Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012

Go down 
+6
Legal
sdogg50c
Bang
chris wilkinson
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Nashville, Tennessee

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionyoshiXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionrey
Yoshi Tatsu Vs Rey Mysterio

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionmattXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionvader
Matt Hardy Vs Vader

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionportiapXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionmichellem
Portia Perez Vs Michelle McCool

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Series

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Jeff_HardyXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptiondrew
Jeff Hardy Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionchristianXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionbigshow
Christian Vs Big Show

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptiondanielXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Daniel Bryan Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionalexrileyXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionjackswag
Alex Riley Vs Jack Swagger

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Series

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Breakdownalexshelley
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionbrodusXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptiontripleh
Brodus Clay Vs Triple Hr

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptiontruth
Randy Orton Vs R-Truth

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionmickieXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionmaryse
Mickie James Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionmason
John Cena Vs Mason Ryan

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Kevin Steen Vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptiondibiaseXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
Ted DiBiase Vs Michael McGillicutty

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 pm

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Redemp1

[Redemptions opens up with an incredible pyro display and the crowd is definitely hot. The camera does a quick pan of the people who are standing on their feet holding up their signs and showing off their gear. The camera then cuts to Michael Cole and Joey Styles at the announce table.]

{Joey Styles}
You hear the people, and they are absolutely fired up for Redemption tonight, and I don’t blame them.

{Michael Cole}
Yeah, we’ve got one heck of a show lined up tonight, and it should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

{Joey Styles}
Sadly, Ted DiBiase is back, and he's here to challenge an old rival Michael McGillicutty and with both men having their eyes on Justin Gabriel’s World Heavyweight Championship, this could be a great match.

{Michael Cole}
And speaking of championships, Mason Ryan suffered a tough loss to Shawn Michaels last week ending his streak and his bid for the US Title.

{Joey Styles}
Yeah Ryan won their last encounter, but Shawn showed that he has the heart of a champion and pulled through when it mattered. Both men are in action tonight and only time will tell how each man will perform after their encounter.

{Michael Cole}
Doesn’t this mean we need a new number one contender?

{Joey Styles}
There’s plenty of talent of choose from, and this week could decide who is chosen to compete for a chance at HBK’s title.

[The camera cuts away from the two announcers and goes back to showing the crowd and they all seem to be…]

[Forget how the people were before, right now they’re absolutely ecstatic as a theme they haven’t heard for nearly a month begins playing through the speakers. They eagerly await Mickie’s appearance and when she finally skips onto the stage they give the diva a rousing ovation! ]

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 IB9dw

[Micke runs over to the right side of the stage and points to the people causing them to cheer a little louder. Mickie heads over to the other side of the stage and points to the people over there and they respond positively too. Mickie is all smiles and she seems to be so happy to be back that she already has a microphone in her hands and begins speaking right there on the stage.]

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 UscCO

{Mickie James}
Wow! This is amazing! Let me tell you, it feels so good to be back after being away from all of this for so long. Hearing my music play and hearing you all cheer for me… it just feels so good, it feels right. You all make me feel loved and welcomed here and that’s why I do what I can each and every week to give it my all in this ring. You all deserve it for loving this business just as much as I do and I appreciate every bit of it, I really do.

*Mick-ie! Mick-ie! Mick-ie!*

{Mickie James}
But of course there are always going to be the doubters and the haters and the people whose life mission is to try to bring you down so they can feel better about themselves. But there’s no need to worry, I’ve proven them all wrong before, and I won’t hesitate to do it again. And it’s not just the so called fans doing it, there’s so people in the back that had some problems with me too. Yeah, I think you know where I’m going with this. I know last time you saw me, What was it like a month ago?, I was having a little problem with Portia Perez…

*Boooooo!*

{Mickie James}
Oh believe me, she’s no friend of mine, and I don’t blame you for feeling the way that you do. To put it nicely, Portia was an entitled brat who thought she could use me to make a name for herself. She thought she could walk all over me because somewhere in that mind of hers she thought I would be easy pickings. I tried to keep my cool, but sometimes even the good guys get tired of talking. In fact I was more than ready to beat some respect and some commonsense into her at Final Stand, but before the show began she decided to attack me in the parking lot and we never got around to having our match. She was suspended and hasn’t been seen since, I was sidelined and now I’m back to pick up where I left off.

*Yeaaaah!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 C6QU0

{Mickie James}
And I don’t mean picking up things with Portia, oh no no no, that ship has long sailed. She’s old news now and it’s time for me to start fresh, and that fresh start will start tonight. What I’m talking about getting back into the flow of things, I’m talking about slowly but surely climbing through the ranks until I stand above everyone as the new Divas Champion. That’s right, that’s the goal I’ve chosen for myself, and I know y’all will love it if I succeed.

*Mick-ie! Mick-ie! Mick-ie!*

[As they cheer her name Mickie begins making her way down the ramp and she slaps a few a fives and melts the hearts of some of the male fans when she blows them a kiss.]

{Mickie James}
I’m not saying it’s going to be easy, because there are a lot of phenomenal athletes in the women’s division. But I know I have what it takes and know that with you all backing me, I can’t fail. I’m not gonna let that injury slow me down, and I’m not gonna let my past shortcoming change me again. I am and always will be that hardcore country girl you’ve grown to love!

By now, Mickie’s standing on the apron and she raises her microphone in the air and the crowd showers her with praise again.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 T8OBZ

{Mickie James}
Tonight I face Maryse, someone who’s heading to where I need to go and beating her tonight will truly let everyone know that I mean business/ But I’m not making promises, I’m not guaranteeing a thing and this could be a match that goes either way. But when the dust settles you all will get your money’s worth. Breakdown can keep the cattiness of Layla and Madison Rayne, while I make sure that Redemption is the go to place for real women’s wrestling. Now I’m no fortune teller and I can’t tell you who will be the next to step into the ring with me, but what I can assure you is that they’ll be in for the fight of their lives. And so will the next diva, and the next diva, and the next diva! Consider this run the beginning of something special for Mickie James and I’m happy that all my loyal fans will be coming along for the ride.

[If you thought the people were happy to have Mickie back, then you wouldn’t believe the reaction once Trish Stratus’ music hits. These people are back on their feet eagerly eyeing the stage waiting for Stratus to make her way out. Mickie herself is caught off guard and she paces back and forth in the ring. But there’s no Trish and the people actually begin to boo thinking this is just some trick by a returning Portia Perez. Mickie thinks the same thing too and she drops her mic preparing for a fight. And it seems that may actually be the case until:]

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Kmhh0

[Now that it’s confirmed that it’s Trish the people go back to cheering the much loved diva as she does her signature taunt on the stage. Her theme music cuts off and it’s just her on the stage, Mickie in the ring, and the hyped up fans cheering their heads off. The two divas stare each other down, neither breaking eye contact and neither saying a word. ]

*Let’s go Trish!*

*Mickie James!*

*Let’s go Trish!*

*Mickie James!*

[Trish points to the Bad Blood sign hanging over the ring that reads the pay per view is only weeks away, and Mickie responds with a smile and a nod. Trish smiles too at Mickie’s acceptance of the challenge, and she heads backstage leaving Mickie standing in the ring. Mickie puts her hands on her hips then looks at the Bad Blood sign letting what she just agreed to sink in. Mickie rolls out of the ring as her theme hits and the people cheer her as she makes her way up the ramp and heads backstage herself.]

{Joey Styles}
Mickie James and Trish Stratus are you kidding me? That will be an incredible match.

{Michael Cole}
Trish has made her return after coming up short in the divas money in the bank match at Final Stand, and she’s chosen Mickie as her next victim.

{Joey Styles}
Victim? You’re underplaying Mickie’s abilities she can more than hold her own against Trish.

{Michael Cole}
But Trish is a legend where women’s wrestling is concerned.

{Joey Styles}
And Mickie is one in the making. There’s no doubt that a match between these two will be something special.

{Michael Cole}
But where’s the hate? The animosity? That’s what makes rivalries fun.

{Joey Styles}
Sometimes all you need are two extremely competitive wrestlers with a strong desire to win.

{Michael Cole}
Well I think this is going to be boring.

{Joey Styles}
I’m sure you’re in the minority, Cole, this could be one for the ages.

[With that the screen fades to black as Redemption heads to its first commercial break of the night.]

