Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012

Go down 
+11
Ash
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
Shug
Legal
TheKrzyOne
sdogg50c
Ze Ben
KeZZa 7777
MicksterG951
Zander
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm

LET'S GO CHAVO
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm

SHAVO SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 am

As Redemption opens up, we are outside of a restaurant labeled as "Johnny Rockets" with a slogan of "The Original Hamburger"..................................

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  600x400-VoyageroftheSeas-JohnnyRockets-Restaurant

As the camera pans around, we see people sitting in the seats until we hear a "Uh-hum"......................

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Attack-png4
Alicia: Hello sirs. I'm Alicia and this is our special for today. We call it "The Quad Booster". Would either of you like to try it?

As the camera view looks to the right, we see none other than............ Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan: I'm sorry ma'am, but WHAT THE HELL?! Do you not know who I am?

Alicia shakes her head no.............................................

Daniel Bryan: I am Daniel Bryan. I do not eat any kind of animal-produced product. Surely, you know this? Don't you watch the XWL?

Alicia: Oh, you're from that wrestling promotion with CM Punk, The Rock, and Ted DiBiase? Tell Ted that I hope he whips Rocky's candy ass!

Daniel Bryan: NO! I am not from that promotion with CM Punk, The Rock, and Ted DiBiase! I am from that wrestling promotion with Daniel Bryan, Daniel Bryan, Daniel Bryan! All of those other guys pale in comparison with me.

Alicia: Oh, well the promotion you're talking about sounds like it sucks.

Daniel Bryan: WRONG AGAIN! It does not suck because I do not suck. I am the best that company has to offer, kind of like your guys vegan burger.

Alicia: We don't sell vegan burgers Daniel.

Daniel Bryan: WHAT?! You lied to me Mitch?! You said this place had the best vegan burgers in town!

{Mitch}
I lied because I wanted to try the Quad Booster. I figured you could eat some french fries or onion rings. You're still paying right?

Daniel Bryan: HELL NO, I'M NOT PAYING!!! If I miss my match with David Otunga this week, I'll kick your ass! Frickin' idiots all around me, I swear!

{Mitch}
OK, we might as well do our interview while we're here. Alicia, two Quad Boosters and three medium cokes.

Alicia: Right away.

Daniel Bryan: Bring me some onion rings too Alicia!

Alicia:..............ok.......

{Mitch}
Alright, first question Daniel. After cheating your way to a victory last week, how do you feel?

Daniel Bryan: Cheat?! I didn't cheat, I improvised. Evan Bourne was going for an Air Bourne, so I drop-kicked him in his boys. That's not cheating.

{Mitch]
Whatever Daniel. You're opponent from three weeks ago, Brian Kendrick, hasn't been seen since he no-showed you're match. Do you know what happened to him?

Daniel Bryan: Why would I know anything about it? I was standing in the ring when he no-showed. Why are you trying to imply stuff Mitch? Maybe he too stoned to get up from his couch, I dunno. Maybe, he got both of his arms broken, but I'm just throwing out ideas here. Oh hell yes, my onion rings!

Alicia: Here you go guys. Enjoy!

{Mitch}
Thank you Alicia, it looks great.

Daniel Bryan: Thanks.

Alicia: No problem.

After taking a few bites from his burger while Daniel Bryan looks on disgusted, Mitch asks another question...............

{Mitch}
O-K, ............{burp}........... Final Stand is next week Daniel, and you still don't have a match. What do you have to say for yourself?

Daniel Bryan: You know what Mitch? I'm tired of you asking me these dumb questions. First you lie to get me here, and now you insult me. But guess what?

{Mitch}
..........what?

Daniel Bryan: In case you forgot, I drove here. So, I'm gonna take my onion rings and go. Have fun finding a ride back to the arena.

Mitch, in the middle of a bite, opens his eyes wide and says..............

{Mitch}
Wait, what?!

Daniel Bryan, already in the car, looks at Mitch and just smiles as he drives off.......................

{Mitch}
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DANIEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!

The last images we see before Redemption heads to break is Mitch running down the highway, carrying a Quad Booster and a medium coke.........

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
KeZZa 7777
New Talent
KeZZa 7777

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

After returning from a short ad break. We are taken backstage to Josh Mathews

Josh Mathews

Im here with David Otunga, David, you are debuting tonight on Redemption. How confident are you in your first match?

Otunga

- Otunga snatches the mic out of Mathews hand-

Josh Josh Josh, look at me. Don't ask me that question. You know what? Let me tell you what's gonna happen tonight in my match with Daniel. First, i'm gonna beat him down so hard he cant get up… And i'm not going to stop there either, I'm gonna keep it up until Daniel Bryan begs for my mercy. And finally i'm going to take what's mine, and pin him for the inevitable 1..2..3. And after i hear that sweet sound of the bell ringing. I'm going to walk out of this building, 1 and 0.

