Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012

Go down 
+8
Austin
P.R Son
iTonehh
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
Zander
Jonguin
Kyle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Mobile, Alabama

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionyoshitatsuXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjohnmorrison
Yoshi Tatsu Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionalbertodelrioXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjackswagger
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionnatalyaXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmaryse
Natalya Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiondaveyrichardsXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionkofikingston
Davey Richards Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsteveaustinXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Steve Austin Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchrisjericho
Randy Orton Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 PfOqdXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrtruth
Heath Slater Vs R-Truth

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Eve Torres & Mickie James Vs Layla El & a partner of her choosing

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionaustinaries
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Austin Aries

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionlancestormXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionundertaker
Lance Storm Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Cody Rhodes Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionxtremeryderXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionteddibiase
Zack Ryder Vs Ted DiBiase

Last edited by Fn on Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

*Redemption returns from a commercial break as the camera scans the live audience in attendance. They seem content with the show thus far, that is until a video begins playing on the Titantron. Boos fill the arena as Michael McGillicutty is shown working out in a gym that is located in the building, possibly preparing for his match against Cody Rhodes tonight or maybe getting ready for the war that takes place this Sunday at Unforgiven, and is approached by an interviewer.*

{Interviewer}
Michael, a moment of your time?

*Michael ignores the interviewer and continues to lift weights. Hesitant, the interviewer asks him again.*

{Interviewer}
Michael, can I have a moment of your time?

*Michael stops and sits up on the bench.*

{McGillicutty}
I heard you the first time, Mr. Interviewer Man. Instead of wasting my time asking obvious questions, why don't you go interview somebody that no one cares about like my opponent tonight, Cody Rhodes.

{Interviewer}
Actually, I already tried and he just laughed in my face.

{McGillicutty}
Did he now? Maybe I should do the same as well then maybe I might have a moment of peace. I already know what you're going to ask, you're not clever by asking me my thoughts on facing Cody tonight or how I'm going to destroy Ted at Unforgiven. Interviewers like you are a dime a dozen and I can find somebody in the streets that can do your job a whole lot better that you. I'll tell you what, I'll give you one chance to interview me and if you ask a stupid question, you will dropped with a McGillicutter.

{Interviewer}
After failing to come out victorious in your tag match last week, you will face the man that was your partner in said match one on one later tonight, what is your game plan heading into this match?

{McGillicutty}
Not bad. That's simple, before the night started, I had no intention of putting Cody in danger. That quickly changed when he insulted, or tried to insult, me by saying I spit on my fathers grave every time I enter a wrestling ring. Then he goes on to say that he won't hit me with one Cross-Rhodes but three. That's nice Cody, I had no idea you could count that high. If you couldn't even hit Zack Ryder with your petty “finisher,” what makes you think you could hit me with one? Here's the answer, you can't. Tonight, instead of defeating you with a McGillicutter, I will do my father proud and shut you up with a Perfectplex.

{Interviewer}
Nicely put Michael. My next question involves this awkward love triangle between the current World Champion Ted DiBiase, his “girlfriend” Maryse, and yourself. Why have you chosen to target Maryse and why now?

{McGillicutty}
A woman like Maryse needs a man to protect her from jealous people like Kharma. She needs a man that doesn't care about materialistic things like Ted does. Granted, the words we had for one another were not nice, who's to say that we aren't already together and this is all just for her getting back at Ted for ignoring her all this time. That also goes to show that Ted needs to put his jealousy in check, I mean why did he choose now to insert himself in the middle of what's going on between Maryse and myself and why has he gained interest in keeping Maryse all to himself. He had his chance and he blew it, now it's my turn to take a crack at it. That's one of the many things wrong with Ted, he has a problem with letting things go but he's going to have to come to grips with that sooner or later. Whether it's him having to let go of Maryse or his precious World Heavyweight Championship, Ted will have to make the ultimate sacrifice and if we're lucky, he won't have anything left. He fails to realize that I have nothing to lose, if I somehow fail at winning the World Championship, I have my Money in the Bank briefcase to fall back on, Ted, however, will have to work his way back up to the top.

{???}
Is that so?

*Out of the corner of the camera we notice a figure standing off in the distance which we soon find out to be Ted DiBiase with Maryse close behind.*

{McGillicutty}
Well well well, Teddy DiBiase! Come to hand me over the title to spare yourself the embarrassment this Sunday? While you're at it you might as well send Maryse my way, we both know she's dying to be with a real man.

*He waves at her with a smirk on his face while Maryse can be seen with a look of pure disgust on her face. Ted just glares at him, not saying a word, though it's clear Michael's words just added fuel to an already raging fire inside of him.*

{McGillicutty}
Cat got your tongue? Maybe that's where your talent went too.

*Ted stands seething but silent, and that's when Maryse places her hand on Ted's shoulder.*

{Maryse}
Ted, let's just go.