Last edited by </3 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
{Joey Styles}
Ted DiBiase IS BACK!! He's such and amazing superstar and humble person. A lot of people should try to be more like him. Man, what a guy! <3

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 LleUWXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 TUeGEXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 CgKNZXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 M6Hd3
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 am

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Series

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Breakdownalexshelley
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Alex Shelley

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 E433S
XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 LAlC4
Week 1:
Ezekiel Jackson def. Drew McIntyre
Alex Shelley def. Sin Cara
Mr. Fn def. Jeff Hardy
Goldust vs. John Morrison

Week 2:
Ezekiel Jackson def. Jeff Hardy
Alex Shelley def`. John Morrison
Sin Cara def. Goldust
Mr. Fn vs. Drew McIntyre

Week 3:
Ezekiel Jackson def. Alex Shelley
Drew McIntyre vs. Jeff Hardy
Sin Cara vs. Mr. Fn
Back to top Go down
chris wilkinson
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:09 pm

interviewer

Let me introduce my geust at this time The Big Show, Show what are your thought on facing the christian thos week on Redemption

Big Show

Well Christian is a hell of an athlete but at the same time so am i.I will go to the ring and KNOCK HIM OUT and like i told you last week i will go on and be the best X-tream champion that ever graced the XWL ring

interviewer

Show in the X-tream series Ezikiel Jackson is in the lead what do you think your chances are against him

Big Show

Ezikiel Jackson calls himself the personification of domination but i could knock him to the ground with just one W.M.D but that match will be for another week this week its Christian who is going to get knocked out

interviewer
Thank you that is all back to you guys at ringside
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 pm

*As Redemption continues the camera's cut to an area backstage where the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is stood backstage with a lawyer either side of him in front of a podium which the United States championship rests on*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 9-13

Shawn Michaels: Ladies and Gentlemen of the XWL fan base I stand before you today, along side XWL lawyers to correct a wrong doing that occurred just a few days ago. See last week after Redemption went off the air it was brought to my attention that it was expected of me to prepare and read out a celebration speech to follow my defence of the United States championship to end the show, however unfortunately I did not receive that message until after the show had gone off the air and I had returned to the back where it was too late to be corrected. So being the kind of man that I am, I have taken the liberty of finding a fitting celebratory speech for the occasion which I will now read. I hope that you, the fans can overlook the creative teams error. So if you'll please bare with me.

*Shawn pulls a sheet of folded paper out of his jacket pocket and places it on to podium for him to read, then he clears his throat before speaking*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 10-9

Shawn Michaels: As I lay on the mat in front of you all, but more importantly underneath the feet of the great Shawn Michaels after he whooped my ass all over the arena and easily retained that championship belt which was so precious to him, I now know I will never hold the championship in spite of what everyone in the back thinks of me. They all doubted me because I have no talent, no charisma, no ability to carry even the simplest of segments or even make it watchable but most importantly I had no chance in matching up to the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. You all said I couldn't, you all wished I couldn't, and I knew that I couldn't, and for that you've all hated me ever since the very moment I stepped in to door of this company. But despite of all of that, I rose above it all and joined the ranked of the many who before me just couldn't live up to the Heartbreak Kid, and I proved why I for months I have been the most overrated man in this industry because I crumbled at feet of the very best wrestler to ever live. I showed Shawn Michaels that my streak was meaningless and I am without a shadow of a doubt worse than him. And as everyone said all along, this match wasn't worth being broadcast on Pay-per-view because everyone knew there would only be one outcome. It was inevitable what Shawn Michaels was going to leave with his championship around his waist.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 7-16

Shawn Michaels: And with this loss, comes an idea, an idea that will change the business forever. I'm not satisfied with just one defeat, no, not even close. I've been telling everyone that I'm the best in the world in the hopes that somebody would finally buy into the bag of hot air that is me, Mason Ryan and hand me a championship that is in fact way too good for me, see I deserve a prize for my choking, I deserve a title, a title that when people see it they will know that I never could be a major player in XWL. And I will hold that title with pride because it's all I will ever have and it's all I am good enough to have, and you can bet your ass that if I could trade in any championship belt for this title then I would, because I know nobody could ever take this title anyway from me, and that title is of course Mason Ryan, loser. The United States championship? I never quite warranted it, so now that my quest to overachieve has ended thanks to one swift kick to the jaw I'm going to stop and call it a day, I don't care if I ruin my reputation in the process because for someone so green I was being pushed to the moon. Sure the United States championship has meaning but let's be honest I'm so stupid I probably would of left it in the lockeroom room every week before I came out here. I know a lot of people want this championship, but I'm here to warn you, you'll just be another stepping stone for Shawn Michaels.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 4-18

Shawn Michaels: I am a man who like everyone who had a shot at The Showstopper before me see's things for what they truly are. Let me explain it to you. First off you take the very best, the one and only man who can truly call himself a superstar, that of course being Shawn Michaels. And you take all of these well known guys like Kevin Steen, Chris Jericho, Triple H, John Cena, The Rock, and the list goes on and he beats all of them. Then you take your lesser known guys like Curt Hawkins and myself and we work our asses off week in and week out to impress someone enough for them to turn to you and say, you just might be good enough to step in the ring with HBK, and you might just be that good he might have to break into a sweat to beat you. I'd like to feed you all the bullshit everyone else says about thinking I could beat him, but I'm telling you in a few months time when Shawn Michaels throws the United States championship in the trash and becomes the World Heavyweight Champion, nobody will be talking about he won't be talking about that time he kicked my ass. He won't be talked out the importance of ending the streak, he'll be telling you how he's proved week in and week out that he's still the very best around.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 6-16

Shawn Michaels: A whole lot of men do what those who paved the way did years ago, and it works for them, sure it might make them a few bucks and they'll sell a few t-shirts and get a nice little pop when they come through the curtain. But Shawn Michaels is different, he's a pioneer, he's just himself, he doesn't do things they want him to do it because he's unique, he's one of a kind. And while everyone aspires to be like Shawn Michaels the tough reality is nobody ever will be because he's just on a whole other level. He's not afraid to speak his mind, sure more often then not it will get him in trouble and everyone knows it's true and no matter what he says and wherever he says it you know when Shawn Michaels opens his mouth or laces a pair of boots that you're seeing something special, before him the United States championship and Redemption were meaningless but under his wing they've become relevant he's just that good. He, single handedly made that championship and this show what they are, and with him at the helm they will both continue to flourish, and when Shawn Michaels is put in the spotlight, it just doesn't get any better.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 2-18

Shawn Michaels: I've said it before and I'll say it again for a guy like Shawn the United States championship means nothing because it's simply below him, it's not a lengthy title reign that will take him to the promised land of becoming World champion, rather his superior prowess in the ring, and that championship gives him more time to prove it each and every week for all of you fans, when he speaks everyone pays attention, the championship initially gave him the spotlight which he has now made his own and he knows it, and rightfully so. Just look at him more often then not he mainevents on this show and he has all eyes on him undisputedly on every single show, he's the reason everyone buys tickets for Redemption when XWL rolls into town. That's a fact. When I first came here I had no choice but to listen to every word that came out of Shawn's mouth, you can't just skip over anything he says, he's always the centre of attention, he's a cornerstone of this company, he's the face of this show and he achieved that by himself.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 3-19

Shawn Michaels: It's not Shawn's championship that everybody wants so badly, it's his spot in the company, as great as being United States champion would be, I know the moment to goes around anybody else's waist it becomes irrelevant once again, if I somehow defeated Shawn tonight and became champion, trust me when I say I'd be running up and down each isle with it proudly above my head just to realise the thing I wanted so badly but of course we all knew that was never going to happen. Shawn let's be honest hear, everyone knows that even though you're currently United States champion, you deserve a World title shot before anyone else in the company gets one. Let's be real here title shots aren't based on pure ability, because if they were you'd hold all the gold in this company but instead the office over look that and give the shots to undeserving guys like Justin Gabriel and Ted Dibiase. Just because people like them more then you, that's the hypocrisy of this little game we call wrestling. You should be maineventing every single edition of Redemption but not stopping there you should be maineventing Breakdown and all the pay-per-views on top of that, while I'm jerking the curtain enhancing the talent and hopefully one day we'll meet again in this ring when you're the greatest World champion this company has ever had and people recognise me for what I really am, a Batista wannabe without the look or the talent, and of course you'll kick my ass again and you'll continue to trail blaze like nobody else can.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 5-19

Shawn Michaels: I know that ever since I came to the XWL four months ago I've bored every person alive today about how I'll eventually become World Heavyweight Champion, even though it's been abundantly clear to everyone that it will never happen, I'd say things like it's only a matter of time, my time will eventually come, like it or not I will soon be a World Champion. Whether that became a reality that night or years from now didn't matter to me, because when I did become champion it would be proof that I was good enough, even though I'm not. I said I'd show you all that I, Mason Ryan is the most dominant force in professional wrestling, more so then Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and Vader, when in reality I'm about as dominant as Gillberg, Braden Walker and the Mean Street Posse...and even though I have no package, I am the worst of the worst even with championship gold nobody would ever take me seriously, you wouldn't look at me different because every time I come to the ring, everyone in the arena stands up and heads to the nacho stand and everyone at home changes the channel, apart from this time where everyone stayed as watched while they're wondered who's the freak Shawn Michaels is wrestling. You've all heard the commentators talk about the streak and now that is no more. Eighteen wins in a row, all for nothing. And now that all the smoke and mirrors around me have been lifted I can tell for sure it's only a matter of time until it's eighteen wins, nineteen loses.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 8-15

Shawn Michaels: You're probably all thinking that I've been repeating myself for no reason what so ever, but I had to make sure you all believed me, but before I go I'd like to dedicate my loss to my boyfriend and sheep Shaun. And lastly I'd like to remind everyone who get's in Shawn Michaels path, that there's a reason they call him The Icon, The Showstopper, The Mainevent and The Heartbreak Kid, and if anyone thinks they can beat Shawn Michaels and take his United States championship or even stop him from becoming World Heavyweight Champion, well he's got just two words for ya!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 1-19

*As Shawn pauses for a second, he then finishes his line and performs a crotch chop at the same time*

Shawn Michaels: Suck it!

