Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014

Go down 
+20
Jimmy
Dash
Stunner
BloodShank
DallasBlaike
Sofa King
Adam
Shug
P1
submission machine
Nitro
Alveuss
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Sex Ferguson
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
TheFilthParade
T-Roll
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 EXdJAhp

Live from - Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Japan

Deadline Time - 4:30 PM EST

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 EqQr40p

Arena Creator: l ZV l    

{ Search Tags  }

• Incident
  • XWL
  • ZV

A special thanks to Gregg for the awesome poster and match card pics!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 OKFUFmj

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FofC1n3

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 VTH9gp5

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 OJyINRM

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Xa7k1Jb

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FT6sgJU

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 L0gtlIA

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RpZYWEA

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 XPZ2qnf

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Qso1dKN

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FiaIGFq

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Hdk7xvR

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 J2l3FmK

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 PqwiLck

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 13PON2s

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YjN8VFF

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 N5LBxcw
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:30 pm

XWL titantron turns to black, nothing can be made out but a voice can be heard

[???]
Eric Young...
Jack Swagger...
Bray Wyatt...
AJ Styles...
And now, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin...

Roman Reigns turns a hand held camera and reveals his face to the World, he has his typical no nonsense look written across his face, he never plays games to begin with but when his United States Championship is in the picture you are guarenteed to have a very, VERY large problem on your hands if you are his opponent

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 WpOCYfO

[Roman Reigns]
Ever since I battled my way through the ranks and claimed the United States Championship as my prize, XWL has thrown challengers of different shapes, sizes and mindsets. Every single one of them stood before me thinking that they were going to be the man to stop me, they were going to be the man to bring the Juggernaut to a crashing halt and all of them, every single one of them got run over in moments. It doesn't matter if you're crazy, a leader, an All-American or Phenomenal, when you climb into my yard, you will get broken in half at the blink of an eye.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 NaEIh2d

[Roman Reigns]
Now good ol' "Stone Cold" wants to try his luck. It's safe to say I am not in Stephanie McMahon's good graces, as a matter of fact if I had my way she would've been Triple Powerbombed by the Shield straight back to hell where she came from but I digress... You want to step in the ring with me, old man? Your mind is aged, you're not what you once were but I want to know the mindset of a man who has witnessed sheer dominance first hand, who was stood in the trenches while one man went over the top and dominated his enemies with complete shock and awe! What goes through your mind, old man? When you watch the footage as I take down Randy Orton and Prince Devitt in one night? What goes through your mind when I destroy Jack Swagger, Bray Wyatt and AJ Styles in one night?!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 WXv0Rmx

[Roman Reigns]
Clearly the power of thought has escaped you with age, perhaps one too many knocks to the head or perhaps knocking one too many back but when you witness the things that I am capable of, when you see what I have done to those who have stood in my path before your first shot should not be "I will be the guy to beat him", your first thought should be of your family and to try create as much distance between you and I in as short space of time as humanly possible. That's not your style, I get it. You're not the coward, you're the hero, you were the face of a company, of an era and you know you have what it takes to over-throw me because you are the Rattle-Snake... I have tried my hand at snake handling before and it resulted in The Viper's fangs being knocked out.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 UbxUWIM

[Roman Reigns]
You represent the good ol' days, you were one of if not the top superstar back in the 90's and you are trying your very hardest to recapture those old glories but you need to realise something, you are past it, old man... It is not something that you will be able to recapture, it is not something that you will be able to relive because you are not the same man you were back then. Face it, Steve... You're a has-been, you are old, brittle, your legs are barely holding out and you're clutching onto this ideal that you can overcome the odds and can make it back to the top. A true "Rocky" Story, a feel good story to warm the hearts of every fan... But this isn't a movie, old man. This is reality. This isn't your ring, this isn't your era, everything that you see around you is mine!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 WpOCYfO

[Roman Reigns]
You represent the past where as I represent the present and the future! What you see before you is pure speed, athletisicm, raw power and a cut throat mentality that will take down any person who even thinks about getting in my way. You may have the tools to be the biggest thing going and you have the history and experience to make any opponent think twice but age has caught up with you and when this fist comes slamming into your jaw, it will be the wake up call that you so desperately need and then I'm going to do the humane thing... You are nothing more than an aged dog, time has been cruel to you and you are in constant pain and suffering and it would be inhumane of me to let this continue on. So I'm going to put you down for good Old man, when I break you in half with a Spear and retain MY United States Championship

[Roman Reigns]
Because there is not a person out there who can stop the Roman Empire...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 T9zbzlE

[Roman Reigns]
Believe That!

The crowd can be heard from the live feed chanting "And Believe in The Shield!". Reigns raises his United States Championship with his free hand and waves it in front of the camera, showing what "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be fighting for or as Roman Reigns so kindly put it, what Steve Austin will die trying to achieve. Reigns drops the camera and the feed quickly jolts to static. It's no lie that Reigns has been an unstoppable force since returning to XWL and has taken everybody down who has found themselves unfortunate enough to be in his path but could Steve Austin be seasoned enough to be the man to finally put a stop to the Roman Empire? Find out tonight!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 am

International Incident returns from a commercial break and we immediately head backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by for an interview.

(Josh Matthews)
Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, Lita!

Lita walks onto the set and into the view of the camera.

(Lita)
How's it going Josh?

(Josh Matthews)
Very well Lita, thanks for asking. Now Lita I have a couple of questions to ask you before you head out there for your match tonight against Summer Rae. First off, what's your thoughts on being here in the Tokyo Dome tonight.

(Lita)
I'm extremely excited Josh, the Japanese are a very honorable and respectful people. I am looking forward to going out there and giving everything I have for them tonight. Beating Summer tonight is really going to make me happy, but the one thing that makes even being in this business all worthwhile, is the love from the fans. Putting smiles on there faces and taking in all there energy negative or positive, it's what I live for. There's nothing else like it on planet earth, it's a truly unbelieveable experience Josh.

(Josh Matthews)
That being said, what's your thoughts on the Fatal Four Way Match for the Divas Championship tonight?

(Lita)
You know Josh that's the least of my worries, it's honestly the last thing that comes to mind. The only thing I care about tonight is beating that BITCH! Summer Rae within an inch of her life, and making sure the fans enjoy it just as much as I will. I will say this however, after I'm done with Summer tonight, you better believe I'm gonna start throwing my name out there for a shot at the Divas Title. That's after tonight though, tonight it's all about making Summer Rae's life a living hell.

(Josh Matthews)
Well Lita that leads me into my third and final question, after over a month of tension attacks, and statements, how will it feel to finally get your hands on Summer Rae in a Tokyo Street Fight?

(Lita)
It's gonna feel great Josh, you know I got off to a good start when I came here a few months ago and that all went crashing down once Summer Rae decided to pick a fight with me. She's attacked me from behind on more then one occasion. She illegally exposed the turnbuckle and used the ropes for leverage in our match a few weeks ago, she cheats to succeed bottom line. Tonight there are no excuses, it's just me and her one on one with no rules and a whole lot of weapons. Anything throughout the arena, the streets of Tokyo, anything we can get our hands on can be used as a weapon. However, the greatest weapon of all is in my possession, my experience will be my weapon of choice tonight. I've experienced more extreme style matches in my career then any other diva has before, so this environment isn't new to me at all. As a matter of fact, I strive in the extreme environment. I know what it takes to win, I know how deep you must dig, how many risks you must take, the sacrifices to your body that you must make. Summer is a young, blonde,BITCH! who tried to make a name off of me, and although she's gotten the better of me over the past few weeks, it all ends for her TONIGHT! She doesn't know how to get extreme Josh, the most she knows how to do is run her mouth and attack people from behind. Tonight, I show Summer Rae what it means to get EXTREME! what it means to be EXTREME, and what means to live EXTREME! And that BITCH is gonna learn all of this while she's on the receiving end of an EXTREME ASS KICKING!!!

After delivering those powerful last few lines, Lita walks off the set leaving Josh Matthews speechless. Lita is preparing for the fight of her life, can she keep her promise? will she defeat Summer Rae? or will Summer Rae once again get the best of "The Extreme Diva"?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 L0gtlIA

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:39 am

Earlier tonight saw the return of Athena, the woman that had her debut ruined by the ruthless veteran Layla. While she nearly got her hands on her number one target, Layla was able to flee the scene, with only one shoe mind you, but she escaped. Athena gave us an insight on what her goal is, and that's to make Layla pay, rightfully so...this poor new girl was victimized by Layla, and why? Athena lost Layla, as did the cameras, but at long last...we've found her, and surprise surprise...she's not in a good mood.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 LkoU6KZ

[Layla]
What the hell do you want? Didn't you see what that little rookie did?

Well, she didn't actually touch you, so I don't see why you'd...oh, look...she found her heel snapped boot that Athena threw at the wall after Layla threw it at Athena. Layla raises it up, holding the heel against the boot in hopes it'll magically regenerate...but yeah, it's not going to.

[Layla]
These are Christian Louboutins! They're worth more than that little bitch has ever made, nor ever WILL MAKE! If she thinks I'm going to let her get away with destroying my property, she's got another thing coming. Oh she wants revenge? Well boo hoo honey, this business is cutthroat, eat or be eaten...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 KuQo3sv

[Layla]
I've moved on from last month, so honestly...if she wants to actually be apart of MY division, she'll be smart to do same. I'm after all the next Divas Champion, and I won't become that by messing around with some runt that let's be honest here, isn't worth my time. It's cute that she has dream, she wants to be this, she wants to be that, well guess what? I've already been it! Divas Champion, Diva of The Year, you name it... I've done it. Because I'm the best damn woman to ever step foot in this company, and if she expects to stay in it, she'll stay out of my way, or else...I'll finish what I started last month, and this time...she won't come back. So consider this fair warning Athena, now heed it, and beat it!