Josh Mathews

Well, David you seem pretty confident… But i have to ask? What's going to stop you from getting put in Daniel Bryan's patented Labelle Lock

Otunga

-Otunga almost laughs before continuing-

Even if Daniel Bryan does lock me in his "patented" submission move. He will not make me tap. I am an athlete, a smart one at that. And if this pest thinks he can do so much as hurt me, he is delusional. Now I have a match to prepare for, so if you don't mind…

-David shoves the mic into Mathews chest before storming off to the right of screen-

Redemption cut's off to another ad break

Last edited by KeZZa 7777 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Rr

Daniel Bryan Promo
I think this was the best promo I've ever seen from you. It was really entertaining and unique. You're already a better Daniel Bryan than I ever was and I hope to see more promos like this in future. I'm a big fan of originality in promos and you managed to pull off a comedy promo without it failing badly which is an easy trap to fall into. Good stuff...I really liked it. But it was a strange way to open the show...

David Otunga Promo
Nice effort as Otunga. Personally I'm glad we have an active Otunga and I hope you continue promoing as him. This promo was decent enough as I know you're pretty new and you can only improve in the future. The promo had everything you could say in it, but I wasn't a fan of this part:
"Then, then i'm gonna take his weak a** body, and put it straight through the announce table."
It just didn't seem right and felt out of place. Looking forward to future promos from you.

Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Booker T Vs Ezekiel Jackson

After The Match

Zeke is Walking down a corridor mad about losing his match

Interviewer
Hey Zeke ZEKE! Hey Zeke please give me atleast 5 minutes just to talk to you hey wait up.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Safe_image.php?d=AQCSRnGtaQm5ofWc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi4.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fces0lxfOLBU%2Fhqdefault

Ezekiel Jackson
5 MINUTES, 5 MINUTES! Why should i give YOU 5 minutes , first i find that gms asskisser Jack Swagger has replaced THE GUY THAT I BEAT! last week on redemption at final stand in the X-Treme Championship Gauntlet Match, then booker t does his weekly fluke against me just now and breaks my 3-0 win streak and you expect ME to give YOU 5 minutes so i can talk to the idiots around the world who have doubted me ever since i debuted in XWL. Well does that answer your question or are you as stupid as the people here at Boston, Massachusetts. Now if you want to be helpful will you tell me were booker t ran off to after the match.

Interviewer
I think he was just leaving his locker room now setting off to his car in the car park.

Ezekiel Jackson
WELL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING IMPRESSIVE AND UNLESS YOU HAVE A BRAIN OF A 10 YEAR OLD YOU WILL KNOW I KEEP MY WORD

Ezekiel runs to the car park and xwl goes to an commercial break

XWL is back after commercial break and you see Ezekiel and booker brawling in the parking lot in what seems zeke is winning. Zeke is just slamming bookers head on bookers own cars bonet. Booker starts fighting back and chucks zeke onto the cars roof. Booker is readying himself to do the book end ontop of the car roof he knows its all over for zeke but no zeke low blows booker and hits the book of ezekiel on top of the car roof causing the the car roof to fall out of place and smash into the car itself. Zeke looks happy with himself and starts taunting while the medics attend to booker.

Ezekiel Jackson
AND JUST IN CASE YOU WASNT LOOKING I WAS TRUE TO MY WORD IAM BIG ZEKE THE PERSONIFICATION OF DOMINATION!

XWL goes into commercial break

Side Notes
Thanks to Floodwater2k11 for letting me beat his character up backstage
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 pm

if my match isn't done after friday i'll go 1st in the gauntlet at FS and u guys do a 1v1 cause i'm busy at the weekend sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm

*XWL Redemption here in Boston, Massachusetts is about to pick up as the screen fades into a view of the man set to take on Goldberg at the PPV. Mason Ryan appears, in a hallway it seems like and he's positioned himself with a camera. Mason Ryan prepares himself and then begins to speak...*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  VAF5T

[[Mason Ryan]]
Ever since I first stepped into this business, I knew that I was a living legend and I was "the one". I knew that I'd be the one to make this show interesting again, and let's face it, if I wasn't here doing what I do best, making things interesting, there would be no one doing it. This show would be doomed to ever mediocrity just like Breakdown is. Sure you have the occasional man who puts on a great show, but true performers who can step out here and show you what they've got night in and night out, week in and week out are once in a lifetime to find. I am a rare find to a wrestling company, a lone diamond in a coal mine. I have the most talent out of everyone in this company, you can put me against anyone in a battle on the microphone or in the ring, but the outcome remains Mason Ryan, undefeated, just like it has every single week and it will remain for every single week until the day I just get up and walk out on this company. I am the best wrestler in the world, it's not The Rock, it's not John Cena, it's not Shawn Michaels, it's not anyone else, it's Mason Ryan, it's true, but the only problem is that no one seems to have realized it yet. Still, despite everything I have done, all of you doubt my abilities that I've already proven to you like the true idiots you are, not knowing talent when it quite literally smacks you in the face.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  A5qiz

[[Mason Ryan]]
And that brings me to my next point, just like all of you claimed I would never do, I, without the help of anyone else, put Goldberg back in the place he should be in. Whether or not he returns to face me at Final Stand doesn't really matter to me because the mere fact that he isn't healthy enough to show up here for tonight just proves that I won the first part of the match - the battles before the match even takes place - and to me, that's enough to make me know Goldberg has no chance come Final Stand. At Final Stand... I will make you pay, Goldberg, pay like you haven't yet. Because at Final Stand it'll be an already supreme Mason Ryan against a beat down Goldberg, you'll be in my mercy. Not only am I going to keep the streak, but I'm going to place you back where you belong, to say the least, we won't be seeing Goldberg in a wrestling ring again.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  UbDjp

