Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014

Go down 
+13
Pats
Legal
DallasBlaike
Bang
Kyle
T-Roll
Shadow
PunisherLH
Adam
Sex Ferguson
TheKrzyOne
Nitro
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 A%3E%3Ca%20href=

Live from - Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada

Deadline Time - 16th May, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Dead Mans Hand (Not uploaded yet, use any arena)
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 R5ZyO0q

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 W4KLdzG

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 T5lemAT

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 DsUOvTh

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 WbVv1eP

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Vs5qnCC

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 UHknP0k

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 DzPdyKB

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 CPq1gkj

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Y0pTy7f

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 XnZQNvF

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Dead Mans Hand goes on the air to the sight of a spinning wheel. That's theme of tonight's Pay-Per-View, the Vegas Lights illuminate this wheel showcasing a multitude of stipulations that the superstars and divas will have to possibly contend with tonight. Steel Cages, Tables, Barbed Wire, Submissions, Street Fights, only a number of things we could see, but there are so many more options. Will Divas make more history tonight by having the first Ever Lion's Den match to feature women? Will a challenger have to put something on the line against a champion's title? Luck plays a detrimental role, who will have it, and who won't?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 R3Lwn

As always the festivities kick start with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics atop the stage. The Vegas crowd is rowdy, full of excitement, and as ready for tonight as anyone. Scanning through the audience many are holding signs, all are on their feet, with their snacks and treats on hand so that they don't have to miss out on any action.

[Michael Cole]
Viva Las Vegas, ladies and gentlemen one and all, welcome to Dead Mans Hand!

[King]
There's a common factor in play tonight, and that's a beautiful woman named Lady Luck!

[JR]
Who of course comes in the form of a wheel, a wheel that will decide the fate of every single person set to compete here tonight.

[Michael Cole]
A lot of times the difference between winning and losing, is the stage in which it's held on. The rules that are in play, the rules that aren't. Whether or not you have to pin someone, make them tap out, escape a cage, or endure more than your opponent can. That is what tonight is all about, creating something that comes but once a year, it's not the Superstars, The Divas, or The General Manager's decision in deciding what type of match something is, that is up to a wheel of wonder.

[King]
Everyone back there is wondering what they'll have to deal with tonight, just as the fans here live in Las Vegas, and the millions watching at home wonder that same thing.

[JR]
One man that's got to be wondering something else, is who he'll be meeting in the middle of that ring later on tonight for The Intercontinental Championship.

[Michael Cole]
Last month on the grand stage Sheamus challenged the then Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels with the idea that he'd win The Intercontinental title for the first time here in XWL. However, the match ended in a less than satisfactory way when both participants were counted out.

[King]
One person that wasn't at all satisfied was The Owner himself, Vince McMahon. He made a rare appearance expressing his disdain for how things had gone down, and then dropped a huge bombshell when he ordered Shawn to either vacate his title, or be fired.

[JR]
Shawn of course complied, he didn't like it, but he knew McMahon was serious. Which now has lead us to tonight, Stephanie McMahon has been scouting the roster, looking for potential standouts, individuals deserving of an opportunity to give that vacant title a home. She's given Sheamus one of those two spots, and for weeks superstars alike have pitched themselves to be his opponent.

[Michael Cole]
But while Stephanie has a hand in deciding, it's ultimately going to come down to the spin of a wheel. A grave opportunity awaits one lucky man, though I'm not so sure that facing a brute like Sheamus is something one should hope for.

[King]
Speaking of brutes, Roman Reigns The New United States Champion has been on a tear these past few months, becoming such a force in this company that perhaps he's started to underestimate the men that try and oppose him.

[JR]
He claims to have yet to come across a challenge, but one man Eric Young is determined to prove that big things come in small packages. He originally did exactly what Roman wanted, he came out to that ring with Roman, and he challenged him. But instead of initially accepting, he told Young a flat no.

[Michael Cole]
Look, Eric Young isn't exactly the kind of guy you think can defeat much less compete with a guy like Roman Reigns.

[JR]
I'd argue that, we saw a different side of EY later that night when he attacked Roman, and showed him he was as serious as a heart attack. Now tonight Eric gets his shot, his chance to prove that he is that challenge, that he can do what no other man has yet to do, defeat Roman Reigns in the middle of that ring.

[King]
As with every match tonight, the wheel will decide what kind of match this will be, and I think that'll decide if Eric leaves tonight with his first ever championship win, or if Roman continues to reign.

[Michael Cole]
There's a lot more in store for Las Vegas tonight, and all of you watching at home. Including an action packed Main-Event, where Dean Ambrose will try to defend his title against one tough S.O.B.

[JR]
Both gentlemen are very tough, willing for a fight on any night, and tonight is that night. More on that in just a moment, first we'd like to head inside the ring now for a very special treat. Our very own ring announcer Lillian Garcia is going to be performing The National Anthem. Las Vegas is a huge part of America, the land of opportunity, and that's exactly what tonight is all about, opportunity.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 NJErIeC

Already standing in the center of the ring, Lillian's waving at fans on all sides, appreciative of their cheers, and excited about her chance to sing tonight. She's someone that loves to sing, she's written songs, filmed music videos, but nothing beats performing a classic, like The National Anthem.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 WAPzIMd

[Lillian Garcia]
Before I begin I just, I'd like to...I want to thank each and every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. It brings me joy to sing, and it brings me joy to sing in front of fans as amazing as you. Las Vegas is all about luck, and I feel pretty lucky right now.

The cheers get louder, as the smile on her face gets wider. Taking a deep breath, she repositions her microphone so that her voice will project better, then with a twinkle in her eyes, she waits for the warm crowd to settle down. Once the last cheer is heard, the sound we hear next, isn't at all what anyone expected.

[JR]
Wha-wha...what?

[King]
I know that music, but I haven't heard it in ages!

[Michael Cole]
Is this...is this it? Is this the night that...he returns?

[JR]
He could've picked a better time, Lillian was just about to sing.

[Michael Cole]
Or he has perfect timing.

Abruptly interrupted, Lillian's attention as well as the attention of everyone else in the building turns to the stage. Though this isn't a popular occurrence, there is a noticeable split reaction to what we're now hearing. On one hand this is certainly one surprising way to begin tonight's Pay-Per-View, but on the other, could he not have just waited a few more minutes? Was this rude display really necessary? An arch of streamers lower down, glimmering in a colorful wonder due to the many lights nearby flashing on them. Shimmying out that next second is a woman in a fringe comprised dress, showcasing a clear dance skill with a bit of an edge to it as she claws the air.  

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Ibzy7e4ZjV45j8

Running her hands through her hair, she winks at the camera, before sending herself in a spinning spree. Spinning like a dreidel the unknown dancing diva shows off, not at all showing modesty through her moves.

[King]
That's not Summer Rae!

[Michael Cole]
Maybe she dyed her hair.

[JR]
No Michael, I believe King's right, that isn't Summer.

[Michael Cole]
Then who is it?

The absence of Summer Rae is conspicuous to say the least, but still our eyes remain on the woman striking several poses on the stage. She slides her right arm up her body, before extending it out, leading all eyes back at the entry way. Bursting through the glittery opening, the man himself Fandango shakes his hips before turning around, pulling his jacket up showing off his assets as he coyly looks over his shoulder.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Ix6Rt9RLH6BHM

[JR]
There he is, Fandango!

[King]
No JR, you're butchering his name. It's FaaanDaanGooo.

[JR]
Oh not this again.

Fandango twirls to his left, reaching for her hand, and she gladly accepts his. Being pulled in close, their eyes meet as they shift from the right, to the left. Eventually she's spun out, their hands still adjoined as they pose together.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 IbrF9yjSaSnKhV

Lillian Garcia is shown for a brief moment, still confused why Fandango's interrupted her performance, as many are wondering this same thing. Back to the dancing duo, Fandango leads his lady down the stage, swaying with the music, becoming it. They're on their way to the ring, and we'll soon know why.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 IffSKkghVkmxj

[Michael Cole]
I for one am happy to see Fandango back in XWL, he's a mysterious master of dance, and for sure one to watch going forward.

[JR]
But what's brought him back? Has he been away on another retreat to hone his dancing craft, and where on Earth is Summer Rae?

[King]
FaanDaanGooo has always brought out a lot of questions, but not a whole lot of answers. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss her though.

Turning past the ring post, the two stop, then Fandango sends her twirling away from him. Walking with the beat back to her, until at once they freeze. His hand in the air, the other at his side, with her mirroring her own variation of the same pose. But they're not apart for long, she spins back into his arms, her leg hiked up against his. Gracefully her hand runs down the side of his face, until Fandango dips her immediately looking at the jealous crowd with a grin that infuriates the nearby men.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Ie9EVnblIooYZ

Stuck in that position for a good five seconds, the woman raises back up to his face, staring seductively at him. His hands rest against her hips, caressing them before tightening his grip and lifting her up into the air, her feet planting on the apron, her arms resting against the ropes with a smirk. He turns his back, shaking once more, running his hands down his body in a smooth motion. After creeping out, and exciting a portion of the front row, he turns his head staring at the apron and running up it just as his female companion enters the ring. He however puts a little more flare into his entrance, kicking up his legs over the ropes in a showy fashion landing those dancing shoes in the ring.

[Michael Cole]
Look at those kicks, he's quite the swift superstar.

[JR]
I might have been more impressed if those kicks were used in a physical way.

[King]
Still, he gets some serious style points for that.

[Michael Cole]
Definitely a ten out of ten.

A more than life sized silhouette of Fandango lowers from the rafters, right about the time that he and his lady dance their way towards the middle of the ring. She stands there, her hands confidently at her hips, his hands swaying with the music, as he walks behind her lining up with the silhouette of himself. He strikes the same pose that it's in, copying it to the last detail just as the lady in teal slowly lowers to the mat in a perfect split. Her long legs form a straight line and the two proudly pose as the hanging symbol of Fandango becomes even more of a focal point. Sparks begin to fly, soon illuminating the posed cutout.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Ibs3laxcPGI2fo

Locked in their positions, they give all in attendance an ample opportunity to take photos of this truly fantastic finish to a dancing performance that cannot be matched.

[Michael Cole]
Remarkable, just remarkable!

[King]
He really knows how to make an entrance!

[JR]
That's all well and good, but I wanna know why he's decided to make said entrance at the expense of Lillian Garcia's vocal performance.

[Michael Cole]
It's only The National Anthem, JR. You can hear that anytime, but an appearance from Fandango is far beyond that.

With a rhythm in his step Fandango walks in front of his dance partner, grabbing her hand and pulling her back up to her feet. His lips press against the back of her hand, then he spins her in place, before leading her past Lillian Garcia, and to the far right side of the ring. She steps through the ropes, waves at Fandango but he's already turned his back, and Lillian now captivates his full attention.  

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Zktm4NT

Their eyes meet, Lillian filled with an overwhelming sense of confusion. His eyes don't stray, and slowly he makes his way closer towards her. Walking behind her, her head turns, making sure to keep an eye on him, as she doesn't understand why he's out here, or what he's doing. His hand wraps around her waist, circling to her side now, no words exchanged, just a continued strange gaze.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Z8EzsWn

The crowd has quietened down, the lights have returned to normal. It began to look like these two were frozen in time, as they hadn't moved one bit. But Fandango makes the first move, his hand gently resting on her wrist. His body getting closer to Lillian's, until finally he raises her arm up, moving her microphone closer to his face, as his face is now uncomfortably close to hers.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 HUS13X8

[Fandango]
Do you...feel that? The warmth, the electricity between...us.

His words come across somewhat strange, though that's probably normally considering they came from Fandango. But it could also be a bit odd because he's so close to her, and there's not very much space that prevents them from being almost one in the same spot.

[Fandango]
You do, don't you? That, that spark...that...vigor. It's intense, isn't it? A force, a power pulling us closer...

Fandango starts to breathe heavily on her neck, making it impossible to be comfortable in any sense of the word. Lillian's standing there with a perturbed look on her face, she does not like this at all.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 2NNwT5Y

[Fandango]
I can't stop it....you can't....stop it. The universe, it's speaking to us...do you, hear it? Do you, FEEL....it? Tell me Lillian, is it consuming you? Is it, making you feel something....you've never felt before?

Incredibly weirdly close, Fandango's face inches even closer to hers, her head turns away, trying to not be this close to him, but he just gets closer.

[Fandango]
Has anyone ever told you....that you smell...like...freshly fried bananas in the mid summer's day? Crispy, sweet...so bad for you, yet...so good.

Taking the microphone out of her hand, his caresses her cheek, staring longingly at her.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 4H6do7x

[Fandango]
I...can see it in your pristine little eyes...they sparkle the second..that they bounce off mine.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Ndut9kU

[Fandango]
You're not a season....you're not something that comes around once a year....you're once....in a lifetime. Like a, lifetime movie....you enthrall me Lillian. Let me take you away, let me save you from this place....let me....lead you in a daaaaaance you'll never....ever....forget.

This is the part where this all becomes too much for Lillian. This is too out of the ordinary for her, hell if it were any more out of the left field it'd be all the way back at the right. She raises her hand up, shaking her head, trying to pull away, but his hand gently, yet tightly stays wrapped around her arm.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 BmywZfx

[Fandango]
Don't fight it, Lillian...don't defy fate...don't run away....from destiny. You and I....we're inseparable....

Getting a bit more stern in her rejection, Lillian mouths a very easily read "No" and starts to pull away, backing closer to the ropes to get away from this...strange situation. But as she started to add space between them, Fandango spins her back to him.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 IVXfbdgFfNGrs

She's caught off guard at first, unsure of what to do. But after a second or two, her head turns to him, and her eyes meet his. She's not sure what to think right now, but...somehow, she's finding herself not objecting this moment as much as she was. She tries to say something, but every time she attempts to, nothing comes out.

[Michael Cole]
Look at that, he's putting the moves on Lillian Garcia!

[King]
She's like putty in his hands!

The mood in the building changes, they start to cheer a bit, all while Lillian finds herself no longer able to control any feelings she had just a minute ago. She's too entranced by everything to even remember why she tried to leave. This intimate moment intensifies even more once Fandango sends her twirling away, then pulls her to him, their bodies pressed against one another.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 IbnNhAb1QT4oax

His hand rests just above her hip, and Lillian now can't help but become even more mesmerized by his moves. He inches closer to her...she at first pulls her face away, but then...then she leans in closer herself. His head tilts, hers raises up, their lips dangerously close to the point of no return.  

[JR]
That's a married woman!