{McGillicutty}
Yeah Ted, just go. Leave the title and your girlfriend behind. Because we both know that sooner or later, they'll both be mine.

*After Michael's last remark, Ted rushes at him, almost as if a switch went off in his head. Michael, using his quick thinking, pushes the interviewer, who is still standing by, into Ted's path, momentarily stopping the very likely fight that will take place in the gym. Ted pushes the interviewer out of his way and manages to tackle a fleeing Michael McGillicutty to the floor and begins to lay in with a rapid fire combination of lefts and right, all while Michael desperately tries to shield his face from as many shots as he can.*

*Maryse watches as her boyfriend begins his assault on the man who tried to take her from him, almost feeling sorry for Michael. The interviewer tries to stop Ted but to no avail as he keeps unloading an almost endless supply of punches. Ted stands up as Michael is left on the floor, almost in a lifeless state. Ted begins to walk away but quickly stops in his tracks as emotions start pouring in and memories begin to play in his head. He remembers Michael attacking his father and taking out his best friend. He turns around and begins to attack a defenseless Michael McGillicutty yet again.*

*He picks up Michael and notices a mirror on the wall as a sinister smile comes across his face. He begins dragging Michael, who must be dead weight, towards said mirror. Just as Ted's about to throw him into it with as much force as possible, Michael manages to shift his weight and throw Ted into it instead. Ted crashes into the mirror with a ton of force and has nowhere to go but down. Same goes for Michael as he is still feeling the effects of Ted's assault on him.*

{Maryse}
Ted!

*She screams out as DiBiase lays on the remains of the shattered glass. But as Maryse tries to run over to check on him, Michael gets up to his feet and stands right in front of her, she runs into his chest and looks up as he smiles looking down on her. She tries to step past him to get to Ted but he steps to the side still in her way, then looks at her as she stares back at him nervous by what could happen.*

{McGillicutty}
It's okay, I'm here for you.

*He places his hands on her face, and starts to lean in for a kiss....*

{Ted DiBiase}
Get the hell away from her!

*Michael turns around to see Ted kneeling on the shards of glass, he's visibly cut up but rises to his feet anyways.*

{McGillicutty}
I'll be right back.

*Michael walks over to Ted, who is still on his knees, and kicks him in the side of the head. He takes a few steps back and begins stalking him for what looks like his infamous McGillicutter. Michael charges at full speed towards Ted as Maryse yells out “Look out, Ted!” causing Ted to avoid the McGillicutter and sent Michael crashing into a nearby mirror, similar to what happened moments ago.*

*Ted goes on the offensive but is quickly stopped as security begin pouring into the room in an attempt to stop the brawl. The security guards attempt to pull Ted off of Michael but to no avail as Ted wants to make him pay for his sins. After many unprotected strikes to Michael's face, Ted is finally pulled off Michael but he's not done yet. As he's being pulled off, Ted manages to land a couple kicks on him until he's out of reach.*

*As Ted is being dragged out of the gym, Michael can be heard shouting, “This isn't over, Ted.” Michael slowly makes it to his feet and is somehow able to walk out of the gym as Redemption fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:00 am

Legal wrote:

Mr. Interviewer Man
XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 8UEap
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:00 am

As Redemption continues we are taken backstage to see Teddy Long walking along the corridor, suddenly he stops and turns around and Eve comes into the camera’s view. The crowd begin to cheer as Teddy and Eve both smile at each other.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 CIXUQ

Teddy Long
Why hello there Eve, what appears to be the problem?

Eve Torres
Well Teddy first of all I think it’s great you’re working in XWL and I look forward to being able to work with you. I mean we have a lot of history and when I came here I actually missed you. It kinda sucks you have to be the assistant to Vickie but I mean I’m sure some people higher up will realise you have more potential and give you a more worthy role.

Teddy Long
Thank you Eve, I’m exited to be here. It’s a new start for me and with that brings new challenges and new prospects. You were one of my top divas back in WWE and I hope we do get to work with each other aswell. Is that what you came over here to see me about?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 CxYwl

Eve Torres
Well one thing which I’ve been meaning to do for a couple of weeks is too thank you. I mean you truly understand that Layla is not worthy of being a champion and really needs to take another raincheck because she thought she had gotten away with the title by the skin of her teeth by cheating which was totally uncalled for. I had been preparing weeks and weeks for the greatest match of my career and the night where I could truly be called the Divas Champion. I would have brought honour to that title whereas Layla just brings jealousy, greed, cheating and lying to the title. It gives all of us divas a bad name and that was something I really wanted to change. You gave me another chance to take what I have wanted for so long. I have wanted this for a long time and this time there will be no chance she can cheat her way out of this.

