Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014

Go down 
+20
Jimmy
Dash
Stunner
BloodShank
DallasBlaike
Sofa King
Adam
Shug
P1
submission machine
Nitro
Alveuss
Moontan
DashingDJUrie
Sex Ferguson
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
TheFilthParade
T-Roll
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 EXdJAhp

Live from - Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Japan

Deadline Time - 4:30 PM EST

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 EqQr40p

Arena Creator: l ZV l    

{ Search Tags  }

• Incident
  • XWL
  • ZV

A special thanks to Gregg for the awesome poster and match card pics!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 OKFUFmj

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 FofC1n3

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 VTH9gp5

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 OJyINRM

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Xa7k1Jb

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 FT6sgJU

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 L0gtlIA

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 RpZYWEA

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 XPZ2qnf

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Qso1dKN

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 FiaIGFq

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Hdk7xvR

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 J2l3FmK

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 PqwiLck

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 13PON2s

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 YjN8VFF

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 N5LBxcw
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 am

The tease!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:55 pm

International Incident rolls on and the XWL Universe is treated to an unfamiliar theme blaring through the speakers. It’s an enigmatic presence to the American fans, at least, because the Japanese portion of XWL’s avidly loyal fan base begin to applaud as they know exactly whose impending arrival this theme signals and seeing that person here must no doubt come as an unexpected yet pleasant surprise. The upbeat rock instrumental plays on as all eyes turn to the stage in anticipation and curiosity – these fans are anxious for the man to reveal himself with the Tokyo Dome prepared to give this gentleman a warm welcome.

Jim Ross
I’ve been keeping close tabs on wrestling outside of XWL and I have to say that this man is about to make fans happy no matter where you’re from!

Michael Cole
You’re wasting your time, JR. Believe me when I tell you that I’ve been looking for places that would take two old piles of flesh and bones so I can continue being the Voice of XWL without any interference but nobody is hiring.

Jerry Lawler
Even if we left, which is a big if, do you really think that this company would leave you alone at the commentary table for even a second? In case you’ve forgotten this is a business, and I doubt XWL wants to see the rating plummet.

Jim Ross
And contrary to what Cole was thinking, after the recent success Shinsuke Nakamura has had winning over the American audience, I took it upon myself to see who else would be able to make the transition as seamlessly as he has.

Michael Cole
Great, so just because one guy gets lucky we have to endure one of his friends testing the waters too? The only reason people even like Nakamura is because he acts as stupidly as most of these fans do.

Jerry Lawler
I’d say I disagree but I think that should go without saying by now, so what I will say is that if it’s a friend of Nakamura then that in itself speaks volumes and they’d be more than welcome in XWL.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret3

The cameras zoom in on the figure who eventually saunters onto the stage and it turns out to be man who hasn’t been seen for months in XWL: Alex Shelley. The former member of the beloved Motor City Machine Guns had left XWL to find success overseas depriving the fans back in the states of one of their favorite wrestlers. He’s here now though, but whether it’s for good or a friendly visit remains to be seen. Regardless of Shelley’s intentions the fans are beyond ecstatic to see him and as he stands there on the stage soaking it all in, the fans erupt into a chant of “Shelley” followed by a rapid trio of claps, a tad different than the way it would be done back in America.

No matter the minute difference in the way they show their love, the look on his face says that he’s highly appreciative of the reaction and to emphasize that point he cups his hands together in the shape of a heart, a humbling action that serves to demonstrate why this man is revered no matter where he is. Shelley parts his legs, places his right fist over his heart and the other behind the small of his back, showing off a new pose for the benefit of those who may not have been able to tune in and see him in action since he left.

Shelley begins to make his way down the ramp until his forward progress is halted when the American faces in attendance – well represented in the Tokyo Dome as they weren’t shy about shelling out the money necessary so they would be able to witness this historic pay per view program live – break out into a chant of “Motor City” reminding the Detroit native just what is was that allowed him to shoot right into their hearts and never be dislodged.

Smiling, Shelley runs a hand over his mouth while stopping to take in how he has this crowd all animated. Done teasing them, Shelley shrugs his shoulders and says “All right, just once more for old time’s sake” before he raises his right arm, his fingers in the shape of a gun, and “pulls” the trigger setting off an explosive pyro burst mimicking gun fire on either side of him to the delight of the crowd who pop loudly then cheer while Shelley begins to make his way down the ramp.

Once he reaches the bottom he spots a particularly overjoyed fan girl, waving around a sign with Shelley’s name on it, and if she bet any of her friends that he’d be here tonight she has undoubtedly won big. Seeing Shelley in the flesh must be a dream come true for her. Shelley heads in her direction and smiles at this young women who absolutely swoons now that they’re making eye-contact. Shelley takes her by the hand, kisses the back of it leading to the women nearly fainting though the surrounding members of the audience are there to catch her before she falls.

Smiling again, Shelley walks up the steel stairs putting him on the apron and from there he walks into the middle and turns back to the crowd to salute them as they are still as loud as ever despite this whole thing lasting several minutes now.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret9

Jim Ross
Listening to the crowd, you would think that Alex Shelley never left. I guess it’s true what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder.

Michael Cole
True, schmue – the time this clown was gone were some of the best months of my life.

Jerry Lawler
That’s one sorry life you must live then – but I guess we already knew that.

Inside of the ring now, Shelley is equipped with a microphone ready to share what’s on his mind with the raucous crowd and thousands upon thousands watching at home. Just as he opens his mouth, his name becomes the focus of a chant the same as it was earlier in the night and Shelley lowers his mic so that the fans, his fans, can get it all out of their system. Who is he to tell them not to cheer for who they want to? Especially when that person on the receiving end is him. Finally, the noise begins to fade as the crowd simmer down giving Shelley the opening to speak his mind.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret12

-Alex Shelley-
Shingeki no Shelley… my heart is in wrestling whether I’m competing in Japan or in the United States of America because no matter where I go the fans are always amazing and make every bump, bruise, scar, cut and Charlie horse worth it … and those were just the dangers I faced traveling to shows in the same car as Eric Young. What a violent sleeper that guy is, let me tell you. I’ve seen him show more aggression taking a nap than wrestling in a match!

Shelley winks at the camera while the fans pop for the mention of another one of their beloved wrestlers.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret13

-Alex Shelley-
To some of those guys in the back, taking the incredibly long trip to compete in the Tokyo Dome is a dream come true, something they thought they’d never be able to do, especially when under contract with XWL. It’s a dream I’ve been living for months now, because coming here to wrestle inside the Tokyo Dome now  feels as familiar as lacing up my boots to put on a clinic with someone inside of Madison Square Garden. Heck, if XWL did shows like this more often maybe I would have stuck around. Nah, because the thing is, wrestling in Japan isn’t something you can do once or twice a year and call it a day.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret15

-Alex Shelley-
It’s like an addiction, you have to do it again and again and again until your body can take it anymore because competing on the big stage over here is just something you can’t get enough of. This is where some of the all-time greats in this business have left their marks and some future hall of famers are carving out a name for themselves right now. For the longest time, at least in my heart, Japan was the place to be and I loved every second I’ve spent here, including right now – especially right now when it feels like I’m getting the best of both worlds filled with fans who loved me as I was and fans who love me as I am.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret20

-Alex Shelley-
But I’d be lying if I said that standing in an XWL ring didn’t bring back some painful memories, and no I’m not talking about the time I had to stand and watch Chris Sabin try to get a decent match out of Bobby Roode – I’ve never felt more sorry for my buddy than I did last night, although he’s the cause of those memories. See, many of my biggest “fans” won’t hesitate to rub my departure in my face and say I ran away from this company and in a sense they would be right. I left because I was tired of going above and beyond and getting nothing in return – I was fed up with giving it everything a human begin possibly could without taking steroids – not that I have anything against John Cena – and it still just wasn’t enough.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret23

-Alex Shelley-
Now they’d be mistaken in thinking that it was my failures, plural unfortunately, to capture the Intercontinental Champion that saw me book a business class flight to Japan as soon as possible. What made me walk away from this company was the moment I stood tall with my Ersatz Tag Team Championship in one hand and a cardboard cutout of Chris Sabin in the other, looked at the tag team landscape and realized that we were back where started the year prior: alone and the best by default.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret24

-Alex Shelley-
I wanted competition, I wanted to fight for those belt, I wanted to show XWL what the best tag team in the world could do, but XWL wasn’t giving me the eggs I needed to make an omelet and so I left to find a company that would. My only regret was that Chris didn’t come along with me, but I found a new partner and together we have won Championship gold on several occasions. That’s what I wanted: to earn the belt that I was carrying around and still it felt like something was missing. I felt like a man with a wife and a girlfriend, forced to choose between two loves because for as much as being accepted by Japan means the world to me, XWL kept tugging on my heartstrings and it wasn’t until they showed up here and I walked around backstage seeing some of those old, familiar faces that I realized why.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret17

-Alex Shelley-
I saw guys like Dolph Ziggler and The Miz, men who I never saw eye to eye with, make it to the top, hold the World Championship in their hands while I was on my wild goose searching for the tag team division that was always just out of arms’ reach. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t regret that year I spent tearing things up as part of The Motor City Machine Guns, but I have a lot of lost ground to make up for. Alex Shelley is more than just a tag team wrestler, I think I made a pretty strong case for that when I spent the better part of the year crushing people’s dreams of becoming United States Champion – just as Roman Reigns is doing now, though I looked better doing it – but it seems as though people have forgotten that so it’s up to me to give them a friendly reminder. With that said, what I’m out here to let you all know is that when these guys hop on a plane back to the states I’m going to be on it with them, hopefully in a window seat so I can –

Shelley is midway through his sentence, when a theme that's unfortunately for the XWL Universe..is all too familiar.

Jim Ross
Oh come on, not this guy.

Michael Cole
Come on Jim, Lighten up and BOlieve!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 ZOWHCBw

The word  BOLIEVE appears across the titantron as Bo Dallas now makes his appearance. Standing in the middle of the stage with his thumbs raised high. The XWL Universe show their clear detest for Bo, which as always doesn't slightly faze him.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 JRvGPdp

He turns around with a huge smile across his face, still raising his thumbs high to the live audience. Bo makes his way down the ramp, going to fans at ringside and saying something to them, that isn't quite picked up by the cameras but it's clear that no fans appreciate Bo talking to them. Has he reaches bottom of the ramp, He once again goes towards the crowd, this time to a young fan. He tussles his hair before giving him a huge smile with a thumbs up. The young fan responds by giving Bo the thumbs down but Bo ignores this, and now goes towards the ring.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 RmMg0Fk

Bo jumps upon to the apron, and gives one final thumbs up to the live audience before entering the ring. Shelley is just looking on, in a confused manner to why Bo Dallas is out here, Bo then approaches Shelley and offers him an Handshake, but Shelley doesn't shake the hand of Bo. Bo stands smiling in the face of Shelley for a few seconds, before finally picking up a microphone

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 KzpZOxI

[Bo Dallas]
The moment that all you have been waiting for has arrived...Bo Dallas is back! Thanks to all my Bolievers I have made it back to XWL. All your tweets, all your phonecalls to the Bo Dallas hotline made it possible! All of you needed somebody to look up, somebody to inspire you...and that's why I came back! I can show all of you, even you Alex! That just with hard work...you can make your dreams come true! Nothing is impossible....Because it's I'm Possible! Now Alex, I wasn't planning to come out here right now...but I was sitting backstage listening to you...and I came out here to tell you, that you don't need to give up.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 RzNVBBV

[Bo Dallas]
If your dream is to someday become an XWL Champion...You need to follow that dream.You don't need to hide out here in Japan! You have to work your way back to XWL, you have to put in the hard work to become a champion! You see Alex, I don't need a belt around my waist...because I'm already a champion, and you could be too! You could be a winner  just like me! You aren't going to achieve that hiding away, you miss 100% of shots you don't take, Alex! So I came out here to help you...to inspire you and to help you BOLIEVE! I can help you make your dreams a reality, Alex. I bolieve in you...these fans bolieve in you...Isn't that right XWL Universe?

The fans have now clearly already had enough of Bo Dallas, members of the audience begin to turn their back on Bo.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 QBzgLtF

More and more members join in before long, nearly the whole arena is turning their back on Bo!

