Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for John Morrison and William Regal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Empty
PostSubject: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:45 am

gamertag: tisowen
timezone: GMT

Superstar: John Morrison
Alignment: Face

Superstar: William Regal
Alignment: Heel

...I'm back, biznitches.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 am

tisowen wrote:

...I'm back, biznitches.

Great...who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 am

Thunder Gun wrote:
tisowen wrote:

...I'm back, biznitches.

Great...who are you?

Are you serious, bro?

I'm the Monday Night Delight, The Shaman of Sexy, The Guru of Greatness... pig
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 am

Thunder Gun wrote:
tisowen wrote:

...I'm back, biznitches.

Great...who are you?

He was Sting sometime ago last year.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 am

Please promo with them and don't let them both go to waste. hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 am

I'm not too sure it was a great idea rejoining to be honest, I'm probably still just as bad as I used to be (as I've had no practise or anything really) and I've got exams and etc. to be revising for... apologies if I've wasted anyone's time, by making them create my roster graphics and everything.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 am

Lol, don't take how good you think you are as a reason to join or not join a league. I don't exactly have the best records in wins and losses but I'm still here because I love this place and have fun matches with everyone. Now, if it was solely based on the fact that you won't have time because of exams I understand that but, if you're thinking of quitting just because you think you stink that's the wrong way to think IMO. Just think it over and let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 am

Fn wrote:
Lol, don't take how good you think you are as a reason to join or not join a league. I don't exactly have the best records in wins and losses but I'm still here because I love this place and have fun matches with everyone. Now, if it was solely based on the fact that you won't have time because of exams I understand that but, if you're thinking of quitting just because you think you stink that's the wrong way to think IMO. Just think it over and let us know.

I mean, last time I left it was due to the fact that I just sucked, but when I say that, I mean I spammed and didn't really stick to the rules all that well, and yes I might have improved in those factors, but yeah, exams is mainly the reason, as I've got some coming up next month and I haven't really done much revision at all.. really got to buckle down to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 am

Owen wrote:

I mean, last time I left it was due to the fact that I just sucked, but when I say that, I mean I spammed and didn't really stick to the rules all that well, and yes I might have improved in those factors, but yeah, exams is mainly the reason, as I've got some coming up next month and I haven't really done much revision at all.. really got to buckle down to be honest!
Well, like I said if it's down to the exam's thing I'd understand that more. I mean I'm not saying you can't think you suck but, you shouldn't have that attitude man. This place is just about having fun great matches with everyone. Having that attitude won't keep the game fun. If you think you can't handle being here because of exams that's fine. Just know if you want to come back after and have time you can. Don't think you have to leave because you "suck" though because that's not a good attitude to have Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

So John Morrison and Regal are available then?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

It seems that way. Since he didn't say if he wanted to try and stay in the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for John Morrison and William Regal   Contract for John Morrison and William Regal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for John Morrison and William Regal
Page 1 of 1