*Shawn begins to laugh as his theme begins to play*

*He then pushes the podium over and performs a few quick crotch chops to the camera and the lawyers behind him before leaving the camera shot ending the segment as Redemption heads to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

I'll try to get in a review of that HBK promo when I get back from class tomorrow, but I love what I read of it so far. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 pm

As Redemption returns from an advert Drew McIntyre and Jeff Hardy are getting ready to square off. Instantly Drew rushes Jeff with a flurry of haymakers aimed at Jeff's head, Eventually the ref pulls Drew away from Jeff who is stunned at Drew's attack. Drew takes the time to taunt the fans which entices them into a frenzy of "lets go Hardy" chants, Drew then charges at Jeff in the corner and hits a perfect clothsline. Drew then begins to drop some huge elbows on Jeff in the centre of the ring, He then goes for the cover.
:
:
Jeff manages to get the shoulder up as he gets to his feet Drew launches him into the turnbuckle and sets him up for a top rope suplex, But Jeff fights him off his Micheal hits the canvas hard. As Drew struggles to get to his feet Jeff hits him with a bone jarring missile dropkick, Jeff then falls into the cover.
:
Drew manages to get his shoulder up as Jeff motions to the crowd that the end of this match is near as Drew struggles to his feet, Jeff lands a couple of solid blows to the head before throwing Drew into the turnbuckle and charging at him for a clothsline. Somwhow Drew moves out of the way and sets Jeff up on the top turnbuckle for a superplex, Jeff begins to fight back landing a few solid shots before dumping Drew down to the mat below, with Drew down Jeff goes to hit a swanton bomb. He hits it, but instead of going for a cover he rolls out of the ring and picks up a singapore caneand starts hitting Drew in the chest with it once he's got back in the ring before he goes for a cover
:
:
Drew kicks out at two, Jeff is about to pick up Drew, But Drew low blows Jeff Hardy picks up the cane and begins to smack Jeff with it a few times. Drew hits a ddt on the cane, Drew rolls out of the ring and gets a chair. Jeff is still hurt as Drew smacks Jeff on the back with the chair. Drew places the chair on the floor besides him and hoits Hardy's lifeless body into a DDT position. Drew hits a futureshock directly on to the steel chair, which now has a faint imprint of Hardy's face on it as Drew takes his time making a cover.
:
:
:
:
As Drew's theme blares around the arena he can be seen ascending the turnbuckle in victory as Redemption heads to an advert
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:14 am

*Redemption returns from commercial break and is taken ringside with Michael McGillicutty standing in the middle of the ring.*

{Joey Styles}
Welcome back to more of tonight's episode of Redemption, during the commercial break our Mr. Money In The Bank, Michael McGillicutty made his way out and into the ring, and it looks as if he's got something to say.

{Michael Cole}
So how about you pipe down so we can hear him!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM55

{McGillicutty}
Last week I did what I said I was doing to do, despite Alex Riley making a grand return with a whole new outlook on his career, he proved without a shadow of a doubt that he is still the same weak narrow minded loser that he was and always will be. But was there ever any doubt? Did any of you actually think that Alex Riley would defeat me? I'm Mr. Money In The Bank now, my career has furthered, while his as begun it's inevitable end.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM56

{McGillicutty}
And now I move on to my opponent tonight, Ted DiBiase. As most of you ingrates know, Ted and myself weren't the best of friends. We hated each other like you wouldn't believe. Whether it was me attacking his weak younger brother Brett, or me kissing his little girlfriend Maryse before he got the chance to, or if it was Ted getting thrown off the stage by yours truly, Ted and I were always on the opposite ends of the spectrum. He was and still is a fan favorite for some reason, while I have been booed by you people since I got here, not even given a chance to prove myself, yet already judged.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM57

{McGillicutty}
Tonight, we go one on one yet again, only this time, I am the one with the advantage. You people may be asking yourselves what I mean by that, it's real simple, since my battles with the third generation disgrace, Ted DiBiase, I have evolved from our first encounter and I am now a bigger threat than I was all those months ago. I know your weaknesses better than anybody else, including yourself, I know what makes you tick and I know what it takes to put you down for the three count. So don't feel bad when I defeat you later tonight, at least you'll know you lost to the better man.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM58

{McGillicutty}
Ted, you may be the number one contender for the world championship for the moment, but as long as I have this briefcase, I'll always be the true number one contender from now til I decide to cash this bad boy in. Like I said last week, Gabriel might not even be World Champion and most likely, neither will you. Speaking of the current champion-

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MMGif47

*But before Michael can tear into the World Heavyweight Champion verbally, he's interrupted by the theme of the champion's best friend and challenger at Bad Blood, Ted DiBiase and the screams and cheers from the fans that follow.*

{Joey Styles}
It's Ted! Would you just listen to these fans? They're going crazy!

{Michael Cole}
Ugh, I have not missed him one bit, can we just give him to Breakdown? It's not like that'd be a big loss.

{Joey Styles}
It's been like six weeks since he's been here, Cole, you'd think you could put aside your feelings for him by now.

{Michael Cole}
I'm paid for my opinion, and that's exactly what I'm expressing.

*As the cheers continue from the standing crowd, Ted DiBiase jumps out from behind the curtain with a microphone in his hand, and a smile on his face as he takes notice to all of the love and support pouring in from the fans here in Tennessee. *

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 DfU4C

{Ted DiBiase}
Mikey! Long time no see buddy, I can see you've still got that stick lodged up your ass, it's good to see that some things never change. But I didn't come out here to state the obvious, or to crack jokes about you, which, after the last few months, is still far too easy to do! But relax, I'm not out here for that, no, I'm out here to deliver a bit of news to you, see, it's a little bit of good news, and bad news, the bad news is that Justin Gabriel isn't here tonight! The good news however, is that we won't see you fail at trying to cash in that little briefcase you've got there for a third straight week! But you wanna know the best news of all? After six long weeks...

*Ted pops his elbow up in the air with his microphone held up just like The Rock would and a huge grin on his face.*

{Ted DiBiase}
FINALLY!!!

{Joey Styles}
I gotta say, I've missed this about Ted, he just brings a level of fun like this brand has desperately lacked during his absence.

{Michael Cole}
You call this fun? He's mocking the guy that he FAILED to beat! I'd personally call it sad.

{Joey Styles}
That's because you wouldn't know fun unless it was plastered all over The Miz.

*He pauses laughing before getting serious even though the fans obviously got a kick out of that as much as he did, while Michael just stands completely unamused. Ted then looks right into the camera view mouthing "Just for you, Rock!" before ending with a wink and raising his microphone back up.*

{Ted DiBiase}
Ted DiBiase is back on Redemption! My home, the only brand where putting Ted in front of the brand name is actually cheesy enough to work! Tedemption, and in about thirty seconds, that'll be trending worldwide!

{Michael Cole}
No it's not! Why would something so stupid be trending?!

{Joey Styles}
But Michael, you trend all the time.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 IYCkY

{Ted DiBiase}
But it's good to be back, hard to believe it's been so long, so much has changed, I mean Mason Ryan was actually in the main-event last week! That's when I knew I had come back! But that's not the only thing that's changed, Michael McGillicutty, aka the guy standing in the ring grinding his teeth in anger at me interrupting his little promo, has actually found a way to be even more annoying! Shocking right? But it's true! Because now, in addition to causing millions to flip channel everytime they see his face on their television screens, he's also corrupting innocent bystanders! I saw what you did to Mitch, not cool man! God knows what other sick and twisted things you're making that man do! But please for the sake of everyone in attendance, and those that had just tuned back into Redemption once they saw I had interrupted you, do not go into ANY details! What you two do behind closed doors is your business, and believe me, we don't wanna know! If he shines your little briefcase, if he gives you a massage, if you runs your water for your bubble bathes, or if he tucks you in at night and reads you a story!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 K63Qg

{Ted DiBiase}
He huffs, he puffs, and he'll blow....Well you know the rest of the story, everyone's heard of the three little pigs!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM59

{McGillicutty}
Just like you to make jokes and spread unbelievable lies. I don't know how you sleep at night knowing that you lie to your precious fans week in and week out. “I'm going to be a champion,” remember that Ted, and you have yet to come close to championship gold, that is until just recently. So you got a World Championship match against your little boyfriend, Justin Gabriel, at Bad Blood. Say that, by some miracle, you do happen to win that match and become World Champion, who's to say I won't come down that ramp you're standing on, step into this ring, and cash in this Money in the Bank briefcase, quickly crushing your dreams in an instant.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM60

{McGillicutty}
Corruption? You know, it's funny that you bring that up. You claim that I've corrupted Mitch when the fact of the matter is, I haven't made him do anything he doesn't want to do. Do you know why Mitch stuck by my side after our little feud was over? It's simple really, he saw something in me that he didn't see in you, and you want to know what that was, potential. The potential to be the greatest superstar, third generation or not, to ever step foot in this ring. Do you want to know what he saw in you? Absolutely nothing. Destiny is a funny thing, isn't it? While men like me are destined for greatness, people like you are destined for failure. And the beauty of it is,that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, you will always fail, just like your old man. He never won the big one and neither will you. Like father, like son.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM61

{McGillicutty}
That brings me to the next lie on the list of almost endless lies that you have spewed from your mouth. I've heard your little sob story Ted, you know the one. About how you had no money, no girlfriend, and your back was against the wall. If I remember correctly, you said that through thick and through thin these people supported you and slowly but surely, you accepted their kind and kindred spirits. But what they don't know is that you only accepted them because your career was going nowhere and you had no other choice. You somehow convinced all these people that you're this nice guy with a huge smile that can do nothing wrong but I know the truth. Ted, you are not who you appear to be, you are a manipulative, egotistical, self-serving scum of a human being desecrating this company and what it stands for week in and week out. I will give you credit where credit is due, I don't know how you did it but you somehow convinced these sheep that you're the good guy and for that, I applaud you.