[Michael Cole]
I'm sure her husband would understand. I mean it's Fandango, can you think of anyone as smooth as he is?

[King]
It's all about making an impact when you return from a long absence, and boy...Fandango's sure about to leave an impression.

Before their lips could meet, he suddenly shifts her to the side, dipping her in an extremely smooth way. His one arm supports her weight, while the other brings the microphone back to his face.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Pa0dZhP

[Fandango]
I've never...ever....seen....such....such a....HORRIBLE performance!

Without a chance to process his sudden change of tone, Lillian's dumped down to the mat by a quick release from the once smooth talker.  

[JR]
What?!

[King]
Did his hand slip?

[JR]
No King, I think he did that on purpose, but why?

The camera zooms in on a shocked, confused, flabbergasted face of Lillian Garcia. She's been dumped, literally...and she now lies on the mat wondering what the hell that was all about.  

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 NCF1EuZ

Fans boo, not in the least bit happy with Fandango after that, but unphased the man on the receiving end of hate grips his vest on both sides, collecting himself. Making sure he looks good, his hand slides across his slick hair, showing no remorse for what he just did. The initial shock wears off enough for Lillian to get up to her knees, and that's when a now distanced Fandango breaks his short silence.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 QRoKeZA

[Fandango]
We could have been something....but...you know nothing, of the true art. You call yourself...a performer? That was pathetic! I pride myself on...living, breathing...being...daaaance. What you just did....that wasn't daaancing. That was nothing more than...inexcusable butchering! The ballroom has no place for...YOU. You don't belong in this ring, you don't belong in the arms of....Faaaaaaan....Daaaaaaaaaaan......Goooooo.

The boos get louder, an embarrassed Lillian makes it back to her feet, in disbelief that she fell under his spell like that.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 5fWd854

[Fandango]
So why don't you....Faaaandannngoo out of here...you grotesque, mortifying...law defying, wretched woman....

Garcia has no idea why Fandango did all of this, why he didn't just let her leave in the first place but hse's over all of this. She wants to leave the ring and forget any of this ever happened. Exiting the ring without looking back, Lillian flees away from a situation she no doubt regrets being in more she's ever regretted anything in her life. The focus turns back to Fandango, and he waits for the crowd to settle down, and silence the petty booing.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 LySPUxL

[Fandango]
Las Vegas....you're supposed...to be...the city of, luck...but your lucks run out. My appearance in your miserable city, is the best thing you'll see tonight. I'm back...I'm rid of that, club footed flamingo, and now...I'm ready to mingo. To find, that....that lay...day. The woman whom deserves to accompany me out here, and project...the true form....the real deal... dance!

Lillian's shown shaking her head in disgust as she talks to a ringside personnel beside her, while the woman that accompanied Fandango out here has since long left the area. Obviously she wasn't up to standard either, so now Fandango's looking for that third times the charm.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 GpACeWs

[Fandango]
As the master...of mambo, the procurer of gorgeous gumbo, the man that makes all the ladies shi-shi-shambo... I will accept nothing less....than perfection. So ladies.... it's time to spin the wheel, to make that ultimate deal...and win....

Raising his arm close, Fandango directs his gaze back at the still irritated Lillian Garcia, and addresses his final address at her to add salt to the fresh wounds.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 KDama11

[Fandango]
Faaaaaaaan.....Daaaan.....Gooooooo

The microphone drops the mat, and although filled with boos, the arena gets a little bit peppier by the sound of Fandango's theme sounding again. He struts over to the ropes, swaying from side to side, wiggling his hips and bending down as he kicks both feet through the second rope, and lands perfectly on the outside floor.

[King]
Talk about surprising returns, and Fandango's now looking for that next special someone.

[JR]
I'm not too sure he'll run into her so easily after the way he treated poor Lillian Garcia. I've never been so upset at the way a man treated a woman as I was the second he dropped to the canvas.

[Michael Cole]
It's her fault, she didn't impress him, and you know what? I wasn't impressed either. She calls that twirl? More like hurl inducing!

[JR]
Don't you start, Cole. No matter what way you spin it, that was not okay.

[Michael Cole]
He can have any lady he wants, he just wants the best, can't blame him for that.

Having made a statement, and throwing out an opening casting call for the open spot that Summer Rae appears to have been relieved of during their time away, Fandango dances his way up the ramp, ready to tango with the next girl that catches his eye.

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:12 pm

After an exciting return from Fandango the camera feed fades to black for a few seconds before a hype video plays. A mystic voice is heard in the background and the words the voice is saying slowly appears then fades.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

The feed transitions into a dim lit locker room with Johnny Gargano sitting down with his head facing the ground. He slowly raises his head until he is eye level with the camera. A audio clip of last week plays from Garganos show opening promo.

(Johnny Gargano)
"I can be your hero baby"..... But not anymore! You people don't deserve a hero anymore!

As the audio clip ends Gargano lowers his head back down slowly and the feed transitions showing a montage of Gargano beating Kane and Alex Shelley. The screen quickly flashes to black then footsteps are heard and sound if they are far away. The steps slowly get louder as if a person was walking. The steps stop and the camera flashes again and then the screen shows a young girl knocking on a door. The lights go out in the hallway she is in then the lights go out. The screen fades in from black to show The Undertakers entrance on last weeks Breakdown. A sound of glass shattering is heard when the screen shakes as Gargano hit 'Taker with the chair from behind. With each shot the screen shakes. A slow motion effect comes when Gargano goes to push 'Takers bike off of the stage. The footage gets even slower as the bike fly's off of the stage. Right as the bike hits the ground the screen goes black and a gong is heard. The camera quickly transpositions back to the little girl who is now in a corner. She slowly turns around and has blacked out eyes. She laughs at a typical high pitch tone like most little girls. The girl however becomes more and more deep until she sounds like a monster. The lights go out once again and the deep voice is heard again.

(Little Girl)
Are you scared?

A montage of the Undertaker begins to play showing off many different matches he has had. Some included the Buried Alive match against Ted DiBiase while others include his feud with Brock Lesnar. The montage ends with a gong and the camera fades to black before the Undertaker is heard in the background as the clip of Gargano throwing The Undertakers bike is rewind then played again.

(The Undertaker)
The deadman has been brought out by your actions Johnny. You have signed your deathwish by bringing out the phenom that you do not want. By the end of Dead Mans Hand you will..... Rest.... In..... Piece.

The camera fades to black then transitions back to the little girl who is now playing with her dolls. She begins to have a devilish laugh and her tone goes deep again. The camera zooms in on her, she has one doll do a cutthroat taunt to the other doll then grabs the other doll by the throat and does a chokeslam to the dolls. She poses the doll into a pose similar to The Undertaker before getting up and skipping off camera laughing as her shoes click going down the hall. The camera zooms in on the doll doing the pose before the feed slowly fades out and into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Really sick hype video, love seeing people do stuff like that, let's have an awesome show guys!  cheers 

And we're going to be bringing back The Pay-Per-View Awards, so if you want them to come back, make sure you send in your votes at the end of this card. It's a fun community based type of thing that I think we can all agree the league needs more of. It takes a minute at the most if you've followed the show to vote, so let's make this happen!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:15 pm

As Dead Man’s Hand rolls on, the graphic highlighting the impending match-up between Sara Del Rey and El Generico flashes across the screen and the fans stuffed into this sold-out arena are beginning to get excited to see what these two wrestlers will have in store for them. Del Rey and Generico are the dictionary definition of Indy darlings, lauded for the plethora of stellar matches they’ve put on Worldwide in front of crowds who couldn’t fill one-fifth of this arena and often left fans in amazement as to how wrestlers as talented as them couldn’t get their foot in the door and make a name for themselves in the Superman of wrestling promotions in XWL.

But now Del Rey is on the threshold, if not past that point, of carving out a respectable legacy for herself in XWL and this match tonight, a rare inter-gender bout with a stipulation yet to be decided by the spin of the wheel, could prove to be a watershed moment for her own career and for XWL, especially if she can seal the deal and point an emphatic exclamation point on this whole scenario by picking up the victory against a more than capable adversary. An impressive showing on Generico’s end may be all that it takes for him to grab somebody’s attention and have the company banging on his door with a contract in hand.

This is more than a one and done exhibition match; both Del Rey and Generico have more at stake than pride and when you delve a little deeper into things you realize that there’s no doubting that these two competitors will lay it all on the line in the ring, not just to put on the best match possible, but to show that they are the best wrestler possibly in the world. The cameras cut over to the announce table where the glorious, if not also a tad superfluous, trio of Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross are in their usual spots, ready to call the action of a match that promises to be unlike anything they’ve ever seen.

-Jim Ross-
Up next is a match that’s bound to be a slobberknocker: El Generico makes a special appearance to take on The Queen of Wrestling, Sara Del Rey.

-Michael Cole-
I can’t understand why anyone could be excited for this match; one half of the people in it is a woman who is too scared to fight her own kind and the other half is some guy I’ve never heard of before. If I didn’t already have a great night’s sleep I wouldn’t mind taking a tap.

-Jerry Lawler-
I won’t stop you from trying if it means we won’t have to listen to you drone on and on about how you don’t like a match that hasn’t even happened yet!

-Jim Ross-
No one would ever mistake Cole for a wrestling savant, but I’m surprised that even he can’t see that we are about to witness something special.

-Michael Cole-
Yeah, yeah, yeah, take shots at me because I call it like I see it. Go ahead, but mark my words, this match will be the dud of the night and I’ll be ready to say I told you so when fans leave early because of it.

-Jerry Lawler-
I think it’s time we see what kind of match this will be in the first place. Boy, I hope it’s something good!

The cameras zoom in on the titantron and when the feed chips in we see that the wheel is already in motion…

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 IbqJ7GInIj6Wsw

The crowd pops when the nature of the match is finally revealed and the cameras cut away from the titantron to show an ambulance backing into the arena, the beeping sounds drowned out by the buzzing crowd with ease. The ambulance parks and out of the back pop out two men who pull out a stretcher and together they maneuver it down the ambulance’s ramp and roll it to the ringside area. Inside the ring now is Lillian Garcia with a microphone in hand and once the noise dies down she begins to speak.

-Lillian Garcia-
Ladies and Gentlemen, the upcoming contest will be a Stretcher Match! The rules are simple, the win you must incapacitate your opponent, get them onto the stretcher and them push them across the line at the…

Not only is Lillian cut off by Sara Del Rey’s theme, but the booming cheers from the crowd don’t help her case either. All eyes shift their focus from her to the stage, where Sara Del Rey steps through the curtains and flexes while Don West fiddles with the microphone in his hands. He runs his thumb across the base of his neck and the sound crew immediately cuts off the music. Now all that can be heard is the crowd chanting “Queen of Wrestling!” followed by a series of claps and Del Rey nods knowing that she has the backing of the fans here tonight.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Westten24_zpscc195e75

-Don West-
Actually Lillian, we’re calling an audible on the rules. See, pushing somebody across a finish line placed at no man’s land at the top of the ramp seems a little boring and anti-climactic to me. I say phooey with that! You want to know what’s really exciting? Pushing somebody through that passage between the ramp and barricade up into the ambulance, slamming the door shut and watching as they get a one way ticket to the nearest medical facility, baby! Luckily, being the man who can sell anything to anyone, Stephanie and Generico bought into my idea hook, line and sinker and I only needed the time between when the match was announced to when Sara and I made our way out here! Instead of all the way up here, the finish line is now at the top of the ramp that leads into the ambulance, and trust me folks, the match isn’t going to be any less fun to watch! So press replay on Sara Del Rey’s music and let’s get this show on the road!

Del Rey’s music starts up once more and the fans are as loud now as they were the first time. Del Rey begins making her way down the ramp while West remains on the stage and motions for someone backstage to come out. Soon an employee wheels out a chair and West plops himself down in it so that he can have the perfect view of the match.

-Lillian Garcia-
Introducing first, from Martinez, California, The Queen of Wrestling… Sara Del Rey!

In the ring now, Del Rey shows off her guns while West cheers her on from his seat on the stage. As usual, Del Rey is all business and is an intimidating sight as she waits for her opponent to make his way out here.

Generico isn’t a completely unknown commodity to the XWL Universe and that’s proven when many of the fans in attendance immediately start singing olé in time with the music. A caped Generico bursts onto the stage and throws up his arm eliciting a loud “olé” shout from the fans.

-Lillian Garcia-
And her opponent, from Tijuana, Mexico… El Generico!

Generico is on the apron now, taking care to wipe his feet before hopping over the top rope and throwing up his arm into the air once again causing the people to scream out: “olé!” at the top of their lungs. With both competitors in the ring and well-versed to the altered stipulation of the match, the official does the only thing he’ll be good for in this kind of battle and that’s call for the bell.

-Jim Ross-
Together these two may very well know every hold in the book, but in a match that can’t be won by way of pinfall or submission they’re going to have to be willing to get their hands a little dirty.

-Michael Cole-
So I’m guessing I’m the only one bothered by how Don West blatantly changed things up to favor his client?

-Jerry Lawler-
Well you’re the only one you believes that this somehow tips the favor Sara Del Rey’s way. At least I hope you are and I feel a little bad for anyone else who shares the same viewpoint.

The two opponents circle each other in the ring, drawing closer and closer until they eventually lock up and engage in a fierce battle to gain the upper hand in the very early stages of this match. Generico is winning the battle, forcing Del Rey to take a couple of steps back until she muscles up and pushes him down to the ground.

Generico rolls backwards onto his knees and nods in respect to Del Rey’s strength. The wheels are now turning in his head as he attempts to figure out how to negate that power to give himself a fighting chance. Generico takes his time getting back to a standing position and he slowly inches towards Del Rey who grows impatient and lunges at her foe but grabs air when he ducks under her arms. Del Rey spins on her heels and Generico kicks her on the side of the leg; a warning shot to let her know where the speed advantage lies.

-Jim Ross-
Looks like we’re still in the feeling process. These two have clashed before, but there’s no doubt that a lot has changed between then and now and throughout the course of this match we’ll see them slowly start to figure each other out.

Generico follows up the kick by wisely not giving his opponent time to breathe and putting her in a side headlock Generico falls to one knee allowing himself to exert even more pressure as he does what he can to wear down Del Rey. A good idea on paper, but immensely difficult to execute in the moment, as Del Rey is showing no signs of slowing down here in the early goings, lifting Generico off the mat and threatening to drop him with a back suplex, but by kicking his legs wildly, the masked luchadore is able to shift his weight and back on his feet.