Storming away with her broken shoe, Layla's sent a message to Athena, saying she doesn't wanna mess with Layla, but as we of course can assume, she's not going to give up that easy.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:40 am

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 13PON2s

The anticipation in the crowd is rising, the hype is almost at maximum levels, the crowd have been treated to an amazing PPV thus far and it doesn't look like slowing down any time soon. The audience are ready to witness some more great action and XWL is looking to deliver with it's next match. The camera returns to the ring, where Justin Roberts can be seen standing with a microphone in his hand.

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies & Gentlemen, the next match is a rubber match which will see the end of the Fandango/CM Punk series. Introducing first...

[JR]
This is it folks, grab yourself a drink, get something to snack on, because you do not wanna miss a single second of this one.

[King]
With Punk's confidence earlier in his interview, mixing in with Fandango's new found aggression, I'm not sure what's going to happen anymore

[Michael Cole]
The Lord of Dance is obviously going to show CM Punk who the true Best in the World is.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Normal_0212~15

The crowd jump to their feet at the sound of CM Punk's theme, "CM Punk" chants start ringing through the arena and the sound reaches almost deafening levels as the Straight Edge Superstar walks out onto the stage. Punk walks end to end of the stage, reaching one end and waving his arms trying to hype the crowd up that little bit more, walking to the other side and motioning to that half of the crowd to make a little more noise. The people are like putty in his hand and are doing exactly what he says, he asks for more noise and their cheers and chants increase in volume ten fold. Punk walks to the centre of the stage and stares out into the sea of fans just chanting his name, the Japanese people love Punk just as much as the ones back over in the States.

[Justin Roberts]
Weighing in at 218lbs
Hailing from Chicago, Illinois
C... M... PUNK!!!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Normal_0218~15

Punk has a smile spread wide across his face, he knows he is just moments away from getting his hands on Fandango one more time to finally put an end to this rivalry and he is just chomping at the bit. He cracks his wrists whilst jumping back and forth, he can be heard asking himself "What time is it" as he drops down onto a knee. He directs his attention to his wrist, tapping it as though a watch with a suprised "Oh" escaping his vocal chords. The fans know what time it is, it translates over very well in Japan as Punk leans back and lets out a loud

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Normal_0229~14

[[CM Punk]]
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TI....

Suddenly Punk is hurled forward down the ramp, the camera man just barely escapes what would have been a nasty collision with the Best in the World, the camera turns up the ramp and Fandango can be seen standing where Punk was once located, it seems "Clobberin' Time" arrived a little earlier than expected.

[JR]
Down goes Punk, what's gotten into Fandango?

[Michael Cole]
Isn't it obvious, JR? He's sick of CM Punk and everybody else mistreating him.

[King]
I knew Fandango was upset, but I didn't think he'd attack CM Punk before he could even get to the damn ring.

Caught off guard by all of this, CM Punk starts to rise up to his hands and knees, no doubt not expecting that, but also no doubt...not going to let the person that did it get away with it. But as he begins to rise up, Fandango jumps into action, stomping on Punk's back, then his hand, then begins to kneel down onto the ramp, unloading with rapidly firing rights and left clubbing blows to the back of the head. Fandango is possessed, and can you blame him? Well, yeah you kind of can...but CM Punk has messed with this man's sanity to not only defeat him physically, but mentally. But that strategy appears to be going in a way that he hadn't anticipated. The Ballroom brawler does not look elegant right now, and neither does his offense. He's just laying into Punk like a child throwing a tantrum. After striking him so much that we lose count, Fandango yells "You wanna mess...with me, huh?!!" clawing at Punk's hair, and grabbing a handful of his tights before throwing him into the barricade railing separating them from the crowd. Punk collapses into it so hard it falls over and he now lies in front of one of lucky, or unlucky fan's feet.

[Michael Cole]
That's right Fandango, LET HIM HAVE IT!

[King]
Goodness gracious, Fandango's not letting up.

[JR]
We've never seen this side of him, and I almost start to think, have CM Punk's antics against him backfired?

The fans begin to boo somewhat, but cheer at the same time. XWL promised to bring the drama, the action, and the excitement to Japan...and well, now they really have. Fandango crawls on his hands and knees, slowly methodically approaching the fallen CM Punk as he climbs over the lying barricade and has the creepiest smile on his face. I mean, he usually creeps the hell out of you, but right now...given the situation, the fact that he's smiling right now, despite being so angry...that is what is so unnerving. He starts to climb on top of Punk, to unload with more fists, but before he can CM Punk grabs a drink off the floor and splashes it into Fandango's face! He stumbles back trying to wipe it away, a mistake he soon will regret because now his guard is down, and that's all Punk needed. He turns the table instantly, mounting Fandango and repaying the assault in every way. He hits him with his right hand, then his left, then both hands, then a headbutt, then a right again, then another right, then a left...it's happening so fast that you can't tell what he's doing after the first few shots, and you have to believe that he doesn't give a damn what he's hitting Fandango with, so long as he's inflicting the punishment back on him!

[King]
CM Punk's turned the tables, and this crowd is going wild!

[JR]
All it takes is one wrong move, and against someone like CM Punk, you never want to make that move.

[Michael Cole]
Someone get that lunatic off Fandango, do your damn job referee!

[King]
This match hasn't started yet, Cole...there's not a damn thing he can do to stop this even if he wanted to.

To say the Japense crowd is enjoying themselves would be as big of an understatement as saying CM Punk is enjoying himself right now. Punk's fury finally ends, but this counterattack is nowhere close to over. Punk pops back to his feet, then look at a member of the audience, and asks for their chair. Happily so, they stand up, fold in their chair, then pass it to plotting CM Punk. His fists won't do this job justice, no...he wants to make Fandango pay. He was ready to end this in a normal fight, but screw it...he's gonna kick his ass all over this place before he gives Fandango the satisfaction of an end. He lifts the chair then swings it down to destroy this weirdo's spine one shot at time...but Fandango rolls out of the way just in the nick of time. He might have avoided the first shot, but as he starts to back away...he hits a railing...and there's no easy escape plan now. A smile forms on Punk's face and he goes to strike him again,but Fandango quickly thinking grabs Punk by the front of his tights and heaves him forward bouncing his jaw off the edge of the steel barricade and with that turning the tide back in his favor.

[JR]
Good lord, I don't like the sound that made...

[King]
These two are so caught up with hurting one another that I don't even think they remember they're supposed to be having a match.

[Michael Cole]
CM Punk needs to be taught a lesson, and sometimes, a defeat just isn't enough. He'll throw Punk in that ring when he's ready, but right now he needs to show that jackass he's not as great as he thinks he is.

Fandango grabs the chair from Punk's hands then does exactly what Punk had tried to do, lashes into him with a swift strike straight to the spine! Punk hunches over the barricade letting out a loud anguish. But that's not enough, Fandango does it again, then again, then again...then- OH! Punk pushes himself backwards avoiding the next shot, then as the chair strikes the barricade...Punk elbows Fandango in the ribs, and grabs a handful of his slicked hair, before repeating bouncing his skull off the chair! Punk might be hurting from those chair shots, but he's not one to sit around and whine about being in a little bit of pain, because he intends to make Fandango have a whole hell of a lot more pain than him by the end of this. After five straight rotations that saw Fandango get pulled up, only to be struck back down into the chair, Punk pushes the barricade over coming up with a new way to make Fandango feel EVEN MORE pain. He lies Fandango over it, then grabs the chair again, he steps to the side a bit, so the chair is even with his enemy's head then goes for his take on the conchairto only for Fandango to sit up at the last second, the chair rebounds off the steel nearly coming back around and causing Punk to hit himself. But while he avoided that fate, the chair is meant to meet his face one way or another...Fandango leaps up off the barricade kicking his heels up and sending the chair dead straight into The Mr. Money in The Bank's face! He collapses back onto the ramp seeing stars, while Fandango himself falls back holding his spine.  

[King]
This is crazy, these two still have to have a match.

[Michael Cole]
We're watching it right now, King. The bell might not have rung, but the fight is on!

[JR]
You can say that again, Cole. They're not holding anything back.

After a few seconds of a breather, Fandango gets up, and looks to the fallen Punk. He's not knocked out by any means, but the sheer stun one gets from having a chair kicked into you is enough to make you be present and aware of where you are, but unable to actually do anything. Fandango then stumbles over to Punk, tries to lift him up, but the shock wears off in time for Punk to kick his leg up, catching Fandango across the temple and staggering back. Punk gets up immediately, and the two lock eyes...Punk looks at his wrist, then taps it with his other hand and yells “IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!” lunging forward but Fandango suddenly decides he wants none of this. He starts to run towards the ring, but no no no...CM Punk's not letting him get away so easily. He charges after him, stopping him just before he could enter the ring, then with a handful of his sparkly tights, Punk sets his sight of sending Fandango flying into the ring post, but at the last second Fandango turns it all around and it's Punk instead that goes flying into and bouncing off the steel post!

[JR]
Good gawd almighty, right into the post!

[King]
Fandango's luck is bound to run out sooner or later, that's not enough to keep CM Punk down, and when he gets back up...oh boy, I would NOT wanna be Fandango when that happens..

[Michael Cole]
Someone's still sore about Fandango kicking him out of the ring, last week.

[King]
Trust me, after a minute that close to him, I was about to excuse myself anyways.