*The camera quickly switches to Ted's location on the ramp for his reaction, where we only see him just glaring at Michael for questioning his character*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 FDVTO

{Ted DiBiase}
You think you can stand there in that ring like the smug son of a bitch you are, and question my character like that? No, actually, allow me to reword that, because it's not your mother's fault that she gave birth to a weaselly eyed coward like you. And I call you a coward for a lot reasons, let's look back at our final encounter, X-treme X-mas, just days after you had thrown me off the stage to gain the advantage in our final battle, what happened? Did your cowardly actions do any good? No, I just whipped your ass like your father should have. Maybe then you wouldn't be out here acting as if you're better than everybody, maybe then, you might actually be liked! I mean you're Mr. Perfect's son for crying out loud! You're supposed to be great, you're supposed to have legendary blood flowing through your veins just like I and so many do, but instead of tapping into what you were literally BORN for, you just follow the coward's path, not a just one.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 6Dkh2

{Ted DiBiase}
Just look at what's happened over the last two weeks, instead of facing Justin Gabriel like a MAN, and believe me, I use that term loosely, because everyone in this arena tonight, and all of the people watching around the world knows you ain't got no balls! Because if you did, you wouldn't try to sneak up and attack him from behind so you could cash that little case of yours in, you'd face him face to face, and like a man. But that's the problem with you, Mikey...It's always been your problem, you may have excelled in the last few months, but you're still the same person who's ass I kicked at X-treme X-mas, and who's ass is getting handed to him, tonight.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 2txdh

{Ted DiBiase}
But enough about you, because you're lucky I didn't march down this ramp and beat the living hell out of you for daring to question my motives, and my character! We're not all sad excuses for human beings, some of us are actually nice, some of us are actually grateful to be able to come out here every week and interact with fans from all around the world, while also living out our childhood dreams. So go ahead, call me manipulative, call me egotistical, hell, call me ANYTHING you want, because I know what I'm about, and my people, know what I'm about! I pride myself on being here for the fans, and by the fans, so the next time you start spouting off all the latest big words you read in the dictionary, I'm going to rip every single page out of that book, ball 'em up real good, and make you LITERALLY eat your words! Comprende?

{Joey Styles}
Wow! This is quickly heating up folks, you can almost feel the intensity all the way over here!

{Michael Cole}
No, that's just the ventilation...Honestly, why do you have a job here?

{Joey Styles}
I ask the same about you every single time you open up your mouth.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM62

{McGillicutty}
Calling me a coward is like calling yourself a choke artist. Thing is though, I'm not a coward, I pick my spots because I know how to play the game, I know how to give myself the advantage going into a match. It's not like I need the advantage going into this match, you've already given it to me without even knowing. During these past few months, you've been getting one up'd by The Rock and now that he is in your past, you're trying to redeem yourself from the ass-kicking you received at Final Stand.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM63

{McGillicutty}
I'm going to go back to Ted DiBiase, the choke artist for just a second. Since joining this company, you have choked at every opportunity you received to win a championship, the Intercontinental Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship, and what many people don't really remember, the X-treme Championship, a championship that was held by me for a couple months. Ted, how does it make you feel that I won a championship that you couldn't win?

*Ted raises his mic to speak but is quickly cut off by Michael.*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM64

{McGillicutty}
Don't answer that. You said that I'm lucky you don't march down that ramp and kick my ass, if you remember correctly, it wasn't you kicking my ass in the past, it was me kicking yours. Granted, you did kick my ass once and that was when I had my back turned, but that's besides the point. Ted, if history has shown us anything, it's that if you do walk down that ramp and enter this ring, you're going to fall prey to the McGillicutter yet again, forcing you to walk back up that ramp with your tail between your legs.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 IZAbc

{Ted DiBiase}
Oh here we go again, more talk of your stupid little "McGillicutter."

{Michael Cole}
HEY! He was speaking! Show some respect!

{Joey Styles}
Because Michael's shown Ted so much respect tonight...

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM65

{McGillicutty}
Don't you dare cut me off when I'm talking to you! And yes the same “stupid little McGillicutter that put you down for the three count not once, but twice. You see this briefcase. *Michael raises the Money in the Bank briefcase* This means that I'm a future World Champion, so you better know your place when you're around a champion, boy. Interrupting the future World Champion isn't good for your future, not that you really had a future to begin with.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Hz0xZ

{Ted DiBiase}
That briefcase means you're a future World Champion?

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 0sT2I

{Ted DiBiase}
Because to me, all it means is that you've got a SHOT at TRYING to become World Heavyweight Champion. Nothing's set in stone, nothing says that briefcase is a golden ticket in which everyone who holds it suddenly gains magic powers that they wouldn't normally have to gain such a prize, it's just an opportunity, how you act on it, is what will prove if you become champion or not.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 AowPW

{Ted DiBiase}
That's the difference between you and I, you expect everything to be handed to you, while I am willing to work however long and as much as I need to so that I'm able to one day be called World Heavyweight Champion. And when that day comes, whether it's at Bad Blood in two weeks or not, I will have earned it, and won it fairly. While if you become champion with that case of yours, it'll likely be because you attacked a wounded champion because you knew you didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating them otherwise. You want my respect? You earn it. All I see when I look at you is an even more inflated version of what you were when you first stepped foot into XWL for the first time. You think you're better than everybody, that you're the "future" but to be future, you've gotta first be the present, and presently, you're just a jackass.

{Michael Cole}
How dare he! He can't talk to him like that, Michael McGillicutty is a saint, he's wise, he's talented, and he's got a lot better shot at becoming World Heavyweight Champion than you do, Ted!

{Joey Styles}
It's like you think he can hear you or something...

{Michael Cole}
He just called him a jackass!

{Joey Styles}
But people call you that all the time, why so touchy?

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM55

{McGillicutty}
As much as I want Gabriel to win at Bad Blood just to see all your “hard work” go up in flames, I almost want you to win now, only so I can come out and crush your little dreams into a million pieces by cashing in this briefcase. You can talk all the trash you want, you can berate me, you can call me your petty names, but the fact of the matter is, I control what happens in your future. Whether you want to admit it or not, you winning the World Championship will only lead to more disappointment for you. In my eyes and the eyes of many others including your very own father, you're not ready to hold a championship of that much prestige and you never will be. Granted, the current champion destroyed much of that prestige but it's still prestigious none the less.

*Annoyed by what Michael's said, Ted stares at him trying to resist sliding into that ring and giving him the ass kicking he feels he deserves*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Wik7h

{Ted DiBiase}
You control what happens in my future? Is that so? You actually think that? Well then let's add delusional the already long list of things you are.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 KjJZu

{Ted DiBiase}
Because you control nothing, your threats are empty, and your prophecies, just like so many, will fail to to fruition. See, I don't claim to know the future, and I don't claim to control anyone's, except my own. I hold the key to what happens in my career, my hard work, my mindset, and my dedication, those three things are what will make or break me, not some lowly asshole desperately trying to get under my skin.

{Joey Styles}
Wow...It's almost like Ted's got two sides of him, one fun loving, and one that you don't wanna piss off.

{Michael Cole}
Little kids are watching, and he just called Michael McGillicutty an asshole!

{Joey Styles}
To be fair, Kevin Steen says a whole lot worse on a weekly basis...

{Michael Cole}
This is why I miss JBL, he kept it fun and family friendly, someone should wash Ted's mouth out with soap for the language he's using against such a brilliant young mind!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 TBsfs

{Ted DiBiase}
Say whatever you want about me, because my me, and my Posse, we know what I'm capable of, and what I'm about. I'm up front and honest about everything I do, I don't have to come up from behind anyone to seize opportunistic moments, I don't have to betray any friends to succeed, and I don't need to use ANYONE to progress in this business. No underhanded tactics, no cowardly antics, just a straight up ass kicking! Which is why I'm glad we're opponents tonight, you need someone to knock your teeth down your arrogant little throat, and that's exactly what I'm going to do!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 UF0b2

{Ted DiBiase}
You're far too cocky for your own good, you think you're this, you think you're that, when in reality, you're just the guy that's going to fail at cashing in his Money In The Bank contract! Because I'm gonna tell you it like this, I've wanted since day one to become World Heavyweight Champion here, and if you so much as try to taint that moment for me in ANY way, not only will I give you an unmerciless beating, I'll make you regret it for the rest of your life! Every day, every hour, every single second, all you'll be able to think about is that very moment you decided to TRY and make a name for yourself at my expense! It'll be a priceless mistake, that you'll never be able to take back.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 SjALL

{Ted DiBiase}
So go ahead, Michael. At Bad Blood, make my day, because I guarantee you this, that'll be the last thing you ever do!

{Michael Cole}
Now he's threatening him?! Vickie, do us all a favor, we know you're back there, come out here and fire this loser! He's unruly, he's disrespectful, and he's a disgrace to this brand, and this company!

{Joey Styles}
I...I don't even know how to respond to a level of stupidity like that...Do you even hear what comes out of your mouth?

