Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dropping Santino for....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dropping Santino for.... Empty
PostSubject: Dropping Santino for....   Dropping Santino for.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 am

Brodus Clay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamertag:ewantu2

Last edited by ewantu2 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Santino for....   Dropping Santino for.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

Dropping Santino for.... Tumblr_m4sv7h6dE11rnjfjfo1_500
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Santino for....   Dropping Santino for.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 am

ewantu2 wrote:
Gamertag:ewatu2

Can't even spell his gamertag correctly lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Santino for....   Dropping Santino for.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm

I say declined until we see how you act in matches this coming week. If you play fair and keep the annoying stuff to a minimum then I have no problem allowing you to switch to Brodus. But you just like Pjay and AVG were/are on a trial to see if you've changed after messing up your chance in the past. So really I just want to make sure you'll play fair in your matches before giving you someone different to be. You wanted Santino and Swagger, so see how your matches this week go, see if can kick your behavior down a notch and then you'll likely be approved.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Santino for....   Dropping Santino for.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Dave wrote:
I say declined until we see how you act in matches this coming week. If you play fair and keep the annoying stuff to a minimum then I have no problem allowing you to switch to Brodus. But you just like Pjay and AVG were/are on a trial to see if you've changed after messing up your chance in the past. So really I just want to make sure you'll play fair in your matches before giving you someone different to be. You wanted Santino and Swagger, so see how your matches this week go, see if can kick your behavior down a notch and then you'll likely be approved.
Agreed
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Santino for....   Dropping Santino for.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping Santino for....
Page 1 of 1