As Punk lies on the floor, once again just coming shy of giving Fandango quite the dose of pain, Fandango begins to do what Fandango does...Swaying his hips from side to side, the bizarre man that is Fandango is literally dancing...he's moving his hips, hes running his hands down his chest...and why? Is this his way of showboating? Is this how he celebrates not getting his kicked for a moment? Seriously, what the hell is up with this guy? First he attacks Punk, then he gets his ass handed to him, then he gets back in control, then he tries to run, then he evades certain doom...and what does he do? HE DANCES. Maybe he's doing some sort of ancient dance that allows him all the luck he'll ever need? Or maybe he's just, as we always say, weird...After enjoying himself just a, little....bit too much. Fandango pulls Punk off the floor, then tries to throw him into the post again. But Punk this time was prepared and throws his leg up in front of him to not only block the post, but then direct Fandango's face into his boot. But, oh..it doesn't stop there. Once he does that, he lowers his leg and WHACK goes Fandango's face off the post. The impact sends him rolling to the floor, theatrically holding his face as he gets up, then falls back down kicking and screaming.

[King]
You know, I'd say so much for that pretty face...but let's be honest, his face has never been defined as pretty. It's more disturbing if you ask me.

[Michael Cole]
Well nobody did, so shut up.

[JR]
No need to get bent out of shape, Cole. Fandango set the tone for this pre-match encounter, and now CM Punk is not going to let it end until he makes him regret making the first move.

Fandango's freaking out, to say the least...he pounds the floor, he kicks the air, he screams in dramatically deranged  way, which...is kind of funny given the fact CM Punk was thrown into the post and he didn't make nowhere near as big of a fuss as Fandango is right now. It's almost amusing to Punk, except for the fact that he's pissed off, so there's no laughing, no fun in this...this is to teach Fandango a lesson he will never be able to forget. Punk tightly grabs Fandango hair then begins to drag him froward, what does he have in mind? Crawling helplessly at Punk's lead Fandango's brought over to the announce table where JR, Cole, and King quickly scatter to avoid getting into the line of fire. Punk then swings Fandango's face into the announce table covering, and as he slumps down sliding to the floor like a limp noodle...Punk begins to throw the covering to the floor and yank out one of the monitors. It's obvious what he's got in mind, but will he be able to put this plan into action? He grabs the monitor with both hands then as Fandango tries to pull himself up despite in such a dazed spell...Punk lunges forward, but the dancing superstar ducks just before contact! He then tries to scavenge the table, in search of something to aid him in this fight, and fast...but what does he even expect to find other than a can of red bull, papers, and other useless crap? Oh wait, there's an iPad! He grabs the iPad then thrashes Punk in the back with it! He stumbles forward, dropping the monitor and taking refuge by the steps which really, can never be a good idea.

[Michael Cole]
HEY! That's was mine! I just got that!

[JR]
In a fight like this you've got to get creative, and well, that's what Fandango did.

[King]
Never did I ever think an iPad would be used as a weapon, only in XWL can that ever happen..

If Cole's iPad wasn't broken by striking Punk's back, it sure is when Fandango throws it to the ground to continue the assault on CM Punk and not let this opening pass him by like it has so many times in last several minutes. Fandango makes his way to the steps, climbing up onto the first bit of it, then tries to hook Punk's head to perhaps, DDT him on them? But Punk's a fighter, he's not letting that happen so easily, he directs precision jabs into the abdomen of his attacker, then once he's free he slaps Fandango silly, right to left before thrusting both hands into his throat which ceases all hope Fandango had of keeping that momentum this time. He gasps for air, falling to the floor, crawling away one hand at a time, coughing and cough, what a drama queen, right? Punk grabs at his back for a second, then pops off the steps, and starts to walk towards Fandango, not finished with him yet...not by a long shot. Fandango gets to his feet, still coughing, still showing the world that he is nowhere near as tough as CM Punk is. I mean Punk's the one that was attacked first, and while he's hurting, he's focusing all of his efforts into making Fandango hurt more, not on his own wounds that he's endured. Punk starts to run forward to grab Fandango before he could flee, but quickly thinking...the dancing superstar uses his fancy foot work to hop over the steps in a ten out of ten fashion. But...well, CM Punk might not be a dancer, but he's got his own tricks up his sleeve. For once Fandango thinks he's Scott free, Punk leaps forward, springing off the steps and taking Fandango down with a clothesline that sends the crowd into absolute elation.

[JR]
Bah gawd, what a clothesline from The Best in The World, CM Punk!

[King]
This fights been all over the place, but when will the match actually start?

[Michael Cole]
That referee's as useless as my iPad now is!

Fandango's freaking out, to say the least...he pounds the floor, he kicks the air, he screams in dramatically deranged  way, which...is kind of funny given the fact CM Punk was thrown into the post and he didn't make nowhere near as big of a fuss as Fandango is right now. It's almost amusing to Punk, except for the fact that he's pissed off, so there's no laughing, no fun in this...this is to teach Fandango a lesson he will never be able to forget. Punk tightly grabs Fandango hair then begins to drag him froward, what does he have in mind? Crawling helplessly at Punk's lead Fandango's brought over to the announce table where JR, Cole, and King quickly scatter to avoid getting into the line of fire. Punk then swings Fandango's face into the announce table covering, and as he slumps down sliding to the floor like a limp noodle...Punk begins to throw the covering to the floor and yank out one of the monitors. It's obvious what he's got in mind, but will he be able to put this plan into action? He grabs the monitor with both hands then as Fandango tries to pull himself up despite in such a dazed spell...Punk lunges forward, but the dancing superstar ducks just before contact! He then tries to scavenge the table, in search of something to aid him in this fight, and fast...but what does he even expect to find other than a can of red bull, papers, and other useless crap? Oh wait, there's an iPad! He grabs the iPad then thrashes Punk in the back with it! He stumbles forward, dropping the monitor and taking refuge by the steps which really, can never be a good idea.

[Michael Cole]
HEY! That's was mine! I just got that!

[JR]
In a fight like this you've got to get creative, and well, that's what Fandango did.

[King]
Never did I ever think an iPad would be used as a weapon, only in XWL can that ever happen..

Fired up by the crowd's reaction, and the feeling he got by knocking the hell out of Fandango with that clothesline, CM Punk's fists tightly form and he begins to shake with adrenaline. The crowd knows what's next, and he gives them exactly what they, and what he...wants. He clasps both his hands together, raises them up into the air, then lowers them both to the side of his cheek. For anyone that's ever watched CM Punk, you know what that signifies, he's looking to put Fandango to rest. Or better said,, he's  looking to make Fandango, Go To Sleep. He stalks his prey, waiting...watching...ready to knock this freak out before he throws him into the ring and beats him in record time. Slowly, but surely...Fandango stumbles up to his knee, disoriented, in more pain than he's probably ever been in. The crow is cheering, which you think would key this guy in, you know...not to get up...but somehow people never quite notice the sudden eruption from the audience. I mean, it's kind of a huge heads up that you're about to be in for a world of hurt, but hey maybe to they think the crowd is cheering them on to get up and win this fight? For Fandango it's not exactly out of the realm of possibility to be that delusional, so maybe as hes beginning to stand on his own two feet finally, he thinks they're on his side. But as he turns around, he sees Punk...and he realizes that's not at the case at all. But instead of allowing Punk to grab him, he quickly turns and gets the hell out of there.

[JR]
Fandango's running back up the ramp!

[King]
You can run, but you can't hide.

Fandango tries to retreat up the ramp, but CM Punk isn't about to let him get out of this, he promises these people just a moment ago that he's gonna put Fandango to sleep, and dammit... he's a man of his word. Running not far behind Fandango, the two are nearly at the stage when all of sudden...Fandango trips over a stray cord and face plants the ramp! He rolls over holding his nose, and there staring at him with a deep joy inside of himself...is CM Punk. Fandango shakes his head, trying to scoot his way up the ramp, and somehow escape...but Punk's walking right along with him, toying with him. He's got Fandango, there's no getaway left for him, only what he's had coming to him since the night he uttered his name out in that eccentric tone of his. Fandango realizes his goose is cooked, and he gets on his knees, begging Punk to show him mercy, and you know...Punk pauses for a second, as if he's almost considering it, or just trying to make this whole experience even more horrifying for Fandango, but then the creepy bastard tries to low blow Punk by swinging his fist upwards, and yeah...that didn't work. Punk catches his fist, his hand firmly wrapped around his wrist, then pull him to his feet, and lifts him onto his shoulders! The fans scream out with excitement, Punk spins around to give them a good view then screams out “It's the end for y-!  Punk's last statement is silenced instantly as a woman's fist rises up into his crotch from behind, and Fandango falls off his shoulders, catching the falling Punk and swinging his skull down with The Last Dance right onto the metal plate at the top of the ramp!  

[JR]
What?!

[King]
Who...

[Michael Cole]
YES! YES! YES!

The boos are instantaneous as Layla's revealed as the woman that low blowed CM Punk just as he was about to put Fandango down! Layla smiles, then laughs like a cackling witch as she stares at the knocked out CM Punk. Fandango’s eyes light up, as they stare into Layla's and the two come together, as if they had never been apart. Fandango's hand graces down Layla's cheek, her heels stomps down onto Punk's carcass, then the two embrace one another, their lips combing and you need no other detail other than the fact that they are now straight making out over CM Punk.  

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 043ESev

[JR]
I thought those two were over, what the hell are we watching?

[King]
I'm as shocked as all of you, I thought Layla and I had something special.

[Michael Cole]
Never come between a man and his lay-day, because it'll be you that's left lying when it's all said and done!

