Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014

Go down 
+15
Dash
Kyle
Pats
TheFilthParade
Shug
DashingDJUrie
Zap
PunisherLH
ewantu2 is back
Shadow
Bang
justin sane
TheKrzyOne
Death
P.R Son
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:00 pm

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 A%3E%3Ca%20href=

Live from - Miami, Florida

Deadline Time - 11th April, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Final Stand
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 ALWlHuN

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 LxqVKiw

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 4O8LhiO

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 U55Awwq

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 OpQZ6fv

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 PTQDnmQ

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 OugL50e

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 XTzXAI7

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 913pTVh

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 RY7sZuA

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 JbM3v4k

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 YeN9iac

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 RhdC7WI

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 JSYeSKs

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 9xune0D

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 T6YG7av

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 1lgoUew
Back to top Go down
Death
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 pm

already off to a hot start!
let's have a great show guys
gl to everyone but red
and I haven't seen the arena yet, but I'm sure that's looking slick too, bang

t2b
Back to top Go down
justin sane
New Talent

PostSubject: joes promo   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:52 pm

justin sane wrote:
to every one in the arena  have a great show and sorry i can`t be there tonight

Once again, not a promo.
Back to top Go down
justin sane
New Talent

PostSubject: wrestling   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
justin sane
New Talent

PostSubject: samoa joe video   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Dude, we already know who you are, why do you keep posting stuff. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:52 am

*as we cut back to final stand we see all the lights go black and somehing appear on the titantron*

Unknown Voice
as a year has gone by i sit back and watch the fire happen i gain the fear of logical exceptions, but the inside of me believes that the truth inside will once come out and once again i will gain my throne and once again become a champion. as we go by in this world we explain the fear and darkness among us and once again rise up from the ashes and the shadows to show our immortal our true spirit.

*as the pitch black leaves the arena we see jeff hardy in the ring with a mic*

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Images10

Jeff Hardy
i am back and i am back to kick some ass like i said creatures of the night the enigma is back and with the full heart of i know how to wrestle and give the name of fear to those who cross my path. fans you have supported me over the years i have put my body on the line and everything else but creatures i am here to set the most highflying hardcore interface that you have never seen me do before i am here to show that even the gods among us can be beat i am back and i am better then ever warning to the entire locker room.  

*jeff hardy drops the mic and a crazy photo appears on the titantron and jeff hardy disappears out of the when the lights turn back on*

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Images11

Unknown Voice
Remember the voice of reason all among us shall fear the darkness

*soon after that another photo appear on the titantron*

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Images12

Last edited by Bang on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the centering for you. x)
Back to top Go down
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:07 am

justin sane wrote:
im joe and im takeing whats mine

Joe for world champion.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Stell Cage Match? Is this a new form of Metal Alloy? Steel combined with what exactly?
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:01 pm

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 LondonOnFire

There’s a spectacular, no magnificent, no spectificent pyrotechnics display that lights up the entire city of Miami with a wide array of colors and also lights a fire inside of the people packed into the Sun Life Stadium in record setting numbers. The explosions of this intricate fireworks show are nearly deafening, yet  they’re  being matchin volume and intensity by the XWL Universe who are cheering so loud that they may lose their voices before the first match even begins.

But how could they not be excited? This is Final Stand, the biggest show of the XWL calendar year and just being able to say that they were able to attend this monumental event, traveling from all over the world to be in this arena amongst fellow fans, is a dream come true for many of them. Yes, they’ve come out in droves and as the fireworks show comes to a sizzling end, the cameras do their usual sweep of the arena doing what they can to give the people watching at home a sense of what the atmosphere in his place is like.

The last five Final Stand pay per views have all had their legendary moments, and it’s almost impossible to guess what moments will happen tonight that will endure the test of time and be forever remembered. The only guarantee for tonight is that this show will be a classic that will make these people feel like they should have paid more to watch it all go down! Tonight, there’s plenty of bad-blood, animosity and malice to go around and the men and women who comprise the XWL roster will be out to settle some old scores, and for some, they’re going to be looking to walk out of here with championship gold.

Some of these battles have been in the works for months, others for weeks, but no matter how long an opponent may have been asking for the ass-kicking of a lifetime, one thing remains consistent in all of these battles: nobody wants to walk away as the loser. Nobody wants to be remembered for coming up short, or just outright choking, on the grandest stage of them all, and that’s the rub because somebody has to lose.

Winning won’t come easily, and for someone, it may very well come at a price. Just how far will these competitors be willing to go to emerge victorious? How much are they willing to sacrifice? What will they have left afterwards? These are the questions people have tuned in to see answered because everyone knows that at Final Stand everyone is operating at a higher level. They push themselves a little harder, endure a little more pain and take a little more risks all in the name of having their name called and their hand raised when all is said and done.

The camera eventually cuts to the three-man announce  team comprised of Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler and as Joey Styles watches somewhere with a scowl on his face, the three men prepare to  kick this show off.

-Jim Ross-
It’s that time of the year, ladies and gentleman! Welcome and thank you for joining us for the biggest show of the year and judging by all the noise these people are making, you know, you just know, that this Final Stand is going to be one for the ages!

-Michael Cole-
Even I’m in a good mood even though I’m going to be stuck out here with you to for the entire show. But hey, if that’s  what it takes to get some quality, unbiased announcing on this program then it’s a sacrifice that I’m more than willing to make.

-Jerry Lawler-
Trust me, Cole, we couldn’t be happier to have you out here, because if nothing else you will without fail keep us entertained. But luckily this night isn’t about you, it’s about the men and women on the XWL roster who are ready to put up the fight of their lives!

-Jim Ross-
And what better match to get that point across than Dolph Ziggler taking on Seth Rollins? 2014 hasn’t exactly been kind to either of these men and after some taking some verbal shots at each other, with Ziggler even go as far as to mock the way Rollins holds the camera during his segments, there’s no doubt that these men are going to tear into each other.

-Michael Cole-
The way I see it, Ziggler is doing Rollins a favor by even getting into the ring with him. Rollins doesn’t deserve to be at Final Stand. He’s a sell out! Ever since The Shield ended he’s gone soft and now he’s just trying to use Ziggler’s star power to keep himself relevant.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well, if he’s depending on Ziggler’s star power, then maybe Rollins is as desperate as you say he is because Ziggler hasn’t exactly been on a roll lately. Both of these men could use a big win at Final Stand to turn their career around and reach the level they both know they can.

-Jim Ross-
If there’s anyone who knows about reaching that top level, then it’s Trish Stratus. Stratus has helped paved the way for women in this industry and because of the way she has accomplished everything there is to possibly accomplish there’s no wonder why she’s considered a legend in this business.

-Michael Cole-
A legend who’s going out of her way to teach Madison Rayne a lesson she will never forget. There’s a reason why they called it the kick heard ‘round the world, and that’s because people were surprised to see Trish has plenty left in the tank.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well there are better ways to teach someone a lesson because all that kick did was piss Eagles off after Trish spent weeks pretending to be her friend. And I don’t know about you, but an angry Madison Eagles is pretty scary to me and Trish is going to have her work cut out for her tonight.

-Jim Ross-
But at least people are expecting an evenly-contested match between those two; meanwhile people are writing off Eric Young and Xavier Woods before the bell even rings. I’ll admit that their antics have been amusing, but they’re not going to win by making The Wyatts laugh.

-Michael Cole-
Young and Woods are nothing more than two jokes who are going to get eaten alive by The Wyatt Family. Just look at what they did to Jeff Hardy, a multiple time world champion in this company. Hopefully after this match those two clowns realize they’re  not cut out for this business and consider retirement.

-Jerry Lawler-
The Wyatts could very well beat them so badly that they are forced to call it quits, but I think Young and Woods want people like you and especially The Wyatts to underestimate them so that they can catch them off guard and walk away with the victory.

-Jim Ross-
We’ve definitely see how Goldberg has constantly underestimated and looked down on The Ryback, calling him nothing more than an imitation of the better thing and one has to wonder how that’s effecting Ryback mentally.

-Michael Cole-
He should have already known that he’s nothing compared to Goldberg who has accomplished things that Ryback never did. Goldberg had “The Streak” for crying out loud, all Ryback has to his name is a stupid catchphrase and a just as stupid stable.