Teddy Long
Well Eve I know you have been working hard and for you to just have an opportunity thrown away was something I was not going too allow. Now I may only be an assistant to the GM but I do have experience of being a General Manager and thinking on my feet and when I made that match that it exactly what I was doing. I wanted to give the people what they wanted, give you what you wanted and for the chance for you to give Layla the slap she deserves.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 UjvB2

Eve Torres
Thanks Teddy, I knew I could count on you. I mean if you just look at Layla you can see she dosen’t deserve to be the divas champion. There are many more deserving divas who would kill for an opportunity for a shot at that title and I feel grateful to get two chances, Layla will not know what hit her at Unforgiven. I will make sure that she does not get a chance to repeat her actions and I will be looking at my first reign as Divas champion. She just gets me so wound up you know? I mean just talking about her now gets me angry and just makes me want to slap somebody. I really just want to show her that she can not get away with all of the crap she has done. Ever since she won that Miss MITB last year her ego has jumped to new highs and that is something I cannot stand and I will not just stand by and allow her to walk around XWL thinking she owns the place.

Eve Torres
Tonight myself and Mickie will be teaching her and Brie a lesson. I mean did you hear what they said earlier? They were ranting on and on acting all cocky and just being the typical diva who ever since Layla became champ is what everyone stereotypes us all as being. Personally I know I can restore this divas division and when I do become champion I will act as a good role model for the divas and not let people like Layla continue to act the way they do. You agree with me don’t you Teddy?

Eve places her hand on Teddy’s shoulder and bats her eyelids as Teddy seems to get a bit nervous and pretends to re-do his tie.

Teddy Long
Er..Of course Eve, Now I- I have to be…over there.

Teddy rushes off as Eve watches on with a smirk, Redemption then fades out to the next segment of the show.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:06 pm

o
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Essa Rios number uno.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:07 pm

So I lost the first half of this write up. Why do I even try anymore?

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncodyXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
Cody Rhodes Vs Michael McGillicutty

Micheal Cole: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Redemption, and we are still in the midst of this personal match.

Cody has Micheal grounded with a chin lock as the crowd is actually starting a 'you both suck' chant. McGillicutty starts to fight back and he powers up to a knee. Cody keeps the hold applied, but Micheal starts ramming his elbow into his gut. Rhodes if forced to let go of the hold out of pain and Micheal bounces off the ropes, taking him down with a dropkick! Cody flops out of the ring as McGillicutty walks out to the apron. As Cody barely stands on his feet, McGillicutty goes leaping off the apron and takes him down with a clothesline! He fires into his skull with shot after shot, Cody trying to block each one. Cody is finally able to escape his clutches and runs around the ringside area. McGillicutty follows him and a chase is on, but Cody outsmarts by jumping off the steel steps and nails the Beautiful Disaster! The crowd lets out a big 'oh' as he stands over McGillicutty, laughing.

Joey Styles: Oh my god! What a shot!

Cody grabs him and tosses him back into the ring. The referee insists he gets back and Rhodes' smile quickly fades off as he snares at the ref before getting back into the ring. He grabs Micheal by the skull, but is shake off with a punch to the gut. Micheal goes off the ropes, but Cody catches him and nails the hip toss. McGillicutty is on his butt as Cody kicks him sharply in the back of the head. The thud can be heard in Mississippi as Rhodes goes for the cover; McGillicutty kicking out at two. Rhodes tries to remain in control, but is shoved off hard into the corner. As he bounces back he is taken off his feet with a clothesline. He flops back up, but right into a back body drop. Mr. Money in the Bank is seemingly in control as he lifts Cody up and hits the standing vertical suplex. Rhodes holds his back in pain as McGillicutty climbs to the top. Cody jumps back up to his feet and he meets him them with a hard enziguri. He climbs up to the second turnbuckle where a brawl ensures between the two men.

Micheal Cole: Now this is just dangerous!

The superstars hit each other with punch after punch, each one seemingly causing one of them to teeter backwards. Cody seems to be in control at one point, but McGillicutty knocks him off with a huge upper cut! Cody gets up to his feet as McGillicutty stands up on the top, coming down and hitting Rhodes with the Blockbuster! He quickly shoots for the cover, but Cody kicks out. Micheal is clearly frustrated as he threatens the referee. He brushes past him as he sets up in the corner, stalking the 'Dashingly Insane.' Rhodes finally makes it up to his feet as McGillicutty charges, hitting the McGillicutter! He covers! One! Two! No! Cody got his foot on the ropes! McGillicutty is enraged again as he gets right in the referee's face. He threatens him, but Cody is back up and takes him down with a bull dog. McGillicutty is down as Cody is the one to go up top now, connecting with a stunning Moonsault! Both men are down as the ref begins the count.

Joey Styles: If this is what these two are like now, imagine what it will be like when they take on their rivals?