The fans are not happy about what they're watching, or what happened to CM Punk, this is disgusting, not just the fact that these two are practically eating each others faces but because this was supposed to be a fair fight, hell this was supposed to be a match...but here Layla is, once again getting in the middle of things and aiding her man in sticking it to The Mr. Money in The Bank. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned three months ago? Is that a thing? Like an elephant, a bitch never forgets?  If it's not a thing it should be because how else do you describe this situation? Layla and Fandango were done, then Fandango beats Punk up, shows some balls by even attacking CM Punk...and that's enough to bring Layla back into his arms?  

[King]
There's no way CM Punk's able to compete after his head was driven right into that steel guard.

[Michael Cole]
Which is why your winner, is Fandango!

[JR]
Hold your horses Cole, this match never started...and unfortunately it doesn't appear as if it's going to. Fandango lucked out tonight,  he may have avoided facing CM Punk tonight, but if he thinks this is over, he doesn't know CM Punk.

The lucky son of a bitch that just got saved by, and got to make out with Layla pulls away from his lay-day and flashes a grin that makes anyone of us want to punch him. Like, wipe that stupid look off your face, seriously...the two lovebirds beam from ear to ear, Fandango almost in disbelief at how this all worked out.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RmkFzxc

He didn't know where his lay-day stood heading into this trip to Japan, everyone said he was on his own, but it's thanks to Layla that he has once again gotten one over on CM Punk. While Japan doesn't seem to be the end of this rivalry, you can bet on your life that when CM Punk regains consciousness, the first chance he gets...he's going to tear Fandango a new one. The happy couple pose as they tower over CM Punk, until we fade out and to a promotional hype video for Eye For An Eye. Ironic considering what just happened, right?

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:55 am

*As International Incident continues on from our last match, we see the hype video for Eye for an Eye slowly begin to draw to a close as the camera is now backstage. We see the cameramen heading towards the make-up dressers where the divas get prepared for their matches. The woman points across from the corridor and before the camera can pan across all that can be heard is “Ew no get away from me you creep!” *

???
Aw c’mon don’t be like that? Haven’t you missed me?

*Some of the crowd cheer as they instantly recognise that sleazy voice. Some of the crowd boo as they remember just who the man is… The camera pans around showing a man with his back to the camera, who also appears to have his hood up over his head. The camera holds a few metres back as one backstage security man begins to approach the unknown man. *

Cameraman
Excuse me sir-

???
LIGHTS….CAMERAS….ACTION!

*Instantly the crowd know who this now is and a mixed reaction is received for Joey. Cheers from the fans who are happy to see the former world champion making a return appearance and boos from those who know all too well of his cocky and arrogant attitude. The cameraman seems shocked at first as I don’t think he or anyone here expected Joey Ryan to be making an appearance after a year away from XWL. *

Cameraman
Joey?! Erm what do you think you’re doing?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FFOJm

Joey Ryan
You’re damn right it’s Joey Ryan. Joey Ryan is back gracing the screens of all the XWL viewers and once again prepare to be amazed as we suddenly get a high rise in ratings as once again the man who is money, the man who carried this company on his back for a whole year comes back. The whole world is in shock but this is what creates the drama! Joey Ryan is a movie star, a Hollywood icon! This is just a twist in the XWL movie. The movie where Joey Ryan was once a champion here, where Joey did it all, won it all and beat them all! There has never been a superstar who has come into this company and been as dominant or as important to business as Joey Ryan. I was the man, Joey Ryan was the man, and now as I am just here talking to my beautiful new girlfriend Selena…

*The random woman interrupts Joey suddenly

“Ew no go away, loser!”*

Joey Ryan
Meh, whatever, she wasn’t sleazy enough for me anyway…Joey Ryan wants more than just a kiss on the first date…

Cameraman
Joey before you go on, just what are you doing back here tonight?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 B8dhH

Joey Ryan
What does it look like I’m doing? Does it look like Joey Ryan is about to go to his favourite diner in Hollywood and go drink strawberry shakes? Does it look like Joey Ryan is about to go to Disneyland? Does it look like Joey Ryan is in a sleazy motel room with Katy Perry about to take her down south for a moustache ride? No. What a stupid question, Joey Ryan is here for one reason and one reason only, to take back what is rightfully mine, this company. Joey Ryan was the face of this company for a year and a half before management apparently decided it was wrong of me for trying to steal Eve Torres’ underwear blah blah look it doesn't matter why I went but now Joey Ryan is back. I've busted my ass off on the indie scene fighting all over USA and Europe but I've never being to Japan. It just happened to be a coincidence that the path of greatest and the path of XWL crossed and here I am. Joey Ryan was always destined to be a big time sensation, just ask everyone around, the name on the end of everybody's lips after tonight won’t be John Cena, it won’t be Ted DiBiase, it won’t even be RVD or Sinsuke Nakamura. It’ll be Joey Ryan.

Cameraman
So does this mean you’re back for good?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 BIUSo

Joey Ryan
Tonight is just the trailer of what is going on in the life of Joey Ryan, tonight is just a brief insight so the fans know that once again they can finally start cheering and watching as Joey takes over this company. Joey Ryan will claw and fight his way to the top of this company but we all know what happens as soon as Joey Ryan gets to the top of the food chain. Everybody wants a piece of Joey Ryan. The divas all suddenly want to be with Joey Ryan, the superstars all want to be Joey Ryan and the management all want to stop the Joey Ryan revolution. Even you! You want a piece of Joey Ryan, creep. You and everyone else needs to realise Joey Ryan has proven himself as one of the best to ever step inside an XWL ring. Being good has always come naturally. Joey Ryan has lived and breathed the streets of Hollywood ever since he was a little kid. Being a superstar just comes natural to me. Being in front of the camera and being live on air to millions and millions of fans is an easy fix. To many people you’d see them say one or two words of a script or a few cue cards and even then it would take 2 or 3 takes.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 NIPT2

Joey Ryan
Whether it be talking live on air or fighting in that ring Joey Ryan only needs one take. It only takes one shot and Joey Ryan has proven that time and time again here. Does anyone remember when Joey Ryan became Intercontinental champion after just 3 weeks? Does anyone remember when Joey Ryan took down 4 other men inside the elimination chamber after going in as number 1 to win the world heavyweight championship? Joey Ryan is a prime time superstar and now Joey Ryan is back in XWL the money which had being freely left on the table side for the last year has just been pocketed by XWL. They got the goods, the gold, the glitz and the glamour that is Joey Ryan.  XWL have just propelled themselves above all the other wrestling promotions, they’ve made up for their mistakes for releasing me from my multi-million dollar contract and they’ve just secured their future by having Joey Ryan registered under their name. Joey Ryan is a fighter, a champion, an all-around sensation.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 F6om3

Joey Ryan
Wherever I have traveled all over the world, the girls all want a taste of Joey Ryan sleaze. They all know just what it means to them to say they have had one hot, fiery night of passion with Joey Ryan which they will never forget, which they will be bragging about to the world and who can blame them? Which girl wouldn't want to sleep with a Hollywood superstar? A man who oozes charisma and charm? In the short space of time I have being in front of this camera the people in the back have noticed a rise of women viewers as they all just want to catch a glimpse of greatness, all the ladies just want a little something that can hide away and appear in their mind and imagination as soon as their husbands try to play a little dirty in the bedroom. They all want to be with Joey Ryan because they all want a taste of sleaze. They all want to be with Joey Ryan because of my movie star good looks! They all want to be with Joey Ryan because of my rock star charisma! They all want to be a part of the Joey Ryan revolution because I am BRINGING SLEAZY BACK TO PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING and Joey Ryan is more importantly bringing sleazy back…..to XWL.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 9lAw4

*Joey walks away from the camera as the cameraman gets one final shot before he pushes his way through some double doors and on to the next segment of the show  *
Back to top Go down
BloodShank
Jobber
BloodShank

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:09 am

We are taken to an interviewer backstage

Interviewer:
My guest at this time is none other than Rob Van Dam!

(RVD enters the camera and the crowd cheers and starts an ECW Chant)

Crowd:
E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!!

(the crowds chant gives RVD a huge smile)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 0710

Interviewer:
The crowd loved that Extreme Rules match that you had with Raven. What were you thoughts on the match?

Rob Van Dam:
Dude, I loved this match! This had to be my best match on XWL so far. I think Raven went a little to much with the suplex's through the tables, I still have the marks to prove it. The crowd chants had to be the best I have heard in a long time. E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!!

Crowd:
E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!! E C Dub!!!

Interviewer:
The fans have noticed that you wore your Rising Sun singlet, and you played your old theme. What was behind that idea.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 1510

Rob Van Dam:
I wore the Rising Sun attire, because I thought it fit the International Incident's Japanese theme really well, and I love Japan. I love japanese crowds, they seem like they know what to chant and they are big fans of ECW. Same with the my old theme. I used that to give some good old memories of the past.

Interviewer:
You did some really cool moves in the match, tell us what were your favorites?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 1710

Rob Van Dam:
I would have to say the monkey flip onto the trash can. The can kept on wanting to roll out of my alignment, that was very annoying. But I think my favorite spot was when I Five Star Frog Splashed Raven through the table. That really hurt, but it was worth the pain.

Interviewer:
We heard that Raven has suffered a neck injury during this match. What is your thoughts on that?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 1910

Rob Van Dam:
Raven fought well, and I respect him for that. The suplex's to the outside of the ring might have been cause of his neck injury. It kind of sucks that Raven is going to be gone. I don't think anyone else can give a better Extreme Rules match than we did. He knew extreme very well, but I knew extreme better, because I am

Rob Van Dam and Crowd:
ROB... VAN... DAM!!!