From there, Del Rey quickly shifts to plan by, by grabbing at Generico’s right arm then simultaneously breaking the hold and wrenching Generico’s arm so hard that if she wanted to she could possibly rip it straight out the socket. It doesn’t take long for Generico to assess the situation and recognize that he’s in danger and he does a flip onto his back, kips up then before Del Rey can react he reverses the hold and now he’s the one wrenching Del Rey’s arm!

-Michael Cole-
All right, guys, we get it. You know a lot of fancy tricks. Now go bash some chairs off each other’s skulls so that this can end as quickly as possible.

In comparison, the fans don’t want this match to end at all, and even West looks to be extremely into it, nearing the edge of his seat, though this could merely be an instinctive reaction to worry about the position his client is finding herself in. Del Rey mimics Generico from earlier by rolling onto her back though instead of kipping up, she does a bridge! Generico cartwheels on top of her, forcing both of her hands down in the process, while he tries to use his own bodyweight to break Del Rey’s bridge but it’s all done in vain.

Generico hops up into the air once more and before he can come flying down on top of her, Del Rey thrusts out her legs and pushes Generico over her head. The fingers on both their hands are still interlocked, and Del Rey rolls backwards onto Generico who skips the bridging and instead copies what Del Rey just did but instead of kicking her overhead he gets her back onto her feet and in the process she inadvertently pulls Generico up with her and onto her shoulders and from there he’s able to snap off a hurricanrana!

-Jerry Lawler-
It was a neck and neck match before, but it looks like Generico is starting to pull ahead!

The momentum from the move causes Del Rey to roll under the bottom rope and fall out the ring on the side where the stretcher is. Generico begins clapping his hands and soon the people follow along, speeding up slowly, caught up in a cadence all their own. As Del Rey uses the stretcher to pull herself up, Generico first dashes to the other side of the ring to pick up steam but as he comes racing back prepared to lunge through the ropes with a suicide dive, Del Rey lifts up the stretcher causing Generico to hit it neck first, potentially doing some serious damage to his neck! Generico staggers backwards with both stands on his head while Del Rey slides into the ring. She walks up to him while he’s still coming to his senses and…

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Tumblr_mgmwl3y9nz1qhjbxeo2_400

The force of the ruthless strike to the head spins Generico in a full circle and when the two are face to face again, Del Rey takes him by the arm and shoots him over into the ropes. Generico slides between Del Rey’s legs gets up and starts running to the other side of the rind. He comes back and tries for a shoulder block but despite all of his momentum he only backs Del Rey up by a step or two. In response, she raises her arms and flexes her muscles then goads Generico into trying again to knock her off her feet. Generico stomps his foot and just like earlier, the fans begin clapping along and when they start speeding up so that the claps are in rapid succession, the masked man takes off but this shoulder block doesn’t go any better than the last.

Del Rey motions for Generico to make the third time the charm though he realizes that that won’t do him any favors and instead he plants his feet and tells Del Rey to test her luck. Del Rey looks taken aback at first, then asks Generico if he’s sure and when he nods yes, she smirks before racing across the ring. She goes for the shoulder block but Generico leaps over her and when she makes her return trip from the other side of the ring, Generico leaps up and nails the calf kick! As he stand he throws up his arm and the people shout “olé!” Back on the stage, West throws himself back in his chair both in disbelief and dismay that Del Rey got outsmarted in such a way.

-Jim Ross-
Things were looking dire for Generico for a second but he managed to turn things around and get things back in his favor. While this is great for him in the short term, he can’t win the match inside the ring.

Del Rey doesn’t stay down for long, forcing Generico to think quickly and his reaction is to take her by the arm and whip her into the corner. Generico charges at her and hits the helluva kick nearly taking Del Rey’s head off! The camera cuts over to West who’s holding his jaw as though he were the one kicked. Generico bounces up and down on his feet as though he were preparing to hit another one and he races across the ring, but Del Rey shadows him, flips and hits a koppu kick in the corner!

Generico staggers out of the corner, but Del Rey pushes him back into it and lifts him onto the top rope. She climbs up too and begins setting up for a superplex but can’t quite pull it off as Generico hits her repeatedly in the side until she loosens her grip and loses her balance. He dives off the top rope and hits Del Rey with another hurricanrana! Unlike the first, Del Rey rolls out of the ring on her own accord to reformulate her approach and Generico exits the ring in a conventional manner on the adjacent side of the ring. When Del Rey turns around, Generico gets a running start, dives through the turnbuckles and plants her skull into the ground with a tornado DDT!

-Michael Cole-
Now we’re getting somewhere. Maybe if she gets dropped on her head like that a couple of more times, she can get put into the ambulance without any trouble.

After that impressive move, the crowd rises to their feet chanting “that was awesome” and a replay shows that flawless dive through the turnbuckles before nailing that DDT once more in slow-motion. Generico rises and pulls Del Rey up with him. He slams her face hard onto the apron, then takes her by the back of the head and walks her around the ring to where the stretcher lies in wait. Generico goes to slam her face against the stretcher too, but Del Rey uses her hands to block the nose-shattering blow then drives her elbows back into Generico’s gut doubling him over. Del Rey lifts him into the air for a supex, then drops him gut first across the stretcher! Del Rey begins pushing Generico over to the ambulance but by the time they get to the foot of the ramp, Generico rolls off the stretcher and quickly pushes it so that the edge hits Del Rey right in the gut.

Del Rey falls forward onto the stretcher and Generico pounds on her back with his fists, then pushes the stretcher back over to the ring where he sandwiches Del Rey between the apron and the stretcher! Generico moves the stretcher out of the way allowing his opponent to crumble to the ground in a heap, but he doesn’t leave her there for long. Generico stomps on Del Rey’s body while she works her way back to her feet. Once she’s up, she strikes Generico with a stiff forearm and while he’s dazed she goes for another suplex, but Generico manages to slip out of her grasp and land behind her and as soon as his feet touch the ground he pushes Del Rey forward into the ring post! Del Rey staggers backwards right into Generico’s waiting arms…

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Tumblr_mb4om2JGg21r270ozo2_250

Generico drops her down right there on the outside of the ring, and if this were any other match that may have been enough to get the three count, but in a stretcher match he has to not only exert a significant amount of energy incapacitating Del Rey, but then also expend what he has left in the tank to push her all the way inside the ambulance. It’s a tall order, but Generico looks like he’s ready to undertake the voyage by pulling a limp Del Rey over to the stretcher and then on top of it. He starts pushing her over to the passage between the ramp and the crowd barricade and even from on top of the stage West can be heard encouraging her to fight hard but it’s hard to tell if that’s possible at this point.

At least it was at first, but, unless it’s just an uncanny coincidence, Del Rey appears to be responding to West’s voice, slowly coming to life and Generico stops pushing and focuses on fighting to get Del Rey to remain prone on the stretcher. He loses that fight when she rolls off, but Generico doesn’t relent, driving his fists into Del Rey’s face until she finally ducks under a punch then drives her knee into Generico’s gut. She then brings her hands together over her head, then brings them down hard on the small of Generico’s back and he goes stumbling in the direction of the ring. Del Rey hits him again, and Generico rolls into the ring to give himself a little reprieve from the Queen of Wrestling’s onslaught.

-Jerry Lawler-
There were a couple of close calls early on, but now we’re back where we started from which means we’re pretty far away from getting that stretcher into the ambulance.

Del Rey lifts the ring skirt and pulls out a steel chair, but almost immediately as she does so, Generico comes out of nowhere with a baseball slide kick that sends the chair right back into Del Rey’s face! Generico exits the ring and slides both Del Rey and the chair into the chair, bad intentions looming in his mind. Generico picks the chair up and watches intently as Del Rey slowly works her way back up to her feet. Generico rears back and swings the chair looking for the homerun swing but misses as Del Rey ducks under! She spins around and looks to take Generico’s head off with a second roundhouse kick, but he dodges it easily then drives the head of the chair deep into Del Rey’s gut before bringing it down hard over her back! She falls to her knees and Generico drops the chair, backs up and connects with a vicious superkick!

She looks to be out cold but he isn’t about to take any chances. Generico pulls her up, puts her in position for the double pumphandle orange crush and executes it perfectly! Generico has really taken control of this match now and he’s just about ready to end it as he rolls Del Rey toward the edge of the ring, then he gets up and drapes her over his shoulder and makes his way over to the stretcher. The added weight is really slowing Generico down, but he trudges on until Del Rey slips off and takes down Generico with a sunset flip. She quickly gets onto her feet, and attempts to deadlift Generico off the ground with a powerbomb and she’s able to get him maybe halfway into the air before her back gives out, but that’s more than enough to toss him mercilessly onto the ring apron. The crowd is beside themselves with that display of power, and they all watch as Del Rey climbs onto the apron while Generico struggles to get back up.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Tumblr_mb4om2JGg21r270ozo1_250

The ring post was used against her earlier in the match, but right now it’s Del Rey’s greatest ally because it’s the only thing preventing her from collapsing to the ground. She rolls under the bottom rope to get back into the ring and crawls over to the chair, but before she can get a firm grip on it, Generico grabs her ankle and pulls her away from it. Del Rey rolls onto her back and drives the sole of her boot firmly into Generico’s face and scrambles onto her feet before she gets grabbed again. Del Rey runs at Generico but he was only playing possum because he snatches her up then tosses her overhead into the corner with an exploder suplex!
Del Rey could have nearly broken her neck after that reckless fall, and Generico is right there to tie up her legs effectively leaving her in a tree of woe position.

Generico picks up the chair and presses it against the upside down Del Rey’s face then he walks over to the other side of the ring to create some distance for whatever it is he has planned next. Generico charges across the ring , leaps into the air for the hesitation dropkick, but hits nothing as Del Rey sits up with the chair in her hands. Generico doesn’t realize and makes the mistake of climbing up behind her, and Del Rey throws her arms behind her and whacks him with the chair! She tosses the chair down to the ring so that she upright herself and while Generico stands there weak-kneed, Del Rey dives off with the moonsault and hits it! The crowd is going crazy at the rare high-risk maneuver and even West is out of his seat pumping his fist, but Del Rey isn’t about to go easy on Generico as she forces him back up. Generico pushes her back and throws a wild punch…

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Tumblr_mb4om2JGg21r270ozo3_250

Generico sits up and tries to get away from Del Rey, but she’s right there behind him, grabs his arms and hits a tiger suplex! Again, Generico sits up and tries to stand but Del Rey absolutely refuses to give him room to breathe. This time she’s looking to hit a dragon suplex, but Generico fights out of it before she could get her arms locked in. He slips behind her and gets her in position for a dragon suplex, and once again he nearly paralyzes Del Rey with a reckless overhead throw! Generico sits up, breathing heavily as this match as definitely taken a physical toll on him and it isn’t even close to being over yet. Generico drags Del Rey over into the corner, locates the steel chair and places it on top of her.

Generico signals by spinning his hands around each other, that he’s going to return the favor and go for a moonsault of his own. He walks over to the turnbuckles and from there he jumps up and hits the splitlegged moonsault dropping down right on top of Del Rey and the chair! Generico may have hurt himself just as much as he did his opponent, but he knows that he’s got to do whatever it takes to wear her down enough to roll over to the ambulance on the stretchers. He coughs as he holds his gut while working his way up to his feet and West now looks worried for his client who must be in considerable pain. Despite that, she uses the ropes to pull herself to her feet and she staggers over to Generico who kicks her in the gut and goes for a move that looks awfully familiar…

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Tumblr_mb4om2JGg21r270ozo4_250

West is throwing a fit on the stage as Del Rey is hit with her own finisher! Both remain on the ground, Del Rey unable to turn the tides and Generico unable to capitalize. The Ref can do nothing but watch on and the fans fill the void by starting up a dueling chat of these two wrestlers’ names. Almost as if willed back to life by the support of the fans, the two wrestlers begin to stir. They roll onto their stomachs and grab onto each other for support while they start trading blows. They’re both standing now, but still grabbing at each other with their left hand while throwing stiff punches with the other. A punch from Del Rey causes Generico to stagger backwards but he comes right back with a superkick right to the face! Del Rey responds with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head but it’s not enough to knock Generico off his feet.

Generico takes a couple of steps back then goes for another superkick only for his foot to be grabbed! Del Rey tries for another roundhouse, but finds herself in the same predicament! The two have each other’s legs and are hopping around trying not to lose their balance and they slowly lower the other person’s legs and once the limb touches the mat they quickly back away from each other and the fans applaud the show of sportsmanship. The two inch towards each other and lock up with Del Rey pushing Generico over to the ropes, and wrapping his arms around the top rope. With Generico’s chest exposed and with him no unable to block anything, Del Rey unleashes a flurry of kick after kick to the torso and Generico’s chest gets a little redder and a little more swollen with each strike.

-Jim Ross-
That’s just painful to watch, but if it’s any consolation for the Generico fans, I can’t imagine Del Rey putting as much force behind those kicks as she would have been able to at the beginning of the match.

Generico finally wrangles his arms free and headbutts Del Rey to get her to back off. He holds the sore spot on his chest while he delivers a sharp knife edge chop. He delivers a second then a third, until Del Rey is pressed against the ropes on the other side of the ring. Generico grabs her and tries to do an irish whip across the ring but she plants her feet and pulls him towards her and from there she lifts Generico over the top rope though he’s able to land on his feet on the apron. Del Rey hoists herself up onto the middle rope where she stands and tries to suplex Generico into the ring. Instead, from the apron, Generico stands on the middle turnbuckle, lifts Del Rey into air and drops her onto the top turnbuckle with the brainbuster! Del Rey takes a nasty tumble out of the ring while Generico barely hangs on to prevent himself from suffering the same fate.

The people start chanting “holy shit” and it’s appropriate that this is a stretcher match because Del Rey may end up needing one for real when this is all said and done. Generico hops down to the ground and drags Del Rey by the legs over to foot of the ramp where the stretcher has been waiting for them. Generico gets Del Rey to lay back-first on top of the stretcher and now all that’s left for him to do is roll the stretcher into the ambulance. West has his hands over his face fearing that this may be the end for his client who has yet to move even a finger since getting dropped onto her head. The crowd gets louder and louder in direction to the distance Generico covers. He’s now at the base of the ramp that leads into the ambulance and as he tries to maneuver the stretcher onto it, Del Rey rolls off and lands with a thud on the ground!

-Michael Cole-
Are you kidding me? Gah! Swallow your pride and admit when you’ve been beat, Sara!