[[Mason Ryan]]
But Goldberg, you don't matter to me any longer. I thought that by some odd stroke of luck you may come back and the match I had at Final Stand may have been against the Goldberg of old, but I was wrong. I was a hell of a lot wrong. The Goldberg of now isn't even good enough to claim to be Goldberg, he's nothing. He's nothing but a name, a big name at that, but he is no longer of any true talent when he's in the ring. I'm the real deal, Goldberg is just a waste of the TV time that gets wasted by almost everyone. You know, come to think of it, I don't think anyone appreciates how much has to go into making a TV Broadcast because all of you request your microphone time like it couldn't be used for something better. I mean, what channel are we on anyway? We could be watching one of the actually entertaining shows instead of this, but rather, we get people coming down to the ring to do all kinds of idiotic things. We've had so many occasions of people just plain out wasting the precious time that should be used in such better ways. I don't know if it's ignorance, or just not caring, but everyone who has to have their minutes upon minutes of fame should just cut it out because you're not worth it. You're not worthy of being on a television, hell, no one in this company is. If it were up to me, I'd just make this show 24/7 Mason Ryan because to be quite honest with all of you, you can never have enough Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  KPHHh

[[Mason Ryan]]
And speaking of having enough Mason Ryan, I know someone who's going to get more than enough Mason Ryan tonight. Shawn Michaels, your luck has run up, I've been in this company for months and we've never seemed to get booked together in a match, but tonight, we're set for a one on one. And in that one on one, Mr. United States Champion, I'm going to show you just what the guy who is going to take your title is like. I'll show you how great I am, some people may question showing my moves to HBK before I step into the ring with him for his United States Title which everyone knows is bound to happen, but, the simple fact is it doesn't matter. That's the wonder of Mason Ryan, I have such a variety of moves, I'm so dominant, I'm just so much better than everyone else that you could know what move I was going to do before I even did it and it wouldn't even make a difference.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  2RtAH

[[Mason Ryan]]
Shawn, "The Heartbreak Kid", "The Main Event", "The Showstopper", "The... I don't give a shit what your nicknames are. People seem to forget that I'm currently the hottest superstar in XWL, sure Ted DiBiase has won 12 matches, sure Edge has victories over every other big name in XWL, but Mason Ryan? Now he hasn't lost a match... ever. Everyone loses at some point so unless you haven't lost a match yet, you can't be in Mason Ryan's class. I'm at the pinnacle of this business, alone, no one is as good as me, especially not Shawn Michaels. Michaels, when I say that there's no man who can compete with me, I mean it. No one excludes no one, there are no exceptions to this, no matter who you are, I am better, I am stronger, I am faster, I am smarter, you're worse, you're weaker, you're slower, you're dumber.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  VAF5T

[[Mason Ryan]]
I don't know how many times I have repeated myself, I sound like a broken record, but the fun part is how annoyed all of you people get. I just give my opinions and say what I really think, isn't that something people always tell you to do? Be yourself and be honest, well, if I wasn't honest, I wouldn't be telling everyone how pathetic they are. It's quite a situation, people tell you to do something, but when you actually do it they don't like it. You see, that is why I am superior to everyone. I'm not some lunatic who is always frustrated because of my own stupidity, I'm Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  A5qiz

[[Mason Ryan]]
Well, onto my last point. There's a Money in the Bank match coming up and well, I've got to say I'm a little bit disappointed. I thought for sure someone had noticed me by now, but yet again, I was overlooked. Because not only did they skip me in the first selections for Money in the Bank, but when R-Truth was injured and they needed a replacement... They placed Randy Orton ahead of me. What has Randy Orton done? He lost to John Cena and then he kicked a few asses that a paraplegic could have kicked. The man has done nothing, while in the meantime, I've done everything possible of me. I've beaten everyone I've faced, showed multiple people up on the microphone, and all the while I've been doing it in style. Not just beating my opponent, but during the match I'll take my time to shove it in their face. Hey, it's not being cocky if you can back it up and I've backed up every word that I've said thus far.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  J9aiD

[[Mason Ryan]]
I'm going to show the world just who Mason Ryan is and what he does, I'll have everyone know these words by the end of my career in the XWL whether they love them or hate them... You can't handle Mason Ryan.

*We go to commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

as redemptoin returns from an advert Drew McIntyre is spotted backstage

Interviewer
Drew next week at Final Stand you'll be competing for the Extreme championship how do you plan on winning the match ?

Drew
I don't plan on winning that match, i will win that match plan and simple. It doesn't matter when i enter the match all that matters is that i'm going to walk out with the championship above my head. Last week i proved that i can demolish the best that redemption has to offer against Chavo, tonight he faces the current champion Micheal who has beaten me before in a fluke victory. Last week i went out to the ring and stated all of this why are you asking me questions i've already answered ?

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Drewmc13

Interviewer
What do you have to say about Jack Swagger replacing Matt Hardy in the championship match ?

