Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Empty
PostSubject: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:45 pm

KOW win...

Nice intro having AJ come out was a big surprise and the fact that Cena pulled an Angle leaves me wondering where he is. The KOW promo at the end was good as well. Having Kassius be all I told you so and Antonio be confident and cocky even was a nice combo. Going to be interesting to see if there will be any duo's able to stop the KOW.
Breakdown earns... 6 Points for match win and 6 points (Cesaro) and 8 points (Ohno) for post match promo.

Favorite Quote

" It does not matter what duo they put in front of us, we will defeat them just like we defeated these two jobbers here tonight"(+3)

"Just now, we defined tag team wrestling. The Kings of Wrestling aren't just back, they're back with a purpose. And that is to make XWL their own. We're gonna' show you, that there's strength in numbers. And power, in Kings."(+5)

Edge promo...

Liked how you started off by questioning Breakdown's loyalty to Edge, especially since this is Supremacy. Mentioning the #FireTed Campaign was a nice touch as well. Listing off the impressive amount of people that you've beaten as of late proves that Ted shouldn't take you lightly. The ending part bringing up Ted's family again was a nice way to end the promo. I liked how you had Edge seem more focused on the match then pissing the fans off. Good Luck, lets go Edge, lets go Breakdown!
Breakdown is rewarded with... 8 points!

Favorite Quote

" Though, to expose Ted I had to take a things a bit far. Brett, Mike, Ted Sr, all got involved with this because of me and tonight the DiBiase Legacy will fall and be remembered by only one thing. How Ted DiBiase couldn't protect his family name, how Ted's father will be upset with Ted and how Ted along with each and every one of you will be remembered as a glorified... losers"(+4)

Ted promo...

Nice face start to the promo talking about kissing babies and rainbows and happy times being a XWL superstar. Really makes you want to punch Ted in the face but also respect him at the same time. Liked how you talked about ego being the reason some of the XWL wrestlers dislike the fans, how Ted gets mad when Rock and others trash them and you won't like Ted when he's mad. Liked the part about Ted's family and midlife crisis when he was thinking of giving up for the first time in his career. Telling the story of Ted's climb to the World Title before what could be his biggest title defense yet with the new title coming into play was nice. Saying how you don't want to let Redemption down was nice, especially after what Edge had to say about Breakdown. Then going on about the Fire Ted campaign and taking shots at Cody was funny. And of course wrapping up by telling us all that you will still be World Champion after tonight, great promo.
Redemption is awarded... 10 points!

Favorite Quote

" I'm on a rise that just won't quit, and I've done it as ME! The goofball, the hothead, Monopoly loving sum bitch, and the man that'll laugh in your face one minute, and then kick your ass the next! When I step out through that curtain, and I look out into that sold out crowd, and hear my Posse roar, I'm going to do exactly what they want me to do...beat the piss out of Edge, and leave tonight just as I walked in, as World Heavyweight Champion"(+5)

Damien Sandow on Z! True Long Island Story!!!...

Nice interruption to Ryder's web show here. Clearly proving that Team Breakdown were not going to be a unit tonight. Sandow's parts were funny, trying to be more egotistical then Del Rio is hard but you pulled it off. I like how your Sandow promos flow, you're doing really well as him, can't wait till you get your X-Treme Title shot and see if you can back it up in the ring as him.
Breakdown is rewarded with... 8 points!

Favorite Quote

" And unless you plan on having a fine party with only the best wine then you can count me out of your party as I refuse to participate in that type of festivity with people who observe their outer reflections more often than their inner reflections. And I certainly will not be fist pumping in any fashion, and as for deeming us Team Ryder? You should be embarrassed."(+5)

The Undertaker earns 3 points for Redemption from tag team match win

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust...

Won't lie, knew Cody was going to win, but nonetheless you made the read interesting even though I assumed that you weren't switching to Goldust lol. Looks like Anderson isn't the only Asshole on Redemption seeing as the crowd loved chanting that to Cody, loved the crowd interactions you did in general too. I liked how you had Cody earn this win, having Goldust pull through time after time. Great write up, hope to see Cody do well in the chamber.
Redemption earns 10 points!

Favorite Spot

"*The crowd is chanting "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!" yet it doesn't bother Cody a little bit. He stands over his brother, smirking, but the smirk quickly turns to a scowl. Goldust begins to move and Cody yells "WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN?" He picks him up again and nails the second Cross Rhodes!*"(+5)

Mark Henry promo...

Nice heel promo here, you played Henry well but it seemed like you're shooting for the stars way too soon. Nothing an Angle Slam or two couldn't fix : Nonetheless a nice promo, maybe going for the X-Treme Title or US Title would be a better goal then World for now though.
Breakdown is rewarded with 6 points

Favorite Quote

"And if I'm not inside the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye, Somebody gonna get their ass kicked."(+4)

Ted vs. Edge..

