Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL

Go down 
+3
Bang
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL   XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

For the past year now, since the birth of Redemption one of the must suggested things by XWL Superstars and fans is adding a second World Championship. It has been said this will open up new chances, for new superstars with the brand exclusive World Titles. It's one of the many subjects that could be debated for hours, with plenty of Reasons for, and against the matter. But after deep discussions within XWL Management, it has now become an unanimous decision that we introduce to you....

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 RqldS

The XWL Championship. We believe this will open new opportunities for many XWL Superstars, and make both Brands equal in both having a World Championship to compete for. Now the burning question is.. Which brand will get which title? The current World Heavyweight Championship will become Redemption Exclusive. Whilst the newly invented XWL Championship will be a Breakdown exclusive.

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 UY4Ct
This means, should Ted retain the championship at Supremacy. That title will then stay on Redemption, and at Eye for an Eye an Elimination Chamber will take place to crown the first ever XWL Champion.

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 5780R
But if Edge should defeat Ted DiBiase at Supremacy, Edge will be crowned the first ever XWL Champion, and remain on the Breakdown brand. Then the World Heavyweight Championship will become vacant and a new champion will be crowd at Eye for an Eye inside an Elimination Chamber.

XWL Management hope this will not only motivate the current XWL Superstars to work hard and cement their spot in one of the Elimination Chambers at Eye for an Eye, but also hope this will build to the future and give XWL new talent and new superstars rising up the ranks. No matter the result at Supremacy, come Eye for an Eye XWL will have two World Champions battling it out at the top of their brands proving why they are two of the best in this business.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL   XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:17 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
True, but there's still a healthy roster of women in AJ, Beth, Daffney, Kaitlyn, Maxine, Michelle, Natalya, Trish
then
Angelina, Eve, Kharma, (Layla), Maryse, Melina, Paige, Velvet and my diva.
That's more than enough to do something on the side while Layla is feuding with the belt, even if it doesn't involve another title.
Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL   XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:41 am

Samnit wrote:
I know this is like a decade overdue, but since somebody brought it up again, ill have myself a go at it.

With Gaz and Krzy's argument, I can sympathize to both points. The divas division does need more active divas to really get things going, but they really have nowhere to go if they do get started. The only thing that can happen is that they wait until whoevers feuding with the champion is finished, and hope their name gets called next. And most good feuds last months. I'm not saying you can't take the initiative and go for it, but it makes it just that much more difficult and unappealing when you pretty much just have to wait in line. A second divas title would give divas more promos and feuds, however, I'm not convinced the divas have enough activity to get that going right now. They likely never will, but this is just my thought on the matter.

Thank you for your time. Smile

MAYBE STEPHANIE MCMAHON COULD BRING IN THE TITLE, REMEMBER HER?

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 6EaHv
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL   XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:15 am

Adam wrote:
Samnit wrote:
I know this is like a decade overdue, but since somebody brought it up again, ill have myself a go at it.

With Gaz and Krzy's argument, I can sympathize to both points. The divas division does need more active divas to really get things going, but they really have nowhere to go if they do get started. The only thing that can happen is that they wait until whoevers feuding with the champion is finished, and hope their name gets called next. And most good feuds last months. I'm not saying you can't take the initiative and go for it, but it makes it just that much more difficult and unappealing when you pretty much just have to wait in line. A second divas title would give divas more promos and feuds, however, I'm not convinced the divas have enough activity to get that going right now. They likely never will, but this is just my thought on the matter.

Thank you for your time. Smile

MAYBE STEPHANIE MCMAHON COULD BRING IN THE TITLE, REMEMBER HER?

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 6EaHv

Maybe AJ could sleep with John Cena and take up all of the showtime.

That would really put divas on the map. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL   XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive : An announcement that will change the face of XWL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2