[Bo Dallas]
Come on guys! Alex isn't that ugly... You don't need to turn away from him! Don't let them bother you Alex.. You can do it! You can make your dream come true! You don't need Chris Sabin to do it...Because you have Bo!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret11

Slightly amused by Bo’s antics, Shelley stands there with a small grin on his face although it might as well be a frown when compared to the huge smile on Bo’s face that somehow encompasses the entire lower half of his face.

-Alex Shelley-
Aw man, you know, Bo, what was some really inspiring stuff just now and let me tell you I was moments away from running out here and ending all the problems that plague society like World Hunger or Sheamus’ title reign, but I stopped myself and while you were speaking I tuned you out and I thought “Alex, do you really have time for all of those Nobel Peace Prize worthy actions with the next big videogame release around the corner?” And then I thought, “Why am I listening to some guy who’s biggest claim to fame is running so fast that Adrian Neville couldn’t get his hands on him?”

For a moment, Bo looks a like crestfallen that Shelley could say such a mean, hurtful thing unprovoked like that, but for the sake of his fans Bo quickly puts on his happy face, refusing to let Shelley’s words get him down.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret21

-Alex Shelley-
That’s when it dawned on me that I don’t have to listen to you, Bo! Isn’t that great? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m flattered that you decided to come out here, trust me, the thought that you could have interrupted anyone in this company but chose to play spoiler for my return isn’t lost on me  and it really warms my heart that you would go out of your way to do me a favor like that. There has yet to be a word invented that would properly convey my appreciation.

-Alex Shelley-
As a matter of fact, I am so grateful that I’m going to do you a solid, Bo. I am going to advise you to turn around and climb back into whatever hole you escaped from, because what I do from here on out is none of your concern, although if I’m in the market for a cheerleader and Dolph turns me down again I’ll be sure to give you a call. This isn’t because I dislike you or anything, I’d just hate to see what would happen to you if you stuck around where you aren’t wanted. I’m a nice guy, but there are some other sourpusses who wouldn’t be so gracious. Even the fans are so worried about seeing you get hurt that they’ve turned their backs to spare themselves any memories of the trauma. Do what’s best for them and run to a place where you won’t be in any danger.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Xut2qER

[Bo Dallas]
Danger? I live for danger, Alex! You don't have the thrill of life it there's no danger! But, I'm not in any danger with you out here, Alex. I know you'd never hurt me because you need me to help you. You've never been the same person since the Motor City Machine Guns came to an end, but that's okay Alex. You can get back to what you once where, you can be that guy that was once United States Champion! But you can't do it alone, Alex. That's why I'm here...To inspire you, to inspire the XWL Universe to be the best person they can be!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 KMUPk64

[Bo Dallas]
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. I will make you into the star you want to be Alex, I will help you become almost as big as star as Bo Dallas. All your past failures will mean nothing...You can forget about them and look into the future. If you listen to Bo Dallas...you can have everything you ever wanted...You could be everything you wanted to be. You need to learn to never give up, and No, It's not some John Cena slogan...It's my way of life. You can live like that too, Alex. I never let anything keep me down and I'd certainly never come to Japan to try cover up my failures.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 KzpZOxI

[Bo Dallas]
There's a difference between me and you Alex, and it isn't just my good looks....It's the fact that I made my dreams come true, I became the man I wanted to be. But, I haven't given up hope on you...You can be just like Bo! You can....

-Alex Shelley-
What I can do, Bo, is leave you here to bask in your own glory because who am I, the lowly Alex Shelley, to get in your way? While it’s touching that you being in the same ring with me is a dream come true for you, as it turns out, the only thing I want right now is to put as much distance between us as possible. You’re never going to make me feel bad about coming to Japan and maybe deep down you’re jealous that you’ve never been invited because over here your inspiration shtick wouldn’t quite catch on, what with the language barrier and all – here you have to let your actions in the ring do the talking for you and judging from what I’ve managed to catch of your work, you may as well be a mute.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Shellret19

-Alex Shelley-
I don’t need your help, Bo, so save yourself the trouble and go find someone else who could really benefit from your advice like a deaf person. Keep your good looks, your accolades and your awe-inspiring talent and maybe you’ll accomplish some things that will help people take you more seriously because for some strange reason you think you’ve done enough to justify you looking down on me, and that’s fine, think whatever you want because at the end of your day your opinion means zilch. I want you to realize this, though: being the bigger star doesn’t mean that you shine brighter.

On that note, Shelley hands Bo his microphone, pats him on the shoulder then exits the ring while Bo watches on with a smile on his face as if he were proud of Shelley for standing up to him. He even begins clapping and in response Shelley takes a dramatic bow before turning and walking away – International Incident rolls on.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:11 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqpmkydbLv1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 pm

I hope you guys enjoyed my return as Bo Dallas Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Duke Silver wrote:
I hope you guys enjoyed my return as Bo Dallas Smile

See, everybody wants to bolieve they're Bo.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqpmkydbLv1qz4rgp

I did something similar to this when Shelley mentioned me.
Back to top Go down
Sofa King
New Talent
Sofa King

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 pm

We pan to to the back to find what appears to be Bryon Saxton attempting to interview a disgruntled Ryback.

Byron: Ryback, Ryback, can we get a word from you?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 2us8y1e

Ryback turns around a bit caught off guard from the antsy tone of, Byron Saxton.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 332yqko

Ryback: Yeah? What's up? What do ya want Saxton?

Byron: Well, Ryback, i'd like to get your thoughts on tonight's Pay-Per-View, International Incident.

Ryback: Alright. Well what part, be a bit more specific, a lot going on tonight bud. Matches all around.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Jr2s0h

Byron: Well...how about your overall view. Just your general thoughts. And maybe get into why you think you may not be booked.

Ryback: Alright. Well where to start here. Let's go to the world title match. Nakamura vs John Cena. Two completely different styles. Both extremely gifted, and talented competitors. I for one, have faced John Cena first hand, you better believe the guy is amped and ready to go tonight against Shinsuke. But, don't count the little guy out just yet. I do my homework. Guy has seemingly unlimited energy and talent. I think he'll definitely take it to John Cena tonight should be a good one.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 F1xrig

Ryback: Another match i'll talk about here, Raven vs Rob Van Dam. See, I was involved in that one a little bit. I was in the middle there for a couple weeks actually. I got to face both men first hand. Now this one, this one is nothing but a built up, pent up, grudge match. years of anticipation and anger between the two. When I went one on one with Rob Van Dam a few weeks ago, after I picked up my victory against the guy, Raven decided he was gonna pick up the pieces and get some dirty shots on him. Big Guy wasn't having that. I swallowed my pride and did the right thing, I went in there, and I beat that ole' washed up, raggedy, crackheads ass and I threw him right outside the ring!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 2cne7ia

Ryback: Rob, I hope like a sick, old dog, you put his ass out of his misery tonight. I'll be pullin' for ya bud. As a friend, and as a man of the sport. You gotta win this one tonight. Now, i'll talk about one more match that peaks my interest here Byron. The intercontinental championship match between Sheamus and Tomko. Both are extremely well built, and powerful guys. Both are definitely worthy competitors, no less champions. But let me put in my own piece here. I been in XWL for quite some time. I been tearing up competition left and right. I think i'm quite the worthy contender for a title of the such. The Intercontinental title is very prestigious...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 28t99n4

Ryback: Not going to demand myself as the number contender, but rest assure, whether Sheamus, or Tomko wins, i'll be watching that match very closely tonight. I am a mental machine, as I stated earlier, I do my homework. I'm gettin' a bit hungry for competition, and now, maybe a side of accolades, so rest assure, Sheamus, Tomko, like I said, i'll be watching that match, VERY closely. Feed...Me...More. Big guy Out.

-Ryback says as he walks away from Byron and the camera-

Byron: Back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:09 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 FofC1n3

A video package begins to play, it’s purpose to both hype up and summarize the ongoing rivalry between Adam Cole and The Wyatt Family. It begins with by detailing Adam Cole’s early days in the company, struggling to make a name for himself as the losses began to add up as weeks became months without a victory in XWL. Despite the setbacks, Cole was confident in himself and was determined to show that he had what it took to be a star in the company that so many wrestlers dream of competing in.

He was still young, he had decades ahead of him in this business and he wasn’t about to let a few months out of that amount of time spoil things for him. The people soon found themselves cheering for Cole – his attitude, his talent and his looks all playing a factor in the way he eventually found himself being a fan favorite even though he didn’t have the in-ring success that many others being cheered in the company did.

Cole never let the losses change who he fundamentally was as a person and a wrestler – he still smiled, still shook hands on the way down the ramp and never once took whatever frustrations he may have understandably been feeling out on the fans – he was truly appreciative and humbled by their support and he let them know it through his words and through his actions whenever he got the opportunity.

However, their came a point where being unable to secure a victory became the least of his worries. There came a point where he couldn’t even lose of his own volition because there would be weeks where a man would appear on the stage, his presence preceded by an ominous tone, and his appearance would be enough to distract Cole long enough to keep the streak going.

No one knew why Luke Harper – one of Bray Wyatt’s brain-washed followers – had suddenly taken such an interest in Cole. There were times that it would seem that even Harper didn’t have a logical reason – he just wanted to inflict pain and Cole just so happened to be within arm’s reach. Cole didn’t ask for this, chances are he didn’t want this, but in order to survive and keep his wrestling career above water another day Cole would have to do whatever it took to survive – things that would eat him up inside.

Harper accused Cole of blinding people with that smile of his so that they wouldn’t see the truth – the real monster lurking within the darkest pits of Cole’s soul. Harper accused Cole of being used by the people and sought out to prove his point with the Digital Decision voting options that saw the people place Cole in the same ring with all three members of The Wyatt Family – a decision that ultimately pleased Harper as he saw it as him being proven right, although Cole accepted his role as an entertainer and didn’t take the poll results seriously.

Cole put up a valiant fight, but everyone could see that he was merely delaying the inevitable with every kickout and grasp of the rope. Having to overcome three men at the same time is hard enough, but when those three men are the size of two men combined and have absolutely no regard for human life or understanding of the concept of sportsmanship, civility and mercy. That handicap match was The Wyatt’s to win - had they any intentions of winning.

Instead they were out to inflict as much punishment as possible, resulting in their disqualification. They didn’t care who won or lost  - only who lived or died. Harper was out to start what he finished, dragging the lifeless body of Cole up the stage, prepared to end his career, and potentially end more than that, with a powerbomb off the side of the stage. Cole wasn’t about to go out like that, though, not without a fight, and in a maneuver of pure desperation Cole managed to wiggle free from Harper’s grasp and deliver an absolutely vicious superkick to the back of Harper’s head that sent him flying off the stage in his place.

After Erick Rowan was taken out by The Miz, Bray Wyatt found himself alone – without his brothers for the first time in a long time. He became a man on a mission, out to punish the world for ignoring his words, for refusing to heed his warnings, for not stopping the tragic fates that had befallen his brothers. Meanwhile, Cole had successfully evaded the onslaught of The Wyatt’s but not before suffering grave injuries of his own that saw him be relegated to a hospital the following weeks, healing up without a threat of retaliation so that he could one day return to XWL and pick up where he left off before The Wyatts tried to make him a victim.

His night back was a glorious one, slated to make his return match against an always game CM Punk, who’s also Mr. Money in the Bank. A victory by Adam Cole over the man who could become World Champion in the near future would do wondrous things for his career – the catapult to the top that he had been waiting months to jump onto. Unfortunately, before he could even make it out to the arena to be welcomed back by his fans and treat them to what could have been a fantastic match, Cole was assaulted by Bray Wyatt backstage.

Seemingly at the 11th hour, Bray Wyatt had chosen to strike, just when Adam Cole thought he was safe – just when the world thought Bray had forgiven or forgotten Cole for his transgressions. If Cole had any plans for a night off here at International Incident, he certainly has a full plate now. Bray is out for blood, Bray is out for vengeance, Bray is out to make a victim, an example and possibly even a martyr out of Cole as he gets ready to show the masses just what will transpire to any fool who dares cross him.

For the second straight month Cole finds himself battling against the odds. He’s kept his lips tight concerning his health but there’s no way he can be back at 100% so soon, which the bigger Bray will no doubt use to his advantage. We’re moments away from the start of the match and only time will tell how Cole will fare in this battle as the war against The Wyatt Family rages on…

The lights in the arena shut off and the arena is instantly shrouded in darkness. The match was well underway with Cole and Bray trading some heavy strikes in the middle of the ring, and after nailing his opponent with The Florida Key straight jacket german suplex, Cole looked to be finally seizing control of the match, but now he’s at the mercy of this pitch-black world unable to continue his offense flurry or mount a defense – you can’t hit what you can’t see.