There’s a loud cheer when Del Rey has the wherewithal to get off the stretcher, but now the question has to be asked of if she’d be able to do it a second time. Generico looks beat himself and he pounds on the now empty stretcher as his frustration begins to show. Still, the show must go on, and Generico walks gingerly over to his opponent who has made her way up to her knees at this point, and when he gets close she clubs him in the stomach but it’s a glancing blow that incites Generico to respond with a knee to the face that knocks Del Rey back to the ground. Generico grabs an arm and a leg and pulls Del Rey over to the vicinity of the stretcher and attempts to lift her onto it, but unlike the previous go-round, she puts up a fight by taking Generico by the head and slamming it against the stretcher. Generico stumbles back then without warning leaps into the air and hits a devastating dropkick right on the button.

Generico looks at the stretcher and down at Del Rey and it dawns on him that he’s going to need to do something big right here, right now to keep Del Rey down for the count, for good this time. He climbs up onto the ramp and waits for Del Rey to get to his feet and once she does, he takes to the skies! He hits the cross body from way up high! No! Del Rey rolls through onto her feet then tosses Generico overhead with a fallaway slam! As the adrenaline courses through her veins, Del Rey drags Generico over to the stretcher and places him on top. Generico tries to get off but Del Rey has other plans for him…

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Tumblr_mgmwl3y9nz1qhjbxeo1_400

Death Blow right to the back of the skull and just like that the light from Generico’s eyes are gone as he’s knocked out cold. West is on his feet once more, beyond ecstatic as he watches Del Rey strap Generico up tight onto the stretcher before pushing him up the the mini-ramp and into the ambulance!

-Jim Ross-
It’s over! It was brutal and hard to watch at time, but this fight is finally over and man, the winner has got to be relieved that they’re not the one who is strapped to a stretcher on the back of an ambulance.

-Michael Cole-
I think myself and the fans are the most relieved that this so-called “match” between these two goody two-shoes are over and done with so we can move onto bigger and better things with this show.

-Jerry Lawler-
Maybe the fans are relieved, but I doubt it’s for the same reason as you are. These two put each other through a lot and I think the fans are hoping that they’ll be able to live to fight another day.

The crowd cheers as Del Rey falls to her knees in exhaustion after that grueling match while West races down the ramp as fast as his legs can carry him so that he can be by his client’s side. Del Rey is holding her neck, still feeling the effects of the match and most likely still will be for a long time to come. West has a microphone in his hands, but doesn’t speak as he’s too preoccupied helping Del Rey to her feet and making sure that he’s okay. West encourages her to “seal the deal” and points at the open ambulance doors. Del Rey smirks as she walks over to the ambulance and slams the door shut. The sirens on the vehicle goes off and drives out of the arena while West watches on proudly.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Westten30_zpscd3d83e1

-Don West-
Was there any doubt in your mind who would come out victorious? We didn’t plan ahead for this, there was no time spent strategizing for this… how could there have been when we didn’t know what we’d be walking into in the first place? But Sara came out here and she dominated because that’s just what she does, that’s exactly what has brought her so far in this business and that’s what’s going to take her farther than where any woman has gone before! She came out here and she showed just how technically sound she was, she showed how athletic she was, she was how strong and how much of a brawler that she could be all in the same match because that’s how great she is. Sara Del Rey showed tonight that she is a warrior! This match right here was as perfect of an example that you can get for why she is the Queen of Wrestling and why there won’t be anyone good enough to challenge her for her crown anytime soon.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Westten19_zps3c5f62d5

-Don West-
Now don’t get me wrong, El Generico is no slouch in that ring, heck, he had me worried a little bit here and there but I was quickly reminded that I had nothing at all to worry about because Sara was just flat out better and now the poor guy is off to a hospital somewhere so that he can be treated for his wounds. Sara didn’t come out without her fair share of wounds either, but this is nothing that she hasn’t dealt with before and just like all the other times in the past, Sara Del Rey will survive and will look at each wound and each scar as a learning experience so that next time they’ll end up on the other guy instead of her. El Generico was a man that Sara had a little respect for. He has scratched and clawed to try to get his foot in the door but didn’t have the good fortune to align himself with someone like Don West. Now, if she can kick a someone so hard on the back of the head that they’d be down until the count of infinity, a man that she liked, mind you, then tell me what will happen to someone who she doesn’t care for? Someone who made the grave error of crossing her path and pissing her off? I don’t know about you, but that’s a scary thought for me to dwell on, and I can only hope for the sake of what’s left of the diva’s division that nobody makes that mistake.

The music hits again, reaffirming Del Rey’s triumph in this stretcher match, and together the two make their way out of the arena while the fans chant “Queen of Wrestling” even after they disappear from sight.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:00 am

After Del Ray and Don West are not seen anymore the camera cuts back to the commentating team.

(Michael Cole)
What an exciting intergender match that was ladies and gentlemen! El Generico pushed Del Ray to her limits but at the end of the match that fatal Death Blow was the crucial move to end the generic luchadore.

(Jerry Lawler)
Well with one exciting match over its time to get right to another guys! On last week of Breakdown we saw Dave Crist and Sami Callihan battle it out until an odd occurrence happened when the lights went out.

(Jim Ross)
Thats right King, and when they came back on no one was in site. They disappeared almost like they where abducted.

(Michael Cole)
With no explanation the match was ruled a no contest and we thought that it was over. However I received word just moments after the match from our general manager Stephanie McMahon that tonight would be a rematch between the two.

(Jim Ross)
Earlier tonight folks we where told that the wheel had been spun so lets take you to that footage now.

The feed transitions to the wheel and Stephanie McMahon beside it. She gives a big tug on the wheel and begins the spin.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 IoiW4CS0PnAu5

Once the wheel stops the feed transitions back to the announcers as the lights in the arena go black and flashing spotlights hit the steel cage as it begins to be lowered!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 2898546_o
(Jim Ross)
Well whatever happened on Breakdown will be sure not to happen tonight as that 15 foot high steel cage surely will keep people out.

(Michael Cole)
Thats right it will keep people out but it will also keep Dave and Sami locked in.

(Jerry Lawler)
I don't know if thats the best idea! I mean do you see what Dave Crist wears to the ring? Plus Sami Callihan is nicknamed "The Callihan Death Machine" and I am sure he did not get that nickname for having pillow fights!

(Jim Ross)
King, I have to agree with you this match may end up being a bloodbath!

The camera pans to the stage as Sami Callihans music plays and he makes his way to the ring. Callihan has a smirk on his face and loves the idea of being locked in a cage like an animal.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 LivelyRemorsefulBaldeagle

Callihan is now inside the steel cage and is pacing back and forth in the ring trying to get use to his surroundings. The camera quickly pans back to the stage as Dave Crists music is heard and he is on his way down to the ring walking very quickly showing that he is ready to get this underway.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 FavoriteUnacceptableHorsechestnutleafminer

Both men are now in the ring and the referee locks the door with a chain lock and then calls for the bell to get this match underway.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 W4KLdzG

Caution spoilers below
Come on you know you want to watch
Come on do it for me at least
Fine then. Have it your way but I tried to help you...
Winner:XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 JnxrqXy

As Dave Crist feet hit the ground and he celebrates his win against the Death Machine the camera pans to the announce team.

(Jim Ross)
King, I believe your prediction came true! What a slobberknocker that match was!

(Michael Cole)
Dave Crist coming out on top after an exciting counter to end a great match.

(Jerry Lawler)
Just think guys, this is only the second match! There is still much more to go!

(Michael Cole)
You are exactly right King and right now lets show you a video regarding tonight's main event between the Texas rattlesnake and the world champion.

The feed fades to black and the hype video plays. Once it is finished the feed fades back into to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:07 am

We are taken to the commentary booth, where we see Michael Cole, Jim Ross, and Jerry Lawler.

[Michael Cole]
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have breaking news to bring you tonight."

[Jerry Lawler]
"That's right, Cole. We have a new superstar.. from Japan!"

[Jim Ross]
"This man has traveled the world. In countries like Japan, Mexico, England, and many more, but he's coming here to wrestle in XWL."

[Michael Cole]
"Our cameras were in Japan earlier today, where Shinsuke Nakamura held a Q&A press conference discussing his jump to XWL."

Dead Mans Hand transitions to a press conference that took place earlier today in Japan. Seen on screen is XWL newcomer, Shinsuke Nakamura. In front of him, sits an audience of reporters and photographers. Nakamura begins taking questions. Subtitles appear onscreen to translate the dialogue.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 6ltokLl

-Reporter #1-
"過去週の、複数のうわさは聞いています。 状態という噂も、日本と他の噂になっています。 では、プロレスを引退しているというような噂。 私は皆の代わりに、正確に何が本当である必要がありますか? なぜこの会議にと呼ばれることがありますか?"
("For the past week, we have heard multiple rumors. Rumors that state you are leaving Japan. We've also heard other rumors. Rumors like one that states you're retiring from professional wrestling. I must ask on behalf of everyone, what exactly is true? Why have you called for this conference?")

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 RXNw2x5

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"を知っているが、それはおかしい、メディアが保存したものにします。 その噂のいずれかに該当されている、他のになります。 私はプロフェッショナルレスリングから引退ではない。 本当に正直なことを、私は自分自身いつでもどこでもすぐに退職を参照しないでください。 地獄、私は自分自身がこれまで退職を参照しないでください。になっていることは、私という噂の、という説がある。 私はこの会社を押してこの会議は終了ですとすぐに残していると私はXWLの米国で仕事をしたいと思います。 私はこの意思決定のための両方の個人的およびプロフェッショナルな理由があります。"
("You know, it's funny what the media puts out there. One of those rumors are true, while the other is false. I'm not retiring from professional wrestling. To be quite honest, I don't see myself retiring anytime soon. Hell, I don't see myself retiring ever. The rumor that is true is the rumor of me leaving. I'm leaving this company as soon as this press conference concludes and I am going to work for XWL in the United States. I have both personal and professional reasons for making this decision. On the personal side, it would be an honor to represent my country of Japan in XWL. I want to one day be mentioned in the same breath as names like The Great Muta, Jushin "Jushin" Liger, and Antonio Inoki. I want to go down in history as one of the greats and what a better place to make that happen, than in the United States. On the professional side, ever since last week, I've come to realize that I have achieved all there is to achieve here in Japan. I've won numerous championships, tournaments, and I've been at the top of this company for some time now. I think it's time I give someone else a chance to be on top here in Japan.")

A second reporter begins to speak.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 JT6p9DA

-Reporter #2-
"現在のIWGPインターコンチネンタルチャンピオンて、何をしているのですか? では、は、チャンピオンシップでは、としていますか?"
("Being the current IWGP Intercontinental Champion, what do you do now? Are you taking the championship with you?")

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 AA2GXG7

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"それは長くされていませんが、IWGPインターコンチネンタル選手権歴史の重要な部分日本のプロレスリングにされます。 その田中正人、弘樹後藤、棚橋宏などが開催されています。 すべてのすばらしい人。 私はこの優勝一度ではなく三回開催されていることを光栄に思います。"
("Although it hasn't been around long, the IWGP Intercontinental Championship is an important piece of history to Japanese professional wrestling. It has been held by names like Masato Tanaka, Hirooki Goto, and Hiroshi Tanahashi. All great men. I am honored to have held this championship not once, but three times.")

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Xq5TlB3

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"私はここから移動している限り、私は最高のオプションはIWGPインターコンチネンタル選手権を放棄すると思います。 それは移動するには、敬意オプションですが'ほとんどの意味を成しているか。 この大会は、私にを意味するが、私が言ったように前に、私はそれが他の誰かはここ日本で、ビッグスターになるチャンスがあるのに時間のと考えています。 ほかに、XWLが独自の大会があります。"
("As far as where I go from here, I believe the best option would be for me to relinquish the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. Not only is it the respectful option to go, but it's the one that makes the most sense. This championship means the world to me, but like I said before, I believe it's time for someone else to have a chance to be a big star here in Japan. Besides, XWL has championships of their own.")

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 LUMEFBV

-Reporter #3-
"XWLが独自の選手権大会」と自信感があると述べています。 あなたがあなたの近い将来のXWL選手権を参照してしていますか?"
("You say "XWL has championships of their own" with confidence. Do you see an XWL championship in your near future?")

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 RofRcuJ

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"あなたが知っているしています... 私は抜本的な声明をするようにしていませんが、機会があれば、私は私は常にではないようで、その機会に襲い掛かるし選んだら。 する機会が私私の行っていることと私はここ数年何をしてきたかをと思っていると、その強力なスタイルの王中のされています。 私は、日本ではなく、私はプロレスラーであることは、世界全体で別のプロレスラーであると考えていません。 私はちょうどXWLでは、証明するために計画しています。"
("You know... I don't like to make drastic statements, but if the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to do like I always do and pounce on that opportunity. Until that opportunity comes I am going to do what I do best and what I have been doing for the past number of years and that's being the King Of Strong Style. I do not believe there is another professional wrestler in not just Japan, but in the entire world that is as good a professional wrestler as me. I plan to prove just that in XWL.")

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 ZdZmIOm

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
"申し訳ありません。誰も選んだら。 アメリカへのフライトは非常にすぐに、私たちは、この後処理する必要があります。 私はちょうど私のファンの私には、今日の私は感謝したいと思います。 ではなく、私は、今日ではない。 私XWLの内訳、多くの有料イベントの表示を見ることにします。 私私は言う、失望することはありませんすると信頼しています。YEAOH!"
("I'm sorry everyone. My flight to America leaves very soon, so we need to wrap this up. I would just like to thank my fans for getting me to the where I am today. Without you, I would not be here. Be sure to watch me on XWL's Breakdown and there many pay-per-view events. Trust me when I say, you will not be disappointed. YEAOH!")

A man places an XWL contract in front of Nakamura. Nakamura takes a nearby pen and signs his name on the dotted line.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 QFsUelW

As Nakamura finishes signing the contract, Dead Mans Hand transitions back to the commentary booth.

[Jerry Lawler]
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited for Shinsuke Nakamura! I've heard so much about him."

[Jim Ross]
"Like Nakamura said, he's done basically all there is to do in Japan. He's a one-time G1 Climax winner, a one-time New Japan Cup winner, a three-time IWGP Intercontinental Championship, and a three-time IWGP Heavyweight Championship."

[Michael Cole]
"The list goes on and on, but the question at hand here is can Shinsuke Nakamura add to that list of accomplishments here in XWL?"

[Jim Ross]
"I believe so. This guy has all the tools to make himself a star here in XWL."