-Jerry Lawler-
I’ll give you that, Goldberg definitely has the experience edge, but the question that has yet to be answered is if he’s the same man who ran rampant back then. Not only that but how will he fare without Paul Heyman there to cause trouble on his behalf?

-Jim Ross-
The same question could be asked of The Rock who was taken under Paul Heyman’s wing briefly which led to him crossing paths with Stone Cold. And not that these two storied rivals needed any help, but Rock associating himself with a man who was giving Stone Cold hell for months didn’t do him any favors.

-Michael Cole-
And just why in the world should it be any of Stone Cold’s business who The Rock joins forces with? That old bitter drunken redneck should have just stayed on his run-down ranch because at this point he’s just embarrassing himself.

-Jerry Lawler-
More like he’s been embarrassing The Rock and tonight he’s going to continue The Rock’s fall from grace with a stunner and kill any chances The Rock had of becoming champion in this company again any time soon.

-Jim Ross-
AJ Lee herself used to be a champion until it was all taken away from her in controversial fashion. It sounds impossible, but after that night she became even more unhinged and latched onto Sara Del Rey as a means of redeeming herself.

-Michael Cole-
You say latched on, I say she decided to get rid of Del Rey before she got too comfortable in this company. Del Rey likes to talk about all the cool things that she has done as if we’re supposed to care. This is XWL, and in that ring she hasn’t done diddly squat to be taken seriously.

-Jerry Lawler-
You may think that, and AJ apparently does too, but Del Rey’s  body of work speaks for herself and I think you’re both going to be in for a big surprise once that cage lowers. AJ should have just accepted what happened at Uprising and moved on.

-Jim Ross-
Well speaking of Uprising, when that spectacular pay ver view was all said and done, Shawn Michaels had to accept that Sheamus was next in line for his Intercontinental Championship. Last time Michaels defended the championship is was against Alex Shelley, but Sheamus is a completely different beast.

-Michael Cole-
You’re damn right he is. Sheamus is actually a champion that we can get behind. Shawn Michaels is just broken down old man and I will personally strip down this announce table if it means Sheamus will put him through it.

-Jerry Lawler-
I don’t know what it is with Sheamus and tables, but Shawn Michaels definitely needs to be weary of the Irishman’s tricks if he hopes to survive another pay per view with that belt in his possession.

-Jim Ross-
Well I hope you studied up on Kenny King’s tricks, Jerry because that young man has had it out for you for quite some time, and it looks like you’re going to have to don the old singlet to put him in his place.

-Michael Cole-
Oh please! You think this guy sitting next to me is going to keep up with someone as athletically gifted as Kenny King? I’ll be surprised if Lawler doesn’t run out of breath or hurt himself just walking down the ramp.

-Jerry Lawler-
Thanks for the words of encouragement, Cole, but don’t you worry about me. I may not be a spring chicken anymore, but I’m more than capable of beating him up and down and all around this arena and getting back on commentary.

-Jim Ross-
When it comes to pulling double duty you’re in good company, King, because three of the four men in the final match in the Quest for Gold would have competed earlier in the show, and if one of them ends up winning they will have certainly earned it.

-Michael Cole-
Meanwhile, Kurt Angle is the only one playing it smart. Petty rivalries and grudges can be settled on any show, but the chance to wrestle for a championship? That doesn’t come every day and trying to bite off more than they can chew will come back to bite the other three guys.

-Jerry Lawler-
I think the other three, Goldberg, Rollins and Woods, know what they’re getting themselves into. Angle may be the freshest one in the match, but when he’s dealing with three other opponents, he’s still going to have his work cut out for him.

-Jim Ross-
You want to talk about having your work cut out for you? Just look at how Randy Orton has been trying for months to take out John Cena only to come up short more often than not. It hasn’t been the first time these two have crossed paths but there’s something about Cena that makes Orton’s blood boil.

-Michael Cole-
You mean you haven’t figured it out? It’s how Cena pretends to be this goody two-shoes and just goes around brown-nosing everyone to try and be cool with the kids and ladies when he has no business being in the wrestling ring.

-Jerry Lawler-
Don’t be silly, Cole, Cena has shown time and time again that he’s more than capable of keeping up with everyone in that ring and has put on plenty of classics throughout his career in XWL.

-Jim Ross-
Each of the four men in the Money in the Bank Match have put on their fair share of classics in XWL, and tonight these former champions are looking to take a step closer to reliving their past glory.

-Michael Cole-
You’ve got two guys who think they’re the king of ladder matches in Edge and Shawn Michaels. Then you have CM Punk who’s been doing his same old shtick for years, but luckily Wade Barrett has come along to do it better than he does.

-Jerry Lawler-
Any of these men would give the World Champ a run for their money, and with a match like this being as unpredictable as it is, I wouldn’t be surprised to see any of them end up with the case.

-Jim Ross-
From four in the men’s ladder match to three in the women’s you would think it would be easier for AJ Lee, Brie Bella or Madison Eagles to win the match, but with one less body in the ring to distract them they’re going to be focused on each other even more making sneaking up that ladder a tad more difficult.

-Michael Cole-
Poor Alicia Fox couldn’t make it, what a tragedy it really is. But as they say in this business, the show must go on, and even without her I’m sure this diva’s match won’t fail to put me asleep.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well that’s you, I can promise that this match will have my full attention and if any of these lovely women get hurt I won’t hesitate to give them mouth to mouth to make sure they’re okay.

-Jim Ross-
Well I’m no medical expert, but I think it’s going take a lot more than CPR to bring Antonio Cesaro or Roman Reigns back to full strength after they beat the living daylights out of each other to become United States Champion.

-Michael Cole-
That no contact rule Stephanie McMahon put on them has no doubt been frustrating but I guess it wasn’t so bad when they got to let loose their frustrations on those poor saps in the gauntlet on this past Breakdown.

-Jerry Lawler-
That was truly a sight to behold and I can’t even begin to imagine what these two powerhouses will do to each other when the bell rings and they’re finally allowed to do to each other.

-Jim Ross-
On the completely opposite end of the spectrum, Paige has shown time and time again what she plans on doing to Layla in order to become Diva’s champion for the first time in her career, with this being the second time in her career she’s wrestling for the title at Final Stand.

-Michael Cole-
Last year she came up short, but with this new attitude I’m fully convinced that this will be Paige’s year. She finally got that Fox out of her life and now that she has nothing to distract her or hold her back she’s going to end Layla’s reign and make the diva’s title mean something again.

-Jerry Lawler-
It’s  not every day you see two Brits wrestling for the biggest prize in the division and if nothing else, these two former friends and partners are making their homeland proud.

-Jim Ross-
Then you have Chris Jericho and Triple H who were never friends, and when they wrestle in that Hell in a Cell Match we’re going to see firsthand that there’s absolutely no love lost between them.

-Michael Cole-
Chris Jericho left both members of DX for dead at Uprising, and they should have stayed gone so that Jericho could focus on becoming World Champion again, but as usual DX was too busy being selfish and they just had to come back and steal the spotlight from the more deserving wrestlers.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well DX is evergreen and it’s going to take a lot more than what Jericho did at Uprising to keep them down for the count. All he did was awaken a beast and he needs to be careful because Triple H is out to get revenge and avenge his friend, and in a match where the only rule is there is no rules, that sledgehammer can’t be too far away.

-Jim Ross-
Triple H’s equalizer is that trusty sledgehammer of his while Dean Ambrose’s is his lead pipe and one has to wonder just how effective of a referee Brad Maddox will be as he’s given the unenviable task of trying to get Ambrose and DiBiase to wrestle a good clean match.

-Michael Cole-
Why should Ted DiBiase have to wrestle a clean match, huh? The days of him being a squeaky-clean good guy is over, and you and all his ex-fans need to just accept that the old Ted is never coming back. Look at what being the bad guy got him, look at what not caring what people think took him: he’s main eventing Final Stand and did it all on his own unlike Ambrose.

-Jerry Lawler-
I don’t know what you mean by that, King. Nobody helped Ambrose win the World Heavyweight Championship. At Upsiring he was the better man, not Alberto Del Rio, and you trying to take that away from him is pretty sad.

-Jim Ross-
Ambrose’s track records with stables has haunted him, but whether you agree with his methods or not, he finally accomplished the thing he’s wanted more than anything else in XWL and his first challenge may be his toughest as he defends the belt against a man who is hungry to hold that title again.