{Michael Cole}
Stupidity? You think him threatening Michael is stupid?!

{Joey Styles}
It comes with the territory, becoming World Champion obviously means the world to Ted, why on earth should he be fired because of his passion and desire to win and keep that title?

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MM56

{McGillicutty}
That's the best you can come up with, seriously? It's easy to talk like you're the big bad wolf when you're standing way over there, why don't you get into this ring and say it to my face.

*Ted, not being one to back down from a challenge, rushes the ring and jumps on the apron, only to get hit over the head with Michael's microphone, knocking the third generation superstar down to the mat on the outside. Michael jumps out of the ring and continues his assault on Ted by tossing him to the nearby barricade.*

{Michael Cole}
Yeah! Beat some respect into that little punk, Michael!

{Joey Styles}
Yeah, you're completely unbiased. Honestly, rooting him on? He cheapshotted Ted before he could even get in the ring!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MMGif49

*Michael hits Ted with various forearms to the back and neck regions. He picks Ted up by his head and throws him with a huge amount of force to the ring post, which Ted crashes into with a sickening thud. The crowd gasps at the scene as Michael only laughs at Ted.*

{Michael Cole}
This is just great, Michael's proving why he's the future, and Ted's not.

{Joey Styles}
No, he's backing up what Ted said earlier to be true by attacking him like a coward.

{Michael Cole}
You say coward, I say hero.

{Joey Styles}
You say hero, I still say he's a coward.

{Michael Cole}
You just said that.

{Joey Styles}
That's because it's true.

*Michael begins stomping on Ted repeatedly, while shouting profanities to the crowd and at Ted, which the camera can't pick up. Michael temporarily stops his assault and looks over to the announcers table. Evil thoughts must be going through Michael's mind as he looks over to Ted and back over to the announcers table. A sinister smile creeps onto Michael's face as he forces Ted to his feet by grabbing his head. He sets up what, at first, looks like a suplex but his intentions become clear when he hooks the leg. The announcers scatter when they realize what's coming next. Michael attempts to hit his signature PerfectPlex but before he can however, Ted is able to break out and drive Michael back first into the ring apron, giving himself some breathing room as the announcers make their way back to the table.*

{Joey Styles}
This is getting out of control and fast!

*Michael recovers quicker than Ted anticipated and comes right at him leaping off the floor with some serious momentum being gained, but DiBiase uses some quick thinking to grab hold of him just before he could make contact, and thrusts him back first into the side of the ring!*

{Michael Cole}
Security needs to get out here, Ted's attacking Michael McGillicutty like a savage beast!

{Joey Styles}
You....You just...You've....OH COME ON, COLE!

{Michael Cole}
What? Ted's going to seriously injure him if this continues!

{Joey Styles}
Michael's been the one attacking him this entire time...

{Michael Cole}
Out of self defense!

{Joey Styles}
He attacked Ted first...

{Michael Cole}
As an act of self defense...

*He wastes little time following up with pounding right handed shots across Michael's forehead, the fans cheer loudly and begin to count along with each punch to follow....1......2.....3......4.....5.....6....7....8....9......Ted lets his desire to give the fans what they want get the better of him, and as he tries his tenth shot, he stops just before he reaches Michael's head, chuckles briefly before turning back to his serious focus, grabs Michael by his left arm, starts the process of an Irish whip, but instead of throwing him far, he uses his strength to pull him right towards him and into the tenth and final shot knocking him right on his ass sending the fans into an excited frenzy!*

{Joey Styles}
The tide has turned in DiBiase's favor and these fans are ready for Michael McGillicutty to get a well deserved comeuppance.

{Michael Cole}
Well deserved? Who's biased now?

*As he looks down at McGillicutty still not content, and far from finished with him, he glances over to the side, noticing the set of steel steps. A smile forms on his face, and the fans begin to cheer as he approaches the steps, with an evil plan hatched in his mind. He begins to push the steps forward and away from the ring post, using all of the strength in his body to push them inch by inch until they're set up level with the corner edge of the barricades separating them from the crowd. Ted starts to turn around, wondering why the cheers suddenly turned to boos within an instant, but before he fully turn, Michael McGillicutty comes up from behind him grabbing him by the back of his neck and sending him straight into the huge steps with a modified and mortifying bulldog.*

{Joey Styles}
Dear god that was nasty! Ted's skull met steel, and he's gotta be knocked out!

{Michael Cole}
That's what he gets for putting his hands on a man like Michael McGillicutty.

{Joey Styles}
You're just begging for someone, anyone, to knock you out, you know that, right?

{Michael Cole}
Are you threatening me?! I'll have Vickie suspend you so fast your head will spin!

{Joey Styles}
You mean like The Miz?

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 O7GnL

*Cole quickly goes silent as Ted's shown against the steps, seemingly knocked out, while Michael walks over to him proud by what he's done, but just like Ted, he's far from finished. He notices what Ted had set up, that's when he pulls him up off the floor and over his shoulders, carrying him over to the barricade, and seating him on top of it as if it were a top rope. Fans begin to boos and jeer McGillicutty, he yells at them to shut up and confidently he tells them their little hero is about to be no more. But as he turns back to what he had in mind, Ted meets him with two boots to the face causing him to stagger back almost falling over the steps, but alert enough to stop himself, enraged, he runs at Ted, only for those two boots to meet his face once more and that's all it took to send him falling back and on top of the steps.*

*Exhausted, Ted steps off the barricade, looking at Michael with hatred filled eyes, he looks out into the crowd, they scream, and he responds by grabbing hold of Michael, slowly pulling his limp body off the steps, hooking in what looks to be an early attempt of Dream Street, slowly but surely he's pulled all the way up to his barely planted feet. Ted holds the position for a second, fired up and wanting to inflict pain and punishment upon his former but still bitter rival, but he takes too long, and before he lift him up, he's thrown forward with full force and right into the barricade!*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Wmufm

{Joey Styles}
Things are way out of control out here at ringside folks, somethings gotta give or these two won't be in any condition at all to compete later tonight in the main-event.

*Michael walks over to the downed Ted DiBiase and picks him up to his feet. He lands a few hard punches on Ted's face before attempting to throw him to the barricade on the opposite side. He Irish Whips Ted, only for Ted to reverse with a Irish Whip and try to force Michael to the barricade. Michael returns the favor once more and are now about half way to the opposite barricade. The third times the charm as Ted reverses once more, causing Michael to take the full force of the impact. Ted rushes over to Michael in hopes of hitting a clothesline but, using his quick thinking, Michael is able to jump over the barricade and avoid the clothesline. Ted is not as lucky and collides with the barricade, taking the air out of his body. Michael climbs the barricade and grabs Ted by the hair, forcing him to climb as well. Michael sets up what looks like a DDT attempt, but to no avail. Ted hops off and pushes both of Michael's legs away. With nowhere to go but down, Michael quickly falls nuts first onto the barricade.*

{Joey Styles}
Oh!! I hope Michael wasn't planning on having any kids in the immediate future.

{Michael Cole}
Did Ted pay off security like he pays off all the referees or something? Where the hell are they!?

*Just when you though Ted would have the upper hand once again, security starts pouring out of the backstage area and attempt to break up the brawl. Half hold Ted back while the other half checks on Michael. Ted is seen trying to tell the security guards that he was just leaving. This gives Michael enough time to regain his composure and make a beeline for Ted, who was distracted by the guards. Michael is able to land a few good punches on Ted before being pulled off and held back. The security not holding Michael back check on Ted to make sure he's okay. Ted manages to break away from security and returns the favor to Michael, landing a few good shots of his own. The scene repeats itself, except with Michael being checked on and Ted being held back.*

{Michael Cole}
About time, kick that savage out of the building!

{Joey Styles}
It takes two to tango, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
So McGillicutty should be punished for defending himself?!

{Joey Styles}
It's like talking to a brick wall with you...

{Michael Cole}
Are you calling me fat?!

{Joey Styles}
What?! ...How are brick walls fat?!

{Michael Cole}
You're the one who said it!

*With Ted and Michael glaring at each other from across the ringside area, you can tell the hatred between these two men has been reignited. Almost simultaneously, both men begin attacking security guards in an attempt to get to the other and finish the war between them. You can see the security guards are losing the battle as the number between both men is seemingly dwindling until there are none left in sight. Ted and Michael don't know that they are the last two men standing in a sea of fallen security guards, that is until they bump into each other, causing both of them to turn around and continue their brawl.*

{Joey Styles}
Even our fine staff of security here on Redemption were just not enough to put a stop to this all out brawl!

{Michael Cole}
Can you believe that? Ted struck officials! He should be fined, no, suspended, no, stripped of his title shot!

{Joey Styles}
McGillicutty did it too...

{Michael Cole}
It was...

{Joey Styles}
Wait, let me guess, self defense?

*As the war wages on, with punches being traded from both Ted DiBiase and Michael McGillicutty, while security lay on the floor wounded by these two relentless men. *

{Joey Styles}
It seems like this rivalry has started a new chapter! I don't think they've ever been this out of control against one another.

{Michael Cole}
Way to state the obvious...A monkey could do your job!

{Joey Styles}
Hey, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
What?!

{Joey Styles}
Shut up.