(RVD leaves with a bigger smile on his face)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/synthgamer
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:23 am

As International Incident rolls on, we are taken backstage where we see a Japanese interviewer. As he speaks, words appear on-screen to translate what he is saying.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 JRmRjFv

[Interviewer]
"ご列席の皆様、、、世界ヘビー級選手権は、チャレンジャー歓迎してください... 紳介中村。"
("Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship... Shinsuke Nakamura.")

We see Nakamura walk onto the set as the interviewer begins to speak.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 WKp5bMg

[Interviewer]
"今夜のメインイベント、ゲームプランJohn Cena倒すことで何になるのかということです。"
("Going into tonight's main event, what is your game plan in defeating John Cena?")

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 6Ky135C

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"それはあなたが尋ねるべきであるおかしい、それはかなり簡単であるため。 私のゲームプランは、と同じゲームプラン...、同じ考え方John Cenaを彼は今日を参照してくださいは、大企業にJackassオンする前にいた。 私のゲームプランは決してバックダウンするには、決してあきらめないし、ジョン・John Cena私の方法がスローされそれがであるものは何でも克服するためにされている。 今夜は夜歴史を作ったのです。 生まれた星にします。 では今夜は日本の一般的なであることのための歴史的なですが、歴史は、今夜が行われています。"
("It's funny you should ask, because it's quite simple. My game plan is the same game plan... the same mindset John Cena had before he turned into the big corporate jackass you see today. My game plan is to never back down, to never give up, and to overcome whatever it is that John Cena throws my way. Tonight is a night for history to be made. Stars to be born. Not only is tonight historic for just being in Japan in general, but history has already been made early tonight.")

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 MjPFNh2

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"我々はすでに歴史的な試合をしてきた。 私の好きなもんでませんが、私の元敵がチャンピオンシップを獲得された。 それは秘密が歴史に今夜を追加したいと思う...とここではすべてが開始された。 私はJohn Cenaが何かがあるとは、心臓のします。 John Cenaですか? 彼は、この日のことを考えているすべての番号のペイチェックになってます。 彼のことを考えているのは、彼は良いステファニー・マクメイオン裁判官の前に確認しています。 この一致しています...何も彼にことを意味します。 私にますか? この私と一致する次のレベルには時間がかかることがあります。"
("We've already had historic matches. Although I'm not to fond of it, we've seen a former foe of mine win a championship. It's no secret that I would love to add onto that history tonight... and that all starts here. -Nakamura points to his heart.- I have something John Cena doesn't have and that's heart. John Cena? All he cares about these days is the number on his paycheck. All he cares about is making sure he looks good in front of Stephanie McMahon. This match... means nothing to him. To me? This match could take me to that next level. My friends and family are sitting in the first row here tonight.")

Nakamura grins at the thought of his family being there for him winning a championship.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"を使用すると、それらをするためにここで今夜勝った場合という意味で何かを理解していますか? それは、私は障害が発生したないことを知っていることを意味します。 父が彼のお尻だけではなく、彼はレスリングトレーニングを彼の息子のように、彼は彼の息子は彼の夢ライブヘルプができましたように破裂しています...時間の無駄だったないことを意味します。 私の母の場合、これは彼女の私はそれをしたしています...でも彼女の私が私が「実質の仕事を行っていたときに尋ねることの無数の時間後にことを知っているのだろう。"
("Do you know what it would mean to them if I won here tonight? It would mean that they know that I wasn't a failure. It would mean that my father busting his ass just so he could pay for his son's way through wrestling training, just so he could help his son live his dream... wasn't a waste of time. For my mother, it would mean for her to know that I made it... even after countless times of her asking me when I was going to get a "real job". It would mean to the young Japanese wrestlers, that if they work harder than the rest of the pack and be the best they can be, that they can make it in not just Japan, but where ever their heart desires.")

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 I9UeLUU

[Interviewer]
"それを聞いた後、私と私は多くの人々が知っているしているしています... 何を失う場合はますか?"
("After hearing that, myself and I'm sure a lot of people would like to know... What if you lose?")

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 4oYr2it

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"「私は、図面ボードに戻ると言うことができます。 私は私のミスのことを考えて、次の時間戦って出て来る」が、私私はそんなことを言って、次の時間にする場合は知っているのでできないということはありません。 私のために、私は、建物、失ったでは、オプションではありません選んだら確認します。 私はちょうどゼロの計画しています...をしています。 私たち日本人は、あきらめてはいけません。 を私の前に付属の凡例には、顔にスピットになります。 いないことだけです。"
("Well I could say "then I go back to the drawing board. I think about my mistakes and come out fighting next time.", but I won't say that." I can't say that, because who knows if there will even be a next time. For me and I'm sure everyone in the building, losing is not an option. I have zero plans of just... giving up. Us Japanese, we don't give up. Giving up would be a spit in the face to the legends that came before me. Not just that. Giving up would be a spit in the face to every single person that paid a ticket to see me win tonight. Giving up would be a spit in the face to everyone watching LIVE around the world.)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 03joAhP

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"は、を参照して、しています... 私は今夜が失われることはありません。 私は今夜が失われて、私は私の人々私の側で持っているのではない。 私はそれらを持っているとき、私は止められないと感じています。 私が成功したため、日本では、最初の場所で得たか。 これらの人々は私に忠実な一日以来、私は何でものためのそれらを貿易してません。 私もXWLにすることができたとき、彼らはまだ私とシン・シックで詰まっている。 今夜はJohn Cenaに対して異なるです。"
("You see,... I won't be losing tonight. I won't be losing tonight, because I've got my people on my side. When I've got them, I feel unstoppable. That's how I got so successful in Japan in the first place. These people have been loyal to me since day one and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Even when I came to XWL, they still stuck with me through thick and thin. Tonight is no different against John Cena.)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 MVLfbUd

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"これまでの取締役会は、取締役会は今夜のメインイベントに参加して私にとって発表したので、John Cenaとステファニー・マク私の側にとげています。 Stephanieマク愚痴と不満からの彼女のいない私は、一致には、一つのしています...John Cena愚痴と私は価値のある相手いませんでしたについての不満を、彼は私の口から出てくる単語を理解しないことにします。 それはすべて、John Cena彼の手は私にしています。"
("Ever since the board of directors had me announce my involvement in tonight's main event, John Cena and Stephanie McMahon have been a thorn in my side. From Stephanie McMahon bitching and complaining about her not being the one that put me in the match... to John Cena bitching and complaining about how I wasn't a worthy opponent, due to the fact that he doesn't understand the words that come out of my mouth. That's not all, John Cena has put his hands on me. Sure I gave him a bit of revenge on Breakdown when I dropped him with the Boma Ye, but I'm not satisfied with that. I want to take what he has... the World Heavyweight Championship... and I have a feeling he won't have that belt for to much longer.")

Nakamura winks at the camera before letting on a...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 AqAC8qQ

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"YEAOH!"

Breakdown continues with it's next segment of the evening.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:54 am

After the interview with the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, International Incident cuts backstage, to see one of the number contenders for the Divas Championship...Bayley!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 VLyOvHK

[Renee Young]
Bayley, Tonight you get the chance at the Divas Championship when You, Alicia Fox and Madison Rayne challenge the Divas Champion...Madison Eagles.  You own a victory over all 3 of the other divas in this match, How confident are you about capturing your first Divas Championship tonight?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 AkQM1mI

[Bayley]
I still can't believe that I am in a match for the Divas Championship! I've dreamed of holding that championship and now, I get a chance to make that dream come true. It will take everything I have but I've shown over the past few weeks that I'm about more than just Headbands and Pogostick... I mean, I love headbands and pogosticks....but holding that  Divas Championship means more to me than anything. I've trained, I've worked hard just for this chance and I'm not going to let it go without a fight.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 LGTeGfw

[Renee Young]
For the past month or so now, You and Paige have had this unique friendship...but I've heard that Paige isn't here tonight, is that going to effect you in any way?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RKdz8XX

[Bayley]
Paige has been training me for this for the past two weeks, She's helped me to be the best I can be and tonight, She won't be in my corner but I just know that she'll be at home, with her headband on..cheering me on. She forgave me for accidentally distracting her at Digital Decision and we moved past it because we're best friends! and since she isn't here tonight...I'm going to dedicate my match to her!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Bc1QWbD

[Renee Young]
Well Bayley thanks for joining me and Good luck tonight.

Bayley still standing with a huge smile on her face, then delivers a hug to Renee as International Incident continues

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:10 am

International Incident continues as it cuts to ringside as a theme that's very familiar with the XWL Universe, hits across the arena.

It's that of XWL General Manager...Stephanie McMahon. As her theme sounds around the arena, she walks out from behind the curtain microphone in her hand. She waits for the XWL Universe to settle down before speaking

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RHdICd3

[Stephanie McMahon]
What a great show we've had for you for so far! We've seen Tomko capturing his first XWL Championship, and I promise you we have much more to come. But I'm out here right now to address all of you about Shawn Michaels and Dean Ambrose. Tonight these two men was supposed to face off on that very ring, the match was set but Shawn Michaels' selfish actions left me with a decision to make. Not only did he ruin last weeks Breakdown main event match, he attacked members of my personal security, and that isn't something I can just overlook and let go.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YBQOOE4

[Stephanie McMahon]
As much as I want all of you who paid your hard earned money to see Shawn Michaels take on Dean Ambrose tonight, it's clear that Shawn Michaels doesn't care about that or any of you. That's why I had to take the unfortunate action to ban Shawn Michaels from the building tonight...

The crowd instantly begin to Boo Stephanie, clearly not liking her decision

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 EHjAjff

[Stephanie McMahon]
I get it you're all disappointed but Shawn Michaels only has himself to blame. I couldn't put my security at risk by having Shawn Michaels in this building, so when Shawn arrived here tonight....I sent him back home. I told him to think about his actions, and think about how he didn't just let himself down...but how he let all of you down!