Drew
So Vickie finally came to her senses and fired that waste of space, took her long enough. Normally i would be happy about this but now i'm just angry because Swagger has been around for an even shorter time than Hardy and is more or less the same, a broken down wrestler with a dried up gimmick and no fans. He calls himself the all american american which is stupid anyway cause judging by the general populace americans are pretty big in general mass so he's clearly had liposuction just to get to a state where he can walk.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Drewmc14

Interviewer
Lastly are you confident that you'll win in tonights triple threat macth to determine the order of entry in the Extrme championship match ?

Drew
After tonight everyone will be forced to take note on the destruction left in my wake. Tonight i'm not going to focus on the win but instead i'm going to focus on damaging my adversaries so that they're already in pain going in to Final Stand. Last week i proclaimed that i would go on a warpath winning match after match and tonight will be no different. At Final Stand as i enter the ring whoever's unlucky enough to be left standing will become a beacon of pain to all who dare disrespect me.

Drew then enters his locker room as Redemption cuts to a hype package for legendary athlete Chavo Guerrero

Last edited by sdogg50c on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:38 pm

>That shoddy editing

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Adam wrote:

>That shoddy editing

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Bed
My logo missed. okay
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
Drew then enters his locker room as Redemption cuts to a hype package for legendary athlete Chavo Gurrero
Where's the package?
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
Drew then enters his locker room as Redemption cuts to a hype package for legendary athlete Chavo Gurrero
Where's the package?
adding atm
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 pm

*Redemption returns from a commercial break and is taken ringside with Michael McGillicutty standing in the middle of the ring, with a mic in hand and ready to speak...*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  MM41

{McGillicutty}
Last week I did what I said I was going to do, I defeated the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. No matter what he tried, no matter what he did, he could not finish the job and keep me down for a three count. So what does he do? Just like every other coward before him, he gets a steel chair and hits me over the head with it. With his actions before, during, and after the match, Shawn proved that he doesn't have what it takes to hang with the new generation. He tries to do whatever he can to stay in the spotlight and take opportunity from other superstars that are far superior that him on this microphone and in this ring. That is why part of me wants Cena to defeat Shawn at Final Stand and dethrone him as the United States Champion. Don't get me wrong, I still dislike John, I just dislike Shawn a lot more.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  MM44

{McGillicutty}
As many of you ingrates now know, Matt Hardy has been replaced in the gauntlet match at Final Stand with a returning Jack Swagger. Jack has came out of obscurity and now wants a shot at this X-treme Championship that I hold so dear. I see how you play the game, Jack, first you “seduce” Vickie into giving you a title match against me at Final Stand, now you replace Hardy in said match. I don't know what surprises me more, Matt Hardy blowing another shot to become a champion or you telling Vickie that she looks good without sounding sarcastic. Jack, you think you can play mind games on me by being a last minute replacement in the gauntlet match, you think you actually have a chance at defeating me and becoming the new X-treme Champion, well stand in line because there are people a lot more deserving of this championship than you. You're a former United States Champion and a former contender for the world championship but sadly for you, that's all in the past, you are nothing but a shell of your former self and you don't have what it takes to become champion once again. Trust me when I say this, Jack, you will fade back into obscurity after Final Stand and you will never be heard from again.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  MM45

{McGillicutty}
Speaking about people that will never be heard from again, that brings me to tonight. Chavo, you wanted a match against me last week, well you got it. I'm pretty sure you weren't planning on it being a two out of three falls match and that's exactly why I decided to go with that match. I was slightly caught by surprise when I heard the match was going to be for my Money in the Bank spot but what makes it better is that it's for you're pathetic career as well. Now that doesn't seem like a fair trade but at least now the highlight of your career can be that it was ended by the greatest third generation superstar to ever live, me, Michael McGillicutty. Chavo, you will be my stepping stone to greatness and I'll tell you how, after I end your career, I will defeat five other men by climbing up a ladder and retrieving the Money in the Bank briefcase, I will have a guaranteed World Championship when ever I choose. Not only that, later that same evening, I will take part in a gauntlet match for this X-treme Championship around my waist and when I walk out of that match still champion, I will become the first man to hold the World Heavyweight and X-treme Championships simultaneously. And there's not a damn thing Chavo or anybody else can do about it.

*Michael drops the mic and raises his championship high in the air as the audience boos him. Michael soaks in the boos for a few moments before exiting the ring and making his way up the ramp. When he makes his way to the back, Redemption goes to a quick commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  88iQM

[Vince]: Since I have revealed myself as the Head of the Board of Directors, I have been receiving personal messages from millions of you fans. Some of you expressing the sincerest of joy in having Vince McMahon back in your lives, I know the profound affect it can have on a person, sounds divine I know but just try living with that curse. Then there are the others amongst you who have been requesting CM Punk's ban in being allowed to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship be lifted. Countless e-mails and messages, it's seems to please the majority I have to go against my gut feeling and lift CM Punk's ban. But in life, you can't just get what you want, you have to earn it.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  QWQ23

[Vince]: Since day one CM Punk has shown me zero respect, he has been walking around as though he is better than everybody else around him and should just have everything handed to him. CM Punk is nothing more than a low life and a punk, he claims the entire World is against him, but in fact it is CM Punk who has been forever digging his own grave. That grave is now so deep CM Punk can never climb out, leaving him stranded, allowing me Vincent Kennedy McMahon to make the life choice. I could extend my hand to CM Punk and help him free himself or I could leave him there, to rot away. Now I'm not an evil man, but I wouldn't even waste my own piss if CM Punk was on fire. Only the finest things in life are eligible for the McMahon family urine.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  OajyT