*Continuing to connect with a flurry of right handed shots each, the two make their way round the ringside area each firing back with a punch as each one connects. Michael connects with two strikes in a row, Ted staggers back, he tries a third, but DiBiase blocks and returns the favor firing back with two of his own, then attempts a third, but just like he did, McGillicutty blocks it then unlike Ted, he responds by viciously raking his eyes! Then as Ted tries to regain his vision, McGillicutty makes his way over to the time keeper, snatches their chair away from them, then folds it closed and walks over to still blinded Ted DiBiase. *

{Joey Styles}
This isn't gonna end well...

{Michael Cole}
Hit him Michael, do it! Do it!

{Joey Styles}
He's about to try to use a steel chair against him, now's not the time to play cheerleader, Cole.

*Michael strikes the floor stalking Ted, then as he turns around after hearing the shot, he raises the chair up above his head fully ready to lay him out like he should have much earlier, but just as he swings downward with speed gaining at each passing second, Ted's eyes open, he sees it coming right at him, and side steps out of the way causing the chair to bounce back off the floor and right into McGillicutty's face! The chair falls to the floor, as Michael staggers dazed and loopy, Ted quickly takes this opportunity to grab hold of him and tightly lock in the Million Dollar Dream!*

{Joey Styles}
What a counter! He's locked in the Million Dollar Dream and now there's no escape for Michael McGillicutty!

{Michael Cole}
Someone get this animal off of him!

{Joey Styles}
Why don't you?

{Michael Cole}
Alright I will!

*And just like that, Cole removes his headset, rolls up his sleeves, takes a sip of his water, splashes some on his face, jogs in place, slaps his face, puts his dukes up, walks over to Ted who still has a now fading Michael trapped in his father's famous submission hold. Cole begins to yell at him to let go, Ted shouts for him to get lost, Cole gets annoyed, then begins to hilariously pound Ted's back with as unimaginably painless shots as humanly possible. They don't phase Ted, they only annoy him making him apply the hold even more causing McGillicutty to drop down to his knees barely conscious. That's when Cole backs ups, screams out, then comes charging at Ted from behind, but still not phased by Cole or any of his attempted strikes against him, Ted just keeps applying the hold, throws back his elbow to better apply it, just as Michael Cole had got behind him knocking him right on his ass! *

{Joey Styles}
Oh my....

*Joey suddenly bursts out laughing as Cole holds his face and begins to throw a fit, but before he can do anything else, just as McGillicutty was close to being passed out, a swarm of new security grab hold of Ted from behind forcefully pulling him off of Michael and holding him back.*

{Joey Styles}
And thanks to a new team of security Michael is freed from his clutches and Cole is still on his ass!

*Cole gets up yelling at Ted saying "you're lucky security got here you little punk!" Michael comes to just enough to staggeringly run away while Ted's held with his arms behind his back and kept from continuing his assault over his opponent later tonight.*

{Joey Styles}
Well if this doesn't get you excited for our main-event tonight I don't know what will!

*Placing his headset back on as he reaches the commentary table, Cole takes a seat still pointing at Ted.*

{Michael Cole}
Can you believe that guy?! He's so lucky security stopped me before I could let him have it!

{Joey Styles}
Yeah he's really lucky they stopped you...

{Michael Cole}
He better not try that again, I've got a black belt and I know how to use it!

{Joey Styles}
Watch out Cole, you wouldn't wanna get in trouble for using your "lethal weapons"

{Michael Cole}
I guarantee you this, Ted will think twice before he messes with me! I'll lock him in the An-Cole Lock and leave him begging for mercy!

*Michael makes it up to the bottom of the ramp while Ted is still being restrained by security. He drops down to one knee, trying to catch his breath, as Ted tries to break free from the security guards but to no avail. Michael makes it back to his feet and starts walking backwards up the ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 MMGif50

*He begins yelling at Ted, “This isn't over, punk! Later tonight, I will end your career!” with Ted responding with, “Why don't you come say that to my face!” Ted tries to break free yet again and almost does but the wave of security was just too much. Michael makes to the the top of the ramp and both men take part in a heated staredown as we go to a commercial break for next weeks supershow special episode of Redemption*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:37 pm

[XWL Redemption returns from a commercial break and the camera cuts backstage where Alex Shelley is seen walking… somewhere. An interviewer rushes up to him.]

{Interviewer}
Alex? ALEX! Can I please get a quick word with you?

{Alex Shelley}
Who… Who are you?

{Interviewer}
I’m the interviewer here…

{Alex Shelley}
What!? No, that can’t be. I know who Mr. Interviewer man is, and he’s definitely not the man standing before me right now.

{Interviewer}
Alex, I’m..

{Alex Shelley}
Who are you? What have you done with the real him? Did you kill him, steal his identity just to get closer to me? What do you want from my life?

{Interviewer}
Alex I’m the Redemption interviewer, I can assure you that the other guy is safe and sound.

{Alex Shelley}
Is that so? How can I be sure you’re not just trying to pull a fast one on me?

{Interviewer}
I can assure you that if I killed a man I wouldn’t be standing here trying to get an interview out of you.

{Alex Shelley}
Seriously? Are you really gonna tell me that if you were trapped on a desert island and could only bring 5 interviewees, I wouldn’t be one of them?

{Interviewer}
Why would I….

{Alex Shelley}
I mean, I’m funny and talented and good looking and a good wrestler and a musician and a tic tac toe champion, I’d like to think that I’m the one of the most interesting men in XWL.

{Interviewer}
Well you certainly are an interesting person to converse with, I’ll give you that.

{Alex Shelley}
Why thank you! And to return the compliment… those are some very nice socks you’re wearing tonight.

{Interviewer}
Alex… how do you know what my socks look like?

{Alex Shelley}
Please Mr. Fake Interviewerman, don’t ask silly questions.

{Interviewer}
Well can I ask you about your loss this week to Ezekiel Jackson? Do you think it has affected your chances heading into the final week of the Xtreme Series?

{Alex Shelley}
I can’t really explain how that loss happened. Maybe it was the Redemption air, maybe I should have worn my glove on my right hand, maybe I should have had toast for breakfast this morning instead of apple juice. You following me right now?

{Interviewer}
Are you trying to say that it was a fluke loss?

{Alex Shelley}
All I’m saying is that it was one match, one loss and there’s still plenty of time to get things back on track.

{Interviewer}
Plenty of time? Alex didn’t you hear me? There’s only one week left.

{Alex Shelley}
Seriously?

{Interviewer}
Yeah, seriously.

{Alex Shelley}
So tell me, what are my odds looking like?

{Interviewer}
Well it all depends on how Sin Cara vs. Parks goes, but I think you’re in pretty good shape.

{Alex Shelley}
Come on man, focus, this is not time to be admiring my body. Can I make it into the match at Bad Blood or not?

{Interviewer}
All you have to do is not lose next week and you should be in the clear.

{Alex Shelley}
Yes, my skin is very clear, thank you for noticing, I tried a new moisturizer. And what’s this you say about only needing to win one match? It’s that easy.

{Interviewer}
You’re calling your next match easy when you don’t even know who your opponent is? You just lost this week, where is this confidence coming from?

{Alex Shelley}
It’s coming from the heart, it’s coming from the mind, it’s coming from a place deep down within that few men have journeyed to. This week was the exception, not the rule. Don’t expect to see me losing every week, and don’t expect to see me walk out of Bad Blood without the Xtreme Division around my waist.

{Interviewer}
Don’t you mean the Xtreme Championship?

{Alex Shelley}
I already have the Xtreme Division on my back, my waist would be the next best place. This division needs a savior, these children need an idol, Jim Ross needs someone to tell him he’s eaten enough ribs… and you know what? I can be that man.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Review of Bang's HBK Promo
This promo was top notch and I can't wait til you finally get out of the US Division so the little people can get a chance. While HBK's been killing it on a weekly basis, Ted's been lowering Breakdown's ratings, so if Redemption is anyone's show it's Chavo's. Love how this was essentially a celebration speech written from the perspective of Mason, and it was a great, unique and funny way to make HBK look like an even bigger jerk. It was a fun read, and now HBK can also brag about ending the streak and Ryan's career. Good stuff as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Redemption returns from a brief commercial and we’re taken to ringside

{Joey Styles}
Hello folks and welcome back to Redemption. What a big night we’ve had so far with what seems to be a giant war of words waging between Ted DiBiase and the current Mr. Money In The Bank and former X-treme champion Michael McGillicutty. Next up on the list we’ve got someone who looks to make yet another impact this week The Big Show as he takes on Christian.

{Joey Styles}
Then how could we forget our lovely Diva’s? We’ve got Mickie James facing off against Maryse and then of course the first lady of Flawless Michelle as she faces off against Portia Perez. One things for sure it’s going to be one hell of a ride as we continue on the road to Bad Blood. I’ve got to tell you Michael with what Michelle did a few weeks ago I’m starting to wonder how serious she was when she said it didn’t matter if she was booked or not.

{Michael Cole}
Big Show is definitely going to make an impact so I’ll give yo uthat one Joey. Lets just hope he won’t squish Christian in the process. As far as that whole series goes you still can’t sit there and tell me that’s entertainment Joey. Those men going out there and bashing each others skulls in and putting themselves on the brink of injury is far from entertainment. We all know that I, Michael Cole am the most entertaining thing in this company.

Styles rolls his eyes as Michael smirks and goes to speak again

{Michael Cole}
As far as Diva’s go what exactly did you mean by that comment about Michelle Joey? Are you really that stupid to think that Michelle wouldn’t be on a big pay-per-view like Bad Blood?