-Michael Cole-
My main man Ted was robbed of having the legendary title reign we all know he’s capable of but thanks to some smart planning with the money in the bank briefcase he has given himself the golden opportunity to right some wrongs.

-Jerry Lawler-
He may have been better off catching Ambrose off guard with the briefcase as it now remains to be seen how giving one of the most dangerous men on the roster a heads up will pay off for him. If there’s one thing that’s been made clear is that these two respect each other in some weird, twisted way, and they both want to prove without a shadow of the doubt that they are the better man and most deserving of the World Championship.
-Jim Ross-
But folks, before we get to out blockbuster main event, we have to go through another match featuring two men who have been battling for months to prove that they are better than the other. Of course, I’m talking about the match between Brock Lesnar and Amazing Red.

-Michael Cole-
How nice of it has it been of Brock to let Amazing Red hang around this long? Now at Final Stand he can finally take things up a notch and prove what he and Paul Heyman have been saying all along: Amazing Red is a second-rate superstar.

-Jerry Lawler-
You say Lesnar has been letting Amazing Red hang around, I say Red has been giving Lesnar a run for his money. Red is tougher than he looks and with Don West back in his corner, I don’t think anything is impossible for him… not even pinning Brock Lesnar.

-Jim Ross-
Folks, this rivalry between Amazing Red and Brock Lesnar has been one for the ages and it all comes to an end tonight…

After the video package ends, it is replaced by a familiar image on the screen that remains up for a couple of seconds.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 VFcqfF3

When the Paparazzi Productions logo fades off the screen the next thing seen is Alex Shelley rhythmically tapping the steering wheel of a car while Jeremy Borash sits in the passenger seat and holds up the camera to record the festivities.

-Jeremy Borash-
Why do we always have to wait forever in this car, Alex? There’s so much room outside for us to stretch our legs and…

-Alex Shelley-
You can’t be serious, JB, there’s space outside.

-Jeremy Borash-
That’s exactly my point, Alex! It’s space where we…

-Alex Shelley-
I’ll tell you what it is: it’s space where we’ll be out in the open and have our cover blown and then we would have been out here for no reason.

-Jeremy Borash-
You mean like how you blew your match against Chris Hero on Breakdown last week?

-Alex Shelley-
What was that?

-Jeremy Borash-
Oh, nothing…

-Alex Shelley-
Good, cause I’ll have you know that I had a very sound reason for losing that match.

-Jeremy Borash-
You di—wait, why did you ask me what I said if you heard it?

-Alex Shelley-
This isn’t an interview; I don’t need to answer your questions.

-Jeremy Borash-
Fair enough…I guess. Does that mean you won’t tell me that sound reason why you lost?

-Alex Shelley-
I’m very glad you asked me that, JB, because you were that sound reason.

-Jeremy Borash-
Me?! But I was nowhere near the ring!

-Alex Shelley-
Precisely my point. You were out of my line of vision and after everything we discussed about Daniel Bryan being mad that you exposed his hate for Canadians—

-Jeremy Borash-
But that wasn’t me!

-Alex Shelley-
But he thinks it was and I was convinced that he was going to come after you last week. And as I’m sure you realize Chris Hero is a very dangerous man and splitting my attention between you and him didn’t do me any favors.

-Jeremy Borash-
You said yourself that Bryan would at least wait until after Final Stand.

-Alex Shelley-
I thought so too, but the more I did think about it I realized that a man like Daniel Bryan can be a little unpredictable. Just look at the way he kneed Chris after their match at Uprising, he can snap at the drop of a hat.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well it’s a good thing he wasn’t in the arena then or I would have been in some deep trouble.

-Alex Shelley-
Yeah, luckily for you we happened to be in a place that began with the same letter as Canada, which was more than enough to keep him away.

-Jeremy Borash-
That’s a good point th—wait a second, Alex we were in Kentucky.

-Alex Shelley-
You don’t think I know my states, JB? I’ll have you know that I was only half-alseep during my geography classes.

-Jeremy Borash-
No, I mean Kentucky doesn’t start with the same letter as Canada, so I don’t understand…

-Alex Shelley-
Don’t you get it, JB? It’s not about what we understand, it’s about what Daniel Bryan does. For all we know, in that twisted brain of his, up is orange and the sky is not the limit.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well I see you’ve got it all figured out.

-Alex Shelley-
That’s not much of an apology but I guess that will do for now.

-Jeremy Borash-
Apology? For what?!

-Alex Shelley-
For that snide comment you made about my loss. You think it’s easy, JB, getting in that ring and wrestling in front of thousands of people against a guy who wants to break you into little tiny bite-sized pieces of human flesh to find to feed to the buzzards?

-Jeremy Borash-
No, I don’t think it’s easy at all.

-Alex Shelley-
It’s just that, two weeks ago I was in the ring against that dastardly Brit, Wade Barrett, when I specially requested personal time with Paige, and then they just go and throw me in the ring with the likes of Chris Hero? There’s just so many elbows a man can take. Tell me, JB, how can one body part be so dangerous?

-Jeremy Borash-
I guess it has something to do with the pointiness of it and the location of the arm between the ..

-Alex Shelley-
I don’t know what I’ll do if I end up wrestling against The Rock. It’s like the spirit bomb of wrestling moves.

-Jeremy Borash-
The what?

-Alex Shelley-
He just channels all the people’s energy and drops it onto your chest. I don’t know how he hasn’t killed a man with it yet.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well for what it’s worth, and if it’ll make you feel a little better, I am sorry for my comment.

-Alex Shelley-
Thank you, JB, you’re a lot better man than the other interviewers give you credit for.

-Jeremy Borash-
What did they say?

-Alex Shelley-
Sorry, bud, that’s classified information. I can’t betray my inside source like that.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well, can you at least tell me what we’ve been doing out here in this parking lot for the past half-hour? I’m getting a little restless just sitting in here.

-Alex Shelley-
We’re staking out the subject for our next video.

-Jeremy Borash-
Oh, are we the welcoming committee?

-Alex Shelley-
I wouldn’t put it in those exact terms; I doubt we’ll be welcomed.

-Jeremy Borash-
We’re sneaking around again?

-Alex Shelley-
Easy there, JB, I like you, but just as a friend. If there hair is too much for you I can go put a hat on or something.

-Jeremy Borash-
You know what I meant, Alex.

-Alex Shelley-
You can call it sneaking, but espionage hits the ear so much better.

-Jeremy Borash-
We got caught the last time we did something like this, shouldn’t we have learned a lesson from our last encounter with Wade?

-Alex Shelley-
If there was anyone who learned anything from that it was Wade Barrett and I doubt he’ll be trying to mess with us anytime soon. Besides, this is your chance to reveal yourself after your mishaps. Between your laughter breaking our cover and losing my interview questions last week, you haven’t exactly been pulling your weight. You’re lucky that you’re one of the best I’ve ever seen at holding a handheld camera because otherwise you’d be out of a job. And I can see it in your eyes, JB, you’ve reached your breaking point; you’re at your wit’s end: if one more person uses your tie to wipe sweat off of them in the middle of an interview you’re just going to pack your bags and leave on the spot. We both know that an interviewers tie is right up there with the microphone as the most essential piece of equipment and to have it treated that was is beyond disrespectful and you being so much weaker and frailer than the wrestlers means you can’t defend yourself and that, my friend, that eats you up inside. It’s the reason why you can’t sleep at night, why you don’t laugh as much as you used to and why you’ve been spending more time in the gym than Dolph Ziggler spends at the hair salon. You can’t go back to that life; this is all you have now.

JB makes as sound as he goes to at least try to respond to that but Shelley raises his fingers to his lips as the sound of a vehicle’s engine is faintly heard off in the distance. Shelley lowers himself in the seat and peeks out the window to survey the scene. The vehicle gets closer then pulls to a stop with the engine cut off moments after. JB slightly raises the camera to catch a glimpse of the outside and then he takes in a sharp breath through his teeth when he sees The West Side Army decals plastered on the side of the bus.

-Jeremy Borash-
We’re spying on The West Side Army, Alex? Is this goes south like the Barrett adventure did we’ll be outnumbered!

-Alex Shelley-
Someone is paying good money is have these guys on footage and Paparazzi Productions never lets a paying customer down. Now keep quiet, keep low, and follow me.