[Vince]: I don't just deserve respect, I demand it. There isn't a person walking this Earth that I do not demand respect from. One night I was lying in bed and the Good Lord himself came to me in a dream and he told me what I was doing was wrong, that I am going about life the wrong way and do you know what I did? I grabbed that son of a bitch by his holy cajones and I reminded him he would do well to remember the name of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Since that very night, God now refers to me as Sir. In this life people believe that I have been a cruel and wicked man, that when I die I will get what I truly deserve when I reach the fiery pits of hell. What these people do not realize is that the Devil answers to me! I decide who goes up or down, just like I decide whether to make you a star and allow me to say every single one of you people are doomed.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  B8Ujl

[Vince]: I will send you all to the deepest, darkest, fear inducing parts of hell and none of you can do a damn thing about it. But one man that I am going to show that hell truly exists is CM Punk; from this point forward CM Punk's life will be hell on Earth. Every second I live on this Earth, every second I breathe will be put to use to make CM Punk’s life a misery. Why? Because CM Punk is not like anybody else in this World, he takes and he takes yet he never can get enough. So when he feels empty he directs his anger towards those around him, talent, staff, and management, you name it and I can guarantee that CM Punk has in some way made their life hell.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  JlETa

[Vince]: But when it is somebody like Vincent Kennedy McMahon doing the shoving, not a peep is heard from the mouth of CM Punk. Although you all may not realize it, but I Vince McMahon made history last week on Redemption. I silenced CM Punk! It was two weeks ago that I made my debut on XWL and having the dealt with CM Punk in the past I know that he has a lot more to say. Yet last week we heard nothing, we know he was in the building as he competed in the main event. Why did CM Punk stay quiet you ask? Because CM Punk isn’t the anti-hero you all think of him as, he’s not the care free superstar that you all know and love him for. Simply put, CM Punk is a coward. He realized that is faced with more than he bargained for and he’s trying to take the easy way out.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  XaYTu

[Vince]: What you see before you tonight is my attempt to prove my claims. My intentions tonight are to have CM Punk meet me man to man in this ring and have a civilized discussion, but of course we will not see that because CM Punk will not show his face out here tonight. He has refused to be booked in a match tonight and he will refuse to come out here and meet me like a man. Despite his claims of being better than everyone else, CM Punk is nothing more that a low life and a cow..

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Tumblr_lo8so1Raj11qax9gv

*The sound of CM Punk’s theme sends the crowd into an uproar of cheers. Whether due to the sight of the Straight Edge Superstar or the fact that they no longer have to listen to Vince McMahon’s talking. Either way they’re very happy as soon as they see CM Punk walk out onto the stage, but he doesn’t choose to stick around an do any of his signature taunts. He instead heads straight towards the ring and climbs in, a confused look spreads across his face as he stands surveying the area to see what Vince has filled the ring with. He grabs himself a microphone before staring at Vince, as though waiting for something. When he realises nothing is going to happen he raises the mic to his mouth.*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  AMcfZ

[[Punk]]:: Oh, don’t mind me, I just came out here for a better view of the show…. What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? See that’s the problem with people like you Vince and it always has been. When the person in question is not in ear range you will talk the biggest amount of trash that you can possibly create. But when that person is face to face, just like I am right now, staring into your eyes, you go quiet and that has been the trend for years, hasn’t it Vinnie? While you have no problem talking me down to these people here tonight or to the boys in the back, you won’t actually say these things directly to me will you Vince? You know these words are true, the more and more you think about it, the more you know I am right. So I’ll tell you what, I will do you a favour and allow you to just sit there and listen to what I have to say because I have no problem telling you to your face.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  7g0hv

[[Punk]]::First of all look what you have done to this Wrestling ring, you have actually had your mindless drones drag out a desk and a chair and place it inside the ring. It’s ironic, because even when you’re inside the squared circle you’re still hiding behind a desk. That Vince has been the issue since day one, you will get inside the ring when it’s good for business but when you have a legitimate problem with somebody you would rather settle it in an office behind closed doors. I want the World to see you for who you really are Vince and that is the very thing that you claim I am, you’re nothing more than a coward. You spend each and every day hiding behind your desk, hiding behind your endless supply of yes men but when push turns to shove you would rather leave well enough alone, and instead you leave it for your “Superstars” to handle.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  3WBFr

[[Punk]]::But of course you won’t, because while you portray this image as the successful billionaire who made a company out of nothing. The secret is you’re afraid of your own shadow Vince, you’re afraid of what the distant rumors are, you’re afraid of what everybody truly thinks of you and more importantly you’re terrified of the idea that you will just fade away. The whispers get to you don’t they? More importantly, I get to you. You make out that you’re the guy who can get anything done in this business, but when it comes down to it you let a punk like me get inside your head and Vince I just want you to know, I don’t ever intend on leaving. I like it in there, in fact I might just become a permanent resident. Behold ladies and gentlemen, the almighty Vincent Kennedy McMahon is silenced. Please do not adjust your set, because this is reality. We are live and in living colour and you Vince just can’t seem to process one single thought at the moment can you?