{Joey Styles}
Well Michael she certainly was trying to get herself noticed a few week..

Before Joey can finish Michael cuts him off

{Michael Cole}
What’s not to notice Styles? Michelle’s a former Diva’s champion and one half of one of the most dominating diva factions in this company. We all know Michelle was the better of the two. Now if you’ll calm down I actually have some news. I just so happen to catch this little video from the guys in the back. It features Michelle on a day out before she arrived at the arena. Doing what else you ask? Shopping! After all looking that flawless doesn’t come easy. Now calm down and I’m sure you’ll get the answers you’ve been waiting for.

As the camera cuts to the tron Michelle McCool is shown looking at several clothes at a local boutique. She looks up at the camera man and smiles before speaking

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_07

{Michelle McCool}
Oh hey Hun, I didn’t see you there. What brings someone like you to a store like this. You don’t want to have all your buddies catch you in a girls store now do you hun?

Michelle smirks as the camera man lightly laughs before speaking

{Mitch the Cameraman}
Ha ha funny Michelle. I’ll have you know I’m married and I don’t mind having to come in here and try on a fe..

Michelle looks at him with a confused look and smirks before he clears his throat he finishes speaking

{Mitch the Cameraman}
E.. enough about me. If I may Michelle I’ve got several questions if you’ll grant me this little interview?

Michelle laughs lightly before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Well, now.. Mitch is it? Mitch I don’t think that’s something y’all should be sharing with the likes of someone like me. After all, I like a man who lives on the edge Hun but, sadly, you’re married now aren’t you.

Michelle winks before finishing speaking

{Michelle McCool}
As far as an interview with yours truly goes I think the better question is Hun, why on earth haven’t you approached me sooner than this? After all I did attack poor little Kelly Kelly after our match. I’m sure you and the fans all around the world are dying to know why I did what I did.

Mitch nods and Michelle smiles and slowly walk over to another rack of clothes and looks at a shirt before speaking

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_10

{Michelle McCool}
What’d you think of this shirt Hun? Do you think it would look good on someone as fabulous as myself…

Michelle waits for his answer as he stands still she looks at the shirt before speaking again

{Michelle McCool}
Who am I kidding? Of course it will look good on me! I am after all, Michelle Lynn McCool. Former Diva’s champion, and one half of one of the biggest Diva teams ever Lay-Cool. Now as far as your little question goes.. Y’all want to know why I attacked “poor wittle kelly kelly”? Well, first things first Hun, when I say poor I really mean it. I mean have you seen the way that girl dresses and that makeup? I mean it’s like she threw her makeup in a vacuum, turned it on it’s highest setting and launched it into her face. Although, I will say this Hun, for her she probably never looked better if that is her trick to looking halfway as decent as she thinks she does.

Mitch lightly laughs as Michelle continues speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Look at it this way. If you think about it Mitch, I, was actually doing Kelly a favor. After all, if it wasn’t for Lay and I, she wouldn’t look half as good as she does now. I mean, being so close to our lockeroom some of our beauty tips must’ve rubbed off on her. The reason I attacked her.. Well, that’s actually quite simple if you really want to know. Week after week Kelly comes out there in her skimpy little outfit with that cheesy smile and she promises to her fans that she’s gonna be on top one day. Um, Kel, the last time I heard of you being on top of something well.. Lets just say you made headlines Hun! Long story short, when I said you’re going to see a new, more focused Michelle, I meant it y’all and that began with you girl.

Michelle puts down the shirt and walks around the store and spots some sunglasses. She sits down and picks them up. She looks into the mirror and grins before speaking

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_06

{Michelle McCool}
Y’all may think I’ve got something against the poor little gal, but, the truth is what I did last week wasn’t to hurt her.. It was done to help her. If anything getting a little beat up by yours truly can be thought of as tough love. Kel needs to learn to put herself out there more and show everyone what she’s made of. How else do y’all think I became a Diva’s champion so many times? I sure as hell didn’t prance around and talk about my goals and what I want to accomplish. No, instead I went into that ring with a goal in mind and I accomplished what I set out to do.

Michelle stops and walks towards the dressing room. She grabs a dress and slips it on. Several minutes later she walks out and looks into the mirror and smiles

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_11

{Michelle McCool}
What’d you think of this little thing Mitch? You think you’d like something like this?

Michelle smirks at him as he fumbles to talk

{Mitch the Cameraman}
Michelle I told you I..

{Michelle McCool}
Yo.. You think I meant for you? Mitch, you’re a nice guy and all Hun, but that’s just weird. I meant what do y’all think of something like this on me?

She turns around and smiles at him as he struggles to hold the camera.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_16

He begins to speak before Michelle suddenly cuts him off

{Michelle McCool}
What’s the matter Hun? Cat got your tongue. It’s okay you can tell me what you think. I already know I look flawless but, since you’re speechless maybe I should go try on some more things

Michelle winks before walking the other direction before yelling for the camera man to come there. He breathes heavily before walking towards the direction of Michelle’s voice

{Michelle McCool}
Hey Mitch, Hun, can you come tell me how this little thing looks on someone like me. After a hard day of being flawless I like to relax so I tend to slip into something a little more.. Comfortable. What do you think about this little thing right here

As the cameraman comes closer he drops the camera and Michelle can be heard lightly yelling at him. He slowly picks it back up and a shot of Michelle comes into view

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_28

{Michelle McCool}
Now, Hun, I know y’all will probably never get as close to someone as flawless as myself in a long time but you have really got to keep that camera under control. You’re gonna end up getting fired because you can’t remain professional around someone like me.

Mitch clears his throat as he holds the camera still. He closes back in on Michelle who smiles and spins around revealing a jacket to go with the bottoms she was wearing

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_29

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_30

{Mitch the Cameraman}
Michelle? Can I ask you a couple more questions?

Michelle places the jacket back on the hanger and walks into the dressing room and changes her clothes before coming out again. She looks at Mitch and smiles before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
What is it Hun?

{Michelle McCool}
Michelle what are your thoughts on your match against Portia tonight and then lastly what can we expect from you concerning Kelly in the coming weeks?

Michelle laughs lightly. She begins walking towards the dressing room a final time before stepping in she grabs a green top and walks into the room and closes the door. She stays silent for a few minutes before finally speaking

{Mitch the Cameraguyl}
Hun, who on earth is Portia. I vaguely remember facing some gal way back when and she got a lucky victory. Is that the same girl I’m facing this week? All I have to say concerning that is much like what happened to Kel, I’m going to go into that match with nothing on my mind but coming out on top. Oh and much like this dress I’m wearing.. This little thing with Kelly Kelly is only going to end with one person coming out on top. That’s none other than Michelle Lynn McCool and Kel, try not to take it too hard.. Not everyone can be like this amazing dress I found right here…

Michelle stops speaking and opens the door. She shows the dress to the camera man and smiles

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_35

As he struggles to hold the camera Michelle spins and stops and says

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_36

{Michelle McCool}
Simply.. Flawless!

The camera fades on Michelle smiling as we fade to a commercial break

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Michellepromo

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Bah gawd.... it actually happened.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

lol

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
kidding..............................

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 pm

>2012.
>A Michelle McCool Promo in XWL.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 RikhB
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 pm

kidding
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 pm

*The camera opens up on a Brodus Clay standing in the middle of the ring, a close up on his face shows him taking in the atmosphere of the arena, which is a stream of steady, moderately loud boo's.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_SCREENCAP-02997

*After a few moments he begins to speak...

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_SCREENCAP-03066

{Brodus Clay}
Tonight you saw that last week was just a fluke, and now I'm on my true path of destruction. Chavo was crushed by the weight of myself flying across the ring and collapsing on him, hitting the Fall of Humanity. Chavo never stood a chance and as valiantly as he fought he couldn't slay this monster. I will continue my path of destruction as long as I see fit. No man, not even Batista will stop me. With me in XWL, your nightmares will become reality and none of you will be able to sleep knowing a monster like me is hunting their heroes, is hurting their idols, and is destroying their hope. The reason I have so much hate inside of me is because of all you people! You bastardized wrestling into a who looks best contest, people like me are always looked down on, always looked at as a lesser person, because I'm a little heavier than a normal person yet I'm just as fast as a cruiser-weight and just as strong as someone like Batista. But even though I'm just as good, if not better than them, I'm looked at like a freak....a monster because of my weight, while men like Batista who at best are average continue to be given opportunity after opportunity. Not only am I stronger than Batista, I'm faster, more charismatic, and unlike most people with these attributes I'm an extremely intelligent person. That's why I realized that you people are going to be the death of this industry, my passion because you don't judge wrestlers on their skill but rather on their looks. YOU ARE KILLING MY LIVELIHOOD WITH TOOLS LIKE DAVE BATISTA, JOHN CENA, AND TED DIBIASE!!! I'M, HERE TO TAKE BACK WRESTLING FOR THE TRUE WRESTLERS RATHER THAN THE SUPERMODELS AND PRIMA DONAS!

*Brodus stops speaking as he got himself worked up, after several seconds he calms himself down and begins speaking again.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_SCREENCAP-03072

{Brodus Clay}
I just thought you'd people like to know that you are the reason why I'm attacking....no man-handling Batista because he represents everything that this industry has become, muscle tone and definition over skill sets...sex appeal over true wrestling ability. This industry that provides me my lifestyle and is what I love to do is being warped and tarnished by the fans who have zero respect for it! And trust me by the time I finally end my tenure hear in XWL all of you will remember what I did to your hero...........