We go to the next segment of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:58 am

Really loved that Swagsuke promo, he's been one of my favourites for a while so I'm glad to see someone as him finally.

The ReBolution begins... TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:15 pm

DJ Roomba wrote:
Really loved that Swagsuke promo, he's been one of my favourites for a while so I'm glad to see someone as him finally.

The ReBolution begins... TONIGHT!

I don't know him myself, but I really loved the idea of the promo and found it very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:34 pm

*The crowd have begun having their own conversations in the crowd, as they await for the next match to be under-way on Pay Per View. However, the following theme begins to play.*

Jerry Lawler:
W...Wait a minute? Is that who I think it is?

Jim Ross:
You bet your ass it is, King!

Michael Cole:
It's the Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels! He's back!

*Daniels makes his way out to the ring wearing casual clothes. He's receives a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. He takes it all in for a few seconds before making his way down to the ring. He picks up a microphone on his way into the ring. He takes off his shades...*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 2iabiwh

*...And then begins to speak to the crowd.*

Christopher Daniels:
Not quite the 'welcome back' that I expected, but I digress. Ladies and Gentleman, I am YOUR Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels, and I AM BACK!

*The crowd don't quite know how to react to Daniels yet; this is evident as he receives mixed cheers and boos.*

Christopher Daniels:
Well well well...Xtreme Wrestling League...known as 'XWL' for short. You people have seen me here before, many times I might add. I'm probably known here for being part of a dominant Tag-Team named 'Bad Influence', with my former best friend, Kazarian. But what you didn't know is that me and Frankie are no longer friends. We, together, mutually agreed that I carried that team. Kazarian isn't here anymore. Does that surprise me? Not one bit. The guy was a waste of life on this planet. You people are fortunate that you don't have to see Kaz here for a very long time. However, you're also fortunate that you get to witness the greatest return in XWL History, MINE!

*Daniels breaks out into laughter as the crowd realise that he isn't on their side. They begin to boo him.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 2zzjimq

Christopher Daniels:
Woahhh, wait just one god damn minute. You're booing me? You're making ME out to be the bad guy here? I'm telling you people the TRUTH! Now, you might be wondering "Daniels, why on earth did you come back to XWL?" - Good Question. Now, I didn't come back here to 'continue where I left off', nor did I come back here to rekindle old rivalries. I came back here to wipe the slate clean, start again fresh. I came back to XWL to make a name in this business and become a Legend in that Locker Room. My legacy starts here. No, I don't want to be a role model. No, I don't want your children to support me. In fact, I don't want to hear ANY of you cheering my name.

*The crowd boo once more as Daniels takes it all in with a smug look on his face.*

Jerry Lawler:
I don't remember this guy being so arrogant.

Jim Ross:
Me neither, King. It just so happens that I can't wait for this son of a bitch to leave again!

Michael Cole:
Oh, come on you guys, it's Christopher Daniels! He's awesome!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Mc5cud

Christopher Daniels:
Don't worry people, I feed off-of your negative energy. It makes me compete at a different level. Now lets talk about the people that have climbed the mountain here thus far. We've got Dean Ambrose, your World Heavyweight Champion. We've got Roman Reigns as your United States Champion and we've got a Vacant Intercontinental Championship. The point i'd like to make here is that there's 3 Championships out of 40+ men on the Roster. That means that the opportunities in this company are few and far between. These men have seized the limited opportunities and it's molded who they are today. And you know what? Christopher Daniels will be joining the Mount Rushmore of XWL within the next few months. I'm going to be the best looking, as well as the best wrestler on the God damn Roster!

*Daniels begins to pose for pictures for the crowd, pouting as if he was a model at a photoshoot. Daniels begins to laugh as the crowd continue to boo.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 2881eog

Christopher Daniels:
And before I go, there's one more thing I'd like to say. To the person that i'm matched up with on Breakdown...May God have mercy on your soul. I'm the Fallen Angel, and it's my job to cause you pain and suffering.

*Daniels pulls a serious face as the camera fades to black and a Promo plays for the next match.*

(Feedback Appreciated)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Great stuff man, it had it all, pics, actions, commentary, and some good dialogue. Put over the character well, explained what he's here to do, and that's the makings of a great addition to the league. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more in the coming weeks!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:21 pm

we hear a theme that sounds familiar
we see hall and nash coming out
XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Images15
Micheal Cole
OMG KING!!!! its the outsiders what a Surprise
King
IKR!!! Cole what a big Surprise

The outsiders make there way in the ring and grabs a mic

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Images20
they get the ring and start talking

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Images17

Kevin Nash

OUTSIDERS!!!! in the house me and scott came here to run this place like we ran wcw and wwf and wwe for awhile and tna. now to guys in the back head my warning the outsiders are gunning to be on top one more time so if you want a piece of us we are here in xwl baby see when i first started wrestling it was about making friends and being a fan favorite and all that changed some where down the line it was just about the money but i did meet a guy who is my best friend and that's Scott Hall.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Images18

Scott Hall

HEY YO!! the bad guy and big kev are here to destroy people and you fans are nothing more then hasbens now me and big kev want you all to know that we still have a lot of fight and we are going to make impact next week.
XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Images21
Kevin Nash
yea what Scott said me and Scott see we ain't here to make friends we ain't here to play we are here to Destroy and make everyone Crumble at our feet and if any of you have a problem with that. that's just to bad
XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Images22
Scott Hall
OUTSIDERS!!! FOR LIFE!!! THAT"S JUST 2 SWEEET!!!!
King
those are some strong words from the outsiders cole.
Cole
yes they are hopefully they can back up those promises
*we fade to our next segment*
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:06 pm

The camera for Dead Man's Hand switches from the hype that just took place to the backstage area where the mood picks up. Matt Striker stands, a mic in hand, looking ready to do an interview.

[Matt Striker]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, number one contender for the United States championship, Eric Young!

The camera backs out, creating space for Eric who pops in, smile on his face. Young begins to stretch his arms and slap them, appearing to be loosening up.

[Matt Striker]
Thank you for taking this time to talk with me Eric, I know how much must be on your mind.

[Eric Young]
No problem man.

[Matt Striker]
Well Eric, how are you feeling?

Young smiles, Striker leaning the mic over to him as he speaks to the XWL universe.

[Eric Young]
See, this is why I like you Matt. You don't ask me about what my thoughts are, but how I feel. I like that, because my thoughts are all over the place, but I feel... I feel like I have never felt before. I feel, almost, alive. As though everything is coming together perfectly and that everything is finally going my way.

[Matt Striker]
Well that good especially considering the scare you gave us a couple of weeks ago when you attacked Reigns after his match.

[Eric Young]
You know, I don't feel bad about that simply due to the fact that he is a fighting man. If I hadn't of, he wouldn't of wanted to face me. He wouldn't expect a challenge out of me. I don't like to handle anything I do in a disrespectful manner but something snapped. Now, it's fixed. My drive is still there but that mentality he instilled within me is silenced. However, as you know, I don't mind doing what I need to when it comes to the ring. I am not afraid to get extreme or whatever the case may be later tonight.

[Matt Striker]
Speaking of which, do you have any particular match you would want to have out of those available?

[Eric Young]
No, not really. I'm just preparing for anything so that way I can give it my all no matter what. Ladder, Submission, Inferno... You name it, I've thought of it. I'm prepared for it, that's for sure. I just hope Roman is. I want a fight. I want to prove that all that stuff I was preaching about when it comes to heart, is true. That with heart, you can go a thousand plus miles on and still come back smiling. That you can come from the lowest of the low, and rise to be whatever you aspire to be. That, is what I am for tonight. WHEN I walk out with the United States title, people will truly understand the meaning of heart.

[Matt Striker]
Well thanks Eric. It was good seeing you again.

[Eric Young]
You too man. I've almost missed the relationship we use to share. That bond.

[Matt Striker]
Yeah it was almost like a best friend thing.

[Eric Young]
Not exactly.... Almost, something more. We did weird things, so it cushioned our bond. It's, beautiful.

[Matt Striker]
I agree man. Well, it was go-

Young pulls Striker into a hug that Matt obviously wasn't expecting. He closed his eyes, Striker staring off, unsure of what to do. Young begins to whisper and pat Matt on the back.

[Eric Young]
I don't want to wait, for our lives to be over....

Young then releases Striker, walking away as though nothing weird just happened as Striker stares at him, shocked and unsure of how to take what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:29 am

Dead Man’s Hand returns from a brief commercial break and we’re taken backstage. As the camera pans into view we see none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. He’s joined by someone with mic in hand. As we pan out it appears to be none other than Michael Hayes.

Austin sits still not saying a word for several minutes. Before Hayes clears his throat which garners Austin’s attention so he stares blankly at him before he finally speaks

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 6k8Lrrd

{Steve Austin}
Son are you gonna just sit there in your little tux, and that pretty little bow tie with a stupid look on your face, or are you gonna open your mouth and tell ole Stone Cold Steve Austin what it is you want?

Austin stares deeply into his eyes not saying a word. Which makes Hayes hesitate. He clears his throat and slowly begins to speak

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 7ZZe7Xz

Michael “P.S” Hayes
Well, Steve first off let me apologize for not thinking clearly, I’ll just go ahead and get straight to the point if you don’t mind. You’re set for one of, if not the, biggest matches of your career later tonight. What are your thoughts going into this match? After all it’s been several years since you’ve held a world title..

Austin laughs lightly before getting a serious look upon his face. He turns in his chair and looks directly at Hayes not moving an inch before speaking

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 JhJ42P9

{Steve Austin}
So, let me get this straight son, you waltz on into Stone Cold Steve Austin’s lockeroom. Sit your pretty little ass down. Apologize for interrupting whatever it is I may be doing. Then you have the nerve to bring up how it’s been several years since I’ve held that there world title? Do you think I’m stupid or something son? You think ole Stone Cold doesn’t know how long it’s been since I’ve held a world title? What kind of question is that you dumb son of a bitch?

Austin pauses for a minute and takes a deep breath before speaking again

{Steve Austin}
Yeah, you’re right it has been a long time son. In fact, Stone Cold Steve Austin hasn’t had one single solitary shot at this company’s world title and I’ve been here for quite some time. So you bet your ass it’s THE biggest match of my career. I mean come on son it’s the god damn world heavyweight championship. So you wanna know my thoughts?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
What I’m thinking about right now?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
What’s going on in ole Stone Cold Steve Austin’s mind?

What?!
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well, it’s actually quite simple son. Ya see. I’m gonna grab these here boots. Put one foot in. Then put in the other. I’m gonna lace em up. Get my ass up off this here chair. Walk on through that door. Down that long hallway. Open up that curtain and step on through. Make my way down that ramp. Then I’m gonna get into that ring. Stand face to face with Dean Ambrose. Then we’re gonna have ourselves a good ole fashioned fight!

Michael nods and speaks yet again

Michael “P.S.” Hayes
So I guess it’s safe to say you’re pretty confident in yourself. Are you worried at all about what Dean’s going to bring to the table after what happened a few weeks ago? You laid out in the middle of that ring and him standing over you?

Austin lightly laughs  and continues laughing for several minutes when he abruptly stops. He gets inches from Hayes face and speaks

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 MSPwp1Z

{Steve Austin}
Do I look worried to you at all son? Do you see sweat dripping down ole Stone Cold’s face? Do you see me shaking in my boots? If I had a tail do you see it between my legs?

EH EH!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 R1t8TsZ

{Steve Austin}
If there’s one thing ole Stone Cold ain’t it’s scared of Dean Ambrose. I will give the kid credit. He can fight with the best of ‘em. His problem? He hasn’t proven to Stone Cold Steve Austin that he can go it alone and that’s what we’re gonna do out there tonight.

Crowd
What?!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 PiDe3IP

{Steve Austin}
When we both step on into that ring later tonight. There may be two of us, but, son there’s only going to be one person walking out of that ring. There’s no doubt in my mind that kids good, but, son I’m just that much better. When I’m put up against a wall I come out swinging and you can bet your ass ole Stone Cold is gonna come out swinging. There’s three things I live by son.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Drinking.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Fighting

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Then the initials D.T.A.

Crowd
What?!

Michael “P.S.” Hayes
D.T.A?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 JhJ42P9

{Steve Austin}
Are you telling me you don’t know what D.T.A means son? For as long as Stone Cold Steve Austin’s been around I expected you to know what that means. You’re telling me that you’ve seen me wrestle all over the world and you don’t know what that means? Are you stupid or something son? They let anybody interview the wrestlers these days don’t they? Let ole Stone Cold help you here.  Follow my hands and write this down ya jackass.

Austin pauses for a moment before speaking inches from Hayes face

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Cr3rEQJ

{Steve Austin}
Don’t.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Trust.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Anybody.

[Crowd
What?!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 MSPwp1Z

{Steve Austin}
Tell Dean that he better have eyes in the back of his head son. Because if he don’t watch out this ole Rattlenake is gonna strike before he knows it and we’re gonna have ourselves a new world champion and that’s the bottom line ‘cause Stone Cold Said So!

Austin stares at Hayes before shoving the mic into his chest and getting up. We see Austin walking out of the room as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

The camera fades in from black and we see Stephanie McMahon backstage next to the Dead Mans Hand Wheel. The camera pans out more and we see Johnny Gargano standing beside her.

[Johnny Gargano]
Alright this is it. My time to show everyone that I am not a joke!

Gargano slaps himself a couple of times in the face and then spins the wheel. He backs up and turns his back on the wheel making sure he does not look until it has stopped. The wheel spins and spins until slowly starting to decrease in speed. The camera zooms in on the wheel as it begins to stop.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Sc5avHx

Once the camera is showing the match to be Extreme Rules it slowly zooms out and we see Johnny Gargano slowly turn around. The camera focuses on Johnnys face and we see him shocked when he realizes it is Extreme Rules. He begins to plead to Stephanie McMahon.

[Johnny Gargano]
This... This has to be some sort of mistake! I can't face 'Faker in a extreme rules match! He is a monster! A demon! A wannabe zombie! Stephanie please you have to understand, this has to be a mistake! Their is no way that I can stand here and belive that Underfakers "powers" did not make the wheel stop! I demand a respin immediatley!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Johnny, I need you to calm down. I will not respin this wheel and if I where you, I would start worrying about The Undertaker because your match is next!

[Johnny Gargano]
Are you kidding me! You can't be serious! This is ridiculous! Do you not understand that he will kill me! This is not fair!

