Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

2nd Superstar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 pm

GT: LegendRKOkilla
Superstar: Matt Hardy
Diva is still Natalya
Very Happy
quit a different league to do this :p
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

I thought he was taken
Back to top Go down

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 am

I was told he was not by E/T
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 am

Natalya wrote:
I was told he was not by E/T

He was taken but that person had to quit due to internet issues.
Back to top Go down

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 am

I want to stay as Natalya, but I don't think that I can do matches as her every week, as well as with Hardy, so if someone wants to pick her up that's fine. I made a promo where her neck is injured after a ??? backstage attack at the PPV. and she says she could be back anywhere from 1 week to 1 month. So if someone wants to pick her up in the meantime thats fine, otherwise i will use her again in a month when college lets out. But I will still promo as her
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:52 am

Are you wanting to stay as Matt and Nat and just stick to promo's as nat? I mean, if so that could be fine for a while until someone picks her up. Or, if you think it's best to drop her, you can do that too. It's not like once you got more time, if she was free you wouldn't pick her back up. Razz Let me know man.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:18 am

Fn wrote:
Are you wanting to stay as Matt and Nat and just stick to promo's as nat? I mean, if so that could be fine for a while until someone picks her up. Or, if you think it's best to drop her, you can do that too. It's not like once you got more time, if she was free you wouldn't pick her back up. Razz Let me know man.

Now that I think about it I think it's just best if I drop her. I might pick her back up in a month if she is available, but I'm not sure if I want to do that or pick another superstar in a month, so I'll just drop her.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 am

Matt Hardy wrote:
Fn wrote:

Now that I think about it I think it's just best if I drop her. I might pick her back up in a month if she is available, but I'm not sure if I want to do that or pick another superstar in a month, so I'll just drop her.
Alright man.

It's no problem. Just think about it over time and if you want to pick her back up when you get the chance, and she's free you can. Or, if you want to be just two superstars, or even just Matt, that's fine too.

We want people to realize they don't HAVE to be two superstars, that it's an option and that if people can only handle being one and a diva or just one period, that's completely fine. We're all about compromise here.

Razz
Back to top Go down

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 am

Thanks man

Yeah once college lets out I want to use two people, maybe even two and a diva lol.
And if Natalya is still available I will most likely be using her as my diva.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:19 am

Matt Hardy wrote:
Thanks man

Yeah once college lets out I want to use two people, maybe even two and a diva lol.
And if Natalya is still available I will most likely be using her as my diva.
Haha, alright.

Well I'll just go ahead and remove her from the roster and whatnot now. Since you think that's what's best. Hopefully you can return as her eventually, none the less, I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table as Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Superstar   2nd Superstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Superstar
Page 1 of 1