Cody is the first one onto his feet and he awaits Micheal to get to up. He finally gets up to a knee and Rhodes takes advantage, dropping him with a Silver Spoon DDT! He goes into the cover, but McGillicutty kicks out again. Cody is clearly frustrated as he shoves the referee out of his way before picking up Micheal. He sets up for the Cross Rhodes before letting out a smile, but it is soon wiped off as McGillicutty slips out. He goes for the McGillicutter, but Cody stops it whilst in motion and hits him with a huge jaw break! Micheal drops to a knee again as Cody simply takes him down with a kick to the face. Rhodes then gets down himself and gets right into Micheal's face, choking him whilst trash talkng. The referee pries him off and it is certain as both men are clearly frustrated.

Cody gets up and he begins stomping on Micheal in a fit of rage. He then grabs him by the tights, mouths off to him a little more, and tosses him shoulder first into the ring post! The referee tries to convince Cody to back off, but he is ignored as Rhodes continues the assault. He just begins stomping on him once more as he lays motionless next to the post. The referee rips Cody out of the corner and the crowd pops. The two begin to get into an argument and the referee points to his shirt signifying his authority. Rhodes laughs at him for this and shoves him to the ground! The referee is fuming and he gets back up; warning Cody he'll disqualify him if he does it again. Cody ignores the referee's threats as he goes back to McGillicutty and grabs him, hitting the Cross Rhodes! He shakes his head no, telling the ref it's not enough. He picks him up for the second time, now hitting the second Cross Rhodes! Cody is seemingly wanting to live up to his promise to take Micheal out as he picks up one final time. The referee asks up to stop as he just smiles at him again, but then.....

*A static noise begins to filter through the PA system, then the theme of Z! True Long Island Story begins to play, as Cody turns his attention to the titantron*

*As the Z!TLIS fades out Zack Ryder appears on the titantron*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 10-5

Zack Ryder: Hey Cody, I'm up here bro, on the titantron! Now I know you're a little busy right now with your match and all but I just couldn't to tell you that I just came from Vickie Guerrero's office and she said that next week live on pay-per-view you Cody Rhodes will go one on one with Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder! So you better be fully prepared for my next week because I'm gonna fist...pimp...your face!

*Zack nods in approval to the crowd cheering the match being announced*

Zack Ryder: But until then bro, remember to take care, and spike your hair!

*As Zack says Spike your hair he spikes the hair on his Internet championship*

Zack Ryder: Woo Woo Woo! You know it!

*Zack removes his shades and throws them at the camera, and the static returns to the titantron*

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentlemen Cody Rhodes versus Zack Ryder is official for Unforgiven!

Micheal Cole: CODY! WATCH OUT!

Cody is shocked by the announcement and he is still gazing up at the titantron. McGillicutty is back up with a sinister look on his face. As Cody finally turns around, Micheal kicks him in the gut and connects with the Perfect Plex!

1!

2!

3!

[Justin Roberts]
Your winner of the match..... MICHEAL MCGILLICUTTY!

*The crowd boos, but some cheer just because Cody got beat. The referee raises his hand, but Micheal shoves him off by leaving and taking his briefcase.*

Joey Styles: So much for Redemption's Finest, huh Cole?

Micheal Cole: There's no shame losing to a Henning! And that idiot Zack Ryder cost him the match!

*Micheal celebrates outside the ring with his briefcase as Cody gets up in the ring, engulfed with rage.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Normal_145

*McGillicutty smiles at him before waking up the stage with his briefcase, blowing off every fan who tires to get a high five.*

Micheal Cole: I can't believe that idiot ruined such a great match! Now we're going to be stuck with this terrible main event!

Joey Styles: I can't wait for Unforgiven where Ryder pins Cody again!

Micheal Cole: You wish! Cody is going to pummel that loser, and rightfully so!

*Rhodes is still down in the ring as he looks in the camera. For some reason, he begins laughing as Redemption goes to a break.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Normal_175
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:07 pm

*Following a short commercial break, Redemption continues with the sound of some familiar music beginning to play.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 QwIaW

*John Laurinaitis makes his way out onto the stage and begins his descent down the ramp with confident strides. He is expressionless as always. The fans boo him intensely.*

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back to Redemption and we're about to be graced by the presence of the esteemed Mr John Laurinaitis.

[Joey Styles]
I can hardly wait...

[Michael Cole]
Show the man some respect. He's the one who makes sure you get paid the salary that you do and that you have a secure job in XWL! You'd be stuck cleaning toilets or something if it wasn't for him.

[Joey Styles]
Cleaning toilets? What are you-

[Michael Cole]
Well I can't see there being much demand for someone like you in any profession!

[Joey Styles]
What's that supposed to mean?

[Michael Cole]
Never mind. Now be quiet because Big Johnny is about to speak.

*John Laurinaitis is now in the ring with a mic in hand. As his music dies down, the crowd's boos and jeers are clearer than ever. *

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 ZTlLY

[John Laurinaitis]
My name is John Laurinaitis, and I am the Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations.