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  S6aUg

[[Punk]]::So much for the self proclaimed “God of Professional Wrestling”… “God”… Believe it or not that is the exact word I would use for you Vince, while you may think that is a compliment trust me it is not. All of the starving people around the World, all of the crime, the death, the pain and the diseases… God could put an end to it all, if God chose to do so he could end everybody’s suffering at this very second. But instead he chooses not to, he allows the pain, he allows the hurting of innocent people each and every day. See Vince that sums you up perfectly. For years you could’ve made your World a much nicer place to live in, but you chose not to. There is a wonderful quote that reads “God prefers simple, vicious games where you do not achieve transcendence but go straight to oblivion; a key to the understanding of all religion is that a God’s idea of amusement is Snakes and Ladders with greased rungs”. That quote Vince, suits you down to a tee and your little “Hell on earth” speech just goes to prove my point.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  XG0e5

[[Punk]]::I can see it all over your face that you were not expecting this, but every word I am speaking is the truth and you know that deep down. You claim to be a God, but in reality you’re nothing more than a false idol with a cult following. You surround yourself with your disciples and you have blinded them from the truth and that truth is you would not have been as successful as you were if not for the people that you use. You see Vince, you’re nothing more than the puppet master. You may be the one pulling the strings, but is people like me, people like John Cena, people like Daniel Bryan who knock it out of the park each and every night. Your so called “Genius” storylines would be worthless without the talent who come out here every night. It would do you well to remember that Vince, because you keep traveling on your past you will alienate yourself even more so and end up with nothing again.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  APRNn

[[Punk]]::But what would I know right? I was just a nobody before Vince McMahon deemed me worthy of the WWE, Vince McMahon made CM Punk who he is today right? Without Vince McMahon I would still have people like you hounding me and referring to me as the “King of the Indies”. In your World that may be the truth, but out here in the real World the truth rings that I made myself who I am today. You went out of your way to hold me down, ending groups, sticking me with rookies, it wasn’t until I said to myself enough is enough and that was when I took your company and the World by storm and I urge everyone in the back to do as I did because after that night everybody knew the name CM Punk and it wasn’t thanks to you or your writers, it was thanks to me!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Mo6Sj

[[Punk]]::But unlike you Vince, I can move past that, I want to get on with my career but sadly I can’t. Why you ask? The answer is staring me directly in the face, because here you are, once again putting a stop to my chances of becoming World Heavyweight Champion. It’s decisions like this that put an end to your company Vince and as much as you would like to blame guys like me, the blame truly lies with you. Look around every arena we go to, look around here right now and face facts, these people love me, these people want CM Punk. Why? I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m not afraid to speak my mind, maybe I’m not afraid to shove back or maybe it’s the simple fact that they love the fact that you mere sight of me makes you sick to your stomach. Simple things like that Vince is what can set the ball in motion but thanks to you we’re at a stand still, not making progress or not taking a step back. So that’s why I’m out here Vince, I’m out here with an idea.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  5HUG7

[[Punk]]::Luckily we already have your office in the ring apparently so what better place to do this right? You see Vince, I want the World Heavyweight Championship back and I’m going to do everything in my power to get It back, whether or not I have to fight you every step of the way. That’s why I’m out here, I want the ban lifted… BUT, unlike most people in the back I only wanted it lifted when I earn it. So what I am proposing is at Final Stand you make a match between me and anybody that you can find. Me Vs an opponent of your choice Vince and if I win, you lift the ban on me being allowed to participate for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now normally this is when a person in my situation would turn to you and ask for an answer, but I know you far too well for that Vinnie. I know people like you, I’ve dealt with people like you for my entire life, and I know you’re going to want to wet your beak a little.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  8DdfO

[[Punk]]::So what I’m going to propose is a huge risk on my part, a risk that could seriously turn against me in the long run. It’s not going to be a popular decision with these people here tonight, but if this is what I have to do to get the World Heavyweight Championship back in my grasp then so be it. After all I’m CM Punk, I’m the Best in the World and there is nothing that I can’t do. I am more than willing to walk the tight rope. I am more than willing to walk into the jaws of Death… But word of the wise Vin Man, my reason for walking into the jaws of Death is so I can steal his gold teeth. March 18th, Final Stand, CM Punk Vs an opponent of your choosing. If I win, my ban on competing for the World Championship is lifted… I lose… You get me…… So what will it be Vinnie?

*The boo’s begin to slowly fill the arena as they realize what CM Punk is suggesting, the general reaction is very bad but the expression on CM Punk’s face shows that he does not care what the fans think on this occasion. He is the picture of confidence at the moment, Vince however is the complete opposite, he’s trying to work out every little detail inside that manipulative brain.*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  IDoHL

[Vince]: You listen here you son of a bitch….

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Xct7R

[[Punk]]::: Going once!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  U1Bes

[Vince]: I refuse to be shoved around by someone like…

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Xct7R

[[Punk]]::Going twice!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  1kkWq

[Vince]: Alright god damn it! You want a match for Final Stand? You’ve got it! But let me tell you this, when you lose I am going to make your life a living hell.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  GbFlJ

[[Punk]]:: That’s all fine and dandy Vince, because you’re forgetting one very important fact. I am the Best in the World and I can beat anybody that you put in my path. So come Final Stand, when I beat your choice and then I’m going to go on and reclaim my World Heavyweight Championship, but then do you know what I’m going to do Vince? I’m going to personally drag you and everything you know and love to hell with me, now ain’t THAT a kick in the head?

