Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
New Talent

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 am

GamerTag: Loki SWE
Superstar: Rey Mysterio
Heel/Face: Face
Schedule: I'm available most days. Going to school over the internet so I'm home most of the time.
Timezone: CEST
MSN: Lokihd@live.com

Last edited by Loki on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 am

Whilst Rey is on the Admin Approved list, He's one of the ones I disagree with been there since he's never been a huge promo guy or anything. But, I'll wait to see what the other admins say before approving this.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 am

Have you read over all of the rules (general, movesets/stats etc) and you agree to follow them?
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 am

Oh and sorry for the thing with the chat last night. That was Krzy, He's was just been a ass plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:33 am

Gazza wrote:
Oh and sorry for the thing with the chat last night. That was Krzy, He's was just been a ass plain mischief:
..... dammit guys hmm....
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 am

Fn wrote:
Gazza wrote:

By guys, I'll go ahead and assume you mean Krzy. Me and David did nothing wrong. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 am

Gazza wrote:
Fn wrote:
Gazza wrote:

By guys, I'll go ahead and assume you mean Krzy. Me and David did nothing wrong. plain mischief:
Should've kept krzy in line tbh. If everything is fine now no harm done. Oh and Loki, I forgot to ask, do you have msn? If so you'll need to list it. That's how we all keep in contact with each other.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 am

If Gabriel shouldn't be admin approved then Rey shouldn't. (Of course, no one should, but let's not start this again.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
New Talent

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 am

Fn wrote:
Have you read over all of the rules (general, movesets/stats etc) and you agree to follow them?

Yes, I have read the rules and I agree to them. This is not my first time joining a wrestling league. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

Have you been in XWL before? Me and David recognised the Jasson part of your email address, and so did Adam.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

Loki wrote:
Fn wrote:

Yes, I have read the rules and I agree to them. This is not my first time joining a wrestling league. Smile
That's good to know. You should fit in very well then. As I said before, do you happen to have/use msn messenger? If so can you post it here. We'll all jot it down and then add you later. It's how we keep in contact with the members in the league.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 am

I still hate the admin approved rule, if that was the case I would have never gotten The Rock, we could seriously be missing out on some great members through people leaving after hating being a small guy when they could me an amazing Rey Mysterio (in this case) Over time.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 am

Z wrote:
I still hate the admin approved rule, if that was the case I would have never gotten The Rock, we could seriously be missing out on some great members through people leaving after hating being a small guy when they could me an amazing Rey Mysterio (in this case) Over time.

I do get what you mean, but it's just to stop people going to waste. Like HHH always used to, like Del Rio did recently. and many other big names have before. It's one of the many things where it can't possibly please everyone, Like some people will hate the admin approved rule. But then others want it because they hate seeing people to go waste.

I get both sides of it, and Agree with your point about you becoming Rock. But I just hate when top characters, get wasted.

But I don't think Rey should be admin approved, and I think Loki should get him.

Last edited by Gazza on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 am

Z wrote:
It's a double-edged sword though. We let people do try-out promo's as them and have them for a while, to test things out and then one of two things happen either they keep them, or they drop them after having them for ages. Making it seem like a waste. Initially, that rule was only supposed to be for deceased people, I don't like how it's gotten to other regular stars either, but, I understand why it was put in effect for them too though.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 am

Gazza wrote:
Z wrote:

I do get what you mean, but it's just to stop people going to waste. Like HHH always used to, like Del Rio did recently. and many other big names have before. It's one of the many things where it can't possibly please everyone, Like some people will hate the admin approved rule. But then others want it because they hate seeing people to go waste.

I get both sides of it, and Agree with your point about you becoming Rock. But I just hate when top characters, get wasted.

Yeah, I get the other side of it too with people like HHH being used for three line promos and it gets annoying but imo it all comes down to what this league is about at the end of the day, fun. I had fun being The Rock although my first promos weren't good they evolved because I stuck with him and really enjoyed being him, loved the fact that I joined as a big name right away, I probably wouldn't still be here if I was forced to join as Tyson Kidd or something. Like you said though, it could go either way.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 am

Fn wrote:
Z wrote:
It's a double-edged sword though. We let people do try-out promo's as them and have them for a while, to test things out and then one of two things happen either they keep them, or they drop them after having them for ages. Making it seem like a waste. Initially, that rule was only supposed to be for deceased people, I don't like how it's gotten to other regular stars either, but, I understand why it was put in effect for them too though.

Yeah but take this for example, if I was to try out for The Rock this week as a new member with the exact same promo I used when I joined in February of last year it would probably be laughed at and denied because of it just being not that good in general and then the league would miss out on the later good promos as I improved.

I think it's a case of the league getting that good that the standards have become higher which isn't really fair for new members who aren't used to leagues. You wouldn't throw a medical intern into a surgery room and expect him to perform flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 am

Z wrote:

Yeah, I get the other side of it too with people like HHH being used for three line promos and it gets annoying but imo it all comes down to what this league is about at the end of the day, fun. I had fun being The Rock although my first promos weren't good they evolved because I stuck with him and really enjoyed being him, loved the fact that I joined as a big name right away, I probably wouldn't still be here if I was forced to join as Tyson Kidd or something. Like you said though, it could go either way.
Well, it's like I said above, the only reason I initially put it in (David, Gaz, and I agreed on this) was for dead people only. The reason it got expanded to regular talent, regardless of how "high up" they were, was because of being misused. This is getting out of hand and I'll just end it with this.. Loki, how good are you at role-playing/promoing? Would you mind coming up with a test promo and sending it to all of the admins (david, gaz, thekrzyone, me, Dashingly) and then we'll read it over and let you know?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 am

Also, on the case of dead people...what does it really matter that they're dead? It's a league for fun, guys like Benoit had amazing careers in wrestling and is a lot of peoples favorites, if they want to be him they should be allowed, regardless of his personal life.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 am

Z wrote:
Also, on the case of dead people...what does it really matter that they're dead? It's a league for fun, guys like Benoit had amazing careers in wrestling and is a lot of peoples favorites, if they want to be him they should be allowed, regardless of his personal life.
As I said, that was the agreement we all came to, and everyone's fine with it. Maybe, we'll eventually revisit that one day but for now its' staying as is. So, yeah Loki if you're around, work on that promo and send it our way when you can.
Back to top Go down
Loki
New Talent

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am

MSN: Lokihd@live.com

Sure I can write a promo. It won't be finished today though, I barely have time to be here reading everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for me   Contract for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for me
Page 1 of 1