The crowd begins buzzing, the curiosity in them mixing with anxiety and excitement to create a whirlwind of emotions within them. Could this be the return of Luke Harper and Erick Rowan? Or something worse? When the lights flip on in the arena it’s difficult to measure the severity of the implication of what lays before the eyes of the XWL Universe…

A sheep mask laid to rest on the top turnbuckle in one of the corners. Cole looks at Bray who merely stands there with a smile on his face and then Cole shifts his gaze over to the ref who looks just as confused as he does. Fearing the worst outcome in this eerie situation, Cole takes the risks of taking his eyes of Bray to walk over to the corner and pick up the mask. Cole runs a hand through his hair to get the loose strands out of his face while he begins yelling at Bray to explain the meaning of this.

Bray breaks out into a chuckle. Cole throws the mask and it hits Bray in the face knocking the smile clean off of it. Bray throws a wild right punch that Cole ducks under and in a flash he has Bray in a school boy:

ONE

TWO

THR- NO!!!!

The fans were becoming unglued certain that Cole had managed to steal the victory until Bray spoiled it for them by refusing to go down. Bray scrambles to his feet, using the ropes to pull himself up to a standing base, and Cole shows his ruthless side, not even allowing Bray to full get up before nailing his opponent on the side of the skull with a skull-cracking, brain-rattling, concussion-inducing superkick!!

The impact of the strike knocks Bray through the middle and top rope and out of the ring. Cole is right behind him, going to town with a flurry of strikes, finally reaching his breaking point and wordlessly vowing to break Bray with his bare hands before the night is through. Bray reaches up and rakes at Cole’s eyes. Cole puts his hands over his face to protect himself from anymore attacks that could blind him while Bray gets up to his feet.

Bray takes a couple of step towards Cole who in turn staggers backwards, his eyes watering and every strike he throws his way off the mark as a result of that. The two are midway up the ramp when Bray drives his knuckles into Cole’s jaw. Cole nearly trips over his feet as the punch sends him reeling backwards. Bray charges forward and hits a big back elbow that knocks Cole off his feet at the top of the ramp.

The Ref cries out eight, trying to regain control of the match and get the action back into the ring, but Bray just look back into the direction of the ring and laughs. He turns back around and gets headbutted in the gut by Cole who then tries to lift Cole up to his feet for a brain buster, but at this point he’s far too worn down to do that kind of heavy lifting.

Bray slips out of Cole’s grasp as The Ref calls for the bell to be rung and goes for a clothesline that Cole ducks under. Cole wraps up Bray’s arms as he tries for the Florida Key again, but this time Bray elbows his way out, then dips behind Cole who tries to put some distance between them but Bray grabs a handful of Cole’s hair and in response, Cole throws his leg back and catches Bray below the belt!

In any other circumstance a man who be drowned in a sea of boos for partaking in a disreputable action like that, but this isn’t a typical situation most men find themselves in, forced to scratch and claw to live another day when faced down by a predator who will do whatever is necessary to get his fill. Cole is trying to survive and the fans are cheering him on every step of the way, growing exponentially louder when Cole debilitates Bray with that low blow – normally not a move he’d do, but again, it’s either him or Bray right now.

Breathing heavily, Cole is exhausted – mentally and physically – and the same can be said about the pain he’s in. Still, he fights, knowing that this battle is far from over at this point. Cole steels himself as he stares down Bray who has falling to his knees with both hands cupping his crotch. Cole shouts “this ends now, you son of a bitch!” before nailing Bray with another superkick at point-blank range!

Cole collapses on the stage, spent with nothing left to give at this point. The people try to will him back to his feet, chanting his name over and over again and it seems to work. It seems that Cole has found a second – though at this point it’s more of a third or fourth wind – as he pushes himself up off the ground and nearly falls back down, but keeps with it and remains steady on his feet like a rock.

Bray is unconscious on his back and Cole turns to leave the arena, feeling his job is done for the night, but something stops him. If the roles were reversed would Bray just walk away? If the roles were reversed would Bray be satisfied? If the roles were reversed would Bray let him live? Cole turns on his heels, a look of anger replacing the anguish that was just on his face moments prior.

He takes a step towards Bray who suddenly pops up in that signature spider-walk of his and Cole nearly collapses right then and there after his heart skips a beat. Bray begins moving in Cole’s direction, who backs away then disappears backstage – smartly choosing to fight this battle another day. Bray must not be human and Cole as to take some time to formulate a gameplan good enough to destroy a monster.

Bray drops down onto his back then rolls over onto his stomach, now alone in the arena. The camera zooms in on his face, a trickle of blood running down from his forehead and disappearing into his beard while Bray just laughs. He laughs and he laughs and he laughs and the crowd just doesn’t know what to make of this. Suddenly, his expression turns serious, no hint of amusement anywhere on his face and Bray says just loud enough for the camera's microphone to pick up, “I will find you.”
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Once our cameras return deep within the halls of the famous Tokyo Dome, we see one man before us, Tom Phillips. He's here to no doubt get the lowdown on one of tonight's matches still to come, the question is...from who?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 WEgelBX

[Tom Phillips]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we're live in Tokyo Japan, and the excitement is through the roof. History is unfolding right before our very eyes right now, and this is one night, nobody will ever forget. There's a lot of rivalries coming to a head tonight, and earlier my fellow corespondent Josh Matthews caught up with CM Punk to get his thoughts heading into his match tonight with Fandango. So with that said, I'm here to get the other side of the story from CM Punk's opponent. Please help me welcome my guest at this time, The Lord of Dance, Fandango.

Expecting the bizarre ballroom brawler to spin onto the scene, Tom steps to the side to avoid getting too close. But instead of a tango inspired tornado, he instead and we instead see Fandango simply walk up to Tom's side, showing us that he's perhaps in a different frame of mind that he usually would be.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 7MwTm2G

[Tom Phillips]
Fandango, over the course of the last three months, we've seen you embroiled in a rivalry with CM Punk. Tonight though, it's at it's end, it's one to one, and this match tips the hat in one of your favors. My question to you is, what's going through your mind at a time like this? Your lady has seemingly broken things off with you, you've yet to find a replacement, obviously this is not an ideal situation to be in for you. So, what fuels you Fandango to, pull out the victory? Why challenge CM Punk again when, the odds are no longer in your favor?

Wow Tom, way to make him feel worse than he no doubt deep inside already does. I mean he's obviously not fully himself because he didn't even correct Tom for "butchering" his name. If Fandango doesn't care enough to correct Tom's pronunciation, what hope does he have going against CM Punk, who as we heard earlier, is not lacking in the confidence department.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 1c2iUuB

[Fandango]
First of all Tom, Faaandaaan...go...is not magician, he is not going to pull a rabbit, out of a hat. I don't even wear a hat, so what else am I supposed to pull out tonight, other than a victory? Exactly, because that is what I will pull out tonight, the win, not a rabbit.

Well, he kind of is dressed like a Magician tonight, to be fair...I mean, couldn't you see a Magician wearing that? So maybe he felt the need to point out the perhaps not so obvious? Are we really trying to make sense out of what he said? Is that what this has come to? That we try to see a deeper meaning to his nonsensical remarks when the fact is, he's just weird. End of discussion, he's not the brightest crayon in the box, even if he dresses like it.  

[Tom Phillips]
Well, while you make a convincing point, CM Punk is often thought of as and often proves that he is, "The Best in The World." How do you find it within yourself, without the company of Layla to believe that you can defeat him again?

Can we just collectively agree that Tom is being a bit of dick right now? I mean, come on man...Layla dumped him, he still doesn't seem to realize it, he thinks she's just trying to find the perfect outfit, the perfect song, the perfect hairstyle, the perfect moment...and then you just gotta keep bringing her up.  

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 XvOn0r6

[Fandango]
Lay-day, or no...lay-day, Faaaaan....Daaaaaaaan.....Goooo is here to prove once and for all, that he is better, than that mongrel known as, C....M....Punk! You think I'm...going to go down? No no no, it is he, who will go down...like Moe's town...

Well, he sure does have a way with words, doesn't he? Tom stands there speechless, trying to wrap his head around what Fandango just said, but let's be honest here...Fandango probably doesn't even know what he just said.

[Tom Phillips]
Moe's...town?

[Fandango]
That's right, Timothy...He won't know what hit him, but if you promise not to tell him, I'll let you in on the secret. You ready?

Ready or not, Fandango invades "Timothy's" personal space and gets just a little....or a lot, too close. He leans to his ear, and begins to deeply breathe making the whole experience even more awkward and confusing than it already was. Tom tries to step to the side, but that just makes Fandango step along with him, until his lips are seriously close enough to eat Tom's ear. A fate that might actually be better than having to deal with Fandango just breathe into his ear. But thankfully, that breathing subsides and Fandango begins to speak. Sure he's speaking into his ear like it were a microphone, but hey he's gotta step away after he says what he's got to, right? Surely he's not gonna spend the whole rest of this interview halfway up Tom Phillips' ear, right? RIGHT?  

[Fandango]
It's....ME!

Tom nearly collapses after the usually soft yet creepily spoken Fandango screams into his ear. Add that to another reason why you shouldn't let Fandango get too close. Tom holds his ear, no doubt that didn't feel good...and that's underselling how painful that had to be. Fandango readjusts his vest, and begins to repeatedly clap his palms together, not an applause, more so a hurry up and get back to your job even if I'm the reason you slacked. Tom tries to restore his hearing, but he's visibly frustrated with Fandango, and rightfully so.. Standing back up he looks into eyes of the dancing superstar and tries to collect himself despite Fandango's uncalled for behavior.

[Tom Phillips]
Well thank you Fandango for SCREAMING INTO MY EAR!

Well we did say he "tried." Obviously that task proved more difficult than he could actually accomplish.  

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 L7vDOSc

[Fandango]
Whoa, calm down Timothy, no need to get, hostile...

You know, he let the whole "Timothy" thing pass the first time, but after having his ear drum burst because of Fandango yelling deep into it, he's lost his composure and his manners.

[Tom Phillips]
My name's not Timothy, it's Tom. You called me that just a few minutes ago, and I'd appreciate it if you'd call me that from now on.

[Fandango]
Maybe I don't like the name, Tom...maybe I like Timothy better.

[Tom Phillips]
Well, that still doesn't change the fact that my name is Tom.

[Fandango]
What about Tim? I like the name Tim, too. It's like, Timothy...but, more...concise.

[Tom Phillips]
While it may be, that still does not change the fact that my name is Tom Phillips.

Fandango throws his hands up, nodding in agreement, apparently getting the message loud and clear.  

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Ip0Pivh

[Fandango]
Okay, I get it, you want me to call you by your name, not some....butchered alternative. But with that in mind, Tom...I'm going to need you, to correctly pronounce my name.

Tom is so over this interview that he just looks at Fandango and shakes his head, in complete disbelief.  

[Tom Phillips]
Oh for the love, you know what? I don't have time for this, I could be interviewing someone that won't make it their mission to invade my personal space, or someone that won't SCREAM IN MY EAR! So thank you for your time but good bye.

An upset Tom turns to leave, but as he steps forward, he's pulled back, when he realizes Fandango has firmly grabbed him by the wrist. But not only that, Fandango stands there, breathing intensifying, and his eyes...squinting in, anger? We haven't seen a lot of examples of Fandango angry, but if we had to bet on how he was feeling right now, we'd say he definitely looks like he's not taking too kindly to Tom's abrupt exit. Or maybe he just wanted someone to say his name, you know...other than himself.  

[Fandango]
Where, do you....think you, are going? Did I dismiss you? Did I say, we were done? No, I didn't. See, this is the kind of disrespect that I, am sick of. You, CM Punk, every...body. You all make me out to be a joke, you make a mockery out of, Faaaaaan...Daaaaan...Gooo! But never again, never will he, never will you, never....will anyone! Mistake me, for a joke. I am sick, and I am tired, and I am fed up of people defaming my good name. My name, that you, nor ANYONE....can seem to pronounce to save, your pathetic lives...