Gargano turns and hits the wall then walks to the door before looking back at Stephanie. Gargano opens the door but is not looking outside into the hallway so he does not see what the camera does. The camera sees The Undertaker standing infront of Gargano with his eyes in the back of his head and a smirk on his face. The camera pans over to get Stephanie and Gargano in the same shot.

[Johnny Gargano]
Fine! Have it your way Stephanie, but 'Faker's blood is not on my hands.... it's on yours.

Gargano turns to the hallway and 'Taker is no longer there. He slams the door and the camera pans back to Stephanie.

[Stephanie McMahon]
These new guys get crazier and crazier as they come.

The camera fades on that line and once it fades back in we see a video packing hyping up Supremacy which comes to you live June 6th, 2014! The camera fades back in from the hype video to show Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, and Michael Cole at ringside.

[Michael Cole]
Well as you just saw ladies and gentlemen up next is Johnny Gargano vs. The Undertaker.

[Jim Ross]
That's right folks! If you tuned in last week to Breakdown then you would have saw these two men suppose to have a match but Johnny Gargano had other plans.

[Jerry Lawler]
I think we have a video replay showing that so lets go to that now.

The replay screen comes up showing The Undertaker on his bike at the top of the ramp when all of a sudden Gargano runs out with a chair and sends a thunderous shot to the back of Undertaker. Gargano rears back and hits another shot this time to the head of The Undertaker which knocks him off of his motorcycle. The feeds cuts to Gargano gripping the bike by the handlebars and shows him throwing the bike off the stage and to the floor below. The feed cuts once again to this time Stephanie McMahon on the stage and announcing to Gargano that not only did he lose his match by dq but that he would also have to face The Undertaker again at Dead Mans Hand. The replay screen closes and now we see the match graphic for Gargano and Undertaker.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Vs5qnCC

"Don't Die Digging" blares over the arena and the boo's begin to rally in even before Johnny Gargano walks through the curtain. Instead of Gargano walking out of the curtain we see a shopping cart filled with weapons being pushed through the curtain then stopping but still no signs of Gargano. Next we see yet another shopping cart but this time instead of being filled with weapons the shopping cart has barbwire in the section where you would put your items in. In the seat part where you would put a child there are two bags tied up. Finally we see Gargano walk out from the curtain with a steel chain wrapping around his neck. Johnny grabs both handles to the two shopping carts and begin to wheel them down the ramp. He makes it down to ringside and positions the shopping cart filled with weapons near the ramp but wheels the other cart that has the barbwire wrapped inside over near the announce tables. Gargano slides into the ring once he is finished positioning the carts but slides back out of the ring near the ramp and starts going through the cart filled with weapons. He tosses a trashcan in the ring that also has three chairs tucked inside. Next he throws in two kendo sticks before finally throwing in a 2x4 wrapped in barbwire inside the ring. Gargano smiles as he unwraps the steel chain that is around his neck and throws it in the ring as well. Gargano then tips over that cart and slides back into the ring and goes near the trashcan. Johnny pulls out a chair then positions it so he can sit down. Once seated Gargano smirks and looks on towards the stage and the camera shows him mouthing the words "Come on 'Faker use your magic!".

[Jim Ross]
Bah gawd King! I don't say this often but this match looks like a carwreck and it has not even began yet! Only Johnny has made it to the ring.

[Jerry Lawler]
Yeah but once The Undertaker makes it out here I bet it will look like World War 3 before the match is over.

The Undertaker's signature gong goes off before the lights dim to a eerie purple lighting. Dry ice begins to flood the stage and Undertaker begins to walk out slowly through the curtain. The camera pans to Gargano who is now literally on the edge of his seat yelling "Come on!" as he slaps himself to hype himself up for the battle that is about to occur. The camera shoots back over to The Undertaker who is now midway down the ramp, he continues his mystic walk but comes to a halt as he is right beside the downed shopping cart that Gargano had just went through. Taker shakes his head and begins to walk past the downed cart and slowly climbs the steps. Undertaker is on the second of four steps and raises his arms up slowly as the lights return to normal lighting. The camera pans to Gargano who now has the chain that was wrapped around his neck now wrapped around his hand. The Undertaker and Johnny Gargano have a staredown before Taker looks at his arm that Johnny had smashed just three days ago with a steel chair then looks back up to Gargano and rolls his eyes back in his head and does his signature cut throat taunt towards Gagano. Johnny stands and looks as though he has had enough.

[Michael Cole]
The Undertaker is like a statue!

[Jerry Lawler]
You're right Michael, every since the lights have come back on The Undertaker has not moved.

[Jim Ross]
Johnny Gargano sure is moving though!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh no he just swung wildly with that chain at The Undertaker who still has not moved off of those steps!

[Michael Cole]
Taker caught the chain! Taker caught the chain!

[Jerry Lawler]
The Undertaker swings a right! Oh what a shot to Garganos jaw.

[Jim Ross]
Johnny better run and hide because he has one hell of a monster coming at him now.

[Michael Cole]
JR you're right! Taker not only is getting in the ring but he also has hold of the chain that he caught when Johnny swung for the fences earlier.

The Undertaker is now entering the ring stepping up and over the top rope one leg at a time. Meanwhile Johnny Gargano is crawling backwards and making his way back up to his feet on the other side of the ring. Gargano's eyes widen as he see's the six foot ten man coming at him with a steel chain. Gargano slides out of the ring from underneath the bottom rope escaping The Undertaker for the time being. Johnny circles the ring but Undertakers eyes never let off of Gargano. Johnny sees an opening to grab a kendo stick that is halfway in the ring and halfway on the apron so he rushes to it and grabs it. Taker realizing this a little to late tries to get over to the kendo stick to block Gargano from grabbing it but instead of blocking The Undertaker gets a lashing on his arm from Gargano. Taker moves his right arm in pain and clutches the chain harder with his left hand. Undertaker looks over at Gargano who is smiling at the sight of Taker being in pain. Undertaker rolls his eyes into the back of his head and that brings a shocked look over the face of Gargano which we had seen a similar look earlier in the night when he saw what type of match he was having. Taker moves towards the ropes while Gargano is frozen in fear but as Taker gets one leg over the top rope Gargano snaps out of his terror and begins to swing the kendo stick! The first lash comes on Taker's left calf then the second coming on his back. Gargano wields back for a third but Undertaker catches the kendo stick similar to the chain he had caught at the start of the match. Gargano lets go off his end of the kendo stick and runs around the ring to get out of dodge of the Undertaker who is now standing on the ground holding the kendo stick in one hand but no longer holding the chain as it had dropped during the lashings from the kendo stick. Gargano slides back into the ring and grabs a weapon, not just any weapon however. The weapon Johnny grabs is none other than the same type of weapon Gargano had used just a mere three nights ago on Undertaker, that being a steel chair. Johnny smacks the chair twice on the mat and yells out "Come on!" as Taker gives a smirk and climbs onto the apron. Gargano charges Taker and swings wildly with the chair! Taker swings the kendo stick and cracks Gargano in the side just seconds from being hit! Once the kendo stick met flesh however Gargano dropped the chair and dropped to a knee. Taker cracked the back of Gargano sending Johnny face first on the mat as he wrenched in pain. Taker climbs of the top rope and now is in the ring. Undertaker walks over to Gargano who somehow manages to swing a vicious kick landing square in the gut of Undertaker. The kick stunned Taker just long enough for Gargano to kick the kendo stick out of The Undertakers hands. Johnny kips up to his feet and starts deliviring low kicks to the legs of Undertaker. Around the fifth kick however Taker grabs ahold of Garganos legs and laugh as Johnny begins to hop on one foot hoping to not loose his balance. Taker took to long and Johnny hopped up hitting a huge enzuguri however which did barely any damage to Taker in the long run, but all Gargano was looking for was to be freed of the Deadmans grip. Johnny succeded in that and was now standing as well and the Undertaker had been stunned. Gargano looks back and forth fast and locks his eyes on the chair he had dropped! Gargano picks it up but makes the mistake of turning his back on Taker. Johnny turns around right into a big boot from Taker that drops Gargano! Taker reaches down and grabs Gargano by the hair and lifts him to his feet and begins throwing huge punches rapidly to Gargano the backs him into a corner and thats when the Undertaker turned on the jets because he starts manhandling Gargano in the corner! Right after left after right after left! Taker just did not look like he was going to stop until he hit a vicious uppercut that sent Gargano's lights out! Taker lifts Johnny up onto his shoulders into a oklahoma slam position before dropping him head first on the turnbuckle hitting him with snake eyes! As he normally does Taker ran to the other side of the ring and runs back just as fast and connects with a thunderous big boot that makes Gargano look like he had been hit by a train! Taker picks up the chair Gargano had dropped and positions it so that it is wedged in the corner inbetween the top and middle rope. Undertaker looks back at Gargano then lifts him up and grabs him by his trunks with one hand and Johnnys hair with the other. Taker throws Gargano into the corner looking to ram Johnnys head into the chair! At the last second possible Gargano stops himself and grabs the chair quickly and spins to crack Taker right over the head with the chair! It only makes Taker wobbly but he did not fall down. Gargano swings again and for the second time cracks Taker over the head with the chair this time however the shot had dropped Taker to a knee. Gargano screams out "Just go down!" then swings again and cracks him over the head for a third time! Taker falls backwards onto his back and Gargano yells out "Finally!" then Gargano put the chair onto Undertakers foot. Gargano looks back at the audience taking his eye off of Taker to taunt the fans. When Gargano looked back to stomp the chair out of no where The Undertaker sits up and grabs Gargano by the throat! Gargano throws a knee at the seated Undertakers arm knocking it off of Garganos throat. Johnny then throws a wild kick that catches Taker in the back of the head! The sound of the kick was loud and Taker went down. This time Gargano took no chances and leaped into the air and drove a big foot down onto the chair! Taker writhed out in pain as Gargano had crushed his foot in the chair. Taker tried to remove his foot but Gargano stomps on his head knocking Taker back. Gargano leaps into the air for a second time and double foot stomps the chair! This impact dropped Gargano to his knees but for Undertaker however it made him sit up in pain. Taker took the chair off of his ankle and rolled over holding it screaming out in pain. Gargano smirked then rose to his feet and walked back over to the trashcan and pulled out the other two chairs. Gargano looked back at The Undertaker who was trying to stand but before Taker could even attempt to stand up Gargano had swung with a steel chair and cracked him in the back of the head. Johnny positioned one chair underneath the face off a downed Undertaker then grabbed another chair and stood infront of the Undertaker. He lifted the chair high into the air and.....

[Jim Ross]
What happened!

[Michael Cole]
The lights are out! The lights are...

[Jerry Lawler]
Taker has Gargano by the throat! The lights are back on and Taker has Gargano by the throat!

[Jim Ross]
Oh no he is aiming him near that trashcan! What goes up must come down!

[Michael Cole]
What a huge chokeslam onto that trashcan by The Undertaker!

[Jerry Lawler]
Thats gotta be it. Taker is going for the pin.

[Michael Cole]
One.... Two....

[Jim Ross]
Gargano kicked out at two!

[Jerry Lawler]
How does he find the energy after taking a huge chokeslam.

Moments before Gargano delivering a thunderous chairshot to Undertaker the lights went out then came back on to The Undertaker standing with his hand around Garganos throat. The Undertaker lifted Gargano in the air and delivered a thunderous chokeslam onto the trashcan then went for the cover. Gargano somehow managed to get his shoulder up at two. Johnny rolls onto the apron closest to the announce tables and the shopping cart filled with barbwire and those two mysterious bags. Gargano slowly rises to his feet but just as he gets his balance The Undertaker hits a devestating big boot that sends Gargano flying off of the apron onto the shopping cart! Gargano lands right in the barbwire and is stuck there motionless. The camera pans to the Undertaker who is smirking as he begins to get out of the ring. Taker walks over behind the shopping cart and grabs the handle. The Undertaker begins wheeling the shopping cart that has Johnny Gargano stuck in barbwire around the ringside area and stops the cart just in front of the ramp before he repositions the cart. Taker begins to wheel the cart up the ramp and then stops the cart once he gets it to the top of the stage. Taker walks infront of Gargano and begins to punch him in the head repeadtly much like he was in the corner earlier in the match. Taker laughs as he steps back then delivers a mean big boot to the trapped Gargano but the impact tips the cart over and hitting the stage. The impact breaks Gargano free from the barbwire but the camera zooms in on his back which is now bleeding all over. Taker walks over to Gargano and lifts him up to his knees. Taker positions Gargano between his legs then lifts him up for the Last Ride. Once Gargano is up in the powerbomb position Taker lifts him even higher but somehow someway Gargano slips out and superkicks Taker in the back of the head! Taker dropped to a knee but Gargano fell out showing that the superkick was a complete sign of desperation. Gargano slowly started to get up and managed to rise to his feet before Taker rose to his. Gargano swings his leg and kicks The Undertaker hard in the temple then grabs Taker and hits a hard ddt on the stage. Gargano sits up and grabs The Undertaker locking in the GargaNO Escape. Taker is in pain from the submission and almost looks as though he is about to tap out but even if he did the match would not end as a fall can only occur in the ring! Taker somehow manages to club Gargano in the back of the head forcing Johnny to let go off the hold. The Undertaker quickly transitions Gargano into a hells gate! The transisition however almost had Taker fall off the stage but he was barely able to mantain balance. Gargano is on the side closest to the stage struggling to breath as The Undertaker who is closest to falling off of the stage has a grip directly on the back of Garganos head. Johnny is slipping in and out of conciousness and Taker does not look like he is going to let up on his grip. Gargano looks deep inside of himself and finds a way to somehow lift the Undertaker up no higher than a foot off the stage! Gargano jumps off the stage with the Undertaker much in the same fashion of Buh-Buh Ray Dudley! They going crashing into two tables below and both men are laid out with neither moving.

[Jim Ross]
Taker's gotta be broken in half! Gargano just countered into a hell of a powerbomb off of the stage threw two tables!

[Michael Cole]
Neither man has moved since!

[Jerry Lawler]
I hope this match does not end in a no contest. These two men have been down for at least three minutes now.

[Jim Ross]
Wait a second! Taker! Taker is trying to sit up!

[Michael Cole]
He can't quite make it up all the way though JR.

[Jim Ross]
He's up! Takers up! Buisness has just picked up!