*The theme of Triple H hits as he then makes his way out for his match with Brodus, as he's heard enough already.*

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionbrodusXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptiontripleh
Brodus Clay Vs Triple H

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

*Following the match Triple H celebrates his victory for a minute before leaving the ringside area and heading backstage. Brodus gets back up in the ring, but then.....*

*Batista's theme hits and shoots straight for the ring. The crowd is on fire as Batista slides in, Brodus goes for a clothesline. The Animal is able to duck it, and he takes Brodus down with a huge spear! The crowd pops as Clay holds his ribs in pain, Batista shaking the ropes. He gives Brodus the thumbs up before turning it upside down. He grabs him and goes for the Batista Bomb, but Brodus overpowers him and tosses him over with with the back body drop! Batista gets back on his feet, but is taken down by a huge clothesline. The crowd boos as Brodus has an almost victory cry before he grabs the skull of his rival. He begins to hit him with strike after strike as the crowd continues to shower the monster with heat. He then takes Batista's head and violently slams it into the mat. With Batista down, he goes bouncing off the ropes, but the Animal moves out of the way before he can hit the splash! The crowd pops as Batista rams him into the corner and hits shot after shot into Clay's stomach. He backs up for a moment before hitting a clothesline of his own, sending Brodus to the outside.*

*Batista follows in pursuit and grabs him before ramming him into the barricade! He then follows it up by ramming Brodus into the ring apron, and then the ring post. With Clay dazed, Batista grabs him by the head and tosses him right into the steel steps! A loud collision is the result as the steel steeps nearly fly. Dave goes over to him and grabs him again, but this time Brodus pushes him off into the barricade! He charges, but Batista moves out of the way and Brodus goes crashing through the wall and into the timekeeper area! The crowd lets out a big 'oh' as Brodus is seemingly knocked out. Batista roars as referees come out to restrain the Animal. Now, with his back turned, Brodus gets up and grabs a steel chair! He pushes the referees out of his way and cracks Batista in the back with it. A loud thud spreads across the arena as Batista collapses on the floor. Brodus then drags his body over the the announcers table before ripping it apart, just like two weeks ago.*

*Brodus grabs his rival and goes to place him on the table, but Batista hits him with a low blow! After outsmarting Brodus, Batista grabs his head and throws it into the announcers table. He repeats this action multiple times until he hits it so hard one time Brodus goes flying back and lands on the floor. Batista looks around for a moment and spots the chair laying on the ground. With an intense stare, he grabs the chair and makes his way back over to where Brodus is. The referees try to stop him, but he pushes them away and smacks Brodus in the back with the chair! The referees can't do anything as Batista hits him with the chair again and again and again and again! It seems like their won't be an end to the chair shots as they just keep coming. Eventually the chair gets too bent to use it and he throws it away. The referees finally restrain as they check on Brodus, who is motionless. It seems like Batista is finally walking away, but at the last minute he turns around. With an intense look on his face, he walks back over to the referees and pushes them out of the way again. He picks up Brodus and puts him through the table with a Spinebuster! The crowd pops as the referees are in shock. Batista stands over Brodus and roars as Redemption goes to a commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:26 am

**Redemption returns from a commercial break and we are backstage with Redemption controversial superstar Kevin Steen. Steen is standing next to a fire escape and looks a little pissed off. Steen starts to talk.**

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 LfqWN

Kevin Steen: I bet you are all wondering where the hell has Kevin Steen been, where the hell has the nightmare of professional wrestling been for a couple of weeks. Well last week I was scheduled to have a match againt the Viper Randy Orton. I know that this would of been a match worth watching but I wasn't able to make it due to shitty travelling issues. I was stuck in my home country of Canada last week. But I will not take the blame, I will blame it on XWL. Yes you heard me right, they fucked up my travel arrangements, they are the ones who caused me not to be here last week. But why, why did they do that? Well its the same old story, they don't want me on televsion because they know that they cannot control me, they cannot censor me. We went through all of this a while back but it still has not stopped. They won't admit to such a claim from myself but I don't care what they want to say about the situation because I know the truth. I am one of the best in this company, I can hold candle to any of these bastards running around here calling themselves the best. You may think that my words of being held down may seem to a little way off because they put me in this little tournament for there new little title, a title called the XWL 15. This is a new concept in which each match is 15 minute iron man match and the winner gets a medal. A medal?? A fucking medal??I mean when the fuck did we arrive at the Olympic Games??!

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 SBSDs

Kevin Steen: I thought for starter we were in Nashville, let alone being in the United States, last time I checked this years Olympics are being in held in Jolly Old England, in good old London. Anyway I am getting a little carried away about the concept of having a medal as a title but it doesn't matter. So like I said you think that when I say I am being held down that my words are unjustified because I am being given a push for this new title. Well that's where your wrong, this tournament for the XWL 15 is just a diversion, its just another roadblock put in my way of something that they are afraid of. Vickie, Mick, Vince, Johnny, anyone who is in charge of this shit hole full of fucking fucktards is afraid of me being the WORLD CHAMPION!!! The are afraid of letting this controversial motherfucker who speaks how I want, what I want and do what the fuck I want. You see I won't suck up to management, I won't get my nose all brown, I won't suck dick to get myself what I want. There of course are others who would be willing to do this, I mean look at our little champion right now Justin Gabriel!!! Justin I know you feel you earned the shot at the title but hey I bet being a nice guy and doing errands if you know what I mean go you that title. Justin, hope you enjoy your title because I will be on my way to that title very soon, but that's after I have fucked over the competition in the XWL 15 Tournament.

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 UYEf2

Kevin Steen: This XWL 15 maybe a roadblock but its a roadblock that is just going to be smashed to pieces because I am have already got myself closer to winning the gold medal when I beat Batista two week ago. I don't know who the hell is next and it doesn't matter because I am going to go on and beat any fucktard who stands in my way. I am then going to take that medal sing my national anthem get a bunch of flowers parade around for all the fans.....Wait a minute oh I forgot this ain't the Olympics and I am know overpaid drug abusing bastard. So in reality, next week I am going to take out whoever is next and go on to the final beat that motherfucker, then I am going to take that medal and use it to beat the crap out of anyone, maybe Justin or Ted you will feel the medal going somewhere you won't like or maybe you will. So before I get out of here tonight I have just got a few words for the bastard I am facing tonight. Shawny, you took my US title but I am over that, I don't need that fucking title anymore especially now that I am going to go on to win an Olym....I mean XWL 15 Championship. But I think that you still deserve an ass kicking after taking my title and just because I feel like it. So Shawn I got 2 words for ya............. you know them, come on for everyone listening in attendance and all watching at home, say this with me...........

SUC........

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

**Steen went to do the crotch chop and fooled everyone as flips the bird and tells everyone to fuck off. Steen starts laughing as he walks away. We fade to a video package of highlights of the XWL 15 Tournament.**
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionmason
John Cena Vs Mason Ryan

Mason runs at Cena, cena reverses into a drop toe hold and locks in the STF...Mason Taps, the bell rings as Cena raises to his feet triumphatly.

Winner:
XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptioncena

*The referee calls for the bell and Cena's theme begins to play throughout the arena as John Cena raises his arms in victory after a hard fought victory over the now eighteen and two Mason Ryan.*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00572

*As Cena continues to celebrate his win over Mason Ryan, a portion of the crowd begins to boo as the camera moves to reveal Christian running through the crowd but the cheers of all the John Cena Fan make the boos unheard. Christian jumps the barricade and quickly slides into the ring. John Cena doesn't realize this as he begins to turn around and Christian charges and connects with a Spear! The cheers instantly turn to boos as Christian stands above the downed body of John Cena. Christian exits the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside and he slides back into the ring and walks back over to Cena. He kneels down next to him and begins to speak.*

[[Christian]]
I have my reasons, Cena. I have my reasons for doing this. But the thing is... I won't be giving any reasons unless you meet me in the ring next week. Not to fight, but to just talk. Like men... I'll explain to you my motivations and reasons. But when I'm done with you... No explanation will matter.

*Christian drops the microphone and his theme begins to play.*

*Christian stands back up to his feet and exits the ring and starts to make his way back up the ramp with a cocky smirk across his face, satisfied with what just occurred.*

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Normal_403

*We then fade to commercial break.*

Credit to Ash for the amazing Mason/Cena Write Up
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptiondanielXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Daniel Bryan Vs Chavo Guerrero

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptionchristianXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionbigshow
Christian Vs Big Show

Christian defeats Big Show after a somewhat back and forth match.

Ash didn't upload video... Checked his channel... Was to busy writing the Cena/Mason write up I guess.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 XwlredemptiondibiaseXWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
Ted DiBiase Vs Michael McGillicutty

"Ted wins. Vintage face celebration. McGillicutty is mad and attacks Ted with the case. Hits a McGillicutter cause David was trolling in the match and didn't let me hit one. McGillicutty stands tall and the crowd boos. End show."

Credit to AJ for that thrilling and suspenseful ending to Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Fine, whatever don't post HBK vs Steen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/8/2012  -   4/15/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 4/8/2012 - 4/15/2012
Page 1 of 1