Needless to say, Tom's frustration has immediately vanishes, and has been replaced by a sudden, fear...because we don't see Fandango like this, ever...it makes it more, worrying. He's lost his lay-day, his big return victory was taken away, and this month has been pure unmitigated hell for him. So it's safe to say, he's probably losing his mind, you know...what he had left of it.

[Fandango]
You think, I'm....going down tonight? No, you know who is?

Suddenly Fandango forcefully shoves Tom so hard that he falls back on his rear, looking up immediately stunned by Fandango's actions.

[Fandango]
You, and you know who else? HIM! For the dawn, of the daaaaaance is upon you, and once I'm through with that piece of trash, nobody will ever, be able to forget....the name....Faaaaan....Daaaan.....Goooo!!!

Storming off the set in a glittery wonder, Tom's flabbergasted by what he just saw. He looks to the camera, asking it "what the hell just happened?" as we ask ourselves that very same question. Fandango's at his wit's end thanks to the antics of one CM Punk, and you have to wonder...if maybe, CM Punk's pushed him too far. He's already unconventional, but add in a month of abuse, from his lay-day dumping him, thanks to Paul Heyman and CM Punk's plotting...and then the way they treated him last week when he came out to challenge CM Punk to one more match...it's a recipe for disaster. The question is, for CM Punk, or Fandango?  Will this new unearthed side lead him to victory, or will CM Punk once again defeat him and put this to rest, just in the time to perhaps cash in on the winner of tonight's Main-Event?  
Back to top Go down
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
New Talent
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:47 pm

A video clip from earlier today plays as King and Cole talk about it

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 B5wSadl

Michael Cole
"Earlier today, everyone was surprised when a red Ferrari pulled into the parking lot here at the arena. However, that's not what surprised everyone. Kazuchika Okada was behind the wheel."

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 BxrrL8y

Jerry "The King" Lawler
"Okada is one of the biggest names currently in the Japanese scene. The fans absolutely love him, as we can see with the many fans asking for a photo with the Japanese superstar."

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 AnLr3VS

Jerry "The King" Lawler
"Wait, I'm getting word that there's an unexpected press conference going on right now!"

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 IFRikYz

Press conference host
"ご列席の皆様、私たちは新時代·ノーエース...レインメーカーKazuchika岡田を歓迎しないためにここにいる!!!!"
(Ladies and gentlemen, we are here to welcome the Ace of the New Generation... the Rainmaker, Kazuchika Okada!!!!)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 WRrnpfi

Kazuchika Okada
"ありがとう。それは私が最後のこれらのいずれかを持っていたので、久しぶりなので、私は始めたばかり少し遅いいたら恐縮だ."
(Thank you. It's been awhile since I last had one of these, so excuse me if I'm a little slow getting started.)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 U70wypG

"私がここにいる理由私の友人中村しばらくXWLに追いついてきた。私はここで、名簿にとても感銘を受けた。先日中村と私は話していた、彼は、これはある場所であると述べた。ない。新日本ではなく、WWE、確かではないTNA."
(I have kept up with XWL for a while because of my friend Nakamura being here. I'm very impressed by the roster here. The other day Nakamura and I were talking and he said this is the place to be. Not New Japan, not WWE, and certainly not TNA.)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Do2iF5s

"それは私の頭の中でクリックしたときです。だから私はXWL事務所に電話し、それが前後に少し行きましたが、一日の終わりに...レインメーカーはXWLにここにある。"
(That is when it clicked in my head. So I called up the XWL office and it went a little back and forth, but at the end of the day... The Rainmaker is here in XWL.)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 2HUzmqD

Press conference host
"岡田のための任意の質問は?"
(Any questions for Okada?)

Press #1
"Yes, now that you have signed with XWL.. What are you goals?"

Translator
"今、あなたはXWLになっていることを、あなたの目標は何ですか?"

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 F4PafBE

Kazuchika Okada
"金は..すべての深刻さに、私は、ちょうど二十から六歳の時、私は本当に、世界で最高の一つだということを証明するためにおそらく最善を求めています."
(Gold.. In all seriousness, I want to prove that at just twenty-six years old, I am truly one of the best in the world, perhaps even the best.)

Press #2
"誰をXWLに最も反するしたいですか?"
(Who do you want to go against most in XWL?)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 5NcRuzZ

Kazuchika Okada
"まあ、私はちょうど1に名前を付けることはできません。ここであまりにも多くの素晴らしい力士があります。しかし、あなたに何の答え..ショーン·マイケルズ、ジョン·シナの一部を与え、そしてもちろん中村ます."
(Well, I can't just name one. There's too many amazing wrestlers here. But to give you some what of an answer.. Shawn Michaels, John Cena, and of course Nakamura.)

Press #3
"ここに日本のトップには、いくつかの年後に完全に新鮮開始している。それはあなたが神経質にしていますか?そのような印象的な名簿にあるかもしれません恐れて、あなたがシャッフルで消失することがあり?"
(You're starting completely fresh after a few years on top here in Japan. Does that make you nervous? Afraid perhaps in such an impressive roster, you may become lost in the shuffle?)

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 WRrnpfi

Kazuchika Okada
"私は思考がプロセスの間に私の心に遭遇していなかったと言った場合、私はうそになるだろう。しかし、私は私が前に働いてきたどこから名簿を振り返る。彼らはすべての印象的な名簿を持っていた。私ははぎ取る自分自身をすることができ、かつはなく、いくつかの漫画本だったらと..私はトップに登った、と私は、私は右ここに同じことを行うことができるようになります確信しています。私はちょうどその上出来だということを証明するためにここにいる。

"みんなとにかく、私はに到達する会議を持っている。あなたの本日はありがとうございました。非常に、非常にすぐにあなたのすべてを参照してください."

(I would be lying if I said that thought hadn't come across my mind during the process. However, I look back at the roster from everywhere I've worked before. They all had impressive rosters. And once I was able to be myself, and not some comic book rip off.. I climbed to the top, and I'm sure I will be able to do the same right here. I am here to prove that I am just that damn good.

Anyways guys, I have a meeting to get to. Thank you all for your time today. See you all very, very soon.)
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:32 am

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Xa7k1Jb

Winner: XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 BKqpXDX
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 am

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 PqwiLck

As XWL's Japanese PPV International Incident carries on live, the camera pans around the arena, showing all of the Japanese fans. They're clearly excited to have the number one sports entertainment show in the world in their home country. They may not be able to understand most of the people in the show, but they came for one person and one person only, Shinsuke Nakamura, everyone else is just a bonus.

Lilian Garcia
Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is a first blood match for the Intercontinental Championship! In this match there are no pinfalls, submissions, disqualifications or count-outs. The only way to win is to bust your opponent open and make them bleed. Introducing first, the challenger, he is from Jacksonville, Florida! Weighing in at two hundred and eighty-nine pounds! He is The Problem Solver, Tyson Tomko!

As Tyson Tomko's music hits, he wastes no time coming out to the foreign stage with the stolen Intercontinental Title around his waist. He has a huge smile on his face as the Japanese fans boo the man who put their hero Shinsuke Nakamura through so much trouble in his early time in XWL. There is no doubt that some of these fans want to take Tomko's and Johnny Gargano's head for the racism they displayed towards Nakamura, but luckily there is good security tonight.

Michael Cole
Why are they booing this man!? This man deserves to be held up high on a pedestal. These fans should respect him more than anyone else in XWL. If it weren't for this man sky rocketing Nakamura's career last month, he wouldn't be in the world title match tonight! I thought these people were supposed to be honorable, but last time I checked you can't be honorable and disrespectful all at once!

Jerry Lawler
That's certainly one way to look at it...

Jim Ross
Why should these fans give him any respect when he and Johnny Gargano gave them none while they were torturing Nakamura and disrespecting the Japanese people with crude remarks?

Tomko now down towards the end of the entrance ramp, he removes the belt from his waste and raises it over his head, acting as if he's the real champion. He slides the belt into the ring when he reaches the apron and then grasps the middle rope, pulling himself up and then stepping over the top rope with ease before bending over to pick up Sheamus' title. He once again raises it over his head as the crowd's boos get louder and louder. He backs off over to the corner bottom corner closest to the announce table and leans against the turnbuckles, awaiting his opponent arrogantly.

Lilian Garcia
Introducing next, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at two hundred sixty-five pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus!

Sheamus comes charging onto the stage, he wastes no time as he sprints down the ring, sliding in and darts to Tomko and pounces onto him with a thez press, sending him to the mat and causing him to drop the title. He begins to send rapid fire blows to the forehead of Tomko. The referee calls for the bell and the match is now officially underway.

Jerry Lawler
Sheamus is clearly ready for this match, he cut to the chase and is already beating the hell out of Tomko, sending rights and lefts to the stitches of Tomko.

Jim Ross
For once Sheamus is actually at an advantage! Its going to be much easier for him to bust open those stitches than it will be for Tomko to bust Sheamus open.

Michael Cole
Which is unfair! It was the plan from the beginning to keep Tomko down!

While Sheamus is on the ground and pound, Tomko manages to transition and roll the two over, now he's on top and firing away at the Celtic Warrior. The two switch positions a couple times before finally Sheamus got the upper hand and dazed Tomko with a big right hand and then dismounted him. Sheamus then walked to the ropes and began beating his chest, getting the crowd behind him.

Michael Cole
Focus on the match Sheamus, show boating won't get you anywhere!

Jerry Lawler
Oh hush Cole, whenever Tomko or any other member of Shebang taunt the crowd you always seem to love it!

Michael Cole
Its different King, Shebang does it to play mind games, to mentally torture their opponents as well as physically torture them! Sheamus does it cause he's cocky and thinks he's better than everyone which he's not!

Jerry Lawler  
That's a bunch of BS Cole and you know it!

Sheamus walks back to Tomko who is know up to his knees, but Sheamus took a bit too long to brag because Tomko is now aware of his surroundings again and quickly gets to his feet and sends a knee to the gut of Sheamus, bending him over. Tomko folds his hands together and lifts his arms over his head and sends them back down to the spine of Sheamus. Sheamus falls to his knees and Tomko does another axhandle to the back of Sheamus. Sheamus remains on his knees so Tomko does yet another axhandle and sees the same result as the previous one so he decides to run and bounce off the ropes, what he's looking for is not known because Sheamus gets to his feet and is able to catch him, lifting him up and dropping him down with a big front powerslam, shaking the ring.

Jim Ross
What a big move by the Great White!

Jerry Lawler
You can say that again JR! That powerslam could've knocked the wind right out of him!

Michael Cole
Sheamus didn't do anything special so calm down. Tomko has taken worse!

Sheamus learning from his mistake goes right back on the assault to Tomko, he drops down to his knees and tries to punch Tomko, but Tomko catches his right hand. Sheamus shocked at the strength of Tomko, sends a left to him, but Tomko then caught that as well. Sheamus in shock still, goes for a headbutt and connects, making Tomko lose his grip on Sheamus' fists. Sheamus then grasps onto Tomko's goatee and lifts him up to his feet and sends Tomko into a corner with an irishwhip. He then charges Tomko in the corner and goes for a shoulder thrust to the midsection of Tomko, but Tomko gets out of the way in the nick of time, making Sheamus go shoulder first into the steel ring post.

Michael Cole
That's veteran thinking from Tyson Tomko! You can tell Ted has taught him a thing or two, which makes this man even more dangerous!

Jerry Lawler
Are you ever gonna call a match down the middle!?

Jim Ross
Don't hold your breath King..

Tomko grabs Sheamus by the trunks with his right hand and pulls him out between the top and middle turnbuckle. He places his left hand on Sheamus' shoulder and walks backward. He spins him around into a front facelock, tucking his head under his right arm and then slings Sheamus's right arm over his head. He powers Sheamus up and stands straight. While blood rushes to the head of Sheamus, the fans begin to count in their native language.

Jim Ross
Bah god! Tyson Tomko just held Sheamus up in the air for a minute! What power!

Jerry Lawler
I'm not a big fan of Tomko, but I will give him credit where credit is due, that was impressive.

Michael Cole
You're damn right its impressive! I'm not a fan of this guy for nothing!

When the fans chant up to sixty, the tall Tomko falls back with a big vertical suplex. Tomko sits up and smiles, taps on his head saying "I gotta idea." He stands back up and drags Sheamus' body back over to the corner. He powers Sheamus up onto the top turnbuckle and sits him there. Tomko tries to move Sheamus' foot over to the outside of the ropes, but Sheamus kicks his foot loose and then kicks Tomko in the face, sending Tomko a few steps back. Sheamus then stands up on the middle rope and does a diving axhandle, hitting Tomko on the top of the dome, but only dazes him and doesn't send him down. Sheamus decides then to hit the ropes and bounce back with a big running double axhandle, this time sending him down.

