Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE 13 Trailer

Go down 
+3
Bang
Jonguin
P.R Son
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:13 pm

So I was just browsing caws.ws forum and came across a post that someone made about the WWE 13 trailer. I was skeptical at first and thought it would be fake, but nope it's real.

It's since been made private on WWE's Australia channel (which had it uploaded originally). I tried to link certain people but it got taken down. Luckily, I had the video still loaded and managed to rip it so you guys can see it too.

Here it is:

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Looks awesome, in a way the concept they've gone with this year is pretty cool, albeit I'm a bit disappoined it wasn't for any debuting/returning star/stable it's not a bad gimmick campaign for the game this year.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Holy shit those better be scenes for story designer.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Dave wrote:
Looks awesome, in a way the concept they've gone with this year is pretty cool, albeit I'm a bit disappoined it wasn't for any debuting/returning star/stable it's not a bad gimmick campaign for the game this year.

Mankind's in it and Punk has his Pepsi and GI Joe tattoo's, and a better attire for threads. Plus with them already announcing it's going to have a bunch of Attitude era guys in the game, I'm looks forward to this games Legend roster more then normal years.

Will be nice to see guys like New Age Outlaws, APA, Gangrel, Godfather, Val Venis and the likes of them get in the game instead of the usual lot, instead of guys from the 80's that current fans don't care for.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I just saw this via IGN. Color me impressed if some of this stuff is actually possible in game and not cutscene's or something. Even if it's cutscene's that still insane. November 1st? I hope that sticks.. I'll be picking it up the exact day I get paid lmfao.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Holy shit...that looks amazing. Thanks for the upload, Red*! cheers

Last edited by AlphaCyborg721 on Thu May 24, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:05 pm

AlphaCyborg721 wrote:
Holy shit...that looks amazing. Thanks for the upload, Fn! cheers

Red uploaded it though.... but yeah, looks fuckin awesome from what we've seen.
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Fn wrote:
I just saw this via IGN. Color me impressed if some of this stuff is actually possible in game and not cutscene's or something. Even if it's cutscene's that still insane. November 1st? I hope that sticks.. I'll be picking it up the exact day I get paid lmfao.

I'd say everything in the trailer is RTWM/Story Designer except for the GTS and Chokeslam. You can kinda tell from the camera angles.

The dives through the announce table are a weird angle, but you can do that in WWE 12 anyway so I'd be surprised if they took it out. But it is THQ after all...

I'm just glad it's out this year. I always look forward to the new WWE games and I thought it was strange it was rumored to be out in 2013 as they'd miss out on all the Christmas sales.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:17 pm

LastChancery wrote:

I'd say everything in the trailer is RTWM/Story Designer except for the GTS and Chokeslam. You can kinda tell from the camera angles.

The dives through the announce table are a weird angle, but you can do that in WWE 12 anyway so I'd be surprised if they took it out. But it is THQ after all...

I'm just glad it's out this year. I always look forward to the new WWE games and I thought it was strange it was rumored to be out in 2013 as they'd miss out on all the Christmas sales.
Well, yeah when I first saw it I just thought, ehh those are cutscene's in story mode. I was just saying if there's a slight chance of anything being possible from that video I'd want it to be the brawl in the crowd thing. We've had variations of that for years. As far as the release goes yeah I'm in the same boat as you. I just wanted it to come out this year period and not the rumored 2013 release. Razz
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Awesome video, Fn.
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:30 pm

#thankspenguin wrote:
Awesome video, Fn.

I make one mistake and everyone's a critic okay
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Clearly fake, get your fake shit out of here, Red.
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm

AlphaCyborg721 wrote:
#thankspenguin wrote:
Awesome video, Fn.

Now you know how it feels. Neutral As for the video I would have to say Thanks Red for showing us this. I guess this confirms that the Revolution promos are for a game and not something epic in WWE bounce I just hope for 13 that there is an epic roster and a HCTP-esque Story Mode instead of this RTWM crap. Also I'm excited about Create An Arena online which means Breakdown and Redemption arenas! Smile
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:04 pm

The King Of Kings wrote:

WWE 13 Trailer W2TUA
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:05 pm

The One Man Revolution wrote:
AlphaCyborg721 wrote:
#thankspenguin wrote:
Awesome video, Fn.

Now you know how it feels. Neutral As for the video I would have to say Thanks Red for showing us this. I guess this confirms that the Revolution promos are for a game and not something epic in WWE bounce I just hope for 13 that there is an epic roster and a HCTP-esque Story Mode instead of this RTWM crap. Also I'm excited about Create An Arena online which means Breakdown and Redemption arenas! Smile

I'm pretty sure they haven't announced Create-An-Arena will be online (correct me if I'm wrong). So don't get your hopes up yet.
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:09 pm

The King Of Kings wrote:

WWE 13 Trailer QUDfW
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Austin wrote:

I'm pretty sure they haven't announced Create-An-Arena will be online (correct me if I'm wrong). So don't get your hopes up yet.
No, you're right, they haven't given any indication of it being online. Which if it isn't this year its another pointless mode for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:16 pm

I wish they'd stop with bringing in all these people who were employed like 20 years ago and bring in people from more recent years, like: Edge, Batista, Michelle McCool, Shawn Michaels, Maryse, Chris Masters, John Morrison, Maria, etc. If the game is going for realism I think it's the best way to go. I mean I don't mind the legends at all, but it's not like it's difficult for them to put the more recent people in, being as they already have all the formulas and entrances/movesets. However, this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Sammi wrote:
I wish they'd stop with bringing in all these people who were employed like 20 years ago and bring in people from more recent years, like: Edge, Batista, Michelle McCool, Shawn Michaels, Maryse, Chris Masters, John Morrison, Maria, etc. If the game is going for realism I think it's the best way to go. I mean I don't mind the legends at all, but it's not like it's difficult for them to put the more recent people in, being as they already have all the formulas and entrances/movesets. However, this is just my opinion.

WWE 13 Trailer Rngw9
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Austin wrote:
AlphaCyborg721 wrote:
#thankspenguin wrote:
Awesome video, Fn.

Well it's not confirmed but Tank told me last year on Twitter
WWE 13 Trailer ZJJkV
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Believing what THQ tell you

WWE 13 Trailer CgKNZ
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Lol, just because they said that don't make it true pats. Things change in this game all the time. Everyone in this league wants the ability to use them online but I just don't see it happening this year. All we can do is wait and see. IMO it won't happen this year. It'd be a stretch because they'd have to find a way to cut down the load-times you'd ensue from loading up an arena with tons of pt work. Razz
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Fn wrote:
Lol, just because they said that don't make it true pats. Things change in this game all the time. Everyone in this league wants the ability to use them online but I just don't see it happening this year. All we can do is wait and see. IMO it won't happen this year. It'd be a stretch because they'd have to find a way to cut down the load-times you'd ensue from loading up an arena with tons of pt work. Razz

Yeah, I would hate those long load times lol.
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd love to be able to use hard-drive space for CAWs instead of having only 50 slots.

That, plus servers that actually worked with paint tool logos.
Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Fn wrote:

Other games - for example Forza - have a shit-load of paint tool yet load normally, without all this connecting, downloading, loading stuff that THQ's servers do. I don't understand it.

I've never seen a game have such unstable servers either. Even low budget games have servers that work better. And this is a muti-million dollar franchise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE 13 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 13 Trailer   WWE 13 Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE 13 Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next