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 D2PWF

[John Laurinaitis]
Now what that means, is that I'm responsible for the talent in this company. I'm responsible for making sure talent stick to their contract agreements and that they act responsibly and like professionals. Last week, Triple H broke our agreement. Triple H forcefully entered the home of Brock Lesnar and destroyed the place, putting Brock's family in jeopardy in the process. I don't know what he hoped to achieve, but he's right now in a prison cell somewhere where he belongs! Being thrown in prison is a clear breach of contract and he should be fired!

[Michael Cole]
I agree!

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 SACw3

[John Laurinaitis]
That's the reason I was going to come out here originally, but things have changed. You see, I spoke to Brock Lesnar by phone this morning, who is currently at what's left of his home trying to comfort his distraught wife and children. That's right, he's not here tonight.

*There's a roar of cheers from the audience at this point.*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 LBahb

[John Laurinaitis]
Anyway, I was speaking to Brock and he came up with an idea. It's a win-win situation for Brock, and here at XWL we like to cater to our top talent to ensure they're happy, and of course Brock fits that bill. Brock's idea is to book a match for this Sunday at Unforgiven... Brock Lesnar versus Triple H. If Triple H is somehow able to show up, he'll have the living daylights beaten out of him by Brock. If Triple H doesn't show up this Sunday... he will be fired publicly on worldwide pay-per-view. Brock likes that part the most... it's the ultimate humiliation and it's exactly what Triple H deserves.

*The crowd boos louder than ever.*

[Michael Cole]
YES! Thank you Mr Laurinaitis! Thank you! Finally some justice around here!

[Joey Styles]
Why are you thanking him? This has nothing to do with you at all...

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 D1gfj

[John Laurinaitis]
But that's not all... I managed to pull a few strings and Vickie Guerrero and management agree with me - if Triple H loses the match Sunday in any way, shape or form... be it from no-showing, pinfall, submission, DQ or countout he will also be fired. He's dragged the good name of XWL through the mud with his recent actions and tarnished our public image! It's only fitting he's put in the unemployment line and I aim to make sure that happens for the good of the company and for the good of Brock Lesnar! Thank you for listening and have a good evening!

*Somehow the crowd boos even louder, which seemed impossible a minute ago. Johnny Ace smiles as his music starts to play again, and he begins his exit under a wave of insane heat from the fans.*

[Michael Cole]
What a great man Mr Laurinaitis is! Someone give the man a bonus!

[Joey Styles]
I don't see how this is fair at all. In my opinion, this is harsh on Triple H. Let's not forget that Brock Lesnar attacked him from behind countless times and brutally assaulted him on several occasions. While I don't agree with Triple H's actions, I do understand them, and all of this is just unfair whichever way you look at it. He's already had his XWL 15 title stripped from him and he's in prison right now... isn't that enough?

[Michael Cole]
Well, luckily for you, nobody gives a damn about your opinion! Justice has been served here tonight and Mr Laurinaitis showed us exactly how great of a man he is by finding a solution to this Triple H problem. What a man he is!

[Joey Styles]

*The screen fades to black for a further commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionaustinaries
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Austin Aries

[Cole]: Joey, what does Aries do if he wants to survive in this match up?

[Style]: The power is quite clearly in Zeke’s wheelhouse but Austin Aries is one of the quickest competitors to ever grace an XWL ring, if Aries wants to survive he’s going to need to use his speed to his advantage and avoid the heavy hitting of Ezekiel Jackson.

The bell sounds and Aries uses his speed to charge out of the corner and into Big Zeke with a flurry of strikes, quick punches to the head and body but Zeke uses his power to shove Aries backwards, sending him rolling back into the middle of the ring. Aries rolls over onto his feet and once again charges towards Zeke but this time runs into a huge shoulder block which knocks him to the canvas like a bag of bricks.

[Styles]: That’s not quite what I had in mind.

Zeke grabs Aries by the head, drags him to his feet and then shoves him in the corner. Zeke attempts a big clothesline in attempt to squash Aries, but Aries uses his speed and ducks the attack and moves out of the corner. Zeke turns to find Aries but gets a poke in the eye for his trouble, partially blinded Zeke tries another clothesline which Aries again ducks, Zeke turns to find Aries and this time gets poked in his good eye. While Zeke wonders around the ring temporarily blinded, Aries uses this time to lie on the top rope and relax for a few moments and raises his arm in success. Aries climbs off of the ropes and hits Zeke in the back with an axe handle, this however has little to no effect and all he done was let Zeke know where he is, who turns around and hits Aries in the jaw with a strong punch which knocks him back into the corner. Now being in a rocked state, Aries doesn’t have the where about to escape Zeke’s oncoming attack and gets hit by multiple clothesline which drives the air out of his lungs. Aries staggers forward and walks into a huge body slam, Zeke dead lifts Aries into another big body slam.