Jerry Lawler
Sheamus seems to have some problems getting Tomko down for a second. But now it seems like Sheamus is in control of this one!

Michael Cole
It doesn't matter King, he's just prolonging the inevitable loss he's going to suffer from Tomko.

Sheamus then walks over to the head of Tomko and sits him up, he then goes right at the stitches on Tomko's forehead and tries to pry them open with his bare hands! Sheamus is trying his hardest, but Tomko is preventing it long enough for Sheamus to give up. He then walks over to the corner and begins to bang his chest, this time not even taking his eyes off Tomko, we all know what happens next.

Michael Cole
Come on Tomko, you can't let this happen!

Jerry Lawler
Just face it Cole, Tomko is about to get busted wide open from the Brogue Kick and Sheamus will finally be done with Shebang!

Jim Ross
Don't be too sure about that King, you know Johnny Gargano and Ted won't let that happen.

As Tomko gets up to his feet, Sheamus dashes and jumps up and kicks his feet to hit his devastating bicycle kick, but Tomko ducks it. Sheamus turns around in shock and is met with the right hand of Tomko meeting his throat. Tomko grabs the back of Sheamus' trunks and lifts him up and just as quickly as he was sent into the air, he went crashing down onto the mat, Tomko falling with him, using his weight to add an extra impact.

Jerry Lawler
Sheamus just can't seem to get any momentum going! Tomko seems to have his number.

Jim Ross
He has spent three months studying Sheamus, while Sheamus was too focused on either Johnny or Ted to really notice Tomko. Sheamus is at a huge disadvantage.

Jerry Lawler
Speaking of Johnny and Ted, its only a matter of time until they make their presence known in this match.

Tomko doesn't get up and immediately rolls his way to the outside. As he walks over to the announce table you can see Japanese fans shouting at Tomko, but Tomko brushes it off. He makes it to the time keeper section and reaches over grabbing one steel chair and chucking it into the ring and then grabs another chair and does the same, heading back to the ring.

Jim Ross
Tomko grabbing those chairs, I think he's trying to end this match here.

Michael Cole
Its been ended since Sheamus was put into this match!

Sheamus managed to get to the corner, as he sits there leaning against the bottom turnbuckle, Tomko grabs a chair and places it in front of Sheamus. Tomko backs up into the corner that is across from Sheamus and then runs towards Sheamus and knees the chair into his skull. The camera zooms into Sheamus's face once Tomko removes the chair from his face. Tomko walks to the ref and demands he check Sheamus for blood, but there was nothing. As soon as the referee moved out the way, Tomko threw the chair right into the face of Sheamus.

Jerry Lawler
When was the last time we saw Sheamus in such little control?

Jim Ross
I'm not sure we ever have King. I don't think we've ever seen Tomko like this either.

Jerry Lawler
I think Tomko may be trying to redeem himself after last months loss to Nakamura.

The camera goes back to Sheamus' face, he looks dazed and confused. He may not know where he is right now. Tomko who has just unfolded and set a chair up in the middle of the ring walks back to Sheamus and grabs him by the back of the neck and guides him to the chair. He bends over into the face of Sheamus and screams into his ear, Sheamus then spit in his face and punched Tomko in the gut, then takes another couple of shots to Tomko knocking him back into the chair. Tomko is now sitting in the chair.

Jerry Lawler
Tomko's off his feet! Tomko's off his feet! Here's your chance Sheamus! Come on!

Jim Ross
Sheamus punching Tomko in the face, making sure Tomko stays seated for whatever it is Sheamus has in mind here.

Michael Cole
No! Come on Tomko! Don't let him! You gotta get your momentum back!

Jerry Lawler
Sheamus is now bouncing off the ropes, what's he going for here? Oh my god what a Brogue Kick!

The big Brogue Kick Sheamus just gave Tomko sent Tomko and the chair falling backwards. Sheamus stumbles back to the ropes he just ran off of and leans against them, wiping sweat from his face, asking the referee to check Tomko for blood. As the referee goes to check on Tomko, Tomko tries to hide his face, afraid he might have been busted open, but luckily he hasn't been. Sheamus now rested enough for him to be able to stand on his own walks over to the second chair and picks it up. He walks over and stands over Tomko and lifts the chair, getting ready to end it all and hit Tomko in the face with the chair, but out of pure instinct Tomko manages to get his leg up and kick Sheamus right in the family jewels! Sheamus falls over to the side, grasping his crotch in pain.

Jim Ross
What a desperate move by Tomko! That's just not right!

Jerry Lawler
It may not be right JR, but its legal and that's all that matters.

Michael Cole
Its not desperate, its smart! It shows great awareness and intelligence!

Both men are on the ground right now, usually the referee would begin to count for a double knock out, but that's just not how this match can end. So the crowd waits for Sheamus to get up and finish Tomko off, but they were sadly disappointed when Tomko was the first one up. Tomko walks towards the corner and begins to mock Sheamus, he beats on his chest and yells "Fella!" as loud as he can, stalking Sheamus. When Sheamus gets to his feet, Tomko charges Sheamus and lifts his boot up, but Sheamus pulls the referee in the way, avoiding the boot.

Jim Ross
The Intercontinental Champion showing some of his own desperation there! That boot could have busted him open!

Jerry Lawler
The referee's down, and while this match isn't abiding by any rules...I don't like it anytime the referee is taken out of the equation.

Michael Cole
Just what are you insinuating?

Jerry Lawler
Oh I don't know, maybe...

Before King can even get it out, we see just what he had feared. Sheamus has Tomko backed in the corner, laughing at the fact his boot missed, and he's now ripe for the picking. But what he doesn't see, is the reality that is coming down the ramp, and bringing on a chorus of boos with him. Armed with a steel chair, walks Ted DiBiase, the man Sheamus forced to say "I Quit" last month. Tomko notices Ted, unlike Sheamus...and begins to plead with Sheamus begging him not to hurt him. The Irish Brawler chuckles again and then as he prepares to go to town on him with a fury of rights and lefts, all designed to make that not so pretty face bleed...he hears the sound of a chair strike the canvas. Confused, he turns his head, and that's all it takes...The Problem Solver shoves Sheamus forward, right into the chair as Ted swings it! Whack it goes, and down Sheamus goes! The trickling of blood dripping down his face instantly!

Jim Ross
Oh god, NO! Not like this, dammit...NOT LIKE THIS!

Michael Cole
Sheamus is bleeding, Tomko's the new champion, HE'S SOLVED THE WHOLE SHEBANG'S PROBLEM!

Jerry Lawler
This can't be happening...this can't seriously end this way...

The boos intensify as they realize Sheamus is busted wide open, and the referee begins to stir...no, no...King's word's echo in our minds...this can't really end like this, can it? Ted and Tomko share a glance, and the next thing you know, Ted hands the chair off to Tomko, and a huge smile appears on Tyson's face. He smacks the chair with his hand, and with it, comes a little dab of Sheamus' blood that had been instantaneously stained on it. Ted slowly backs away, reaching the ropes and exiting the ring, all as the blood on Sheamus's face becomes more and more apparent as it just flows out. Ted dusts his hands off, then watches it all go down. The referee pulls himself up, holding his face after taking a boot from Tomko, but then he sees it...A chair in Tomko's hand, Sheamus bleeding and he calls for the bell!  

Michael Cole
HE'S DONE IT! Tyson Tomko has just solved the problem!

Jerry Lawler
More like Ted DiBiase just solved it...

Jim Ross
Tomko joined Johnny Gargano and Ted DiBiase by putting Sheamus through a table when it seemed like Ted's goose was cooked...and now, Ted's repaid that favor by helping his partner do what he, nor Johnny could the last two months, end the Intercontinental Championship reign of Sheamus. Say what you will about The Whole Shebang, but they've certainly got each other's backs.

Michael Cole
That ladies and gentlemen is why Tomko is The Problem Solver, because he without fail always solves the problem, whatever it may be! In this case, he carried on the mission his buddies tried, but came just shy of doing themselves..but The Luck of the Irish has run out tonight, and Tomko's the NEW Intercontinental Champion!

Jerry Lawler
He might be called "The Problem Solver" but you'd be a fool to think he solved this "problem" all by himself..

Jim Ross
No matter how, or why...Tomko still has dethroned Sheamus, and that's something we started to think wasn't possible. You've gotta hand it to The Whole Shebang, they certainly are here to make an impact, at all costs.

As the new Intercontinental Champion's music plays throughout the arena, we see Ted DiBiase enter the ring once again and walks straight back to Tomko and raises his hand in victory as they stand over the defeated Sheamus. As the camera is fixed on the two in the ring, out of what seems to be nowhere we see Johnny Gargano, with heavily taped ribs, slide into the ring with the Intercontinental belt and wraps it around the waist of Tomko like the bandages around his own waist, then puts his head between the massive thighs of Tomko and attempts to lift him up onto his shoulders. After failing, Johnny stops trying and just raises Tomko's other arm and takes in the obnoxious boos from the crowd, then saying to his two buddies "It was because of the ribs." Tomko and Ted laugh, while taking in the boos that they love to hear until the voice of Lilian Garcia  speak over them before we fade into the next segment

Lilian Garcia
Here is your winner, and new XWL Intercontinental Champion! Tyson Tomko!

Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:06 am

Congrats Dallas! cheers
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:13 am

Alveuss wrote:
Congrats Dallas! cheers

limes 

DiBiase made the lime juice come out. *Congrats Ted
Back to top Go down
BloodShank
Jobber
BloodShank

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:25 am

Extreme Rules Match

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 RpZYWEA

(0:00 - 2:00)Entrances
(2:00 - 35:38)Match
(35:38 - 36:23)Post-Match

This was a great tribute match ECW and their fans. Rob van Dam and Raven put their bodies on the line for this match and it payed off. Rob Van Dam closed the match with a Five Star Frog Splash on Raven and through the table. Raven is leaving XWL to recover from a neck Injury. Nobody knows when he will be coming back. This match could have been his last.
XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 INYDevx
Winner

Last edited by BloodShank on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/synthgamer
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:33 am

Congrats to Dallas on winning the IC Title. I also loved the ending of that Raven, RVD match, absolutely great stuff.

Awesome show so far guys.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:39 am

RIP in pieces, Cobros. 

Congrats Dallas!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

Thank you everyone for the congrats! *wipes away a single tear* I promised myself I wouldn't do this... I promise to you all, I will be a champion you can be proud of!  

:axel 
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 am

let me watch the gotdamn videos to see who wins

pls

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 2e8ffd5d_2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:46 am

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 OKFUFmj

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:38 pm

I've really enjoyed this PPV so far. The Alex Shelley return specifically, so glad he's back. <3

Huge congratluations to Dallas too. Never thught we'd see the day. IGN Rose

Also awesome promos from everyone so far. Really glad Texan decided to stay, that Okada segment was sweet. Smile

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 OdyjZAm

We're taken to the titantron where we see a segment filmed earlier today with one of XWL's diva's, Nikki Bella, with her luggage beside her, she's looking enticed with the cellphone in her hands. The camera man takes a close up of the phone, and it's shown that she's playing XWL's newest game, XWL Supercard.

Nikki Bella
Come on, you can win this for me, Brie.

The screen shows a card with Brie's image on it alongside a card with Kharma's image on it. Brie's card flies up into the air and slams down against Kharma's, which explodes into a million tiny pieces. Nikki smiles, proud of her victory, almost as if she's looking into the future, but her good mood is soon soured as she unlocks a new card.

Nikki Bella
Super rare Layla? Ew...

With her gaming experience ruined by her unfortunate luck, Nikki closes out the application and opens up another, this time she's playing one of the world's most popular cell phone games, Candy Crush.

Nikki Bella
This is more like it.

Nikki opens up a new game on her phone and starts to play, connecting three pieces of candy to try and clear the field. She doesn't get far into her game before she spots her partner, John Cena. She quickly closes down the application and signals to him, he walks over and her mood changes again, this time she seems to be fed up.

Nikki Bella
Where have you been?! I've been looking for you like all day.

Cena goes to answer, but Nikki cuts across before he can utter a word.