The crowd show that they clearly don't agree with Stephanie as they still boo the General Manager

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 S3PQMPW

[Stephanie McMahon]
We've still got a great show for you...and I'm sure you'll all enjoy rest of the show!

Stephanie then lowers the microphone and heads towards the back, the crowd still showing their detest for the decision, with fans clearly disappointed they wont see one of their favourites....Shawn Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:54 am

International Incident returns from a commercial and we see the coach at the door of an XWL superstar. He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door after a few minutes the door is open revealing who it is. He hesitates and slowly speaks

Coach
St.. Steve I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on your matches later on tonight? You’re going one on one with Jack Swagger and then you’re also going to be facing off against Roman Reigns for the United States Championship.

Austin lightly laughs and looks at Coach who flinches. Austin shakes his head before speaking

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 B2hI9Fm

{Steve Austin}
So what you’re telling me is you want my thoughts?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
About my matches later tonight?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
On the one hand I’m facing  a so-called real American in Jack Swagger.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The on the other I’m facing probably one of the toughest XWL superstars right now. The mans crazy talented. The United States Champion Roman Reigns.

Crowd
What?!

Coach pauses and nods before putting the mic towards Austin who just smirks before speaking

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 IpFcc6j

{Steve Austin}
To be honest with you son, I ain’t even worried about this so called match with Mr. Real American Jack Swagger. Why? Because it’s just going to be the two of us. The Texas Rattlesnake and Mr. Real American Jackass. His good little buddy Zeb ditched him so now he’s got nobody to hide behind. Son, you may have sat here and tried to order me around but, Stone Cold don’t take orders from anybody ya got that jack? So here’s what’s going to happen. I’m gonna roll on out to that ring. Look into your beady little eyes and then I’m going to shove my foot so far up your ass you’ll be seeing stars ya dumb  some bitch.

Coach clears his throat and speaks

Coach
What about Roman what are your plans for that?

Austin pauses and looks deep into the camera before speaking

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 5loL9qd

{Steve Austin}
My plan for that is real simple son. I’m gonna lace up these here boots. Put on that vest right there. Take a nice big swig of beer. Then proceed to walk on through this door to one of the biggest matches of my career. There’s only going to be one of us walking back with that title and you’re looking at him Jack!

Coach
But we’re talking about Roman Reigns Steve?

Austin pauses and shakes his head. He leans and glares towards Coach before speaking again

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 BQdYPB2

{Steve Austin}
Are you stupid or something son? Of course we’re talking about Roman Reigns. I’m done talking about Swagger. Where in your right mind did you think that’s who I was talking about. Ya know what don’t answer that. Just stand there and hold that microphone and let ol’ Stone Cold say what he has to say

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Now as I was saying Roman Reigns is one tough kid. I’ve admired what he’s done in the ring. Even in that little stable of his he liked to call The Shield. Honestly, he kind of reminds me of myself, they like to fight for injustice and well, son, I just like to fight. They don’t give a damn what anyone else thinks about them they just go out there and kick ass. Believe it or not Roman and I actually see eye to eye on that. Except, hearing these people cheer, helps motivate me even more to deliver the best beating I can and tonight, Roman, you’re in for a hell of one. Be prepared kid because you’re in for the fight of your life and that’s the bottom line ‘cause Stone Cold said so!

Coach goes to speak but Austin brushes past him and walks out the door. Coach clears his throat and speaks a final time

Coach
Well there you have it folks. Confident challenger. I don’t know where he’s heading off to but I’d like to think it’s to face off against Jack. Ladies and gentleman that match is up next

The feed then fades to black before fading into the match

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 FT6sgJU

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Sorry for the short write up but you have no idea how much claw hand I've had to the past day or two, I think I've turned into part crab.

As the cameras are rolling yet again the theme of XWL Diva's Bayley starts to play through out the arena

After a few seconds Bayley comes out onto the stage to cheers from the crowd as she awkwardly waves to the crowd and starts to make her way down to the ring, then upon reaching ringside she slaps the hand of a few fans at ringside before entering the ring, as the theme of the next challenger starts to play, Alicia Fox.

When Alicia Fox walks out onto the stage the crowd start to boo as the somewhat unstable Diva waving her jacket around her head as she hastely makes her way down to the ring shaking her hips as she walks like a numpty, then as she reaches ringside she enters to ring and walks over to an unoccupied corner as the theme of the final challenger Madison Rayne starts to play instead.

Walking out onto the stage Madison Rayne waving to the crowd with her arm way above her head as she slowly makes her way to the ring as she makes the long walk down the ramp to ringside, where upon getting to the ring Madison waves yet again at her not so adoring audience before entering the ring before the theme of the champion Madison Eagles starts to play.

When Eagles walks out onto the stage, with her belt around her waist the cameras are looking up making her look all that much taller, and she walks down to the ring, then as she reaches ringside Madison walks up the steel steps and enters the ring whilst removing her championship from her waist and holding it above her head walking over to each of her challengers showing off her belt before handing it over to the referee and backing up into a corner. As her music fades out the referee holds the title in the air then hands it over to someone at ringside.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YjN8VFF

As the referee signals for the bell to begin the match Madison and Madison go after each other on one side of the ring and on the other Alica and Bayley do the same thing as the four Diva's start to exchange forearms

When the cameras switch to Eagles and Rayne, Eagles headbutts Rayne in the head and pushes her to one side as she's knocked off balance, and then she quickly goes over to Fox and Bayley pulling Fox off Bayley and throwing her backwards, but then as Fox gets back to her feet, Rayne stands back up as well as the three Diva's surround Eagles

All three of the challengers go after Eagles beating her down with kicks and punches as she's forced down to the mat before using their feet they push Eagles out of the ring.

With the champion temporarily disposed of Alicia takes the opportunity to turn on Bayley hitting her to the ground before Rayne turns her attention to Fox as her and Rayne exchange forearms between each other near the ropes and whilst they're doing that Bayley gets back to her feet and runs at both of them taking them both down with a double Spear and forcing all three of them to the outside of the ring.

As all three hit the mat, Madison Eagles is back to her feet and she picks  up Alicia forcing her back to her feet before driving her back first into the ring apron and rolls her back into the ring. Then as she turns around Eagles' is met by a kick to the knee by Madison Rayne who then slams Eagles' head first into the mat.

With Eagles' down on the mat Rayne turns around as she's met by Bayley who hits Rayne with an Exploder Suplex sending her into the Barricade!

Then as Bayley turns around Eagles hits her with a kick to the head, in turn sending Bayley to the floor. With two women down on the outside Madison Eagles climbs up onto the ring apron and starts to enter the ring through the middle and top rope head first as Alicia Fox takes advantage and hits Eagles with a Scissor Kick beofre quickly goes for the cover!

1!

2!

Madison Eagles manages to kick out at the count of two!

Fox trying to keep on top of Eagles grabs a hand full of Eagles hair pulling her to her feet as Bayley climbs into the ring and grabs Fox around the waist and hits the Belly-to-Bayley Suplex and goes for the pin!

1!

2!

As the referee counts the two count Madison Eagles dives onto Bayley to force the pin to be broken, before going for the pin herself!

1!

2!

With the three count nearing it's now Bayley's turn to dive on top of Madison Eagles forcing the pin to be stopped!

As Eagles gets up to her feet Bayley to standing there as Eagles' pushes her backwards, and in response Bayley pushes Eagles back. As the two women stand there Eagles throws a punch at at Bayley catching her off guard then running at the ropes then on the rebound she goes to kick Bayley in the head, but Bayley catches her and hits Eagles' with a modified Belly-to-Bayley Suplex! Then as Bayley hops back up to her feet she turns around as Alicia Fox grabs Bayley around the waist and hits her with a Northern Lights Suplex!

Now as Fox gets back up following hitting the Suplex she turns as Madison Rayne is back in the ring trying to hit Fox with a Running Boot, but misses as she runs into the turnbuckle and Fox runs into her back and rolls Rayne up!

1!

2!

Madison Rayne kicks out at the two count and as the same time she sends Alica Fox into the middle turnbuckle head first!

As Alicia's head bounces off the turnbuckle, Madison Rayne gets back to her feet and kicks Fox in the stomach and places her knee behind Alicia's head whilst grabbing her far arm and leaning back hitting Fox with the Rayne Drop! But as Rayne goes for the cover, Madison Eagles grabs her by the waist and shoulder and throws her out of the ring over the middle rope before covering Alicia Fox!

1!

2!

3!

The referee signals for the bell as the theme of the victor plays through out the arena.

As Madison Eagles gets back to her feet the referee raises her hand in victory and hands her back the Diva's championship as the camera cuts to Madison Rayne on the outside of the ring looking shocked over what's just happened, before cutting back to Madison Eagles clutching her championship Eagles' slides out of the ring with her championship to her chest as the cameras fade out to end the segment.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:09 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 OJyINRM

Last edited by TheFilthParade on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:18 pm

The crowd is hyped live in Japan, they have already been treated to a memorable show and XWL intends to keep creating more and more history as the night goes on. The fans are eagerly awaiting the next match of the evening but they are instead met by a very familiar sound, one that takes them back in time just a little bit.