Shelley slips out of the driver’s side door, while JB follows suit and exits through the passenger side. The two men hunker down by the rear of the car and watch as The West Side Army tour bus’ doors open to let out the driver who makes a mad dash to the arena doors holding his groin.  

-Alex Shelley-
Praise be to weak bladders; now’s our chance, JB! Move, move!

Shelley and JB scurry over to the bus when they get near the doors, Shelley starts nudging JB up the stairs. JB walks up two steps before realizing that Shelley has no intentions of following him inside. The two get into a heated whisper-argument.  

-Jeremy Borash-
Alex, what are you going? Get in here!

-Alex Shelley-
I would love to, but I think it’s best we split up so that we can work more efficiently.

-Jeremy Borash-
And what are you gonna do out here while I’m in there risking my tail?

-Alex Shelley-
I’m going to keep watch, out course.

-Jeremy Borash-
But they’re already all in here.

-Alex Shelley-
Come on, JB, I can already hear West speaking! Stop arguing semantics and get him on tape!

JB takes a deep breath before turning to crawl up the stairs and then when he’s in the aisle he quickly ducks between two seats, drops to the ground and starts recording the feet of Don West who’s currently walking back and forth up the aisle as the members of The West Side Army gather at the back of the bus to speak one last time before they head off to fight their respective battles.

-Don West-
We’re not even inside the arena; we’re nowhere near the ring or the fans but you can feel the electricity in the air all the way from out here! This is what the big stage feels like; this with what the bright lights feel like; this is what Final Stand feels like, baby! And I know there have been a bunch of times over the months where it felt like we’d never get here but we made it! Sara, Red, Ryback this is your first time competing at this event and Dean, this is your first time main eventing it, and for accomplishing that alone you all deserve a pat on the back! All of your hard work got you here and you better believe that everybody who spent their hard-earned money to watch this event is depending on you four to raise the bar and put on classics.

These people know that there’s no such thing as a bad West Side Army match. Mailing it in? Not bringing your A-game? Taking it easy on your opponents? Those concepts don’t even make sense to you! When you get into the ring you start on the second gear and only pick it from there. You lay it all on the line between those ropes and these people appreciate your efforts, which is why they’re 100% on your side. I’m willing to bet that if it was only you four competing tonight nobody would even blink an eye! But hey, I guess sharing the night with those other guys works out in your favor because now the other matches can bore the people to tears and when you guys come out to save the show the people will love you even more!

Just getting to Final Stand, when so many others are wishing they could be in your position and wearing your shoes, is an accomplishment in and of itself. But, this is only the beginning, guys. We can’t afford to slow down and rest on our laurels quite yet. There’s still work that needs to be done, grudges that need to be settled and people that need to be put in their places. Final Stand is where legends are born. This is the show that makes or breaks careers and if people remember nothing else about you or what you did in this company, they’ll remember what you did, or failed to do, at the biggest show of the year. After all the talking, all the fighting, all the hell we’ve been through, all eyes are on us to see if we can deliver on our promises to avenge the wrongs that have been done to us.

Sara, it’s no mystery that you and AJ Lee haven’t quite seen eye to eye and I’m not just talking about your height differences! She has been desperately trying to get under your skin, to drive you as insane as she is, to make you hate her with every fiber of your being. But what poor AJ can’t understand is that you don’t hate her because hating her would require more energy than you’re willing to invest in somebody like that. It’s what she stands for that you rubs you the wrong way. The fact that someone like her… somebody who was able to become champion multiple times in this company when the most impressive thing she can do is skip without tripping and falling on her face makes you sick. At Uprising the point should have been made that there’s a new breed of women wrestlers on the horizon. Women who are every bit as dangerous as the men in that ring… women like Kharma… women like The Queen of Wrestling.

At Uprising you shamed AJ Lee and made her feel lucky to get out of that ring alive when you could have easily snapped her into pieces as though she were nothing more than a twig. Tonight, you’re going to finish what you started, Sara, and if XWL didn’t get the message before, they’re going to hear it loud and clear when the dust settles and the sight before their eyes is that of the bloody, mangled, disfigured carcass of AJ just lying there after getting beat to within an inch of her life and that would be just you getting warmed up. AJ Lee will be the beginning, and the Diva’s championship will be the end even if you’re the last woman standing after completing your rampage through the division. Sara, a couple of months ago you weren’t even on XWL’s radar, but you stuck in through and here at Final Stand you’re going to be living proof that hard work does pay off.

And when it comes working hard, who has busted their backside more than you, Ryback? From day one the most physically imposing man on this roster was taken for granted by this company. They treated you like you were nothing more than second rate, an afterthought, a man you they could feed to their top stars when it was you that needed to be fed. You had all the potential in the world, but they wouldn’t give you a chance to let you reach the top of the mountain like you knew that you could because they wrote you off as nothing more than a Goldberg wannabe. Sure, there was a time when Goldberg was a force to be reckoned with, a man who was feared for the way he was able to physically dominate anyone and everyone who crossed paths with him. But that was back then, back before the likes of Ryback walked the earth looking to feed on the weak.

I’ve said it before  and I’ll say it again: this match is in no way, shape or form about passing the torch… it’s about you taking the torch and showing once and for all that Goldberg is not a threat to anyone, much less to you. The only reason why he’s made it this far and this long in XWL is because he had Paul Heyman in his corner, whispering sweet nothings  in his ear about how he still had enough left in the tank to make a big push to recapture his former glory in this business. But Heyman was only using him and now that Goldberg has been abandoned he’s going to be exposed and after Final Stand he will be too broken to carry on with his career. It’s what has to be done if your career is to continue, Ryback, and I know you’re going to do whatever it takes to put this whole thing to rest and put the final nail in Goldberg’s coffin.

But then again, who am I to talk about putting rivalries to rest when Paul Heyman and I have been at each other’s throats for months now? Paul has absolutely hated me for the way that I’ve  been able to do what he hasn’t with his clients in XWL: bring them success. I ‘ve worked with Amazing Red to help him build up a career he’s been forced to start from scratch and slowly but surely he was building up a resume, gathering some accomplishments and stacking up the victories all while being the most exciting man to get into an XWL ring for a long, long time. Because of that, Paul and to go and sick his big guns, he had to go grab Brock Lesnar and sick him on us thinking this would be an open and shut fight, but little did he know that the “Amazing” in Amazing freakin’ Red was more than a nickname, it was a way of life; it was just who he was and Red, you surviving for as long as you have against a an like Brock Lesnar has been nothing short of Amazing.

But tonight needs to be about more than surviving against Lesnar, you need to bring the fight Lesnar and hit him until he gets up. All he has on you is strength but it’s going to be hard to use it if he’s too slow to catch you. This isn’t the NCAA, this isn’t the WWE, this isn’t the UFC, all that Brock has done in the past means nothing in XWL and here at Final Stand you’re gonna cause him another setback that keeps his career spiraling downward. Red, there are thousands of people packed into the arena tonight and they’re all dying to see you knock Lesnar silly and destroy him in the ring. The Heyman Crew is gone; he has no friends, he has no backup, he has no one to turn to when the going gets rough and I have every bit of faith that you will take advantage of all of that and beat Lesnar in the middle of the ring and bring some truth to the old cliché that sometimes it truly is more about the size of the fight in the dog.

And who has been in more fights than you, Dean? Who had suffered and given more debilitating injuries? Who has shed more blood and who has been told more that they didn’t have what it took to make something of yourself in this company? You were always looked down you’re your flaws your always attacked, you were always the brunt of everyone’s jokes because back then they were too blinded by their hatred to see what you were truly capable of. They’d always laugh at how you’d bounce from one stable to the next, failing to realize that you were onto something and it wasn’t until you finally struck gold that it finally dawned on them what you knew all along. Take a look at you know, you’re at the top of the mountain, you’re headlining the biggest show of the year and there’s not a damn person who can take that away from you. Everyone who took shots at you before, everyone who doubted you, everyone you told you that you’d never amount to anything are all wishing they could switch places with you… even if it means getting into the ring with Ted DiBiase.

DiBiase has sold his soul for a chance to become champion and all the people who he turned his back on are looking towards you to save them. But you don’t need to win for them, hell, you don’t even need to win for me. You need to win for yourself because if you come out short then all the naysayers are going to come out of the woodworks and before you know it you’ll be called a fluke and one-hit wonder that couldn’t get the job done when it mattered the most. So for your sake, Dean, I hope you’re as calm as you look, because in a match like this you’re going to need to keep your cool under pressure and especially when you have some rat-faced buffoon like Brad Maddox with the fate of your legacy in his hands. I doubt you’ll have to worry about him, though, because I think he knows what will happen to him if he screws up.