Nikki Bella
You said you'd train with me, I've been waiting in the gym all morning for you and you never showed. I'm supposed to be competing in one of the biggest matches of my career tonight, I mean, Kharma's no joke, I could get seriously hurt out there if I'm not properly prepared...

Cena moves to speak again, but Nikki isn't done yet.

Nikki Bella
I know exactly where you've been to, you've been with Stephanie haven't you?

Cena doesn't even have to answer, Nikki can tell by the look on his face that she's right.

Nikki Bella
Don't even answer that... I can't believe you sometimes. I've spent all month trying to keep that woman away from my sister, doing everything that I can to protect her from that beast like woman and here you are,  having coffee with her while you're supposed to be working out with me... God, you're just so selfish sometimes John, I can't even look at you right now...

Nikki walks off, leaving her luggage behind, she enters the bus. Cena takes a deep breath and sighs, grabbing onto the handle of Nikki's luggage, he follows her into the bus, pulling the suitcase behind him.

The cameraman follows behind Cena who leaves the suitcase near the door, he heads further into the bus where Nikki Bella is seen sitting on a leather couch. Cena walks up to her and joins her, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 B7ZbBAo

John Cena
Look, I know this week hasn't exactly been great for you, and I know that it's mostly down to me. I don't know, I was actually looking forward to spending a week with you in Japan, but ever since we landed here, it's like I've become public enemy number one. I'm sorry that we didn't get to do the things we'd intended to while we were here, and I'm sorry that these people can't seem to understand  that while I'm away from work, all I want to do is spend my time with you, and take you to the best places they have to offer, not be ridiculed, insulted and assaulted wherever I go.

Cena turns to look at Nikki.

John Cena
This championship match has hung over both of our heads ever since the board of directors made the decision to announce it. I don't know what they were thinking, forcing me to defend my championship against Shinsuke Nakamura, the only Japanese man on the entire roster,  in his own home town of Japan, for the first time in the history of XWL. They put a big target on my back the moment they did that, and these people are firing everything that they possibly can towards it. That's why I've got to make sure that there's no way Nakamura will get his hands on this.

Cena points to the gold around his waist.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 MFnlj01

Nikki Bella
I understand that. Really, I do, I don't want to see you lose that championship, it looks great on you! … But, do you have to spend so much time with Stephanie? Why can't you let me help you? We could train together, walk out of International Incident together, as winners.

Cena nods his head.

John Cena
That sounds great. I know that you don't like me spending time with Stephanie, but not only is she our boss, Nikki, she's also my only official supporter at the moment, I have to keep her sweet if I want to keep this championship where it belongs. I know it's not ideal, but Stephanie has a mind for this kind of thing, if there's anyone who can make sure that I'll retain tonight, it's Stephanie McMahon.

Nikki Bella
I guess...

Cena cracks a smile.

John Cena
Now come on, let's go get you ready for your match.

Cena stands up and holds his hand out for Nikki, she grabs hold of it, and the two walk out off the van, with Cena dragging Nikki's suitcase behind him as the feed comes to a close..

….

The image on the titantron changes now, we're taken backstage to a live feed from Renee Young.

Renee Young
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this moment, he is the 2014 King of the Ring, and the current World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena!

The boos are almost deafening in the arena as Cena makes his appearance, standing beside Renee with his lips curled, Rene holds out the microphone for him.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 1wfYwcz

John Cena
Current World Heavyweight Champion, Renee? Current? If you're insinuating that there's even the slightest of chance that I'm going to lose this championship tonight, you better think again. See, just like I said last week on Breakdown, I don't look at Nakamura as a deserving champion, I don't look at Nakamura as a deserving challenger, hell, I don't even look at Nakamura as a deserving competitor in this industry. I will die before I let this championship, and everything that it symbolises, fall into the grasp of a man who can't possibly understand what it means to represent a global company like this, to carry it on your shoulders for the foreseeable future.

Renee Young
I didn't mean any...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 KyfYXVA

John Cena
Oh believe me, I know exactly what you meant Renee. I've heard the exact same thing over and over again, every day for the past seven days. “There's no way that John Cena could possibly beat Nakamura in his own home town”. “John Cena won't be able to take the heat, these people are going to throw everything at him, he'll crack under the pressure.” PLEASE... When have I ever cracked under pressure? Did I crack under pressure when Paul Heyman made it his goal in life to make sure that I'd never hold this championship? Did I crack under pressure when Bray Wyatt  targeted me in some twisted attempt to save my soul? Did I crack under pressure when the people that I supported for over ten years chose to turn their back on me? No! I didn't. I don't crack undr the pressure, and there's no doubt in my mind, that no matter the location, whether we're fighting here in Japan, back home in America, or even in your mother's basement Renee, the result will always be the same.. Nakamura doesn't have it in him to beat me.

Renee Young
But last week, Shinsuke Nakamura hit you with the Boma Ye and left you lying on the ground as he held the World Heavyweight Championship over his head. Doesn't that intimidate you in the least bit? Isn't there a small part of you that believes he may be able to defeat you?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 YXJHHOP

John Cena
Honestly? No. I'm not stupid, I know there's a slight possibility that he could get lucky, but considering I'm never going to allow him to pin me or force me to submit, I can't see any situation in which Shinsuke Nakamura walks out of here tonight as the World Heavyweight Champion. He may have managed to strike me with a cheap shot last week, but if you noticed Renee, it didn't take me too long to regain my composure. One second, maybe two, that's all I'm going to need to get back onto my feet. So even if he does get the opportunity to attempt to kick my head off my shoulders, it isn't going to matter, because I will not stay down and I will never give up.

Renee Young
One last thing before you go John, with this being Nakamura's home town of Japan, is there anything you'd like to say to the audience tonight, and to the people watching live all around the world?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 BLzOTcm

John Cena
There is only one thing that I need to say... Don't blame me. You are the ones who put your support behind the wrong man, you backed wrong horse in this race, and when it all blows up in your face, when I retain this championship just like I've always said that I will, there will be no one to blame other than Shinsuke Nakamura himself. He's the one who's going to let all of you down tonight, not me. I've already taken all of the crap you people have thrown at me ever since I got off my plane, so when my hand is raised at the end of the night, the least you can do is admit your mistake,and point the finger of blame toward the man who actually deserves it.

Cena walks off, bringing the interview to an end, Renne smiles into the camera and the feed cuts to black once more.

Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Its been an great night so far, title changes, returns, debuts etc. The fans got exactly maybe even more than what they paid for. with all the exciting things that occurred everybody is thinking the same thing. Whats next? Well there in for a treat, a very exciting face has come tonight.

Bull! Bull! Bull! Bull!

An very unfamiliar theme comes on, some know him, some don't. But one thing is certain he has caught the attention of the crowd right away.

Bull Dempsey finally is spotted after coming from backstage, his appearance is not like others he has on an all black singlet, no knee pads, all white wrist tap on both arms, strapped shiny black boots, long chain around his neck, John Cena's chain has nothing on this one. He looks like a brawler, he looks like a fighter, and he is making his way to the ring right now!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Cole, in all my years of commentating, even in my wrestling years ive never seen anyone like this guy here, he goes by the name of Bull Dempsey!

Micheal Cole
Catchy theme, catchy appearance, catchy name, this guy might acually be something here in XWL. I guess were about to find out right now.

While King and Cole were talking Dempsey has entered the ring and was handed mic and he is ready to say something.

Bull Dempsey
I am Bull Dempsey! The last of a dying breed! XWL has let kids run around for TOO long, well I say its time for those kids to go in their rooms and do what kids do, play with their toys, read a book, ride a bike. Because wrestling is something a man does and I... I am a man, and from what I've seen there is no sign of men around here, their all so soft, all so weak. That's why I'm here I am the piece XWL needs to shoot them up.. Bull Dempsey the face of XWL that sounds great! And why might you ask? Because I'm dominant, I'm vicious, Im dangerous, anyone who steps into the ring with me wont make it out the ring without a stretcher. I am Bull Dempsey and its my time!

Bull! Bull! Bull! Bull!

Bull Dempsey music hits and he drops the mic leaving a loud thud in the arena, very short but brief statement there by him.....
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm

After Bull Dempsey leaves the ring, we cut to what seems to be a movie set, a director's chair in front of a set of faded ash-gray curtains, directors are heard via their muffled yelling in the background as a very famous, familiar figure to the XWL Universe sits in the chair, greeted by raucous cheers of those watching in the arena.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 E0eKaYC

[The Rock]
'Ey! Don't forget The Rock's latte, lil' mama!

Rock flashes the stagehand a wink and a laugh as he sits further into the chair.

[Interviewer]
Dwayne, we're on the set here of Fa...

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 SyU72ae

[The Rock]
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Here? It ain't "Dwayne Johnson"! We're live on pay-per-view for XWL, for the millions....and millions of The Rock's fans as FINALLY, The Rock HAS COME BACK...to...Tooooooooooookyooooooooo, Japan!

[Interviewer]
A-Alright, Mr. Rock, sir...uh, we're here on the set of F-Fast and Furious 7, starring yourself, Vin Diesel and of course, the last appearance of the later Paul Walker. What's filming been like without Mr. Walker so far?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Do0tYqx

[The Rock]
Ah, you know, what happened with Paul was absolutely a tragedy, and not just those on the cast and crew, but all his fans around the world, we dearly miss him. He was like a brother already to the guys on set before his passing, and uh, yeah...it's been a bit of a hard track to navigate, but we're getting there, man.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 HltSb2M

[The Rock]
The Rock's not ashamed to admit that both him and the definition of badass himself, Vin Diesel? We cried like a couple lil' bitches when we heard the news, y'know? But like I said man, just gotta keep chugging along. The plane crash that killed the entire Marshall football team, didn't stop the Thundering Herd from coming back and kicking ass. Nothing's gonna stop any of us from kicking ass, and putting out the best damn action movie that's so good you'll be wanting to use The Expendables movies as a doorstop.

The Rock nods his head and winks once more.

[Interviewer]
Ah, moving over to your sports-entertainment career, you recently came back to XWL after about a year off from the business. Are you still in in-ring shape? Can you handle that type of grueling schedule again?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Cp3x5cm

[The Rock]
You must've been busy thirsting for some strudel if you didn't catch Breakdown last week when The Rock whooped Dorf Zilcher or whatever the hell his goddamn name is, The Rock whooped his ass pillar-to-post, top-to-bottom, side-to-side, then The Rock shaved them noodles off his head and made himself a big ol' bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, mamma mia!

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 IEQXxNb

[The Rock]
And The Rock doesn't give a monkey's nutsack who Stephanie McMahon or her dear ol' pappy Vinnie Mac throws at The Rock next, 'cause he guaran-damn-tees that it's gonna wind up the same way as Detlef Schrempf last week, The Rock walking tall and standing tall on his way back to the XWL World Heavyweight Championship! If ya smeeeeeeeeeeeell! What The Rock! Is! Cookin'!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:02 pm

As International Incident continues the cameras cut to backstage where Renee Young is stood by backstage in the Interviewing area

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman1_zps97489d86

Renee Young
Ladies and Gentlemen what a night it has been tonight live in the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan for International Incident sold out in front of over 40,000 people this truly is the hottest ticket in town proving there is no other wrestling promotion in the world with the Global attraction like XWL, and tonight we could very well be witnessing history, every championship will be on the line and as we saw earlier in the show we crowned a brand new Intercontinental champion when the Problem Solver Tyson Tomko defeated Sheamus for the gold. You can just feel the excitement in the air, the fans here tonight know they're in for something special...

With Renee talking about the event she's interrupted by Paul heyman who stands beside her as he hijacks the segment

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman4_zpsfaca7d0d

Paul Heyman
Thank you, Renee but I'll take it from here...

Heyman clears his throat as he starts to formally introduce himself as the fans

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman7_zps6aec6dbf

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the man behind the current Money in the Bank holder, the man just happens to be my best friend and tonight he will be the man who once again defeats Fandango in the middle of the ring. He is a former XWL World Heavyweight champion and he will soon once again have that belt around his waist, and to be completely honest Renee he is a man who cannot wait to go out there tonight and just like he does every other night and that's prove to the entire world that he is still the Best in the World...

The crowd can be heard applauding as Heyman waits for a moment to measure the reaction for his client

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman5_zps28565196

Paul Heyman
And of course the man I am referring too is my client...

As Heyman says his name the crowd happily say it along with him saying it out loud

Paul Heyman
C...M... Punk!