Holy shit.. didn't see this coming. Great write up, loved the part where the fans counted with the ref. Edge using the title to help win was a great touch because it leaves you wondering although Ted is fired and all gaah too much confusion D: wtf how did Ted get fired what does that even mean? Is he going to Breakdown Surprised ? Anyways nice ending with Vickie stealing the show, great way to end the show, holy shit...
Breakdown is awarded with 10 Points!

Favorite Quote

"He's already happy to be the first ever XWL Champion so who is he to argue? He smirks throwing his title over his shoulder, then exits the ring leaning against the commentary table."(+5)

SCOREBOARD

Breakdown...15 Members
509 Points

Antonio Cesaro... 24
Chris Jericho... 36
Damien Sandow...26
Daniel Bryan... 30
Drew McIntyre... 13
Edge... 81
Kassius Ohno... 29
Kurt Angle... 14
Mark Henry... 14
Mr. Fn
Seth Rollins... 68
Stephanie McMahon... 11
Shawn Michaels...129
The Rock... 13
Wade Barrett... 21
William Regal

Redemption... 15 Members
409 Points

Austin Aries... 29
Big Show
Chavo Guerrero... 15
Cody Rhodes... 78
Curt Hawkins... 13
Dolph Ziggler... 87
Ezequiel Jackson... 15
James Storm...23
Joey Ryan... 28
Michael McGillicutty... 29
Santino
Sheamus... 22
Ted DiBiase... 126
The Undertaker...3
Zema Ion

Top 3 Scorers
Shawn Michaels...129
Ted DiBiase... 126
Dolph Ziggler... 87

Top Scorer without X2 or X3
Daniel Bryan... 30
Kassius Ohno... 29

Austin Aries... 29

Captains Next Week
Team 1: Seth Rollins (Red)
Team 2: Shawn Michaels (Bang)

Roster

Antonio Cesaro
Austin Aries
Big Show
Chavo
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
James Storm
Joey Ryan
John Cena
Kassius Ohno
Kurt Angle
Mark Henry
Michael McGillicutty
Mr. Fn??
Santino 
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
The Rock
The Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal

Captains on This Thread, using pm's, on msn, i don't care pick teams and post them here. If I forgot anyone let us know, if I have the wrong person let me know. Point System will be different, I will post it later.

*Bold and Blue (Breakdown) or Red (Redemption) means team Captain. X3 Points
*Bold and Italics. X2 Points

Point System
... 1-10 Points for a Promo (3 Max, only your TOP 3 promos will count)
... 3 Points for a Normal Recorded Match Win
... 5 Points for a Recorded Match Win vs. A Member Of An Opposing Brand
... 6-10 Points for a Write Up Match Win (+2 If Opponent is on Opposing Brand) 
... Up to 5 Points for Quote of the Promo
- Team Captain's Points Triple! So if you are a captain and you earn 35 points for your team it really is 70!!
- Team Captains get to choose one team member on their team to count for double! This person can't be one of the team captains. Post who you want it to be in this thread once you come to an agreement.

Last edited by Matt on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Redemption would of won if Ted was fired sooner.

But go Breakdown!

Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Muppet2

And ahow do we pick team, is it just like first to call dibs? If so dibs Rock and Jericho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do as Captain.

And how are there 3 teams now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Changed it to two instead so it will be eaisier to pick, sorry Austin.

And you guys can either choose on msn or on this thread or pm or whatever works for you.. One person picks someone then the other picks ect.
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Mark Henry promo...

Nice heel promo here, you played Henry well but it seemed like you're shooting for the stars way too soon. Nothing an Angle Slam or two couldn't fix : Nonetheless a nice promo, maybe going for the X-Treme Title or US Title would be a better goal then World for now though.
Breakdown is rewarded with 6 points

Favorite Quote

"And if I'm not inside the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye, Somebody gonna get their ass kicked."

You got to remember that Mark Henry had a very big ego when he went to Smackdown last year. I knew I was not gonna be in the E.C. match cause I need more wins but i tried. I hope tho to get a world title shot next year or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm

nvm im scatching this idea.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Matt wrote:

Why? D:
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Matt wrote:
inb4figures
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

AVG wrote:
Matt wrote:

Why? D:

Just gonna review people's main characters promos and talley up the points free for all lol
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Matt wrote:
AVG wrote:
Matt wrote:

Why? D:

Just gonna review people's main characters promos and talley up the points free for all lol

So basically the ranking system?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

Zander wrote:
Matt wrote:
AVG wrote:
Matt wrote:

Why? D:

So basically the ranking system?
Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!   Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supremacy Review Point System Conclusion! **** Wins!
Page 1 of 1