The Undertaker is now finally standing after a huge collision, Taker is wobbly and grabs on to the side of the ramp so he does not collapse. Gargano begins to show life as he crawls away from Taker and grabs on the a set of steps that connect to the right side of the stage. Undertaker manages somehow to roll up onto the ramp as Gargano crawls up the steps and then crawls across the top of the stage heading towards the cart. Taker starts to stand to his feet on the half way point of the ramp as Gargano has made it to the shopping cart and using it to stand up. Johnny takes off with the cart running down the ramp with it as Undertaker turns around. Gargano runs over Undertaker with the cart and that sends Taker flying into the barbwire that is attached to the cart! Taker is stuck to the barbwire cart as Gargano pushes it hard into the apron. Gargano grabs the two bags from the front off the cart and slides into the ring. Johnny unties the first bags and slowly tips it over onto the center of the ring! Thumbtacks! Hundreds of tacks begin to drop onto the mat as Gargano emptys that bag then goes for the other bag. Meanwhile The Undertaker has somehow managed to free himself from the barbwire! Taker is now covered in blood from his head after going face first into the barbwire. Gargano unties the second bag and slowly tips that one over ontop of the thumbtacks. Slowly but surely hundreds of pieces of broken glass start to pour over the tacks. Gargano gets a crazed look in his eye as he spreads the thumbtack and glass concocktion with his foot. Taker has rolled back into the ring and Gargano realizes it. Johnny rushes over to Taker and begins to stomp on him but Taker still rises to his feet. Gargano throws a fast right and left combo with his fist but Taker catches one of the fists and puts his hand around Garganos throat. Taker lifts Johnny up above the glass and thumbtacks but Gargano slips out of Takers grasp before he can be chokeslammed into the painful items below. Gargano goes for a superkick but Taker catches the foot! Johnny jumps and goes for a enziguri but unlike the last time he does not get freed. Instead Taker ducks it and drags Gargano back into the corner then clubs Johnny in the leg. Taker grabs Johnny by the wrist then accends to the top rope looking to go for old school! Taker begins to walk the ropes then leaps off of them clubbing Gargano hard in the back connecting with old school. Taker looks over and grabs the 2x4 wrapped in barbwire then taps the match twice and grabs it like it is a bat. Taker swings for the fences and hits a home run on Garganos already bloodied back with the barbwire 2x4. Taker rips the bat away then throws it to the floor.Taker steps back and signals for the chokeslam. Gargano slowly rises to his feet then turns again into the grasp of The Undertaker. Taker lifts Gargano into the air but this time Johnny slips out onto the apron! Gargano hits a fast forearm to the face of The Undertaker stunning Taker for a few seconds! Gargano springs to the top rope looking for a springboard clothesline!

[Michael Cole]
Oh my!

[Jim Ross]
BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! GARGANO'S GOTTA BE DEAD
!

[Jerry Lawler]
Taker caught Gargano with a chokeslam onto the glass and thumbtacks!

[Michael Cole]
Takers going for the pin!

[Jerry Lawler]
1!....

[Michael Cole]
2!....

[Jim Ross]
3!.... The Undertaker has done it! He has defeated Johnny Gargano after a hellacious chokeslam onto the glass and thumbtacks.

Winner: XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 BVtF6Mt

[Michael Cole]
When the Undertaker returned it was on a motorcycle but Gargano brought the deadman out in Taker!

[Jim Ross]
I said before the match even started that it looked like a car wreck out here but good god, King was right it looks like World War 3
!

[Jerry Lawler]
Taker is making his way to the back now but we have a stretcher on the way for Gargano.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and gentlemen shifting gears now lets take a look at our main event!

The camera feed goes to a hype video for the main event between Stone Cold and Dean Ambrose.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:48 pm

As XWL's pay-per-view event Dead Man's Hand rages on the cameras are rolling as the General Manager Stephanie McMahon's music starts to play through out the arena

As Stephanie's music plays for a few seconds, ring announcer Justin Roberts introduces her to the fans in attendance who provide the GM with a brief cheer as she stands on the top of the ramp looking out into the crowd

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 CwH1oz3

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of XWL, Stephanie McMahon!

Jim Ross: Well this is a pleasant surprise, we're being joined by the General Manager, Stephanie McMahon.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Whatever it is she's doing out here, I'm sure it's of the up most importance. She's had her hands full lately with all of the chaos between some of the superstars and divas.

Michael Cole: There truly never is a dull moment in XWL, that's why millions of people tune in each and every week.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I wonder what Stephanie is out here for, JR.

Michael Cole: Isn't it obvious? She's about to announce that I'm due a big raise, it's not easy being the voice of XWL and clearly my work hasn't gone unnoticed.

As Stephanie stands there for a moment her music fades out and she raises her microphone slowly to her mouth as she starts to address her audience

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 OLNzbkK

Stephanie McMahon: Dead Man's Hand promises to be one of the one unpredictable events on the XWL calendar, the only pay-per-view event of the year where every match up will be decided by luck, tonight we could see any kind of match imaginable, maybe we will witness a Tables, Ladder and Chairs match, a Cage match, an I Quit match... The possibilities are endless and that's what makes this event truly one of a kind. Tonight we could see new champions made, obstacles overcome, new rivalries will emerge and new stars will be born, and that's exactly why I'm here right now.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 RBprGvt

Stephanie McMahon: So let's cut to the chase, as many of you already know the next time XWL comes to pay-per-view will be next month with Supremacy, and as always that means one thing and that's the annual King of the Ring tournament. In the coming weeks you will bare witness to eight of the hottest rising stars in XWL today as they do battle to be crowned the very next King of the Ring next month live on pay-per-view, and as always to the victor goes the spoils, a one on one match for the XWL World Heavyweight championship at Digital Decision!

As Stephanie breaks the news of the annual King of the Ring tournament to the XWL Universe, the crowd cheer knowing exactly what's in store for them in the next month

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 GaqHDGD

Stephanie McMahon: Now I guess you're all wondering just who will be featured in the coveted King of the Ring tournament, want eight men will have an opportunity of a lifetime and are just three matches away from a shot at the gold and to rewrite history. A chance to go down in the record books as the fifth ever King of the Ring winner following Evan Bourne, CM Punk, Seth Rollins and Chris Jericho. Some of these men would rightfully call winning the King of the Ring tournament a career defining moment, some would argue that it has been the springboard to immortality here in XWL, for others it stands as the single biggest thing they have achieved to date and who knows what this years winner will go on to achieve, will they go on to change history or will they ultimately fail and the next hurdle?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 LzCycwc

Stephanie McMahon: Out of the eight men chosen, there can only be one winner and every single one of those men have a claim to the throne in their own right but seven will end up disappointed in what promises to be the most competitive and exciting King of the Ring to date. But to find out who will leave victorious, you'll have to wait and see next week on Breakdown. Thank you.

As she finishes speaking Stephanie's music starts to play again

With her music playing Stephanie stands a top of the ramp for a second or two before she starts to make her way to the back as the cameras switch over to the commentators at ringside whilst they discuss Stephanie's announcement

Jim Ross: Talk about an announcement, the King of the Ring begins next week on Breakdown, but who will be in it?

Michael Cole: I don't know, but I do know one thing, every superstar will be hoping it's them. I shouldn't need to tell you how big of a chance this is! The winner will be going to the main event of Digital Decision for a shot at the gold. Could the stakes be any higher?

Jim Ross: I can't wait for this one to begin, just think back to some of the great moment the King of the Ring has provided us. Like two years ago a relative unknown Seth Rollins went all the way against the odds.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Or in the first King of the Ring, CM Punk simply dominated and soon captured the World Heavyweight championship, and what about Chris Jericho last year. Who knows what will happen? I can't wait!

As the commentators discuss the King of the Ring the screen fades out to a message from Dead Man's Hand second most glorious sponsor

Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:10 am

After the message from our sponsor goes off screen, a sweaty Dave Crist appears on the titantron.

[Dave Crist]

Tonight I ended The Callihan Death Machine. I am proving that I am the true killer! I have the true killer instinct and no one can stop me! I am the best in this business because unlike all the others in the back, I enjoy the pain! I enjoy every punch that they land, every kick, every fall I take is with a smile! I love the pain and that's what it takes to be the best! But as much enjoyment as I get from feeling pain, there is an almost orgasmic reaction when I cause agony onto my opponent. Nothing feels better than hearing my victim scream and beg for mercy as he's lying on the ground a bloody mess! It's music to my ears! There is no stopping The Sadomasochist Death Machine, Dave Crist!

Dave Crist Begins to fade off of the titantron as the crowd does nothing but boo the self-proclaimed "Sadomasochist Death Machine" Dave Crist.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:41 am

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 0Mz5g

Dead Man's Hand returns from a short video package highlighting the United States Championship match between the current champion in Roman Reigns and the challenger in Eric Young. After it comes to a close, a familiar image comes across the screen, fading after a few moments and opens up to a shot where the current World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose, is sitting on a chair in what could only be The West Side Army's locker room, the World Heavyweight Championship draped over the back of the chair, facing the camera.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 NRuyaIq

Ambrose, who doesn't seem to be worried about his championship defense later on in the evening, taking on Stone Cold Steve Austin in the Main Event, is shown looking at the camera, his eyes fixed on it for a few moments. In what could be described as Ambrose's biggest challenge to date, he'll be taking on “The Texas Rattlesnake” one on one for the first time in his career, managing to pick up a win six nights ago in the blockbuster tag team match on the final Breakdown before Dead Man's Hand. Will Ambrose continue his wave of momentum and walk out with his reign still intact, or will Austin bring his reign to a halt, courtesy of a Stone Cold Stunner? With the match type unknown for the time being, it really is anybody's match to win. A few moments of silence fill the room, before it's shattered by the sound of Ambrose's voice.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 3kvwuSY

{Dean Ambrose}
Sacrifice, pride, hatred, anger, pain, these are all words that are used to describe Dean Ambrose. Manipulation, psychotic, unhinged, impatient, they are also words that fit me to a t. Do you know what another word is? Champion. For months now, Dean Ambrose has become synonymous with champion, and everybody who's stood in my way has tried to take that away from me. Stone Cold Steve Austin is just the recent person to try to take this World Heavyweight Championship from my possession, but just like everybody else before him, he will fail.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 GcBHmup

{Dean Ambrose}
For the past two years now, I have scratched and clawed my way to the top, for two years, I have faced roadblock after roadblock, obstacle after obstacle, challenger after challenger and I'm still standing. For two years, people have come to take me out and ended up fading into obscurity, their fifteen minutes of fame ended just as quickly as they began. War after war, battle after battle, and I'm still standing.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 LMcrTy0

{Dean Ambrose}
I have formed faction after faction, leading them to heights they never thought they would reach in their wildest dreams, I've aligned myself with some of the best talent this sport has ever seen and left them in the dust. But you, Austin, you're somewhat different that anybody I've faced in the past, you, unlike everybody else, acknowledge what I'm capable of, you know what you're walking into tonight, or at least you think you do.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 N1Bgb5a

{Dean Ambrose}
You have faced some of the best competitors this sport has to offer, and you beat them, I've done the same, to an extent. You've won championship after championship, you've gone to war with the best and you came out victorious, but you've never faced anybody like Dean Ambrose. You've never faced anybody who will fight as much as I will to make sure this World Heavyweight Championship stays in my possession, you've never faced anybody who will put himself in harms way to make sure that he remains World Heavyweight Champion, you've never faced anybody who refuses to stay down, who won't back down from a challenge.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 CAtr4Nn

{Dean Ambrose}
I know what you're capable of, I know what you're willing to do, I know what you're willing to sacrifice, but are you willing to risk everything for a shot at Immortality? There's no extreme that I won't go to, no trick I won't use to make sure my name remains etched on this championship. I've proven that in the past, and that wasn't even for a championship, that was just to prove I was better than the person standing across the ring from me. You saw what I did to Ted DiBiase at Final Stand, I silenced the man that thought he was going to take this from me, and I put him in his place.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 AwGmdq0

{Dean Ambrose}
Alberto Del Rio, another man who tried to deny me from my destiny, a man who did everything within his power to make sure I didn't become champion, but in the end, it wasn't enough. My track record shows that anybody who crosses paths with me ultimately falls to Dean Ambrose. Dolph Ziggler: I beat him, repeatedly. Chris Jericho: I beat him. Rob Van Dam: I beat him. Daniel Bryan: I beat him. Do you see a pattern forming?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 C2RnXyY

{Dean Ambrose}
Tonight, my first real challenge will look me in the eye and when that bell rings, the only thing you're going to see me driving my knee into your skull. I already proved that you can be pinned in that ring, Austin, I already proved that I could beat you. Last week was nothing more than me testing the waters, nothing more than me seeing just exactly what I had to do, and it was minimal at best. Then again, it was just like any other night, it wasn't on the biggest night of your career. History will repeat itself tonight, Austin, whether you like it or not.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 L3Wckny

{Dean Ambrose}
The spin of a wheel will decide your fate, it doesn't matter what it lands on, I've done it all, Cage Matches, Last Man Standing Matches, Dog Collar Matches, Street Fights, Ladder Matches, you name it and I've been in it. What ever that wheel lands on will favor me, and regardless of what it lands on, you won't be walking out from it, not under your own power at least. Tonight, you will learn what many before you have learned the hard way: If you play Russian Roulette with Dean Ambrose, you're going to lose.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 1nR74Og

{Dean Ambrose}
If you want to even stand a chance at taking this World Heavyweight Championship from me, you're going to have to go to a place in your mind that you never knew existed, you're going to have to put everything on the line if you even want to come close to this championship, you're going to have to push yourself beyond your limits because the only way you're going to take this from me, is to put me down for good.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 LvEJG66

{Dean Ambrose}
You're going to have to do something no one has been able to do, something that no sane man could, and that's outlast Dean Ambrose. But how do you beat a monster without becoming one? If you don't prepare for a fight, Austin, you may as well be waiting for a massacre. And that's exactly what tonight's going to be, a fight, a war, a massacre. Tonight, I cut the head off of “The Rattlesnake,” and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 OKumfdD

{Dean Ambrose}
From the second that bell rings, I'll be ten steps ahead of you, Austin. Everything you've done to prepare for this war will be nothing more than a waste, everything you've said thus far is nothing more than a lie. You think you're taking this World Heavyweight Championship from me, but that was the biggest lie of all. Your time has come and gone, and I will prove that later tonight when I put you down, when I finish what you failed to when you decided to come after my World Heavyweight Championship. Believe that!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Hf74P3r

With that said, Ambrose begins to rise up off the chair, picking up the World Heavyweight Championship in the process, and walks towards the camera, walking past it without saying a word as a door is heard opening before closing moments later. The camera remains rolling for a few more seconds before the screen fades to black, ending the segment.