Then after they say Punk's name in unison the crowd respectfully applaud Punk yet again, showing their respect for the man dubbed Best in the World

Paul Heyman
But I've got a feeling that's not what you're going to ask me about, what you want to know about Renee is my other client the man who later on tonight will take on Chris Jericho. What you want to know about is my client the King of Swing, the Swiss Superman, the Pound for Pound strongest man in XWL today, without a doubt in my mind the new Next Big Thing in XWL today, a man who is a master of five languages, a man who has an infinite of untapped potential and yet still, STILL he has ran through the competition here in XWL like no other man before him, what you want to know about Renee is my client, Cesaro.

Paul looks over to Renee as he waits for her to confirm his suspissions

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman2_zpsf9bc55de

Renee Young
Actually, Paul that was what I wanted to ask you about..

Before Renee can tell Paul what she was going to ask, Heyman interrupts her again as he goes off on his own tangent

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman6_zps6320e167

Paul Heyman
And luckily for you, tonight Paul Heyman spills the beans, Paul Heyman is going to answer your questions, but more importantly Cesaro is going to answer the question on whether or not he is capable of defeating yet another former World Heavyweight champion, which in my mind and in Cesaro's mind we don't doubt it for a second, but he want to prove to you and to everybody that Cesaro can and will defeat Chris Jericho here tonight and he will do it for the whole world to see.

When Heyman comes to a finish, Renee tries to steer the unplanned interview in a certain direction as she discusses what happened to Paul last week on Breakdown

Renee Young
Well that's something we'll have to wait and find out later on tonight, but going back to last week things certainly got a little heated between you and Chris Jericho when he invited you onto the Highlight Reel.

Knowing where Renee is going with the conversation, Heyman stops her before she can finish what she has to say as he discusses what happened to him on the Highlight Reel

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman8_zpsc5acd920

Paul Heyman
Yes, you're exactly right, and last week on Breakdown I graciously accepted Mr Jericho's invitation to appear on his Talk Show like any good Advocate would. I appeared to advocate for my client Cesaro, but the very moment I stepped foot in that ring it became clear to everyone that Chris Jericho didn't want to talk about the amazing things that only my client Cesaro can do, Chris Jericho didn't want to discuss the pending history making moment of when my client CM Punk cashes in his Money in the Bank contract and becomes the brand new XWL World Heavyweight champion, which by the way could happen any day now. No, he didn't want to talk about anything like that, what Chris Jericho wanted was to talk about me. And not only talk about me, see he didn't want to talk about my accomplishments, Chris Jericho didn't want to discuss my career starting from being a mere-photographer and writer for Pro Wrestling Fanzines, to managing the hottest Night Club in New York City Studio 54, Chris Jericho didn't want to talk about Paul Heyman cutting his teeth as a manager and working with some of the all-time greats, Chris Jericho didn't want to talk about ECW, he didn't want to talk about how I have mentored some of the greatest talents the world has ever known, and he didn't want to talk about how you can get a taste for my entire life story on my brand new DVD and Blu-Ray, Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, available now Worldwide, if it's not already sold out. No, Chris Jericho attacked my integrity, my honor, my business credentials all before he attacked me in front of the entire world like the coward he really is.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman9_zps4db84925

Paul Heyman
But tonight his fight isn't with me, Chris Jericho's fight has never been with me, I'm just a promoter, a manager, a friend and an advocate to the two greatest superstars in XWL today and tonight he has the privilege of stepping into the ring with Cesaro. A man Mr. Jericho quite frankly, Renee, does not respect, a man Mr. Jericho does not fear, a man that Mr. Jericho believes to be beneath him. And I am here right now to tell you that my client Cesaro is beneath no man. Put my client Cesaro up against any Superstar in the locker room and he will blow them away and believe you me he didn't need any more motivation to give Chris Jericho the beating of a life time tonight, he didn't need to watch Chris Jericho lay his hands on me to get him up for a fight, but now? Now, Chris Jericho what have you done? I can't believe it, you laid your hands on the man's friend, on his mentor, on his manager and you question his ability? What were you even thinking when you did that? Do you have any idea what you've done? What you have now is a man more fired up then I've ever seen him, and now you've got to deal with him in the ring, nobody can stop him when he doesn't want to hurt them, but what Chris Jericho's gone and done is made it personal, and that's just something you don't do.

Renee Young
But with all due respect what many people are saying is Chris Jericho might just be a step above everyone Cesaro has faced in the past, now personal or not there isn't a superstar in XWL who can claim what Chris Jericho can, do you not think that maybe this could be one step too far for Cesaro?

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman6_zps6320e167

Paul Heyman
Renee, you don't understand do you? Chris Jericho can't beat Cesaro, you just can't, nobody can beat him, just look at all of the names who have tried and they have all failed. And tonight you're going to find out exactly why I've been saying it for months now, my client Cesaro will not be stopped. My client Cesaro has defeated every former World champion put before him and Chris Jericho is going to be no different. Just take a look at what Cesaro has done so far and tell me how anyone could possibly ever think he could lose to Chris Jericho, yes credit where it's due Chris Jericho is a six time XWL World Heavyweight champion and Cesaro? Cesaro hasn't even climbed to the top of the mountain once yet... YET. That's what they're saying isn't it? But it will all come in time and when it does come and we can finally call Cesaro our Heavyweight champion of the World I will be the first person to tell you I told you so, just like I will be the first person to tell everyone I told you so when Cesaro defeats Chris Jericho here tonight, when he breaks Chris Jericho down with his bare hands and throws him all around the ring like nobody else has done before him, and these fans, these Japanese fans renowned for the respect they give the wrestlers, the superstars who step into the ring, who are known world over for sitting in silence soaking up every single movement they witness, those fans won't have a choice but to stand on their fan and clap, they won't have a choice but to chant my clients names, they won't have a choice but to cheer for my client Cesaro as he puts a beating of a lifetime upon Chris Jericho, and the very moment the referee counts the three I will be there to tell you that I told you it would happen.

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Iiheyman3_zps731b4f0b

Paul Heyman
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some very important matters to attend too.

As Heyman finishes speaking he storms off leaving Renee stood there, then as a few seconds go by the cameras fade to black as the segment comes to an end
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:18 pm

XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 EYvsAJ_zps93d4399b

The screen for Breakdown returns to the commentary table where the infamous trio sits.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and gentlemen we are just moments away from what I think will be one of the most intense clashes we've seen.

[Jerry Lawler]
You can say that again. Up next we have Eric Young against AJ Styles and honestly, I've never seen Young so upset in my life.

[Jim Ross]
Well wouldn't you be upset too King if someone laid out your best friend and then used you as a stepping stone?

[Jerry Lawler]
Of course I would! That's why I hope AJ what he rightfully deserves.

[Michael Cole]
Anyways, this entire fiasco sparked up the creation of one of the most, if not the most, controversial groups in XWL history. Let's take you back to how this all started.

Quote :
The screen starts up, going back to the moment it began with Stephanie creating the Digital Decision match.

[Stephanie McMahon]
We need you to compete at Digital Decision. I believe in you Eric.

Then, it shoots to Mr. McMahon speaking with Stephanie.

[Vince McMahon]
You need to take care of it before it gets out of control.

Then, to the moments after Eric's match with Sami Callihan.

Stephanie makes her way to the ring in short segments, she is then caught halfway through speaking to Eric.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Honestly, he doesn't feel comfortable with you in the company...

Then, the image begins to move in slow motion to the chair shot to Eric Young. Then, it shoots to the chair shot to Matt Striker. Then, to the masked man standing tall, alongside Stephanie. the image changes though to Eric, next week, standing in the ring, preparing for a fight. It skips the Stephanie part, and moves right onto the attack from the masked man again and then, the revelation of it being AJ Styles. Then, the formation of the Bullet Club.

The crowd sparks up with a roar of cheers as the titantron comes to life with images and graphics of AJ Styles. The new, and very proud Bullet Club member comes walking out of the curtain. The Tokyo crowd goes nuts for AJ as he is a fan favorite in Japan where he helped take the Bullet Club to the next level. He stands atop the stage, looking from left to right, taking in all of the love from the crowd, he then puts his hands together so his gloves display a large P1 logo and raises them to the crowd . Suddenly, he gets sent forward, off the stage and rolling down the ramp. Standing behind him, huffing and puffing, is Eric Young.

[Jim Ross]
Looks like we're starting this match a bit early!

[Michael Cole]
Keep in mind that the match doesn't officially start till both men are in the ring.

Young takes off after him as AJ regains his bearing at the apron. Young takes off in a sprint, catching AJ when he reaches his feet, spearing him into the apron. Styles moves off of it, arching his back from the pain. Eric grabs him by the arm, sending him into the steel steps which AJ crashes into. Eric is obviously upset and the crowd is eating it up. Young drags AJ to his feet again, slamming his head onto the steel steps and shouting just loud enough for the camera to hear him "That's for Matt!"

[Jerry Lawler]
Eric's turning this into a... What do you call it, J.R.?

[Jim Ross]
He's turning it into a SlobberKnocker King!

Eric drags AJ along the apron by his head, AJ obviously in no condition to reach his feet on his own as Young brings him around to the announce table. He then launches AJ across the announce table, causing him to land in Lawler's seat which the King had abandoned.

[Michael Cole]
They're brawling right here in front of us!

The ref can be heard saying "Come on Eric, get him in the ring already!" Which Eric responds with an "Up yours buddy!" causing some humor amongst the crowd. This gave AJ just enough time to try and reach his feet as he comes across the announce table, diving towards Eric. Eric throws up a boot, knocking Styles out of the air, and flat on his back. Young then turns his attention to the steel chairs. He slowly moves towards the time keeper's box, eyes lingering on the same weapon that was used on him after his match with Sami Callihan. He pauses, looking around at the crowd for their opinions. They let out deafening cheers, which gives Eric the go ahead.

[Jim Ross]
This Tokyo crowd is wanting this thing to get out of control and I don't think they're going to be disappointed!

Eric picks the chair up, turning around to Styles. Eric is holding the chair in front of him, making a rookie mistake which AJ capitalizes on. The Phenomenal One jumps up, drop kicking the chair into Young's face. Eric falls back on the ground as AJ begins to recover. He then stands, having the offense now as he picks Eric up by his hair, sliding him into the ring. Styles follows behind, attempting for an early cover.

Kick out!

Not even a two count on Eric as AJ begins the assault.

AJ begins to stomp EY into the mat with a flurry of kicks. AJ pummels EY with over ten kicks in a row before stopping to catch his breath. AJ then contemplates his next move, he decides to lift Eric to his feet where he then attempts a neckbreaker when EY counters into a backslide.

Kick out!

AJ barely manages to escape the surprise pin from EY. AJ immediately rolls through out of the pin attempt and connects with a big boot to Eric's skull. AJ then decides to slow the pace of this match down, he drops down and locks EY in a rear naked choke trying to choke the life out of EY. AJ has it locked in tight as EY tries to fight out of it, the more EY fights however, the tighter the hold becomes. After about thirty seconds of battling the dangerous submission EY manages to get his feet onto the ropes causing the ref to force AJ to break the hold. AJ defies the ref's orders to break the hold and he decides to begin the count.

AJ BREAKS THE HOLD AT THE LAST SECOND!

[Michael Cole]
That's a good way to get yourself disqualified AJ.

[Jim Ross]
He knows that Cole, he's good at what he does.

[Jerry Lawler]
Whether you like him or not, you can't disagree with that.

AJ wastes no time in continuing his assault, he moves in on EY who is slumped in the corner trying to recover from the choke hold. AJ pulls EY out of the corner, AJ  throws EY's arm over his head and drops him with a quick but effective snap suplex. AJ quickly covers EY following the suplex.

Kick Out!

[Jerry Lawler]
These quick pins might be tiring Eric out but Eric is not about to give up yet!

AJ gets back to a vertical base following EY kicking out at two, it appears as though AJ is contemplating his next move. All of a sudden AJ takes off running off the ropes, he bounces off them and looks to be attempting a rolling thunder like manuever except AJ lands on his feet after rolling through, he then connects with a standing moonsault. It appears the rolling part of the move was just to add a little extra flash. AJ then covers EY once more.

Kick Out!

[Michael Cole]
AJ trying to put out a few flashy moves for the fans but it doesn't do enough to put Young away!

