings..... there was just one little problem. I was banned from the arena. Mick had a tight security match to ensure I couldn't get in. I tried all my usual methods of sneaking into the arena, but each turn was a dead end. What are my usual methods of sneaking into arenas? Well, what are you methods?

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Curtis-2
[Johnny Curtis]
I couldn't figure out why Mick wouldn't let me in. I thought of many possibilities, I thought I might give off an unpleasant odor. I ruled that off, because surely Mick is use to that. I thought it might be because of my lack of shirts. However, it's not a seven eleven, guys run around without shirts all the times. Pants too! I even thought it could be because of my web feet. That was quickly ruled out too, it makes me a great swimmer. I even thought of something that I would have never considered before. Am I too weird for TV? Then I figured that are too many people who aren't weird enough for TV; so in conclusion I couldn't figure out why Mick wouldn't let me in. Finally, I developed a plan. I am going to offer Mick something that he can't refuse. Oh, this is a bombshell. I know who attacked you in June. I finally found the evidence I need to back it up. All you have to do to found out is let me in next week on Breakdown.

*Curtis smirks before looking straight into the camera.*

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Curtis-3
[Johnny Curtis]
Things are about to get weird.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?    YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 am

Short, but weird sweet promo. I enjoyed it and it sets up the next few weeks of storylines.
Back to top Go down

YouTube.com Exclusive: Too Weird for TV?
Page 1 of 1