[Cole]: What a show put on by Big Ezekiel Jackson, Aries is helpless in there, and he can’t do a thing!

Zeke attempts a pin but Aries pushes his shoulder off of the mat before a one count, Aries tries to get to his feet but is still clearly dazed as he stumbles back into the corner. Zeke tries to press the attack but gets a kick in the stomach, Aries tries one more but it’s blocked, Zeke then grabs a hold of Aries and launches him across the ring with a huge hip toss which sends Aries crashing into the canvas with a loud thud. Aries grasps at his back in agony and loses sight of Zeke coming towards him to continue the punishment. Zeke lifts Aries to his feet and then puts him in a Bear Hug submission; with all of his strength Zeke tries to squeeze the life out of Aries. Despite all of the pressure being placed on his ribs, Aries refuses to give in and begins throwing strikes at Zeke’s head which removes a lot of the pressure but Zeke is insistent with the hold. Aries attempts one last strike and hits Zeke with a Mongolian chop and forces Zeke to break the hold, this allows Aries the opportunity to begin hitting various strikes to different parts of Zeke’s body. To try and stop his offence, Zeke shoves Aries backwards towards the ropes and tries another clothesline attempt, but using his speed Aries quickly pulls down the ropes and sends Zeke over the top rope and to the floor.

[Styles]: This is exactly what Aries needs to do if he’s looking to win this match, dodge the big hits from Ezekiel Jackson.

Zeke lands on his feet on the outside of the ring, as he turns to try and climb back inside he is blind sided by an oncoming Aries who connects with the Heat Seeking Missile dive and sends both men crashing into the arena barricade. Zeke falls into a pile on the floor as the adrenaline is clearly hits Aries; he looks to take advantage of the dive and begins hitting multiple axe handles on the grounded Zeke before finally raking his back. Aries then grabs Zeke by the back of the head and manages to lift him to his feet, he charges and hits Zeke into the ring post but the attack has very little effect as Zeke grabs a hold of Aries and throws him up the entrance ramp. As Zeke comes close Aries hits him with a strike in the gut, seeing it has very little effect he tries a few more but comes out with the same result. Fearing the worst Aries gets to his feet and begins talking smack to Zeke, trying to force him to make a mistake, but both men notice something, they notice that the referee is now at an 8 count. Aries then pokes Zeke in the eye to distract him and begins running for the ring but as he’s about to slide into the ring the Ref counts 10 and asks for the bell to be rung.

Result: Double Count-Out

Aries begins arguing with the referee, he’s insistent that he made it back into the ring before the 10 count but the referee is having none of it. Aries continues to argue and he fails to notice that Big Zeke is climbing into the ring, he grabs hold of Aries and spins him around. The realisation that he might have made a mistake is clear of Aries face as he gets lifted high into the air and slammed into the canvas with an echoing thud as he’s hit by the Book of Ezekiel. Zeke stands over Aries’ lifeless body and raises his arms in victory.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:20 pm

*As the cameras fade in Josh Matthews is stood in the interview area from the X-Treme champion, Zack Ryder*

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 2-6

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen we are back live on Redemption and I'm joined at this time by Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder.

*The crowd cheer at the announcement of Zack Ryder and he nods in approval*

Josh Matthews: Zack, earlier tonight you appeared on the titantron during Cody Rhodes match against Michael McGillicutty and announced that you two will face off at Unforgiven, but don't you think it was a mistake to mess with someone as deranged as Dashingly Insane Cody Rhodes?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 4-6

Zack Ryder: Come on bro are you serious? If you don't remember he's the one who started this whole thing at Bad Blood when he interrupted the live episode of Z! True Long Island Story bro! What kind of man would I be if I didn't seek a little bit of revenge? I'm not going to back down from a fight from anyone, Josh you know what I'm like bro, I'm the Internet champion and the X-Treme champion I don't back down from anyone, whether they're seven foot giants or a whacked out psychopath like Cody Rhodes, and I'm ready for him at Unforgiven and just like I said earlier I'm gonna fist...pump...his face!

Josh Matthews: Well how do you plan to prepare for a match against one of XWL's biggest stars when first you have to defend your X-Treme championship before hand against Kassius...

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 6-7

Zack Ryder: Kassius? Oh no, Kassius, who does he even think he is, bro? He's right though, he isn't a hero, he never has been, he's just a loser and he always will be. He thinks he can knock me out with his elbow, he's not the Young Knockout Kid, he not a King of Wrestling, and I don't like how he's selling me short. He talks about getting at Rock and Cody, well it looks like you came late to the party, bro! I've already beat The Rock and I pinned Cody in a tag team match last week. and next week I'm going to prove to the world he's exactly that. I'm not going to knock him out with my elbow but what I am going to do is hit him with my Broski Boot, a chair, a cane, maybe even put him through a table or two, then I'm going to hit him with a Rough Ryder and that's all she wrote and the gold goes home with the X-Treme Broski!