But as far as The West Side Army is concerned, we can’t afford any screw ups. Forget the trifecta, forget the hat trick, we’re looking at 4 and 0 tonight and we’ll ride that momentum for the rest of the year. And I know I said a lot, you let me simplify it for you guys: AJ Lee? Creamed. Goldberg? Creamed! Ted DiBiase? Creamed! Brock Lesnar? CREAMED!! Now let’s go out there and have some fun.

The members of the West Side Army can be heard rising to their feet and one by one they get off the bus. JB can be heard taking a deep breath before working his way out from under the seats. He wipes the dirt off his suit and stretches out his legs then turns and finds himself face to face with the bus driver!

-Da Driver-
The hell are you doing?

-Jeremy Borash-
Oh! Well, um…hi, I’m Alex Shelley with XWL.

-Da Driver-
What were you doing under the seats!

-Jeremy Borash-
I, um, was here waiting for you… but then I dropped one of my contact lenses and you know how much of a pain those can be to find.

-Da Driver-
Is that so?

-Jeremy Borash-
Well since you’re here, I was hoping I could ask you a couple of questions.

-Da Driver-
About what?

-Jeremy Borash-
Well, I’m doing a piece on the drivers here in XWL because without you guys no one would ever get to a show.

-Da Driver-
Yeah right, you don’t look like an interviewer I’ve ever seen! Just get out of here and don’t let me catch you in this bus again!

-Jeremy Borash-
Th-thank you.

JB quickly gets off the bus and to find Shelley outside of the bus on his phone.

-Jeremy Borash-
Alex! You were supposed to be keeping watch!

-Alex Shelley-
I was but then I got a text and everything just kind of snowballed and before I knew it I was playing flappy bird and…

-Jeremy Borash-
And you let me caught! How could you—

As JB starts giving Shelley an earful, he switches off the camera and what he says there in that parking lot will forever remain a mystery.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:18 pm

That fuggin' fantastic opening, all dat commentary, dat hype, well done sir.
Back to top Go down
Zap
New Talent
Zap

PostSubject: Christian's Final Stand Promo   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:28 pm

*A Promo plays on the titantron, hyping Christian's career throughout the various companies he has worked for.*

*The crowd is silent as the promo switches off, leaving the arena in darkness and silence. All eyes fall on the titantron as Christian's titantron pops up and his theme booms through the speakers.*

*Christian wanders out of the curtain to the cheers of the crowd, looking around the arena with his famous Peep Search, before continuing down the ramp. Michael Cole, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler comment on how Christian had recently returned to XWL, and had made a huge impact.*

[Christian]

I can't say how proud I am right now, Final Stand VI, the showcase of the immortals, and Captain Charisma is here. He may not have a match however, but at least I get to entertain you peeps for a minute or two.

*Christian smiles as the crowd chants his name.*

Now, you saw the brilliant promo that the guys in the back threw together for me to celebrate my return, and it warms my heart to know that people have missed good 'ol Captain Christian. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm out here, when you could be watched some really good matches.
Well, I'm here to tell you about my plans. For the time being, I'm working my way up the ladder, placing my hand on a rung and pulling myself up for every win I have, and stepping down for every defeat I have.
I have set my eyes on the World Heavyweight Championship, which will be taken out of this building by Dean Ambrose or Ted Dibiase Jr. here tonight, now I'm not saying who I'm rooting for, but both men need to know something.

Captain Charisma is here to stay, and he's got his eye on your gold.

*Christian smiles and does the Peep search as his music kicks in again, before leaving the ring to the applause and chants from the crowd.*
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 pm

With the Final Stand theme song blasting all throughout the arena and the fans all on their feet, the big screen lights up with the image of Jerry Lawler throwing some practice punches before his big match tonight with Kenny King. The fans show their love and appreciation for the legend, chanting his name loud and proud, "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!" Lawler goes to turn around but runs into none other than Mr. Kennedy. The pop from the crowd is as loud as it can be, as Kennedy flashes a smile, grabbing the hand of Jerry. 

Mr. Kennedy
Tonight's the big night, huh? How are you feeling? 

They release their grasps on each others hands and Jerry lets out a faint laugh.

Jerry Lawler
 It sure is-- I'm feeling pretty good actually. I feel like a 25 year old trapped in a . . . Let's just say older mans body, ha ha. 

The two share a quick laugh, Kennedy patting Jerry on the back.

Mr. Kennedy
Well, I just wanted to wish you good luck, I'll be pulling for you--

???
WOO, WOO, WOO!

Both Kennedy and Lawler turn their heads to see Zack Ryder walking up to them, dressed up in his usual shindig. 

Zack Ryder
Bro, I just wanted to come wish you good luck against Kenny King tonight! Take it from me, he's not so hard to beat!

Mr. Kennedy rolls his eyes, putting his hands on his hips. 

Mr. Kennedy
Not so hard to beat, eh? If I do recall correctly, he was putting a hurting on you until a certain someone caused a distraction.

Zack Ryder
The fact is that I won the match, bro. Fair and square!

Mr. Kennedy
Ah, yeah, what is that your . . . First win, right? And I'm not your bro.

Ryder and Kennedy both take a step towards one another, their eyes locked into battle. Jerry, who's in between the two, pushes them apart and shakes his head.

Jerry Lawler
Hey, HEY! Break it up, you two! 

Zack Ryder
If you've got something to say, bro, just say it! I'm right here!

Mr. Kennedy
Okay . . . I think that you're annoying . . . I think that you're a HILARIOUS joke . . . And I'm not . . . Your bro!

Once again the two step forward and lock horns, Lawler breaking it up again. 

Jerry Lawler
Alright, ALRIGHT! Jeez, I've got a match to get to, you two . . . Try not to kill each other!

Jerry once again shakes his head before walking off screen, Ryder and Kennedy resuming their stare down.

---

The cameras move back into the arena where Michael Cole and J.R. are sat talking about the upcoming contest between Kenny King and Jerry 'The King' Lawler. 

Michael Cole
And up next folks, a match that certainly has some high stakes involved. It's going to be Kenny King, the former United States champion, taking on our very own broadcast partner, Jerry Lawler, with Kenny King's career on the line!

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 XTzXAI7

J.R.
It all started months and months ago when Kenny King went on a rampage, attacking countless backstage workers and superstars, some of who, were Jerry's friends. 

Michael Cole
It's about revenge, it's about pride, and it's about one mans livelihood being on the line!

As Michael Cole finishes up, a video package begins to play on the big screen highlighting everything that has happened between Kenny King and Jerry Lawler in the past few months. Kenny going on his rampage, Jerry costing Kenny a few matches, Kenny's assault on Lawler and Stephanie McMahon almost firing the former United States champion, then making this match at Final Stand. The video comes to a close and there's a few moments of silence before Kenny's theme music blasts over the PA system.

King emerges from the back, pausing once he's dead center on the stage. He takes a deep breath, looking around at the all of the booing fans. He's here, at Final Stand, a place he thought he'd never see. He's dawning a serious look, his eyes now locked onto the ring. He begins his long journey down the ramp, passing by countless hateful fans. Once he's reached the ring, he hops up onto the apron and ducks between the top and middle rope, taking a lap once he's inside. He doesn't bother jumping up onto any of the turnbuckles or taunting the fans, he's dead set and focused on punishing his rival tonight, Jerry Lawler.

Once Jerry's theme song begins to play over the speakers, the mood in the arena changes immediately, a huge pop for the hall of famer. Kenny watches as Lawler walks out onto the grandest stage of them all, his signature crown in his hands. The King takes his time walking down the ramp, greeting many of the fans on his way to the ring. He stops just before making it to the steel steps, holding his crown proudly up into the air. But before he can bring it down, he's slammed right into the cold, unforgiving steel of the steps, Kenny attacking him from behind. Kenny lifts Jerry up by his hair and slams him once more into the steps, Lawler grabbing his arm in agony. A relentless barrage of kicks are rained down onto The King, Kenny not letting up. Finally Jerry is lifted up and thrown into the ring, the referee calling for the match to officially start.

