Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract For Jeff Hardy

Go down 
+2
P.R Son
MicksterG951
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contract For Jeff Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Gamer Tag: Legend Devil 19
Superstar: Jeff Hardy
Timezone: EST

Plz no spam on this thread. hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Also want to pick up Chris Hero if I can.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 pm

RCP wrote:
Gamer Tag: Legend Devil 19
Superstar: Jeff Hardy
Timezone: EST

Plz no spam on this thread. hmm

RCP wrote:

Contract For Jeff Hardy Facepalm1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

What happened to going on break?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 am

RCP wrote:

KASSIUS BASHES AND LEAVES HIS OPPONENTS WITH GASHES*
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 am

Dave wrote:
What happened to going on break?

And Staying away untill Jericho was free even if it was till April 2013...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:01 am

ok i'll go back on break
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:36 am

RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

Contract For Jeff Hardy Slapyofacebw7
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
New Talent
iTonehh

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 am

> Doesn't want a CAW.
> Signs up as Jeff Hardy and Chris Hero.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 am

iTonehh wrote:
> Doesn't want a CAW.
> Signs up as Jeff Hardy and Chris Hero.

:tna:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 am

RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

It's just you made this big deal how you have been going hard in leagues since 2010 Or something like that, how you needed a break, how this was the perfect time, how there's no one you really want and the ones you want are taken so you'll wait until they become available, then you tell me on MSN you'll likely be back in a month, and now here you go not even a week later. That's your problem and that's what I keep telling you, you put no thought into anything. You're a good member and active yes, but you never think like you should and thus instances like this happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks for taking the heat off of me rcp troll
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I like how nobodies approved this yet.

Oh and that Jeff Hardy sig sucks btw. Here's two without ugly ass borders.

Contract For Jeff Hardy He_is_already_here___jeff_hardy_by_darkcomeback-d4j2lri

Contract For Jeff Hardy Jeff_Hardy_Sig_by_Hawk2494
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 pm

lol Can someone at least unban me from chat Sad. Tried to make a new account to become unbanned but apparently because of the lol situation in the other thread, they must be admin approved now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 pm

RCP wrote:
lol Can someone at least unban me from chat Sad. Tried to make a new account to become unbanned but apparently because of the lol situation in the other thread, they must be admin approved now. Crying or Very sad

no you motherfucking will not be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 pm

RCP wrote:

No, but you can respond to what I said in response to your contract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:

No, but you can respond to what I said in response to your contract.
Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to respond lol there was no question mark :s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

It's just you made this big deal how you have been going hard in leagues since 2010 Or something like that, how you needed a break, how this was the perfect time, how there's no one you really want and the ones you want are taken so you'll wait until they become available, then you tell me on MSN you'll likely be back in a month, and now here you go not even a week later. That's your problem and that's what I keep telling you, you put no thought into anything. You're a good member and active yes, but you never think like you should and thus instances like this happen.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:12 pm

RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

I agree.

That's it? You're not gonna explain why you acted how you did and then suddenly wanna rejoin a few days later? How you only wanted a certain group of people and you'd wait until 2013 if you had to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

I agree.

That's it? You're not gonna explain why you acted how you did and then suddenly wanna rejoin a few days later? How you only wanted a certain group of people and you'd wait until 2013 if you had to?
There is no explanation lol
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:15 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:15 pm

RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

I agree.

Well there sure as hell needs to be, you ruin your rep with so many of these stupid stunts. Said you only dropped Mason because you wanted to go on break because you haven't had a "league" break since starting, then say you'll be back in a month, then a month turns to 2 or 3 days. When are you gonna finally put thought into something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
ok i'll go back on break

I agree.

Well there sure as hell needs to be, you ruin your rep with so many of these stupid stunts. Said you only dropped Mason because you wanted to go on break because you haven't had a "league" break since starting, then say you'll be back in a month, then a month turns to 2 or 3 days. When are you gonna finally put thought into something?
Tbh, that's like asking Jerry when he'll stop switching poker face. I'd be lying if I said otherwise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Take it up on MSN plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Adam wrote:
Take it up on MSN plain mischief:
I deleted that when I went on break though lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Jeff Hardy   Contract For Jeff Hardy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract For Jeff Hardy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next