Josh Matthews: As you just alluded too you did pin Cody Rhodes last week in that main event tag team match last week, would you say that gives you the mental edge going into next week?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 5-7

Zack Ryder: Did you see the match last week? Zack Ryder and Ted DiBiase as a tag team were SSSIIICCCKKK!!! Bro, are you serious?! We should Cody and McGillicutty exactly why we're champions and they're not and at Unforgiven I know that my broski Ted is to remain World champion and know that Cody Rhodes has had a little taste of things to come, it's going to be so much better to know that there can be no excuse's, no blaming his partner, no blame my partner, all he has is himself to blame, and I plan on making sure that's exactly what he does.

Josh Matthews: And tonight you have a warming match against your broski and partner from last week Ted DiBiase. How does it feel to know you're going to be going one on one with the World champion?

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 7-7

Zack Ryder: You're right Josh, Ted is my broski and it's going to be great to go up against him tonight in the main event, I mean I'd rather it not be against such a good bro and everything, but you can't be a chooser can you? I'm sure it's going to be a great match and I can't wait for it, who would of thought it? Me, Zack Ryder going up against the World champion in the main event? Come on, bro. I'm just a kid from Long Island, New York living the dream, with a Youtube show and spending with days off hitting up clubs with my broski's fist pumping all night long. But don't get me wrong, I know it isn't going to be easy, but this is the biggest match of my life and I plan on winning it. I want to send a message to the entire XWL locker room, and that message is that Zack Ryder isn't here to play games, I'm here to take this business by storm, and if that means beating my broski tonight then so be it, Woo Woo Woo! You know it!

*As Zack stops taking he walks out of camera shot as the camera's fade out to black*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Normal Divas Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Eve Torres & Mickie James Vs Layla El & a partner of her choosing

Vintage heel celebration, until Layla tries to attack Eve some more attempting to hit her with the title, Eve ducks, Layla turns around into a dropkick knocking her down, Eve goes to the top rope getting momentum and rallying the crowd on, Brie drags layla out of the ring, Eve drops back down to the ring and looks at the title and holds up the title as Layla and Eve stare down

No one would've read it if I rushed a less shitty version this late in the card anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionxtremeryderXWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionteddibiase
Zack Ryder Vs Ted DiBiase

Michael Cole: Is this over yet?

Joey Styles: Ryder's going for the Broski boot, he could be well on his way to getting the biggest victory of his life!

[???]
Attention please.

Micheal Cole: FINALLY! OUR SAVIOR! YES!

*The crowd erupts into boos as a furious Cody Rhodes walks out to the stage. Ryder turns his attention to the stage and walks over to the ropes inviting Cody down.*

Joey Styles: Oh we're going to have a little Unforgiven preview here!

Michael Cole: Cody's going to beat Zack to a pulp! About time!

*Cody makes his way down the stage and now DiBiase gets up. He stops in his tracks as the two champions tell him to come in. He laughs before stepping over to the side.....*

Micheal Cole: Oh my god yes! This keeps getting better!

*The crowd's jeers don't stop as Mr. Money in the Bank himself makes his way out. Ryder and DiBiase are confused, but ready to fight. McGillicutty stops next to Cody. The two share a glance and nod before sliding into the ring.*

Joey Styles: Here we go!

*The crowd explodes as all four men start trading punches. Ryder and Cody got at it and the same for DiBiase and McGillicutty. Cody and McGillicutty seem to be getting the upper hand as Ryder and DiBiase were just tearing each other apart in a match. Cody is stomping on Ryder in a corner as McGillicutty rams his shoulder into Ted's gut on the other side. With both men down, Cody and McGillicutty walk to the center of the ring. They begin to discuss something with is inaudible. Suddenly, they head out of the ring as the crowd boos. The two checking under the ring for something. Finally, Cody pulls out a chair. He smiles, but as they looks up Ryder flies over the top and takes both men down with a senton! The crowd pops again as Ryder gets up and starts to fist pump. Rhodes and McGillicutty stagger as now the World Champ is up, and he takes both of them down again with a Suicide Dive!*

Michael Cole: Oh no! This is going horribly wrong!

*Ryder and DiBiase high five before they pick up their respective rivals. DiBiase tosses McGillicutty into the barricade as Ryder throws Cody into the ring. Ted beats on his challenger on the outside whilst Ryder takes Rhodes down with a clothesline. Cody takes the shot hard and bounces back up where Ryder hits the back body drop. The crowd pops as the 'Dashingly Insane' is forced to use the ropes to get up. Ryder then measures him in the corner for the Rough Ryder. On the outside Ted is still striking Micheal, but soon Mr. Money in the Bank hits him with a low blow and throws him head first into the ring post! The crowd lets out a big 'oh' and McGillicutty smirks. Meanwhile, Ryder attempts the Rough Ryder; but Cody tosses him over head right into the turnbuckle pad. Rhodes then grabs him by the tights and tosses him into the post!*

Michael Cole: This is what I'm talking about! Get them!