DING, DING, DING!

More kicks greet Lawler as he tries to defend himself, but to no avail. Kenny climbs on top of The King and begins to unleash a flurry of lefts and rights, all of them connecting with Jerry's face and head. The ref pulls Kenny off of his foe and tells him to cool it or he's done for. Kenny doesn't listen, lifting Jerry to his feet and charging him into a corner, thrusting his shoulder into Lawler's stomach time and time again. The referee begins his count, 1, 2, 3-- Kenny lets Jerry out, backing up but quickly returning again to work on the stomach. But Lawler is waiting for him, and sends a quick jab right into Kenny's jaw. This staggers Kenny, but he's quick to retaliate, sending a fist of his own to Jerry's jaw. Again, Kenny thrusts his shoulders into Lawler's stomach, the pain visible in his face. Another count by the ref, 1, 2, 3, 4-- Kenny goes as far as he can before ripping Jerry out of the corner and throwing him down onto the mat, covering him in the first pin of the match. 1 . . . 2-- no, Kenny gets an early two count. The fans cheer for Jerry's resiliency, Kenny not so amused. He decides to work on the injured arm of The King, locking in a tight armbar, wrenching as hard as he possibly can. Jerry screams out in pain, attempting to escape but it's no use, Kenny's got a tight hold on him. The referee asks him if he wants to give up, but that'll be the day, as Lawler inches closer and closer to the bottom rope. Kenny twists the arm of The King, trying to end this one quickly, but it is not to be as Jerry grabs a hold on the bottom rope, the ref telling Kenny to break the hold. The former United States champion angrily complies, rolling out of the armbar and wiping the sweat from his forehead. He sends a few kicks Lawler's way before bringing him to his feet, dragging him by the arm over to a corner. Once there, Kenny focuses again on the arm, slamming it into the turnbuckle, wrenching it around the top rope. Lawler tries to fight out of the corner that he's trapped in, pushing Kenny off of him with another right hook, but Kenny quickly and viciously returns to the arm, driving his elbow into it three times. He then removes The King from the corner and puts his arm behind his back, lifting him up and slamming him down onto it. The fans gasp as Kenny goes for his second cover of the night. 1 . . . 2 . .-- no, Lawler finds the will to carry on, Kenny with a look of disdain.

Kenny decides to change things up a little bit, locking in a crossface. There's a small pop from the fans as Kenny pulls back as far as he can, rocking his head up and down. Jerry's arm in caught between Kenny's legs, his head bending back in a way that it's just not meant to. The King attempts to crawl to the ropes, but Kenny makes sure that that won't happen, releasing his hold only for a moment to drag Jerry to the center of the ring. He resumes his crossface and the fans boo, Kenny wanting so badly to end this match. The referee is right in front of him, asking Lawler is he wants to end this thing or not, Jerry doesn't respond. The ref asks again, still no response. He lifts up The King's free hand and lets it fall down to the mat, calling out, "1!" He does it again, and once more Jerry's hand falls to the mat, "2!" He goes for the third and final trial, but this time, The King stops his hand from smacking the mat, battling back. Kenny is in shock, but still remains with his hold locked in tight. Jerry rises up, freeing his arm from in between Kenny's legs, then prying Kenny's arms from around his neck. A back elbow connects with Kenny's stomach, another one, another one, the last one knocks Kenny back into the ropes, the fans on their feet. Lawler goes to turn around, but is met with a massive heel kick that floors him once again. Disappointment is in the air as Kenny goes for another cover. 1 . . . 2 . . .-- NO! Kenny can't believe it, he turns to the ref with his mouth wide open and asks if that was a three. The referee tells him the bad news and he slams his fists down onto the mat, turning his head so that he's staring at the downed Lawler. He laughs as he picks Jerry up and grabs him by the cheeks, mocking him and spitting in his face. Jerry takes exception to this, and kicks Kenny in the gut, ducking him down between his legs, lifting him up, and sending him crashing down with a HUGE piledriver. The audience goes nuts as The King throws his arm over Kenny for his first cover of the night. 1 . . . 2 . . .-- NO! Kenny rolls over and Jerry is astonished, breathing heavily and shaking his head. But at least now he has time to catch his breath, standing up and leaning on the ropes. He rubs his arm, a bruise already forming where Kenny had centered his attack. Jerry moves over the Kenny and flips him onto his back, mounting him and raining down some punches of his own. Shot after shot connects with Kenny's skull as the referee tries to pull Lawler off, but it's no use, Jerry's seeing red. 1, 2, 3-- Finally The King gets up, shooting his arm up into the air, the fans responding with a chant of, "You still got it! clap-clap-clapclapclap!" "I never lost it!" Jerry shouts as he goes to lift Kenny up, but The Natural is lying in wait, flooring Lawler with a nasty enziguri. There's a quick cover by Kenny, 1 . . . 2 . . .-- NO! This can't be, Kenny kicks his legs up into the air, grabbing his head and shaking it. He tires for another cover, 1 . . . 2-- no! Kenny's had enough, he's going to end things once and for all. He wipes the sweat from his upper lip, stalking The King, waiting for him to get up. Once he does, Kenny throws him over his shoulders, setting him up for The Royal Flush. This is going to be it, there's no way that Lawler can kick out of this one. Kenny twists around and nods his head, about to drop the legend when he begins to squirm, dropping down behind Kenny and blasting him with some mean punches. The fans gasp at each punch that hits Kenny, one-two-three-four-five-six-- he stops just as he is about to hit the seventh one, taking a deep breath then jumping up into the air, blasting Kenny with a mean dropkick! The roof explodes off the place as Jerry shakes his head, crawling into the cover. 1 . . . 2 . . .-- NO! Kenny manages to get his shoulder up off the mat to the disappointment of the fans. But Lawler's not through just yet. He drags Kenny by the arm over near the corner, laying him out flat on his back. He then turns to the turnbuckle, pointing to the top rope. The audience cheers as they know what's coming next, the fist drop! Jerry slowly, but with everything he has left, climbs the turnbuckle, balling up his fist once he's on the top rope. He once again takes a deep breath before taking his leap of faith, His fist aiming right for Kenny's head. But The Natural has the wherewithal to see it coming and moves out of the way, Jerry slamming into his injured arm. Lawler grabs his arm in sheer pain, turning right into a Royal Flush by Kenny King! The mood in Miami changes quickly as Kenny crawls into the cover. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3! The referee slams his hand down onto the mat and calls for the bell, signaling the end of this match. Kenny just lays on his back for a few moments, staring up at the ceiling. The fans are booing as loud as they can, but it's toned out by Kenny's theme music hitting the speakers. Suddenly Kenny begins to laugh, the biggest smile on his face. He gets to his feet and lets the referee take his arm, shooting it up into the air.

Ring Announcer
Here's your winner . . . Kenny . . . KING!!!

Kenny drops down to his knees and nods his head, still laughing as he stares down at Jerry Lawler. "I told you! I told you!" He shouts before rolling underneath the bottom rope, pausing on the outside to get one last look at The King. "I'm the man, I'm the best, I'm the KING!" Kenny gesticulates his arms outward, taking it all in. He turns around and begins his walk to the back, Lawler now beginning to stir around. Once he's made it to the stage, he turns back and raises his arms one last time, his smirk traveling down and smacking Jerry in the face, who's now being helped up by the referee. Kenny takes his leave from the grandest stage of them all, his career still very much alive.

(Sorry that it's not super long, I'm not so good at match write ups, but this is probably the best job I've ever done. Had fun with it anyhow, kthnxbye.)
Back to top Go down
Zap
New Talent
Zap

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS0U-5zorO4

*The theme of James Storm booms through the PA System, causing the fans to go wild as he walks out of the curtain. He takes a swig from his bottle and raises it into the air, before handing it to the nearest fan to him and rolls into the ring.*

James Storm: Ladies and Gentlemen of the XWL Universe!
The Cowboy James Storm has entered the building!
I'm glad to be here, seems like this place has the best talent in the world, and I believe it's time that the Cowboy bolstered the ranks!

Making my on-screen debut here at Final Stand VI, what a brilliant feeling this is, standing in front of all of you, entertaining you all! I can't wait to be wrestling in front of you all, as is my job.
To all of those who threaten my path to the gold....