*CM Punk theme once again blasts through the arena as he climbs down from the turnbuckle and out of the ring. Vince McMahon stands in the ring staring a hole through Punk’s head, wondering whether or not he’s just been suckered into CM Punk’s plans, all while CM Punk makes his way up the entrance ramp before turning back to Vince and the crowd, raising his arms in the air. This is the last image that is seen before XWL cuts out to a hype package of the biggest show of the year: Final Stand.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:40 pm

*Following a short commercial break, Redemption returns to the opening seconds of some familiar music beginning to play.*

*On cue, Alex Riley makes his way out onto the stage with a big smile on his face. He's dressed smartly, but casually and has a mic in hand. He stops to look around at the jam-packed arena and soak up the very mild crowd reaction he's receiving.*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  JjhS5

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Alex Riley!

*Riley begins to make his way down the ramp. He appears to be cheerful despite the less than flattering crowd response.*

[Michael Cole] Welcome back to Redemption, I am "The Voice Of XWL" Michael Cole, and that right there ladies and gentlemen is Redemption's newest acquisition - Alex Riley!

[Joey Styles] I've always been a fan of Alex Riley but he's never quite made waves in XWL. He's always seemed to lack that little something, but I'm glad he's here on Redemption. We're in need of some interesting new blood and Riley definitely fills that role well.

[Michael Cole] Well, Riley has a chance to start over here on Redemption so I guess we'll find out soon enough...

*Riley is now in the ring and looks around at the thousands of faces of the XWL Universe staring back at him. As his music dies down you could almost see a tumbleweed blowing around the arena.*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  E7nFI

[Alex Riley] Wow, um... I honestly can't tell you how good it feels to be back in an XWL ring. It feels amazing. I know it's only been a few weeks, but when you're away from all of this for any length of time it feels like an eternity when you love this business as much as I do. Now looking around I can see that a lot of you in the audience are confused. You're all in disbelief that I was actually gone right? Because you never noticed I was missing from XWL in the first place? Trust me, I know that's exactly what's going through your minds right now... because the old Alex Riley was barely noticeable. Nobody would notice if I was released tomorrow and never seen again because I've been nothing but a bit-part player in XWL... a guy used to fill up TV time or a guy used to make somebody else look good... nobody cared about Alex Riley. But all of that's about to change.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  4OT0E

[Alex Riley] You see... while I was away, I had plenty of time to think. I thought about where I was going wrong and how I was failing to connect with the XWL Universe and how I was failing to be the star that I know I can be. I've tried a few things before that were just downright terrible... I mean, what was I thinking teaming up with Mason Ryan and Curt Hawkins? The Opposition... really? We'll probably go down in history as one of the worst factions in XWL history... almost as bad as The Resistance. Once I was through teaming with those goofballs, I became this weird high school jock before morphing into this over-the-top cheesy clown, who somehow managed to piece together the most boring segments in XWL history... AND come up with the stupidest catchphrase ever "A-RY WILL NOT DIE!" ... who was I? A Matt Hardy rip-off? Why would anyone want to be him?

*Riley smirks.*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  QSQc4

[Alex Riley] I really do not know what I was thinking. I can only put it down to over-excitedness at finally accomplishing my dream of being an XWL Superstar. I've wanted this for as long as I can remember. Ever since I was little I watched guys like Macho Man Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan on my TV and I saw them as real-life superheroes. They were special. I wanted to be special too. From the moment I saw the very first Wrestlemania I wanted to be a professional wrestler. I wanted to be a part of this business and I wanted to be in the spotlight. Finally... after years of hard work and dedication, I finally had my shot at the big-time in XWL and I threw it all away. I was fired a few weeks ago by Breakdown co-GM Cody Rhodes and nobody batted an eyelid. Nobody knew I was gone... not the XWL Universe, not the guys in the back... and not even the XWL janitor. I was more irrelevant than I thought as nobody wished me well or said goodbye. I guess that's what I get for pretending to be something I wasn't. I was trying my hardest to be entertaining, to be this "character" so I stood out amongst the other guys, but it blew up in my face. I was living a lie. I should've just stuck with being plain old Alex Riley and see how that panned out, but it was too late. I'd had my chance and I'd blown it.

*The crowd seem to be getting behind Riley a little, and a few begin chanting his name.*

[Joey Styles] I didn't know he was fired...

[Michael Cole] He's lying! He wasn't fired! Was he?

[Joey Styles] Why would he lie about something like that? To be honest, he's right, I hadn't noticed that he was gone... and I'm embarrassed to admit that.

[Michael Cole] Oh who cares! He deserves to be fired for this shameful display of pandering to these fans with his pathetic sob story! Someone get this guy a box of tissues and get him out of here!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Db2ro

[Alex Riley] Just when I was about to give up on the wrestling business completely and put my experience in communications to good use, I got a phonecall out of the blue from Redemption GM Vickie Guerrero... she wanted me to come back as an "enhancement talent". For those of you who aren't smarks out there that means she wanted me to be in the lowest position possible for an active wrestler. She wanted me to be the lowest of the low, someone who isn't respected at all and stepped on by all the other guys in the back... which is fitting for me I guess as that's pretty much what I was on Breakdown anyway and it's what I deserve after my terrible XWL career so far. Fast forward through an agonizing contract talk at a run-down cafe in the middle of nowhere with the Queen Bitch herself and here I am.