AJ looks to be getting a tad frustrated with EY's heart and determination to keep kicking out of these pins no matter how bad he's beaten. AJ looks at EY who is trying to make it to his feet at the moment, EY uses the ropes to assist him. AJ walks up to Eric and spins him around, AJ nails him with a spinning muay thai style kick to the gut then runs across the ring, bouncing off the ropes. AJ comes darting back, looking for something that doesn't get the light of day as Eric bursts off of the ropes with a huge clothesline

[Jim Ross]
There you go Eric! Get back on the offensive!

[Michael Cole]
I thought this was suppose to be unbiased commentary?

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh will you shut up Cole?

Young bases up in the ring at the same time as AJ. Both of which, are on their feet, standing face to face, staggered. Eric sends a huge chop to Eric, following it with a punch to the face. He continues this combo, backing AJ into a corner, still performing this combination. He beats AJ so much that Styles has to collapse into the seated position as the ref starts the count for Eric to back off.

The ref steps in between Styles and Young, causing Young to throw up his hands and back off. The anger is vivid in Young, proving that he is simply out to hurt Styles as he backs up, all the way across the ring to the opposite corner. He takes off across the ring and flips, landing a senton onto a seated AJ. The duo rolls out of the corner, Eric reaching his feet, catching his breath. He then drags Styles to his feet as well, but AJ sends a kick to the abdomen of Eric, doubling him over as AJ stands, catching his breath. Styles then goes to send a huge roundhouse to the head of Eric, but EY ducks it, catching AJ when he completes his spin and hoisting AJ up onto his shoulders. He sticks his tongue out as he starts to spin around.

[Jerry Lawler]
Ladies and gentlemen, the airplane spin!

Lawler seems tickled as the crowd begins to chant the number of times Eric has spun around.

"4...5...6...7...8...9..10!"

Eric tosses him off of his shoulder and stumbles to the corner. He holds his head to the corner padding, attempting not to barf as he climbs out onto the apron. He then climbs the turnbuckle, standing tall above everyone else and the laid out AJ. He points at Styles, then pats his elbow, signalling for his signature elbow drop. The crowd cheers as Young dives off the top rope. AJ rolls out of the way at the last moment causing Eric's elbow to crash to the mat hard. Young begins to thrash about, in obvious pain as the ref begins to check up on him. Styles however, is regaining his base as the ref checks up on him.

[Jerry Lawler]
It appears we have a stale mate as Eric is being checked on by the official. That was a rough fall.

[Jim Ross]
It was, but Eric Young is not a quitting man King.

Styles is on his feet and stumbles over to where the ref is checking on Eric. He moves the ref out of the way, attempting to go on the attack. Young however trips him, grabbing onto his foot as Styles hits the mat, moving to his feet, locking in the ankle lock on Styles. AJ begins to beat the mat, trying to claw to the ropes as Eric wrenches on the ankle.

[Michael Cole]
A very nice move by Eric but I'm not sure that it's put in tight enough due to his elbow.

Michael's right, Young's grip has loosened and AJ has noticed it, sliding out of the hold and spinning around, pushing Eric away. Eric comes back at AJ but Styles is too smart, sending a kick to the arm of Young, obviously hurting the already injured elbow of Young. AJ then uses his instincts and hooks Eric's arm before rolling through and locking him in the Cross Armbreaker.

[Michael Cole]
AJ has this move locking in tight! Eric needs to do something quick!

AJ knows all the ins and outs of this move as it was a significant part of his arsenal years ago. AJ applies full pressure literally tearing EY's already injured arm to shreds. Eric squrims and squrims as he tries to find a way out of this submission. It is apparent to eveyrone that if EY doesn't find a way out of this move soon, it'll be all over. Eric somehow finds a last ounce of strength in him to lift AJ up off the mat enough to put his shoulders on the mat for a cover while the submission is still applied.

Kick out!

AJ releases the hold just before the ref counts to three. EY lays on the mat grabbing at his arm which is clearly in severe pain. EY finds it in him to try crawling torwards the corner where he can hopefully catch his breath and get some space between himself and AJ. Eric reaches the corner and slumps himself down back first to try and regain some energy. Just as he slumps down he see's AJ's feet coming straight at him full speed and connecting with a running dropkick into the corner. AJ turns around possibly looking to hit the move for a second time, when he turns back to face EY he see's EY clearly dazed and on his knees in front of the corner. AJ takes a step back before running at EY, planting his left foot on EY's chest followed by his right foot taking EY's head off. This move is known as the Yakuza Kick, AJ drops down and hooks the leg.

Kick out!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh my god! Normal man can kick out of a kick like that!

AJ literally cannot believe that Eric Young kicked out of that Yakuza Kick, a move that could knock out any normal man, apparently it was not enough to knock out Eric Young and his determination tonight.

AJ takes a few seconds to decide on what his next move will be before stepping through the ropes and taking up position on the apron. EY is laid out and vulnerable for incoming aerial assault, AJ grabs the top rope, springs up, and launches, he roatates in mid air and connects with a springboard 450 splash that sends the crowd into a frenzy. AJ can be seen mumbling the words "done" while indicating it via hand gestures that it's over. AJ hooks EY's leg.

Kick out!

AJ sits up, eyes wide, having known that was the end. He holds his head in his hands, upset that Eric kicked out of the pin. The bearded warrior lays, not moving as the ref checks on him and AJ plots his next move. Styles climbs to his feet moving over to Eric, dragging him to his feet by his hair. Eric's eyes are closed and his body is limp. Styles stares at him, knowing the end is near when suddenly Eric lashes out with a huge right hand to the face of Styles causing him to fall back onto the ropes. AJ comes back and Eric drops the shoulder, lifting AJ up onto his shoulders and immediately flipping him off, hitting him with the EY Driver! Eric collapses, not covering.

[Jerry Lawler]
Come on Eric! You have to cover him!

[Michael Cole]
Eric could have him here!

The ref appears to be wanting to start the count for the draw when Eric rolls over onto AJ, covering.

Kick out!

AJ proving he is no slouch either as Young rolls off, not moving. The ref then begins to count for the draw.

The competitors begin to stir, the ref continuing the count as they move. The crowd is chanting the numbers with the ref as the competitors reach their knees simultaneously, breaking the count. EY and AJ come face to face, AJ throws a punch at Eric. Eric returns it. The two begin to trade shots, moving to their feet as they do. AJ begins to take advantage, backing Eric up to the ropes near the announcer's table. Styles backs up, taking off and aiming for a clothesline. Eric drops his shoulder, launching AJ over the ropes. Styles holds on though, landing onto the apron, sending a huge kick at Eric. Eric staggers backwards as AJ jumps up onto the ropes, looking to springboard off into the ring onto Eric. Young however, rushes forward, pushing AJ back, off out onto the outside.

[Michael Cole]
Oh my god! That was a rough fall!

Young stands tall in the ring as Styles lays out on the outside, having rolled over onto his back. Eric looks to the turnbuckle, then to the crowd, holding onto his elbow slightly. He then slowly points at it, signalling for the elbow drop again as the crowd cheers for him. Eric moves to the turnbuckle, climbing it and turning to AJ who is still out on the outside. Eric rubs his elbow, then takes a breath before leaping into the air, dropping the elbow on Styles. The two lay on the outside, Eric rolling around due to his elbow as AJ lays, holding onto his chest.

[Jerry Lawler]
That was a crazy risk to take! Did it do more damage to Eric than AJ!?

The ref begins the count.

Neither of the duo reach their feet until the eight count, but it is only Eric who does. He slides into the ring, breaking the count and slides back out of the ring, moving over to the Styles who is based up. Eric, still holding his elbow, moves towards Styles who chops him in the chest. Eric backs up, moving towards where the steps are as AJ recovers from that insane elbow drop. Styles then sees his chance as Eric leans up against the steps, taking off in a run. Eric however, takes a step forward and doubles over, hitting the back body drop onto the steel steps. The ref, now at the five count.

[Jerry Lawler]
Once again, another last minute dodge from Eric, saving him and costing AJ big time!

Styles arches his back, obviously in pain after that fall on the steps as Eric drops down to one knee. The ref insists that he gets back in the ring, as Eric looks up at him. The count is at seven now and Eric listens, rolling in just to break the count as he continues to kneel down at ring side in front of the announcer's table. AJ has rolled off the steps, basing up and in pain as Eric decides to move towards him. Styles, back towards Young launches up, flipping backwards and hitting his infamous Pele Kick. Eric staggers back, falling against the corner in the steel barricade as the crowd begins to chant "This is awesome!"

[Jim Ross]
By god King, this has moved from a match, to a fight!

[Jerry Lawler]
I have to agree with you, and the fans! This is awesome!

AJ, moving on nothing but adrenaline as he climbs the steps, then the turnbuckle, back towards Eric.

[Michael Cole]
Oh my god, what is AJ thinking here!?

AJ doubles over, holding onto the ropes, back still to Eric when suddenly he leaps backwards, over the steps and the ring post, hitting Eric with a moonsault and crashing through the steel barricade. Luckily, it's at the corner where the fans are not stationed or else someone would of gotten hurt besides the superstars. The crowd is in a frenzy as the ref continues his count from four.

Neither of the men are moving at this point, and they don't show signs of moving any time soon.

10!!!

The ref calls for the bell as the announcer comes over the speakers, announcing the outcome of the match.

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and gentlemen, this match ends in a double count out!

The crowd however doesn't care as AJ crawls to his feet, knowing he avoided EY, moving through the crowd. He begins to stumble through people, attempting to make his leave as Eric comes to his feet too, moving after him.

[Jerry Lawler]
I don't think he's done guys! I think Eric's out for more!

AJ, not knowing Eric is after him, stumbles slowly through fans as Young comes closer and closer to him. He spins Styles around, punching right in the face, causing him to stumble and fall backwards. Suddenly, Styles has a second wind, knowing he has to leave as he scurries through people. They come to an area where no fans are located but a door is nearby. AJ sees his chance, crawling for the door but Eric grabs him by his tights, dragging him back, kicking him in the back. Styles turns over, sending a kick at Eric's face which Young catches. He shakes his head at Styles, but AJ sends his other foot up, catching Eric in the jaw causing him to stumble back. AJ turns over, climbing to his feet and darting through the door. Eric heads right behind him, trying to get his hands on AJ before he can get away.

[Jerry Lawler]
Quick! Someone get a camera on them! I need to see this!

Moments pass, then the titantron comes to life of the backstage area where AJ is now being knocking back by what you would guess is Eric Young. AJ falls back in a hallway, backing away slowly as Eric grabs him by his head. He throws AJ into a nearby door, Styles bouncing off and stumbling down the hallway some more. AJ leans up against a door now, hand on the handle as EY approaches him. Styles opens up the door quickly, causing it hit Eric, backing him away for a minute as Styles stumbles through the hallways, finding a door that reads "Parking Garage"

Styles enters the door, closing it behind him as Eric regains focus after being hit by the door. He shakes his head, then takes off towards the door, pulling it open and moving inside. AJ is seen, whistling at something that is unseen right in front of a car. Eric takes off in a sprint, catching AJ off guard and hositing him onto the hood of the car with what was a modified spear. Young begins sending shots at the face of AJ with mostly his left hand, his right elbow still in pain it would seem as AJ tries fighting back.

Styles pushes Eric over, off of the car and off of him to the concrete below. AJ rolls off of the car as Eric jumps up, moving towards him. With no where to run, AJ is forced to fight, aiming to kick Eric in his injured elbow but to no avail as Young catching the leg. He throws it to the ground, picking AJ up to try and hit his patented "EY Driver" onto the hood of the car. AJ rolls off, however, Young too tired to hold him up there. Styles sends another kick at the elbow of Young, this time connecting. Young howls in pain but that doesn't stop Styles from grabbing the arm of Eric and lifting the hood of the car, placing the elbow to get the brunt of the attack as he slams the hood. Eric falls back to the concrete, holding onto his elbow, practically screaming in pain as AJ backs away from him. A car pulls up and AJ spins around, opening the door and climbing in. The car rolls out of the parking garage, leaving Eric who climbs to his feet, only able to use one arm, still looking for a fight. He looks around, knowing AJ had already gotten away and then slams his back into the car he had been fighting on. He slumps against it, ending in a seated position, obviously still pissed. The segment moves to a hype for the world title match later to come.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014   XWL International Incident:  8/15/2014  - 8/22/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL International Incident: 8/15/2014 - 8/22/2014
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next