The Japanese fans cheer and respectfully applaud as the take a stroll down memory lane as Prince Devitt & Karl Andseron, collectively known as The Bullet Club walk out onto the stage one more time at the Tokyo Dome, the house that the Bullet Club built. Karl Anderson charges about the top of the stage waving the Bullet Club flag high and proud while Prince Devitt looks out around the arena, soaking in the atmosphere. Devitt raises the "Gun" symbol before turning his attention to Karl Anderson who has his arm raised high in the air. Devitt the Japanese people are welcomed to the familiar sight of a "2 Sweet" which bring quite a pop for the crowd.  Devitt and Anderson begin making their way down to the ring, the American fans watching around the World may be a little confused by what they are hearing because the Japanese people are fully behind the Bullet Club and why wouldn't they be? Possibly the biggest faction that Japan has ever seen, their history and their success all started in Japan and it was these two men that led the charge. The pair climb into the ring where they are met by a large round of applause, the duo look around the arena, almost in disbelief at the welcome they are recieving from the home crowd. Devitt retrieves a microphone and returns to the middle of the ring.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Ladies & Gentlemen, do you realise who stands before you in this ring?

Devitt looks out at the crowd

[[Prince Devitt]]
Who stands before you is...

[[Prince Devitt]]
The "REEEEAAAALLLL Rock 'N' Rolla" Prince Devitt!

Devitt raises his hand in the shape of a gun and fires it

[[Prince Devitt]]
"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson

Karl Anderson raises both arms as though carrying a shotgun, he cocks it and fires away

[[Prince Devitt]]
And we are the "BULLET CLUB!"

While some words may be lost in translation, the names Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson and Bullet Club were recieved loud and clear and draw another round of applause from the capacity crowd. Both Devitt and Anderson raise their arms and 2 Sweet before Devitt brings the microphone back up to his mouth

[[Prince Devitt]]
We told the World that the Bullet Club would be represented in full force tonight in Japan and here we are, standing tall and standing strong, one more time in the house that the Bullet Club built! Every time we step foot in the Tokyo Dome we make history and tonight is no different. Tonight was about two things, making our grand return to Japan and letting everyone in this company see just exactly what the Bullet Club is about, showing the World exactly the strength and influence that the Bullet Club has in modern culture but more importantly showing this company just exactly what the Bullet Club can do. As you can see, a mere mention of our name and we can bring an entire country down to its knees!

[[Prince Devitt]]
Last week the Bullet Club issued an open challenge to any man, woman or whoever has the balls to come into our house and challenge us! We gave someone their oppertunity to create history by facing us in the Tokyo Dome but apparently XWL does not employ men, it employs a bunch of bitches who would rather sit on their arse backstage and get paid then to come out to this ring and make history! But we knew this was going to happen, we knew that our name striked fear into the hearts of every person backstage but we were unaware that it would turn every person in that locker room into a no good, yellow belly, chicken shit coward!

[[Prince Devitt]]
Machine Gun, maybe we made a mistake heading to the States because clearly they don't have the same to offer us as Japan did. If we issued this challenge back in NJPW there would be a man standing before us in seconds to fight for his pride and his honour but I look before me right now and there isn't a single person from this company before us, there isn't a single man backstage willing to fight for his pride and to put it all on the line to create history. No offense to yourself but it turns out America has nothing to offer but greed and war! So maybe the Bullet Club will come home on a permanent basis where we will be provided with a real challenge instead of a bunch of overhyped, overpaid, bunch of fucking inbred hillbilles with extra fingers and extras toes but not a single set of fucking balls!

As Devitt finishes what he's saying he walks past Karl Anderson as he hands the microphone over and the Machine Gun starts to address the crowd

[[Karl Anderson]]
Hey, you know something Prince? I guess it's true what they say there's no place like home, there's no place like home, and tonight the Bullet Club have come back home in front of 40,000 strong, and the Bullet Club just needs to know one thing, who here paid to see the Bullet Club just one more time?

As Anderson asks the question, appealing to the crowd, they applaud the Bullet Club once again in acknowledgement of their contribution to the recent success of NJPW

[[Karl Anderson]]
That's just what I thought. See Prince, these people know what's up, we're over in Japan, this is our house! And you're right in New Japan when we issued a challenge it got answered, and we won because that's how we roll, but we always had competition, and now look. Over fourty thousand, fourty thousand people in the arena tonight to see the Bullet Club and nobody has the balls to accept Prince's challenge? I thought XWL was where the big boys played? Well we ain't playing, we ain't playing Prince, and just take a look, nobody has the guts to step up to the plate. That's just typical isn't it? You challenge anyone in the locker room and nobody answers it? They aren't Chicken Shit, they're Pussies. Hell what do you have to lose?

[[Karl Anderson]]
Well the matches, your pride, your dignity and a few teeth, but listen. We ain't leaving until someone steps up, we could do this all night, we know Austin's got a cooler filled with Ice Cold Brewski's out here somewhere, he won't mind if we take a few of his beers, his wastes most of them anyway, that should kill a few minutes. We could do this all night of we wanted too, you know what who wants to see the Bullet Club drink a few of Stone Cold's beers?

Anderson takes a moment to judge the reaction of the crowd who remain mostly silent forcing him to make a judgement call

[[Karl Anderson]]
Well I ain't hearing a no, bellkeep, how about to send a few of those beers the Bullet Club's way...

The Bullet Club looks out towards the stage with smirks on their faces as the Third Generation Superstar enters, mic in hand. Orton stands on the ramp and stares out towards the Bullet Club before he slowly makes his way down to the ring and he raises his mic as he starts to address the two men in the ring.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo1

[[Randy Orton]]
If I were you I would save those beers for after the show, that way you can drink away the embarrassment that you will both have after Prince Devitt gets beaten by a true superstar on his grand return to the Tokyo Dome!!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo6

[[Randy Orton]]
These people might be "your people" but this business… Is my business. Are either of you third generation superstars?.. No?.. Do either of you have the look of a true champion?… Definitely not. And because of that you had to spend your time here in Japan to try and make a name for yourselves because the fact of the matter is.. You're weren't good enough for WWE, and you aren't good enough for XWL. You will never be the face of this company, because XWL isn't like New Japan Pro Wrestling, no. XWL is where the elite go, the best of the best. And Vince McMahon, well he knows that I'm one of the best, he knew it then, and he knows it now. And that's why it pisses me off when jokes like you come out here and pretend that you deserve the spotlight, MY spotlight… Because you don't. And you never will. You just don't have… It.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo2

[[Randy Orton]]
Now don't get me wrong, you two are mighty entertaining, or at least these people here think so for some reason. But you.. Well. Look at you two. You don't look like superstars, you look like you could by my fans, part of the nobodies. When you walk down the streets no one looks at you two and thinks to themselves, "wow, look at them, they must be superstars or celebrities or something".. No. Because you look like two average Joe's. Prince Joe, and The Machine Gun Joe.. There's nothing special about either of you. But me? Well I get stopped on the streets by people who look like you all the time, and they ask me for my autograph, they know right away just by looking at me that I'm a superstar, that I'm special. That's the difference between me and you. That's why I'm a mainstream success and you two well… Aren't.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo5

[[Randy Orton]]
Batista, Triple H, Ric Flair, Edge.. Those are the types of people that I align myself with, people on my level, superstars that you two probably have t-shirts and posters of.. Well I don't have any Prince Devitt or Karl Anderson t-shirts or posters.. Do they even make them?.. You see boys, neither of you are on my level. It's as simple as that. John Cena? Our current World Champion. He's on my level. That asian contender for John's Title, Nakamura or whatever? He's not. And tonight John is going to show him, you, and all of these people exactly why…

Nearing ringside Orton walks up the steel steps and enters the ring standing the opposite side of the ring to Devitt and Anderson

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 RandyOrtonPromo4

[[Randy Orton]]
Now, you're probably wondering why I'm out here interacting with wrestlers who are below me as opposed to interrupting say, John Cena or The Rock or someone more on my level. Well, normally I wouldn't waste my time on the likes of you two, and honestly I wish that I didn't have to, but Steph doesn't seem to be too fond of you and would very much like to end your little Club before it even begins here in XWL. So I've taken it upon myself to do just that. End you, Devitt. You're my stepping stone. Nothing more. Nothing less. And tonight, once I'm through with you, I'll be moving on to bigger and better things… So consider your little open challenge… Answered!!

When the challenge accepted Orton and Devitt stare at each other, Devitt and Anderson jump Orton beating him to the mat, then once they have him there the attack continues as they both stomp at Orton's back, as Anderson grabs a microphone off the mat

[[Karl Anderson]]
Nobody said this challenge was for the Prince, Orton. No, tonight, boy, you're facing both of us. Now somebody get us a referee and ring the damn bell.

Upon Machine Gun's demand the bell is rung as a referee runs down the ramp and the surprise Handicap match officially begins

Jim Ross
And we're back live at International Incident! Sorry for the technical difficulties folks, but somebodies computer messed up and stopped recording!

As Orton lays in wait with Devitt rocked Anderson slides into the ring with two steel chairs throwing one onto the mat as he strikes Orton across the back with the other before he can hit Devitt with the RKO!

Jim Ross
What is this King? Orton surely had this match won right there! He was about to put Devitt away with the RKO!

With Devitt back to his feet Anderson passes him a chair as they take turns hitting Orton on the back keeping him down on the mat, blow after blow, Orton is defenseless to stop them

Michael Cole
The numbers game has really caught up to Orton now, he should of known better then to mess with the Bullet Club!

After a few more hits to Orton's back with the chairs Anderson and Devitt through the chairs to the ground as Devitt tells Anderson to pick Orton up to his feet, who then grabs Orton and pulls his motionless body up, holding him in place for Devitt who's busying signalling a gun with his hand pointing it at Orton

Jerry "The King" Lawler
You know what's coming next, this was the same fate Eric Young felt just a few weeks ago!

Jim Ross
Oh, like this proves anything, what does he think he's a big shot all of a sudden, this Bullet Club are nothing but a pack of wolves, hunting in a pack. I'd like to see what would of happened if Devitt had the guts to face Orton one on one tonight, then we'd see who the real tough guy is!