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Dis PPV
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:15 pm

The roar of the crowd is a clear indication of their pleasure of knowing that Amazing Red is just moments away from making his way out to the arena. It’s been a rough month for the man who the people have come to adore, but with Don West there by his side, Red has no doubt shed the burden of his past transgressions and is looking at tonight as a means to getting things back on track.

But winning this match is going to be a lot easier said than done, not because of the three opponents, no, it’s rather due to the fact that he’s being forced to team up with a man who he has grown to despise. Trust, chemistry and companionship are not words you’re going to hear tossed around with Chris Sabin and Amazing Red on the same side and watching how they’ll manage in this bout will almost be as entertaining as the fight itself.

Before Red can even get onto the stage Sabin’s theme cuts it off and now the cheers have dissipated like a puddle on an unbearably hot summer’s day and have been replaced by equally strong boos for the man who has proclaimed himself a hero but only has intentions of saving himself. Over the months Sabin has grown into a detestable human being, a far cry from the man that he once was, and has shown shame for neither his behavior nor his actions.

Red’s theme kicks up again after being rudely interrupted previously, and along with it returns the passionate cheers as though the two were a package deal. If this battle of entrance themes is an accurate precursor for what’s to come then Sabin and Red have their work cut out for them.

At this rate neither man is going to make it out to the ring and if the match doesn’t happen then they can very well kiss their dreams of wrestling each other in a singles match goodbye. Those hopes will be dashed by their inability to cooperate long enough to even decide who walks out through the curtain first.

HE’S AMAZING FREAKIN’ RED!

HAIL SABIN!

HE’S AMAZING FREAKIN’ RED!

HAIL SABIN!

HE’S AMA-

HAIL SA-

HE’S AMA-

HAIL SA-

HE-

HA-

HE-

HA-

The music stops playing altogether, and the fans at least seem to be enjoying themselves, giving the musical shenanigans a rousing round of applause. With no physical sign of either man, the people opt to fill the void left by the dueling entrance themes by starting up a dueling chat of “He’s amazing!” and ‘Sabin sucks!” It’s as clear as a cloudless sky who these people favor out of the two, though they know deep down they know, even if it makes them sick to their stomachs to admit, that they’re going to have to hope that Sabin carries his weight tonight and then they’ll go back to unabashedly hating every bone in his body.

Finally someone, or rather, some people step through the curtain and from jump street Red and Sabin are at each other’s throats, bickering about who should come out first, apparently unaware that they’re both already far from backstage. West realizes and assumes his role of mediator by telling both men to stop acting like children so that they can keep their eyes on their prize. The two men, who are acting like anything but soon-to-be tag team partners, separate and turn away from each other to really emphasize and drive home the point that they’d rather be anywhere but here.

-Lillian Garcia-
The following handicap match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 390 pounds, Amazing Red and Chris Sabin!

Sabin is fuming as he spins and turns to face West and Red and says, “How much did you pay her off to say his name first, huh?” West shakes his head and retorts, “Ever hear of the alphabet, buddy?”  Undeterred, Sabin responds with, “He’s not even really amazing so that part of his name shouldn’t even count!” West shakes his head and doesn’t bother humoring Sabin’s nitpicking. Instead he and Red begin making their way down the ramp, but after already being wronged, Sabin isn’t about to let those two beat him to the ring.

Sabin pushes them to the side and makes a beeline towards the ring and Red is right on his tail. Just as Sabin goes to slide into the ring, Red grabs his vest and pulls Sabin out of the ring while sliding inside himself. Red walks over to the far corner and climbs up to the middle rope where he prepares to do his signature hand gesture but never gets the chance because Sabin pulls him down and shouts, “This is my spot!” as he climbs up to where Red just was. Not to be denied, Red fights to squeeze next to Sabin in the small corner and the two men engage in a small scuffle to obtain the superior footing and positioning.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Enough!

Breakdown’s General Manager appears live via titantron next to a wheel that has the names of several wrestlers on it. Sabin and Red move over to the center of the ring, wisely choosing to not further agitate their boss, at least for the time being.

-Stephanie McMahon-
You two are going to need to shape up and get your act together… or not, it’s really up to you guys and trust me, I won’t be losing any sleep if you guys don’t get the job done. But just know this, if you two do end up losing tonight then I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make sure that you two never wrestle each other. So if you want that match so badly, then you’re going to have to put your petty nonsense aside. Now, as I’m sure you can clearly see, this wheel has several names of wrestlers who won’t hesitate to go out there and make it hard for you guys and—

*Static suddenly engulfs the screen and the lights shut off. As the lights come on we see a shocked Chris Sabin, begin to assess the dire situation as Seth Rollins and Jimmy Jacobs have begun to double team and annihilate Amazing Red. Surrounding Red in a hellaicious fury of punches and kicks, Sabin is at a crossroads. Does he save one of his most bitter rivals to take on two men who for whatever reason are hell-bent on destroying him? Or does Chris just decide to run away and pray that Seth and Jimmy spare him his life?*

[JR]
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

[King]
What is Seth Rollins doing?

[Cole]
I don't disagree with it but I think Chris could have handled it himself. But he better get out of there.

*Sabin does the only thing he could do in this situation, quickly punching Jimmy Jacobs in the back before hightailing up the ring but not before stopping at the ramp to see what could happen. Meanwhile in the ring, Jimmy Jacobs looks at Sabin with a deathly gaze before saying "You should have taken the easy way out" Amazing Red however, has somewhat burst to life. Laying in a flurry of punches to the abdomen of Seth Rollins, the fans cheer as one of their heroes is poised to make a comeback but not before Jimmy Jacobs walks over and continues this vicious 2 on 1 assault.*

[JR]
What the hell was that? You might as well join in you weak son of a-

[Cole]
Why don't you jump in there JR?

[King]
Guys, I think it's best to stand back, while Chris could have done more, these two are on a manhunt for whatever reason.

*Angered, West climbs onto the apron, not thinking about the trouble he’s walking into and Jacobs quickly reacts by running into the ropes and knocking West down to the ground. Jacobs reaches into his pocket and pulls out a set of handcuffs while exiting the ring. He slaps one of the cuffs around West’s wrist and the other around the bottom ropes. West is fuming as he struggles in vain to break free and the sadistic and mentally unhinged Jacobs chuckles right before  slapping West across the face.*

[JR]
These arrogant punks, I tell you someone needs to stop these two dammit! Amazing Red just got back!

*Seth then yells to Sabin, "this is your future, now" before running over to the opposite side of the ring, bouncing off the ropes and destroying Red with a Blackout. Seth begins to laugh maniacally as the crowd is absolutely pissed at what has happened, but had they known what's to come they would have been walking to the exits by now, as Seth tells Jacobs to grab a chair, to which Jacobs does obligingly without even breaking his stare at Chris Sabin. Jacobs throws the chair without hesitation, but Seth is thinking of a deviant plan. He tells Jacobs to get another chair and to the other side of the ring facing the TV Cameras.*

*Jacobs walks to the other side of the ring as Rollins wallops Red with a chair shot or two to the back for good measure. He then drags Amazing Red to the other side of the ring, before dragging him up and placing his upper body between the two middle ropes in a Sheamus-esque fashion while holding his head in a front facelock of sorts to keep him upright. Jacobs with a chair in hand on the outside has connected the proverbial dots and swings the chair with simply "amazing" force, crashing it across the cranium of Red.*

*The Thomas & Mack Center goes eerily silent as they know their hero is done for. Seth and Jimmy, crackle like a bunch of hyenas before taunting the crowd telling them to get excited, when there's nothing that remotely resembles any fun or happiness. Red has busted open but is completely unconscious, and to add insult to injury, Seth finishes the deadly attack with one last Blackout. Seth and Jimmy then go towards the stage where no man from Detroit is standing, they then mock Sabin by doing his hand sign.*

*Medical officials rush down the ramp with a stretcher and ironically enough, one of West’s clients will end up on a stretcher before the night is through. Proud of the work they’ve done and the profound message that they’ve begun to send, Jacobs and Rollins grabs microphones while a bloodied Red has a neck brace put on him and is rolled out of the ring onto the stretcher. One of the men cut West free and in the blink of an eye he’s by his client’s side while he’s rolled up the ramp.*

*On the stage, West pauses and looks back into the ring at Jacobs and Rollins who definitely don’t appear to be apologetic for what they’ve done and in West’s eyes are the raw fury and anger that will no doubt drive him to get back at these two no matter what he has to do.  West turns and looks at Sabin and the look of anger is replaced by what almost looks to be disappointment for the role the Motor City Hero played in all this. West somberly shakes his head and heads backstage while mentally preparing himself for a long night in the hospital.*

[Seth Rollins]
Wow Jimmy, look what we've done. I mean Red looks pretty amazing now doesn't he?

*As Seth takes a pause to breathe, the crowd is booing him as bad or worse as they've ever had, knowing that Red will be out of action for quite some time adding salt to the newly fixed wound of having him come back from being fired. Seth just smiles and then begins to continue talking.*

[Seth Rollins]
Yeah boo me all you want, c'mon do it! Because I don't care anymore, none of you people have gone through what I have and none of you people know what's it's like for me. I tried to be the white hat, I tried to be your hero, and look what's it gotten me. Did you people help me progress in this company? Hell no you didn't. In fact, you tore me down further than those two little pricks did. And let's make one thing clear here you people never loved me. You just acted like you did as filler but when the old Ted Dibiase, or John Cena came out, oh boy you were quick to forget about me weren't ya? And to Stephanie, I'm sorry I did a favor for you, I'm sorry that I got rid of the most annoying pest in this company. But I won't be sorry for what this company's about to receive. Those two were right, I'm not relevant. Not until now. I'm not afraid to take on this entire world with the only person who gets me, the only person wo has EVER understood where I've came from, the only person who's seen what I'm truly capable of. Jimmy, I'm ready to take on this disgusting, filth filled world, and bring it to it's knees but let me ask you first, are you ready?

*Boos continue to echo around the arena as Jimmy Jacobs lifts a microphone to his mouth. With a smirk on his face, he begins to speak.*

[Jimmy Jacobs]
Seth, I am ready. I have been ready for as long as I can remember. Ladies and gentlemen, I have a question for you. Didn't I warn you this day would come? Didn't I warn you that change was upon us? Did I not warn you that the days of the meat-heads, ass kissers, and phonies would soon be over?

*Jimmy Jacobs looks into the booing audience for a moment. A "You Suck!" chant breaks out. Jimmy's smirk now turns a look of seriousness now.*

[Jimmy Jacobs]
You people need to shut your mouths while I'm talking. We deserve respect! We demand respect! Who you are looking at, are the two most deserving professional wrestlers in this business today! Who you are looking at, are the two most underutilized professional wrestlers in the business today! Who you are looking at, are the two men that are going to change the world whether you like it... or not. Seth and I have been put down by the 'man'. When it's time for the 'man' to give opportunities... when it is time for the 'man' to make a star out of someone, it's people like Seth and myself that are overlooked. Instead, the 'man' chooses guys like Roman Reigns... Dean Ambrose... and John Cena. Those three men represent the entire XWL roster, which consist of nothing but closet-steroid users, phonies, and people who claim to do this "for the fans", when in reality, they're only in this for themselves. They're all frauds and you people are all stupid enough... gullible enough to fall right into their trap. For years, you people have been stupid enough to play their little games.

*The audience's boos increase in volume, forcing Jimmy to take a pause from his rant. Jimmy beings to talk over the boos.*

[Jimmy Jacobs]
You can boo as loud as you want, but just know that I refuse to be silenced. Seth and I have been silent long enough. For months, we have been forced to sit in the back and listen to bullshit. Bullshit spewed out of the mouths of "top tier talent. Bullshit spewed out of the mouths of XWL management... the 'man'. The only person who hasn't spewed bullshit, is the man that I share the ring with right now. Like mine, the words he speaks are the truth. In a company full of fakes and liars, I have found someone that is one hundred percent authentic, he is who he says he is. What a better person to help lead the charge of change, than Seth Rollins.

[Seth Rollins]
And lead you and I will Jimmy. If there's any of you out there who wanna create a little bandwagon and try to say that you were there from day one with us so be it, because I can't stop you. Just know that even if you people open your eyes and see that what we're saying is the one hundred percent truth, I still won't be lying when I say that I hate each and every single one of you. You people sell yourselves out daily to your "bosses" or your "teachers" or your "wives" just to get a nice little 5 second pat on the back, or "I love you" when you fail to realize that we're all still the same animal from billions of years ago, and that the only person we should and do love is ourselves. If anyone tells you otherwise they're either just lying to you or they fell for your trap and you're using them.

*If there is any more reason to keep booing these two, that was it. As it feels like a proverbial dog day of summer with the amount of heat being cast upon the two reunited tag partners. Seth just stares intensely his face filled with absolutely no emotion, as many would like to say, he's gone off the deep end and there may be no turning back. Seth begins to speak again.*

[Seth Rollins]
Don't call this a "new age" call this a rebirth. The Age Of The Fall for those sheep who don't know is back, and this time we're not looking for others, because they only think about themselves and like Caesar, the more people you have with you sooner or later means the more people that will betray you. Now you may be wondering, 'Wait, if he  says people only care about themselves why is he teaming up with Jimmy Jacobs?' The simple answer is that Jimmy is the exception to the rule. I grew up watching him and when I made it to the indies, no one gave me a free pass or a automatic ticket to the top, but someone did give me a place to stay, someone did give me the shelter I needed to foster my limitless potential and that was this man standing next to me. After Final Stand when I lost to the human blow up doll, Dolph Ziggler, and lost Quest For Gold, only to see my two most hated rivals get championship gold, it was the lowest point of my life. Until this man called me and informed me he was signed to a contract. From then on, we knew what we had to do to not only take ourselves to the next level, but change this company forever. You think the Wyatts are bad? Hell, if I were them I would stay in those backwoods forever because a new age of terror, despair and nightmares for the little twerps has arrived and you all shall fall!

*With that said, static then fills the screen before blacking out and heading to our next segment*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:56 pm

moar like age of the fail
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:

We'll see lol
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Pats wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

We'll see lol

We've already saw three posts above this one..
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Sharp Dressed Bang wrote:
Pats wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

We'll see lol

scratch My bad.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:08 pm

PhoenixNitro wrote:
Sharp Dressed Bang wrote:
Pats wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

We'll see lol

scratch My bad.

Yours was 4 above. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014   XWL Dead Mans Hand:  5/9/2014  -  5/16/2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Dead Mans Hand: 5/9/2014 - 5/16/2014
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next