*The crowd pops for the Vickie insult.*

[Michael Cole] How dare he insult our GM like that! Vickie Guerrero has made Redemption the show that it is today!

[Joey Styles] Be quiet Cole...

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  LOzzU

[Alex Riley] But what Vickie doesn't realize is, I'm not here to be stepped on anymore. I'm not going to sit around and go unnoticed any longer. Getting signed to Redemption is ironic, because this is my chance at redemption! Now is my chance to redeem myself for my past mistakes and finally... finally prove what I can do! Now I have the chance to be the star that I know I can be!

*The crowd is rallying behind Riley as he ends each sentence.*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  JANQU

[Alex Riley] This is probably my last chance in XWL and this time I'm taking the ball and running with it! Sure, I might have this lowly-paid "jobber" contract at the moment, but trust me... that will change. From now on, I will give one hundred and ten percent every single night in this ring to make sure you fans get the match from me that you deserve! No more gimmicks! No more lame catchphrases! This time, A-Ry is here to entertain!

*"RILEY!" "RILEY!" "RILEY!"*

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  BBU3W

[Alex Riley] Thank you and have a good night everyone!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  74UHG

*Riley beams as the fans continue to chant his name.*

[Joey Styles] What a statement made by Alex Riley here tonight!

[Michael Cole] I'm sick and tired of these guys who come out here and suck up to these fans in every way possible. Nobody likes a kiss-ass!

[Joey Styles] Well you're one to talk...

[Michael Cole] Shut up nerd!

[Joey Styles] I'd rather be a nerd than a kiss-ass! But anyway we're going off topic here. I expect big things from A-Ry based on what we witnessed here tonight! I wish him all the success possible here on Redemption! And now a word from our anti-pir...

[Michael Cole] And now a word from our anti-piracy sponsors....

*As Riley begins to make his exit, the screen fades to black for another commercial break...*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Alex Riley Promo

Right off the bat I really like how you didn't have Riley get a huge reaction, because it's realistic. He hasn't done anything noteworthy in XWL so it makes sense for his reaction to be very minimal. Along with Riley acknowledging the silent reaction towards him. I like how you had Riley poke fun at himself for his run with The Opposition and his most recent run, which suits well for his face attitude. The crowd getting behind Riley as the promo progresses is nice to see as he's practically pouring his heart out to them. Calling Vickie a bitch is funny, and Cole protecting her and being his dickhead self added onto his over the top persona. By the end of it I was rooting for Riley, and when it concluded it made me smile. Being a big Riley fan it's nice to see something seriously done with him, hopefully he has a couple of altercations with Vickie in the future over his promo. Fantastic debut promo for you as Riley, it's refreshing to see a promo like that.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Dat Riley promo :gig:

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  XwlredemptionbigshowXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Xwlredemptionmarkhenry
Big Show Vs Mark Henry

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:21 pm

That Riley promo was awesome. It's great to finally have a great Riley in XWL after the recent terrible ones. Can't wait to see where you take Riley from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Ezekiel Jackson Promo
The early dialogue in this promo was pretty good, but it just seemed to not make much sense at the end. Also what kind of car is that if the roof just falls off? Nice effort though.

Mason Ryan Promo
Great promo. I really liked how you came up with so many ways to have Mason talk himself up. I know you've continued the Goldberg feud but it's a shame what happened with it as I was enjoying it a lot. Now, not so much... Also, nice XWL logo editing. Razz

Drew McIntyre Promo
I appreciate the effort you made but I just wasn't digging it. Good luck at Final Stand though.

Michael McGillicutty Promo
I'm a big fan of your promos so was glad to see another one. I was left wanting more though... I'd love to see the promos that follow a MITB win by McGillicutty.

Vince & CM Punk Promo
I thought this promo was amazing. You never disappoint with your promos. The Vince parts were better than I've ever seen anyone play Vince. I'm confused about the stipulation of the match though:
"If I win, my ban on competing for the World Championship is lifted… I lose… You get me…… So what will it be Vinnie?"
I don't get what that means.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm

fuck yea a review. I'll probably do my reviews tommorow, btw. And is that really all the promos we have for Redemption so far? Didn't even realize how few actually have gotten done so far Embarassed.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 pm

RCP wrote:
Didn't even realize how few actually have gotten done so far Embarassed.
You seem upset by that. I'll bust out a Chavo promo just for you now. hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:48 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
RCP wrote:
Didn't even realize how few actually have gotten done so far Embarassed.
You seem upset by that. I'll bust out a Chavo promo just for you now. hug
:gig:
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 pm

LastChancery wrote:

Vince & CM Punk Promo
I thought this promo was amazing. You never disappoint with your promos. The Vince parts were better than I've ever seen anyone play Vince. I'm confused about the stipulation of the match though:
"If I win, my ban on competing for the World Championship is lifted… I lose… You get me…… So what will it be Vinnie?"
I don't get what that means.

Punk = Vince's Bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next