Well, I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

*Storm drops the mic and leaves the ring, heading backstage to the roars of appreciation from the crowd.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 UPY8DE7

-Jim Ross-
It’s over! The match is over! Somehow, someway she managed to escape the cage and now it’s time for the celebration to begin!

-Michael Cole-
Man am I glad this one is over. It was hard for me to watch some of the things that happened in there. I can only imagine how tough it was for you two geezers.

-Jerry Lawler-
And right up until the bitter end her opponent kept fighting; she definitely has nothing to be ashamed of after everything she put herself through.

-Jim Ross-
Losing at Final Stand has to be a tough pill to swallow, but there’s no doubt that despite how they may feel about her, the fans have to appreciate what they saw.

-Michael Cole-
Well it’s not every day you see diva’s compete inside of a structure as dangerous as a steel cage so at least she has that going for her.

-Jerry Lawler-
Aw man, I can’t wait to see what the fallout from this match will be. After everything that these two women have said and done to each other of the months this match definitely delivered.

AJ sinks down to her knees in exhaustion on the outside of the cage and her theme blares through the speakers both making her victory official and drowning out the boos of the audience who are making it clear that this wasn’t the outcome they were hoping to see. Inside the ring Del Rey is irate, banging on the cage walls and screaming at AJ to get back into the ring so they can go again. In response, AJ merely cracks a smile with a tilt of her head before forcing herself to get back to her feet.

She watches with that same smile on her face as Don West rushes down the ramp and over to the ringside area where he starts barking at an official to open up the door. While that’s all going on AJ has already skipped her way up the stage and from there she watches as Del Rey finally steps out of the cage and glares at the barely mentally stable diva as Final Stand rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:50 am

XWL cuts backstage, where Roman Reigns is standing in front of a wall, behind him you can see many different things draped over hooks

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 IkugDiD

[Roman Reigns]
When the Warriors of old would defeat their enemies they would take a piece from their fallen prey as a trophy. A prize from their victim and every man that they slay they would collect to show every single person they have defeated. Ever since I have returned to this company, I have been taking every person that stands in my way out, not a single one that has stood before me has offered me a true challenge and with every fallen opponent I have taken my prize, my trophy and as you can see behind me I have accumulated quite the vast collection.

[Roman Reigns]
Jack Swagger

The camera starts panning behind Reigns and shows the “Don't Tread on Me” flag that Roman Reigns took from Swagger after his first match back in XWL.

[Roman Reigns]
Tyler Breeze

Camera shows Tyler Breeze's stupid fur coat, it's ripped and torn and hung on a hook.

[Roman Reigns]
“The Viper” Randy Orton

The camera shows one of Randy Orton's T Shirts on a hook, with the sharp point pierced through the fabric

[Roman Reigns]
Prince Devitt

The camera shows Devitt's leather jacket, with the majority of lights no longer working and others have become very faded.

[Roman Reigns]
The list goes on, the trophies continue but tonight I take on my biggest challenge when I face arguably the pound for pound strongest athlete in this company: Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship.

The camera pans over and shows an empty space, where Reigns intends on placing his next trophy that he intends to take from Antonio Cesaro

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 G2WEaWS

[Roman Reigns]
Cesaro may be strong, Cesaro may have ability but tonight Cesaro finds out just exactly why I am the most feared man in this industry. He may have a new cheering section but let's see just how loud little Zeb can cheer when I rip his vocal chords out with my bare hands and let's see just how loudly he cheers when I break his “Real American” in half in the blink of an eye. When that moment comes and Cesaro lies on the canvas a broken and battered man and Zeb looks on in disappointment, I will take my greatest prize yet. When I beat arguably the best Champion in recent times, I will take the United States Championship into my possession.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 VYIyxrO

[Roman Reigns]
They say seeing is believing. Well tonight you will see me rip apart Antonio Cesaro piece by piece and become the new United States Champion.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 SJDx31V

[Roman Reigns]
Believe that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:16 am

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 LxqVKiw

Winner: Madison Eagles via Hellbound

As Eagles rises to her feet after arguably the greatest performance of her career, the appreciation from the XWL Universe is obvious as a deafening ovation can be heard.  As her arm is raised in victory, her face wretched with exhaustion and fatigue, there is clear satisfaction upon her face after finally silencing the woman who has belittled her and made her life a living hell.

[Jim Ross]
What a match-up folks!  That is what the Divas division is all about!  These two women gave it their all and more here tonight.  We have witnessed a classic and one that will no doubt go down in the history books as one to be remembered.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
You can say that again JR.  These women certainly rose to the occasion and gave a performance deserving of the grandest stage of them all.

[Michael Cole]
Say what you will about Trish Stratus but she could have easily won this one here tonight.  This match could have gone either way.  Eagles has walked out with the victory silencing her doubters and proving to Trish she is exactly as good as she says she is, but whichever way you look at it, the legend that is Trish Stratus hasn't skipped a beat.

Eagles allows the fans to shower her in adoration some more, before wiping her feet on the canvas next to the unconscious Trish.  Mission accomplished.  Eagles slowly begins her exit up the entrance way as the fans continue cheering.

[Jim Ross]
There's no doubt about that.  But what now does the future hold for these women?  Eagles has a Miss Money In The Bank ladder match later on tonight, and after such an energy-expending performance here... does she have anything left in the tank?  

I'm sure she does JR.  At Final Stand, you run on adrenaline.  You run on fumes.  Trust me... I now have first-hand experience of that.

Trish slowly begins to stir.  As she gets to her knees she looks up at the departing Eagles and an expression of annoyance with clear upset crosses her face.  She can't believe what just happened.

[Jim Ross]
And as for Trish, well, she had her sights set on the Divas Championship.  And for now, that appears to be out of reach.

But you can never count out Trish Stratus JR.  One loss won't defer her from accomplishing her goals.  That's why she's a Hall Of Famer and that's why she's one of the best.

Trish rises to her feet and grabs a mic.  Eagles has now vanished behind the curtain.  The fans boo her profusely as she begins to speak.  She's clearly emotional and her voice cracks throughout her speech.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 195_zps5fad38f6

[Trish Stratus]
Listen to you people!  Just listen to yourselves!  I came back to give you people a Diva you could be proud of!  I came back to save you all from what the Divas Division has become!  Instead, you chose to boo me!  Instead, you chose to get behind failed models, actresses cheerleaders and nobodies used to wrestling in bingo halls...  What is wrong with you?  Every single night I gave you my all... I just put on the match of my career... and STILL you boo me!

This incites the fans even more, who begin booing Trish at a deafening volume.  She needs to talk even louder to be heard over them.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 003_zpsa95b9e74

[Trish Stratus]
I'm sick and tired of it!  I might have lost here tonight but make no mistake about it, it was a FLUKE!  Nobody is perfect!  Even the best lose!  I am still the single, greatest woman that there is in this business and I refuse put up with this any longer!  I'm tired of you people and I'm tired of being treated as second best!

Trish is obviously very emotional and very upset at this point.  She is almost screaming into the microphone.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 147_zps069f0024

[Trish Stratus]
So as of right now... and I hope you're happy with yourselves... I'M DONE!  I'M LEAVING!

The deafening boos quickly turn into cheers as Trish slams her mic into the canvas in a temper and begins to leave with a look that could kill.  There's a hint of tears as she begins making her way up the entrance ramp, a defeated, emotional wreck.  The crowd begins to sing "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye!.

[Jim Ross]
I can't believe what we just witnessed folks.  Say what you will about Trish Stratus but she is one of the all-time greats and her departure is one that I didn't want to see here tonight.

I can't believe this!

[Michael Cole]
This is what happens when true talent isn't recognized.  Trish is a Hall Of Famer and the best female competitor in the world today.  Tonight it the straw that broke the camel's back after months of mistreatment by the fans, by her colleagues and by her former protege Madison Eagles who should be thankful for the tough love given to her by the legendary Trish... you're all to blame for this.  And now Trish is gone.

Well, that's one way to put it.  These fans are happy about it... and I'm sure Madison Eagles is too... there's one less whiny, self-righteous woman in that locker room right now and that can only be a positive thing.