With Machine Gun still propping Orton up, Devitt grabs Orton by the head and hooks his arm as he lifts Orton in the air and drives him head first into the mat with the Bloody Sunday as the crowd applaud the Bullet Club's efforts

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Bloody Sunday! Devitt's just drilled Orton into the mat!

Jim Ross
Oh enough already! What is this bizarro world?

Michael Cole
These people are loving it! They can't get enough of the Bullet Club!

With Orton back on the mat Anderson and Devitt stand over his body as they Too Sweet each other to the delight of the fans as the cameras take a moment to survery the scene before fading out to the next segment

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:33 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 J2l3FmK

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:38 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 N5LBxcw

As everyone gets set for tonight's main event, the bell rings three times. In the ring, we see Justin Roberts with a microphone in hand. He begins to speak.

[Justin Roberts]
"Ladies and gentlemen, this next bout is scheduled for one fall... and is for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship."

The Japanese audience is split half and half. Half are respectfully clapping, while others a cheering... as they know their home country hero will be competing in the upcoming match. Suddenly,...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 2EWMb3H

...the lights throughout the Tokyo Dome shut off. Clapping and cheering can be heard as the audience is excited for the arrival of Shinsuke Nakamura.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 GCS9xHZ

Multiple spotlights flash on and begin to shine on the stage as an unfamiliar tune begins to play in the Tokyo Dome.

As the song plays, we see pole dancers. Four on each side of the stage.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 8yZ7s4Q

The pole dancers seem to be performing a synchronized routine. As they seductively spin around the pole, male audience members clap for the performance.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 YLd2l9O

The pole dancers hang upside-down on their poles. As they have stopped their synchronized dance, a lone spotlight shines on a lone dancer. On a risen platform at center-stage, the dancer dances in an almost ballroom like way. After a few moments, the Japanese audience begins to go crazy as a man appears behind the ballroom dancer.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 CDzisxh

It's non-other than the challenger for tonight's World Heavyweight Championship match, Shinsuke Nakamura. He takes the dancer by her hand and proceeds to spin here around. Quickly, Nakamura lifts the dancer over his head. He places the dancer on his shoulder. As Nakamura and the dancer begin to pose, the risen platform begins to lower using and elevator-like system. As Nakamura and the dancer are level with the stage, he lets the dancer down off of his shoulder. The pole dancers begin a synchronized dance once more.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Haav635

The audience is still going crazy over what they're witnessing. Large flames begin to shoot out of the stage as Nakamura makes his way to the entrance ramp.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 7EfEzev

As Nakamura reaches the entrance ramp, the pole dancers get off of their pole and make their way over to Nakamura. After a few seconds, Nakamura stands at the top of the ramp, surrounded by all of these beautiful dancers. Pyro explodes in the background as the unfamiliar music stops playing. Nakamura and the beautiful dancers pose.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 AMG0TjE

The only thing that can be heard is the clapping and cheering of the entire Tokyo Dome. As Nakamura raises his right arm, the dancers clear the scene. With his thumb and two fingers raised in the air, Nakamura quickly points them to the ground as he lets out a "YEAOH!" The audience says it along with him.

As his regular theme song begins to play, Shinsuke Nakamura begins to strut down the entrance ramp.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 WlVrSQr

As he gets closer to the ring, Nakamura begins to eccentrically flail his arms up and down. As we see the audience, there doesn't seem to be a single person sitting down. Shinsuke Nakamura has turned this once respectful audience into one of the most deafening audiences XWL has had. In the ring now, Nakamura stands in the center of the ring.

[Justin Roberts]
"Introducing first, the challenger... weighing in tonight at two-hundred and twenty-nine pounds... from Mineyama, Kyoto, Japan... SHINSUKE NAKAMUUUURA!!!"

Quickly, he dashes over to the ropes where he performs his signature pose.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 KGHvS5X

Nakamura hops back up to his feet and begins to stretch. As his theme song fades out, all we can hear are cheers for the man standing in the ring. We get a shot of the crowd, where we see a girl holding up a piece of Shinsuke Nakamura merchandise.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 GFw9WrV

With no music playing yet, I would seem John Cena is trying to play mind games with Nakamura. There is a big fight feel in the air tonight as the audience have begun chanting: "SHINS-KAY!" After a few moments of waiting, the theme song of the champ begins to sound throughout the Tokyo Dome.

John Cena kicks out! The crowd boo as Nakamura sits up, his jaw drops, he can't believe that he came so close, that he kicked Cena's head off his shoulders, just like he said that he would, but he'd never expected that Cena would survive, that he'd go on to fight another day. Nakamura expected to be holding the championship now, he expected to have made history right here in the Tokyo Dome. If he can't beat John Cena with his signature move, how is he going to defeat this man, what will it take to put him down for the three count? While Nakamura contemplates his next move, John Cena seizes his opportunity to create some space between them, rolling himself toward the bottom rope of the ring, and dropping out beside the announcers table.

Jerry Lawler
I can't believe that Cena just kicked out of that.

Jim Ross[/color]
Neither can I, King, but there can't be much left in his tank after that.

Cena's back up to his knees, he drags himself along the ground, using the apron to hold his weight, he pulls himself up to his feet. Nakamura notices this and doesn't want to give Cena any more time to recover, he jumps up and runs toward the opposite of the ring, bouncing himself off the ropes, he sprints across the ring and throws himself over the top rope, but Cena steps out of the way just in time, and Nakamura crash lands right into the edge of the announcers table.

Jerry Lawler
holy...! Nakamura might have just kissed goodbye to his championship dreams right there. What a brutal landing.

Nakamura slumps down off the announcers table, falling to the ground beside him. A smile appears on Cena's face, the match has just turned around for him, this could be the moment he'd been waiting all night for. The referee starts his count, and having pulled himself up to his feet, Cena walks over to Nakamura, then looks toward the announcers table. We can only wonder what is going through his mind as he pulls the cover clean off the table, tossing it to his side. The smile on his face growing even more sadistic now, he moves to the monitor's, pulling the wires clean out and tossing them over toward the now broken cover. With the table cleared, Cena turns his attention back toward  Nakamura, who has just started to move.

The referee is now at a count of two as Cena bends now to life Nakamura up, he pulls him to his feet, before rolling him over and onto the table. With his opponent exactly where he needs him to be, Cena's confidence grows, jumping up onto the table, he stands over Nakamura, almost as if he's wondering what to do next. He looks out around the arena, first to the ring, where the referee is, still counting the two men out, then to the audience nearest to him, he sees a group of fans with Nakamura merchandise, cheering on for their fallen hero, then almost instantly, his mind turns back to the man at his feet. Cena lowers himself down and lifts the dead weight of Nakamura, carefully placing him onto his shoulders before standing up straight again. There he stands, with Shinsuke in position for the Attitude Adjustment, and the entire arena calling for his head on a stick.

Michael Cole
This is it! John Cena is about to drive Nakamura right through this table!

Jerry Lawler
He doesn't have to do this! The referee is already at a count of five, this could end the same way Eric Young vs AJ Styles ended.

With Nakamura still firmly secured on his shoulders, Cena takes a couple of seconds before shuffling himself over to the edge of the table, as close to the barricade as he can get. With a rage filled scream, he launches Nakamura up and over his shoulders with perhaps more force than he's ever used before, hitting the Attitude Adjustment and sending Nakamura flying over the barricade nto the middle of a group of his supporters in the crowd. Nakamura lands in the middle of five men who all fall back to the ground from the impact, as Nakamura is left unconscious on the floor of the arena.

The Referee
SEVEN!

Cena realises how close the referee is to counting him out, he looks out to the chaos he's just caused in the crowd, before jumping down off the announcers table and sliding into the ring just as the referee counts to nine. The audience are booing heavily as the referee counts to ten and Cena stands victorious.

Jim Ross
What a disappointing end to such a great match.

Michael Cole
Disappointing? These fans got much closer to their hero than they could have ever anticipated, and that's all thanks to John Cena.

Cena's music continues to play as the reality kicks in, even though he won by count out,  John cena is still the World Heavyweight Champion. The referee walks up to him and hands him his championship, Cena grabs it in his hands and walks up to the ring ropes, looking out over them toward his contender who's now being attended to by the medical team. Cena holds his World Heavyweight Championship up and yells...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 HIAC13_Photo_245

John Cena
THE CHAMP IS STILL HERE!

…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..

The champion's eyes almost pop out of their sockets as the entrance music of CM Punk, the holder of the money in the bank briefcase, starts to play through the arena to a huge round of applause.

Jim Ross
BAH GAWD! IS THIS?!! IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS??

Jerry Lawler
CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk is about to cash in!!

Michael Cole
No! Not like this!

John Cena is panicking in the ring, he's looking out to the stage, waiting for Punk, and he's not left waiting long as CM Punk makes his appearance, walking out onto the stage, the briefcase in his grasp.

Jim Ross
It's happening!!

Jerry Lawler
This is great!!

Punk stops at the stage, he looks down to the ring at Cena, a smile comes across his face, he lifts his briefcase up high, and cheekily lifts his other hand, waving to the man in the ring, before breaking out into laughter.

Jim Ross
Wait... No!

Jerry Lawler
Come on Punk, please!

But Punk doesn't seem ready to give up his briefcase yet, but he sure has sent a message to the champion, he has the briefcase, he can strike at any time, he will be the champion, but it won't be tonight. Cena lifts his Title up in response to Punk, and the ending logos show up, signaling the end of the payperview, the two men continue to stare off as the feed cuts to black.

END SHOW

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3