*Cody falls in the ring, taking a breath, as McGillicutty continues to attack Ted on the outside. At first he throws DiBiase head first into the steel steps! Ted is dazed as now Micheal grabs him once more and tosses his back into the barricade in front of the time keeper. Ted is hurt, but Micheal refuses to let up as picks him up and flapjacks him right onto two steel chairs! He hunches over DiBiase as he then begins to hit him with strike after strike. Back in the ring Cody is just violently stomping on Ryder. Zack coughs as Cody reaches to the outside to grab the chair from before. As Zack gets up he gets rammed in the gut by the chair, before taking a shot to the back. Cody laughs manically as Ryder is down to his knees. He smiles at him once before cracking the chair against his skull. Ryder collapses to the mat as the ref begs Cody to stop. Rhodes looks back at him, snares, and grabs him by the head.*

Joey Styles: Hey! There is no need for this!

*Cody then drives the poor ref to the ground with a DDT. He laughs before picking up the chair and smacking Ryder in the back. By the announcers table McGillicutty has Ted up against the barricade and he's driving in more shots. He becomes cocky, though, and he starts taking more time before hitting each shot. This is a mistake as Ted elbows him in the gut and he begins to fight back. The crowd cheers as Ted unloads on him. Hitting strike after striking before hitting a clothesline. He then takes his head and bounces it off the announcers table. He picks him up tosses him right over the table, causing the commentators to flee. With Micheal down, Ted turns around to see Cody assaulting Ryder with the chair. He runs into the ring and Rhode notices before dropping the chair. He tells DiBiase he wants 'no trouble' before backing out of the ring. Ted watches him for a minute before turning his back to check on Ryder. Cody, of course, comes back in and attacks Ted from behind.*

*The crowd boos as Cody begins stomping on DiBiase. McGillicutty has awaken and he walks into the ring. He talks to Cody and he points to Ted. Cody nods and the two pick Ted up. The whip him off the ropes before lifting him up high in the air, hitting the flapjack - this time neck first into the top rope. DiBiase clutches his throat as the two aren't finished yet. The pick him up once more and double Irish Whip him into the corner, DiBiase whipping off of it. They aren't finished yet as they then focus on Ryder. McGillicutty holds him up as Cody takes shot after shot on him. He winks at Zack before snaring and slapping him in the face. Cody tells Micheal to 'let him go.' He does just that and Ryder drops to his knees. Cody grabs Zack and sets up for the Cross Rhodes. However, just in the nick of time, Ted gets back up and hits Cody with the Dream Street! The crowd goes insane as McGillicutty is shocked and Ted starts to hit him with punch after punch.*

*Just when it seems Ted really is in control McGillicutty gauges at his eye. The crowd boos and Cole applauds the move. DiBiase drops to one knee and McGillicutty is looking to hit him wit he McGillicutter. Ted evades and Micheal ends up crashing into Cody. The two fall, but they quickly get up. Rhodes is irate from the move and turns McGillicutty around. The two begin to engage in an argument and Cody pushes him to the ground. Mr. Money in the Bank gets right back up and pushes him down too. Cody gets back up and gets right in his face, before slapping it! The crowd lets out another 'oh' as it seems these two are about to come to blows again. They are still sharing some choice words for each other as Ryder and DiBiase get to their feet. Just before Cody and McGillicutty can start swinging, they get taken over by clotheslines from their respective rivals!*

*Cody and McGillicutty get back up straight away and Zack and Ted begin to hit them with punches to the side of the head, Ted on McGillicutty forcing him into the corner and Zack on Cody forcing him into the ropes, as Zack and Ted continue to punch their rivals, Zack takes a short run up and clothslines Cody over the top rope to the floor, then Ted grabs McGillicutty and attempts to get McGillicutty into a Million Dollar Dream,but McGillicutty tires to wriggle free, Ted continues to try and apply the hold, but McGillicutty manages to break free and quickly rolls under the bottom rope before Ted and Zack can attack him, and joins Cody as they back up the ramp as the World champions theme begins to play through the PA system*

Joey Styles: The challengers plans have been foiled, by those two men in the ring right now, the X-Treme champion Zack Ryder and World Champion Ted DiBiase

Michael Cole: They're the ones laugihng now, but they won't be at Unforgiven! They better soak the glory up while they can, because next week they're going to be taught a lesson, and we WILL see a new champion.

*As the camera switches from Cody and McGillicutty to Ted and Zack, they hold up their champions in the air, as they lean up against the ropes for Cody and McGillicutty to see as they're visably angry at their failed plan as the cameras fade out*

/END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 5/20/2012 - 5/27/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2