Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

PPV Awards: Supremacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PPV Awards: Supremacy Empty
PostSubject: PPV Awards: Supremacy   PPV Awards: Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Match Of The PPV - 7 Votes
Buried Alive Match

PPV Awards: Supremacy SZvj2

Review thanks to Ash.

Ash wrote:
WOW. Just wow. So much effort went into this and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. This is personally the match of the night for me, the entire feud has been amazing and the promos the past few weeks(even if it was without a certain member) have been amazing and defiantly hyped this match up. It was a great read and I loved some of the spots like this for example “.And gets him in the tombstone piledriver position! The fans gasp in horror as Undertaker takes a step forward with Ted trapped in his grasp and connects with a devastating tombstone onto the exposed concrete!! “ this was deinatly a mark out moment. Overall it was great, and I can’t want to see what Ted does from here, its going to be a great chamber and even if it is a write up that gets posted somebody should record because I would love to watch it! Amazing write up once again – 5/5

Runner(s) Up
The Rock/Alberto - 6 Votes

Promo Of The PPV - 7 Votes
PPV Awards: Supremacy Xwlredemptioncm

Review thanks to Ash.

Ash wrote:
Really been loving your promos Shuggz and this one wasn’t any different Razz Well new king of the ring eh?? You’ve been saying this would happen and you’ve been on a great role as of late. I’m really hyped for this whole punk/rock and tbh I think its been huge and even took over Del Rio/Rock. It makes me pretty hyped for the chamber when you two finally get to face each other. But back to the promo…great detail and personally I think you’ve been nailing punk’s personality down to the core. It was great to read how you don’t want to be overlooked now you have won king of the ring and saying you are the best this company has to offer. Great to talk a bit about the era of punk. Overall a great promo 5/5

Runner Up
The Rock - 4 Votes

Star Of The Show - 6 Votes
PPV Awards: Supremacy Xwlredemptioncm

That is right folks, no Dwayne as the Star this month. Instead we see CM Punk claiming the Star Of The Show award and leaving Supremacy with 2 Awards. CM Punk is deffinetly one to keep an eye on, as his rivalry with The Rock continues and not only that, being announced as a participant of the always deadly Elimination Chamber.

Runner(s) Up
The Rock - 4 Votes

Diva Of The Show - 9 Votes
PPV Awards: Supremacy Xwlbreakdowndivaschampa

At Supremacy AJ went on through a tough battle against Trish Stratus to gain the Diva's Championship and in doing so, won herself the Diva Of The Show Award. Now that she is at the top of the mountain, who will be her first challenger? Will she be the victim of MiTB? Keep an eye on her to find out.

Runner Up
Beth Pheonix - 2 Votes

Shocker Of The Show - 6 Votes

PPV Awards: Supremacy Xwlredemptionuskevin

With Miz winning the United States Championship just a month ago, nobody saw this coming. But there we have it, Kevin Steen defeated The Miz to capture the US Title. Although I sense that this rivalry is far from my over, so I am interested to see what else is going to happen between these two men.

Runner Up
Wade/Orton Ending - 3 Votes
Jericho/Foley Match - 3 Votes

Shuggz' Favourite Moment

My favourite moment of Supremacy was the situation between Chris Jericho & Mick Foley. It was honestly an amazing Promo, which was very well written. With a great match that was just an added bonus. Congratulations guys. clap
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Supremacy   PPV Awards: Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 am

PPV Awards: Supremacy Qx5imh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Supremacy   PPV Awards: Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

Shuggz wrote:
Shocker Of The Show - 6 Votes

PPV Awards: Supremacy Xwlredemptionuskevin

PPV Awards: Supremacy DtMjR
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Supremacy   PPV Awards: Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 am

Oh well my star of the ppv streak had to end sometime eh Wink Congrats to everyone who got their awards and thanks for the people who voted me into the runner up places three times, shows I still have some fans out there mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Supremacy   PPV Awards: Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Oh well my star of the ppv streak had to end sometime eh Wink Congrats to everyone who got their awards and thanks for the people who voted me into the runner up places three times, shows I still have some fans out there mischief

ZWO Zander World Order 4 Life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Supremacy   PPV Awards: Supremacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Awards: Supremacy
Page 1 of 1