Trish disappears behind the curtain as the fans continue to cheer and show complete disrespect for her, as the screen fades away to a video package of XWL Superstar Triple H, who tonight will compete inside the satanic structure of Hell In A Cell.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 am

Final Stand cuts backstage to see D-Generation X standing by, preparing for their huge matches later tonight

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 GWdqLvX
[Shawn Michaels]
We're finally here,Hunter..Can you believe it? When DX finally reunited 7 months ago..We got told we'd never make it, it wouldn't last, people expected DX to come to an end just weeks later and now, here we standing at the grandest stage of them all. Not only is DX going strong, the DX Army is growing week by week, and we are both in some of the most anticipated matches there is. I mean..look at you, moments away from stepping inside Hell in a Cell with Chris Jericho...A match everybody in this arena, everybody at home can't wait to see. They all can't wait to see you finally shut the big mouth of Y2J..and Me! I'm in not one but two matches! Can you believe that? From where I was a year ago...To be standing at Final Stand with the Intercontinental Championship and about to compete in Money in the Bank..it just goes to show when you count us out..we come fighting back even stronger.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 5J7Er8v
[Triple H]
I couldn't have imagined it myself, to be honest.... the two of us standing her together once again as DX at Final Stand.  I mean, I thought you were a lost cause.  I thought you'd developed some kind of mental illness when you started hanging around with Don West and his misfits making freaky sitcoms... but you proved me wrong.  The Heartbreak Kid still lived... you still had the fire and the passion... that made you the Icon... that made you The Showstopper... and what made you Mr Final Stand.  And that's the Shawn I'm happy to be best friends with.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 4X4C36a
[Triple H]
So tonight, I want Mr Final Stand to live up to his name and beat the big white Irish doofus, then become Mr Money In The Bank and go on to cash in and bring that World title home to D-Generation X.  It's been a long time coming, but what better time is there than the biggest show of the year?  Tonight's the night we have our greatest moment since our comeback when you become World Heavyweight Champion and I defeat Chris Jericho inside Hell In A Cell.  I know how much you love parties Shawn, so just imagine the party we can have if we walk out victorious here tonight.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 ZDACasE
[Shawn Michaels]
It would be the greatest moment of my career..We've both enjoyed two of the most successful careers in this history of this business..and they aren't over yet. I can see it now..Final Stand 7, Shawn Michaels vs Triple H...DX vs DX..for the World Heavyweight Championship! You deserve it...I deserve it! These fans deserve it! I mean let's be honest..between me and you...I don't think any of these fans are here for the main event tonight...But some of the fans..some of them are members of the DX Army and they can't wait to watch you Pedigree that wannabe rockstar into the mat and end it once and for all..and I know they can't wait for me to kick that goofy ginger haired clown all the back to Ireland. And as you say, after it's all done...I can bring my titles along... and we can hit the town in good 'ol D-Generation X Style.  

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 MPLswOP
[Triple H]
You know that now I'm going to buy the DVD of this when it comes out as proof just so I can take you up on that match next year right?  There won't be any backing out... just kidding.  But you're right, it'd be one hell of a match and the fans would love it unlike this year's main event.  Who really cares about Ted Dibiase anymore?  And Dean Ambrose?  All he ever talks about is Russian roulette, his bad childhood and his steelpipe.  Remember the days when we were in the main events as World champion?  Whatever happened to those days...  The days where guys didn't need to surround themselves by others to protect themselves, or didn't use backstage politics to stay in the top spots... actually, I'm probably guilty of both of those at some point in the past.  But you know what I mean right?

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 XNL2zyF
[Shawn Michaels]
Well yeah..I mean lets look back, no matter what each and every night we went to that ring and put on a hell of show. If one of us was carrying the World Championship..We'd make sure that we stole the show. We worked our asses off each and every night to get to the top of this business. Whatever way we did it..we earned the right to hold that Championship and tonight...I take that first step reclaiming it by capturing the Money in the Bank briefcase. We've both come a long way in the past year, and tonight tops it all off, tonight makes it all worth it.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 9Sestki
[Triple H]
And hopefully Chris Jericho will shut his big mouth once and for all after I put him through the most amount of pain he's ever experienced in his life inside Hell In A Cell.  Maybe he'll write a song or a book about it while he's recovering in his hospital bed.  It might be the first book or song by him I'd ever be interested in buying.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 0MGvCLT
[Shawn Michaels]
I don't know if I'd go that...I mean when was the last time Jericho even came out with anything remotely interesting? Even if he did write a book about tonight, he'd turn it around and make it all about him like he always does, and putting all the people who buy it to sleep..which is ironic because tonight you will be the one putting Chris Jericho to sleep.

Triple H adjusts his hat.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 FFhCF5V
[Triple H]
Good one.  It's good to know you haven't lost a step in your humor as well as in the ring.  It really does feel like the good old days again being in D-Generation X.  Let this be the first of our Final Stands back together again and let's make a statement tonight by walking out with the wins.  Let's do this!

With that The Game pats his good friend on the shoulder forcefully, and the two walk away together all fired up with their minds set on the tasks at hand tonight.

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 UT8ztvH

The screen fades to a promotional video of Shawn Michaels before Final Stand continues...

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:37 pm

The last DX promo IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:42 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
The last DX promo IGN Rose

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 9uPNo
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Sorry bout these damn pics! :p

*As the spectacle of the 6th annual Final Stand Pay-Per-View continues to roll along we see the words "Earlier Today, over a balck background, a few seconds later the picture switches to a scene where we see Seth Rollins ready to be interviwed before his matches at the Biggest stage of the year.*

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Normal_005

[Adam The Cameraman]
Seth, we've had quite the 2014 from you, first it was the sort of rebellious streak that many people thought was in you, beginning to come out with you "arguing" with Stephanie McMahon after you felt slighted by not being in a number one contenders match for a title. This on top of you having to deal with Bad Influence, Brock Lesnar, and Dolph Ziggler has made you feel"on edge" let's call it. During all of this however, you said the fans weren't the problem and you appreciated them. Why?

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Normal_005

[Seth Rollins]
Why? Because they're not the people who are punching me in the face every week that's why. I'm not a pacifist by any means obviously, and if it's a situation like Quest For Gold, I hope people fight me. I understand that the people watching right now spent their hard earned money whether in the arena or on Pay-Per-View at home to not only see me, but all of the other guys and gals too, and anyone who doesn't appreciate that either is an idiot or a jackass.

[Adam The Cameraman]
Interesting, speaking of Quest For Gold, it's safe to say you're pulling double duty tonight. What does Quest For Gold mean to you and how much energy will you be using in your match with Dolph Ziggler knowing you have a match with title implications later on?

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Normal_004

[Seth Rollins]
I always do my best to win a match, but compared to Quest For Gold, Dolph Ziggler doesn't even size up. My goal here is to be the best in the world, and I don't brag about it yet because my bouts with Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Bad Influence weren't about being the best, they were about sending a message and giving people what they deserve, and that's their face kissing that mat for the 1, 2, 3. And that's what my match with Dolph Ziggler is tonight. Quest for Gold is a huge stepping stone for me when it comes to showing the suits that I have what it takes to be successful here. Xavier Woods is in the same boat as me with double duty and while I think he's a cool dude I don't know if he'll have enough in the tank. Kurt Angle was and probably still is a world-class athlete but he's getting up there and while that comes with experience my relatively youthful speed and athleticism  should do the trick. I could say the same about Goldberg and I'm not gonna lie when I say he's the biggest threat. His undefeated streak might be in the past but hes still the same guy, but again pulling double duty especially against Ryback should take energy out of him, enough for me to win at least.

[Adam The Cameraman]
So do you view Dolph Ziggler as a threat?

XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Normal_004

[Seth Rollins]
Of course I view him as a threat, he's a former World Champion after all. I know from first hand experience when he was champion, how tough he can be. But he's fallen off, and not only that, he's still the same arrogant prick as always. Attacking him last year is the only positive image I still have from the Shield and it'll be deja-vu tonight when the Show Off fades to black.

[Adam The Interviewer]
Well, good luck to you Seth in both of your matches tonight and we'll see if your undefeated streak continues.

[Seth Rollins]
Thanks Adam.

*Final Stand then heads to a hype package for the current XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!*

Last edited by Pats on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : form tho)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Seth can't get over being dumped by Ambrose and Reigns, like damn, need a promo without mentioning them .
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:52 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Seth can't get over being dumped by Ambrose and Reigns, like damn, need a promo without mentioning them .

He beat them tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014   XWL Final Stand VI:  4/4/2014  -  4/11/2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Final Stand VI: 4/4/2014 - 4/11/2014
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next